Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Vicki and Briana have a co-dependent relationship, I don't see that going away ever.  Briana seems miserable all the time, in good health or otherwise.  Vicki will always give gifts with strings and Briana will always accept those gifts.  Michael seems able to not get caught up in the emotional part of Vicki but he sure does enjoy the perks, he works her by letting her in to his life just enough so she will bestow upon him a house or a car then he shuts her out then repeats the process.  I bet she does not have a key to his house. 

So, why haven't we seen Briana's new house yet?  I thought for sure Vicki would be showing it off for the camera's touting what a good mother she is for buying her daughter a house. 

I will maintain that the Briana got out of OK so fast in such bad health really looked like she was running from her husband.  I wonder what he will do in her absence.  Did he fly to OC to be with her while she is so sick having to spend a month in the hospital?  No? Didn't think so.

• Love 10
(edited)
On 7/20/2016 at 1:58 AM, FozzyBear said:

So I finally got to watch:

1. I agree with the poster who thought Brianna was having a panic attack. Which leads me to

2. I am more convinced then ever that Brianna and Ryan are on a break and that's what's behind the weirdness of the move.

3. Remind me that if I ever piss off Shannon to just move on with my life. That is one hard chick to apologize to. She does not let stuff go.

4. Vicki is a horrible apologizer. She can never just admit fault.

5. I don't care at all about Megan's uterus or how much Jim wishes she didn't have one. 

I had posted my thought about the panic attack, and the fact that she fled OK even though she was in no shape to drive any distance which made me think there was a problem with her and the hubs.  Now if there is more to that story of marital discourse I wonder if Ryan will site Vicki as being an issue.

Edited by Lisin
Fixed it for you :)
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Vicki and Briana have a co-dependent relationship, I don't see that going away ever.  Briana seems miserable all the time, in good health or otherwise.  Vicki will always give gifts with strings and Briana will always accept those gifts.  Michael seems able to not get caught up in the emotional part of Vicki but he sure does enjoy the perks, he works her by letting her in to his life just enough so she will bestow upon him a house or a car then he shuts her out then repeats the process.  I bet she does not have a key to his house. 

So, why haven't we seen Briana's new house yet?  I thought for sure Vicki would be showing it off for the camera's touting what a good mother she is for buying her daughter a house. 

I will maintain that the Briana got out of OK so fast in such bad health really looked like she was running from her husband.  I wonder what he will do in her absence.  Did he fly to OC to be with her while she is so sick having to spend a month in the hospital?  No? Didn't think so.

Great post!  Agree with everything you said. 

• Love 6

The more I think about it the more I believe the ambulance scene was either scripted or re enacted. It did appear to be a private ambulance, and the strange set up and coincidences don't ring true. 

Briana doesn't seem like a very happy person even in the best of times. She and Ryan seemed genuine when they were saying goodbye, so I don't think any of this is related to marriage issues ( surprising, as Ryan seemed quite volatile in the past).

i wanted to slap Vicki when she blamed the government for HER son in law not being able to join HER daughter in the house SHE bought them. What an absolute idiot. 

To be fair, even though Vicki owns her business, she had been gone for over a week to accompany Briana back to OC. Business owners have some flexibility with when and where they do their work, but, their job also never ends. I find it reasonable that Vicki may have needed to go in to her office to pick up work and manage some things ( my husband has had to do this many times in our lives). Vicki looked great in her business attire btw! 

I can't think of anything more sadly ironic or tragic than the possibility of Briana being diagnosed with the very disease that Brooks and Vicki lied about. 

• Love 10
7 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

There's something odd about the whole ambulance scene.  When you call 911, Fire Department Paramedics are dispatched, usually along with a Fire Truck just in case additional help is needed.  Once the situation is deemed manageable, the Fire Truck and its crew depart.  Sometimes the Paramedics transport patients and sometimes a private ambulance is called.  But in Briana's case, only a private ambulance arrived.  There were no flashing lights and I believe the siren audio was dubbed in.  Then there was the whole Jesus Miracle of Sarah randomly pulling in to the gas station -- talk about a needle in a haystack!  I'm not saying Briana wasn't in need of emergent medical attention, but it seems as though Vicki ordered up a private ambulance to meet her enroute, and threw in a visit from Sarah for good measure.  Vicki loves the drama and the camera time.

