Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Why doesn't Vicki help her daughter and hire a full time nanny?   It seems that nannies are part and parcel of life in the OC, so why doesn't Vic open her wallet and hire some help?  

I can't figure out why they have Kelly's mother and brother on the show as they seem like a couple of dofusses.  Her mom looks like some aging madam who's fighting off old age, and not succeeding.  

The Meghan pregnancy stuff is boring and if that is all they can come up with for a story line for her, she needs to be cut from the show.  But I can see a good story when Blubber Lips dumps her once the baby hits 2 or 3.  

• Love 9

Jimmy could not seem less interested in his wife or a baby if he wore a sign. I am actully feeling sorry for her a little. Also loved her telling Icky they were never friends.

i don't mind Shannn givng Icky the cold shoulder. Icky has it coming. I would not even been as polite as Shannon was, nor would I invite her to her party. Barely anyone is even speaking to Icky anyway. I know she has to, because of the rules but it makes no sense. The only reason she will be there is to make the party disintegrate into the usual festive sh*t show.

• Love 16

When Shannon and Vicki were talking and Vicki asked what she'd have to gain by lying about Brooks having cancer, I'd have loved it if Shannon had said "casseroles".   I have never really cared for Shannon but this she's my favorite this season. 

Vicki has to be the most pathetic, desperate  person I have ever seen on TV, and I used to watch all of the "... Of Love" shows so that's saying a lot.   The most pathetic thing about Vicki is that she doesn't see how pathetic she is.  

• Love 12
42 minutes ago, swankie said:

The boys were with Vicki at the time Brianna called.

Oh OK, thanks. I didn't catch that, the only way I can watch these shows is to do something else at the same time and listen to it in the background. I was ass deep in the closet cleaning it so I missed that.   I thought they were at the house with Briana.   Then I'm going to guess that the reason she called Vicki instead of an ambulance is because there were no cameras in the ambulance. 

I agree with those of you who say that there is something fishy going on with Briana's story. 

• Love 9

To be clear, I do think Briana is sick.  I don't doubt she's had the thyroid issues, the lymph node inflammations, or the terrible infection.  This isn't a Brooks situation.  However, I have a hard time buying what was on the show tonight was actually a true unfolding of events w/r/t Briana being whisked to the hospital.  First, Vicki was at lunch with the boys & Bri calls unable to properly breath.  There was zero footage of Vics & the kids, not even a 2 second flash of them.  There was no footage of Briana in Vic's house having the breathing problems.  BUT, out of no where, the cameras are on Vicki's lawn as Bri comes out of the house and staggers to the truck?  And there's a camera crew at the gas station to catch the ambulance and Sarah?  AND Sarah happens to be at the gas station?  Was production just hanging around in Vicki's yard waiting for her to get back from lunch to film with her, the kids, and a sick Briana?  If it wasn't faked (and I wouldn't put it past production for hiring a fake ambulance rig for a shoot), did Vicki decide to rush home from lunch and call Tamra and a film crew, and not 911, risking her daughter's health?  And what the hell was Vicki doing taking Tamra's call once Vic & Bri were in the car (hence, Tamra's hearing Bri's gasping) while speeding to the hospital?

I do love Shannon's reading of the situation with Vicki buying Briana's house.  Again, this week (I agree the apocalypse must be nigh) Tamra was sensible in talking with Shannon about the invite text.

This may be an UO, I liked seeing the women support Meghan's IVF shot treatments.  I know Meghan doesn't have all of the same fertility challenges that usually necessitates IVF, those shots are seriously no joke on f'ing up a person.  It's nice to see the women talk about the process in a normalized way and not too much OTT freaking out (like someone else's very common fibroid problem) at least not yet.  However, if that's all Meghan has to talk about for 18 eps or so, I will be bored.  Still better than Vicki though....she needs to go.

• Love 13

Vickie REALLY does believe herself at this point...she truly believes she did not lie to anyone last season. I wish someone would challenge her assertation (with examples), but this sort of revisionism is so difficult to deal with on the spot because we don't usually encounter this level of narcissism day to day.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, FanOfTheFans said:

Yes I noticed that. Plus Briana has worked as an ED nurse and most likely has seen deaths from pulmonary embolisms.  You don't mess around with that. Didn't Vicki say that Briana said she thought she had a blood clot in her lungs.

