Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I wish Vicki had a better storyline than Briana's illness (although I do feel badly for Briana).  Apparently Vicki has a new boyfriend named Steve Lodge, a retired police detective from Anaheim, CA.  Now he owns his own public affairs/crisis communication firm and is planning to run for City Council in November.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/vicki-gunvalson-is-being-cautious-with-new-boyfriend-steve-lodge-w210703

Would love to see Vicki with a nice, decent guy but wonder why we have not met him?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Briana claims she was in the hospital for a month.  I would be curious to know what month.  From her mom's Facebook, I don't really see any stay at home for a month time with Vicki.  http://allthingsrh.com/vicki-gunvalson-blames-bravo-editing-making-look-like-bad-mother/  Please don't come back on the show Briana and get well soon.

Didn't Briana have a TH where she basically said that she would like her mom to stay with her but she knows she won't so she doesn't see a point in even asking? She can't make comments like that and then be confused why viewers would interpret the events exactly as it's given to them coupled with comments from Briana that suggest what we see to be a somewhat accurate reflection of Vicki? Doesn't help that Vicki constantly throws in comments about how she feels rather than allow the attention to simply be on her daughter.

Briana - also remember that you are a part of a TV show and the things you say in front of a camera will live on forever. The comments you've made present and past are contributing to the very opinion of your mother that you're taking offense to.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

You could see Shannon put 2 and 2 together when Tamra told her Vicki called her when she was driving Brianna to the hospital, she knew that Tamra was in on it from the start. LOL

Right? I mean, who is making phone calls when they're racing a person who can barely breathe to the hospital??? If I DID make a call, it would be because I was taking my minor child and wanted to tell his father. But even then, I'd probably wait until I arrived. Getting there safely would be paramount. For Vicki, having the cameras capture it was paramount. 

• Love 11
13 minutes ago, Gaily said:

I wish Vicki had a better storyline than Briana's illness (although I do feel badly for Briana).  Apparently Vicki has a new boyfriend named Steve Lodge, a retired police detective from Anaheim, CA.  Now he owns his own public affairs/crisis communication firm and is planning to run for City Council in November.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/vicki-gunvalson-is-being-cautious-with-new-boyfriend-steve-lodge-w210703

Would love to see Vicki with a nice, decent guy but wonder why we have not met him?

Why would anyone wish a nice guy on a lying, adulterer, narcissist?  Save the nice guys (and women) for nice people.  There is a reason Vicki and Brooks are attracted to each other and it has nothing to do with being nice.

• Love 18

I didn't see anything that hinky in the narrative of Brianna's health scare. It seemed to me like Brianna started to have trouble breathing, she asked Vicki to take her to the hospital, then Brianna's symptoms got worse on the way, so Vicki pulled over and called an ambulance. That seems pretty logical. Also, being a nurse might actually make Brianna more prone to staying calm in an emergency since I am sure she sees people freaking out all the time when everything turns out to be okay. It also doesn't surprise me that cameras were at the house because Tamra said she had plans to go over there and have lunch with Brianna.

• Love 6
40 minutes ago, Gaily said:

She probably went in for a consult and use her charms on him?

• Love 1
17 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Lots of people who should know better don't call for an ambulance just because it's expensive.

Kelly needs to butt out. Vicki is a liar. Do I think that Shannon is a little overly invested in how wronged she was? Yes. But Brooks and Vicki lied about his cancer.

My dad was a firefighter and once was a paramedic. Last year we had to call 911 several times for him and he never ever wanted us to call. In this instance he didn't want to be embarrassed by them having to come help him because he knew some of the guys that would come. 

• Love 4

Well, at least we are not wondering whether or not Briana is really sick but Vicki really should have a more interesting story line.  I would not be surprised if Briana wasn't having some sort of panic or anxiety attack (on top of her infection) over not being with her husband, she seems very dependent on him.  

Did Meghan really take Jim's lack of excitement for another child in to account before she dove head first in to IVF. He did not seem on board with the baby thing at all, must be very lonely for her during her pregnancy.

In what world is Tamra the voice of reason? Tamra made good sense and showed kindness to Vicki when she told Shannon to soften her text invite.  It was food for thought about how Vicki got Briana to come to the OC which entailed a 20 car ride...by the way if Vicki bought them a house why aren't Briana and the boys living there?

