Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E11: Invitation Interrupted

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

The LuAnn and Tom thing seems so suspect. 4 - 6 weeks together and they're moving in and planning for marriage? So very strange. For once, I actually think Ramona was trying to be a semi-decent friend by letting LuAnn know what she knows about Tom. The old Ramona would have pressed and belabored it. This time she said her piece and let it drop.

Totally surprising but I feel like you. For once, Ramona really was trying to do something good here. Timing and delivery were off, as usual, but bursting your bubble about potentially being "conned" by a man isn't being a bad friend, at all. I don't know if this guy is for real or not, if he's just another Terry Dubrow chasing fame or if they just really found each other but I'm kind of worried for her after seing Ramona's but mostly Sonja's reaction to the news. If the guys is bullshit, I hope LuAnn's in on it (well not really because I don't like fake storyline like most of us but you all see my point).

Well, after the fireworks, it was a calming episode. Shit got real for Jules, whom I'm not disliking (by default. I don't feel I know her at all) and I was sad for her but LuAnn made me laugh really hard at the end with Bethenny. The fuck was that? She was frantic, and so self-involved she was obnoxious but she owned the fact that she doesn't listen by listening even less, so that was awesome*. And she let her pay for her drinks. The air of disbelief on B's face was worth the price of admission. LuAnn is the true Janice in accounting™ in New-York.

* please note that in real life I would have "accidentally" spilled the red wine on her Armani (or whatever) white pantsuit. 

• Love 17

This episode made me wonder about Adam's finances. His charitable organic farm in Central America, randomly filming a doc in Africa, and a small but expensive apartment in Manhattan.

Also, Bethenny you haven't just had one bad experience with marriage, you have had two.

• Love 18
4 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Could be, but Beth said she didn't feel well. She said she was worried and that she thought something was wrong. Lu seemed insulted at the implication from Beth that they might not be friends later on in the conversation. If you are friends with someone, and they share something like that with you, you stop and you make it about them for a time. Lu didn't do that. She made it all about herself. Later when Beth said she was feeling really bad and wanted to get home, Lu tried to convince her into staying and having another glass of wine because Lu was more concerned about the Mexico trip. Just seemed extremely insensitive to me, and I didn't remember that about Lu. 

We saw a perfect example of Luann's lack of empathy at Dorinda's Berkshires gathering.  Jules was on the phone trying to get updates on her father's hospitalization.  Luann continued to interrupt, whining about HER petty problems. Jules even called attention to the selfishness. I'm sorry Luann was ever invited back to the show.

• Love 15
6 hours ago, Pickles said:

Jules is at her wit's end with her jackass husband. That is coming through loud and clear. I suppose he is on his phone constantly with his girlfriend, hence the divorce. Good riddance. I feel bad for her.

When he was on the phone at the restaurant, was he taking/texting pictures of himself?   I agree.  Good riddance--and get a GREAT attorney.

• Love 11
(edited)
6 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Damn, I hope all these warning signs about Luann's now-fiancée are not accurate.

The way I feel about it is, good luck to Luann or any other woman in New York looking to find a man that hasn't banged Sonja Morgan.  I don't think one exists.  That girl is like a carnival ride.  She and Luann seem to be neck and neck though.  Of course, I'm really different than Luann because the fact that the guy slept with Sonja even once would be a deal breaker for me.  I'm not saying anything is wrong with Sonja, it's just that I wouldn't be comfortable knowing that one of my friends has been intimate with my man.  I just wouldn't be able to get past that, but that's just me.

As far as the other warning signs, the gift to the ex wife and all, I would probably postpone the wedding over those.  I don't care how friendly you are with your ex, the only women in your life that should be receiving expensive gifts from you would be your mother, your daughter and me; and grandma if she's still living!  Period!  The ex, Hell to the Naw!!!

I was really thrown for a loop with Jules and the divorce.  I guess it's just another case of the husband getting the wife busy with a reality show so he can have more time with the girlfriend and eventually dump the wife.  He could have at least been a bit more discreet with all of the texting.  What a douchebag.  I hope it doesn't throw Jules into a depression that will set off her anorexia.  That girl cannot afford to go without eating any more than she already does.  I really feel bad about the whole situation.

Edited by swankie
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, straightshooter said:

She is really freaked about the thought of losing another huge piece of her identity as a housewife.  

I think it is a financial concern, more than anything else. Her finance may be a nice guy for all anyone really knows...but he is from a very rich family. She's living at Sonja's house...apparently without heat. i think she is squeezed for cash. 

And yes, all of these women seem to crave the attention, despite the attendant humiliations involved. But, since we are playing an aging adult version of mean girls...no one wants to be publicly outmaneuvered and driven from the herd.  Some of this is just very sad..newcomer Jules is onboard just in time to be publicly dumped by her husband. 

On another note, it is odd to me that Beth's spirit animal Carole has not learned from her mentor how to work the show to her advantage...if she would write her essays or her novel..she could leverage the show to drive some sales.  The cookbook idea would need better foodie cred...and Adam in the kitchen is not compelling.

• Love 7

Jesus CHRIST Carole with the talking with her mouth full! #+%"!!!!!!

Adumb is the Slade Slimey not Tom. Nicole, then cooking at Luanns on camera, now seeing Carole. He's a millennial who 'just. Can't. Even.' Unless he's getting attention . 

Bethenny  got her IUD out. Probably Mirena. Not to be TMI, but immediately post Mirena her symptoms are not un heard of. Add her age, peri menopause, histrionics, need for a story line, and anxiety and mayyyybe endo or fibroids there ya go. Yawn. Go see your gyn Crazy, and calm the fuck down.

I can't remember if she said she started bleeding first or had the IUD out first. Does she want to have more children with The future Mr. Ex Bethenny Frankel? Hmmmmm 

• Love 14
4 hours ago, stewedsquash said:

Man, I wanted to open my windows during that scene of Carole and Adam making a cake. Because I could smell them. They have that unfortunate thing that some people have where you just know they shower, but never look like they shower. I swear I saw some gnats swirling around them.

Kinda like Pigpen from Peanuts?

• Love 5
3 hours ago, straightshooter said:

It was also pretty pathetic when she invited herself on the trip with Bethenny - how can she not see how desperate she appears?  I think she is too desperate to care!  She is really freaked about the thought of losing another huge piece of her identity as a housewife.