Gee, I wonder why an experienced nurse who purportably drove from OK to CA rarely stopping  soon after a surgery thought she had thrown a clot?  

People who can't breathe can't walk or talk.  They also don't call Vicki.  I'm surprised that poor Briana didn't drive Vicki to the hospital for her emergency fake DVT.

Briana being sick is Vickis ticket to ride.  If she really did have an emergency, I sort of don't care because she didn't call 911, she called the person least likely to be helpful.  Want to remind us again of your superior ER nurse status?  

• Love 14

The Brianna/Vicki storyline seems pretty clear to me, and they are both playing their part. Does that mean Brianna isn't really sick? I don't think so. She does have health issues, but I think they decided to deal with them in the way that would bring the most drama/sympathy/casseroles as possible. I thought that when there was this major urgency to get her ass back from OK and over to the OC stat. As others have said, the prudent route would have been to fly home and send for the car. Far less dramatic, however, then a long scene with all of the suffering. They needed to get Brianna to the OC for Vicki, so that she would have a reason to gain viewer/co start sympathy. Why else have her come to the OC when Ryan was back behind and the idea of leaving him was so brutal to Brianna? These women are all mad at Vicki, but the one thing most all of them share is that they do care about Brianna. They didn't even like Brooks for the most part. They will have a hard time keeping Vicki at arms length and being hard on her if she is suffering through the fear of Briann's health issues. They will automatically soften to her because of what she is going through. 

• Love 13

Completely agree that Brianna has moved back to give Vicki a storyline. I initially thought Brianna's husband had been discharged from the service and would be packing up the house and following very shortly. Didn't Vicki present it that way or did I totally misunderstand? Now Vicki is acting like it is all the government's fault that Ryan cannot leave his job. It seems to be one lie after another out of Vicki's mouth. And I am sure Brianna is ill, but I would bet Bravo has encouraged her to really play up the dramatics. Like Mother, like daughter.

• Love 17

Sorry but I thought this episode was super boring. But I did like Shannon sticking to her guns...too bad, she extend the party invitation which I think is a very confusing message to send to Vicki -- too contradictory.  And I know I am in the minority here, but thank goodness for Kelly who seems to be the only one bringing some drama which isn't boring or self-serving (to be fair, Shannon always brings it too).  I love Kelly's house and think her marriage/family setup is interesting and the daughter, Jolie, is cute.  I also cracked up when she called Shannon "Mrs. Roper" in the previews for next week.

Sorry guys, I get the dislike for Kelly but this show really needed a breath of fresh air and/or a good kick in the arse and it got it.

• Love 3

Well I'd want any nurse except Brianna. I'd take Lu from New York first and she hasn't practiced in a million years. First you drive across country, in a 9 on the pain scale, right after surgery. You put yourself at risk and those 2 babies of yours. Then you "can't breath" so you call your Mom? Not 911-Your Mom. Oh o.k.

Does Vicky have ANY idea how the military works? Does she think Ryan can just walk into his CO's office and say "Hey, my wife's on a reality show and we need to move back to Cali asap"???? Doesn't work that way Vicky---he's in the military not requesting a transfer from a private company. Geesh. There's a lot wrong with the government Vic, your correct there, but not letting Ryan move to CA for a reality show isn't one of them.

• Love 21
(edited)

Sarah seemed perfectly normal and reliable. 

Vicki's outfit was en pointe for the ambulance rendezvous at the gas station.

Am I in the twilight zone ? 

WHYYYYY WHYY (TM Nancy Kerrigan) doesn't Vicky sacrifice half of her acne scars concealer or fake award ceremony budget to hire a live in Nanny for those boys for a month !!!!!!! ? At the very least, Brianna looks tremendously exhausted. 

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 12

Vicki also pissed me off with the comment about the government keeping Ryan away from Brianna.  As a career civil servant, that shit always annoys me.  The govt isn't the enemy and the govt. didn't take Brianna out of OK, you did asshat.  

