Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

MODS, I don't know if Bravo is even doing "first looks" anymore, but they are putting previews up on Bravo.  Maybe that thread should include those?  For now anyway, here are the next episode previews:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-6/episode-10/videos/next-on-rhobh-all-dressed-up Trashy clothes and more of the Lisa/Kyle "frenemies" stuff. 

Someone commented earlier that they doubted Lisa and Kyle were back to being friends.  Yeah, I NEVER bought that, I think Lisa is just "keeping her enemies close" and Kyle and Lisa are both hoping to strike again at one another, and will, once they've marshaled enough forces.  Neither wants to take on the other without ammo and back up.  They hate each other. 

Interesting posts about Faye Avaleigh, Humble Pie, and others.  I wanted to copy/paste a few into the OJ connection thread.  ITA.

• Love 3

I didn't really care for the backbone of America comment since there are all kinds of good, honest, law abiding people who are the backbone of this country as opposed to it only being women from the midwest. I'm sure she didn't mean it that way and I don't dislike her. It's more like I have my eye on her in the way that I have my eye on Erika when she says things like how she has to "pay attention" around women but not '[her] gays'. 

Some refer to the 'mid-West States' as 'Ya know, all those other States between NY and L.A."  Erika feels safe that 'her gays' aren't going to back stab her. I think she's right to be on her toes with these women.

• Love 2

Cake is just a donut in formal dress.

And pie has fruit so it is healthy.  And even if it doesn't have fruit it has crust which is pastry, which is French for donut.

And ice cream is dairy.

Sue me, I take that saying "life's uncertain, eat dessert first" literally.  After all if breakfast is the most important meal of the day....

A 'Drumstick' is portable ice cream and a half gallon on the couch is dinner, sometimes?

• Love 4

Some refer to the 'mid-West States' as 'Ya know, all those other States between NY and L.A." Erika feels safe that 'her gays' aren't going to back stab her. I think she's right to be on her toes with these women.

Ohhh, the flyover ones...I've heard about those! ;-D

They briefly teach about them in California schools for 5 minutes. Then they concentrate on more important subjects like the proper use of "dude", "awesome", " like" and also how to avoid tan lines and select a plastic surgeon.

• Love 10

Why would LVP be pissed at Faye? Other than Lisa demands 100% allegiance. I remember in S1 when Kyle was close to Taylor and it really pissed LVP off. She basically pulled the "if you are friends with her you can't be friends with me"  line on Kyle. Like high school. Like middle school. That's where we are folks.

I'm getting season 1 and 2 mixed up-- I thought Kyle and LVP were best friends (the cool girls) in season 1, then in season 2 Kyle started hanging out with Taylor and obviously trying to make LVP 'jelly'?  I've probably got it wrong but either way I've always thought one of the things Lisa V was proud of was her friendship with the younger Kyle-- back then both liked getting up to hijinks together.  I'll never forget the raw shock on Lisa's face when she realized Kyle was choosing to hang with Taylor.  That's when Lisa quickly grabbed Brandi as her hijinks friend.  Am I misremembering?  I think Lisa V has been a little cranky since she lost Kyle. She shows up this season to find Kyle bringing her long time bestie, Faye Resnick and flaunting the looooong friendship in her face. I think the look on her face when Kyle mentions Faye is hilarious because by this age she should have outgrown being jelly.  (sorry)

And watching Faye Resnick, I can't imagine what she brings to the table (friend wise) for Kyle.  Kyle has always seemed immature to me, silly even at times, but I'd probably like to hang out with her.  Faye seems stately and judgmental, above it all.  I cant imagine Faye leaping into a pool fully clothed or busting into a full split for everyone's entertainment.  What is the attraction?  Kyle to me is fascinating to watch-- she seems so normal with her family life, silly with her close friends (except Faye), always ready to break out in a loud laugh.  But there is that dark sneaky side to her that comes out at times....  I'm thinking back to when Brandi first came on the show in the leg cast and Kyle and Kim were downright rude to her.  Among other things that have slipped out.  Kyle is playing a character on this show I know, but she cant fake her family life that's proof of her mainly being normal.  Faye doesn't seem normal.  Does she have something on Kyle?  Maybe during a drunken whim Kyle spilled a family secret, or something about Mauricio?  Something about those two doesn't add up.  I'd think in real life, Kyle would laugh at Faye and think her ridiculous!

• Love 9
And watching Faye Resnick, I can't imagine what she brings to the table (friend wise) for Kyle.