Vicki talks to a cop (I think) on camera as the ambulance is pulling away. I also thought I saw a smallish firetruck at the scene as well.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, swankie said:

According to Vicki, Ryan and Brianna are supposed to pay her back from the money they get selling the OK house.  I'm confused.  They haven't been in that house very long and surely they still have a mortgage, so how much money would they actually clear from selling that house?  I think Vicki is probably taking the same attitude as Tamra about loaning money to kids.  You probably shouldn't expect to get it back.  I think having Brianna back so that she can have a storyline is payment enough for Vicki.

No no no no no.  I think Vicki absolutely expects to be paid back.  Remember, this is the woman who gave her daughter the "gift" of a leased Mercedes.  Vicki did the down payment, woo hoo, Briana, you'll make the payments!  So I believe she expects to be repaid-- she's not understanding in that way.  

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Vicki talks to a cop (I think) on camera as the ambulance is pulling away. I also thought I saw a smallish firetruck at the scene as well.

But no oxygen

screenshot-542.jpg

screenshot-543.jpg

Edited by Workslame
13 minutes ago, Workslame said:

But no oxygen

screenshot-542.jpg

screenshot-543.jpg

Correct, no Oxygen and Vicki repeats that Briana's vital are all normal, which would include her 02sats. That doesn't mean she wasn't sick, really, really sick and even though she felt she couldn't breath, she was able to get enough oxygen in her system (I know how that feels personally).

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

Briana doesn't seem like a very happy person even in the best of times. She and Ryan seemed genuine when they were saying goodbye, so I don't think any of this is related to marriage issues ( surprising, as Ryan seemed quite volatile in the past).

I agree. She seemed very upset to be leaving without him; I really don't think the sudden move is about him. I think it just shows how much control Vicki has over her life still, how much she allows Vicki to control her. I think Vicki heard Brianna was doing poorly again and started manipulating, to get another sickie out to OC. She wants to be exonerated and presented with casseroles, and if Brooks couldn't do that for her, Brianna will!

• Love 9
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Correct, no Oxygen and Vicki repeats that Briana's vital are all normal, which would include her 02sats. That doesn't mean she wasn't sick, really, really sick and even though she felt she couldn't breath, she was able to get enough oxygen in her system (I know how that feels personally).

3 hours ago, Higgins said:

Yeah but if she is vomiting and her O2 sat was adequate.......

Oh I'm sure she was sick I was just stating that there was no oxygen because others had stated that they don't think they saw any oxygen.  

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Workslame said:

Oh I'm sure she was sick I was just stating that there was no oxygen because others had stated that they don't think they saw any oxygen.  

Fair enough! ;)

• Love 2

What I've never been able to figure out is the basically non-marriage between Meghan and Jim. He's gone from OC from Feb through early October, and even longer if the Cards are long into the playoffs.  So, why the heck is she in the OC instead of St Louis?  I wonder if she packs up once filming is over and moves back to SL?  If not, then she's crazy. Does she really think he's faithful for all those months?  And knowing that his life will probably revolve around SL for many years to come, why did he move her to the OC?  I know that originally it was because of his sick ex wife, but now that she's unfortunately passed away, there's no reason for her to stay there. 

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

What I've never been able to figure out is the basically non-marriage between Meghan and Jim. He's gone from OC from Feb through early October, and even longer if the Cards are long into the playoffs.  So, why the heck is she in the OC instead of St Louis?  I wonder if she packs up once filming is over and moves back to SL?  If not, then she's crazy. Does she really think he's faithful for all those months?  And knowing that his life will probably revolve around SL for many years to come, why did he move her to the OC?  I know that originally it was because of his sick ex wife, but now that she's unfortunately passed away, there's no reason for her to stay there. 

I for one think he is pulling a "Kelsey Grammer" on her.