NO, no, no...with respect I'm afraid that you all have it wrong; The mean ole gubmint is keeping Ryan in OK and away from Vicki because they're a bunch of mean ole meanies and they don't even care how hard she works or anything! And besides, her mom died and they didn't send a casserole or anything.

It occurred to me that if someone actually had dropped by with a casserole Ms Vicki would have complained that she doesn't like tuna, dammit, and she hates celery and they used a really ugly, cheapass dish which isn't even microwave proof and if they really cared about and had her back they would know that!

• Love 20
(edited)
10 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I have no idea why an ambulance wasn't immediately called when Brianna couldn't breathe.  And of course Vicks picks up her daughter at the hospital, drops her off back at the house, and is going back to 'work'.  Geez, way to go 'loving mother'.

Again, my interpretations of Vicki's motives will probably earn me a pretty, pink handbasket, headed straight for the fiery pits of hell, but - this is what I think happened. Breanna can't breathe, says to call 911. Vicki insists she can get her to the hospital faster. Breanna is too weak to argue. Vicki wants cameras there, period. But then on the trip, it gets too bad, Vicki freaks out, pulls over, and calls 911 anyway. So freaking stupid. Notice all the histrionics about how bad it was were coming from Vicki anyhow.

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 11
6 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Most annoying part of the epi? Vicki whining that in her day people used playpens to keep their kids corralled. Seriously Vicki? As much as you keep calling your grandsons babies, they aren't. They are 2 and 4 and way too old to keep in a playpen. Sheesh. No wonder her kids have a strange relationship with her - they were raised by not only a narcissist but a stupid one.

But they do make these things called baby gates. I wouldn't confine a 4-year-old, but when mine were toddling around, I put a baby gate up in the playroom, so sometimes I could put them somewhere safe in order to get a shower or start dinner. I can understand the frustration of having 2 little ones running free in that big house. But I think Vicki likes it. She gets to seem like this selfless, devoted, but frazzled, grandma. 

• Love 11

Vicki blames the government for Ryan being in OK? He's under contract, enlisted in the Marines.  She really is clueless.   Why is Brianna in CA, away from her husband? That's on her and Vicki.  Ugh, and to think Vicki was once my favorite; she's a disaster

I agree this is all very bizarre.  We all know Vicki wants her children to stay her children forever but she has essentially removed Brianna and the boys from Ryan and effectively *separated* this family.  I thought Ryan was staying back to complete the move and get the house sold, but at that point he did not even have different orders yet?  This is big-time strange.

And she and Brianna are happy because Brooks is out of the picture and they are getting along and having a great mother-daughter relationship?  Uhhhh.. this is getting weird.  Cut the cord Brianna!

• Love 6

Hey y'all...what's the capitol of Phoenix??

Because of Vikki, I can't watch this show enough to know about all of the plot lines...if there are any. 

And I never comment negatively on one's appearance and I know Brianna is sick, but damn, if she is not the most sour-faced, morose looking and acting frump girl I have just about ever seen on these franchises then I don't know who is.  Again, I'm sorry she is ill, but I have seen enough of her over the years to observe that the girl never smiles.  Do. Not. Like. Her.

And although kadooz to Tamara for getting into shape, I noticed that her gait was beginning to look muscle-bound when she walked into the restaurant to meet Shannon.  The muscles are nice, but they are making her shoulders look decidedly unfeminine.  And Shannon makes me laugh in her THs.

• Love 7

Way too coincidental that Sarah was at the gas station with her false eyelashes, perfect makeup and hair. Where were her children? She has FOUR! Why wasn't she at work? She could just drop everything and babysit Brianna's children? She and Ryan must be getting a paycheck from this show, right?

• Love 20

I know we are all tired of hearing the word, and it should be verboten on anything to do with the Housewives', but does anyone else think that Vicki has Munchuasens' by Proxy syndrome?  I mean, I'm no therapist or psychiatrist, but there are all kinds of pointers toward that.