She decorates, maybe she gives a discount?  Heck, maybe she helps stage Mauricio's listings.  

That picture of Kathryn in the bathing suit- Bravo removed all the black children when they showed it last night, didn't they?  Their presence certainly lends a different feel to the shot.  I'd imagine if Twitter were around Kathyrn's fame would have died in that moment.

• Love 4

That picture of Kathryn in the bathing suit- Bravo removed all the black children when they showed it last night, didn't they? Their presence certainly lends a different feel to the shot. I'd imagine if Twitter were around Kathyrn's fame would have died in that moment.

And the baby standing next to her is a much better model anyway.
  • Love 4

And watching Faye Resnick, I can't imagine what she brings to the table (friend wise) for Kyle.  Kyle has always seemed immature to me, silly even at times, but I'd probably like to hang out with her.  Faye seems stately and judgmental, above it all.  I cant imagine Faye leaping into a pool fully clothed or busting into a full split for everyone's entertainment.  What is the attraction?  Kyle to me is fascinating to watch-- she seems so normal with her family life, silly with her close friends (except Faye), always ready to break out in a loud laugh.  But there is that dark sneaky side to her that comes out at times....  I'm thinking back to when Brandi first came on the show in the leg cast and Kyle and Kim were downright rude to her.  Among other things that have slipped out.  Kyle is playing a character on this show I know, but she cant fake her family life that's proof of her mainly being normal.  Faye doesn't seem normal.  Does she have something on Kyle?  Maybe during a drunken whim Kyle spilled a family secret, or something about Mauricio?  Something about those two doesn't add up.  I'd think in real life, Kyle would laugh at Faye and think her ridiculous!

I've wondered about the same thing - maybe Faye shares personality traits with Kyle's mother and sisters, so feels familiar.

• Love 5

I'm getting season 1 and 2 mixed up-- I thought Kyle and LVP were best friends (the cool girls) in season 1, then in season 2 Kyle started hanging out with Taylor and obviously trying to make LVP 'jelly'?  I've probably got it wrong but either way I've always thought one of the things Lisa V was proud of was her friendship with the younger Kyle-- back then both liked getting up to hijinks together.  I'll never forget the raw shock on Lisa's face when she realized Kyle was choosing to hang with Taylor.  That's when Lisa quickly grabbed Brandi as her hijinks friend.  Am I misremembering?  I think Lisa V has been a little cranky since she lost Kyle. She shows up this season to find Kyle bringing her long time bestie, Faye Resnick and flaunting the looooong friendship in her face. I think the look on her face when Kyle mentions Faye is hilarious because by this age she should have outgrown being jelly.  (sorry)

and I thought she'd think Taylor was ridiculous and as big of a social climber as Faye. Kyle's friendships are a bit of a head scratcher, that's for sure.
  • Love 5

I think kyle has serious mommy issues (no wonder!) so she gravitates to older more mature serious women. That way she can forever be a teen. It's lIke Kyle's social development arrested around age 16

You know, I think Kyle's OK, and fairly well-grounded for this crew, but...I also think you may have a point there (though I can't say I could blame the woman for something like that, in light of her family history).

• Love 4

From Buzzfeed

xbwsw6.jpg

2q8d17p.jpg

xmpyk2.jpg

According to Buzzfeed, Brandi was the most legit model, with Yolanda second.

Yolly's Instagram

5zl16s.jpg

Circa 1985

al6our.jpg

Vogue Australia 1985 via Bravo

rmohex.jpg

Most of her modeling does appear to involve swimsuit wedgies.

When I first read this Buzzfeed article, I remember taking a lot of exception to it. Now, that I have re-read it, I take even more exception. IMO out of all of the former models on that list, the most successful was Cynthia Bailey. I recognized Kelly B. but had no idea who she was from her modeling days up until she joined NY.

Cynthia was a staple in our household because, my mom (who was and still is way too into fashion) had subscriptions to Vogue, Mademoiselle, Elle, Essence, Ebony, and Cosmo. I immediately recognized Cynthia's name when she signed up for RHOA. More importantly, I instantly recognized her face.

To me, Cynthia represents 90's fashion as a working model who was never given the title of Super Model. She wasn't a household name, but she was a household face and that makes her much more successful than the others because it means she worked consistently - before Social Media became a thing.

All of this is to say that I think that Buzzfeed should have ranked these women on visibility PRIOR to their housewives contracts. If they had, they would know that Cynthia Bailey worked more and more consistently than anyone else on the list.