I think its more a matter of her being freaked about the thought of losing that big ole Housewives paycheck!  What other income does she have? (And if anyone says money from her songs or book I'll shoot myself.)  lol

• Love 7

Oh and Queen Meth can go to hell for inviting Carole into her home then after she's already in demanding Carole to remove her shoes because the carpets just got cleaned, All the while Bethennys slave serves drinks on the bedcovers. Let them eat cake! 

• Love 11

Bethenny and Carole should celebrate their friendship with matching muzzles. I'm fed up and that one sentence really just explains my feelings about them. Just shut up. 

Luann, are you self-absorbed or intentionally trying to get a rise out of these women by bragging about your relationship with a guy they've both dated/banged? Luann may genuinely be happy but that doesn't mean that you can't set some boundaries when it comes to discussing Tom. Maybe they don't want your man, but it's still a situation that can be made awkward when you want to talk about is him. 

I don't get the draw of Adam at all. But more importantly, how does he afford that apartment? lol. 

I just read the news that Jules is divorcing her husband. Not sure how long that's been news but it seems appropriate that I would find this out before this episode airs. Jules is at her wits end with this guy. By the way, did you guys know that Jules is Asian? 

Luann, you aren't a good listener...neither is Bethenny but man, the way she maneuvered that conversation into inviting herself I had to laugh. Who does that? 

I can see from the previews that Ramona will be dishing out her love to Sonja once again. Ramona has zero tact. Zero. 

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Pickles said:

Jules is at her wit's end with her jackass husband. That is coming through loud and clear. I suppose he is on his phone constantly with his girlfriend, hence the divorce. Good riddance. I feel bad for her.

She's Asian.

• Love 4
(edited)
9 hours ago, ryebread said:

LOL.  Bethenny's eyes glazing over as Carole talks about the ki'en.  That glazed look was Bethenny recognizing that Carole is a nitwit.

ETA:  Adam's eyes glazing over as Carole talks about the cookbook.  That glazed look was Adam recognizing that Carole is a nitwit.

Hahaha...he really looked like he'd rather walk over hot coals for an hour rather than listen to Carole talk about a stupid radish rating system. I honestly don't get their relationship. I don't even care about the age difference, but when she was 'helping' him in the kitchen, she looked and sounded like she was his mother.

These women are annoying. You get what amounts to a free vacation to Mexico, but you have conditions like  'I won't go if she goes' and 'I won't go if she doesn't go'? Like is this a 9th grade ski trip? WTH is wrong with this women? I find the invitations or lack thereof when it comes to HW trips really tacky and it makes me enjoy the show less. These are akin to business trips so suck it up and just go.

Glad Avery got a front row seat to her mother's pettiness and cattiness. She looked very embarrassed when Ramona told Luann about her bf contacting his ex.

Loved Luann's white Armani suit. Did you guys catch that it was Armani? Yes, Armani. Just in case you missed that.

Jules looks miserable. Sheesh. She looks irritated with her husband and I'm sure her dad's health issues are taking a toll.

Edited by trimthatfat
  • Love 12

As soon as I heard the news of Jules divorce I wondered if they were having marital issues before she joined, and clearly the answer is yes. I will never understand why someone with a bad marriage decides to come on one of these shows (looking directly over at you Shannon Beador), Why would you want the world to watch your marriage fall apart? What about your children? Famewhore indeed. 

Lu is so incredibly thirsty. I hate it because my favorite thing from a few years ago - when Lu was a friend of - was how incredibly awesome she was. Unlike Sonja who was hanging on to whatever she could from "back in the day" when she was Mrs. Morgan, refusing to sell the house or face the reality of her life, Lu was downsizing, embracing her life, and looking like a beautiful, confident woman who didn't need anyone to complete her. I loved Lu that season. Her desperation with Beth is palpable. From the reveal that she called to try and get an invite to Beth's party for the BH show so she could get some camera time, and then her desperation in going on that trip. She is wiling to say/do most anything to make that happen. I get it, but it's not a great look. I get that everyone needs to kiss Beth's ring, but clearly Beth has zero respect for her. Beth just called her a whore and a fuck doll, and still she wants to hang out with her. You can see the look of horror on Beth's face that this woman is willing to put up with anything for the camera. 

• Love 12
6 hours ago, Knuckles said:

Calling these women "wives" is a misnomer. You have widows, you have divorcees and the soon to be dumped. Not a housewife in the crew.

I do have the producers ditch Carole..she is beyond tedious. A sixty-year old widow who fosters cats is very sweet...but not for this show. She is clearly fostering her boy-chef, while pretending to write a cookbook. Of course, she has blown off her deadlines for contracted books, showing utter disregard for her editor and publishing house, while snagging a good chunk of the advance. And trying to hold onto her grudge against Luann a year later is simply sad for her. Woman has nothing real happening in her life.

Since Bravo is giving Beth the sweetheart edit, it is amazing that she shows herself such a vulgar, angry bitch. Imagine what the editors left on the cutting room floor. She is clearly threatened by Luann...but why? Old Beth has the money, the success, the kid, the apartment and the Hamptons house...yet, she is to the bone ugly, adding meth head to her attacks on Lu, after last weeks "whore, slut, whose" chorus. Must be the realization when she wakes every morning, that yes, she is still Bethenny, and there is no escape.

60 year old? Yikes! As someone who is only a couple of years younger than Carole (I think she is 52) this is painful to hear. Can't we just enjoy our 50's before being thrown into our 60's? 

Do you think that Beth is getting a sweetheart edit? It's funny, because I think just the opposite, and it is interesting to me. Sonja and Lu were the contract hold-outs, yet they almost seem to be getting the good edits. While I don't feel sorry for Sonja - because she made her bed and all that - but they are absolutely trying to make her look very sympathetic. Just wanting to earn a living and send her kid to school, desperate to "fix" things with Beth, who won't even give her a minute to explain herself. She is getting away with saying things like "he got the trademark for Tipsy Girl", when all the gals on the show had to know by that time that he hadn't gotten a trademark on the name for a wine (only for the restaurant). Beth is looking uncaring in trying to keep away from her, even though I completely get why she wants nothing to do with her. I don't think they are doing anything to try and make Beth look better than she actually is. 

