Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I was drowsy from my workout with my new PT last night, so I nodded off at some point.

• Vicki's never-ending quest for forgiveness and redemption continues... this week features Shannon who wisely is not having any of it, which reminds me...
  • Why is Kelly so invested in Vicki's personal business, something she knows nothing about and everyone keeps reminding her?
  • I didn't care about Megan's shots last week. I care even less now. BTW, what kind of half-assed organization makes you deliver their frozen sperm to the fertility clinic? Am I misunderstanding what happened and they were taking it home and putting it on a stand next to the bed to be dispensed at their leisure?
  • I find it extremely odd that Briana has health issues following last season's cancer scam. You all covered this already.
  • Does Megan think her body is still producing eggs? I swear I heard her say that.
  • Love 7
12 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

I was drowsy from my workout with my new PT last night, so I nodded off at some point.

• Vicki's never-ending quest for forgiveness and redemption continues... this week features Shannon who wisely is not having any of it, which reminds me...
  • Why is Kelly so invested in Vicki's personal business, something she knows nothing about and everyone keeps reminding her?
  • I didn't care about Megan's shots last week. I care even less now. BTW, what kind of half-assed organization makes you deliver their frozen sperm to the fertility clinic? Am I misunderstanding what happened and they were taking it home and putting it on a stand next to the bed to be dispensed at their leisure?
  • I find it extremely odd that Briana has health issues following last season's cancer scam. You all covered this already.
  • Does Megan think her body is still producing eggs? I swear I heard her say that.

LOL. I think it's a fair assumption that the chryo bank where the sperm is stored isn't the same as the fertility clinic they're using so it would have to be transported.  Makes sense that it's their responsibility.  It would be one thing if this entire process was done in one place but Jimmy had his samples stored years ago. 

• Love 2

Not blaming Shannon one bit.  Vicki did lie and nowhere was it more apparent than her dragging Terry into it and her Mitt Romney-esque binder full of Brooks treatments bullshit. 

Why didn't Brianna call the ambulance? Because Bravo cameras provide just as much oxygen to the Gunvalsons gals as a full tank of CO2. 

I don't doubt that Brianna is ill but everything surrounding that and the reason for her move right after surgery that had already manifested serious complications is shifty as all hell!! 

Tamballs and Shannon speculating why Brianna was in the OC and away from her hubby made me feel some kinda way. Not that they aren't doing the same thing we are doing here but I don't subscribe to the Brianna is a helpless tool of Vicki way of thinking. Yes, Brianna grew up under the monstrous narcissist that is Vicki but she does have a history of not being averse to Bravo cameras and money and accepting many an extravagant gift from Vicki, with strings or otherwise. Brianna always has the right and ability to say no. I can believe that Vicki made a strong and convincing case for Brianna to come to the OC, including the gift of a house, but in the end Brianna said yes and her husband seemed more than OK with it. Hell, she drove the SUV, and insisted on no stops. So yeah, I firmly believe Brianna is there because she wants to be for various reasons. 

I find it hard to believe that Vicki would leave Brianna alone with the kids - AGAIN - after just being released from the hospital to go to work. There has got to be someone else there that they are not showing us helping out. I was actually appalled when the kids seemed to be running around the house attended (shoutout to RHONJ) and Vicki went outside and found them both, seemingly alone, playing in the driveway. Far as I see the house is not completely fenced in and whose to say the kids wouldn't have wound up playing in the street or something. I am starting to believe there must be some kind of help there, because it makes no sense otherwise, not even for self-centered Vicki. 

I strongly object (as do my stomach and ears) to the use of the words Jimmy and sperm in the same sentence. The only person besides me who is less interested in Meghan's fertility journey (thanks Yolanda) is Jimmy. A band-aid/5 figure future monthly child support check baby is not the answer to save this DOA marriage. It is disturbing to watch a child being purposefully brought into this situation with a desperate mom who essentially blackmailed a man who will be nothing more than an inattentive barely there dad. 

There are elements of Kelly's home that I like, hello walk in closet!, but it is way t0o white and stark for my taste and this is coming from someone who enjoys the modern aesthetic. The white dining table and tufted white chairs were particularly ugly. Don't get me started on the dining room chandelier which looks like it was made out of asbestos. 

