Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I don't think Lisa was lying, just being careful with her words. I mean, we know she has seen her in the last 3 years because we have witnessed them being at the same events together. I think what she said was that she hasn't "talked" to Faye in 3 years. The other events Faye has been at (The White Party, The Tops and Bottoms Party) were larger and didn't require them to interact with each other. She mentioned that this was a more intimate setting (and says so again next week), which meant she couldn't ignore her like she could at a party.  

I think this new dynamic is interesting. We haven't heard Lisa speak about Faye or what she thought about her since her Anniversary Party 3 years ago. Lisa works overtime to insist that she never holds a grudge. This has always kind of been her mantra - no grudge holding to be found, and Kyle has always insisted that part of Lisa's problem is that she keeps her grudges close to her. It is fascinating, but also kind of fake to me (like most things this year). Are we supposed to believe that Lisa is suddenly jealous of a friendship between Kyle and Faye? I don't buy it for a second. I really don't think Lisa is the jealous type. 

We heard LVP speak to the situation she does not like the idea of moving on.  I am not sure what she wants from Faye.  I am of the opinion perhaps LVP should be admitting to being wrong about Brandi.  It think that was all put out there and LVP wants more or doesn't want to move on.  This is either a bad year for LVP or she truly is this ball of contradictions. 

• Love 5

Kyle doesn't have ONE ounce in her body of natural charm or any instinct on hostessing or making people feel comfortable. She is Kim, arrested development with better boundaries and without an addiction. The mumu and the formal dinner party and the whole thing. Her closet is falling apart and she's chasing a dinner party trying to make it look like Villa Blanca in her backyard.

....And if she EVER fakes her stupid British accent again dahling on camera I will shut this shit show off permanently (shakes head no I won't). You're not an actress you LOON, you are not LVP you LOON you ARE however fake acting!

Sorry rant over.

I hope the Villa Blanca pony is not eating chemical pesticide treated grass.... Watch What Happens.....

Villa Blanca is a restaurant.  I am not aware of any grass in the joint.

• Love 1

Lisa Vanderpump, of course, plays on expectation that folks will believe what she says versus believe what they've actually seen. In any case, Lisa V. still has no leg to stand on. Lisa invited Brandi's ex-husband's former mistress to an intimate gathering she was hosting and expected Brandi to interact with the woman. So...

Can someone please tell me when this happened? I have no recollection of this at all. 

• Love 2

It's just like the pink thing - acting all indignant if anyone else dares to wear "her color"

I don't think pink suits her at all.  Especially that fuschia (sp?) colour she wears so often.  It's too hard and makes her skin look pasty and slightly yellow.  She wears it as lipstick as well with bad results.  I always think Lisa V looks like one of those nouveau riche husband-is-a-used-car-dealer-from-Essex types you see swigging back the Chardonnay on Ladies' Days at Aintree etc.  

• Love 6

Why did Yoyo even bother getting out of bed. Who wants to see and listen to some raggedy assed albino funky footed sasquach drone on about her bad health. She looked like she was walking to the liquor store to buy a bottle of Night Train.

Goonygoogoo!

I'm sorry, this had me on the floor. I legit guffawed reading this on the treadmill. I can't believe you worked Eddie back on this!

• Love 8

Can someone please tell me when this happened? I have no recollection of this at all. 

It was during S4, at Ken's birthday party. Lisa had Scheana (spelling??) working the event. She asked Brandi to congratulate her on her recent engagement. Brandi was pissed that she had her there, as she could have had any number of other folks work the event. Lisa claimed that the decision to have the girl there was Bravo's, and she had zero say in the process. 

• Love 8

First time was the Season 2 finale, the second time was at the Season 4 premiere and the third time was Season 4 at Ken and Mauricio's birthday party at Villa Rosa.

• Love 4

Villa Blanca is a restaurant.  I am not aware of any grass in the joint.

Isn't Villa Rosa the house. Probably meaning the house's grass and I had the same thoughts about the chemicals in her perfect garden combined with lots of peeing pooing pets.
  • Love 3

We heard LVP speak to the situation she does not like the idea of moving on.  I am not sure what she wants from Faye.  I am of the opinion perhaps LVP should be admitting to being wrong about Brandi.  It think that was all put out there and LVP wants more or doesn't want to move on.  This is either a bad year for LVP or she truly is this ball of contradictions.

