Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I think in some ways, it's a case of which came first, the chicken or the egg!  Brandi knew that Lisa wasn't thrilled with her (hence the "mothering"), so I think they both did some backing off.  Brandi clearly needed Lisa in her life more than Lisa needed Brandi in hers.  And yes, of course then Brandi had Yolanda so her need for Lisa wasn't what it had been before.  But in the end, after Lisa kept pulling away and Brandi kept trying to ingratiate herself back, she ultimately slapped Lisa, and at that point it was Lisa who cut Brandi off.  Quickly and definitively.  Brandi still wanted to be friends, and was "playing", but Lisa was done.  

My point, though, goes back to the post I had originally replied to.  I had said I had no sympathy for Brandi.  And I don't.  

I might add, LVP wasn't furthering Brandi's agenda of being the top dog, the one who decided who would be included and who would be excluded.  She wanted all these phonies exposed because she was the only real person.  Except she had no husband, children on the show, no money, no trappings of riches. lied to get on the show, was a drunk and vulgar.  She wanted to be able to trot out old one liners and insult people to their face and run around in a bikini.  It was all good when LVP was marveling at her bod, or stroking her ego but once LVP needed another project for her show, Brandi discovered, she wasn't Ken and Lisa's everything.  Just like she wasn't Eddie's everything.

LVP was smart enough to see she and Kyle could not forever be on the outs over some comment Kyle made.  Kyle forgives and moves on, Brandi especially Season 4 was just offending, offending and offending.  When it counted for Carlton, Brandi did not stand up for her but claimed Carlton overreacted.  Instead she wanted the attention away from the Kyle/Carlton battle and directed to Scheana/Brandi/Lisa injustice.  No one cared.  Brandi even tried saying  Scheana was hitting on JR, something that was later diffused with the newly engaged Scheana and the others saying, Scheana basically said hello to JR.

I don't think LVP ever got over Brandi's walk with Kyle where, Brandi essentially admitted, LVP could get her wound up (but never directly pulled the trigger  on) the truth cannon Brandi claimed to be.  (Which would have made Faye Resnick's statement to LVP at the vow renewal correct.)  Or Brandi making the call to LVP from Kyle's phone the beginning of the next season.  LVP and Ken went way out on a limb when they insulted Mauricio's business integrity because they didn't appreciate Mauricio not backing Brandi and continuing to do business with Adrienne and Paul.   At the end of the very long day they ended up with the booby prize that is Brandi.

I thought Kyle and Mauricio were gracious in settling for a concession from Ken and LVP.

• Love 6

Desi stands for Desi Arnaz of I love Lucy?....

Who knew?

Not sure if you're mocking me or not (and also don't care) but I don't get it? Of course we know who Desi Arnaz is (though "Desi" doesn't "stand for" Desi--it just is "Desi"); I'm just wondering what the hell he has to do with this show, or when Kyle is "always" talking about someone named Desi, which was mentioned upthread by another poster. 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 2

This show feels way too producer driven anymore.  I mean, Kathyrn sits down to talk wtih LisaR at lunch and LisaR just blurts out, "I know what I wanted to ask you...why didn't you have kids?"  An incredibly personal question that blurted out within a few minutes of sitting down.  Many other examples of that this year where a line gets thrown out there in such an odd way that lands like a thud.

• Love 10

I think LVP and Kyle have not liked each other since the first season. They both know that they are more likable together so they grin and bare it. As far as Brandi and LVP the schism came after tampon gate which ,except for last years reunion was never mentioned ( wait, maybe Joyce referenced it at the reunion but no one reacted). I think the Scheena thing was for on camera purposes only. I love Lisa on the show but I think she's the type who NEVER forgives or forgets.

• Love 4

Also, can I assume that the people who were offended by LisaR's "love you long time" a few weeks ago were equally offended by Kathryn's neck-rolling and finger-wagging "Don't act like you know me if you don't know me" schtick? 

Personally, I didn't find it offensive, but I sure was cringing for her in 2nd hand embarrassment. 

I agree.  I was also cringing at her "Black don't crack" comment too.  

• Love 4

This show feels way too producer driven anymore.  I mean, Kathyrn sits down to talk wtih LisaR at lunch and LisaR just blurts out, "I know what I wanted to ask you...why didn't you have kids?"  An incredibly personal question that blurted out within a few minutes of sitting down.  Many other examples of that this year where a line gets thrown out there in such an odd way that lands like a thud.

