Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Kelly's beach bash moves indoors as Vicki and Shannon have an icy showdown about their friendship. Also, Meghan moves closer to starting a family; Briana lands in the hospital with a medical emergency; and Shannon makes a difficult decision about Vicki.

Oh, Vicki is so nice, so caring...etc. ?     Uh, Kelly is so stupid.  Did I mention that Kelly is stupid?

Vicki, go to Newport Imaging and have a CT scan of your brain.  Remorseless pig who lies is etched deeply in it.

• Love 15

Vicki is drinking her own koolaid. She is believing all her own stories. I think she really believes she didnt lie to anyone. Briana is right. She does have a coocoo mother

Kelly likes to cause trouble doesnt she? Hubby too it seems. I dont blame shannon at all for being mad at vicki. Kelly should just stay out of it

Next weel looks insane

• Love 18

Kelly's addition makes perfect sense....to take on Tamra's former role of trouble maker..to make shannon the under dog, and to showcase how crazy people are. 

Shannon should just forgive vicki and then just be cordial to her.  She'll be the better person.

• Love 6

Sara has fab eyelashes. That's pretty much my takeaway for this week.

Next week looks to be much more fun. Is the 70s party when Heather busts ass? I will enjoy that immeasurably. And Shan tosses guests out of her party. It must be a production requirement that at least 1 party per season per franchise serve a guest with an eviction notice.

• Love 5

I just don't like Kelly, or her family, and I have a feeling that's not going to change.

I'm enjoying Shannon again like I did the first season but Shannon:  You're confused about what was the sixties and what was the seventies.  Shannon also has every right to not just give Vicks a pass for what she did to everyone last season. 

I have no idea why an ambulance wasn't immediately called when Brianna couldn't breathe.  And of course Vicks picks up her daughter at the hospital, drops her off back at the house, and is going back to 'work'.  Geez, way to go 'loving mother'.

I don't have a problem with them showing Meg and the IVF process.  At least that truly is reality for many couples.

I don't think I've seen anyone as self absorbed as Vicki.

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, FanOfTheFans said:

Agree that it is crazy that a nurse does not call 911 when she thinks she has a PE.  Something funky is going on with Briana's story and her reason for moving back to the OC.  I think there is some shenanigans going on to garner sympathy for Vicki. I mean, how strange was it that Ryan's ex was on the scene too.  It smells funny, all of it. I'm not saying Briana was not sick, but I question whether we are getting the truth of the situation. 

I don't wish to see Meghan giving herself a shot again. I get it and yes I know, you are uber proud of yourself.  They might as well use a dummy for Jim.  Meghan might actually get more emotion out of a dummy. 

Funky indeed!

Crash test Jimmy!

• Love 8

I think it is possible that Vicki once again exaggerated how bad Brianna was when she called and that Brianna got much worse after Vicki picked her up. IMO, we don't have enough info, Brianna's side, to know the whole story yet.

• Love 4
(edited)

I want Shannon to forgive Vicki and start being cordial to her just to witness Meghan King Edmonds's head spin around in fury.  I still hate that b.

Kelly's house is really cool. It's the only RH home that I'd actually want to live in.

Edited by LilaFowler
  • Love 8

Any shortness of breath is utmost important to get quick help. All nurses know this. It is the ABC of emergency care as in airway, breathing, and circulation, in that order. 

I agree WireWrap that we don't have all the facts but it smells off to me.  Just a gut instinct. But I certainly wouldn't put it past Vicki to exaggerate for sympathy.  

• Love 17
1 hour ago, mbaywife123 said:

Brianna is a nurse and calls her mom to come get her to go to the hospital when she knows that you should call 911 ASAP for an ambulance since they have O2 on board as well as life saving meds is just unbelievable!

Lots of people who should know better don't call for an ambulance just because it's expensive.

Kelly needs to butt out. Vicki is a liar. Do I think that Shannon is a little overly invested in how wronged she was? Yes. But Brooks and Vicki lied about his cancer.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, FanOfTheFans said:

Any shortness of breath is utmost important to get quick help. All nurses know this. It is the ABC of emergency care as in airway, breathing, and circulation, in that order. 

I agree WireWrap that we don't have all the facts but it smells off to me.  Just a gut instinct. But I certainly wouldn't put it past Vicki to exaggerate for sympathy.  

Exactly!

Did anyone else notice that when the ambulance arrived that they gave Brianna a puke bucket and no O2 tank was present?