I KIND of get it. I don't think she's saying she refuses to move on.  To me it sounded like Faye never even acknowledged that she'd upset Lisa... Faye just wanted to move on, no harm no foul, without copping to her part in the matter. Kind of like Katherine at the table.

If Faye would at least say, "You know, I was really wrong in what I'd done and I am sorry for the effect it had on people," I think others would--well, maybe not TRUST her, but at least be willing to move forward in a state of detente. As it stands, she wants to just go on ahead and let others wave her through because it's "been a long time". I wouldn't stand for that either.

IMO Lisav did kind of admit that she was wrong about Brandi, with the side comment about choosing Brandi over others: "Well look how that turned out" (or something of that nature... have to re-watch for exact quote). But yeah, it wasn't some big mea culpa, as she generally tries to get out of others.

YMMV :)

I am going to stop now but just want to let all of you know: I no longer need to schedule a first therapy session!! Y'all have cured me! I know I am no longer crazy because Bitch is eating crackers!

This side convo is making me LOL. All I can think of is my friend who is irritated by every single thing her co-worker does. The "things" get smaller and smaller each time. I think she's even mentioned her food-crunching habits (crackers!). She would relate! Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 8

From the cast of Vanderpump Rules, Scheana Marie Jancan Shay, was a young girl Brandi's former husband, Eddie cheated with. When LVP was promoting her new spin off VR she invited Scheana Marie to interact with Brandi about the adultery on an episode. Then Brandi asked LVP to never invite Scheana to a event she would be at. LisaVP did it again at a party at her home on RHOBH. Brandi mentioned her being upset about LVP setting her up with Scheana again for the drama and complained that a friend wouldn't have done that to her.

• Love 6

From the cast of Vanderpump Rules, Scheana Marie Jancan Shay, was a young girl Brandi's former husband, Eddie cheated with. When LVP was promoting her new spin off VR she invited Scheana Marie to interact with Brandi about the adultery on an episode. Then Brandi asked LVP to never invite Scheana to a event she would be at. LisaVP did it again at a party at her home on RHOBH. Brandi mentioned her being upset about LVP setting her up with Scheana again for the drama and complained that a friend wouldn't have done that to her.

I think this was Lisa V at her most shady. She certainly knew that Brandi didn't want to be around Scheana anymore than she had to, yet she still brought her around. Lisa kept saying that she was just an employee, that they had no relationship, so what was the problem? It is strange now to see Lisa being annoyed with Kyle for bringing Faye around, since she is well aware of their long friendship, and has certainly been around Faye many times. Unless she has specifically asked Kyle to keep her away and Kyle has refused, I'm not sure what there is to bitch about now. 

Speaking of people hanging with Faye, below is a picture of Faye with Lance Bass, on a private plane a couple of years ago.  Apparently on their way back from partying in Vegas.  This was at the height of the Faye/Lisa V turmoil.  I wonder what she thought about Lance being friendly with Faye? 

http://www.housewiveshoedown.com/2013/01/faye-resnick-hangs-with-lance-bass-and.html

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 13

It was during S4, at Ken's birthday party. Lisa had Scheana (spelling??) working the event. She asked Brandi to congratulate her on her recent engagement. Brandi was pissed that she had her there, as she could have had any number of other folks work the event. Lisa claimed that the decision to have the girl there was Bravo's, and she had zero say in the process. 

Kind of an interesting anecdote about that--if Scheana was telling the truth (and this is a big IF), she was originally not scheduled to be at the event and actually personally asked Lisa to be there because it was an opportunity for her to make a lot in tips. This supposedly played in to the meeting that Lisa pushed Brandi into having with Scheana as a promotional event for Vanderpump Rules to finally clear the air. Scheana said that when Brandi was in the restaurant, which apparently was quite often at one point, she was supposed to give up that table and not serve her. Because of all the people most likely to tip well and encourage their party to do the same....it's the ex-wife of a then-married man with whom you had an adulterous affair.