Jesus didn't put Ryan's baby mama at the gas station, the producers maybe but not Jesus.  

• Love 8

Good question (in the recap) about why doesn't Heather have a butler.  Why doesn't she?  Does she have a cook?  It seems like when I was a kid in the 80's sitcoms featuring families of average upper-middle-class means had butlers, Heather seems to surpass these type of families in socioeconomic status, so what's the deal?

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Did Meghan really take Jim's lack of excitement for another child in to account before she dove head first in to IVF. He did not seem on board with the baby thing at all, must be very lonely for her during her pregnancy.

Megan must have to compartmentalize a lot. I think she is one of those girls that just tells herself over and over that Jimmy is just an introvert and quiet. He's really JAZZED about having a baby, he just doesn't express himself like other people do. 

• Love 12
(edited)

The whole Brianna health situation is a head scratcher, for sure. Particularly what happened in this episode. Clearly the camera crew was not ready to film, we see them scrambling about and many shots of the ground. Were they alerted by Vicki? Were they with Vicki when she got the call from Brianna and just made it home before her? Why not just call 911? The medics would have assessed the situation and decided whether she needed transport or not. I understand the hesitation to call 911, but as much distress as Brianna appeared to be in, call 911. 

In regards to why she came back to the OC when there is fine health care in OKC, remember, Brianna is the spouse of a man who at that time was an active duty military member. If the base on which he was assigned had a hospital/health care, she would have had to use that facility. I have been the beneficiary of military health care and some - Bethesda, Balboa - can be great, while other facilities, not so much. With her move out of her husband's assigned area, a different Tricare insurance kicks in and she has greater choice over her health care options, with a lot of ifs involved though - if Tricare will pay, if provider will bill to Tricare, etc.   This doesn't take into factor if Brianna had other insurance through her employer, after all she did boast of making 6 figures and not needing anyone's money at the last reunion. 

Oh and another thing: Ryan does not work for the Marines. He enlisted in the Marine Corps and is theirs until they decide he is not. He entered into this contract when he enlisted and reupped. It's not "Welcome to our government" Vicki. It's called honoring your commitment. The military has harsh penalties for those who don't. 

Edited by Juneau Gal
Keep thinking of things.
  • Love 15
(edited)

Shannon only needs to go on vacations, and do talking heads.  As reality people go, she's right in my top three with Diane from Fat Camp, and Marguerite Perrin AKA God Warrior from Trading Spouses.  

Vicki is grasping at straws.  I hope they fire her liar face ass.  She can take care of her family and never come back.  

Kellys house looks to me like a very sober and restrained Liberace decorated it after falling down the rabbit hole.  White on white with three tacky chandeliers and some other nebulous stuff like the papier-mâché looking light fixture, and the upholstered white chairs.   The location however is flawless.

i am sick of watching Meghsn stab herself with a needle.  She was all "look what I can do"! At the party.   Look you lunkhead, people don't go to parties to watch some skinny ass woman give herself a shot.  That is terrible etiquette.  Plus I have that thing where I get faint around needles.   That's her story.  Needles, and how much her husband Simon Cowell apparently dislikes her.  Unlike Shannon, she needs something to make her relevant.   She sort of sucks, but I don't hate her or anything.

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 9

I once drove myself to the hospital rather than call an ambulance because I knew I'd be taken to the nearby hell hole of a hospital (which is now being closed because it's so horrible).  So, I drove to a good hospital.  So, maybe Vicki did get Brianna to an area where an ambulance would take Brianna to where she wanted to be treated.

• Love 3

I forgot to snark on Kelly's house, keeping in mind I live 3 hours away from the nearest beach and my house is a bit more modest...the white decor was blinding!  Makes me wonder (how do you keep things so white, kids and everyday living usually reeks havoc on white furniture) if they didn't do some sort of make over when she was cast on the show.

• Love 4

Kelly's house is a drunkard's paradise.

Why doesn't Vicki help her daughter and hire a full time nanny?

Why doesn't Brianna hire a nanny? It's her children.

Magan & Jimmy--6 months-tops? before he divorces her for wife no 5. As soon as she's huge with baby he'll book. 