Last year, she claimed she didn't question Brooks and believed him, because she wanted to feel love and get casseroles attention from the other housewives.  We all saw that blow up in her face and the aftermath for Vicki has been earth-scorching.  Now, she brings Brianna back to the OC, knowing that she is definitely having some major health issues, and we see the scenes with the ambulance, Vicki filling Heather and Tamra in on Brianna's health (using her worried, sotto voce tone).  Is she looking for the other housewives to feel sorry for her, yet again, having to deal with Brianna's health issues and "caring" for Brianna's children?  And, in her mixed up mind, does she think that if the other women feel sorry for her, they will just forgive her previous transgressions, and then, they can all move on, and "just have fun"??

I don't know - we all know that Vicki is a narcissist, but I think that there may be a bit of the Munchausens' by Proxy syndrome there, too. 

• Love 12
12 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I know we are all tired of hearing the word, and it should be verboten on anything to do with the Housewives', but does anyone else think that Vicki has Munchuasens' by Proxy syndrome?  I mean, I'm no therapist or psychiatrist, but there are all kinds of pointers toward that.

Last year, she claimed she didn't question Brooks and believed him, because she wanted to feel love and get casseroles attention from the other housewives.  We all saw that blow up in her face and the aftermath for Vicki has been earth-scorching.  Now, she brings Brianna back to the OC, knowing that she is definitely having some major health issues, and we see the scenes with the ambulance, Vicki filling Heather and Tamra in on Brianna's health (using her worried, sotto voce tone).  Is she looking for the other housewives to feel sorry for her, yet again, having to deal with Brianna's health issues and "caring" for Brianna's children?  And, in her mixed up mind, does she think that if the other women feel sorry for her, they will just forgive her previous transgressions, and then, they can all move on, and "just have fun"??

I always thought that with MBP, the mother/caregiver was actually making the child sick? I think it's quite clear that's not happening here. But I do think there is some sort of sick dynamic going on. I do think Vicki enjoys the sympathy she gets from having to take care of a very sick person. 

• Love 7

According to Vicki, on her Facebook, the scene with Vicki leaving an ailing Brianna to go back to work to pay the bills-Briana had a full time home health aide.  Vicki also said she just went back to her office (five minutes away) to get some work.  I know Vicki doesn't have creative control, but I find it disingenuous to omit the fact Briana has a dedicated attendant.  Then again I will never understand why Vicki has to bring work home.  I would think everything she needs is contained on her laptop or her assistant could bring it to her.  With this home health care aide, wouldn't he or she call 911 or drive Briana to the hospital instead of waiting for Vicki?

It feels like Vicki was determined to avoid these other women she developed regrets about dragging Briana and the kids away from OKC.  When Briana left she and Ryan were very cocky about leaving the OC and California to never return.  It just seems that Vicki thought her needs outweighed those of the USMC.  I hope ten years from now she stands by her decisions to pressure Briana and Ryan to move back.  Briana just doesn't have the charm or beauty to pull off a season in her bath robe and bemoaning her health issues (which I am certain are very real).

• Love 6
(edited)
13 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I always thought that with MBP, the mother/caregiver was actually making the child sick? I think it's quite clear that's not happening here. But I do think there is some sort of sick dynamic going on. I do think Vicki enjoys the sympathy she gets from having to take care of a very sick person. 

I think that is the case, as you said, but also, I think that the caregiver can also fabricate (Vicki's word) or exaggerate the illness.  Maybe Munchausens' by Proxy syndrome is not the correct terminology, but it seems like something very similar to me.  Maybe the medical/psychological field will name a whole new syndrome for Vicki, if she ever goes into deep therapy and they can actually figure out what, other than a huge case of narcissism is wrong with Vicki.

While I don't think that Vicki is necessarily exaggerating the severity of Brianna's issues, because we've seen the results of Brianna's hospital stays (PIC lines, bruising from needles in her arms, etc.), and as a nurse, I really don't think Brianna would knowingly play that sick game, I do think that Vicki is using her daughter's illness to garner sympathy and attention from the other women.  I think that Vicki knows how to do reality TV, and she does it very well.  She knows that if she is shown dealing with another {REAL} health situation, she may garner some viewer sympathy.  