• Love 6

I KIND of get it. I don't think she's saying she refuses to move on.  To me it sounded like Faye never even acknowledged that she'd upset Lisa... Faye just wanted to move on, no harm no foul, without copping to her part in the matter. Kind of like Katherine at the table.

If Faye would at least say, "You know, I was really wrong in what I'd done and I am sorry for the effect it had on people," I think others would--well, maybe not TRUST her, but at least be willing to move forward in a state of detente. As it stands, she wants to just go on ahead and let others wave her through because it's "been a long time". I wouldn't stand for that either.

IMO Lisav did kind of admit that she was wrong about Brandi, with the side comment about choosing Brandi over others: "Well look how that turned out" (or something of that nature... have to re-watch for exact quote). But yeah, it wasn't some big mea culpa, as she generally tries to get out of others.

YMMV :)

This side convo is making me LOL. All I can think of is my friend who is irritated by every single thing her co-worker does. The "things" get smaller and smaller each time. I think she's even mentioned her food-crunching habits (crackers!). She would relate!

It continues to next week.  I think because Faye was right about Brandi, LVP feels as if she was wronged by Faye.  LVP just backed the wrong horse.  I think also LVP counts on the fact most viewers dislike Faye so she continues to be a Faye hater and everyone will agree that somehow LVP is being victimized by being around Faye.  LVP has had plenty to say about Faye calling her Faye Rancid, so I have to come down on Faye's side.  Faye took the path of least resistance and did not bother to rehash several ugly things LVP had said about her publicly.  So for LVP to demand acknowledgment of Faye's misdeeds and not acknowledge her own would be unfair.  Let's face it, LVP does not apologize and does not move on.

Kind of an interesting anecdote about that--if Scheana was telling the truth (and this is a big IF), she was originally not scheduled to be at the event and actually personally asked Lisa to be there because it was an opportunity for her to make a lot in tips. This supposedly played in to the meeting that Lisa pushed Brandi into having with Scheana as a promotional event for Vanderpump Rules to finally clear the air. Scheana said that when Brandi was in the restaurant, which apparently was quite often at one point, she was supposed to give up that table and not serve her. Because of all the people most likely to tip well and encourage their party to do the same....it's the ex-wife of a then-married man with whom you had an adulterous affair.

Why would Scheana be making tips at the Lisa's event?  I mean it was a dinner for maybe 20 people-did they have a tip jar by the bar?

• Love 6

I think this was Lisa V at her most shady. She certainly knew that Brandi didn't want to be around Scheana anymore than she had to, yet she still brought her around. Lisa kept saying that she was just an employee, that they had no relationship, so what was the problem? It is strange now to see Lisa being annoyed with Kyle for bringing Faye around, since she is well aware of their long friendship, and has certainly been around Faye many times. Unless she has specifically asked Kyle to keep her away and Kyle has refused, I'm not sure what there is to bitch about now.

Speaking of people hanging with Faye, below is a picture of Faye with Lance Bass, on a private plane a couple of years ago. Apparently on their way back from partying in Vegas. This was at the height of the Faye/Lisa V turmoil. I wonder what she thought about Lance being friendly with Faye?

http://www.housewiveshoedown.com/2013/01/faye-resnick-hangs-with-lance-bass-and.html

Lance is everywhere. Seriously, everywhere! I guess he wants to keep his face out there, but I don't think he turns anything down these days. Edited by charmed1
  • Love 3

If this was a test for Kathryn, she failed it miserably.  OK, she didn't have to take Faye & wrestle her into Kyle's pool Dynasty-style, but Kathryn, hun, you needed to do something to entertain us.  And you pretty much did nothing except stammer.  It almost looked like Faye was waiting (even wanting) for something to happen.  But Kathryn didn't bring anything.  What a dud.  Back to the casting calls, Satan Andy.  Me thinks this one is a loser.

And if I may pick up on your point…..because we so agree…..

And I don't mean "bring it" JUST because of the show, and the cameras and the fake frame we'e seen in the past. (Not that that is what you said Scooby, I'm just picking up on your point)

I think she should have said something because this actually WAS a REAL dislike for a REAL REASON. Not producer driven, not a misunderstanding because on the show it's a "she said, but she said" kind of situation. Nor was it an out-of-the-blue-you-don't-even-know-why-she-reacted-that-way Lisa Rinna wine glass toss antic. Which I think was calculated.

