Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E11: Invitation Interrupted

• Start Topic

On 6/17/2016 at 4:33 AM, film noire said:

Yeah, it kinda was. Such a dismissive,  fake-nice boss move ("You bleeding? You, the one who called me a slut? Let me spend less than sixteen seconds on your unpleasant, far-too-specific uterine revelations before I SWING into a song of me. Like Tommy Tune himself, I SING THE SONG OF LUANN! -- btw, you wouldn't know about having a good relationship with your ex -- and how I WISH YOU HAD THAT, LIKE ME --  moi, getting married in the morning, despite Ramona's crazy eyes --  ME IN MY WHITE SEVENTIES PIMP SUIT, IT'S ALL HANDLED ON MY END, BLEEDER -- gotta go,  I'll pick up the check next time" -- well, fuck: what to do with that performance? --  me, I  have to tip my hat because that was old school "The Women" meets "Lace" card skills.) The Countess has always been too fleshy and vulgar to pull off that lame Grace Kelly act she was selling, so when she plays to her strengths  -  good face, broad shoulders, gutteral laugh, dirty aura, the feel of a woman who'd do anything in the right circumstances, a latter day courtesan who only wears shame because other people tell her she's low rent? That woman shutting down St Bethenny of the Pee Bucket is MY KIND OF FAB. As I've said elsewhere (on other housewife forums, about other damn housewives) I'm a spinning top,  these shows spin me like three card monte on a New York side street ( "Okay I pick that one under that shell --no, this one -- no that one....wait -- now I like THIS ONE? WTF? WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?") but even with that golf handicap, that was such a well executed heist for Luann, I must declare my allegiance for this brief moment. Anybody who can leave Bethenny speechless and without the best line of the night "(Is she your life partner now?" - HA!)  deserves a sincere and well considered golf clap.

This is a work of art. Just dropping in to say that. 

• Love 1

Does Adam come from money? Because that apartment was sick! I just don't see even a successful chef affording that at his age unless they are some sort of super star which I don't think he is (I could be wrong. I don't pay as much attention to the food and beverage industry as I used to). I guess it's possible his place is in Jersey City it something. Of course even Jersey is more expensive then it used to. I'm not sure why I'm so intrigued by this. Oh wait, yes I do! Carole is a smug, dull twit and I get bored during her segments. 

• Love 1