Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I have not been here in awhile but had to get off my chest a few things!

1. I HATE Erika and Kathryn, sorry

2. Eileen is BOOOOORING and a cheater AKA Leann Rymes

3. Swans and mini ponies???? Give me a BREAK

4. Kyle....seriously

5. Lisa Rinna, enough already!!!

6. FINALLY....Faye Resnick....I am a total OJ Simpson/Murder case obsessed person! I have pictures of the scene and visited all (OJ house was destroyed but saw the property and distance to Nicoles). I know, I know.....but I am one of a few who believe he is innocent!! And FAYE RESNICK is the root cause!! Her and Nicole had severe coke habits and Faye owed ALOT OF MONEY. This allegedly was a hit (AKA brutality of the crime, slitting throat) mob-like. Based on Fayes debt and she was always there at Bundy. I always say....could you beat a dog but then also bring you to slitting the throat of a dog??? These murders smell of a drug hit and poor Ron walked into it trying to defend her. Faye has not EVER defended this fact despite much proof. Just saying my peace, don't hate LOL

PS...Eileen and her fake-ass ash dumping was so obvious...

Lisa V was right about Kathryn's feelings about Faye.  Kyle needs to let people have their feelings.  I don't know why she was thought Kathryn was so out of line.  She seems to have a weird blind spot when it comes to Faye.   

I didn't get the impression that Kyle has any issue with Kathryn having feelings about Faye.  She even recommended that Kathryn speak to Faye directly if she had issues. Her problem with the deal was that Kathryn - who Kyle doesn't know - was talking smack about her best friend. Honestly, is there anyone who would be OK with that? Would any person be OK with someone you had just met a few days before hammering away at your best friend? I just cannot imagine it. It would be one thing if Kyle and Kathryn had a relationship and Kathryn was venting to her. This isn't the case here, and all I can think of is that I would be thrilled to know that my best friend was defending me in such a way. I think that Kyle just wanted for Lisa to acknowledge that Kathryn was wrong to be saying such things in the particular situation, because she knows better than anyone that Lisa values loyalty above all things.