I don't know why Jimmy would divorce Meghan. He only has to spend minimal time with her, and he's able to satisfy her with a baby without even having sex with her. It seems he has what he wants/needs in a beard wife.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Briana claims she was in the hospital for a month.  I would be curious to know what month.  From her mom's Facebook, I don't really see any stay at home for a month time with Vicki.  http://allthingsrh.com/vicki-gunvalson-blames-bravo-editing-making-look-like-bad-mother/  Please don't come back on the show Briana and get well soon.

I am sure Tamra or Shannon will spill the beans at the reunion. Neither is talking to Vicki and Tamra has her blocked on SM so if either Vicki or Briana are lying for viewer sympathy or a storyline one of them will out it at the reunion. (my bets are on Shannon outing it)

• Love 1
4 hours ago, chewycandy said:

Doesn't Michael work for Vicki, does he still live in OC? It would be nice of him to help out with his nephews.

Michael works for Vicki, but the last time I heard, he didn't tell her where he lives. Regardless, I don't see him as being interested in helping.

2 hours ago, FamilyVan said:

Good question (in the recap) about why doesn't Heather have a butler.  Why doesn't she?  Does she have a cook?  It seems like when I was a kid in the 80's sitcoms featuring families of average upper-middle-class means had butlers, Heather seems to surpass these type of families in socioeconomic status, so what's the deal?

I suspect the Dubrows lock their help in the spacious broom closet during filming.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

Michael works for Vicki, but the last time I heard, he didn't tell her where he lives. Regardless, I don't see him as being interested in helping.

I suspect the Dubrows lock their help in the spacious broom closet during filming.

Vicki bought Michael a condo in san Diego last year and had it gutted and remodeled.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

I didn't see anything that hinky in the narrative of Brianna's health scare. It seemed to me like Brianna started to have trouble breathing, she asked Vicki to take her to the hospital, then Brianna's symptoms got worse on the way, so Vicki pulled over and called an ambulance. That seems pretty logical. Also, being a nurse might actually make Brianna more prone to staying calm in an emergency since I am sure she sees people freaking out all the time when everything turns out to be okay. It also doesn't surprise me that cameras were at the house because Tamra said she had plans to go over there and have lunch with Brianna.

To me, the strangest thing about this is that Brianna called Vicky instead of calling 911.  Vicky said she was out to lunch with the boys when Brianna called her, and she rushed back home.  We saw her assisting Brianna into the SUV.  

IMO, Brianna, as a nurse, should have known that she should have contacted the EMT's and an ambulance service first.  Going to the ER via ambulance vs. a walk-in from someone's car - ambulance patients are usually admitted through a separate entrance to the ER, so they are seen and assessed quicker.  Plus, she should also have known that an ambulance is better equipped to deal with medical emergencies than her own car.

If she wasn't a nurse, I could almost understand her calling her Mom before dialing 911, but given her personal health history, and her medical background, this just doesn't make sense to me.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Bronzedog said:

I once drove myself to the hospital rather than call an ambulance because I knew I'd be taken to the nearby hell hole of a hospital (which is now being closed because it's so horrible).  So, I drove to a good hospital.  So, maybe Vicki did get Brianna to an area where an ambulance would take Brianna to where she wanted to be treated.

That's a good point - I hadn't thought of preference of hospitals.  I now remember that one of my sons needed to go to the hospital, and his pediatrician advised me to drive right past the one closest to us and go to another hospital, because they had a much better pediatric care unit.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Gaily said:

Why? Imo, she does not deserve a nice, decent guy. Nor would she hold on to one for long.

I thought Don was a decent guy, look how she treated him.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, FamilyVan said:

Heather did mention that she had a chef when choosing the extra large grill that neither she nor Terry will ever use.  I think that even for Heather, who can be so pretentious, having a butler is just too much (Patricia Altschul from Southern Charm, anyone?).

I would think that once they move into Chateau Dubrow, she will have at least one live-in housekeeper and probably several others on some sort of regular basis.  

Didn't Heather have several nannies and a housekeeper when she first started on the show?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Megan must have to compartmentalize a lot. I think she is one of those girls that just tells herself over and over that Jimmy is just an introvert and quiet. He's really JAZZED about having a baby, he just doesn't express himself like other people do. 

Sorry, but I'm going to need documented proof.  I'm going to need Megan to provide a therapist's work up that he is an introvert.  I also want a signed, notarized document that he is in fact, jazzed.

Oterwise I'm going to have to go with Megan is lying to the television audience about Jim's enthusiasm.