Sorry for going OT, but I had to rant for a second.

• Love 15

I truly believe Vince is a self absorbed ass who is annoyed when he is expected to be involved in anything in which he or his interests are not center stage.

1) I don't know that I'd say he's an ass  -- but I sure don't see any extra consideration and thoughtfulness in him either.  That's he doesn't seem to be "thoughtful" about anything but his interests.  You can tell when a partner "thinks" about the needs of the other spouse and I don't get that from him.

2) Kathryn and Faye: IF I had something so say to Faye, I would have brought it up. But not at the table. I have asked her, " Can't we talk about something? Let's go to another room." And the cameras would have or could have followed. SO I don't care that the cameras were there, I would haven' had the conversation without the other ladies there. I bet Bravo's cutaway would have shown the ladies eye bugging out of their heads as Kathryn and Faye walked away to the other room…like "Oh shit." When you observe but can't tell whether the conversation could pop-off into unpleasant territory.

Also, given that Kathryn DID bring it up at the table, When Faye said something like, I don't want to talk about this her, now." I'd have said, "OK, let's go inside for a minute." IMO Kathryn was a p)$$% for not pursuing the conversation. ID she wanted to have it out she shouldn't have. Or why bring it up at all.

3) I believe there was some editing in the scene where LVP asks Kathryn about her age marriage etc. To make it look like a third degree. And that's also the way LVP is edited when she's getting to know someone. She Does NOT know Kathryn, so it's only natural to ask some questions when you meet someone new. It's called getting to know the person. Granted one might not ask THOSE questions right off the bat, but I saw it as a "let's get to know each other chat" -- and Bravo editing it to make it look like LVP grilled Kathryn, when it wasn't like that at all.

4) Yo, Kyle, that was NOT a barbecue.

5) I like Kathryn -- and LOVE me some Erika. Erika because she seems down to earth, and i NOT inserting herself into everyone's drama -- like Lisa RInna..who said to Kathryn "you know what I though about when I heard about you…."O.J." Who the hell would say that?

Edited by selhars
  • Love 2

A Creamsicle is the RDA for fruit and dairy, amirite? 

Yes, you are.

Here's the way that I cover all my Adult Daily Requirements?

I buy a taco bell taco, you get grain, dairy, veggies and (mystery) meat.....get the orange soda and you cover all the bases?

• Love 5

2) Kathryn and Faye: IF I had something so say to Faye, I would have brought it up. But not at the table. I have asked her, " Can't we talk about something? Let's go to another room." And the cameras would have or could have followed. SO I don't care that the cameras were there, I would haven' had the conversation without the other ladies there. I bet Bravo's cutaway would have shown the ladies eye bugging out of their heads as Kathryn and Faye walked away to the other room…like "Oh shit." When you observe but can't tell whether the conversation could pop-off into unpleasant territory.

Also, given that Kathryn DID bring it up at the table, When Faye said something like, I don't want to talk about this her, now." I'd have said, "OK, let's go inside for a minute." IMO Kathryn was a p)$$% for not pursuing the conversation. ID she wanted to have it out she shouldn't have. Or why bring it up at all.

One of the FUNNIEST things about guys that talk a HUGE FN GAME, but are afraid that they may get their asses kicked, is that they talk the loudest and try to pick a fight when they are surrounded by friends or a large group of people around. That way, someone will step in and pull them away before anything happens. Faye was correct in not engaging her at the table. Kathryn and Faye will never talk it out in private, they probably will never get that chance and if one party doesn't want to talk?

• Love 1

Please, please, no more freaking Faye! I hate her with the fire of a thousand suns! If they use this stupid closet as a means of shoving her in our faces every week, I'm done!

I honestly couldn't concentrate the whole episode because I hate Faye so much. I don't even like Kathryn but I wanted her to rip into Faye. I want one of the Mob Wives to guest star on this show and threaten to beat her down (and then actually do it). She is the worst ever and I think I have to watch Camille's S1 dinner party to cleanse myself from this episode.

• Love 5
Okay what does bitch eating crackers mean?

Haha, "bitch eating crackers," from what I understand anyway, is like despising someone so much that you feel disproportionately angered by that person doing even the most innocuous thing. Like, "I can't believe this bitch...sitting there eating crackers like that!" There is a person at my job who makes me feel this way 56 times a day; I'm not proud of it...but I'm also not that sorry about it either, to be honest.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 15

You know, it didn't even occur to me until reading this thread that Kathryn's "Don't act like you know me" gesture was supposed to be, well, urban, I guess.  I just thought she sounded weird and crazy saying that.  If that's the case, like, is that what she thinks black women sound like?  I'm not even sure how to feel about it.

