Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

On 5/23/2019 at 5:48 PM, Sew Sumi said:

More humble bragging from Jeremy. He also reveals in the comments that his theology is Reformed (surprise, I know).

eta: 4 pics

I would love to have this study (with different books and knick-knacks), but it is epically pretentious -- especially for a young man Jeremy's age.

I assume that neither Jeremy nor Jinger really recognizes how ridiculous it looks for someone as completely unaccomplished as Jeremy to sit behind that desk -- which only makes it worse. 

• Love 24
21 hours ago, truebluesmoky said:

It’s sitting weird for the photo, but I think Jinger’s hair looks pretty, especially when you compare it to Jill’s. It looks shiny and healthy and styled, and she has some kind of barrette or Bobby pin in it, pulling some of it under up top.

I agree. Her hair would be my dream hair. It's shiny, healthy, has nice highlights and I love the curls at the end. To me there is huge difference between Jinger's hair and Jill's.

• Love 7
On 5/26/2019 at 7:13 PM, Ohiopirate02 said:

I This is way to weird for my Catholic ass.

On 5/26/2019 at 7:26 PM, Zella said:

I remember attending some Catholic services when I was a child (late 90s), where they briefly served orange juice and doughnuts. I think after the service? It wasn't in the sanctuary. I don't remember the timing in relation to the service, but I just remember thinking that was a brilliant idea and wondering why none of the other churches I had been to did something similar. 🙂 

If it was a Catholic mass it would have to be after the service, because you cannot eat within one hour of taking communion. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

So Jessa has a girl now too.

Wonder if we will be seeing some sister competition on Instagram with dresses, bows and who has the prettier girl??? 

I am totally guessing that Jessa is jealous of Jinger's life.  Looking forward to the Insta J-Show Down. 

Edited by Marigold
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Marigold said:

Wonder if we will be seeing some sister competition on Instagram with dresses, bows and who has the prettier girl??? 

I am totally guessing that Jessa is jealous of Jinger's life.  Looking forward to the Insta J-Show Down. 

I just came here to write the same thing! Great minds and all, right?

Ivy is a very pretty baby and she's the newest kid on the block. You're back in the game, Jessa! 

It will be interesting to see if we get a flurry of attention-grabbing posts from Jinger and Jeremy. Lauren is already clutching her barely-existent bump for dear life. It's about to go straight-up Hunger Games on Duggar Social Media.

Edited by BitterApple
  • LOL 20
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Marigold said:

I’m not so sure Jessa is jealous.  She runs her household and it doesn’t revolve around Ben like the Vuolo household revolves around Babe. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, BitterApple said:

I just came here to write the same thing! Great minds and all, right?

Ivy is a very pretty baby and she's the newest kid on the block. You're back in the game, Jessa! 

It will be interesting to see if we get a flurry of attention-grabbing posts from Jinger and Jeremy. Lauren is already clutching her barely-existent bump for dear life. It's about to go straight-up Hunger Games on Duggar Social Media.

Love this post!

So true! And Jessa managed to give birth and take social media away from that Bates wedding too! hahahahah. 

• LOL 7
8 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

OMG, that's it. Tacky late-night local tv ad for an ambulance chaser. Even his facial expression fits. 

Hello! You may know me as Jeremy or has my wife calls me Baaabbbeee. If you have been wronged by an evil liberal who wants to take away your rights to call certain groups of people as those terrible heathens then I am the lawyer for you. Please call me at 1-800-iloveme, and I promise I will do everything in my power to help you get back at those heathens. Please remember I will charge you extra for clothing fees so I look good in court because if I do not look good, you do not look good. Once again the number is 1-800-iloveme Now if you will excuse me I need to go look in the mirror at my wonderful self while my wife glazes at me with a look of I am the best thing to come down the turnpike since sliced bread and toilet paper.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Hello! You may know me as Jeremy or has my wife calls me Baaabbbeee. If you have been wronged by an evil liberal who wants to take away your rights to call certain groups of people as those terrible heathens then I am the lawyer for you. Please call me at 1-800-iloveme, and I promise I will do everything in my power to help you get back at those heathens. Please remember I will charge you extra for clothing fees so I look good in court because if I do not look good, you do not look good. Once again the number is 1-800-iloveme Now if you will excuse me I need to go look in the mirror at my wonderful self while my wife glazes at me with a look of I am the best thing to come down the turnpike since sliced bread and toilet paper.

Literally LOL at 1-800-iloveme! 😂 Pastor Jeremy truly is quite the pretentious prick, isn’t he?

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, xtwheeler said:

If it was a Catholic mass it would have to be after the service, because you cannot eat within one hour of taking communion. 

That makes sense, thanks. I was staying with a family who was Catholic for a few weeks when I was about 9/10. So, I was sort of along for the ride but didn't attend more than a few times and was too young to follow much of what was going on besides noting the differences. 