I will say that Kelly is actually working for her check and doing what she was brought on to do, consequences by damned - champion and befriend Vicki, much more so than tepid Lydia who backed slowly away from Alexis. 

So did Heather actually move into the Marriott convention center in May?

• Love 11
(edited)
45 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Yea, I'm not buying the bit about a home health aide either. If there was one, Brianna wouldn't have been so hesitant to go lie down. Vicki is backpedaling, as usual. 

I don't know how home health care works in Ca. but in my state, you don't get a aide for the whole time. You get one or two nurse visits per day and IF you qualify, you get an aide to come in and help you with your activities of daily living such as bathing and housekeeping but they don't stay 24/7.  

No doubt Briana is sick but I believe this is all exaggerated for Vicki to rehabilitate her horrible reputation.  

Count me in as one who was annoyed by the government comments plus the way Oklahoma gets slammed about health care.  I'm sure there are many capable doctors and medical facilities there.  We are not living in the dark ages. 

Just wanted to add that you also have to be housebound to qualify for aide care. Housebound means you can only leave your home for church and a haircut. Now it is possible that they hired a private service but that would be total out of pocket expense on Briana or Vicki if she agreed to pay. 

Edited by FanOfTheFans
Additional info
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, FanOfTheFans said:

I don't know how home health care works in Ca. but in my state, you don't get a aid for the whole time. You get one or two nurse visits per day and IF you qualify, you get an aid to come in and help you with your activities of daily living such as bathing and housekeeping but they don't stay 24/7.  

No doubt Briana is sick but I believe this is all exaggerated for Vicki to rehabilitate her horrible reputation.  

Count me in as one who was annoyed by the government comments plus the way Oklahoma gets slammed about health care.  I'm sure there are many capable doctors and medical facilities there.  We are not living in the dark ages. 

What is true is Briana is still not diagnosed so it seems the answers did not lie in OC/Southern California.  The reality TV paycheck did.  I believe Briana went to the Mayo Clinic at some point. I might need Kelly's brother to help but I am fairly sure the Mayo Clinic is closer to Oklahoma than OC.

• Love 8

I was confused about loading Briana in the car when she was unable to breathe.  Then I thought about it.  Maybe the ambulance dispatched would have had to take them to the nearest facility and it wasn't the one she wanted to go to, so they had to drive to an area where the ambulance would take them to their hospital of choice.  But then how would they know which district to call?    I am so confused. 

Vicks expecting everyone to just forgive her is insane.  She lied to them.  When someone treats you like that the natural thing to do is hold them at arms length, even after they apologize.  She expects everything to go back to normal and doesn't want to take her lumps for messing up.   That's not how life works.   Do your penance Vicky, then maybe people will forgive.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

What is true is Briana is still not diagnosed so it seems the answers did not lie in OC/Southern California.  The reality TV paycheck did.  I believe Briana went to the Mayo Clinic at some point. I might need Kelly's brother to help but I am fairly sure the Mayo Clinic is closer to Oklahoma than OC.

Yes, I agree.  Plus Mayo has locations in Minnesota  and also one in Florida. 

• Love 1

Jimmy agreed to the IVF just so he WOULDN'T have to have sex with Mudhen. I laugh at his "STFU for a second" face whenever she starts to talk......and I loved him bringing her back to earth - "I'm NOT leaving yet, let's go have lunch and NO, no cameras."

Bicki should try sending Gomer's superiors a fruit basket or a casserole with a note asking them to allow Gomer to come out to CA, she had to work and had no time to take care of the kids.

I don't know it I like Jesus Loving Tamara very much, But then again? He gave tamarat a nice ass......

Another episode and terry is still a hostage.

Now that the warthog is back at home, Bicki has her claws in her that much deeper. It is a total 'Woe is me' move - her groveling at the party was pretty pathetic - instead of whining, just move on.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Blondie said:

I was confused about loading Briana in the car when she was unable to breathe.  Then I thought about it.  Maybe the ambulance dispatched would have had to take them to the nearest facility and it wasn't the one she wanted to go to, so they had to drive to an area where the ambulance would take them to their hospital of choice.  But then how would they know which district to call?    I am so confused. 