• Love 10

Jim doesn't seem to like responsibility. So yeah, once the baby happens, he will figure, "Okay, she got what she wanted" and take off. I think he just wants to hang out with his friends and has little to no respect for women. But he's competitive so he wants a pretty wife and love his friends comments that she is hot. He's totally playing her. Plus, she has a difficult personality so I think it would be hard for her to meet someone else. Maybe she enjoys having time to herself. Who knows.

I like Kelly. I think she is super smart and strategic. I think she loves the attention she gets from others by being Vicki's "friend." I'm going to guess Kelly is paying the monthly Coto insurance premiums. I think Tamra is as well. Shannon isn't. Maybe Heather is. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

Remember that he has young children with wife #2 who live in the OC. So the Edmonds live half time in St Louis and the rest of the year in California.

Meghan commutes as well, her job is the RHOC.

At least, he is keeping it real. He was a jerk last season and he is not making any effort to come across any nicer.

That candle business is so odd, I would have never imagined that an alpha male jock would be so into such a feminine, soft product. Just Weird...

• Love 9
On 7/19/2016 at 5:49 PM, Ubiquitous said:

I suspect the Dubrows lock their help in the spacious broom closet during filming.

For some reason when Heather came on the show, she came on with the story line that she was a hot in demand actress that gave up a fabulous career to take care of her family.  Part of this BS is that she has no help and takes care of there enormous house and four children all by herself.  This was their first house that was huge, but not as big as the house they are building now.

This was ridiculous, first we know the Dubrows are loaded and there is no way Heather could take care of everything and have all this leisure time to do the show.  Also, there is no shame in having help, many of would love it if we could afford it. 

I remember being floored at the first party at Shannon's house when Shannon actually allowed them to film a maid vacuuming the stairs.  I love that she did not pretend that tool care of this enormous palace by herself.

Heather caught on and finally admitted that she had two or three nannies.

I was really disappointed in Heather.  I thought she would add a touch of sophistication to this trashy franchise.  Little did I know that she and her husband are just as vapid and fame hungry as the rest of them.

Just admit you had a respectable, but not amazing career as an actress and you married a rich guy when your career was on a downturn.  Own up to now leading a life of total leisure and luxury. 

• Love 10
(edited)
22 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Last year they filmed the Reunion on October 1st.  At that time, it was pretty evident Vicki would have to do something drastic (not as drastic as apologizing) to stay on the show.  Vicki claims they came up with a plan.  That plan entailed Vicki claiming Ryan and Brian had found a home in OC (November 17th).  Briana had surgery on November 11th and ironically Brooks medical records were exposed as fake on the same day.

I believe Vicki and Briana had convinced Doug Ross EP, Briana would be the next RH, and contracts were executed.  According to Vicki, Ryan was coming out to the OC every few weeks and Briana is going back and forth to OKC.  I also believe Heather, Shannon. Meghan and to a lesser degree Tamra were not in favor of adding Briana "my mom is suffering from Stockholm Syndrome" to the cast.  Tamra had a relationship with her but I do believe it is because she has to do whatever  production tells her.  So when Briana got truly ill, she claims she was in the hospital in isolation for a month, there was no Briana as the next RH.  Although Yolanda had set the standard for laying around in a bathrobe, Briana did not have the same luxury.  So the only storyline they could come up with is Briana came to OC so her mom would not be alone and now Vicki has not cut back on her work commitments and poor sick Briana is left to care for her children, in her weakened condition.  (Horrible redemption arc for Vicki.)  That is why you hear Tamra saying she has been meeting up with Briana-they were trying to get Briana in the groove.  Kelly also tried with the invite to the party.

To this day Briana and the children live with Vicki, Ryan lives in OKC, trying to get out of his enlistment.  The house Vicki bought with Briana is still under construction, Briana is not working as a nurse, and short of something big happening this season, there is no reason for her to even attend the Reunion.  She has said she is now keeping her health matters private.  So we have Briana and Ryan reuniting on the OC with no jobs. 

So this has been about eight months of most likely a poorly thought out relocation plan for benefit of the show.  Briana of a lump of misery and just how much time will be devoted to Vicki playing grandma?    