Kathryn (supposedly) had been as she said "carrying a dagger" for Faye for years -- She meets her…this was the SECOND time, and yet she doesn't say, "can we talk?" Give me a break.

I mention it's the second time because maybe I could see, the FIRST time at the bar, being surprised or assessing the situation. 1) That first meeting where Rinna brings up O.J. should have brought back memories and emotions and primed Kathryn -- just emotional in her own self -- so that if she met Faye she'd be ready…2) If I didn't say anything to you the first time, and I'm roiling, the second time I see your ass you can bet I'll want to clear the air. I'm usually VERY good at holding my peace and letting things go, But those kinds of feels that Kathryn was carry for 20 years -- oh, hell no. Time to have her say.

Again it can be a private, low-volume clear the air talk….OR it can be an in public, Def-Con 4, I curse you out talk…..which one you get depends on your response. 'Cause like I said…once I tell you where I stand, and release what I have to say, I'm good. That's what I wish had happened with Kathryn. Even if it's the private "I just want you to know" kind of conversation….at least get it off your chest, girl. You say your so tough….Girl, bye.

Edited by selhars
  • Love 6

I don't think pink suits her at all.  Especially that fuschia (sp?) colour she wears so often.  It's too hard and makes her skin look pasty and slightly yellow.  She wears it as lipstick as well with bad results.  I always think Lisa V looks like one of those nouveau riche husband-is-a-used-car-dealer-from-Essex types you see swigging back the Chardonnay on Ladies' Days at Aintree etc.  

I don't know what this means but I like the visual quite a bit. 

• Love 4

Vanderpump is somewhat standoffish, and usually works more slowly, her pre dinner interrogation of Kathryn was strange. She asked a bunch of questions that Google could've answered, and those questions were plainly invasive. "How old are you?" before Kathryn even sat down. Producer shenanigans? Kathryn seemed oddly keen to bring up her husband is black. Like weird expository dialogue from both of them.

She seemed very ready to pour that tea, a little too ready IMO. And Lisa seemed somewhat intrigued and titillated by it. Nice quip, Kathryn, but your hubby looks of the variety that does, in fact, crack. 

I confess, I don't know whether to "like" or not; I have no idea what "Gipsy's tea" means. Either way, bashing Kyle for Portia having a tiny bit of airtime is as petty to me as saying she nefariously misused the word "barbecue" in order to deliberately embarrass the other women into showing up underdressed to a dinner in her backyard. It's all "bitch eating crackers" to me.

Reposted just because I enjoy this whole meme so very much.

Yep.  What she said (or moreso how she said it I suppose) is no better than what LisaR said in the bajingo waxing episode.  But for some reason people aren't freaking out about it like they did with LisaR. Puzzling.

It didn't bother me because I didn't assume she was being "urban" (the "n-word" equivalent for ghetto), I assumed she was doing her best impression of Khloe Kardashian. Or Iggy Azalea. Or Bethenny. Or Eminem. Or (insert appropriator of choice.)  What Lisa did was indisputably different. And always offensive.

Edited by Lisin
  • Love 7

It continues to next week.  I think because Faye was right about Brandi, LVP feels as if she was wronged by Faye.  LVP just backed the wrong horse.  I think also LVP counts on the fact most viewers dislike Faye so she continues to be a Faye hater and everyone will agree that somehow LVP is being victimized by being around Faye.  LVP has had plenty to say about Faye calling her Faye Rancid, so I have to come down on Faye's side.  Faye took the path of least resistance and did not bother to rehash several ugly things LVP had said about her publicly.  So for LVP to demand acknowledgment of Faye's misdeeds and not acknowledge her own would be unfair.  Let's face it, LVP does not apologize and does not move on.

Why would Scheana be making tips at the Lisa's event?  I mean it was a dinner for maybe 20 people-did they have a tip jar by the bar?