That's a good point. I can't remember the name, but I feel like Vicki kept mentioning a specific hospital. 

3 hours ago, bosawks said:

You just know that Brianna's temperature is going to end up being like Kim Richard's hospital stay when Vicki tells the story, "101,103,106"........

LOL, and cut to the Warthog with a thermometer in her mouth and just like in the cartoons, the mercury explodes out of the end when her temp hits 110?

• Love 4
2 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

Ok I'll admit I haven't had a chance to watch the episode yet, but....I trust Vicki and Brianna Not. At. All.  I think Brianna has some health issues, but I also think she spends a lot of time in hospitals when doctors "can't figure out what's wrong" because she's a hypochondriac who exaggerates symptoms when she just feels sort of normal not good.

So the Brianna/Ryan story gets even weirder? Color me surprised. *eye roll* Those two have always been 10 pounds of shady in a 5 pound bag. Reading everyone's post I'm starting to wonder if they were separated and that's why the move back to the OC right after surgery when Ryan couldn't come all happening immediately for no rational reason.

It's not like the guv-mint doesn't have ANY compassion?

I asked my wife about him asking for a compassionate LOA and she explained it this way (she served in the Army).

Yes, he could have asked for some time off, but since he is looking for a Med DC, he HAS to remain in the area to attend hearings and to be medically evaluated. She said the process would stop should he leave and he would lose his bid for the discharge he is looking for.

• Love 1

I think Vicki's apology definitely went south when she re-affirmed her assertion Shannon was disgusting and vile. I don't think there was anything that could be described about Shannon's behavior that was either disgusting or vile.  If nothing else it was a poor choice of words of Vicki's part.  I have yet to come up with a way to work "you were disgusting and vile" that into an apology conversation. Whether Vicki chooses to believe it or not, Shannon demanding accountability is not about Shannon it is about Vicki.  I believe Shannon's big issue was the meeting on April 15th, when Vicki, feeling isolated from the group, would not listen to Shannon regarding the release of something with a diagnoses of Brooks condition.  Brooks said he called Shannon and chewed her out because Vicki came home in tears.   Brooks and Vicki's desire to forward Brooks' agenda was the cause of her alienation from the group.

Shannon, who in her heart, is pretty good about keeping things real, was on point with her "strings attached" conversation about Vicki and Briana.  Didn't Briana claim the same thing last year in OKC, when Bravo Vicki appeared with a selection of cars from the local car dealer?  It made zero sense, with Ryan not being discharged from the USMC, Briana bought a house instead of moving in with mom and waiting for her husband's discharge or new orders and of course selling the OKC home.  I am sure at the Reunion, Meghan or someone will be kind enough to mention the coincidences in filming schedule and purchase of a new home.

Tamra's not much better securing paychecks for Sarah and Ryan.  Time for those two to find real jobs and live within their means.

• Love 8

Brianna has had thyroid issues for years so I don't doubt she's sick, but, Sara was at Vicki's waiting for someone to come watch the boys, so, there was some plan in place for a babysitter.  Plus, there are plenty of home healthcare businesses where you can hire 24/7 healthcare aides.  You have to pay for them, but, they exist.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Vicki did not have the boys out to lunch, otherwise she would not have to put them in their car seats when she picked Brianna up, it's another lie from Vicki IMO. You could see that Briana didn't know the camera crew was there, she didn't want to be filmed and Vicki had to pull her into camera range because Brianna backed into the house when she saw them. I suspect that Vicki called Tamra directly after Brianna called her for help and the 2 of them arranged for production to be there and for Sara to show up at the gas station. Really, who calls someone like that when they are rushing their very ill daughter to the ER? In other words, Vicki set this up (IMO without Brianna knowing) with help from Tamra to garner sympathy.

I think some version of this is quite probable and it would explain the normally caring Shannon's completely checked-out reaction to Tamra's retelling of the race to the hospital complete with guardian angels hovering over the local shop and gas.

• Love 2
56 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

Tamballs and Shannon speculating why Brianna was in the OC and away from her hubby made me feel some kinda way.