It's horrible for me to say this, but I really think that the reason Vicki "bought" Brianna a house in the OC, and drove with her sick daughter across the country was so that she could use Brianna as a redemption arc.  What I can't figure out is why Brianna would agree to it.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, zoeysmom said:

According to Vicki, on her Facebook, the scene with Vicki leaving an ailing Brianna to go back to work to pay the bills-Briana had a full time home health aide.  Vicki also said she just went back to her office (five minutes away) to get some work.  I know Vicki doesn't have creative control, but I find it disingenuous to omit the fact Briana has a dedicated attendant.  Then again I will never understand why Vicki has to bring work home.  I would think everything she needs is contained on her laptop or her assistant could bring it to her.  With this home health care aide, wouldn't he or she call 911 or drive Briana to the hospital instead of waiting for Vicki?

It feels like Vicki was determined to avoid these other women she developed regrets about dragging Briana and the kids away from OKC.  When Briana left she and Ryan were very cocky about leaving the OC and California to never return.  It just seems that Vicki thought her needs outweighed those of the USMC.  I hope ten years from now she stands by her decisions to pressure Briana and Ryan to move back.  Briana just doesn't have the charm or beauty to pull off a season in her bath robe and bemoaning her health issues (which I am certain are very real).

Vicki's post about shady editing and that she just went to the office to get her work was bs (shocker!). She was all dressed up and made up like she was going to spend the day at the office. If you are just going in to pick something up, there's no reason to make yourself up like that. Also, she left w two large bags (big Louis tote and a large work bag). Just take the damn work bag to get your stuff, that's only "5 minutes away." She was prepped to be gone for the day. There's also Brianna's talking head, with her saying that Vicki will always choose work over anything.

Liarface. Again.

• Love 9

Ok I'll admit I haven't had a chance to watch the episode yet, but....I trust Vicki and Brianna Not. At. All.  I think Brianna has some health issues, but I also think she spends a lot of time in hospitals when doctors "can't figure out what's wrong" because she's a hypochondriac who exaggerates symptoms when she just feels sort of normal not good.

So the Brianna/Ryan story gets even weirder? Color me surprised. *eye roll* Those two have always been 10 pounds of shady in a 5 pound bag. Reading everyone's post I'm starting to wonder if they were separated and that's why the move back to the OC right after surgery when Ryan couldn't come all happening immediately for no rational reason.

• Love 3

I am sorry I can not even watch the segments with Kelly. All I see are those plastic, blow up sex dolls when I see her because of her big, fat over inflated lips. Whatever doctor did that to her should not be allowed to practice medicine. She looks ridiculous, seems bitchy and dumb as a box of rocks. Lucky she snagged a man slightly older than her with money!

I feel for Briana and whatever is ailing her, but I do not have sympathy for the fact they are obviously taking full advantage of it for financial reasons. Most people would not want to be on camera in this circus when ill. Okay most normal people!

So Sara is now Ryan's ex-fiancee. Would could have seen that coming, please!

• Love 8

Enough with the fucking casseroles!  Go back to the Midwest if you want one.  The OC is not the place to be if you expect one.  Or maybe Brianna could make Vicki one. 

• Love 2

When Shannon and Vicki were talking and Vicki asked what she'd have to gain by lying about Brooks having cancer, I'd have loved it if Shannon had said "casseroles".  

Vicki answered her own question on this herself at the reunion last year.  She wanted sympathy and lied to bolster Brooks' case so the ladies would accept him (and also for casseroles).  She admitted she "fabricated".  Now she is playing dumb like everyone is going to just forget this?  She's an idiot.

Still can't stand Kelly. Girlfriend is trying way too hard. 

As is her entire family.

I bet Kelly thought that her family would go over huge and her mom would be the new Mama Elsa.  As the season goes on let's see how hard Andy tries to make Kelly's family "happen".  LOL - thud.

Also - I completely agree with the comment above on Kelly - if Vicki was all tight BFFs with Shannon, Tamra and Heather, she would be hazing Kelly something fierce and riding her.  Vicki has never been so desperate.  It's sad but so deserved.

