Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E11: Invitation Interrupted

• Start Topic

18 hours ago, Talky Tina said:

Some people are mature enough to look past a person's appearance.  Not all, apparently no matter their age, even in their 50s. But a mature adult doesn't care what somebody looks like. 

Thank you! One thing I hate (among many :)) is age-shaming. I liked Carole in the past but I don't like her cliquey behavior this season. With that said, I think her boyfriend is lucky to have her. It's immature to stoop to picking low-hanging fruit and mock her age.

• Love 11

Wow Carole hyperventilated! That´s the most excitement she´s brought to the show since... ever! But seeing her bake with her grandson was pretty cute.

Watching Bethenny invite some of the crew on the trip was beyond sad and low... I lost all respect for Ramona. She´s a total fake, and I´m over her basically. She´s just a sad drunk that makes Sonja look dignified and classy. Ramona really didn´t know her place on the show, she was the real queen b, but it´s like when Mario dumped her she thought that maybe everyone would dump her if she didn´t suck hard. Except Sonja, Sonja would stay with her no matter what so she just screwed her over. Dorinda was the only one who seemed real in that scene, and when they were toasting the trip it just seemed like a funeral where they were toasting a departed old uncle. I so hope Sonja and Luann show them all who the real bosses are.

Sonja managed to explain the difference between Tipsy girl and skinny girl perfectly! It´s such a non issue and it only makes Bethenny look even more evil and crazy.

• Love 16
7 minutes ago, Fatkat said:

Thank you! One thing I hate (among many :)) is age-shaming. I liked Carole in the past but I don't like her cliquey behavior this season. With that said, I think her boyfriend is lucky to have her. It's immature to stoop to picking low-hanging fruit and mock her age.

I just started mocking her age when she started showing how incredibly bitchy and immature she is in every scene. I think it´s well deserved.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

Yep, "kih-en" and "wrih-en."  I can't stand that.  Bad enough that teens are speaking like that but Carole too?  

I'm not a Carole fan, but in this case I'm going to defend her.  I'm pretty sure her pronunciation is a regional thing..  It's like the "t" in that position gets substituted with a softer sound formed further back instead of the tip of the tongue.

• Love 13
(edited)
16 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

It's really not that simple.  I'm not sure why you assume she's not being treated by a doctor.  She said the first step had been removing the IUD - which is done in a physician's office.  She also said she was going back to her MD the next morning.  If she did end up having fibroids, a simple outpatient D&C would not have left her up and at 'em and back to normal the next day.  I'm not sure if the point is you think she's lying, but I think it was clear she felt pretty bad, and reports indicate she really had a medical issue.  

I never said she wasn't being treated by a physician/doctor/provider. I merely stated that if she was bleeding as badly as she stated she was, she needed to get to an emergency room ASAP. I worked in the OR for seventeen years and saw many women come in and walk out the same day. That is why the word 'some' is in bold and italics .....If she was hemorrhaging that badly - where she was bleeding 'all over' - she should have been in the ER getting it taken care of.

She blabbed that she was 'sick' and 'bleeding all over the place' - seems to me that she was the one that was lying about the severity of her 'problem'. If she was bleeding out, the last place she should have been was sitting on her bloody ass in a restaurant?

Edited by ElDosEquis
  • Love 12
(edited)
5 hours ago, Fatkat said:

5 hours ago, Fatkat said:

I seriously cringe when i see adults making fun or talking bad about a person's appearance.  People can't help what they look like and I just think it's immature and kind of gross to make fun of somebody's looks.  Same with age shaming.  Everyone who makes fun of Carole's age will be that age one day, if they're lucky.   

I don't see the situation with Luann and her man ending well. Are they still together in real time?  I agree with the poster who said she just wants financial security again and sees this man as the way to get it. 

Edited by Talky Tina
I was rude.
  • Love 8

I can't speak for all women, or even Beth, but as one who did have fibroids I did bleed 'all over' for months until I had surgery to remove the fibroids and my uterus. A D&C did nothing to stop the flow. I particuarlily remember that time as besides the pain the fibroids caused, it was at a time in my career when I was often at all day conferences and meetings. I would wear both tampons and heavy pads which acted like a mere bandaid. I was constantly afraid that blood would come gushing through my clothes as I sat in meetings. Among other problems it caused. TMI? The joy (not so much) of being a female and having fibroid tumors.

• Love 14

Aside from the whole sex with Luann's friends' guy, well, Sonja's current sex-buddy, and Ramona's ex?  What the hell Luann?  Is she trying to alienate the entire cast?  There is the whole work angle of this thing as well.  There is the whole "Don't shit where you eat" meme, or "Don't fuck where you work" to be more accurate.