He did seem to be enthused about spilling his seed in the car.  Matter of fact, I think it's the only time he wasn't annoyed about the whole egg/sperms thing.

• Love 8
33 minutes ago, Bebecat said:

Why? Imo, she does not deserve a nice, decent guy. Nor would she hold on to one for long.

I thought Don was a decent guy, look how she treated him.

Various reports have suggested he's not a nice decent guy.  I will try and dig up the articles.  I agree a nice decent guy would be wasted on VG.  And would actually BE wasted most of the time to deal.

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Sorry, but I'm going to need documented proof.  I'm going to need Megan to provide a therapist's work up that he is an introvert.  I also want a signed, notarized document that he is in fact, jazzed.

Oterwise I'm going to have to go with Megan is lying to the television audience about Jim's enthusiasm.

He did seem to be enthused about spilling his seed in the car.  Matter of fact, I think it's the only time he wasn't annoyed about the whole egg/sperms thing.

Either Jimmy doesn't want to be on TV, isn't thrilled about discussing his personal life in front of the cameras, finally realized that me made a mistake marrying Mudhen. This dude has already checked out.

He's been gone for so long, he is in the parking lot, with the car running.

There is no doubt about it.

• Love 8

I almost get second hand embarrassment when I see how repulsed Jimmy is by Megan.  He also drove himself to Kelly's barbecue because he didn't want to drink.  What?  An athlete with no self control?

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Bronzedog said:

I almost get second hand embarrassment when I see how repulsed Jimmy is by Megan.  He also drove himself to Kelly's barbecue because he didn't want to drink.  What?  An athlete with no self control?

Did he ever show up to the BBQ?  I don't remember seeing him there.  

(edited)

I believe that Brianna has Hashimoto's Thyroiditis which is an autoimmune disease. I myself have Lupus SLE and the disease can take on my forms and be quite devastating. It's much different than have hypo/hyper thyroid issues which are much easier to deal with with medication. She also mentioned having enlarged lymph nodes, although I will say I have never heard of them becoming so big that they put pressure on a person lungs ....especially since lymph nodes are in specific areas of the body.

Edited by autumnh
  • Love 3

I am also sick to death of having to listen to Heather's poor me stuff about Terry never being around. Well honey, he has to work to pay for that oversized, un-needed mansion that you're so exhausted from having to design.

• Love 13

Agreed, Heather meeds to STFU. Who is earning the big bucks for that ridiculous castle that no family on earth requires? Poor Heather has to pick out extravagant amd costly marble and gold trim all day long and then be with her kiddies on camera boo hoo.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Bebecat said:

Agreed, Heather meeds to STFU. Who is earning the big bucks for that ridiculous castle that no family on earth requires? Poor Heather has to pick out extravagant amd costly marble and gold trim all day long and then be with her kiddies on camera boo hoo.

But, but, but she also had to pick out ice cube shapes! It's hard people, the struggle is real!! Where's the compassion? 

• Love 17
4 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

She said she thought she had a blood clot in her lung. I am a nurse and you don't mess around with a pulmonary embolism. They are often deadly. So unless she was exaggerating, it was a poor choice on her part. Staying calm is not going to stop a clot from killing you.  Now, I can see a call to Vicki to have someone there for the kids but 911 for the rest. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Vicki bought Michael a condo in san Diego last year and had it gutted and remodeled.

I have to wonder if she "bought" the condo for Michael like she did both of Briana's cars and the new OC house? The Vicki makes the down payment and they pay the rest of the bill buying! LOL

1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

To me, the strangest thing about this is that Brianna called Vicky instead of calling 911.  Vicky said she was out to lunch with the boys when Brianna called her, and she rushed back home.  We saw her assisting Brianna into the SUV.  

IMO, Brianna, as a nurse, should have known that she should have contacted the EMT's and an ambulance service first.  Going to the ER via ambulance vs. a walk-in from someone's car - ambulance patients are usually admitted through a separate entrance to the ER, so they are seen and assessed quicker.  Plus, she should also have known that an ambulance is better equipped to deal with medical emergencies than her own car.

If she wasn't a nurse, I could almost understand her calling her Mom before dialing 911, but given her personal health history, and her medical background, this just doesn't make sense to me.