• Love 13
TattleTeeny, on 27 Jan 2016 - 7:05 PM, said:TattleTeeny, on 27 Jan 2016 - 7:05 PM, said:TattleTeeny, on 27 Jan 2016 - 7:05 PM, said:

Haha, "bitch eating crackers," from what I understand anyway, is like despising someone so much that you feel disproportionately angered by that person doing even the most innocuous thing. Like, "I can't believe this bitch...sitting there eating crackers like that!" There is a person at my job who makes me feel this way 56 times a day; I'm not proud of it...but I'm also not that sorry about it either, to be honest.

Hee - I never heard that one, but I have heard about the mythical man so fine you wouldn't kick his ass outta your bed for eating crackers in it.  ;-)

ETA - I've never met him.

Edited by walnutqueen
  • Love 18

Gotta go with your riff, as in "Breakfast of Champions", which to me is Cheetos & Vodka with a Virginia Slims 120 chaser.  If I know I'm dying, that's what I'd ask for, right after saying "let my animals come in & cuddle".  If I live long enough, the German in me would probably ask for some fatty meat, pan drippings or crispy skin (I know, my handbasket to hell is already packed).  :-)

I'm right with you WQ except I'd substitute the vodka for rum.  Haven't had a VS in decades but if it was the 'end', I'd go for it right along with you. Yeah, being half German...yes.   Let's add some bacon for good measure.  My mom's German aunts were the 'best' cooks.  Loved those Sunday dinners.....

• Love 3

I watched the episode this morning and it was just boring. The only thing that even caught my eye was that Katherine's husband parked next to a red curb. I hate that. For me it's right up there with non-handicapped people parking in a handicap parking stall and people who think having their hazard lights on means they can park wherever they want. 

I would like to thank everyone on this board who affirmed my long held belief that if bran muffins are healthy then all muffins are. Especially the chocolate ones from Costco. 

• Love 10

When I first read this Buzzfeed article, I remember taking a lot of exception to it. Now, that I have re-read it, I take even more exception. IMO out of all of the former models on that list, the most successful was Cynthia Bailey. I recognized Kelly B. but had no idea who she was from her modeling days up until she joined NY.

Cynthia was a staple in our household because, my mom (who was and still is way too into fashion) had subscriptions to Vogue, Mademoiselle, Elle, Essence, Ebony, and Cosmo. I immediately recognized Cynthia's name when she signed up for RHOA. More importantly, I instantly recognized her face.

To me, Cynthia represents 90's fashion as a working model who was never given the title of Super Model. She wasn't a household name, but she was a household face and that makes her much more successful than the others because it means she worked consistently - before Social Media became a thing.

All of this is to say that I think that Buzzfeed should have ranked these women on visibility PRIOR to their housewives contracts. If they had, they would know that Cynthia Bailey worked more and more consistently than anyone else on the list.

Sorry for going OT, but I had to rant for a second.

Truth! Praise hands emoji. That freakin' Buzzfeed article used a Cynthia cover from 2002. Like if anything proves that she had the longer more consistent career, it's the fact that she's the only one who had work in this millennium. But this is much like the fact that tons of sites did recaps of every other housewife show and ignored Atlanta despite Atlanta being the ratings giant.

I honestly couldn't concentrate the whole episode because I hate Faye so much. I don't even like Kathryn but I wanted her to rip into Faye. I want one of the Mob Wives to guest star on this show and threaten to beat her down (and then actually do it). She is the worst ever and I think I have to watch Camille's S1 dinner party to cleanse myself from this episode.

Faye is the OG of Famewhoring. I'm not surprised she's calm, cool, and collected in the face disgust. A person with shame would be contrite. They'd talk about how broken and fucked up she was at during that time and that she regrets any hurt she caused. But she doesn't because she doesn't really regret any of it. It got her money, a career, and a disgusting type of notoriety.

