Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Lisa Vanderpump takes a tour of the space Ken wants for a new restaurant. Meanwhile, Eileen flies to Italy to spread her sister's ashes; and Kyle hosts a barbecue, where dramas sizzle over Yolanda's claims, plus a 20-year grudge rears its ugly head.

Why is Kyle allowing Bravo and/or FX to use her to shit stir???

I loved watching her being regular mom with Portia and the dog making noise while she's on the phone!!

Edited by crgirl412
  • Love 14

Why is Yo even on this? " My darlings, while I make my mandatory cameo appearance, I'll just put my will here on the table should something go awry.... cough, sniff... Take care of my mommy. See you for 5 minutes on next week's show." You go Kathryn!

• Love 22

LisaV must have the designated pot stirring role this season. She was LITERALLY sipping tea asking Katherine about her age and husband!!!

I kind of felt for Yolanda getting grilled at the BBQ (pun initially unintended). And I think she looked fine for the party. I don't think anyone would've expected her to get dolled up.

And I felt for everyone else who got TMC Faye Resnick thrusted at them during that party. As Lisav said--convenient for HER to just move on and feel "uncomfortable"!

• Love 11

Wow, so it wasn't editing monkey, Lisa really did say that Mohamed said the kids don't have Lyme. We'll have to check his twitter again later.

Lisa seemed to be walking that back later - yes, it'll be interesting to see if Mo comments.

On edit, looks like he has.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 4

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/blogs

Wow, blogs are already up, not Kyle's of course, apparently she's stopped writing them.  They look good though, even the producers' blog looks good.

Yup, "sober FAYE" was drinking shots according to Kathryn's blog. 

My reaction to Faye was this: If she would have been more reticent with her feelings, I would have spoken differently to her, but from the moment we sat down at the table, Faye's body language, much like Rinna's description, was desperately trying not to engage with me. I saw her drinking shots before we sat down, and she was sheepish from the start.

She had an ignominious posture, and I knew she didn't want to go there. I thought about it...my wheels were turning, and I was playing it out in my head on fast forward.

Erika, I don't read the Enquirer, do you? When Faye decided to share her story, she chose to pen the book with Mike Walker, a writer from the Enquirer. It was described as a "highly sensational, instant book" written by a self-proclaimed serious substance abuser. Faye spoke of the nights of partying and shared her intimacy with her "best friend." Excerpts of the book were on the cover of the Enquirer weekly, it was in quotes. I read what Faye had to say about me, I couldn't miss it at the grocery store checkout line...that was good enough. I'll pass on that page turner.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 6

Without brandi and Kim on the show, otherwise lisa v and kyle are showing themselves to be quite good at stirring the pot.

Kyle should be careful cause faye could write a book about her if she crosses faye. Though faye wasnt too keen to call face kathryn ..Guess even with a chanel bag, you aren't a lady either..right faye.

I like Erika and kathryn..need blood so needed.

Eileen grieving her sister mixed with the toxicity of faye...dichotomy of epic levels.

• Love 7

Did Kathryn's husband really say that he liked visiting "West Minister's Alley"? HAHAHAHAHA! Anyway, I can go look at very expensive jewelry and not buy anything too!

Note to self, don't do a meet and greet with LVP.

Everyone had the shit stirring spoon this episode. 

Edited by rustyspigot
  • Love 14

Why did Kathryn say she didn't read Faye's book but then go off on Faye about it? She should have read the book then she would have had better ammo to go after Faye. All this OJ stuff happened over twenty years ago, I hate that it's being rehashed on this show.

Agree about why Yo is on this show. She makes a cameo appearance and then off she goes back to bed.

• Love 13

Ahh, Kyle is such a peace maker... That's why she invited the morally corrupt FR to her party. I liked the way she moved to be closer to offer her mediator skills to the girls.

LisaR is so aghast regarding Yo's condition, she can't even speak about it. Give her five seconds. That's just about the amount of time she gave LisaV and Faye before she brought up what LisaV told her. It's a shame the "BBQ" didn't devolve into another Dinner Party from Hell. Maybe next week...