Seriously, if Vicki had both of her grandsons at lunch with her, then why did she need to strap them back into their car seats when she picked Briana up to take her to the hospital? The first shot we see of Vicki at her house is strapping Troy or Owen into his car seat, then Briana walks out sees the cameras, backs back into the house and finally Vicki drags her back to the SUV, loads her in and off they go. I don't think Vicki had the boys with her for lunch, she is lying to make herself look like she is taking care of them to help Briana.

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, FanOfTheFans said:

She said she thought she had a blood clot in her lung. I am a nurse and you don't mess around with a pulmonary embolism. They are often deadly. So unless she was exaggerating, it was a poor choice on her part. Staying calm is not going to stop a clot from killing you.  Now, I can see a call to Vicki to have someone there for the kids but 911 for the rest. 

Exactly.  When you think you really may die "hospital of choice" goes right out the window.

A friend of a friend went on a three vodka bottle binge and started with petit mal seizures.  He insisted on his brother driving him to his "hospital of choice" and ended up going into status seizure in traffic.  By the time he got to the "good" hospital he ended up surviving, but with brain damage.  The shitty hospital minutes away may have saved some damage.   Long story short, if you think you may die, call 911 and get to the first fucking hospital you can.   She Didn't think she was going to die, Vicki.  She needed urgent care, but she wasn't as critical as your dramatic ass pretended she was.  

• Love 6
19 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

You know, I nearly missed it, but was Vicks all hot & bothered & horny over Kelly's brother last ep?  Oh man, that did give me a giggle.  I could see Kelly being so desperate to make a place for herself on the show, she'd throw her brother at Vicks.  Well, the brother is nothing much to look at & doesn't seem to work  . . . hmmmm, no wonder Vicks was gettin' hot & bothered.  

????

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I have to wonder if she "bought" the condo for Michael like she did both of Briana's cars and the new OC house? The Vicki makes the down payment and they pay the rest of the bill buying! LOL

Seriously, if Vicki had both of her grandsons at lunch with her, then why did she need to strap them back into their car seats when she picked Briana up to take her to the hospital? The first shot we see of Vicki at her house is strapping Troy or Owen into his car seat, then Briana walks out sees the cameras, backs back into the house and finally Vicki drags her back to the SUV, loads her in and off they go. I don't think Vicki had the boys with her for lunch, she is lying to make herself look like she is taking care of them to help Briana.

I don't think Michael could qualify for a loan without Vicki.  And of course he should be paying for it. Whether he ever gets clear title from mom is another story.  When Vicki bought (leased) Briana's car Briana's only income was from the show.  She was a second year nursing student with mom paying the bills.  There are about 100 things I dislike about Vicki but I do think she gives her kids help getting started.  Maybe she takes to many bows for her assistance, but without her RHOC money her kids would not be getting homes and cars.  I really don't see a bright future for Ryan and Briana.  I don't know if Ryan is getting medically discharged if not, he seems to have no job prospect, most likely a 90% disability (if he qualified) from the Marines of about $40,000.00 a year and Briana is ill and not working. (Except for bravo.)  She was having more test at UCLA this past week.  So they should be very grateful to Vicki for buying and most likely over improving a home for them.  I feel like if the Bravo gravy train stopped for Vicki she would be struggling and juggling the financial commitments she has made to help her children.

5 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Exactly.  When you think you really may die "hospital of choice" goes right out the window.

A friend of a friend went on a three vodka bottle binge and started with petit mal seizures.  He insisted on his brother driving him to his "hospital of choice" and ended up going into status seizure in traffic.  By the time he got to the "good" hospital he ended up surviving, but with brain damage.  The shitty hospital minutes away may have saved some damage.   Long story short, if you think you may die, call 911 and get to the first fucking hospital you can.   She Didn't think she was going to die, Vicki.  She needed urgent care, but she wasn't as critical as your dramatic ass pretended she was.  

The hospital of choicen (Mission) for Briana was 8 miles or 18 minutes away.  It appears to be the closest.  http://www.yelp.com/search?cflt=hospitals&find_loc=Coto+de+Caza%2C+CA+92679

My guess is Vicki kind of freaked out and was taking directions from Briana about her emergency treatment.

• Love 1

Icky buys or leases her kids stuff they don't need though,,or can't afford on their own. Brianna griped about the payments on the car her mother "bought" her...and I am sure whateve house they are now in is way more than they could swing on their own...hence Icky retaining control over their lives, her whole reason for living.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, FamilyVan said:

Doesn't she have a chef?  