• Love 13

I have to laugh when Methenny (or anyone else) asks "are you on meth?" or some such line.

It reminds me of my brother's answer to that question, "No, are you on dick?"

Glad to see that Lu stuck Meth with the drink tab. She is a millionaire, if she complains about getting stuck with a 20-40 dollar tab, it's time to find a place that is cheaper, meet in a park and BYOB or send a text. I get her complaint about Luann's 'dine and dash' habits, but it's all on her if she doesn't call for separate checks/leaves before Luann or asks her to pay for her own shit. But, IF you invite, you should be ready to foot the cost of the meeting?

The jules divorce (she's Asian) doesn't surprise me.

When you have a woman who signs up for the show, then crows about how 'tough' her life is when she has a great setup - a nanny, husband who make scads of coin, he works in the building - you can bet on a separation.

She was too happy to tell us what she COULDN'T do, as a married person. It didn't reflect well on the marriage....

• Love 6

Man, these women must really travel in small circles if Lu's fiance has been with both Sonja AND Ramona. I don't know if I could go there. But whatever floats your boat. You know, here's the thing. It sounds like Tom and Lu both liked to run around and date and have sex and do their thing. But then they found each other and actually found someone worth settling down for. If that's the case, good for them. LuAnn seems happy, so her friends should be too. But here we have Ramona - "I'm a girls girl, so I'm going to go ahead and spread an unsubstantiated rumor right at the moment when you're basking in your happiness". Ramona is just pissed she hasn't landed a new husband yet. 

You know how Bethenny always says she was raised by wolves? I feel like Avery was raised by sweet, little, forest creatures and Ramona and Mario just footed the bill. Because that girl is, and always has been, more sensible and gracious than her boor of a mother.

I am getting insanely tired of all these women harping on Sonja to try and make ammends with Bethenny, to drop her prosecco. At this point, why bother? Bethenny is over it. It's not even that she's worried the brand will compete with and hurt hers. It was the way Sonja used to the link to garner herself attention and press. Sonja is not this sweet, little innocent dove. She knew what she was doing and she has these guys actually owning the brand, so she can brush it all off on them. There is really no point in going forward. B has made her stance clear, just let it go. 

I just really don't think everyone has to be friends on these shows. It's not authentic. I think they can be together at gatherings and be cordial, but not have to hang out all the time. I see a distinction between events in the city and vacations, as well. It's one thing to be at a party together and be able to leave if you get uncomfortable. It's another to be trapped in a foreign location with someone who drives you batty. I think it's mean to leave people out, but it Bravo allows it, whatever. 

That couples dinner with Jules and Dorinda and their respective men was holy uncomfortable. I understand Jules's frustration (apparently she's going to be the Kristen of this season.), but you don't sit there and shit talk your husband right in front of him. What the hell is wrong with these people??? Also, while it would drive me batty if my husband was late, constantly on his phone, little help with the children - but how happy would Jules be if Michael got a less involved job, helped out more at home, but they had to give up their fancy lifestyle? At any rate, I feel like she's just pissed because SHE doesn't want to do any of those things either, but since she has no job, it just falls to her by default. Maybe she should have went ahead and hired that Spanglish nanny when she had the chance. 

Also uncomfortable - Lu's dinner with Bethenny. I don't know what it was, but she seemed so "off". Just all over the place. I did like Bethenny's chia pet comment. She rubs me wrong sometimes, but then she brings me right back in!

• Love 12

I think Andy is setting Louann up for the epic fail. Louann is crazy for this guy and everyone else knows he is not right for her.

Its loke the bad accident; you dint want to eatch but you just cant help it

• Love 3
6 hours ago, straightshooter said:

I've thought this all season, but even moreso now - she has been coming across as being extremely desperate to me.  I felt embarassed for her by how she seems more excited by what appears to be more of a feeling of validation because a man "wants to marry her" than the fact that she is in love and has met the man of her dreams.  I felt like she has done this with every man she's had contact with since her divorce - well, except for the pirate, but only because of her now ex-boyfriend.  She brags about conquests in a way that suggests that her self esteem is pretty low.  I think she had a lot of confidence as a result of who she was married to before, and she really flailed without that once she was single again.  Now, her giddiness seems to be due to finding a sense of security again and a feeling that she's "good enough".   Sad.  

This!  And I don't know if it's the cloud of desperation all around Lu, but I don't even think she's beautiful anymore.  I think she's unhappy, which will take a toll on your looks - in addition to the cigarettes and late nights.  Her unhappiness doesn't manifest itself as maniacally as Beth's, though. So there's that.

53 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

As soon as I heard the news of Jules divorce I wondered if they were having marital issues before she joined, and clearly the answer is yes. I will never understand why someone with a bad marriage decides to come on one of these shows (looking directly over at you Shannon Beador), Why would you want the world to watch your marriage fall apart? What about your children? Famewhore indeed. 

It's got to be for the money.  She said in an interview that she always wanted to be on reality TV.  So if there were marital issues prior to her signing, she probably looked at this as a way to earn some money knowing that there was a divorce likely on the horizon.  It doesn't appear that she has any other marketable skills.

• Love 2
(edited)
7 hours ago, Umbelina said:

Carole's 52, and the kitten story was about a self realization that she has been deliberately choosing relationships that have an "expired by" date.  That was actually pretty insightful, and one of the most real and also interesting thing I've heard a housewife say in a long time.

It was insightful though I think it was far fetched when she tried to relate it back to how that theory fit her marriage. When she met him all the way through their courtship and engagement, he was in remission. There was no 'temporary' unless she's saying that she expected that his cancer would come back. She made all of the commitments to him BEFORE his cancer returned so I didn't like how she tried to fit him into 'life of temporary'. That didn't seem genuine. Though it makes a lot of sense if she applies it to her life post-marriage.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, tinaw said:

I think Andy is setting Louann up for the epic fail. Louann is crazy for this guy and everyone else knows he is not right for her.

Its loke the bad accident; you dint want to eatch but you just cant help it

I think this as well. It's basically Lu's turn. She's had a couple of great seasons. Even with all the Twitter stuff that happened last year, none of it made the show and she ended the season being all "cool". I don't think that will be the case this season. 