She obviously needs this job.  She's already alienated Carole completely with her insane tweets, and her relationship with Bethenny is hanging by a thread due to years of nonsense as well as pressuring her for an invitation to Kyle's Party (RHBH filming.)  Now she's violating her own "rule" about giving girlfriends a head's up when you date one of their former men?  Risking her relationship with both Sonja and Ramona.

Let's see, that would leave her Dorinda and Jules.  Oh well, 4 down, 2 to go.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Different strokes.  I don't like sleeping with my friend's left overs, unless I've made sure they have no problem with that, and more importantly, that their relationships are really over.

Men are easy to find, especially for sex.  Friends of many years are much more valuable to me.  Obviously, your mileage varies zoeysmom. 

Ramona's relationship never began, and Sonja apparently was of the hourly variety.  Tom is a human being, not an entrée, side dish or dessert.

Luann doesn't want Tom just for sex, she wants him for a partner.  Is it really fair to say to any person, I just can't fall in love with you because you had a one night stand with a friend of mine.  As a friend, I would want my friend to be happy.  People aren't leftovers, or sloppy seconds or sloppy thirds.  That is really a derogatory term.  If we were talking George Clooney here would he be referred to as sloppy seconds or thirds? 

I guess if Sonja calls off the friendship that is on her, it is not as if she has an abundance of friends on the show these days.  Ramona and Luann have never been friends so that is irrelevant.  I think Sonja is kind of a cheerleader for Tom and Luann at this point.  I also feel bad that her story lines are being a cheater brand, and having banged Luann's fiancé.  Both were totally avoidable if she would have thought things through.

What I am feeling is Sonja, who last year wrote a heartfelt blog about her bankruptcy behind her and moving forward and focusing on dating appropriate men.  It just seemed to me as soon as the opportunity arose it was back to Sonja the I have had every man, and back to her All-Comers meet mentality.  I don't think she really wants to be seen this way but there is something about her ego that overtakes the rational and she is off to the races.   

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Ramona's relationship never began, and Sonja apparently was of the hourly variety.  Tom is a human being, not an entrée, side dish or dessert.

People aren't leftovers, or sloppy seconds or sloppy thirds.  That is really a derogatory term.  If we were talking George Clooney here would he be referred to as sloppy seconds or thirds? 

Well stated, but I think that taylor swift is the exception to that rule?  And who is this George Clooney? 

• Love 2

What I have been noticing more and more this season is that Bethenny does not look at the person she is talking to. Her eyes drop down or look to the left or right, she makes her mouth look small...anyway, she never has an open expression at all except in her talking heads. Then, she's looking either at the camera or the person asking her the question. I think it's odd and uncomfortable. Furthermore, often as she enters a room, she's looking at her phone and even before either she or the other person leaves a room, here comes the phone. I think it's alienating and neurotic. She did manage to look directly at Carole a few times when they were in Beth's bedroom.

I don't like the cliquey thing at all. Freezing Sonja out is mean. Having a meeting with the others to decide who gets to go to Mexico???? Seriously, is this a high school sorority? 

Oh, LuAnn. You're entirely too giddy about your upcoming "nuptials." And, rather than wait to tell everyone all at once, we get to witness her strange happiness over and over when she makes her announcement to each one. Bravo couldn't spring for an engagement party? Ugh.

• Love 11
33 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

It's really not that simple.  I'm not sure why you assume she's not being treated by a doctor.  She said the first step had been removing the IUD - which is done in a physician's office.  She also said she was going back to her MD the next morning.  If she did end up having fibroids, a simple outpatient D&C would not have left her up and at 'em and back to normal the next day.  I'm not sure if the point is you think she's lying, but I think it was clear she felt pretty bad, and reports indicate she really had a medical issue.  

I agree it is not that simple for many but, a big BUT, despite Bethenny saying she was so ill she was going to her Dr. the next day, we see previews of her out and about shopping with Dorinda making the same comments and claiming she really needs to see her Dr. Either she saw her Dr. and nothing was found/decided or she just used it as an excuse/reason to cut short her sit down with Luann, IMO, it was the latter.

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, Umbelina said:
7 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

Well stated, but I think that taylor swift is the exception to that rule?  And who is this George Clooney? 

Someone who has never been in my kitchen? (Thanks Cliff Claven). 