When Shannon was talking "strings attached" I believe she was referring to the bad choice to cast Briana as a RH.  Since the episodes have started airing Briana has become her usual surly self, mad at the viewers and has now said she will not disclose or allow her mother to disclose her medical situation.  First she makes all these snarky comments, about her own mother, then she slams people for judging.Thank gawd for small favors Briazilla days may be numbered.. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 14

Heather was SO measuring up Kelly's house at her party. She seemed caught off guard and surprised how nice it was, and it was obvious the wheels were turning in her pin head as she mentally ticked off the ways her McMansion would be better. Heather is so guarded in how she portrays herself on the show, everything is calculated, and it makes me look extra close for c***** in her armor. 

• Love 10
12 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

When Shannon was talking "strings attached" I believe she was referring to the bad choice to cast Briana as a RH.  Since the episodes have started airing Briana has become her usual surly self, mad at the viewers and has now said she will not disclose or allow her mother to disclose her medical situation.  First she makes all these snarky comments, about her own mother, then she slams people for judging.Thank gawd for small favors Briazilla days may be numbered.. 

I was a big fan of early teenage Briana.  She seemed like she had a good head on her shoulders and was not the typical OC princess.

Do not love adult Briana as much.  I hate how she elopes with a man she never introduced to her family and they just "have to accept him", while she is very judgemental about who her mother dates.

I think Ryan married Briana because he had dollar signs in his eyes and she married him because she was lonely and desperate.

I think Ryan is going to not want Vicki to get close to anyone, because it could cut down on what he hopes is going to be a sizable inheritance and it means less money for Vicki to spend on them.

Briana is not housewife material.  She is not glamorous or entertaining enough to hold a spot.  Bravo need to stop letting Vicki hijack this show...she is not that special.

I remember when Vicki was tearfully crying about her mother's death on the reunion.  Through her grief she managed to get in some lines about how her mother always though "Vicki should have her own show".  Maybe Vicki is hoping for a spinoff like that horrible Manzo program?

• Love 7

Shannon should just forgive vicki and then just be cordial to her.  She'll be the better person.

And it would make for a much less boring show.  Who cares anymore?!?  You just look petty. And we all know if these ladies want a paycheck they have to continue to "be friends" or whatever you want to call it.  New story lines please. 

• Love 2
13 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

I like Kelly. I think she is super smart and strategic.

This is the woman who decided to jump in and help quiz her daughters about capitals, and asked what the capital of Phoenix was. She might be strategic, but I don't think she's the sharpest tool in the shed. 

5 hours ago, LIMOM said:

At least, he is keeping it real. He was a jerk last season and he is not making any effort to come across any nicer.

This is why I can't bring myself to hate Jimmy. He is definitely a cold bastard, but I have no reason to believe he's ever been anything else. I think Megan knew exactly who he was when she signed up to be his arm candy, so I have little sympathy for her. 

• Love 20
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

This is the woman who decided to jump in and help quiz her daughters about capitals, and asked what the capital of Phoenix was. She might be strategic, but I don't think she's the sharpest tool in the shed. 

This is why I can't bring myself to hate Jimmy. He is definitely a cold bastard, but I have no reason to believe he's ever been anything else. I think Megan knew exactly who he was when she signed up to be his arm candy, so I have little sympathy for her. 

I really hate to talk/type like this but she has chosen to bear a child by him so with this (here it comes) f*ck trophy she will ensure some money from him when the marriage hits the skids.

• Love 6
On 7/19/2016 at 8:29 AM, ghoulina said:

As far as Breanna's health issues go, I'm sure Vicki is loving this. LOVING this. I'm probably going to hell for this, but I even entertained the idea that as soon as Vicki heard that Breanna was having issues again, she immediately started working on getting her out to CA. "You're not going to get better out there. You need your old doctors in OC. And Ryan still has to work, but I'll be here to help you with the boys. You have to come now, so these amazing doctors can get you under control. I'll even get you guys a house. You'll get better out here, the ocean breezes will be so good for you". And on and on and on until Breanna caved. Vicki even said the words, "TAKING her out of OK" last night. So I definitely think she was the one who orchestrated all this. She sold it to Breanna as for HER benefit, but old Vicki really wanted a storyline. Now she gets to be the long-suffering grandma, caring for these two boys while her daughter's life is on the line. 

