Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E17: And Away We Finally Go

• Start Topic

The ladies decide to vacation in Miami, yet they're conflicted about LuAnn's last-minute engagement party in Palm Beach. Meanwhile, unresolved issues rise to the surface; Jules visits her parents; and Bethenny visits a friend in Miami.

Jules says Boca (as opposed to Boca Raton) one time, and the Countess name drops "Palm Beach" about 10x. Luann is so thirsty.  The Google says Tom is from WEST Palm Beach. Not Palm Beach, bitch. Big difference. 

Loved Jules' parents. Beautiful home. Lot of beauty and perfection all around, that could be a lot of pressure on a child...

Oh Ramona. She is too funny. 

I love indignant thick tongued wine infused Luann gossiping with Dorinda.  She was like a kid jumping around giddy it is all very strange to me. 

I wonder if Bethennys bombshell is that a neutral party saw him take SONYA home the week before Miami! 

• Love 15
Just now, Neeners said:

And Sonja with that yacht comment this week and the ring comment last week.

I know, right? Sonja is so jealous and being so awful - but I can't quit her.  I think she's smoking hot.  And funny.  I hope her drink limit remains 1 per night, forever and ever, because a sober Sonja is a vast improvement over a falling down, slurring drunk Sonja.

She also looked great at the shoe store in her chunky brown turtle neck and poncho. 

• Love 14

When Bethenny said she was going to Miami all I thought about was her wearing a bikini with one of those huge maternity sanitary pads underneath because ya know she bleeding, bleeding a lot, hemorrhaging all over the place, everywhere! 

• Love 23
11 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Carole did not look healthy.  Very drawn.

Agreed.  

The funny thing to me about plastic surgery, fillers, botox...these women get to a point where they pretty much have to be all made up or their faces look beyond strange.  LuAnn is the rare breed of Housewives whose face looks relatively untouched.  

Last episode, Beth had those weird bulges by her temple caused by botox or fillers.  Looked like air bubbles were desperately trying to escape that tight face.

• Love 19
Just now, FlyingEgret said:

If I was bleeding as much as Bethenny tells us she was , I certainly wouldn't be sitting on a white couch without at least 5 layers of towels under me...

Amen. Or wearing white pants. Ever.

• Love 23
28 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Jules says Boca (as opposed to Boca Raton) one time, and the Countess name drops "Palm Beach" about 10x. Luann is so thirsty.  The Google says Tom is from WEST Palm Beach. Not Palm Beach, bitch. Big difference. 

Loved Jules' parents. Beautiful home. Lot of beauty and perfection all around, that could be a lot of pressure on a child...

Oh Ramona. She is too funny. 

I love indignant thick tongued wine infused Luann gossiping with Dorinda.  She was like a kid jumping around giddy it is all very strange to me. 

I wonder if Bethennys bombshell is that a neutral party saw him take SONYA home the week before Miami! Di

• Love 3

I'm sorry - I hit a glitch trying to respond to Alonzo Mosely's post.

Did anyone catch the quick glimpse of Jules' childhood photo in her parents' home?  Definitely not the same super-skinny Jules we are seeing now.

• Love 14
9 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Carole girl get your damn double dipping spit covered fingers off the fruit plate, don't you see the baby forceps sitting right there? 

More unpleasant than Bethenny's blood and the Moaner hitting on guys Avery's age, was Carole stuffing her maw with one olive after another at Beth's apartment.  Does she not know how to chew with her mouth closed?.

Although Moaner telling the porter, several times, that she wanted to rip her clothes off was a cringeworthy second place.

27 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I could stand to be in the same room as Luanne for 5 minutes. Tops.

Me, neither.  She's an obnoxious blowhard.

• Love 20
28 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Agreed.  In fact, she tries so hard to be funny that it often falls so flat.  Most of the times she's just vulgar.  She goes to the vulgar well far too often.

I wonder how her good friend, Ramona, will react to Bethenny's talking head comment about Ramona, Sonja and Luann's lips all touching the same "body part" {cough, cough, eye roll by Bethenny} of Tom's.  