• Love 1
On 5/26/2019 at 9:13 PM, Ohiopirate02 said:

I don't know about Grace Church, but there is a movement in some Protestant churches to providing food and non-alcoholic drinks to the congregation before and during the service.   The church my sister's family is going to had breakfast with coffee and juice between services on Easter and closed the kitchen right before the sermon.  Another church in my town provides snacks and doesn't blink any eye if you bring in some Starbucks or Bojangles.   This is way to weird for my Catholic ass.

When I started teaching (public school) in the mid 70s, I joined the large, very old school German WELS church in my new city because they had a strong choir.  Surprisingly, they had a donuts and coffee fellowship between services.  It was rather dour. The lead pastor was so old that during the 5 years I was a member he never knew who I was and other than my fellow choir members, no one else gave a flying F who I was, but at least it was fellowship in the Fellowship Hall!  Still, very different from the WELS church I was forced to attend as a child.  And that is a long story rarely told.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I’m not so sure Jessa is jealous.  She runs her household and it doesn’t revolve around Ben like the Vuolo household revolves around Babe. 

Yes I don’t think Jessa is that jealous of Jinger life. However who remembers Michelle saying Jessa was gonna set the world on fire? So funny. 

16 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

@bigskygirl love this 😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 5/27/2019 at 8:47 AM, Churchhoney said:

Is it just me or does Jingle look like a gigantic moth just landed on the side of her head? 

Looks like Jing got clip in extensions to make her hair look fuller.

I fully expect her to go blonde once they move to LA and she sees the wives of all the other preacher wannabes.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Aww.  Felicity with a cute smile and a bit of hair showing.  My daughter had a similar little top that we dubbed her Rainbow Brite shirt.

Hope JereME doesn't expect the next kid to be as easy as this one appears.  He's apt to get a little pill at some point.  Yeah, Jin is going to look odd as a blonde, but we can see that coming.

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Cute picture. No congratulations from Jinger or Jeremy? Interesting....

Very interesting.

If the roles were reversed, Jessa would have congratulated Jinger on the birth of her first girl after two boys, by posting pictures of her girl - from birth until the present.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

Yes Jeremy, we get it. You like books. You know what? So do I. I just do not feel the need to post a ton of pictures dedicated to it. Go stare at yourself in a mirror or something. My new drinking game is to drink every time Jeremy posts something about books.

• LOL 10
  • Love 8
On 5/26/2019 at 9:13 PM, Ohiopirate02 said:

I don't know about Grace Church, but there is a movement in some Protestant churches to providing food and non-alcoholic drinks to the congregation before and during the service.   The church my sister's family is going to had breakfast with coffee and juice between services on Easter and closed the kitchen right before the sermon.  Another church in my town provides snacks and doesn't blink any eye if you bring in some Starbucks or Bojangles.   This is way to weird for my Catholic ass.

I work in a bakery and we make donuts for a bunch of churches on Sunday morning. A St Pat's and a St Thomas More for sure. The St Thomas More one also had a few pancake breakfasts as well because they would tell us they didn't need the donuts for that morning.

• Love 5
(edited)
19 hours ago, PikaScrewChu said:

Looks like Jing got clip in extensions to make her hair look fuller.

I fully expect her to go blonde once they move to LA and she sees the wives of all the other preacher wannabes.

JRod can give her some fake blonde pointers. 

Edited by Barb23
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, Nysha said:

I'd be more impressed with Felicity's supposed love of books if she were sitting in the children's section playing with a couple of books. Here she looks like she's been reprimanded and isn't quite sure how to react.

The poor little sweetheart is being used to make her daddy look good.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Jeremy posts about books and throws in some Latin so we can be impressed with his obviously superior intelligence.

Drink!

He didn't mention it, but I assume this applies to European-tailored suits and fancy pocket squares as well. 

It's probably the only reason why he likes that stuff. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Nysha said:

I'd be more impressed with Felicity's supposed love of books if she were sitting in the children's section playing with a couple of books.

Ask and you shall receive, haha.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Jeremy posts about books and throws in some Latin so we can be impressed with his obviously superior intelligence.

Drink!

The look on Felicity's face says "wtf!?"

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I just can't imagine spending any amount of time staging photos like these.  I completely get wanting to have cute, interesting pictures of your baby, but deliberately including pretentious hobbies like JerME does just screams "I'm a narcissist!".

I really hope he lightens up soon or else this kid is in for one awful childhood.

• Love 14
17 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Drink!

Oh Jeremy Shut up, you idiot.

The only thing going for him is his cute baby and oh yes he’s not as crazy as his in laws. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

He may not be as crazy as his in-laws, but he is a famewhore with an ego the size of Alaska, California, Texas and Montana combined. He uses his wife and baby to make himself look good, does not really work, thinks God believes he is the be all, end all of the universe, and every place he goes people will stop and bow to his greatness. So yes, in a lot of ways he is like his in-laws.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, bigskygirl said:

He may not be as crazy as his in-laws, but he is a famewhore with an ego the size of Alaska, California, Texas and Montana combined. He uses his wife and baby to make himself look good, does not really work, thinks God believes he is the be all, end all of the universe, and every place he goes people will stop and bow to his greatness. So yes, in a lot of ways he is like his in-laws.

And THIS is why I love you. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8