Sure, Breanna is an adult and she can make her own decisions. But there is a long time, dysfunctional dynamic going on there, that I'm sure is pretty hard to break away from. . 

On 7/19/2016 at 9:38 AM, njbchlover said:

It's horrible for me to say this, but I really think that the reason Vicki "bought" Brianna a house in the OC, and drove with her sick daughter across the country was so that she could use Brianna as a redemption arc.  What I can't figure out is why Brianna would agree to it.

Etc.

I thought it was fairly common knowledge that Brianna HATED Oklahoma, talked shit about it at every opportunity and that Vicki announced months ago that she was trying to get Brianna to come home, and Brianna was working on that as well. Vicki also campaigned to have her become a full-fledged Ho'wife so that a) she could have her back home and b) have someone to film with. And Brianna was all over that, on her appearance on WWHL where she served as bartender. No mention that an OC return was a medical necessity - if it were, wouldn't that go over better than an "I hate Oklahoma??" announcement on national TV?

Though Vicki was never shy about her distaste for the state, as you can see in the below clip from The Real Housewives of Orange County, she said Briana was never a fan of living there, either. "The truth of the matter is, she's a California girl, and she hated Oklahoma," Vicki said. "They had to make a choice of where they wanted to move because he's actually getting retired from the Marine Corps. So they didn't want to stay in Oklahoma anymore. So coming back to Orange County was the natural thing for her to do."

• Love 2
On 7/18/2016 at 9:29 PM, mbaywife123 said:

Once again I will be happy to send Vicki a liar face casserole but I am still unable to find a recipe for such.

Is it made of crow, chicken buttholes, woo hoo's, dirty martinis, family vans and covered with Le Tip sauce?

LOL!!

• Love 4

I felt so sorry for Briana when Vicki started to take her out of the house through the garage and Briana caught sight of the film crew. They cut her sound, but it was quite clear that she was horrified by the fact that her mother was using her medical emergency as fodder for her storyline.

• Love 12

What's interesting is Ryan's assignment to Ft Sill in Oklahoma.  To say the least, it's not a glamorous post, despite its history, and it's populated mostly by the US Army.  The Marines are a tiny part of the fort, and is mostly used as a field artillery school.  You have to wonder why a guy who's supposed to be a "lifer" in the military would be assigned to such a small detachment. 

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

What's interesting is Ryan's assignment to Ft Sill in Oklahoma.  To say the least, it's not a glamorous post, despite its history, and it's populated mostly by the US Army.  The Marines are a tiny part of the fort, and is mostly used as a field artillery school.  You have to wonder why a guy who's supposed to be a "lifer" in the military would be assigned to such a small detachment. 

Wasn't he the Marine that called out the range of targets or something like that when he was deployed in Afghanistan? He had something to do along those lines if I remember correctly.

• Love 1

I don't get Vicki's tagline, "Before you judge me, you better be perfect." Huh?

The Vicki/ Shannon hug was so awkward. I get why Shannon is so pissed though. She was really screwed over by Vicki and Vicki wants to be friends again but not apologize for anything. Vicki is not reflective. She will never understand Shannon's perspective. 

Heather, "I would much rather watch Meghan jab herself with a needle, than the needling between Shannon and Vicki." LAME. I was embarrassed for her. 

My friends did IVF and there was no needle party. 

Kelly REALLY wants to be friends with Vicki. 

I don't understand why Brianna gets sick to the brink of death as soon as she gets to the OC. 

I have no idea why Meghan is living in the OC. Although I did sort of understand when Jimmy said, "i'm supposed to follow all of that?" She was talking really fast. Plus, her point was, "hey, look at all this stuff that you are going to miss," and I think that made him defensive. She made the point her mom was going to be her several times. Because I'm guilty of the same passive aggressive stuff with my self-involved husband, I picked up on it right away.

Somethings fishy with Tamra, Vicki, and Brianna. I'm not sure what, but I think Vicki and Tamra are collaborating somehow on this Brianna is sick storyline. 