Well, Tammy Sue probably doesn't want to dig to deep into why Brianna is in the OC because Ryan and his ex are there for the same reason. Both Tamra and Vicki are using their grown kids for storylines.

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Brianna has had thyroid issues for years so I don't doubt she's sick, but, Sara was at Vicki's waiting for someone to come watch the boys, so, there was some plan in place for a babysitter.  Plus, there are plenty of home healthcare businesses where you can hire 24/7 healthcare aides.  You have to pay for them, but, they exist.

I honestly don't think Brianna was part of any "plan" that Vicki, with help from Tamra/Sara, came up with. She looked very surprised and upset to see the cameras filming them and Vicki had to pull her back into camera range to get her in the SUV.

Although I do believe that Brianna moved back to the OC so that her mother had someone to film with this season, I don't think she wanted her medical problems used as the focus for Vicki, that they are using it is all on Vicki IMO.

1 minute ago, Almost 3000 said:

I think some version of this is quite probable and it would explain the normally caring Shannon's completely checked-out reaction to Tamra's retelling of the race to the hospital complete with guardian angels hovering over the local shop and gas.

You could see Shannon put 2 and 2 together when Tamra told her Vicki called her when she was driving Brianna to the hospital, she knew that Tamra was in on it from the start. LOL

• Love 7

Vicki explains the reasons for Briana's move:  http://www.bravotv.com/blogs/vicki-gunvalson/vicki-gunvalson-strings-attached  Ryan is apparently still in OKC and their home sold.

Here we go again. . . Vicki makes a BFD over Briana's health issues for $$$$ and now they are off limits.  She wants the world to respect Briana's privacy.  Briana needs to get her butt off a reality show if she wants privacy.

Whether Vicki remembers may be one thing but her daughter clearly said she was moving to OC because her mother didn't want to be alone. 

• Love 9

I have a theory about the Gomer/Warthog storyline?

They both move back to get a paycheck and give Bick something to do, since she is on the outs with the rest of the gang.

Bick WASN'T about to being them back into her house - financially? It makes sense, but then Bick's would then have to re-install the nanny cam, perimeter video links and booby traps in order to keep his wife safe....I can imagine Gomer wanting to install an apocalypse bunker in the back yard and the Bickster NOT being a fan of that idea?

By 'buying' her a house, she keeps a foot on her neck and keeps the warthog in a perpetual state of 'you owe me'.

I can only imagine a fight starting to ramp up and Bicki throwing the fact that she 'Took time off work to drive back with you/watched or hired someone to take care of the kids while you were sick/got you the HW paycheck/bought you groceries, a car, a house' into the Brianna's face......

• Love 2

WireWrap - I didn't mean they had a plan in place to execute the Brianna trip to the hospital.  I meant they had a plan in place for childcare while Brianna and the boys were living with Vicki.  I doubt Brianna was alone when Vicki was at work.  I don't think they planned the Brianna needing to be rushed to the hospital scene.

And, speaking of Vicki working - it was OK for her to go to work, where she's the boss, but the big bad government was keeping Ryan from being with his sick wife. Bite me, Vicki.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Vicki explains the reasons for Briana's move:  http://www.bravotv.com/blogs/vicki-gunvalson/vicki-gunvalson-strings-attached  Ryan is apparently still in OKC and their home sold.

Here we go again. . . Vicki makes a BFD over Briana's health issues for $$$$ and now they are off limits.  She wants the world to respect Briana's privacy.  Briana needs to get her butt off a reality show if she wants privacy.

Whether Vicki remembers may be one thing but her daughter clearly said she was moving to OC because her mother didn't want to be alone. 

I get the feeling that Vicki is now asking for privacy because of the backlash she is getting about using Brianna/illness as part of her storyline this season. LOL

• Love 9

Kelly had to have watched the show...hence trying to have her mom acting all eccentric (i.e biking to the beach, wearing heels in the sand) as a throwback to lydia and her mother.  Unlike kelly and her mother, lydua and her mom seemed more geniune and organic especially lydia's confusioj over what a fairy farm was lol

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Barb23 said:

Is Megan pregnant? 