• Love 8

Why did Kathryn say she didn't read Faye's book but then go off on Faye about it? She should have read the book then she would have had better ammo to go after Faye. All this OJ stuff happened over twenty years ago, I hate that it's being rehashed on this show.

Agree about why Yo is on this show. She makes a cameo appearance and then off she goes back to bed.

As she says in her blog, she didn't have to read it, quotes from it were everywhere, blaring out from the TV, and the news stands.

Oh JayJay, we can only hope Faye writes a book about Kyle.  Maybe that's why Kyle keeps her close?

mohamedhadidNot everyone's reality is the true reality! @bravotv @bravoandy @bravowwhl

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 5

Yes Yolanda please go home and back to bed, I'm sure you are exhausted but you also exhaust everyone around you as well.

I wish someone would tell Faye where the door is and to get the fuck out of it.

I was also hoping Camille would once again call her (to her face this time) morally corrupt.

Of course Kyle keeps her close, she doesn't want herself and even more so her sisters to wind up in the next book. After all Faye loves to write about her BFF's for money.

• Love 14

I have to say, I got a kick out of Kyle prodding Lisa V. about what Mohamed's thoughts were on the kids having (or not having) Lyme's. Lisa got a taste of what it feels and looks like when someone says that they are not interested in keeping an uncomfortable conversation going while she wants to keep poking and prodding. It was, if I do say so myself, delicious payback.

That moment also showed me that Kyle doesn't feel close to Lisa in the ways she might have before Brandi entered the picture. (And I don't blame Kyle really. Lisa did some shady things as it pertains Kyle's marriage that make me believe that while Kyle is content to have Lisa back in her life, she simultaneously understands that you can't forget when someone does the kind fuckshit that Lisa V. did.)

I agree Moz, soooooo delicious!!!   

• Love 5

I thought it was odd that Eileen spread her sisters ashes without her niece being present. Wasn't that one of the reasons she invited the niece on the trip to Italy?

I thought so too - maybe she changed her mind about doing it before the cameras.

• Love 5

Why is LisaV acting so butt hurt about Faye's dressing down of Brandi?  Faye may be THE Morally Corrupt Faye Resnick (Thank you forEVA for that moniker, Camille) but everything she said about that walking hemorrhoid was true and she didn't come for Lisa's neck at all in that.  What a non-feud.  They really are scraping at the dregs for drama.  

• Love 15

Tonight on The Real Socialite Friends of OJ and Nicole Simpson...

Eileen had me a little teary about she and her sister relaionship.  God we share a lot of this topic.  I too lost a sister to similar fashion just her disease was different but the pain and guilt still linger sometimes.  So I can totally understand her hurt losing her sister.   Very real moment.

Kyle, don't call something a BBQ when you are only serving bite-sized meat strips.  Honey, I thought I would see hamburgers, ribs, chicken, corn, and the works.  That was comical yet I guess so BH if these women are trying to watch their figures.

I know some might not want me to say it but RD 1 went to Faye.  She was clearly unphased by Kathryn's 20 yr grudge.   No matter how shady Faye is I had to respect she kept her cool because 3 seasons ago when she went up against Brandi and LVP she probably wouldn't have.  Where Faye is shady when she was speaking to Kyle in the store and claimed she wasn't ready to speak to K about the book.  Ok, Faye can write about her dear gal pal Nicole but she won't talk about the details on camera.   Hmm ok. Nevertheless, something about Faye's presence the rest of the season will get under K's skin just based off of next week's preview.

As for LVP, how on earth can she start something about Mohemmed and Yolanda and then leave that door ajar liked that.  I'm not surprised that Mohemmed has been calling bullshit about Yoda saying the children also have Lymes with her.  I just don't believe that at all.  Next week, I can tell she might annoy me with how she's going to come off like the Queen of England attidue yet again about who Kyle should and should not have invited to her bite-sized BBQ.