• Love 8

When Vicki said in a TH that she feels like she's failing as a mother, I yelled at the tv "because you are!" Briana was clearly spent physically and emotionally and needed sleep, not taking care of two toddlers. Vicki, you don't always have to go to work. I'm a workaholic but when my kids are sick, work can wait. 

• Love 23
Just now, mbaywife123 said:

Exactly!

Did anyone else notice that when the ambulance arrived that they gave Brianna a puke bucket and no O2 tank was present?

We also heard Vicki repeat to someone that Brianna's vitals were normal, which would include her O2sat/level, before the ambulance left. Something is off and I suspect it is on Vicki's end of the story,

• Love 15
1 minute ago, mbaywife123 said:

Exactly!

Yes I noticed that. Plus Briana has worked as an ED nurse and most likely has seen deaths from pulmonary embolisms.  You don't mess around with that. Didn't Vicki say that Briana said she thought she had a blood clot in her lungs.

• Love 4

From what I recall Shannon was more supportive of Vickie and Brooks and seemed to not want to believe there were lies.  So I can see how when she finds out she was duped she would be really hurt and angry.  The others had all figured out Vickie's game earlier on but Shannon was still supporting/ defending Vickie for quite a while. I would expect her to be the most hurt as she was the most played and manipulated.

I had to lol at Vickie being characterized as nice.    I cannot even believe the new gal could pull off that line with a straight face.

• Love 19
(edited)
17 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

We also heard Vicki repeat to someone that Brianna's vitals were normal, which would include her O2sat/level, before the ambulance left. Something is off and I suspect it is on Vicki's end of the story,

Yet she had a very elevated temp.  It seems strange that the hospital would not have kept her for suspicion of sepsis or becoming septic once they realized it wasn't respiratory in nature as related to a clot. Though there are others worries when your lungs are being compressed from inflamed lymph nodes and one can't properly breathe. Pneumonia certainly comes to mind. The antibiotics don't seem to be working. Surely they would do blood cultures to isolate the infection and keep her in the meantime till they had results to slam her with additional drugs.  The whole story is just off. 

I don't doubt your opinion at all but I am just so leary of this medical stuff with what we've seen from Bravo lately. They are making me paranoid.

Edited by FanOfTheFans
  • Love 4

Vicki says she "didn't lie"? Um, the binder, the chemo appointments, calling Terry for an IV.  That's the tip of the iceberg.  Who does she think she is kidding?

This. I want Vicki off my television screen, though I am aware that will probably not happen. Vicki believes she did nothing wrong and keeps offering lame apologies. It would seem she does not know what she is actually apologizing for. It is amazing that she thinks that way, but it really is not, because it is Vicki after all. In the first episode she said she was devastated when Brooks left. It sounded to me like she would still be with him if he did not leave on his own. That says a whole lot about Vicki to me.

I have to admit I prefer Shannon when she is not Vicki's friend. I think that is part of the reason I did not really warm up to Shannon in the past. I am fine with her saying she does not want a friendship with Vicki, but I am also fine with Heather just being cordial to Vicki as well. I did like that she pointed out that there are always strings when it comes to Vicki. 

I do not mind Meghan, so I do not mind her IVF storyline. I laughed when she told Vicki that they were never friends.

I also liked Heather hanging out with her kids, even though it was a short scene.

So did Tamra forgive Vicki and go back to being friends with her? Oh Tamra, I was actually liking you this season but if you are going the Vicki way I am probably back to not liking you soon. Though it was probably inevitable that I would go back to not liking you, so I guess nothing is really lost.

Kelly saying that she does not like seeing Vicki ganged up on, because she has been that girl in the past. Sigh, I normally do not like when one person on any of the Real Housewives shows is ganged up upon by all, but in this case I feel like Vicki deserves it, especially since she believes she did nothing wrong. She just wants some casseroles!

I do think Kelly can make her own opinions about Vicki, but she cannot discount the other ladies feelings about Vicki and why they have those feelings. I cannot imagine that she would respond well if one of her friends lied about their significant other having cancer. If she wants to be Vicki's friend so be it, but the other women have the right not to be. Oh if Vicki was on good terms with the rest of the ladies she would not be wasting time on Kelly. She would probably be a bitch to her, because Vicki never seems to like anyone new.