I kept thinking someone needs to read this bitch for filth, but that's never going to work on her. She's survived 20 years of that and come out on top. The thing that would get to her is if everyone in BH just stopped giving her the time of day. Just locked her out of polite or impolite society. If not another Richards, Hilton, Kardashian, Umansky, Jenner, Rinna, Hamlin, Maloof, Hadid, Foster, Van Patten, Vanderpump, or whomever just never spoke another word to her again, then she'd realize how heinous her actions were. Maybe I'll start a change.org petition.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 10

I have to say, I got a kick out of Kyle prodding Lisa V. about what Mohamed's thoughts were on the kids having (or not having) Lyme's. Lisa got a taste of what it feels and looks like when someone says that they are not interested in keeping an uncomfortable conversation going while she wants to keep poking and prodding. It was, if I do say so myself, delicious payback.

That moment also showed me that Kyle doesn't feel close to Lisa in the ways she might have before Brandi entered the picture. (And I don't blame Kyle really. Lisa did some shady things as it pertains Kyle's marriage that make me believe that while Kyle is content to have Lisa back in her life, she simultaneously understands that you can't forget when someone does the kind fuckshit that Lisa V. did.)

Uh huh. Exactly.

• Love 2

Faye was correct in not engaging her at the table. Kathryn and Faye will never talk it out in private, they probably will never get that chance and if one party doesn't want to talk?

If Faye didn't want to step to another room, then I think Kathryn should have pursued it right there at the table.

Kathryn is the one who had so much to say to Faye…..and then punked out.

If Faye didn't want to discuss….Kathryn SHOULD have said…"I guess you don't. You write a book and mentioned me in it, you talked about my marriage -- when I've never met you and you don't know me. You had so much to say then. But now your trifilng bitch ass has nothing to say. I guess you'd better not say anything because I'm already pissed at your ass"…... and turn right to whoever is on her side, and say "pass me the bread, please." Like nothing ever happened. I bet those ladies mouths would have dropped so far open……..I bet you'd see eyes bugged out -- and hear a pin drop and chewing of food and that's it.

After all, this wasn't a professional meeting with colleagues. She doesn't' work, so it's not like it would cost her her career or anything.

Maybe it's just me….but if you push me to "go there"….. oh, I can get down all right. Forget all that fake throw water in her face shit. I'll curse your ass out, NOT feel bad about, and eat my meal like nothing happened. I'm not going to hold my peace and dance around it. Because one I've had my say and let you know where I stand -- I'm cool.

So as far as I'm concerned Kathryn was a punk.

Edited by selhars
  • Love 8

Ho-hum, color me disappointed as heck with this ep.  First off, really misleading previews.  There was no showdown as implied.  Just a bunch of nothing -- zzzzzzzzzzz.  I was hoping someone would be dumping a bucket of something (oh Idk, you name it -- ice, Giggy's pee-pee or doo-doo, just something really unpleasant) on Faye's head & mess up her overly ironed hair.  Instead, all we got to see was Faye's super creepy smile & demeanor.  Brrrrr.  Thanks for scaring me on a Tuesday night, Satan Andy, when I was def NOT in the mood to be scared.

Please don't bring that woman back on the show, Kyle.  Ew, just ew.  I'd rather see Kyle flee, fret or cry at anyone mentioning Kim than watch that woman ever again.  In fact, how about everyone in the cast just scream, "KIM!" in Kyle's face over & over & over if she ever brings Faye to ANY Housewives' party/event/whatever again?

If this was a test for Kathryn, she failed it miserably.  OK, she didn't have to take Faye & wrestle her into Kyle's pool Dynasty-style, but Kathryn, hun, you needed to do something to entertain us.  And you pretty much did nothing except stammer.  It almost looked like Faye was waiting (even wanting) for something to happen.  But Kathryn didn't bring anything.  What a dud.  Back to the casting calls, Satan Andy.  Me thinks this one is a loser.

• Love 8

I always pictured Faye as being someone Kyle has known forever, back when they were really pretty girls, who really weren't talented, meeting at casting calls and auditions. Started hanging out and partying together when they were young and sort of had the same trajectory, of not making it as actors and dated full-time looking for a man to take care of them. Probably Faye did play a mother figure role, at times. I think they have probably known each other forever, but my guess is Faye started getting close to Kyle again after she came on RHBH. Also, Faye marries and divorces a lot, which means she buys and sells a lot of houses (enter Mauricio who has been her real estate agent for many divorces and marriages). She and Kyle are similar in that they are both still chasing fame, not really giving up they will be famous actors someday.

I think Faye is back to replace Brandi-- imo, Faye is much more like a Brandi than Erika is. That said, I don't believe Kyle when she said that Faye is at all her events. If Faye was at all of Kyle's events, why hasn't LisaV seen her in 3 years? If Faye was at a White Party or any other party Kyle has had, surely Lisa would have seen her. Something is weird about that.. Either LisaV is lying that she hasn't seen Faye in three years, or Kyle is lying that Faye is at all her events.