• Love 1
(edited)

19 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Aside from the whole sex with Luann's friends' guy, well, Sonja's current sex-buddy, and Ramona's ex?  What the hell Luann?  Is she trying to alienate the entire cast?  There is the whole work angle of this thing as well.  There is the whole "Don't shit where you eat" meme, or "Don't fuck where you work" to be more accurate. She obviously needs this job.  She's already alienated Carole completely with her insane tweets, and her relationship with Bethenny is hanging by a thread due to years of nonsense as well as pressuring her for an invitation to Kyle's Party (RHBH filming.)  Now she's violating her own "rule" about giving girlfriends a head's up when you date one of their former men?  Risking her relationship with both Sonja and Ramona. Let's see, that would leave her Dorinda and Jules.  Oh well, 4 down, 2 to go.

Well, if it doesn't work out with Tom, Jules's hubby will be available and he is rich. John may be available down the road but I think the countess is too much of a snob to go for John, free dry cleaning aside.

Ha - that is where your '2 to go' comes from. Great minds and all that......

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, halkatla said:

Wow Carole hyperventilated! That´s the most excitement she´s brought to the show since... ever! But seeing her bake with her grandson was pretty cute.

Watching Bethenny invite some of the crew on the trip was beyond sad and low... I lost all respect for Ramona. She´s a total fake, and I´m over her basically. She´s just a sad drunk that makes Sonja look dignified and classy. Ramona really didn´t know her place on the show, she was the real queen b, but it´s like when Mario dumped her she thought that maybe everyone would dump her if she didn´t suck hard. Except Sonja, Sonja would stay with her no matter what so she just screwed her over. Dorinda was the only one who seemed real in that scene, and when they were toasting the trip it just seemed like a funeral where they were toasting a departed old uncle. I so hope Sonja and Luann show them all who the real bosses are.

Sonja managed to explain the difference between Tipsy girl and skinny girl perfectly! It´s such a non issue and it only makes Bethenny look even more evil and crazy.

Bethenny can be loudmouthed and mean at times, but then I think of all the things Sonja's done, and, well, Sonja's pretty guilty of both, too. 

Upthread some posters have pointed out all of Sonja's failed ventures, and to me Tipsy Girl is just another in a long line of fraudulent schemes Sonja's lended her name to... things she knows won't really yield a viable product, but she'll cash in on her name/RH association if it means avoiding actual work. And since it bears repeating, ZOMG that production company lawsuit. She's a swindler, and I'm glad she had to pay them those millions.

She made the mistake, this time, of going up against someone who won't just laugh it off as "oh that wacky Sonja again!" I think she's smart enough to hide her snakeoil business schemes under the guise of being an naive airhead, much in the same way Teresa Giudice has done over the years. In both cases, I think they're lazy crooks who've committed the same crime too many times to hide behind the ignorance excuse.

Edited by KFC
  • Love 8
38 minutes ago, Talky Tina said:

I seriously cringe when i see adults making fun or talking bad about a person's appearance.  People can't help what they look like and I just think it's terribly immature and kind of gross to make fun of somebody's looks.  It makes me wonder how horrible they must have been to girls when they were in school.  Same with age shaming.  Everyone who makes fun of Carole's age will be that age one day, if they're lucky.   

I don't see the situation with Luann and her man ending well. Are they still together in real time?  I agree with the poster who said she just wants financial security again and sees this man as the way to get it. 

I will be the first one to admit that I have no problem criticizing these women - hard.  And I'm not hands off with their appearances.  But I try very hard to not criticize things that people are born with.  And I have speculated on an ED, or disordered eating patterns.  In Carole's first season I did comment on her mouth.  I didn't call her an ugly name, but I did comment on the misalignment of her upper and lower mouth.  So I guess I can be a hypocrite.  It just seems to me that's it's much too easy to go off on a HW's appearance when you dislike her.  They give us so much else to criticize.

• Love 3
43 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I agree it is not that simple for many but, a big BUT, despite Bethenny saying she was so ill she was going to her Dr. the next day, we see previews of her out and about shopping with Dorinda making the same comments and claiming she really needs to see her Dr. Either she saw her Dr. and nothing was found/decided or she just used it as an excuse/reason to cut short her sit down with Luann, IMO, it was the latter.

Or, she went to the doctor more than once. 

• Love 3
14 hours ago, anonymiss said:

I loved how Lu breezed in looking sensational in that white Armani skintight pantsuit, and then invited herself, all while breezing out and leaving B with the bill. The best way to deal with ostracization from the Mean Girls clique is to look fabulous and unfazed, and that's what she did. Good for her.

This comment ? ?

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, shoegal said:

Or, she went to the doctor more than once. 

While it is possible that Bethenny went to the Dr. after her sit down with Luann, I find it suspect that she is out with Dorinda right away repeating the same thing to her. I suspect that she used it as an excuse/reason to cut her sit down with Luann short to avoid a scene with her and didn't go to the Dr. as she said she was, hence her needing to go ASAP when she is shopping with Dorinda. Who knows, maybe her bleeding slowed down after meeting with Luann so she didn't feel the need to go to her Dr. but something isn't adding up between the 2 meetups.