• Love 6
49 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

I think this is Vicki's way of saying 'fuck you' to those who call her out on all of her shit....in other words, Vicki is saying she is not perfect but neither are her detractors....JMO...

• Love 5
(edited)
10 hours ago, WireWrap said:
10 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

Wasn't he the Marine that called out the range of targets or something like that when he was deployed in Afghanistan? He had something to do along those lines if I remember correctly.

It could be something as simple as giving him a relatively light assignment due to his medical issues. That's not unheard of.

Let those without sin cast the first stone. That's my guess, anyway.

Edited by Beden
  • Love 5

I have to agree with those of you who think the whole Brianna move is some sort of way to get someone, ANYONE; to film with Icky.  Besides Gina Keough... (nice facelift, though!)

Icky is just the same as she's always been.  The whole "I WORK" business is just so lame-o at this point.  We all know she works.  But why would she leave her poor, suffering daughter alone with two small boys, immediately after getting out of the hospital?? Can't she just call in dial-a-housekeeper,babysitter, whatever person to come over and watch the kids?

And seriously, Icky.... We all know you did NOT BUY BRIANA A HOUSE!! You may have put the down payment on it, but you sure didn't BUY the whole dern thing.  Just a damn joke.

• Love 3
54 minutes ago, DeeplyShallow said:

What is so awful about Heather's rental? They act like it's a hovel.

Well, it doesn't have a porte cochere, of course. 

So I rewatched this morning. I know a lot of people said that Vicki was putting kids into carseats when she arrived, so she couldn't have been out to lunch with them. But they were definitely already in the car. We see her white vehicle pulling up in the drive, Vicki gets out to go get Brianna, and the boys are in the car already. So I think the part about her being out with the boys was true. Brianna called, and Vicki clearly thought it necessary to call the crew, so they could meet up with her by the time she got to the house. 

Brianna definitely reacts when she sees the cameras, throws her hands up in front of her face and starts to retreat. 

The part that is really hinky is the gas station bit. And I could even believe that Sarah DID just happen to be at the same gas station at the same time. Weirder things have happened, and maybe they all live in roughly the same area? But what I can't believe about it is all the communication back and forth. Vicki is racing her very ill daughter to the hospital, with 2 small kids in the backseat, and she found it necessary to send Tamra a text? Texting and driving is dangerous enough, but in an emergency situation? A phone call would be better. But this is Vicki, so okay. But why not contact Michael? Or Ryan? Why Tamra? 

Then immediately upon hearing this news, Tamra calls Sarah in a frantic state. Sarah. Because she and Brianna are bosom buddies or something? This is Tamra's son's ex. Why would THAT be the person YOU would call? It's all so weird. I sit and try and figure out the motivation behind this. What does it matter? Who does it benefit? Vicki clearly already has the camera crew following her martyr's journey to the ER. She doesn't need Sarah to be there for any reason. So, was it for Tamra's benefit? To somehow include her in the story? Did she make some behind-the-scenes deal with Vicki that she would publicly forgive her if Vicki got her more air time? I just don't know....

The whole thing is weird. 

• Love 10

^^^^ I was going to post as well that the kids were already in the car when Vicki pulled up to the house. What I don't understand is - is the filming crew on standby at the beck and call of any of the Howives? Seems a rather expensive way to film a series? Maybe they were filming Vicki with the grandkids and just didn't use the footage. I assumed that Vicki called Tamra because Tamra was on her way over to have lunch with Brianna (as per her TH) so Vicki was letting her know that Brianna was not there. Maybe the camera crew were going to film the Brianna/Tamra lunch so were already there or in the area? As to why Tamra then called Sarah? I got nothing.

• Love 4

Meghan's IVF was successful because she's definitely pregnant. (it's a girl) I had the impression that Jim wasn't real enthusiastic about having another child, but Meghan insisted. Jim's lack of interest in conceiving another child was obvious and he did it to placate his child-minded-bride. Now their marriage is in trouble and they've listed the house they just bought 13 months ago up for sale. If their marriage is floundering and in deep trouble, what will Meghan do if they divorce. Will she finally grow up, become a single mother and fend for herself, or move back to wherever she's from to live with her mother? If they don't divorce and remain married, will Meghan be mature enough to deal with a husband that's out of town for a good part of the time and take on the responsibility of raising their daughter virtually alone?