I have no idea why Kathleen is on the show. Her whole existence is pointless. She tries too hard to be too cool for school, "I was the laziest model, I barely did anything, just breathed and yet I still got jobs and was happy." and she is really quick with the attitude. She doesn't seem very nice at all and she's slightly delusional. I just don't get why she is even there. She couldn't even win a show down with Faye. A lot of talk, not much action.

Ideas for next season: keep Kyle, LisaV, Yolanda, Eileen, and bring in two new people who are interesting but don't have old baggage with other people. The greatest thing about Erika, is she isn't sitting around dredging up the past and living in the past. 

• Love 3

Where I am from in Pittsburgh/Western PA, "bbq" usually means inviting friends over for burgers, dogs, and beer. Maybe some kielbasa. It also can refer to cooking "chipped ham" in BBQ sauce.  I know, it is kinda as gross as it sounds.  Lots of people in the Burgh love it though.

Then I moved just one state over to Virginia and BBQ took on a whole new meaning.  Even in Northern VA, which isn't really even the South!

Where I'm from, KY,  if you invite someone to a bbq, you'd better have a couple of slabs of ribs on the grill along with some burgers, hot dogs and if you're really generous you might throw a few steaks or some pork chops on there too.  Sides are usually anything the guests feel like bringing to go along with the potato salad and baked beans that you supply and usually the host will supply the soft drinks and the guests can bring their own alcoholic beverage if they choose.  Dessert is usually always some sort of cobbler and there is usually always watermelon for the kiddies.  And you'd best believe there will be a cornhole tournament underway. ;-)

I am glad that they at least kept in Kathryn's line about how Faye 'capitalized on a tragedy' because I know she watched the episode (likely with people) and I hope she felt the sting of what she did. We've seen Faye keep her cool against LisaV, Camille, Allison DuBois, Brandi, etc. When she was directly confronted by a person who was indirectly hurt (or maybe even directly hurt) by something she'd done for money, she had to drink through the night and she had to excuse herself from the table. When she came back she did her best to shut down the conversation because, by her own admission, she was finally uncomfortable. She uses the horror of the tragedy to shutdown the conversation because nobody is going to challenge the fact that it's dark subject matter or the idea that her alleged "best friend" was murdered. She gets to hide behind the tragedy even though she so publicly used the tragedy for personal gain. It's mind boggling to me the mental gymnastics she has to be able to make to not see the hypocrisy and inconsistency in her comments and actions.

I'm almost certain this isn't the first time Faye Resnick has had to feel the sting of what she did.  I'm almost sure she's been pretty much feeling that sting for the past 20 years.  All of the hate mail and death threats she garnered the first time she showed her face on this show wasn't because she got mouthy with a few of the housewives.  It was because of "the book".  I just think her attitude at the bbq that wasn't really a bbq was a case of, "Oh shit, here we go again!  Once again I'm being confronted about the book."  I think she's brave for putting her face back in the public eye when she knows she's one of the most hated people of the last 2 decades.  But a person has to live with themselves for what they did in their past and it's for sure she can't change it, so I really don't blame her for not wanting to spar back and forth with Kathryn about it. 

Edited by swankie
  • Love 8

I think Faye is back to replace Brandi-- imo, Faye is much more like a Brandi than Erika is. That said, I don't believe Kyle when she said that Faye is at all her events. If Faye was at all of Kyle's events, why hasn't LisaV seen her in 3 years? If Faye was at a White Party or any other party Kyle has had, surely Lisa would have seen her. Something is weird about that.. Either LisaV is lying that she hasn't seen Faye in three years, or Kyle is lying that Faye is at all her events.

I don't think Lisa was lying, just being careful with her words. I mean, we know she has seen her in the last 3 years because we have witnessed them being at the same events together. I think what she said was that she hasn't "talked" to Faye in 3 years. The other events Faye has been at (The White Party, The Tops and Bottoms Party) were larger and didn't require them to interact with each other. She mentioned that this was a more intimate setting (and says so again next week), which meant she couldn't ignore her like she could at a party.  

I think this new dynamic is interesting. We haven't heard Lisa speak about Faye or what she thought about her since her Anniversary Party 3 years ago. Lisa works overtime to insist that she never holds a grudge. This has always kind of been her mantra - no grudge holding to be found, and Kyle has always insisted that part of Lisa's problem is that she keeps her grudges close to her. It is fascinating, but also kind of fake to me (like most things this year). Are we supposed to believe that Lisa is suddenly jealous of a friendship between Kyle and Faye? I don't buy it for a second. I really don't think Lisa is the jealous type. 