I feel like this whole episode was like that! So choppy and unnatural.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 6

We need Karen from Potomac to give them each a framed copy of the rules of etiquette . They clearly want certain things about Kathryn known to viewers so they make the cast look like jackasses asking such personal questions. I guess that's the price they pay for not having Brandi this season.

• Love 8

Not sure if you're mocking me or not (and also don't care) but I don't get it? Of course we know who Desi Arnaz is (though "Desi" doesn't "stand for" Desi--it just is "Desi"); I'm just wondering what the hell he has to do with this show, or when Kyle is "always" talking about someone named Desi, which was mentioned upthread by another poster.

Huh?

I was wondering what Desi was supposed to mean as well.

Again with the mocking.. Lol

Oh good. Carry on (though I have not mocked you that I recall). 

Now I'm thinking about how I Love Lucy could kind of be viewed like a Real Housewives show...the scheming, the quest for fame, the competitive vibes between friends that kept popping up, the furs and pearls...

I think LVP and Kyle have not liked each other since the first season. They both know that they are more likable together so they grin and bare it. As far as Brandi and LVP the schism came after tampon gate which ,except for last years reunion was never mentioned ( wait, maybe Joyce referenced it at the reunion but no one reacted). I think the Scheena thing was for on camera purposes only. I love Lisa on the show but I think she's the type who NEVER forgives or forgets.

Most of all LVP likes to remind the others why they should not forgive or forget.  It has to be difficult to see Camille and Kyle as friends but most of all Camille and Faye as friends.  It works far better for Lisa if the minions are fighting and she gets to be out of the fray -except for the queenly advice to the combatants.  I think her charm was tested when Mauricio walked away in Puerto Rico and LVP still wanted to talk about it.  Since LVP is incredibly successful, I don't hink she will ever acknowledge she is a grudge holder.

• Love 7

I think it comes from Mauricio doing the, "honey, I'm home."

Oh, thanks now that's funny and I can appreciate a classic call back because I thought poster was coming from a different place and it was bothering me much like the word orangutan is others. Glad that's cleared up.
  • Love 4

Oh good. Carry on (though I have not mocked you that I recall).

Now I'm thinking about how I Love Lucy could kind of be viewed like a Real Housewives show...the scheming, the quest for fame, the competitive vibes between friends that kept popping up, the furs and pearls...

Yep the HW are just like Lucy:

2w0zj3s.gif

10f66a9f9ee41b31e8fd857f3da8ded0.jpg

Edited by talula
  • Love 7

WHAT? All of the people on these shows talk about their homes, businesses, and material things. Never heard anyone talk about "Desi" though, not even Kyle. (Anyone have a sudden urge for crackers?) Is "Desi" code for Mauricio (who is not from Cuba)?

Regular crackers, probably. Not RITZ! The crumbs are oily and tend to eff up the upholstery?

Ah, "Desi" is a suave, handsome guy with the accent that makes all women swoon as soon as he speaks. I am a MUTT (Mexican of Undetermined Tenacity/Talent) who grew up in So Cal and have seen TONS of guys like him. He reminds me of some of the city councilmen for the City of El Lay that were as straight shooting as Lombard Street in San Francisco. There is something about Mauricio that dwells just under the surface, He is slicker than Teflon.

• Love 5

While Mauricio is cute enough, he holds not a single candle to Desi! Whoo-hoo, that was one handsome man! Wow-whee!

And Ritz crackers are not even stable enough for spreadable cheeses! Useless, I tell you. Unless you're Harrison Ford in Regarding Henry.

My friends and I used to do that very "fox paws" to our other friend (with jokey love, of course!), who is Puerto Rican. She used to mock-scold, "I am not Mexican!" Until she was drunk one night and someone said Puerto Rican, and in a reflexive (and backwards) move, then yelled "I am Mexican!"

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 2

Also, can I assume that the people who were offended by LisaR's "love you long time" a few weeks ago were equally offended by Kathryn's neck-rolling and finger-wagging "Don't act like you know me if you don't know me" schtick? 

And I would assume that they were equally offended by LVP's orangutan comment.  But you know what happens when we assume ......

• Love 1

I'm surprised by all the /hate/snark/doubt about Yolanda's Illness.

I think she is/was sick -- and also wanted to be on the show. Is that a sin?

I like her a lot. I wouldn't expect that someone who was sick and recovering to care about wearing make up -- ESPECIALLY if you think chemicals and toxins are aggravating your illness. There was a recent study about toxic nail polish chemicals being found in women's bodies -- by Duke University. Not exactly some quack outfit. Geez.