• Love 1

I so hope we're not going to have a repeat season of "does Brooks have cancer".  I don't care much for Brianna, and Vicki has brought most of this on herself, but the forensic analysis of pictures, statements, and video, are driving me away.

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 11:49 AM, ghoulina said:

I just posted a way too lengthy comment on Jim in Meghan's thread, so I won't repeat it.  I don't hate Jim either, and find a lot of his criticism OTT.  I think he clearly dislikes being filmed, but he's signed up for it (twice) and seems to accept the reaction to him.  He seems confident enough not to put on an act to change perception of him on this show - unlike a lot of other husbands on these shows.

• Love 2

The hospital that Vicki wanted Briana to go to -- Mission Hospital, in Mission Viejo -- is an excellent hospital and would have been the one that the fire department would have taken her to anyway, as it's the closest one to Coto de Caza. I tried to see from the quick shots where Jesus's gas station was, but was unable to tell. Regardless, they couldn't have gotten that far outside Coto. Most likely into Rancho Santa Margarita, where they were slightly closer to Mission, but they still would have gotten there faster by ambulance if 911 had just been called from the house like normal people.

Orange County Fire Authority uses a private ambulance service. There would have been a paramedic on scene from the fire department who would have then traveled in the ambulance with Briana.

Hubs works for OCFA and has promised to check on this call for me on his next shift. Stand by for intel.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, ragingpixie said:

The hospital that Vicki wanted Briana to go to -- Mission Hospital, in Mission Viejo -- is an excellent hospital and would have been the one that the fire department would have taken her to anyway, as it's the closest one to Coto de Caza. I tried to see from the quick shots where Jesus's gas station was, but was unable to tell. Regardless, they couldn't have gotten that far outside Coto. Most likely into Rancho Santa Margarita, where they were slightly closer to Mission, but they still would have gotten there faster by ambulance if 911 had just been called from the house like normal people.

Orange County Fire Authority uses a private ambulance service. There would have been a paramedic on scene from the fire department who would have then traveled in the ambulance with Briana.

Hubs works for OCFA and has promised to check on this call for me on his next shift. Stand by for intel.

With all the talk of HIPAA violations last season, sounds like your husband is going to be the one to actually commit one.   I'd tread very carefully. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Yes, the Brianna move is probably to keep Vicki company since she has no one to film with. Brianna is I'm sure getting paid to be on the show. That said, Vicki bought a house, not Brianna, and Brianna will be paying rent to live there. I'm sure it's Vicki's house since she does invest in real estate. If Brianna pisses her off-- she will get a renter. No problem there. But I'm sure it's Vicki's house. Not Brianna's. 

With all the talk of HIPAA violations last season, sounds like your husband is going to be the one to actually commit one.   I'd tread very carefully. 

I don't think HIPAA applies to ambulance services. It's like a taxi. HIPAA protects someone's medical records being released. An ambulance trip isn't a medical record. They just keep you alive to the ER. Nothing to keep private there. I can get an ambulance to take me to the hospital now. An ambulance ride doesn't mean anything. A doctor diagnosis however is private. Needing medical attention is not a private thing. The nature of the visit is.

Vicki can not WAIT to get Ryan selling her insurance. She is foaming at the bit. I'm about 100% sure that Ryan will be working at Coto Insurance when he gets to the OC. And Vicki will supply a lot of perks to keep him there. Also, why was Vicki FACETIMING Ryan? She can't call him or text him? She wants him to see how pretty she is? WTF? I'd be so creeped out if my mom FACETIMED my husband. WTH. Just very strange how Vicki wants Ryan to look at her. 

As far as storylines, no one really has one. Right? Heather's is her house and Terry working a lot. And her anger with Vicki. Will she forgive? Will she not forgive? Let's tune in to see.