Ok episode as I expected.  No big blow up between Faye and K as I hoped but still watchable=.

• Love 5

Thank you, thank you, thank you Bravo for the dinner from hell clips and reminding the viewers who don't frequent the boards of Camille's morally corrupt moniker for Faye. I do miss bitchy Camille. Her "I loved your spread" was just mustache twirlingly delicious and made me guffaw in my own damn living room.

That 'confrontation' was ultra disappointing. Kathryn folded faster than superman on laundry day (tm The Simpsons). I wanted to throw hot grease in Faye's face as she sat there across from Kathryn with that damn near beatific stupid expression on her face and wanting to put it all behind her with that weird ass blanket apology. Ugh, hate her!!! 

Kyle? Faye is your dearest most loyal friend? Well, honey baby doll, I hope she dies before you do otherwise she will be putting all your business out on front street for a quarter and 15 minutes of fame before your body gets cold. 

Ericka Girardi handled Bethanny expertly but all her wisdom and wise remarks can't be 80% done in TH.  Maybe she ought to channel Ericka Jayne to come handle business with the ladies during actual HW interactions scenes. 

Lisa, if you don't want to talk about it than why bring it the hell up? 

Lispa is such a damn thirst bucket, she makes me feel parched!

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 15

Why is Kyle allowing Bravo and/or FX to use to use her to shit stir???

I know.  I wasn't at the damned bbq and I felt so uncomfortable the whole time just watching.  The tension was so thick in that room I caught myself holding my breath.  Bravo, if I have a stroke, I'm suing your asses.  LOL!  I don't think Kyle should have invited Faye.  She said she invites Faye to everything and we know that is not true.  That whole guest list was set up by Bravo.  I think its in very poor taste to dredge up all the OJ stuff now.  I don't care if there is a mini series or whatever it is coming on soon.  People were murdered for fuck's sake.  I for one don't want to hear about that stuff anymore.  It was bad enough hearing about it daily when it happened.  Ugh!

Lisa Vanderpump and her invasive questions to people she's just met is so damned rude!  I wish Kathryn did go ahead and ask her how old she was and how it feels to be married to a doddering old fart.  Sheesh!

Why is LisaV acting so butt hurt about Faye's dressing down of Brandi?

I know!  Lisa was more upset at Faye being there than Kathryn.  Loved how she told Rinna that Faye came for her in the past and then they showed a clip of Faye telling Lisa, "You are so protective and very sweet."  Yeah Vanderpump, she was a real bitch wasn't she.  smdh

Edited by swankie
  • Love 10

Another boring episode for the most part. How long till this season is over? But I find it hilarous at how many HWs have gone up against Faye Resnick, though it is sad that Kathryns turn most likely won't be as good as Camille's and Brandi's.

• Love 6

I thought the producers couldn't come up with something more that I could care less about after Yolamda's Lyme (I FF through all her individual scenes now). But they did! : this tired gossip from 20 years ago. I don't give a single flying fuck about Faye Resnick or this new middle aged blonde. I don't care who was best friends whom, who screwed whom, I simply don't care. That story is tired and worn out. They really are digging the bottom of the barrel here to stir up drama.

• Love 9

I know some might not want me to say it but RD 1 went to Faye.  She was clearly unphased by Kathryn's 20 yr grudge.   No matter how shady Faye is I had to respect she kept her cool because 3 seasons ago when she went up against Brandi and LVP she probably wouldn't have.  

I think that was grade-A, Art of War type composure. (And just as Kathryn never read Faye's book, I've never read Art of War, so I could be pulling techniques out of thin air.) Faye allowed Kathryn to say her peace but didn't initially respond, which meant that Kathryn was forced to fill in the silent gap with more talking. I guess Faye sensed that Kathryn was itching for a showdown, so by tempering her response to Kathryn, it let the wind out of Kathryn's sails. 

The funny thing about all this is that I don't like Faye, but I'm not Team Kathryn either. It actually has nothing to do with Faye and everything to do with her posturing in other scenes. Meh. 