Yes, she's 5 mos. pregnant. It's no secret since she was on WWHL last night talking about it. She's having a girl and she really looks great with a little baby weight on her. I will bet Jimmy plans on being out of the state 95% of the time ,coaching, selling candles, or what ever it is he does.  Megan will basically be a single mom. She will grow tired of his absence, they will divorce, she will meet and marry another guy and have one more kid. My opinion only, of course, but where else do we see this marriage going? 

If Shannon forgives Vicki, what will she do for a story line because she's got nothing else. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

WireWrap - I didn't mean they had a plan in place to execute the Brianna trip to the hospital.  I meant they had a plan in place for childcare while Brianna and the boys were living with Vicki.  I doubt Brianna was alone when Vicki was at work.  I don't think they planned the Brianna needing to be rushed to the hospital scene.

And, speaking of Vicki working - it was OK for her to go to work, where she's the boss, but the big bad government was keeping Ryan from being with his sick wife. Bite me, Vicki.

Vicki tweeted that she did hire an in home health care worker to help Brianna while she was at work but even that doesn't make sense. Hiring a nanny/babysitter makes sense, not a health care worker to run after 2 toddlers.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Exactly!!!  You don't say you want people to respect your privacy when you put those private moments on display for the world to see.  Except for a brief glimpse or a few miutes filming here and there, we rarely see Michael anymore.  He has managed to keep his private life private - I don't even think there are any gossip site blurbs about him.  (Although, to be honest, I don't read many of them, so I don't know about that for sure.  I only read things that are linked here.)

• Love 5

Yes, Megan was on the local New York channel talking about the show.

She looked great. She also mentioned that they are selling the house she just renovated.

She did not say anything noteworthy  besides the point that Kelly and Vicky latched on to each other...

Tamra's face looks really emaciated and while her body is amazing, her face suffered as a result of her lower body fat.

Kelly has a bar in her closet?

Is she serious???

Is her house in Newport Beach?

The view is to die for. Lucky girl.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, bosawks said:

Whenever I see Kelly's mom it reminds me to delete old "Intervention" episodes from my DVR.

I think of another A&E show "Hoarders"

Cue scary movie music and creaky door opening slowly.

There's Kelly's mom refusing to throw out an old take-out plastic container (she has 1000) because she might need to use this one someday.

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Yes, she's 5 mos. pregnant. It's no secret since she was on WWHL last night talking about it. She's having a girl and she really looks great with a little baby weight on her. I will bet Jimmy plans on being out of the state 95% of the time ,coaching, selling candles, or what ever it is he does.  Megan will basically be a single mom. She will grow tired of his absence, they will divorce, she will meet and marry another guy and have one more kid. My opinion only, of course, but where else do we see this marriage going? 

If Shannon forgives Vicki, what will she do for a story line because she's got nothing else. 

Shannon has her family and gives parties that rival the ones from the "Mary Tyler Moore" show.  She and David have fought at a party, another she and Heather, Heather and Tamra, yet another one Meghan Vicki and Brooks had words, same party Tamra and Brooks and Vicki and yet another Vicki's mom dropped dead during the Bunco game.  Her parties are a great source for reality TV-and she tries so hard to have a theme.

Shannon is the one that is attempting to hold Vicki accountable.  I get the impression Heather has zero desire to film with Vicki this year, Meghan of course never has wanted to film with her.  Everyone wants to film with Shannon because she is quirky and a little tense this year. 

• Love 6

I do hate the gang ups on any of these shows.  None of them are perfect and they are co-workers at best, not real friends.  Maybe when this show first started, there were real friends, but not now.  I mean one season, they were all just about gaslighting Shannon now she thinks they're all her BFFs?   Fake, fake, fake.  If a co-worker lied about whatever to me, as long as it didn't impact me, I wouldn't love them, but I'd continue to work with them if I had to do so.  I give it a year until they find someone else to gang up on - have to have new storylines each year.  