• Love 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, swankie said:

I was really thrown for a loop with Jules and the divorce.  I guess it's just another case of the husband getting the wife busy with a reality show so he can have more time with the girlfriend and eventually dump the wife.  He could have at least been a bit more discreet with all of the texting.  What a douchebag.  I hope it doesn't throw Jules into a depression that will set off her anorexia.  That girl cannot afford to go without eating any more than she already does.  I really feel bad about the whole situation.

As usual, this is the first I'm hearing of a divorce. I'm always out of the loop! Off to go Google what's going on. But I have to say, the reality show is often the kiss of death for shaky marriages, but this might just be the quickest we've ever seen one crumble. Goodness. 

3 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Adumb is the Slade Slimey not Tom. Nicole, then cooking at Luanns on camera, now seeing Carole. He's a millennial who 'just. Can't. Even.' Unless he's getting attention .

I don't really see the comparison, because I think Carole went after him, not the other way around. Plus, I don't really think he's been on camera all that much. Slade lived for the cameras. Adam has been on here and there, but probably mostly because Carole has literally nothing else going on. But he also left the country during filming. I don't love the guy or anything, but I don't think he's trying to up his fame level by dating Carole. 

3 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I can't remember if she said she started bleeding first or had the IUD out first. Does she want to have more children with The future Mr. Ex Bethenny Frankel? Hmmmmm 

Her explanation wasn't overly thorough, but it sounded to me like she took the IUD out because of the extreme bleeding - to see if that was what was causing it. 

1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

Thanks for sharing. I guess mature adults can't have different opinions either.  And I still think Carole looks like a horse.

To me, Carole looks like a wax figure that's sitting near a fire and slowly melting. And I don't like to snark on looks because a person can't always help how they look. But if you look a mess due to your surgical, makeup, fashion choices - THAT I will snark on. THE worst thing about Carole, however, is the way she manspreads on the couch every time she drags her laptop out. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 6

Did anyone catch Sonja saying "I can't just walk away from my contract!" re. Lu telling her to quit the liquor biz? So maybe Sonja has learned from her Hollywood lawsuit?

I feel bad for Jules, but that relationship was on shaky ground before this show.  I think she just needed to see her husband's crappy behaviors from a new perspective.  I'm sure he had the same bad or annoying behaviors before, but on the show all of that got magnified.  His lack of hands on parenting, his self-centered-ness, being on the phone during date nights or family time, flirting, etc probably bugged her in the past, but having her own "thing" with this show maybe gave her a sense of "me" and gave her a voice to say she wasn't putting up with that shit any longer.  I hope she gets a great settlement and leaves him with that money pit in the Hamptons.

Dorinda likes to stir the pot, huh?  She couldn't wait to spill the news to Sonja that she's not invited to Mexico!  When she said, "I hate to tell ya!", she had such a smile on her face.  And her vodka infused relationship rant at dinner...what was that??  All that arm and hand gesturing!  Good thing they were seated indoors vs on the sidewalk or a fleet of cabs would queue up thinking they were being hailed.

I don't think Adam likes being on camera.  He looks so uncomfortable and squirmy, and he turns away so his face isn't shown.  Maybe he & Carole do have a good relationship off camera, but on camera he looks like he can't get away fast enough.  As for Carole's way of saying 'ki-en', does she say 'Manha-en' too?  She needs to just let go of the Luann thing too.   agree Lu was wrong for all the name calling and sore loser behavior over Adam ( no one will ever convince me that Lu was not upset for her niece's sake re. Adam...Lu was hoping to shag him herself).  Lu apologized, Carole accepted, it so done. Lu is simply a co-worker at Carole's job.  They don't have to be besties, but they do have to work together.

Lu has been staying with Sonja long enough for whatever is in the water to seize hold of her brain.  She seems manic - and not in the giddy "I'm in love" kind of uber happiness. She's coming across as so desperate for attention.  I hope for her sake Tom is truly looking for a relationship and not just trying to get all the spaces filled on his "I F**ked a NY Housewife" BINGO card.

• Love 14
(edited)
7 hours ago, Umbelina said:

Carole's 52, and the kitten story was about a self realization that she has been deliberately choosing relationships that have an "expired by" date.  That was actually pretty insightful, and one of the most real and also interesting thing I've heard a housewife say in a long time.

Still boring tho. I think that's the point. In regular life, hey cool but for a show like this.... snoozefest even if it gave us 3 minutes of insightfulness.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 2
(edited)

Whoa.  WTH has happened to the cool, calm, collected Countess of Yore?  The Lu who met Beth for drinks last night (and, to a lesser extent, met with Sonja and Ramona separately) was the Anti-Countess.  She was manic, rude, and just all-around annoying.  As much as I'm hating on Beth this season, I could not disagree with the TH comments she was making about Lu in regards to that meeting.

45 minutes ago, ryebread said:

And I don't know if it's the cloud of desperation all around Lu, but I don't even think she's beautiful anymore.  I think she's unhappy, which will take a toll on your looks - in addition to the cigarettes and late nights.  Her unhappiness doesn't manifest itself as maniacally as Beth's, though. So there's that.

Agreed! I know she's getting older, but it's more than that.  I feel like her skin and hair used to be sort of almost "radiant." Now, not so much. She looks and acts "off." (I will say that her white pantsuit was pretty great, though.)

Also. I feel like she's reallllly trying to give off the "I'm so happy and giddy and newly in love" vibe, but it's coming off as the "oh lord, I'm so desperate to NOT be single that I'll buy whatever this Tom guy is selling me even though it could be akin to 100 acres of swampland in the bayou."

Much like that nightmare of a red lace onesie you wore to Ramona's holiday party, it's NOT a good look for you, Lulu.

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 18

Regarding Adam and Carole.  While I'm sure it's a beautiful May-September relationship Adam does have something to gain with this coupling and being on this show:

http://www.grow.bar/#the-grow-bar

http://www.chefak.com/

tip:  click on The Aloe Elixir in the second link (will be 3rd box in the first row) and you can see why those two might appeal to each other.  If either of them were any more laid back they would be corpses.  Once you watch that gem, click onto packages on the same site to see how he maybe affords that apartment. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Jesus CHRIST Carole with the talking with her mouth full! #+%"!!!!!!