• Love 12

I'm not interested in Meghan's fertility "struggles" or her IVF journey.  It is not representative of the people with real fertility issues. I don't consider it a struggle that Jimmy had a vasectomy and had to use his frozen sperm to impregnate his wife.  It's a struggle if you try for years and you can't have kids. It's a struggle if you have endometriosis, if you aren't producing enough eggs, if your sperm is low motility, if you have to get an egg donor or have a surrogate carry your child.  Sorry I don't consider your husband deciding on closing up shop after producing FOUR kids but keeping his boys on ice just in case, a struggle.  I call Meghan fortunate. Needles suck as does giving yourself shots and having an absentee husband but that was your choice. I really hope she's a good mom and I wish her well but that's where it ends. I have too many friends who have gone through real struggles to pretend this is a hardship.

Unrelated, I'm enjoying Tamra this season which is pretty unnerving.  You know aside from the "Jesus did this" thing.  I tend to like to think production set up the whole Vicki/Briana/Sarah thing just to f*ck with Tams. I'd take a whole season of production pranking her and her thinking Jesus was responsible.  

• Love 10
7 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

previews of next week where Kelly tells Shannon that it is no wonder her hubby cheated, I am pretty much done with Kelly. And maybe the show if this continues. She is either a vile person or desperate to be on the show at any cost. In any case she can take herself, mummified mother and annoying brother and leave. What a waste of air time. And air.

I agree what a SHITTY thing to say but did anyone else catch Heather's reaction to Kellys comment about David cheating in the preview? It was legit shock I laughed and re watched it 4 times...rare to see a genuine emotion out of these ladies!!!!

I kind of like Kelly as of now, even tho she is a giant shit stirrer. Tho her hanger-ons are kind of annoying.

I totally agree with PP about how Tamra is coming across as likeable and sane and its freaking me out. Ryan is totally messed up I think she feels a lot of guilt over it. 

• Love 4

Kelly's eye-roll at Meghan being a Millenial and expecting everything her way was too much. Even I was like, "That has nothing to do with her being a Millennial... That's all on HER." 

My two cents on Tamra's religiosity--it doesn't offend me (yet), but I do think she's playing up the "Converted Girl" angle. Except she still swears up a storm, so there is that, LOL. Otherwise, I still MUCH prefer this Tamra to "That's MY OPINION!!!!"/"GET OUT!!!"/"BASS LAKE!!!" Tamra.

• Love 2
(edited)

Of course Vicki could have had someone bring her work to her.  She sent an office girl to look after the boys in this ep (the girl was supposed to show up after Sarah got there).  She had that kid from her office living with her a couple of seasons back, so she's not above asking for personal favors from her employees.  And, most importantly, her own damn son works there and could bring her documents or whatever.  Plus, she's in insurance, not rebuilding jet engines.  Anything paper can be electronic and portable on her damn cell phone that's glued to her hand.

As for Briana being a willing participant in ramping up the drama....didn't it come out that the scene where Bri & Ryan told Vicki they got married at the drive through was actually a reenactment?  If so, Bri isn't above playing up (or replaying) drama for the cameras.  Thing about her, is I used to really like her back at the start.  Her stock only went down for me when she was colluding with Tamra about Brooks, not because either of them were wrong about that DB, but because I didn't think anyone sane would collude with Tamra about anything and it's trashy to talk shit about your own mother with her frenemies.  But this season, using her kids more and more on screen pisses me off more.  She, of all people, should be very wary of putting kids on reality TV and know better.  That's the one thing Simon ever got right.

Edited by Lizzing
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, swankie said:

The boys were with Vicki at the time Brianna called.

No, the boys were not with Vicki, we saw her put 1 of the boys in his car seat in Brianna's SUV before she helped Brianna get in. Had the boys been with her, all she would have had to do is pull in the driveway and pick Brianna up, she wouldn't take the kids out of their car seats first then reload them. LOL

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, DeeplyShallow said:

Vicki's post about shady editing and that she just went to the office to get her work was bs (shocker!). She was all dressed up and made up like she was going to spend the day at the office. If you are just going in to pick something up, there's no reason to make yourself up like that. Also, she left w two large bags (big Louis tote and a large work bag). Just take the damn work bag to get your stuff, that's only "5 minutes away." She was prepped to be gone for the day. There's also Brianna's talking head, with her saying that Vicki will always choose work over anything.

Liarface. Again.

And didn't Vicki say something about "having a 4 oclock" meaning an appointment or meeting?  