• Love 5
52 minutes ago, KFC said:

Bethenny can be loudmouthed and mean at times, but then I think of all the things Sonja's done, and, well, Sonja's pretty guilty of both, too. 

Upthread some posters have pointed out all of Sonja's failed ventures, and to me Tipsy Girl is just another in a long line of fraudulent schemes Sonja's lended her name to... things she knows won't really yield a viable product, but she'll cash in on her name/RH association if it means avoiding actual work. And since it bears repeating, ZOMG that production company lawsuit. She's a swindler, and I'm glad she had to pay them those millions.

She made the mistake, this time, of going up against someone who won't just laugh it off as "oh that wacky Sonja again!" I think she's smart enough to hide her snakeoil business schemes under the guise of being an naive airhead, much in the same way Teresa Giudice has done over the years. In both cases, I think they're lazy crooks who've committed the same crime too many times to hide behind the ignorance excuse.

I rolled my eyes at all that. Yeah, Sonja is really terrible! Someone is finally strong enough to put her in her place, lol. A real Teresa Giudice that one, not.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

While it is possible that Bethenny went to the Dr. after her sit down with Luann, I find it suspect that she is out with Dorinda right away repeating the same thing to her. I suspect that she used it as an excuse/reason to cut her sit down with Luann short to avoid a scene with her and didn't go to the Dr. as she said she was, hence her needing to go ASAP when she is shopping with Dorinda. Who knows, maybe her bleeding slowed down after meeting with Luann so she didn't feel the need to go to her Dr. but something isn't adding up between the 2 meetups.

They always mess with editing times.  I think it's pretty rare that she'd be in immediately for surgery though.  She was bleeding, went to have the IUD removed thinking that was the problem.  Met with Luann, but was still having issues.  Waited to see if the IUD removal cleared it up, probably as instructed by her OBGYN.  Still bleeding (and honestly, she almost looked faint, and Bethenny's no shrinking violet fainter.)  I don't think it's something that makes you bedridden, so she runs out to film a couple of scenes, but each times she feels worse, bleeding doesn't stop.

At some point they'll get her into surgery.

Hell, I had something much more serious and I had to wait two weeks for surgery, you don't just walk in and have it happen, unless it's an emergency.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

They always mess with editing times.  I think it's pretty rare that she'd be in immediately for surgery though.  She was bleeding, went to have the IUD removed thinking that was the problem.  Met with Luann, but was still having issues.  Waited to see if the IUD removal cleared it up, probably as instructed by her OBGYN.  Still bleeding (and honestly, she almost looked faint, and Bethenny's no shrinking violet fainter.)  I don't think it's something that makes you bedridden, so she runs out to film a couple of scenes, but each times she feels worse, bleeding doesn't stop.

At some point they'll get her into surgery.

Hell, I had something much more serious and I had to wait two weeks for surgery, you don't just walk in and have it happen, unless it's an emergency.

IF she were bleeding as badly as she described, then her Dr. would have had her on bed rest or for her to seriously limit her physical activity, such as not going shopping for a TV show, had she seen the Dr. the day after Luann. Again, I really think she exaggerated what was going on with her when she met with Luann and then things got real when she was shopping with Dorinda. I'm not saying she wasn't having issues/fibroids, but I have no problem thinking she would try and use it to cut her film time with Luann down to a few minutes. And YES, I do think Bethenny is that petty/mean/vindictive. LOL

• Love 13

Jules/Micheal. He totally Kelsey Grammered her…got her on a Reality TV show so that he could dump her ass. He got with her to fulfill his familial           obligation…get married to a Jewish girl, have a son, and a daughter. So now he is DUNZO and ready to live his life.

Who Gets to go To Mexico Summit – this was preplanned and rehearsed. If this is truly a “business trip” that Bethenny is funding then she should invite whomever she pleases. If Bravo is footing the bill then Sonja and Luanne should get to go. Leave Sonya back at the vacation cabana while they go on SG liquor tasting tours. I hope Sonja goes and then on the plane ride back to NYC she announces her new business venture…TipsyTequila…Bethenny’s head will implode at 30,000 feet.