• Love 2
(edited)

Vicki is the reality show embodiment of Joanne the Scammer. I love it. Especially that season she was wearing that tacky fur vest. She's "a messy bitch who lives for drama." 

Tamra did have her number though when they were talking on the beach. Vicki can be a serial killer and somehow make herself out to be the victim.

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

I don't think Michael could qualify for a loan without Vicki.  And of course he should be paying for it. Whether he ever gets clear title from mom is another story.  When Vicki bought (leased) Briana's car Briana's only income was from the show.  She was a second year nursing student with mom paying the bills.  There are about 100 things I dislike about Vicki but I do think she gives her kids help getting started.  Maybe she takes to many bows for her assistance, but without her RHOC money her kids would not be getting homes and cars.  I really don't see a bright future for Ryan and Briana.  I don't know if Ryan is getting medically discharged if not, he seems to have no job prospect, most likely a 90% disability (if he qualified) from the Marines of about $40,000.00 a year and Briana is ill and not working. (Except for bravo.)  She was having more test at UCLA this past week.  So they should be very grateful to Vicki for buying and most likely over improving a home for them.  I feel like if the Bravo gravy train stopped for Vicki she would be struggling and juggling the financial commitments she has made to help her children.

Paying the down payment is not "buying" them anything, it is "helping" them to buy it, which was/is my point. As for Michael, isn't he her VP, so he should be making decent money. I don't fault Vicki helping her kids financially but there is a very big difference between outright buying large ticket items for them and helping them buy them and this is just another example of her exaggerating something to the point that it becomes a lie.. Also, I thought Vicki offered to bring Ryan into the family insurance business, whenever he was ready to leave the military, last season? Maybe he will take her up on her offer.

• Love 2

"My guess is Vicki kind of freaked out and was taking directions from Briana about her emergency treatment."

What, no care plan binder for Briana?!

• Love 11

IIRC when Michael first moved to San Diego, Vicks said that Michael wouldn't give her his address.  I don't know if Michael has moved or bought a place but depending upon the price, I think Michael would be able to get a mortgage.

Brianna moved back to the OC because she hated OK and Vicks needed her for a storyline this season.  Ryan has been deployed three times.  They're used to being apart for long periods of time.  And don't forget this time they're probably getting a nice paycheck via Bravo.  No problem.

I do think Brianna has some serious health problems and this contributed to her willingness to move back to OC.  I'm not saying that OK doesn't have good healthcare doctors and facilities but Brianna probably did feel better to be under the care of her former physicians.   I get that.

I don't care if Brianna had a home healthcare provider or not.  This is your daughter.  Sorry Vicks, you're not that important that you have to leave your daughter and your grandchildren to go to work....or pick up work.  I also have a feeling that Vicks did have someone 'in the background' helping her with the boys when Brianna was in the hospital.  Sorry, with two toddlers running around, you don't have time to put on full makeup and do your hair.  And note to Vicks:  They're both too big to stay in a playpen.  Easy climb out... Just sayin.

• Love 5
31 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

IIRC when Michael first moved to San Diego, Vicks said that Michael wouldn't give her his address.  I don't know if Michael has moved or bought a place but depending upon the price, I think Michael would be able to get a mortgage.

Brianna moved back to the OC because she hated OK and Vicks needed her for a storyline this season.  Ryan has been deployed three times.  They're used to being apart for long periods of time.  And don't forget this time they're probably getting a nice paycheck via Bravo.  No problem.

I do think Brianna has some serious health problems and this contributed to her willingness to move back to OC.  I'm not saying that OK doesn't have good healthcare doctors and facilities but Brianna probably did feel better to be under the care of her former physicians.   I get that.

I don't care if Brianna had a home healthcare provider or not.  This is your daughter.  Sorry Vicks, you're not that important that you have to leave your daughter and your grandchildren to go to work....or pick up work.  I also have a feeling that Vicks did have someone 'in the background' helping her with the boys when Brianna was in the hospital.  Sorry, with two toddlers running around, you don't have time to put on full makeup and do your hair.  And note to Vicks:  They're both too big to stay in a playpen.  Easy climb out... Just sayin.

I believe Ryan has been deployed a total of 4 times but only once during their marriage, right after Troy was born, the other 3 times were before they met and got married. I agree with the rest of your post though.

• Love 2