• Love 7

I truly believe Vince is a self absorbed ass who is annoyed when he is expected to be involved in anything in which he or his interests are not center stage.

I don't have a problem with Vince either.  At least not anymore.  I kind of didn't like him at first but this episode changed my mind about him.  I liked the scenes between him and Eileen.  I loved that practical joke he played on her with the suitcase and when she was basically spazzing out about getting ready for the trip I like how he diffused that moment by asking her for a kiss.  I don't think he is any more self absorbed than any of the other husbands.  In fact, he seems to be a pretty funny guy to me.

• Love 15

I don't think Lisa was lying, just being careful with her words. I mean, we know she has seen her in the last 3 years because we have witnessed them being at the same events together. I think what she said was that she hasn't "talked" to Faye in 3 years. The other events Faye has been at (The White Party, The Tops and Bottoms Party) were larger and didn't require them to interact with each other. She mentioned that this was a more intimate setting (and says so again next week), which meant she couldn't ignore her like she could at a party.  

Yeah, I think Lisa was choosing her words carefully, however in the preview clip for next week Lisa does say "I haven't seen [Faye] since then." ("then" being the anniversary party), which is simply not true.

Two Clips from Season 5

Lisa Vanderpump, of course, plays on expectation that folks will believe what she says versus believe what they've actually seen. In any case, Lisa V. still has no leg to stand on. Lisa invited Brandi's ex-husband's former mistress to an intimate gathering she was hosting and expected Brandi to interact with the woman. So...

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 10

Erika Girrardi & Erika Jayne crack me up, it's so obvious it's Jem & Jerrica.

Now I need her to touch an earring and say "synergy" when one of these crazy bitches get messy.

Bwah! Glamour and glitter...fashion and fame...Erika Jayne is truly outrageous! Except when she touches her earring, she screams out, "Victoria!! We gotta do something about this teabag!!!"
  • Love 10
Okay, thanks. Now I know that there is a legitimate diagnosis for what I feel for some people. No sarcasm, I am relieved to know that this explanation exists and that I am not alone.

It's good, right? The person at my job is just plain dumb, and also a pain in the ass for many reasons. But what made me realize I was at true "bitch eating crackers" levels with her is when I noticed that she wears ballet flats to work every day...even though we are in North Jersey, and it is winter; we just had two feet of snow dumped on us and it is 24 degrees right now. Ballet flats. No socks, no tights. Just ballet flats. Bitch eating crackers!

• Love 11
bravofan27, on 27 Jan 2016 - 9:04 PM, said:bravofan27, on 27 Jan 2016 - 9:04 PM, said:

I think Kyle has the same type of relationship with Faye as she did with Taylor.  I sort of think they are a little more than friends, if you get my drift. 

So I guess I don't get your drift. Are you saying that Kyle is a lesbian now? 

You know, it didn't even occur to me until reading this thread that Kathryn's "Don't act like you know me" gesture was supposed to be, well, urban, I guess.  I just thought she sounded weird and crazy saying that.  If that's the case, like, is that what she thinks black women sound like?  I'm not even sure how to feel about it.

Yep.  What she said (or moreso how she said it I suppose) is no better than what LisaR said in the bajingo waxing episode.  But for some reason people aren't freaking out about it like they did with LisaR. Puzzling.

It's good, right? The person at my job is just plain dumb, and also a pain in the ass for many reasons. But what made me realize I was at true "bitch eating crackers" levels with her is when I noticed that she wears ballet flats to work every day...even though we are in North Jersey, and it is winter; we just had two feet of snow dumped on us and it is 24 degrees right now. Ballet flats. No socks, no tights. Just ballet flats. Bitch eating crackers!

What? She's a dumbass x2.  Not only is it ridiculous to wear that footwear in this crazy weather, ballet flats are also terrible for your feet.  NO arch support whatsoever. Yeah, that bitch better WATCH how she eats those crackers!

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 3

Petunia, I remember bonding over NeNe saying that when she was having some issues, even the way her son held a glass irritated her. I had a Yes! I am not alone! I just like that I finally found the Bitch eating crackers name for it.

I recall reading it in a biography of Liz when she was talking about the end of a romance and how most trivial of things became contemptible. It reminded me of the film and book The War of the Roses I was a few years old when that movie came out but my mother said she related to it in regards to her second divorce.