As for Brianna, yeah I believe she's sick.  I think she may also be a drama queen such as her mother.  I have thyroid problems, so I know it messes up your entire system.  My case actually has stabilized to the point where my specialist told me to get treatment now from my GP.  The specialist pretty much handles bad cases or cancer cases;  too bad because I preferred the specialist over my GP.  Bottom line is you can get it under control, and there are excellent doctors in other parts of the country, not just in CA.  Brianna, if she's just tired and sick all the time, maybe just thought yeah I'll move back to CA if mom says she'll help with the kids.  Maybe Vicki is helping financially so Brianna doesn't have to work two jobs. Maybe Brianna has seen what easy money it is to be a HW and is wanting her shot?  (Why in the world would she have to work two jobs?  Pricing of living in OK has to be more in line with what I have in the middle of the country, not sky high like CA)   What was shown initially was that Brianna couldn't wait to get away from Vicki.  Maybe she's homesick? Maybe she missed the more glamorous life in CA? Maybe she's having problems with her marriage?  If Brianna worked in a hospital or medical center in OK, now she's basically bashing those facilities/people, or at least Vicki is.  Vicki lives in a bubble where the end all beat all is the OC.  Anywhere else pales in comparison.

Having a parent who wants to still control me (even at my age), yeah, I wouldn't move back home nor have them back me financially.  If Briana/Ryan get fed up with the interference, it'll be a mess to unravel and leave again.

• Love 5

Detective Meghan Justice why aren’t you seeing the red flags and clues??? (Sherlock Holmes magnifying glass not required)

Jimmy is allowing you to do this to placate you. He never checked into this marriage other than to show up for the wedding.

I do not want to see you crying next season because you are “blind-sided” when Jimmy files for divorce.

• Love 10
15 hours ago, 100PercentPain said:

Megan annoys me, but I for real laughed at her deadpan "Well, we were never friends, Vicki." in response to Vicki's ridiculous, tearful, "I just want to be friends again... Sniff...sniff..." Bitch, please. 

Honestly, I don't blame Shannon one bit for not wanting to be friends with Vicki at this point. She would make her own life a lot easier if she went the Heather Dubrow route, though - roll your eyes, accept the non-apology with the realization that Vicki will never offer a real one and keep her at a cordial arm's length. 

Still can't stand Kelly. Girlfriend is trying way too hard. 

I loved this!  Vickie's whining was driving me crazy.  The ladies are giving her an out.  Admit what you lied about and lets get back to wahooing.  But she's a perpetual victim.  I did feel badly for Brianna when she was exiting the house to go to the ER and noticed the cameras and how upset she was.  Then I remembered she signed up for this goat rodeo and felt less bad.  

Kelly needs to go away.  I think there is a whole lot of crazy she is trying to keep under wraps (and not good crazy but boil your bunny crazy).  

I'd like them to take the jesus stuff down a notch.  I find it disingenuous and out of place on a show about conspicuous consumption and one upping the Jones.  And Vickie, when she claims to be a Christian, I am surprised more real Christians aren't up in arms.  Unless he's/she's totally down with lying and grifting.  I don't remember that from Sunday School but I WAS busy making my macaroni jesus at the time.  

• Love 12

If Brianna did not move back, what would Vicky's story line be?

She has nothing else going on, imo.

Briana looks low key depressed to me. She barely smiles.

• Love 5
(edited)

Quoted from Vicki's Bravo Blog:

Their house just sold in Oklahoma, and their home here in the OC is almost ready for them to move in so now all we need is the release date for him.

So as of TODAY, Ryan still has no orders to move or be discharged?  And their OC home has not been ready all this time and Brianna has been living with Vicki, and her hubs is in OK?  Wow!  When did filming start?  March?  What does it mean the house was not ready - like is it being renovated?  

Edited by FamilyVan
  • Love 2
(edited)
45 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

The plunging neckline didn't do her unfortunate implants any favors.

The 70s evolved from hippy to disco. The beginning and end of the decade looked very different.

Edited by Higgins
  • Love 9
14 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

If Brianna did not move back, what would Vicky's story line be?

She has nothing else going on, imo.

Briana looks low key depressed to me. She barely smiles.

For some reason Briana has always reminded me of Grumpy Cat. Last night's episode when she face plants onto the bed and Vicki is rubbing her back I thought of this...Briana is saying Stop!!!

29495-Grumpy-Cat-Tardcat-STAHP-gif-tx6D.