• Love 15
(edited)
16 minutes ago, FanOfTheFans said:

Yet she had a very elevated temp.  It seems strange that the hospital would not have kept her for suspicion of sepsis or becoming septic once they realized it wasn't respiratory in nature as related to a clot. Though there are others worries when your lungs are being compressed from inflamed lymph nodes and one can't properly breathe. Pneumonia certainly comes to mind. The antibiotics don't seem to be working. Surely they would do blood cultures to isolate the infection and keep her in the meantime till they had results to slam her with additional drugs.  The whole story is just off. 

I don't doubt your opinion at all but I am just so leary of this medical stuff with what we've seen from Bravo lately. They are making me paranoid.

The hospital did keep her in a few days. I believe Brianna was in the hospital 2 or 3 days before she was released, she mentioned they were running tests when we heard her/Vicki talking on the phone the next day but editing made it look like she came home the next day.

I agree that something is off here. Between Vicki's need to lie about or exaggerate things to make herself look better/sympathetic and the editing monkeys at Bravo we never get the whole story, so I understand your paranoia. LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 5

For cripes sake Vicki.

Bravo keeps kicking you in the ass but you are too stupid to feel it. Guess the $ is too good to turn down?

No one likes you (viewers included) be gone you liar face, crappy daughter,wife,mother,friend,ect.

• Love 6
(edited)

How can Vicki be so incredulous at these women for thinking that she knew about Brooks lie when she was caught and also admitted to lying on his behalf to get the other women off his back??? She lied about doctor appointments, the medical book and she even made up a lie that implicated Terry coming over to give Brooks emergency treatment. How can people NOT think you were aware Vicki? Forever a victim Vicki. She's the victim that her friends won't believe that she wasn't lying to them...even thought she was lying to them. Kelly needs to shut the hell up - because it's not everyone's job to move on because Vicki is ready to move on. Vicki is the one that caused the offense and friction among the group. She shouldn't consider herself bullied when in reality she's simply being forced to face the consequences of her actions. Yes, sometimes you're so stupid that you lose relationships over your stupidity. It's not everyone else's job to simply cater to your happiness Vicki. 

I love the layout of Kelly's home but the decor is too modern and sterile looking for my liking. Personally would absolutely love the place if there were more splashes of colour and a mix of modern contemporary and classic pieces that bring that element of comfort. It lacked a homely vibe to me but her stove and chandeliers were pretty awesome! I don't remember the scene exactly from last week but based on the flashback, Kelly twisted the situation to make it seem like Shannon approached her to talk shit about Vicki but it was Kelly that was addressing the issue with Shannon. Shannon only responded in kind to explain her position. 

I skipped all of the Meghan/Jim scenes, lol. Did I miss anything? I assumed I wouldn't miss anything too interesting which is why i skipped it in the first place. 

Vicki and Brianna didn't take the kids to the hospital with them so what was the point in calling Vicki? Why waste time waiting for Vicki to get home? You call 911. And why does Vicki make everything about her? Why not show sympathy for your daughter's situation rather than lament about how her situation makes YOU feel. 

Tamra wants Sarah to leave her out of her issues with her son but you aren't helping your case when you're trying to communicate and send messages between the two parties. 

Random - but Vicki's outfit in both flashbacks (the beach and the bar) look almost identical from what was shown on screen, lol. 

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 10
10 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Vicki possibly lying or exaggerating about a loved one's health??  How could that be?  

She is really jonesing for those casseroles, isn't she?    ;-)

Once again I will be happy to send Vicki a liar face casserole but I am still unable to find a recipe for such.

Is it made of crow, chicken buttholes, woo hoo's, dirty martinis, family vans and covered with Le Tip sauce?

• Love 21
(edited)

Seriously, does Meghan see the constipated/nauseated looks on asshole Jimmy's mug whenever he has to be around her?  I mean, sheesh, if there was a thought balloon over his head (in every one of their scenes together) -- and it would reflect EXACTLY what he's really thinkin' -- it would say, "God, how long till I can finally get away from this cloying/annoying woman that I can't stand?" 

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Meghan at this point -- other than being completely & totally not interested in anything about her (including & especially blubber lips Jimmy).  I mean, every time Meghan speaks to asshole Jimmy, he looks so distracted & spaced out, like he's not listening to a word she says.  And when he does deign to listen to her, he seems puzzled by the little he barely makes the effort to hear from her. .And the (very, very) few times he tries to embrace her or put his arm around her or kiss her, he grimaces.  Yeesh.

But regardless of what I think of Meghan, asshole Jimmy just looks like he totally hates her guts.  And she went to all that trouble to create a baby with him?  Oy.  Do I need to be psychic to see another reality marriage failure a-comin' with those 2?