• Love 3

Faygo and Kyle have been close for many years. Kyle may seem sweet but she runs with a pack of wolves. Don't forget, Kathy Hilton is one shady Beotch, as was Big Kathy ( their mom ). Fay has been feeling the backlash from the book all these years and has grown efficient at repelling the hatred she receives. Whether anyone likes her or hates her- she actually is a good interior designer! The bit with Kathryn and hubby at the jeweler was a little over the top, but I like her already and the new beef she brings to the show.

Vinny seems as warm and sensitive as a big toe, but Eileen isn't super warm and fuzzy either.

• Love 6

Kyle doesn't have ONE ounce in her body of natural charm or any instinct on hostessing or making people feel comfortable. She is Kim, arrested development with better boundaries and without an addiction. The mumu and the formal dinner party and the whole thing. Her closet is falling apart and she's chasing a dinner party trying to make it look like Villa Blanca (whoops Villa ROSA!) in her backyard.
....And if she EVER fakes her stupid British accent again dahling on camera I will shut this shit show off permanently (shakes head no I won't). You're not an actress you LOON, you are not LVP you LOON you ARE however fake acting!

Sorry rant over.

I hope the Villa Rosa backyard pony is not eating chemical pesticide treated grass.... Watch What Happens.....

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 9

What? She's a dumbass x2.  Not only is it ridiculous to wear that footwear in this crazy weather, ballet flats are also terrible for your feet.  NO arch support whatsoever. Yeah, that bitch better WATCH how she eats those crackers!

Her stupid feet are apparently suffering not at all as evidenced by the fact that she also is the type who, instead of replying to an e-mail or IM, will walk her ballet-flatted self over to your desk and stand there looking confused as to what you plainly stated or requested in said e-mail. Once an answer is given, she will then wander over to our manager and ask the same question of him...even though you have now just explained what you need not once, but twice! Ugh. If there is ever a Real Housewives of This Part of Jersey (which there won't be, as we're all of 12 minutes from the other Jersey chicks anyway--and I am not anyone's wife), and I am on it with her, I will embrace the role as the villain! 

This cracker bitch makes me ramble (and yes, I just realized "cracker bitch" looks like I am saying something completely different!).

• Love 6

Mohammed's comment only confirmed to me that he doesn't believe his children have LD. I don't even believe that he's super pissed off with Lisa. He could have distanced himself and said something about being disappointed that Lisa would choose to comment but he didn't go there at all and phrased it delicately by saying the comments were misconstrued. It was deliberately vague and made no mention of his children struggling or anything like that.

I don't think Lisa misconstrued anything or deliberately twisted Mohammed's comments. I think he was discussing it openly and wasn't expecting his opinion on the matter to be put out there on the show. Yolanda has mentioned that there are people in her family who have doubts so it wouldn't surprise me at all if Mohammed is one of the people she's referring to. I personally think that David is skeptical too. 

I agree with you on this, especially after how he came back at Brandi when she made the comment about Joanna Krupa on WWHL, and said that was what Mohamed told her (or whatever the dust up was...).  IIRC, he clearly stated that Brandi was lying and he never said that.  Now, if you're going to hit back hard over something said about someone not related to you, I would imagine you would hit back even harder if the comments were about your children.  

• Love 4

I laughed at Kathryn and her husband window shopping at the jewelers. I have a friend who goes to expensive stores, takes up a lot of the salesperson's time and never buys anything. Her entire home is furnished from consignment stores and her jewelry is from pawn shops. So I know the type.

Well at least Eileen's sister's ashes didn't blow back onto her the way Sonja Morgan's dog's ashes did.

I loved Kyle's dog doing his impression of the Flintstone's pet and going right back into the house.   

• Love 12

Eileen did specifically say either this week or last week that they planned to spread her sister's ashes all over her favorite parts of Italy so it wasn't an isolated event when Eileen spread the ashes. She only spread SOME of the ashes. As she said to her niece, all of them were in a big Ziploc bag and she was portioning them into the antique compact. I have no issue with Eileen taking a moment for herself to say goodbye without everyone else especially given that there will be other moments she can share with her niece and i'm sure that her niece will have a moment of her own without Eileen. I hardly think Eileen is making this about herself but even if she was, doesn't she have the right to do so at some level? If I had to spread my dead sister's ashes, at some level I think I'd make it about me and MY loss.

• Love 10