Bethenny  got her IUD out. Probably Mirena. Not to be TMI, but immediately post Mirena her symptoms are not un heard of. Add her age, peri menopause, histrionics, need for a story line, and anxiety and mayyyybe endo or fibroids there ya go. Yawn. Go see your gyn Crazy, and calm the fuck down.

I think if he was just looking for attention, he could get it. We don't see him involving himself in any of the drama on the show, as Slade did or John does. Was there anyone who didn't wonder what he was thinking about the Lu/Carole drama last season? He didn't involve himself, and except for answering a few questions very politely (he has nothing against Lu, etc) he seems to want to stay out of it all and just cook. 

• Love 11
41 minutes ago, BusyOctober said:

As for Carole's way of saying 'ki-en', does she say 'Manha-en' too? 

During the scene with Adam Carole said another word, either bitten or smitten (I can't remember which), and it was 'bi-en.'

• Love 2

I want to talk about LuAnn but first I must 'set the table'    Bethenny, Ramona, and Carole have all set tone of making sure they diminish others and make them feel insignificant and less than by being purposely rude and disrespectful.  Dorinda invites them to her Berkshires home and they purposely piss (and shit ala Ramona's dog) all over it.   Same thing with Heather's girls weekend  the Jules shmear  and Ramona's party.  They also do it by making sure they show no interest in each others lives or issues.  (Beth indulged Carole but within the 2 minute story Beth nearly lost consciousness)  The deal is if you give a shit about anyone and attempt to be gracious and giving you will be shit on royally and made to look like a fool.    They are all so soul-less from selling their souls for image and ego.  

What I like about LuAnn is that I truly think she is "hey if you can't beat em, join 'em--then beat 'em.   She makes Beth Carole and Ramona insignificant in her own way by appearing quite unaffected by their opinions.  Lu doesn't give one shit if they think she's a whore or want her in Mexico or not.  She's going--she's doin'.    Self-absorbed?  I'll pummel you into a coma with an 'all about me" meeting and stick you with the bill.  rude? of course.  isn't that what you all respect?  

There is no winning with these women.  They are going to shit on you no matter what you do. If you're going to play you might as well get in and start grabbing the me time. I think why I continue to like Lu is that she didn't make this game, but she's showing them all up in how to play it.  She's the only one so far who has made those three feel as disrespected and insignificant as they do to others.

• Love 23

According to Beth's blog tonight:  The ratings are flying, the drama is real, and I give zero f---s if people love or hate me. This is a reality show and in dealing with this particular group of women, THIS is my reality.

BEthenny can spout that ratings crap all she wants to.  I don't believe they're as good as she and her pocket pal Andy would like us to believe .

I turned it on late into the show when BEthenny and Luann met at the restaurant.  In the middle of Bethenny's third talking head in a row (for that one scene), I switched to a rerun of The Middle.

Sue Heck is more entertaining to me than BEthenny will ever be.  

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

To me, Carole looks like a wax figure that's sitting near a fire and slowly melting. And I don't like to snark on looks because a person can't always help how they look. But if you look a mess due to your surgical, makeup, fashion choices - THAT I will snark on. THE worst thing about Carole, however, is the way she manspreads on the couch every time she drags her laptop out. 

I snark on Carole's looks because she's got the means and the cash to look better.  It's not like she's a single mother, raising three children, working a minimum wage job.  I've seen women in NYC who have less means than Carole look a hundred times better. 

I loved it when Luann stuck Bethenny with the bill.  As for her not caring about Bethenny's bleeding; I have a feeling that Bethenny is the type of person who's always complaining about some health issue, you never know when she's telling the truth and when she's just blowing smoke. 

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, ivygirl said:

Not that I ever cared for her, but Luann came across extra seedy this episode. "Let me RUB IT IN YOUR FACE that I'm marrying your hookup, Sawn!" 

I am not certain what the polite passage of time with a one night stand is, before telling the stand that Mr. One Night has moved on to a committed relationship. I thought Sonja was very gracious, with her big hug and saying she wasn't going to be a wet blanket. My guess was that "her Tom" was figment of her imagination.  After watching her on WWHL, I am afraid I believe Tom over Sonja and she does herself no favors by putting out this man magnet aura.  What I gathered from Luann and Tom' second message last night on WHHL, is there was a one night stand, a hook up and anything continuing was in Sonya's mind.  Tom also delicately pointed out the hook up occurred before Sonja quit drinking.  I am guessing there use to many a night Sonja dragged someone home or ended up at his place and she probably had mind blowing sex but only in her mind.  Her trying to get traction, with her,  "no one does Sonja Morgan just once, or why would I tell?" Or not getting the Thanksgiving stuff straight.  Gee, Sonja I have wondered the same thing for years, why do you name names if you are the free bird out there. 

Luann has described herself as giddy.  I think she wanted to go there originally in the Berkshires but Bethenny had a different menu in mind.  It sounds like once she is bitten by the love bug, there is no stopping her.  Bethenny still married man can propose marriage early on in the relationship and it a showing of his blinding love for Bethenny, Luann's man actually proposes and puts a ring on it and it is time to review and look for red flags.  If Dennis, not yet filed for divorce, is half as complicated as Bethenny's, it may be three years before he is free to marry.  I loved Luann at the restaurant-"Bethenny you are late, I am going to get my camera time and BTW bitch, read my contract-I get to go on trips.  Bravo is doing a special on me, here's the tab, have a date.  Enjoyed the chat."  Luann did show the appropriate concern for Bethenny's bleeding issue.  Talk about a subject no one wants to hear about.  It is right up there with IBS and sinus infections.  We get it, Beth, bodily fluids are excreted.  If it were that serious she would be at Urgent Care.  I was a little nervous with Bethenny sitting on the white furniture.

• Love 24
2 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Lu is so incredibly thirsty. I hate it because my favorite thing from a few years ago - when Lu was a friend of - was how incredibly awesome she was. Unlike Sonja who was hanging on to whatever she could from "back in the day" when she was Mrs. Morgan, refusing to sell the house or face the reality of her life, Lu was downsizing, embracing her life, and looking like a beautiful, confident woman who didn't need anyone to complete her. I loved Lu that season. Her desperation with Beth is palpable. From the reveal that she called to try and get an invite to Beth's party for the BH show so she could get some camera time, and then her desperation in going on that trip. She is wiling to say/do most anything to make that happen. I get it, but it's not a great look. I get that everyone needs to kiss Beth's ring, but clearly Beth has zero respect for her. Beth just called her a whore and a fuck doll, and still she wants to hang out with her. You can see the look of horror on Beth's face that this woman is willing to put up with anything for the camera. 