The problem is that she does wear makeup and nail polish. The problem with Yolanda is that she tells lie after lie after lie, and people just don't like that.

• Love 14

Naomi Campbell, Tiger Woods, Kimora Lee Simmons. I can't think of any else in that particular Venn diagram.

Didn't know said or even implied that it was.

My point was that Yolanda isn't' the only person concerned about toxins in the body being introduced through things like nail polish.

And the many people who believe they have chemical sensitivities don't wear make up, or nail polish.

If critics want to poo-poo that (not that that is what you were doing), that of course, is their right.

Yolanda is gulping down boat loads of toxins! Haven't you seen her "medicine" closet full of herbal toxins? Those things aren't even regulated by the FDA. Nail polish and hair dye should be the least of her worries.

• Love 13

Yolanda is gulping down boat loads of toxins! Haven't you seen her "medicine" closet full of herbal toxins? Those things aren't even regulated by the FDA. Nail polish and hair dye should be the least of her worries.

I did notice Yolanda had more "medications" in her closet that the doctor pushing them had in the photo he posted of himself in his office with the herbal toxin backdrop.  I wonder if she is a member of the frequent buyers club of herbal toxins? 

• Love 5

Well, I always thought that orangutans have dark grey skin and orange hair.  I've never heard of orangutans being compared to someone with orange skin.  Orange hair?  Yes.  I thought Lisa's comment was very 'Kennish'.  Nuff said.  Lisa is usually much more controlled when the cameras are rolling but I don't think it's the first time Lisa has referred to Faye using this term.  Is it 'racist'?  Hmmm.  I don't know.  Nasty and insulting?  Yeah....

Maybe Oompa Loompa would have fit her description of Faye more accurately?! :)

Maybe Lisa was hitting the rosé a bit too heavily, got her Os confused and said orangutan but meant Oompa Loompa?

Too funny, I just posted the same thing before I read your post! Does that mean we are both warped or just creative geniuses that think alike?!! Ha ha

• Love 4

Hm. Reading the posts, here's my take.  I didn't find Lisar's comment about love you long time offensive.  I wasn't offended by Kathryn's you don't know me comment.  I was offended by Lisa's orangutan comment.  IMO, Lisa was kidding about someone's accent.  Kathryn was using street talk - who that street talk belongs to, I don't know because I've heard it so often.  The orangutan, I don't know if it was racist.  I'll go with the intention that it wasn't - giving the benefit of the doubt here.  But referring to anyone in this matter is highly insulting and uncalled for.  Add to that, an orangutan's skin isn't orange nor does Faye have orange hair  (but considering after typing that one has to wonder what Lisa actually was saying?????).  Just ugly. 

• Love 3

Hm. Reading the posts, here's my take.  I didn't find Lisar's comment about love you long time offensive.  I wasn't offended by Kathryn's you don't know me comment.  I was offended by Lisa's orangutan comment.  IMO, Lisa was kidding about someone's accent.  Kathryn was using street talk - who that street talk belongs to, I don't know because I've heard it so often.  The orangutan, I don't know if it was racist.  I'll go with the intention that it wasn't - giving the benefit of the doubt here.  But referring to anyone in this matter is highly insulting and uncalled for.  Add to that, an orangutan's skin isn't orange nor does Faye have orange hair  (but considering after typing that one has to wonder what Lisa actually was saying?????).  Just ugly. 

I like Lisa more than the other HWs and even I think she was wrong to say this but I don't think it was racist, it WAS/IS just plain petty and beneath her. I do believe she was referring to Faye's spray tan as not everyone thinks of an Orangutan's skin color, most just think of their orangish hair color. JMO though

• Love 9

I like Lisa more than the other HWs and even I think she was wrong to say this but I don't think it was racist, it WAS/IS just plain petty and beneath her. I do believe she was referring to Faye's spray tan as not everyone thinks of an Orangutan's skin color, most just think of their orangish hair color. JMO though

Yeah, I know.  Lisa is one of the few things we disagree on.  :) 

I don't know for sure if it's racist.  I keep going back and forth with it.  And that's because I think a lot of people say things that are immediately jumped on as being racist but I don't think they meant it in that way.  I just don't like Lisa anymore and I think she's a lot more like Ken than she lets out.  And from what I've seen of Ken, he's not a nice person...and I'll leave it that.