Carole/Adam. I still believe Adam got with Carole as she was the better “bet” to reach his goal in Entertainment. I think he had a deal with Luanne and her niece to showcase his skillz as her chef in the Hamptons. He got with Carole when he realized he would get more airtime as the BF of a HW as opposed to the BF of the niece of a HW. Is his being a vegan a new thing? Why do I remember him making MEATBALLS in Luanne’s Hampton kitchen with Noel? Those were not TOFUballs. Carole is more into Adam than he is with her…he’s already checked out. She’s writing this book to try to keep him a few more years. He doesn’t seem to thrilled about the project as this book isn’t even about him and his cooking skillz… it reads like a relationship/courtship book. Even the   title…The Reluctant Vegan….um isn’t that referring to Carole not Adam? When Adam pulled out his guitar and started playing…Carole hugged Baby and said “Papa” is serenading us….Bunny projectile vomited lettuce.

Bethenny/Luanne drink meet. I don’t think Luanne was on something or was fake giddy. I think she got there on time, Bethenny ran late and Luanne got SMASHED. She wasn’t fake concerned for Bethenny and her bleeding because after wine glass 3 her filter flew off into the sunset. After Bethenny          mentioned bleeding all over the place I was waiting for Luanne to respond…I didn’t realize Vampires Leak…and then guffaw..that would have been SWEEEET. Leaving Bethenny with the bill was classic Luanne…in case you didn’t remember…if you invite you pay…that was awesome!

Luanne/Tom. Luanne seems to be happy. None of them are happy for her because none of them are really friends. They are all coworkers in the same       division.

Sonya’s dig that she has been with Tom for 10+ years – I think is her revenge stab for what she still believes happened between Luanne and Harry.

CRAYmona….she is still my favorite housewife…not as a person…for some reason she entertains me and makes me laugh all the time. I can not wait until they go somewhere tropical so that she can strut around like Mrs.Whiggins and use her Floaty Noodle

• Love 12
15 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

IF she were bleeding as badly as she described, then her Dr. would have had her on bed rest or for her to seriously limit her physical activity, such as not going shopping for a TV show, had she seen the Dr. the day after Luann. Again, I really think she exaggerated what was going on with her when she met with Luann and then things got real when she was shopping with Dorinda. I'm not saying she wasn't having issues/fibroids, but I have no problem thinking she would try and use it to cut her film time with Luann down to a few minutes. And YES, I do think Bethenny is that petty/mean/vindictive. LOL

I think unless you are her doctor, you can't really say what her doctor would have done. We haven't even seen the scene with Dorinda and at this point have no idea in what order or how much time passed between the two scenes. The scene with Dorinda could have been the morning after drinks with LuAnn, or even earlier in the same day.

LuAnn was the one chomping at the bit to get out of there, she had a date.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Ellee said:

Bethenny and Carol may be staying home.  Just saying.

This would be perfectly acceptable to me. And totally in line with what I was thinking when those two were stroking each other's high school egos with, "I won't go if she's going."  "Well, I won't go it YOU don't go." 

Fine.  Take those two hags out of the equation and the odds of a nice trip go up exponentially.  At least there won't be open mouthed chewing at the table. 

• Love 15

Sonja was on WWHL and they did shots of water because Sonja stopped drinking.

She also told Luanne she stopped drinking on this episode.

Why is the face of TipsyGirl not getting tipsy anymore?

If they change the name of the drink to TipsyTime in an electric blue bottle will Ramona flip out

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

There is no way to know. Anything could have happened. Maybe her doctor appointment was scheduled for later that day after she met with Dorinda. Maybe her doctor had to move the appointment. Maybe she got up and was feeling better and thought she was getting better until she realized she wasn't. The one thing I know with 100% certainty is that Bravo consistently likes to tease us with the previews and often what we end up seeing is different than what we thought we would see. There were literally pages of folks getting all annoyed with Tom and Erika because it looked very much like LVP or someone else was getting kicked out of their home. What we saw couldn't have been more different. More than likely all this will be explained in the scene and in Beth's TH. 

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, ryebread said:

This would be perfectly acceptable to me. And totally in line with what I was thinking when those two were stroking each other's high school egos with, "I won't go if she's going."  "Well, I won't go it YOU don't go." 

Fine.  Take those two hags out of the equation and the odds of a nice trip go up exponentially.  At least there won't be open mouthed chewing at the table. 

The thing is they could totally do this. All those gals go away on a trip minus Carole and Beth and there is no way Bravo won't film it. They both missed Sonja's fake launch party and there were still cameras and drama. They just don't have the balls, which is all on them. Heather wouldn't have been afraid. Ramona wanted to move their trip last year for Beth and Heather was clear she had arranged her time and she was going with or without Beth. 

• Love 7
(edited)

Hey I think it is great news that we won't be making fun of peoples looks anymore.

So I guess youse guys will all join in bashing these bitches if they make fun of John's looks. Right?

It is also very enlightening to find out that losing a kitten to adoption is basically the same as losing your husband to cancer  and your best friends to a plane crash.