I don't think it's purely for camera time. If it were, why sacrifice that camera time in the beginning and potentially jeopardize your camera time moving forward by holding out on your contract?

I think it's also a matter of her simply wanting to be included. I think she's trying to brush things under the carpet in an effort to avoid alienating herself from the rest of the group. I think that Luann would be fine getting an invite to anything and just letting people pretend things are kosher rather than have it obviously pointed out to her that certain people don't want to be around her. I do think Bethenny's intent was bullshit though. She said that she went there to invite Luann but then Luann made her not want to invite her and somehow Luann invited herself. But from the get go, Carole said she's not going if Luann is going. Bethenny's response made it clear that Carole's feelings on the matter trumped everyone else. They spent the rest of that meetup discussing whether Sonja should come so it seemed one and done decided that Luann wasn't going. Then to Luann, Bethenny made it clear that Carole didn't want her there and that Carole's feelings were important to her. So where in that conversation ever alluded to the intent of ever inviting Luann? That's a separate thought though.

• Love 6

The news of Jules divorce is .....unsurprising. She seems incredibly needy and he always seemed detached. I was chalking it up to the cameras, but perhaps it was something else. 

Wow, Sonja is looking rough this season. She looked way better on WWHL. 

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, MyAimIsTrue said:

During the scene with Adam Carole said another word, either bitten or smitten (I can't remember which), and it was 'bi-en.'

This reminds me of one of my all time favorite "What Not To Wear" episodes.  That week's makeover pronounced Clinton as Clin-en the entire time, to the point that Stacy was calling him Clin-en by the end of the show. 

I always loved it when Stacy and Clinton unabashedly adored the makeover recipient and to this day my cousin and I will still periodically refer to Clinton as Clin-ennnn.

• Love 4

I am tired of the Carol and Bethanny show.  This episode was all them being mean. Carol and Adam; yuck.  Stop acting like a teenager Carol.  A trip without Sonya and Luann wouldn't even be worth watching.  Slim pickings of who they could pick on without those two along.  Glad that Luann invited herself.  What is the excuse if Sonya stopped drinking?  Dorinda is such a shit stirrer.  How will she feel in the future when she's not invited somewhere because of her drinking.

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I am not certain what the polite passage of time with a one night stand is, before telling the stand that Mr. One Night has moved on to a committed relationship. I thought Sonja was very gracious, with her big hug and saying she wasn't going to be a wet blanket. My guess was that "her Tom" was figment of her imagination.  After watching her on WWHL, I am afraid I believe Tom over Sonja and she does herself no favors by putting out this man magnet aura.  What I gathered from Luann and Tom' second message last night on WHHL, is there was a one night stand, a hook up and anything continuing was in Sonya's mind.  Tom also delicately pointed out the hook up occurred before Sonja quit drinking.  I am guessing there use to many a night Sonja dragged someone home or ended up at his place and she probably had mind blowing sex but only in her mind.  Her trying to get traction, with her,  "no one does Sonja Morgan just once, or why would I tell?" Or not getting the Thanksgiving stuff straight.  Gee, Sonja I have wondered the same thing for years, why do you name names if you are the free bird out there. 

I hear ya re: timing, but Luann just seemed so gleeful about it--like, haha delusional Sawnya, I got that man. If a friend married a guy I'd dated once or twice... It happens. If said friend brought it up out of nowhere after just a couple of dates with the guy and was talking about it like Luann did? That's another thing.  She's tone deaf. Plus... Lu just seems excited to be the one getting married, moreso than excited about the relationship, if that makes sense. It feels phony AND arrogant. But as I said I'm no Lu fan. LOL

• Love 9
10 hours ago, BookElitist said:

Ramona, Dorinda, Carol, and Million-Dollar-Baby, that wasn't groovy. That was not groovy AT ALL.            

BetheME!ME!ME!

Oh, po' wee Bethenney™.  Gadzooks❗  Despite her outcries that her resultant contentious behaviors were unintentional and that the exhibited lunacy need be blamed upon her lycanthropic upbringing, I must ascribe malignant intent to Bethenney™'s outré actions.

BookElitist, you truly live up to your screen name and I. LOVE. IT!

9 hours ago, jumper sage said:

Carole - I hope Mr. Hipster dumps her after the cookbook.  They seem ridiculous.

In the beginning I was a bit skeptical about their relationship, especially when they initially met and Carole was acting almost as weird and giddy but more juvenile than Lu, riding on bike handlebars, accepting drug filled candies from strangers, dumb ugly slouch hats, etc., but as they got more into the relationship, in particular last season, I thought they made sense. They did have a nice easy chemistry and seemed to dig each other in an organic way. This season however, something seems off between them. They seem a bit disconnected, in particular Adam, but that could just be the weed. 

Frankly, I think the cookbook is a launch pad and he is looking for a vegan cooking show or a cook/travel show or at the very least guest spots on the morning shows with a semi-regular cooking segment. But ugh, all his videos with the slow instrumental music, juggling food, and veggies flying through the air? Give me a break! But at least he works and is trying to make a way for himself and appears to give back to developing countries. 

9 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I have to say, however, that I LOVED Luann's comment to Bethenny about men and women who were in a romantic relationship remaining friends afterwards, and that Bethenny wouldn't know about that because she's never had that happen....that was such a great dig at Bethenny, and I think Bethenny was a little speechless because Luann fired a good, unexpected shot at Bethenny and she didn't have a comback!   

That was amazing! Favorite line of the night!

8 hours ago, Knuckles said:

Since Bravo is giving Beth the sweetheart edit, it is amazing that she shows herself such a vulgar, angry bitch. Imagine what the editors left on the cutting room floor. She is clearly threatened by Luann...but why? Old Beth has the money, the success, the kid, the apartment and the Hamptons house...yet, she is to the bone ugly, adding meth head to her attacks on Lu, after last weeks "whore, slut, whose" chorus. Must be the realization when she wakes every morning, that yes, she is still Bethenny, and there is no escape.