Ain%E2%80%99t-that-the-truth..jpg

• Love 2

I did enjoy the scene of Ken taking Lisa VP to the sex shop. THAT seems very real, that he's talking about opening another plea, and she's like, uh, if anything we should be thinking about NOT working so much…. I loved when he told the dog  "don't worry. We'll talk her into it." Exactly what some married people might say.

And speaking of that damned dog. I HATE it when people carry their frigging dogs. Let the dog WALK. It has legs for a reason. Geez. I never really thought about it too much….but years ago I heard a dog trainer say its' VERY bad for owners to carry their dogs. And then it dawned on me. You know what I do hate it when they do that.

Edited by Lisin
  • Love 2

THANK YOU!!

2) I did enjoy the scene of Ken taking Lisa VP to the sex shop. THAT seems very real, that he's talking about opening another plea, and she's like, uh, if anything we should be thinking about NOT working so much…. I loved when he told the dog "don't worry. We'll talk her into it." Exactly what some married people might say.

And speaking of that damned dog. I HATE it when people carry their frigging dogs. Let the dog WALK. It has legs for a reason. Geez. I never really thought about it too much….but years ago I heard a dog trainer say its' VERY bad for owners to carry their dogs. And then it dawned on me. You know what I do hate it when they do that.

I hate people who think just because they can carry their dog, they can bring the dog into businesses. I'm an animal lover, but unless your dog is a service dog (and those dogs work their asses off; they're not trying to be petted) then leave the damned dog at home. You're not a special snowflake because you paid some breeder cash for an inbred little rat dog. I blame Kim and Kyle's vapid niece for this whole purse dog trend. I do wish the V'Pumps would allow Giggy to be a dog instead of the little zooted out junkie hedgehog fur blob fancy boy they've made him into.
  • Love 9

I laughed at Kathryn and her husband window shopping at the jewelers. I have a friend who goes to expensive stores, takes up a lot of the salesperson's time and never buys anything. Her entire home is furnished from consignment stores and her jewelry is from pawn shops. So I know the type.

Kathryn's bragging in this ep landed with a loud thud.  Where's the house porn, Kathryn?  Um, I saw none.  Jewelry?  Meh.  World travel?  Big woo, color me completely unimpressed.  I did that as a penniless college student, by saving up from summer jobs.  Another big woo.  So she supposedly has some house somewhere outside of BH.  So do billions of others too.  Yawn.  A "lazy" model, who is actually working & successful?  Nah, sorry, not buying this bull-dinkie crapola, Kathryn, hun.  

Eh, they played out the one point of possible interest for Kathryn -- the OJ connection.  And that's about as much as this one has to offer.  Unless she's up for a wrestling match with Faye, and go at her like Crystal & Alexis, I say be gone with her.

No more Bethenny?  YAY!

• Love 4

The Morally Corrupt Faye Resnick is the height of hypocrisy to me.  You cannot or will not discuss your supposed BFF's murder from over 20 years ago but hey, writing a book right after the crimes sensationalizing them, as well as your beastie's personal life, is A-Okay.  And hiding from the prosecution so you don't have to testify about these same facts (but again, writing about them later) is just dandy. 

This episode made Kyle look like a major shit stirrer.  LisaV obviously needed one of Kyle's daughters there to say no more discussing of Mohammed's thoughts on Bella's and Anwar's possible illness.  Or maybe Taylor and her big overinflated lips screeching "Enough!" 

I actually didn't remember why LisaV and TMC Faye Resnick had a beef so thank you, Bravo, for the flashbacks.

I am seething with jealousy over Kathryn's statement that she and her husband will never have to work again a day in their lives.  I most certainly chose the wrong career path. 

I was worried that Hanky or Panky was going to bite Kathryn when she arrived for her Sip and See at Villa Rosa. 

Still enjoying Erika.  She looked gorgeous at the (not) BBQ.  Loved her comment about how BBQs were in Atlanta versus BH - - referring to Kyle, this bitch puts on a caftan!  Ha!   I do agree though -- Kyle should have said it was lunch or a garden party.  The set up was beautiful though.

Loved seeing Italy but sad for Eileen.  I too wondered why her niece wasn't present for the scattering of ashes we saw.