• Love 9

Megan is seriously annoying me. Her attempt to make her husband sympathetic are laughable  (egg retrieval, it's a full blown surgery that I go under for). Ummm no sweetie, he probably didn't bite because he listened to the Dr and knew you weren't undertaking any life-threatening medical treatments, more like a 15 min out-patient procedure. If she's trying to "educate" the world on IVF she is failing miserably. I'm embarrassed for her. 

I totally believe Briannna moved back first for the paycheck  (why work a year round the clock as a nurse when you can film, and pretend to hate it, and make just as much), and two I don't believe for one second her awful husband helps her at all. I think she was sick with 2 kids and was basically alone out there. So back to mommy she goes.

• Love 8
(edited)
4 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I know we are all tired of hearing the word, and it should be verboten on anything to do with the Housewives', but does anyone else think that Vicki has Munchuasens' by Proxy syndrome?  I mean, I'm no therapist or psychiatrist, but there are all kinds of pointers toward that.

Last year, she claimed she didn't question Brooks and believed him, because she wanted to feel love and get casseroles attention from the other housewives.  We all saw that blow up in her face and the aftermath for Vicki has been earth-scorching.  Now, she brings Brianna back to the OC, knowing that she is definitely having some major health issues, and we see the scenes with the ambulance, Vicki filling Heather and Tamra in on Brianna's health (using her worried, sotto voce tone).  Is she looking for the other housewives to feel sorry for her, yet again, having to deal with Brianna's health issues and "caring" for Brianna's children?  And, in her mixed up mind, does she think that if the other women feel sorry for her, they will just forgive her previous transgressions, and then, they can all move on, and "just have fun"??

I don't know - we all know that Vicki is a narcissist, but I think that there may be a bit of the Munchausens' by Proxy syndrome there, too. 

Interesting theory!  It would explain why she keeps "going to work" and leaving Brianna alone, with no help.  That kind of stress is not good for Brianna.  But Vicki ignores Brianna's stress and leaves anyhow, and doesn't even find a nanny or caretaker for Brianna. She says she's doing it cause she bought Brianna a house... another "woe is me" ploy.  Anyhow, we've already seen Vicki leave Brianna to go to work twice ON CAMERA, for cripes' sake, and we're only, what, four episodes into the season?  That may be an indication that Vicki has an unconscious wish for Brianna to stay sick... Vicki doesn't want to do the hard work of helping her., or even go to the minimal effort of getting help for her.  But she wants ALL the sympathy for Brianna's problems....  (and sure, I'll help myself to a seat in the handbasket to hell!)

Edited by OhGromit
  • Love 4

I haven't watched this episode but from reading some posts here, I am almost at the point of deleting it off my DVR and removing the show altogether.  

I don't want to watch Brianna.  As a former military spouse, I certainly don't want to hear how the government is keeping Brianna and Ryan apart.  These bitches and their shtick is getting old and they clearly have nothing.  It's a sad day when you miss Gretchen and her difficulty with the English language and grammar and Lynne and her pot brownies. (Okay, no visual proof of the pot brownies but come on . . . )

I used to love this franchise but it seems that only NY is currently bringing the geographical porn and drama.

• Love 10
12 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

Why doesn't Vicki help her daughter and hire a full time nanny?   It seems that nannies are part and parcel of life in the OC, so why doesn't Vic open her wallet and hire some help?  

I can't figure out why they have Kelly's mother and brother on the show as they seem like a couple of dofusses.  Her mom looks like some aging madam who's fighting off old age, and not succeeding.  

The Meghan pregnancy stuff is boring and if that is all they can come up with for a story line for her, she needs to be cut from the show.  But I can see a good story when Blubber Lips dumps her once the baby hits 2 or 3.  

Most of the women I work with, who are not rich by any means, have nannies.  What's the deal, Vicks?  Why can't you get Bri a nanny?  Sell that fuckin' house, Vicks & maybe you'll have some dough to live decently on, hun.  Clearly, you must be struggling.  Maybe Satan Andy has drastically cut the Bravo dough & you're actually making shit money from the insurance biz?  I don't get what's goin' on with you financially, Vicks.  Did you give all your dough away to Brooksie?  And that's why you can't afford a nanny for Bri?