I don't think Beth is getting a sweetheart edit but she is the show's narrator and she wields way too much power over production, even though Andy swears up and down Beth has no producer credit. That is coming to bite her in the ass. 

I did wonder if that scene of her and Carole in her bedroom was something recently filmed and added. Something about it... and seriously her mentioning the dude being in love with her and wanting to marry her - humble brag.  As much as she said she didn't believe in psychics, I thought she was a little taken back when weeks back that one told her she would never marry again.  I think she wants marriage but will only do so with someone of equal or more preferably greater financial means than her own. 

Beth is always talmbout she gives zero fucks. Frankly, if you have to say it that often, it ain't true. As another poster said last week - she gives all the fucks. Lu might be thirsty about her airtime (since she is getting paid by the scene) and a bit manic about her new soulmate Tom, however,  when it comes to this cast the only one who comes close to giving zero fucks is LU! I think Beth is totally baffled that she could decimate Lu as she thinks she did and Lu would let it roll off and not take anything said about her as gospel. Walk around with her head held high and still be civil moments later. She really remains unbothered. After all that Hamptons shit, she was about to sit down, pour wine with the girls and make eggs Francaise the next morning. LOL! I think B really is baffled by why the Countess isn't miserable.   

I think Countess is giddy that a woman of her age was able to get a man of $$$ and she won't have to worry about finances as much. Sad but true men of means at a certain financial bracket aren't necessarily marrying women in Countess's age range. 

• Love 19
(edited)
24 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

I hear ya re: timing, but Luann just seemed so gleeful about it--like, haha delusional Sawnya, I got that man. If a friend married a guy I'd dated once or twice... It happens. If said friend brought it up out of nowhere after just a couple of dates with the guy and was talking about it like Luann did? That's another thing.  She's tone deaf. Plus... Lu just seems excited to be the one getting married, moreso than excited about the relationship, if that makes sense. It feels phony AND arrogant. But as I said I'm no Lu fan. LOL

I will say the producers are  showing so many different sides of love this year.  Dorinda who lost love and has found John and doesn't quite no what to do with him, Carole and her issues-she kind of lost me when she compared her loss of a kitten she fostered for three weeks to be devasting like the deaths of three people close in her life, Jules, young married, about to unmarried and needing a job, signing up for RH and getting the appropriate amount of marital dysfunction in before the big announcement and hoping she has a job next year, Bethenny and her uncover, lover, after months of lying about her feelings on love, she is the same old Betheeny, batting her eyes at all her man's amazing accomplishments, Ramona, still waiting for Mario to find his way and being the meanest badger on the show and lastly Luann, she told us she wanted to get married again, set her sights and BAM it happened.  Sonja still trying to sift through fact and fiction.  

I always think of the Carrie Bradshaw line, in the SATC movie, where she hired an assistant because she came to NYC to find love.  The love angle needs the carry the rest of the season as I think they are pretty drama weary. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 3

I loved Lu giving B a taste of her own medicine, and making sure she will be invited on the trip.

I feel bad for Sonja.  I do not agree with refusing to film with a HW.

Beth, you are ruining my fave franchise.  Stop or go away!

• Love 15
9 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I will say the producers are  showing so many different sides of love this year.  [...]

I always think of the Carrie Bradshaw line, in the SATC movie, where she hired an assistant because she came to NYC to find love.  The love angle needs the carry the rest of the season as I think they are pretty drama weary. 

Great insights--hadn't thought of it that way.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Talky Tina said:

I kinda don't feel bad for her, nobody deserves to be cheated on but the woman doesn't work but panics at the thought of taking care of her own children.   That right there shows me what kind of person she is, selfish and self centered. 

Just my opinion but a person who can not take care of their own children and who compares the death of somebody's realitve to her nanny quitting just isn't that great of a person in my eyes. 

I think that Jules may have grown up with nannies and housekeepers - she mentioned to Micheal that "her Mom didn't do all of this" when she was making eggs and coffee (I think those are the only two things she knows how to cook...).

Her panic was probably because she has never had to juggle her schedule before, as it seems she has always had a nanny for her kids.  Plus, she was worrying about her father (I'm guessing he was in a hospital in Edison, NJ), and she was wondering how the kids were going to get to/from school, etc.  I mean, not for nothing, but Michael's office is right downstairs from their apartment - couldn't he have adjusted his schedule so that she could be with her father and mother, and he could have handled picking up Jagger from school?  I guess they don't have friends in the school, where she could have arranged a playdate for Jagger after school, to go to a friend's house until someone could pick him up.  

I get what you're saying, and agree with you about caring for her children, but in her world, the panic is real.

• Love 9

I'm not sure that a trip without Sonja is going to be worth watching.  She always made the trip for me.  Especially since I'm beginning to hate Luanne.  Oh, and,  Jules is Asian.  And, Jewish.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Anyone else really annoyed that we didn't get to see Luann with the longer hair?!

Thank you please.  I wanted to see if there was a scissor wizard in that group who knew what they were doing.   I love-, love Lu's soft wavy barrel curls in the TH though, that was beautiful.

12 hours ago, ryebread said:

Luann is acting weird about this dude.  She's fake/giddy.  Or something.

I said it 3 weeks or so ago when we were first introduced Tom but I'll say it again:

These two aren't going to make it down the aisle.

Ironically, 3 weeks ago is when she met him.   I'm here all week folks.

12 hours ago, Sheenieb said:

Ramona is soooo salty! She's going to be that bitch at Tom and Luann's reception that dedicates Vesta's "Congratulations" to the happy couple.

I'm still over Carole and her thing with Luann. When Ramona is the voice of reason in her TH, then you know you fucked up.

LMAO!!!  I hate you, for real.   I don't think she's pining though.

12 hours ago, 100PercentPain said:

I cracked up at Sonja talking about how she's been banging Tom for forever. 

As recently as days before he and Lu met.  {{insertscrubbingbubblesEwwwhere}}

10 hours ago, BookElitist said:

Oh, po' wee Bethenney™.  Gadzooks❗  Despite her outcries that her resultant contentious behaviors were unintentional and that the exhibited lunacy need be blamed upon her lycanthropic upbringing, I must ascribe malignant intent to Bethenney™'s outré actions.

Yo, I have absolutely no idea what this means but I do adore *Gadzooks* lol! that tickles.