• Love 9

Kathryn's bragging in this ep landed with a loud thud.  Where's the house porn, Kathryn?  Um, I saw none.  Jewelry?  Meh.  World travel?  Big woo, color me completely unimpressed.  I did that as a penniless college student, by saving up from summer jobs.  Another big woo.  So she supposedly has some house somewhere outside of BH.  So do billions of others too.  Yawn.  A "lazy" model, who is actually working & successful?  Nah, sorry, not buying this bull-dinkie crapola, Kathryn, hun.  

Eh, they played out the one point of possible interest for Kathryn -- the OJ connection.  And that's about as much as this one has to offer.  Unless she's up for a wrestling match with Faye, and go at her like Crystal & Alexis, I say be gone with her.

No more Bethenny?  YAY!

Loved when the jewelry store proprietor, on his way to Kathryn and her hubby, said he hoped they "buy something" this time. Guess he knows they're looky-loos, LOL.

• Love 6

Someone remind me of Lisa's lunch, I think, where Faye came without Lisa knowing. What was all of that about? (I still have a funky memory from that damn concussion)

LVP had a tea and claimed Faye crashed.  Kyle pointed out it was not  the case -Faye was on the production schedule and there was a place set for her.  At the time Adrienne was there and it was to be the showdown over Adrienne suing Brandi.  (Adrienne never sued Brandi.)  So the idea was Brandi would have her posse of posers and Adrienne would have her posse of posers.     Again another series of insults lobbed at Faye in LVP's talking heads.  So for LVP to act as if Faye owes her an apology.

• Love 7

I have admitted it before on these boards, but I quite like the Morally Corrupt Faye Resnick.  I wouldn't necessarily want to meet her or hang out with her.  But I love her deadpan delivery and the way she never seems fazed, never seems to lose it.  Maybe because she's led a life on the margins for decades and she's used to that, she really doesn't seem to give a damn.  And I suspect Lisa V could be quite disconcerted and threatened by that.

• Love 11

I honestly couldn't concentrate the whole episode because I hate Faye so much. I don't even like Kathryn but I wanted her to rip into Faye. I want one of the Mob Wives to guest star on this show and threaten to beat her down (and then actually do it). She is the worst ever and I think I have to watch Camille's S1 dinner party to cleanse myself from this episode.

OMG, Imagine what Drita would do to her!

• Love 4

I am seething with jealousy over Kathryn's statement that she and her husband will never have to work again a day in their lives.  I most certainly chose the wrong career path. 

Lazy model or retired NFL player?  Both are out for me.  Kathryn's self-absorbed picture of their life, which she paints for us, makes him seem like he's another asshole Jimmy Edmonds.  Far from it.  He's been very involved in charity work since he retired.  Is  he a poor fit for this show?  Guess we'll see.  Still, while he did OK, he didn't make Tom Brady big bucks, so Kathryn's bragging is just a lot of hooey & hot air.

• Love 2

Some excerpts from Kyle's blog:

While I did not personally choose where the place cards went, I have to take responsibility since it is my home. Although, I'm not sure that would have changed the outcome anyway. 

Lisa Vanderpump also had some choice words for Faye in her interviews. I think to be going on about this THIS many years after an event that was WAY blown out of proportion is a bit much. It's time to move on from that.

Faye is an easy target and always pre-judged. If people actually met her, they would be surprised. I have always been a good judge of character and would not have had this person in my life this many years if she weren't the person that she is.

Even Kathryn got to know Faye over these last six months and actually got along and put this all behind them. However, Kathryn (for whatever reason) chose not to share that in her blog.

The placement thing is BS. Interesting how she references Lisa's grudges, calls out Kathryn, and most of all defends Faye. It seems that friendship is very genuine. 

ETA: I wish Kandi from RHOA had come to the BBQ. She would have taken one look and had BBQ brought in. 

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 6

They have both been her hatchet people on the show too.

Which housewife was it that told Kyle the cocktails were "all tequila?"  I heard it, but can't remember who said it. 

That would be TMCFR who said that. It certainly didn't stop her from throwing them back.