That Carole is really something!

Edited by Trooper York
  • Love 12

Well, I give Bethanny's relationship with Dennis the same chance of lasting as I do Luanne's with Tom. Lulu is rushing into hers too fast, and I can't see any man putting up with Bethanny's personality for long. 

I don't have as much of a problem with Luann being with a guy that dated Ramona a few times (and they both said they didn't sleep together) or a guy who, at some point, bedded Sonja as some here do. Besides, with all the men Sonja claims to have slept with, I don't believe her story about a ten year relationship with Tom. If she didn't have a problem with Ramona dating him, she shouldn't care about his relationship with Luann.

i loved the Sex and the City reference someone made way up at the beginning of this thread regarding Luann's sudden upcoming nuptials...."I think we should get married." "Alrighty!" I can still picture Charlotte relaying that conversation to Carrie. Good times!

• Love 2
7 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

Really sad.  I doubt this happened overnight and it just makes me question why someone would sign up for a reality show when you're marriage is 'f'd up and you got kids. 

Shallow as I can be at times, I couldn't help noticing Michael's shoes as he was getting in the car.  Huh?  And I feel sorry for the female police officer that got the close up butt shot.  I'm not sure if those pants are even proper uniform too.  They were different from the other officers.  I'm sorry.  I will go to the corner.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Really sad.  I doubt this happened overnight and it just makes me question why someone would sign up for a reality show when you're marriage is 'f'd up and you got kids. 

Some asked this same question about a cast member in the Dallas franchise.  In her case, I suggested maybe she was trying to earn her own money independent of her husband.  Or maybe she was in denial, or lonely.  And the situation between the two is similar, except the Dallas wife doesn't have a nanny or housekeeper that have been shown.  But she does spend a lot of time complaining that her husband is gone too much and doesn't spend enough time with her children. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, pbutler111 said:

Funny how much I can disagree with a reviewer. I love Bethenny, and doubt I'd watch the show without her. I also love Carole, and love Carole and Bethenny's genuine friendship. As for Heather, if I heard so much as a hint that Heather was returning, I'd probably be forced to get up a militia to forcibly prevent that from happening. Heather is screechiness and boringness and all things ugly and bad. NO HEATHER!! 

You might want to start preparing your militia.  Heather has been teasing on Twitter that we might see her this season. One person said they were bummed they didn't see her in the Berkshire's episodes.  She replied that she  was traveling at the time, but said "you'll see me in NY tho". A few days later someone else asked if she filmed at all and she said "for a quick spin". She might not know if whatever she filmed will make the cut. My fantasy is to see Heather, Carole and Beth having drinks and talking about how horrible Lu is.  I always wanted Heather and Beth to be friends and it sounds as if they are. Heather also said on Twitter that they text back and forth a lot. 

• Love 5

Regarding the pictures being taken when the police responded to Jules's call - either someone vigilantly sits at a police scanner, or they were tipped off.  I wonder which it was.  Jules certainly got her side out there, and the police officer gave a little assist by carrying her report in such a way that the paps were able to blow up a pic and read what Jules wrote.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

Hey I think it is great news that we won't be making fun of peoples looks anymore.

So I guess youse guys will all join in bashing these bitches if they make fun of John's looks. Right?

What about their mental maladies (minor and major)? Should everyone stop making fun of the HWs with those?  I mean after all, it seems like it's easier to fix buck teeth or a two-head than erase the mental trauma of, say, having your leg mangled by farm equipment.  Why is it perfectly acceptable to dog someone who may have loads of phobias due to something they suffered as a child - but to make fun of someone's turkey neck is all kinds of wrong? 

Beth can torment a co-worker who has finally lost her marbles but make fun of Beth's jawline and I'm a bad person?  Call someone who is ill in the head a lying bitch and your post will get a hundred thumbs up. But make fun of Holla's honker and suddenly you're a pariah.

Bottom line is, not much of what we say about the HWs is nice. It's just not.  About their looks, their personalities, their life skills, their relationships.  Why are their looks so off limits? 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

There is no way to know. Anything could have happened. Maybe her doctor appointment was scheduled for later that day after she met with Dorinda. Maybe her doctor had to move the appointment. Maybe she got up and was feeling better and thought she was getting better until she realized she wasn't. The one thing I know with 100% certainty is that Bravo consistently likes to tease us with the previews and often what we end up seeing is different than what we thought we would see. There were literally pages of folks getting all annoyed with Tom and Erika because it looked very much like LVP or someone else was getting kicked out of their home. What we saw couldn't have been more different. More than likely all this will be explained in the scene and in Beth's TH. 