10 hours ago, jumper sage said:

Jules - When I watched the episode and her husband was taking a selfie with earplugs in.......no normal guy does that.  I said to myself, "He's cheating".

You had me at the end of selfie.   Husbands and selfies?  Not so much.  Unless you're, like a New York State Senator or Assemblyman or something.

10 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I have to say, however, that I LOVED Luann's comment to Bethenny about men and women who were in a romantic relationship remaining friends afterwards, and that Bethenny wouldn't know about that because she's never had that happen....that was such a great dig at Bethenny, and I think Bethenny was a little speechless because Luann fired a good, unexpected shot at Bethenny and she didn't have a comback!   

When Luann told Ramona that she and Tom were going to get married, you could almost see the wheels spinning in Ramona's brain, thinking "Shit - how did I let that one get away?"

I thought this was funny as hell.  She looked smacked in the face and Lu was already onto the next ramble. 

See now I thought the opposite.  Both Ramona and Sonja are giving me such good face over this Tom thing and they're telegraphing the same message:  girl. what?  what'd you just say? you're really gonna marry that dude?  For Ramona, my Tom = some muffucah who is still in love with his ex, right now, today.  For Sonja, my Tom = a dude I was jumping off with AS ya'll were dating.   Either Tom is not a good Tom.   I giggled when Sonja was trying to pin down the timeline "so not too long ago?"  Lu:  well, not it's been a while, 6 weeks.    Bless her heart.

10 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I heard her say she has "known" Tom for years and then Luann tweeted that Tom said that he went out with/slept with Sonja 1 time. Andy then tried to pin Sonja down by asking her how many times she "went out" with Tom, she smiled and he asked "once?" and she replied that no one just sleeps with her 1 time. LOL I don't think Sonja was with Tom all that may times and I doubt she slept with him right before Luann/Tom got together. She was cagy/evasive about him and how often they were 'together". LOL

If she meant this to sound like a brag, it didn't work for me.

7 hours ago, Pollock said:

Totally surprising but I feel like you. For once, Ramona really was trying to do something good here. Timing and delivery were off, as usual, but bursting your bubble about potentially being "conned" by a man isn't being a bad friend, at all. I don't know if this guy is for real or not, if he's just another Terry Dubrow chasing fame or if they just really found each other but I'm kind of worried for her after seing Ramona's but mostly Sonja's reaction to the news. If the guys is bullshit, I hope LuAnn's in on it (well not really because I don't like fake storyline like most of us but you all see my point).

Well, after the fireworks, it was a calming episode. Shit got real for Jules, whom I'm not disliking (by default. I don't feel I know her at all) and I was sad for her but LuAnn made me laugh really hard at the end with Bethenny. The fuck was that? She was frantic, and so self-involved she was obnoxious but she owned the fact that she doesn't listen by listening even less, so that was awesome*. And she let her pay for her drinks. The air of disbelief on B's face was worth the price of admission. LuAnn is the true Janice in accounting™ in New-York.

* please note that in real life I would have "accidentally" spilled the red wine on her Armani (or whatever) white pantsuit. 

Me three.  She didn't sound like her standard looney self for once and despite what Lu said to Beth later, she didn't have *crazy eyes*.  What also gives that story some merit is Ro is famous for being a run tell dat.  She didn't Paul Revere this at all, until Lu made it plain that she was serious about this guy.   Pay attention Countess.

{{waves}} Hey Petty LaBelle!  hey boo, hey!  Lol.  Girl me too.  I love it but hate it when a bitch is slaying it in all white no less.

5 hours ago, swankie said:

The way I feel about it is, good luck to Luann or any other woman in New York looking to find a man that hasn't banged Sonja Morgan.  I don't think one exists.  That girl is like a carnival ride.  She and Luann seem to be neck and neck though.  Of course, I'm really different than Luann because the fact that the guy slept with Sonja even once would be a deal breaker for me.  I'm not saying anything is wrong with Sonja, it's just that I wouldn't be comfortable knowing that one of my friends has been intimate with my man.  I just wouldn't be able to get past that, but that's just me.

As far as the other warning signs, the gift to the ex wife and all, I would probably postpone the wedding over those.  I don't care how friendly you are with your ex, the only women in your life that should be receiving expensive gifts from you would be your mother, your daughter and me; and grandma if she's still living!  Period!  The ex, Hell to the Naw!!!

It is most certainly not just you.  Girl look, this is what it's starting to look like from their reactions and tidbits about Tom.  That both Ro and to a lesser extent So deemed him not worthy of their serious consideration.  Now ain't that some shit for us to just sit and think about for a minute?  So it's not just that I couldn't be with a dude I know had been with TWO of my inner circle girlfriends, it's {{popsgum}} way'mint, what the hell wrong with him that youse two said yeah I'll pass?  Manhattan is small but it's not this damn small.  Shit even the Royals find some distant distant cousins.

2 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

I have to laugh when Methenny (or anyone else) asks "are you on meth?" or some such line.

It reminds me of my brother's answer to that question, "No, are you on dick?"

Glad to see that Lu stuck Meth with the drink tab. She is a millionaire, if she complains about getting stuck with a 20-40 dollar tab, it's time to find a place that is cheaper, meet in a park and BYOB or send a text. I get her complaint about Luann's 'dine and dash' habits, but it's all on her if she doesn't call for separate checks/leaves before Luann or asks her to pay for her own shit. But, IF you invite, you should be ready to foot the cost of the meeting?

The jules divorce (she's Asian) doesn't surprise me.

When you have a woman who signs up for the show, then crows about how 'tough' her life is when she has a great setup - a nanny, husband who make scads of coin, he works in the building - you can bet on a separation.

She was too happy to tell us what she COULDN'T do, as a married person. It didn't reflect well on the marriage....

Agree.  Which makes it even weirder.  I think Lu issued the invitation, hence Beth's salty "thanks for the drinks!"  I loved Lu saying she and the Count married after two weeks.   {{nodding}} Mmhmm, unh huh.  How'd that work out for you?

Can anybody say why Sonja kept referring to Alex as he?  My tv was mute so I only caught sound as she and Lu got to the kitchen.  Is Alex a man?

When Baby put his (her?) head against Carole's chest my ovaries lurched. 

• Love 14