LVP had a tea and claimed Faye crashed.  Kyle pointed out it was not  the case -Faye was on the production schedule and there was a place set for her.  At the time Adrienne was there and it was to be the showdown over Adrienne suing Brandi.  (Adrienne never sued Brandi.)  So the idea was Brandi would have her posse of posers and Adrienne would have her posse of posers.     Again another series of insults lobbed at Faye in LVP's talking heads.  So for LVP to act as if Faye owes her an apology.

This was the same lunch where Taylor got shit faced and flipped the bird to everyone, right?

• Love 2

The placement thing is BS. Interesting how she references Lisa's grudges, calls out Kathryn, and most of all defends Faye. It seems that friendship is very genuine. 

Sometimes I get very annoyed with Kyle's habit of deflecting responsibility for her actions. But in this case, I'm guessing she really didn't have control over the seating arrangement. Reading between the lines her blog sounds worded in a way that means production probably insisted that Kathryn and Faye sit across from each other for maximum drama.

Not that Kyle is completely innocent, because she's obviously been angling for years to make Faye happen on this show, but I'm always fascinated when these teeny little nods to producer involvement is hinted at. Because I suspect they're totally the ones who handle the seating at all these events, but there's obviously some sort of HW gag order on them ever fully acknowledging the puppet master.

• Love 9

Despite our own personal definitions of BBQ or cookout, I think we can all come together on the fact that Kyle hosted a DINNER PARTY...admittedly, one held in her backyard, but that does not a BBQ make.  Tell the ladies you'll be dining al fresco and you'll be fine. 

How many times are we going to watch Yolanda swan into an event, spend 10 minutes talking about herself and then leave again this season?  It's ridiculous!  I'm sure it's producer-driven but the one thing I have never wrapped my head around is WHY Yolanda signed up for another season of this show?  It cannot be good for her, mentally or physically.  Unless she sensed the impending divorce and wanted to stockpile some cash, she's not that much of a fan favorite.  David Foster couldn't get her out of her contract?

• Love 11

I will never totally dislike Kyle after this episode because I'm totally in love with her golden retriever.

And River, the German Shepherd, who seems to hang out underfoot in the bathroom/closet areas, and stealthily leaps into bed with Kyle when it's supposedly forbidden.  My dream life would include three or four dogs making mischief.

Speaking of Lisa V, she is wearing me down. I've gone back and forth on her over the years; there are some things I really like about her. I love how she adores her animals. But this season she has been majorly irritating. Last night in the limo, when Kathryn called herself "a man in a woman's body", Lisa got super serious about how that was HER line. First, I've never heard her say that. Second, it doesn't strike me as very accurate. But let's just suppose she HAS said that before (I'm not privy to her entire life) and there's some truth to it - can't it ALSO be true of Kathryn???

In a talking head last season, LVP said she was born a male, but they forgot to give her a "cock" (her word).

• Love 5

ETA: I wish Kandi from RHOA had come to the BBQ. She would have taken one look and had BBQ brought in.

Kyle thinks she's a good judge of character, yet hangs with Bethanny and Faye for many years?
  • Love 15

And River, the German Shepherd, who seems to hang out underfoot in the bathroom/closet areas, and stealthily leaps into bed with Kyle when it's supposedly forbidden. My dream life would include three or four dogs making mischief.

In a talking head last season, LVP said she was born a male, but they forgot to give her a "cock" (her word).

Well, life is a sexy little dahnce, and she always likes to take the lead.

*cue swing footage*

335cxsw.jpg

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 5

Kyle thinks she's a good judge of character, yet hangs with Bethanny and Faye for many years?

What Kyle said was that she's a good judge of character and she wouldn't have had this person in her life for this many years if she weren't the person that she is. People like different things in other people. Kyle likes people like Bethenny and Faye. 

• Love 3

What Kyle said was that she's a good judge of character and she wouldn't have had this person in her life for this many years if she weren't the person that she is. People like different things in other people. Kyle likes people like Bethenny and Faye.

Yes, that's what Kyle means - but those two friends have publicly shown themselves to be nasty creeps so maybe she's not such a good judge of character.
  • Love 12

best part of the show?  The dog catching the tennis ball, Kyle shutting the door, and the dog out smarting her.

Faye should have apologized! How hard is it to say "I am sorry" when someone is still hurting by something you wrote?  Botox bitch

• Love 13