• Love 2
4 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

Vicki's post about shady editing and that she just went to the office to get her work was bs (shocker!). She was all dressed up and made up like she was going to spend the day at the office. If you are just going in to pick something up, there's no reason to make yourself up like that. Also, she left w two large bags (big Louis tote and a large work bag). Just take the damn work bag to get your stuff, that's only "5 minutes away." She was prepped to be gone for the day. There's also Brianna's talking head, with her saying that Vicki will always choose work over anything.

Liarface. Again.

Vicki also claimed last year, around late October/ early November, in an interview with Andy Cohen, that she was going to be having Thanksgiving with Donn Gunvalson.  Oh yeah.  Remember that?  Total lie.  Vicki says whatever the hell she wants to-- I no longer trust her words.  

• Love 10

Vicky has to work imo because she financially supports her two adult children as well as maintaining her own very costly lifestyle.

In addition, imo Vicky is extremely proud of what she has accomplished in her professional life and is only happy while working. 

And now, that she is obsessed with her "legacy", nothing will come between Vick and her office, not Brianna nor her grandchildren.

• Love 5
(edited)

I stopped watching last season with a few episodes to go simply because it was the same effing thing over and over again.  (When the new season was getting ready to premiere I went back and watched them -- didn't miss anything.)  The fact is, I just did not care if Brooks had cancer or not.  Kinda like how I do not care how much Vicki knew or didn't know.  This is all they are going to do this season --talk about Vicki's lies-- and none of these nitwits realize that, in doing so, they are single-handedly keeping Vicki on the show.  You want her gone?  Don't film with her.  Don't even mention her.  Talk about anything else.  Shannon inviting her to her party is bizarre and you know what? It speaks to how fake this show is.  That said, if it's fake, they can give us new stuff.  I don't want to watch these women sit around some restaurant and discuss how Vicki lied to them all and how she hasn't apologized... and then move to another location and do it all again.  It's boring.  Vicki is the RHOC version of Teresa Giudice.  Without her this show would have nothing going on.

How are the ratings?

Edited by LilaFowler
  • Love 3
37 minutes ago, FamilyVan said:
5 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

I stopped watching last season with a few episodes to go simply because it was the same effing thing over and over again.  (When the new season was getting ready to premiere I went back and watched them -- didn't miss anything.)  The fact is, I just did not care if Brooks had cancer or not.  Kinda like how I do not care how much Vicki knew or didn't know.  This is all they are going to do this season --talk about Vicki's lies-- and none of these nitwits realize that, in doing so, they are single-handedly keeping Vicki on the show.  You want her gone?  Don't film with her.  Shannon inviting her to her party is bizarre and you know what? It speaks to how fake this show is.  That said, if it's fake, they can give us new stuff.  I don't want to watch these women sit around some restaurant and discuss how Vicki lied to them all and how she hasn't apologized... and then move to another location and do it all again.  It's boring.  Vicki is the RHOC version of Teresa Giudice.  Without her this show would have nothing going on.

. This remark confirms your observation:

8 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

Vicky has to work imo because she financially supports her two adult children as well as maintaining her own very costly lifestyle.

In addition, imo Vicky is extremely proud of what she has accomplished in her professional life and is only happy while working. 

And now, that she is obsessed with her "legacy", nothing will come between Vick and her office, not Brianna nor her grandchildren.

The other women are held hostage to Evolution and its insistence to not let go of RHs who derive most of their income from the show.  it is not that difficult to figure out Tamra and Vicki will forego any amount of dignity to keep the Bravo dollars rolling in.  For the last five years Vicki and Tamra break up only to reunite when the cameras are rolling.  The only franchises that have women working as supplemental money are NY and BH.  Those women wield the power to just say no to filming with someone they do not like.

So in order for the wealthy women to continue on the show they must stoop to Vicki level to get their storylines out there.

• Love 3

I hate that Bravo continues to employ Icky and the freeloader fam. They are all boring and none of them are nice people. It is ridiculous that Shannon apparently has to include Icky at her party. Bravo wants the cat fights though. 

I am not buying what Tamra is selling with her newfound religion. Just not.

i can't even watch scenese with Icky and Brianna, or Icky at all really unless she is being told off by Shannon.

• Love 5