Anything is possible, especially with the Bravo editing monkeys working hard to confuse us. LOL

41 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Shallow as I can be at times, I couldn't help noticing Michael's shoes as he was getting in the car.  Huh?  And I feel sorry for the female police officer that got the close up butt shot.  I'm not sure if those pants are even proper uniform too.  They were different from the other officers.  I'm sorry.  I will go to the corner.

2 words, Kelsey Grammer!

25 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Regarding the pictures being taken when the police responded to Jules's call - either someone vigilantly sits at a police scanner, or they were tipped off.  I wonder which it was.  Jules certainly got her side out there, and the police officer gave a little assist by carrying her report in such a way that the paps were able to blow up a pic and read what Jules wrote.

PR teams on both sides! LOL There is this........ http://tamaratattles.com/2016/06/16/jules-wainsteins-divorce-is-going-to-be-ugly/

• Love 3

Oh God.  I can't believe I'm going here....  There's bleeding and then there's bleeding.  If a woman is used to light bleeding but then has heavier bleeding, she might freak out because she's not familiar with it.  A woman who may have heavier periods wouldn't think nothing of it because she's used to it.  When Beth went to the doctor, I would think they would have discussed how much bleeding she was having.  If an IUD is causing excessive bleeding, it should be removed.  And Beth did.  If the doctor is concerned that the bleeding is beyond what would be caused by an IUD, then more steps would be immediately taken rather than just sending the patient home.

Let's face it.  Many times a woman 'thinks' she's hemorrhaging from loss of blood but the reality is that it seems to be more than it actually is.  If the doctor is asked about it, there are guidelines about how often a pad has to be changed.  If it's more than what is acceptable,  the doctor is going to send someone to the ER.  Bottom line, if Beth was so concerned, she should have called her doctor.  And if she did, it wasn't enough to for the doctor to tell her to go to the ER.  She told Lu that she was bleeding profusely.  She bled all over the car and all over her house.  Sorry, but I think someone's definition is a bit exaggerated. 

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Michael's shoes looked like Tod's Gommino Driving Shoes to me.

• Love 1

Carole used to be my favorite but this season she's just awful and it's her personality that makes her look unattractive to me. Yes, it's probably immature to pick on someone's looks but after Carole made that "Lu-man" comment it's obvious she's not above making low blows herself.

I'm more bothered by the comments that Adam can't possibly be into her because "OMG, she's 52!!" Forget that men her age regularly date women Adam's age and much younger. The fact that this awful double standard is being perpetuated by other women is sad. I believe that he actually does care about her given how I see him defending her on Instagram, etc.

Instead what *I* find embarrassing is that she does seem to try hard to pass herself off like a college aged hipster. I've just turned 36 and I'm now starting to worry about whether I can still wear certain fashion trends (if you were old enough to wear a trend the first time around, you're too old the second time, etc.) and not seem like someone trying desperately to hang on to their youth. If I'm 50+ and still taking topless, duck faced photos for social media, riding on bicycle handlebars and incessantly saying "word" in agreement to things please shoot me. I'd like to be someone who can date younger guys and still embrace her age. And dammit if she doesn't look great in a bikini.

And due to all the comments here and on her thread I finally broke down and ordered a copy of her book. Thanks a lot.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Talky Tina said:

I seriously cringe when i see adults making fun or talking bad about a person's appearance.  People can't help what they look like and I just think it's terribly immature and kind of gross to make fun of somebody's looks.  

I agree: Carole and Bethenny have been out of line talking shit about other people's looks this season.  They've made nasty remarks about everyone from Jules to John to Luann to the women at Ramona's birthday lunch, including in talking heads where, presumably, they've had the ability and time to self-edit their remarks.  If they don't want people to make fun of their looks, they shouldn't make fun of other people's looks.

• Love 13

From my standpoint, the only thing I've seen Carole do this season is complain about Luann every chance she can get, and then actively avoid her and talk about why she can't be around her. Oh, and spy on her. And talk about why she can't stand her. Her whole storyline has been-- ignore Luann at the BBQ, ignore Luann at Jules' brunch, sneak out as fast as possible, run from Luann-- talk about how she doesn't want to talk to Luann at Ramona's party, warm up a bit when Bethanny gets a gift to be part of the conversation, talk about how doesn't want Luann to go to Dorinda's party, become depressed to the point of suicide around Luann the entire time, refuse to look or speak to Luann, glare at her from the shadows. Now, surprise! She won't go to Mexico if Luann goes. It seems like she may have a right to be upset, but is it healthy to be this obsessed with making a point? Why is she letting the mere thought of Luann ruin her entire experience everywhere she is. 