That joke fell flatter and faster than a failed souffle.

• Love 21
25 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

p.s.  you guys?  how much of a dick is Michael? 

Well, I guess he's thinking "while the cat's away, the mouse will play"...too bad he didn't remember about Skype and Facetime.  You're right - he's a dick.

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I wonder how her good friend, Ramona, will react to Bethenny's talking head comment about Ramona, Sonja and Luann's lips all touching the same "body part" {cough, cough, eye roll by Bethenny} of Tom's.  

That joke fell flatter and faster than a failed souffle.

No question.  She seems to think vulgarity = high humor.

• Love 18
1 minute ago, izabella said:

I felt terrible for that poor guy helping her with her luggage when she almost started stripping in front of him.  "I can't wait to get out of these clothes!  I just wanna rip them right off!"   

I thought it was hysterical.  I laughed.  I'm sure he's seen worse.  After all, she didn't actually rip her clothes off and she did say sorry after she said that.

• Love 10

I've had it with Sonja and Ramona bitching/whining/bemoaning the fact that Tom could have possibly chosen someone other than them.

To hear Sonja talk about Tom and herself, it seems like she was really nothing but a fuck-buddy, not even a friend with benefits.  She said that they would connect when he was not dating or seeing anyone else (she mentioned something about not hearing from/seeing him for a while, and then, when he broke up with his girlfriend, they re-connected).  To me, a FWB is someone that you are truly friends with, speak with on a regular basis, and you both just sort of hook up when the mood strikes, the time is right, and the alcohol was flowing.

Ramona is just stirring up shit and buzzing in Sonja's ear to make her feel bad.  She talks about how Luann is not a good friend to Sonja because Luann told Sonja to have a sip of champagne, but what kind of friend is Ramona by keeping on telling Sonja how wrong Luann and Tom's relationship is.  

These women are all a bunch of sharks, circling, waiting for the chum to fall from the yacht.  I think someone has a better chance of survival in shark-infested waters than they would on that "ship of fools" (one thing that Bethenny said that actually was accurate and not exaggerated). 

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

These women are all a bunch of sharks, circling, waiting for the chum to fall from the yacht.  I think someone has a better chance of survival in shark-infested waters than they would on that "ship of fools" (one thing that Bethenny said that actually was accurate and not exaggerated). 

Yes, absolutely. And for sure, sharks aren't malicious toward the chum. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Sai said:

I bet Jules' parents HATE Michael the way he treats their daughter and grandchildren.   

I thought her parents were lovely, and they seemed to be very loving and generous people.  Plus, they had a beautiful home - nice blend of Eastern and Western decor.

• Love 23
(edited)

Yeah I'm cynical but I think Lou is giddy over marrying a wallet and Sonja is sad over losing a chance at said wallet. 

Ramona was her usual annoying manic traveler. From hitting on youngsters, to taking advantage of yacht staff, to haranguing Lou about the guest list, and to finally, obnoxiously modeling her swimsuit. Yikes, just chill out already.  It is exhausting watching her act out. Can't imagine actually having to travel with her. Oh and I forgot, trying to con Sonja into carrying her luggage.  

Can't wait till Bethanny has her surgery so hopefully she will stop talking about bleeding.  

Agree with previous posters that Carole is looking rough and Dorinda is definitely stirring the pot. 

And Sonja, va va voom in the LBD.  I don't remember her being quite that busty before. But she has been looking much better lately. I assume the no drinking is a huge factor.  

Edited by FanOfTheFans
  • Love 14
(edited)
1 hour ago, ryebread said:

Sonja's dress....day-um.

Looked like she stole it from MJ's (Shahs of Sunset) closet.  

It was a total bitch move on Sonja's part to wear that dress.  She mentioned she would approach Tom "coquette-ishly"...ain't nothing coquette-ish about that get-up!  That was a total "Fuck you, Tom - see what you're gonna be missing" dress.  

I don't know, maybe I'm a bit more conservative, but I didn't think it flattered her - I thought it trashed her down.  She looked too slutty and too try-hard.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 23