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 17

What could had truly saved this episode if Kathryn would had brought the book and read snippets of the book a'la RHONJ! That probably would had gotten Faye going.

As for Kyle turning the attention back to herself and declaring her undying friendship, so much side eye. I felt she wanted to make LVP and Lisa R a tad jealous with that comment. It was so out of place. If she wanted to truly change subject she could had found a better way IMO.

• Love 22

What could had truly saved this episode if Kathryn would had brought the book and read snippets of the book a'la RHONJ! That probably would had gotten Faye going.

As for Kyle turning the attention back to herself and declaring her undying friendship, so much side eye. I felt she wanted to make LVP and Lisa R a tad jealous with that comment. It was so out of place. If she wanted to truly change subject she could had found a better way IMO.

I need that scene in my life now.

• Love 8

The shark is in the water, when will it get jumped?

The problem is that none of these women are interesting. Lisa V, maybe a little, but 2 middle aged actresses, the dumb housewife of a real estate agent, the constant wailer, and an aging wannabe dancechart queen? It seems to have potential but I feel like they're holding back because they're being filmed. And it makes it boring. I didn't make it through the dinner party. And I think Kyle is just boring, she had nothing going for her entertainment-wise except her pedigree, and I'm even tired of that storyline too.

• Love 5

I think that was grade-A, Art of War type composure. (And just as Kathryn never read Faye's book, I've never read Art of War, so I could be pulling techniques out of thin air.) Faye allowed Kathryn to say her peace but didn't initially respond, which meant that Kathryn was forced to fill in the silent gap with more talking. I guess Faye sensed that Kathryn was itching for a showdown, so by tempering her response to Kathryn, it let the wind out of Kathryn's sails. 

The funny thing about all this is that I don't like Faye, but I'm not Team Kathryn either. It actually has nothing to do with Faye and everything to do with her posturing in other scenes. Meh. 

My dad always said, "It's better to have one crazy person, not two...."  FR showed a level composure that hasn't been seen at a HW dinner or gathering in year.

• Love 6

My dad always said, "It's better to have one crazy person, not two...."  FR showed a level composure that hasn't been seen at a HW dinner or gathering in year.

Which, for Faye, apparently takes several slugs of booze, she wasn't sipping, she was downing them in one gulp.

Wasn't one of her supposed jobs a "addiction recovery expert?"  Maybe she 'helped' Kim more than we know.

• Love 10

I was surprised that when Kyle said this was a BBQ that it wasn't' casual dress and the obligatory FatBurger truck.

F fatburger. There is one on Vermont in between Hollywood and Sunset and it ALWAYS took about 20 minutes to get your order cooked. By the time I got my food, I had to run back to the office to eat at my desk......... In-n-Out or Bust.

Which, for Faye, apparently takes several slugs of booze, she wasn't sipping, she was downing them in one gulp.

Wasn't one of her supposed jobs a "addiction recovery expert?"  Maybe she 'helped' Kim more than we know.

Faye's a shitbag on two legs.  Remember when Kim was still with Ken the (gay?) bull mastiff and she took over the bathroom at SUR and was just cracked the fuck out?  Faye was there for the opening, just innocently looking for the fame no one but idiot Kyle wants to give her.  And Faye was giving a visibly cracked-out Kim compliment after compliment, sincere-sounding, about how thin Kim was.  It was hilarious and pathetic.  So the report by some that Faye the expert on abuse and addiction was pounding shots because she was afraid her skanky shit was hitting the fan sounds right.

• Love 16

Oh, yes!!!!  That, or someone started smoking an electric cigarette and/or munching on candy while starting to have a break with reality. 

• Love 10

The problem is that none of these women are interesting. Lisa V, maybe a little, 

Nah, Vanderpump is past her due date. She is far to controlled in her emotions and very rarely opens up on camera. She is always at her best when she has a sidekick (Cedric/Brandi) imo to help make her fun.

• Love 7