Carole trying to talk to Adam about the book while he was cooking was painful. I don't think they are working together. I think Carole is working on the book and Adam will be on the cover. haha. And the after dinner guitar playing was cringe worthy. Carole looked so uncomfortable, and you could just hear her thinking, "This is so stupid." I mean, she wanted to check on the brownies just to end the singing/ playing. I don't think she looks that old next to him, because Adam looks pretty old (he has that pot smoker wrinkly face) but it just seems that there would be a huge gap in life experiences. What do I know though. Maybe they really do love each other, it just seems like if the relationship was working Carole wouldn't seem so miserable.

Luann is definitely gloating about the marriage proposal. It's definitely like she won a major prize. But she is happy and I think she really likes Tom and he wasn't a bad looking guy, so good for her. I'm sure it's going to make everyone uncomfortable though, because it just reminds everyone that they themselves haven't found a committed relationship. Sleeping with men who aren't committed to you is okay for awhile, but too prolonged and your self esteem will suffer. 

• Love 6

I honestly think Carole is one of the ugliest women I've ever seen in my life.

It's hard to look at her. That's just my honest blunt opinion. She is very conceited and fake and childish and that doesn't help counteract her scarecrow looks, that she has a bad personality and mean girl ways. As for the posts chiding others for snarking on her looks and saying those doing so are this and that. . . . Carole has made fun of and nit picked others' appearances many times on this program. 

• Love 9

From Bethennys blog. No mention of the TMI issue. And this :

"The ratings are flying, the drama is real, and I give zero f---s if people love or hate me. This is a reality show and in dealing with this particular group of women, THIS is my reality."

This bugs. I want to see a reality show, the wives lives---divorces, work, everyday stuff---not Bethennys reality in "dealing" with this group of women. This is why the RH franchise is sucking. It's manufactured drama of them dealing with each other. Yes they have to interact but how they interact for ratings is not the show I want to watch. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, film noire said:

Yeah, it kinda was. Such a dismissive,  fake-nice boss move ("You bleeding? You, the one who called me a slut? Let me spend less than sixteen seconds on your unpleasant, far-too-specific uterine revelations before I SWING into a song of me. Like Tommy Tune himself, I SING THE SONG OF LUANN! -- btw, you wouldn't know about having a good relationship with your ex -- and how I WISH YOU HAD THAT, LIKE ME --  moi, getting married in the morning, despite Ramona's crazy eyes --  ME IN MY WHITE SEVENTIES PIMP SUIT, IT'S ALL HANDLED ON MY END, BLEEDER -- gotta go,  I'll pick up the check next time" -- well, fuck: what to do with that performance? --  me, I  have to tip my hat because that was old school "The Women" meets "Lace" card skills.) The Countess has always been too fleshy and vulgar to pull off that lame Grace Kelly act she was selling, so when she plays to her strengths  -  good face, broad shoulders, gutteral laugh, dirty aura, the feel of a woman who'd do anything in the right circumstances, a latter day courtesan who only wears shame because other people tell her she's low rent? That woman shutting down St Bethenny of the Pee Bucket is MY KIND OF FAB. As I've said elsewhere (on other housewife forums, about other damn housewives) I'm a spinning top,  these shows spin me like three card monte on a New York side street ( "Okay I pick that one under that shell --no, this one -- no that one....wait -- now I like THIS ONE? WTF? WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?") but even with that golf handicap, that was such a well executed heist for Luann, I must declare my allegiance for this brief moment. Anybody who can leave Bethenny speechless and without the best line of the night "(Is she your life partner now?" - HA!)  

This post is MY KIND OF FAB.  And deserves a golf clap of it's own. Well done.

• Love 11
39 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

"The ratings are flying, the drama is real, and I give zero f---s if people love or hate me. This is a reality show and in dealing with this particular group of women, THIS is my reality."

This bugs. I want to see a reality show, the wives lives---divorces, work, everyday stuff---not Bethennys reality in "dealing" with this group of women. This is why the RH franchise is sucking. It's manufactured drama of them dealing with each other. Yes they have to interact but how they interact for ratings is not the show I want to watch. 

Methenny's taking full credit for the ratings spiking.   But if you read the comments here,  reality tea and twitter most the audience is caping hard for LuAnn and Sonja,  not her or  definitely not Carole.   She's full of it.   If her effect was all that last year would had been the start of improved ratings.   She's nothing more then a 99 cent store version of Jill. 

• Love 7

Methenny's taking full credit for the ratings spiking.   But if you read the comments here,  reality tea and twitter most the audience is caping hard for LuAnn and Sonja,  not her or  definitely not Carole.   She's full of it.   If her effect was all that last year would had been the start of improved ratings.   She's nothing more then a 99 cent store version of Jill. 

• Love 9