I don't know what to make of Tammy Sue's spiritual transformation.  According to her, Sara being at the gas station wasn't a coincidence, it was the work of God or Jesus.  Has she become friends of the Duggars now? 

I like how Shannon was tuned out & not interested in Tamara's rendition of the Brianna 911 story at the restaurant.  I think Tamara expected Shannon to be on the edge of her seat waiting to hear every detail (Since Tamara was involved) & it looked like Shannon could care less. I also realized that Vicky was wearing the same outfit in the flashback that she wore at the beach party.  Time to get rid of that furry vest Vicks.

When was this filmed?  Is Megan pregnant? 

• Love 5

That shaggy vest looks cheap and kinda dirty.Is Tamra gonna be giving Jesus credit for everything now,yawn...what about when things are f'ed up? Oh yeah, the devil.

I guess health scares are Icky's only shot at a "storyline"? She ought to just sign on for a medical reality show and be done with it. It is not even interesting. And those grandbabies look way too much like their father...

• Love 4

Vicki blames the government for Ryan being in OK? He's under contract, enlisted in the Marines.  She really is clueless.   Why is Brianna in CA, away from her husband? That's on her and Vicki. 

THANK YOU!  I grew up a military brat and I found that "well....that's our government" snotty and offensive.  They are not going to change a Marine's duty station because YOU are a California snob who apparently believes decent medical care isn't to be found west of the Sierra Nevada.  Shaddup, Icky.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, DeeplyShallow said:

Liarface. Again.

Yea, I'm not buying the bit about a home health aide either. If there was one, Brianna wouldn't have been so hesitant to go lie down. Vicki is backpedaling, as usual. 

• Love 6
(edited)
7 hours ago, Lizzing said:

To be clear, I do think Briana is sick.  I don't doubt she's had the thyroid issues, the lymph node inflammations, or the terrible infection.  This isn't a Brooks situation.  However, I have a hard time buying what was on the show tonight was actually a true unfolding of events w/r/t Briana being whisked to the hospital.  First, Vicki was at lunch with the boys & Bri calls unable to properly breath.  There was zero footage of Vics & the kids, not even a 2 second flash of them.  There was no footage of Briana in Vic's house having the breathing problems.  BUT, out of no where, the cameras are on Vicki's lawn as Bri comes out of the house and staggers to the truck?  And there's a camera crew at the gas station to catch the ambulance and Sarah?  AND Sarah happens to be at the gas station?  Was production just hanging around in Vicki's yard waiting for her to get back from lunch to film with her, the kids, and a sick Briana?  If it wasn't faked (and I wouldn't put it past production for hiring a fake ambulance rig for a shoot), did Vicki decide to rush home from lunch and call Tamra and a film crew, and not 911, risking her daughter's health?  And what the hell was Vicki doing taking Tamra's call once Vic & Bri were in the car (hence, Tamra's hearing Bri's gasping) while speeding to the hospital?

I do love Shannon's reading of the situation with Vicki buying Briana's house.  Again, this week (I agree the apocalypse must be nigh) Tamra was sensible in talking with Shannon about the invite text.

This may be an UO, I liked seeing the women support Meghan's IVF shot treatments.  I know Meghan doesn't have all of the same fertility challenges that usually necessitates IVF, those shots are seriously no joke on f'ing up a person.  It's nice to see the women talk about the process in a normalized way and not too much OTT freaking out (like someone else's very common fibroid problem) at least not yet.  However, if that's all Meghan has to talk about for 18 eps or so, I will be bored.  Still better than Vicki though....she needs to go.

Vicki did not have the boys out to lunch, otherwise she would not have to put them in their car seats when she picked Brianna up, it's another lie from Vicki IMO. You could see that Briana didn't know the camera crew was there, she didn't want to be filmed and Vicki had to pull her into camera range because Brianna backed into the house when she saw them. I suspect that Vicki called Tamra directly after Brianna called her for help and the 2 of them arranged for production to be there and for Sara to show up at the gas station. Really, who calls someone like that when they are rushing their very ill daughter to the ER? In other words, Vicki set this up (IMO without Brianna knowing) with help from Tamra to garner sympathy.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 10