Look, I love ya now, Shannon.  Honestly, I really do.  And I hate Vicks' guts.  But that invite was really pretty screwy -- "OK, we're not friends & we're never gonna be friends, but hey, come to this party I'm throwing -- if you must."  Um, what the what?  

Or do we need to break the 4th wall ourselves to translate Shannon's nutsy invite to Vicks?  Shall I try?  "I still hate your guts, Vicks, for playing me like a fiddle last season, in such a disgusting & vile manner, by covering for your con artist boyfriend, while you both lied about him having cancer & made me look ridiculous & foolish.  And I'm only inviting you to my party before the cams because I'm being ordered to do so for a scripted storyline Satan Andy & his minions have created."  Could that be what Shannon is really sayin' with her puzzling invite to Vicks?

So Tams is really gonna get involved with that mess of a situation with Ry-ass & his baby mama?  Oh my goodness, that looks like about 17 levels of mess I don't want to know anything about because if it means looking at Ry-ass, who is so repulsive-looking now, he makes me wince & shudder every time he shows up, I'll pass.  

Tams' sudden religious-speak (her injection of either God and/or Jesus) in practically every one of her TH's, sounds so disingenuous, it seems (to me) like it would be pretty offensive to people who are truly religious.  It's like she's mocking people who are religious.  Idk, maybe she's not.  But given her past behavior, I wouldn't put anything lowball past her.  I'm suspicious Tams' religious thing is just a shtick & it's her desperate attempt to keep herself & her brood on Bravo & Satan Andy's payroll.  Er, if that's the case, Tams?  Ew, you suck, hun.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 14
(edited)

I'm nervous.  Tamra is coming off likeable.  I don't know how to handle that.  Is the apocalypse closer than I thought?  Shannon on the other hand is getting on my nerves.  I don't blame her for being sore with Vicki, but stop going into a rage about it.  Just say you accept her apology but it's too soon to have the friendship back where it was, hug and walk away.  Don't dredge up old drama that we the audience were even more sick of than the people involved in it.

I can tell Kelly is just dying to start some shit and she wants Vicki to be her partner in crime.  Looks like she gets her wish next week.

Meghan trying to have a baby is making me like her a little bit too.  Damn apocalypse is closer than I thought.  lol

Edited by swankie
  • Love 10
(edited)

Kelly said that Vicki told her this is the first time Ryan and Briana have been apart and that could be making her health worse.  Didn't they previously say that Ryan has been deployed three times and was therefore off limits to any criticism?   Did she join him on these deployments?  Hm. 

I hate to defend any of these people, especially Vicki and Briana, but maybe she called Vicki instead of an ambulance is because of the boys. 

Edited by Talky Tina
  • Love 8
Just now, Talky Tina said:

Kelly said that Vicki told her this is the first time Ryan and Briana have been apart and that could bealing her health worse.  Didn't they previously say that Ryan has been deployed three times and was therefore off limits to any criticism?   Did she join him on these deployments?  Hm. 

Yep.  It was the reason Briana would not tolerate any criticism of Ryan going after Lydia's mom.  I believe there was another time he was deployed as well.  Vicki had business bringing Briana to California prior to Ryan getting discharged or new orders.

• Love 5

Yeah, well, Kelly better start doing or saying something even remotely interesting soon or she can get the boot, as far as I'm concerned.  

You know, I nearly missed it, but was Vicks all hot & bothered & horny over Kelly's brother last ep?  Oh man, that did give me a giggle.  I could see Kelly being so desperate to make a place for herself on the show, she'd throw her brother at Vicks.  Well, the brother is nothing much to look at & doesn't seem to work  . . . hmmmm, no wonder Vicks was gettin' hot & bothered.  Is this a possible match?  C'mon now, a west coast version of Carole & Adam?  Eh, maybe not.  I can't picture Vicks riding on anyone's bicycle handle bars.  And that brother is pinging (actually blasting) on my gaydar pretty wildly.

• Love 8

I am puzzled as to how Vicki is managing to forget the reunion last year where she admitted to lying about the whole Terry phone call, at the very least.  Now she claims she never lied about anything.  And she's shocked that Shannon doesn't want to be her friend?  LOL! I thought it was awesome that Shannon was just like, ok, well, good talk.  Thanks.  

• Love 14
(edited)
33 minutes ago, Talky Tina said:

I hate to defend any of these people, especially Vicki and Briana, but maybe she called Vicki instead of an ambulance is because of the boys.

The boys were with Vicki at the time Brianna called.

Edited by swankie