Tamara--> Her son is messed up. Let's pray. And let's try to figure out how to handle Vicki and pretend that we didn't figure this out long ago. Also, she works out with a Christian trainer.

Vicki--> Brianna is leaving her husband and taking her two kids to live with Vicki (good story I must say). Vicki is alone. She tries to get people's forgiveness. She's lonely. She gave up everything for love. Only Kelly understands.

Shannon--> Vitriol hatred for Vicki. May be moving. 

Kelly--> Avocate for Vicki. That's it right now. 

Mad at Vicki--> Shannon for sure, maybe Heather. Tamra pretending to be sort of mad. My guess: Tamra is paying for Coto insurance, Heather is paying for Coto insurance. Shannon is not. Kelly is now. I don't think Vicki speaks to anyone that isn't paying a premium each month. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

I don't think HIPAA applies to ambulance services. It's like a taxi. HIPAA protects someone's medical records being released. An ambulance trip isn't a medical record. They just keep you alive to the ER. Nothing to keep private there. I can get an ambulance to take me to the hospital now. An ambulance ride doesn't mean anything. A doctor diagnosis however is private. Needing medical attention is not a private thing. The nature of the visit is.

Ambulance services are bound by HIPAA laws.  http://www.hhs.gov/hipaa/for-professionals/faq/273/when-an-ambulance-delivers-a-patient-can-it-report-its-treatment-without-authorization/index.html

The OP's husband will be violating HIPAA laws by reporting on Briana's transport in an ambulance.  It's also incredibly inappropriate, IMHO.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Ambulance services are bound by HIPAA laws.  http://www.hhs.gov/hipaa/for-professionals/faq/273/when-an-ambulance-delivers-a-patient-can-it-report-its-treatment-without-authorization/index.html

The OP's husband will be violating HIPAA laws by reporting on Briana's transport in an ambulance.  It's also incredibly inappropriate, IMHO.

I was just going to post this. Ambulance teams generate reports that become part of a patient's medical record and you typically need a signed med auth to obtain them. They have a ton of medical information in them from the ride-all vital signs, initial scene notes, complaints, etc.

• Love 3

Since it was aired, and they were a ton of people around, I don't think what gas station Briana was picked up from is a HIPAA violation.  There is a fire department radio channel for people who like monitoring police and fire calls.  I am sure that is all the poster was talking about-not Briana's vitals.

• Love 6
(edited)
14 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

This is inaccurate and I'll explain why. An ambulance whether it's a city, private or hospital provided ambulance, has the very same responsibilities as a first line physician, nurse or any medical worker that touches that patient in any way and that responsibility is to protect the confidentiality of that patient. If my friend happened to be an EMT and treated one of my friends in an emergency to a hospital then discussed his personal information then this patient's privacy has been compromised and not in a good way. The EMT, ambulance service and possibly others involved could be held liable in a court of law. An ambulance trip is certainly a medical record and every single little action is documented in writing. Handing the patient a basin to throw up in is documented. The way he was placed on the stretcher is documented. His vital signs, physical appearance and verbal complaints are all documented. Have you forgotten where the term 'ambulance chaser' came from? Any lawyer would gladly accept a claim from a person who felt that his physical health was jeopardized by an ambulance service, or his privacy was compromised by one of the people who was caring for him. They have a huge responsibility and there are a lot of things that happen inside of an ambulance besides the patient merely given a quick ride to an emergency room. Every needle they use, every vital sign and even the liter flow of the oxygen they might need to give a patient is recorded. It's all about details and not following procedures is extremely dangerous. HIPPA takes everything that happens in curb-to-curb transfers via ambulance exceedingly serious.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 5
On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 9:58 PM, WireWrap said:

A FAC (forward air controller) usually isn't an ordinary grunt, They are pilots who are attached to ground units and their job is to coordinate the airspace at the front edge of the battlefield. They are there to make sure that bombs aren't dropped on friendly troops.

Gomer may have been attached to a unit who worked as "fire direction control", which is a bunch of guys who are in charge of the artillery - direction, rate of fire.......They get the location of where munitions need to go and send them.

• Love 1