• Love 4

If I had paid money to watch this episode, I would have demanded my money back.

Here was Kathryn, all huff and puff, ready to extract her pound of flesh from Faye, just like the Cowardly Lion. "Lemme at 'er! Lemme at 'er!" Then at the big confrontation, she backed away like a deer in the headlights. Nice touch when Faye calmly closed with, "OBTW, You look beautiful/lovely." (or whatever she said.)

I can't tell is Erika is either highly amused or bored to tears. Uh, ya think Kathryn should have read Faye's book?

For all intents and purposes, Brandi may as well be on the show this season. Everybody spends an inordinate amount of time talking about her and rehashing the past.

Lisa Rinna is about as subtle (and obtuse) as a wrecking ball. First, Kathryn had barely opened her menu at the cafe when Lisa was querying her about why she didn't have kids. Then, just as last week, she randomly asked Lisa VP why she had issues with Faye.

Does Bravo have a rule that Lisa VP has to vet all of the new housewives? (Is Lisa the longest-running?) What's with her and all of the nosy questions? It's like being hazed to join a sorority. And, does that bitch know how to hold a grudge.

I guess Lisa R is the new resident villain this year. She'd barely zipped her lips after the Faye/Lisa VP "how awkward can I make this?" encounter, when she started in on Yolanda and Munchausen's. Lisa VP loves to drag the kids into all of the discussions, doesn't she? First, Kyle's kids about that wedding, now Anwar and Bella and whether or not they have Lyme disease. Geez, this is coming from a woman who dresses her dog up to match whatever she's wearing. /eyeroll

I think Yolanda probably got wind that the barbecue was a dress-up affair after all and purposely dressed down and came bare-faced. She always sticks around just long enough to get some sympathy and drops just enough hints to get people talking long after she's left.

Kyle reminds me of a mean high school girl, especially when she was telling everybody else what a wonderful friend Faye is to have -- like the rest of them suck. Yeah, wait until her next book comes out.

Isn't it OK to leave a housewife out for an episode or two? The scenes with Eileen in Italy were so random and I'm surprised that she allowed to have such an emotional and clearly difficult process on camera.

Kathryn and her husband don't seem too bright to go on TV and shop for expensive jewelry while announcing that they rent a condo in Brentwood.

I'm sure the next weeks will be all about poor Kim since her ex-husband died this week.

Another gem is that I can't wait to see Kyle on "Celebrity Apprentice." I'll bet she cries a lot and only lasts a few weeks. If her reign can surpass Khloe Kardashian's when she was on, then I'll be proud. (Actually, Brandi and Lisa R did pretty well when they were on CA.)

• Love 4

Lisar didn't actually say, "love you long time".  I think she "know long time".  I look at it this way there were zero stories about Lisar and her bad accent.  Tits on an ant.  Kathryn's tough chick act fell pretty flat and there isn't much about it in the bogs, time will tell Tuesday after the show airs if there is any blowback from Lisa's comment.   I think  LVP is kind of striking out this year with being misunderstood.  I doubt Faye will ask her for an apology.  LVP's blg should be interesting.

• Love 2

It does amaze me at some of the questions certain housewives throw out there?  Why didn't you have children?  How old are you?  How old is your husband?  How's your husband in bed?  Oh, you didn't ask me but I think your video is this, that or the other thing....   Who asks these things?  I wouldn't in a million years.  OK.  I may talk about some of this stuff behind their backs.  And I consider that ok but I never would put someone on the spot like that.   Maybe I'm just as bad as someone who does confront.  I don't know.

• Love 5

Yeah, I know.  Lisa is one of the few things we disagree on.  :) 

I don't know for sure if it's racist.  I keep going back and forth with it.  And that's because I think a lot of people say things that are immediately jumped on as being racist but I don't think they meant it in that way.  I just don't like Lisa anymore and I think she's a lot more like Ken than she lets out.  And from what I've seen of Ken, he's not a nice person...and I'll leave it that.

To me, Ken's age is showing! LOL My father would say things like Ken does at that same age as well. It seems like some older people JUST say whatever they are thinking without thinking first!

Even though we disagree about Lisa, I still enjoy your posts/point of view!

If I had paid money to watch this episode, I would have demanded my money back.

Here was Kathryn, all huff and puff, ready to extract her pound of flesh from Faye, just like the Cowardly Lion. "Lemme at 'er! Lemme at 'er!" Then at the big confrontation, she backed away like a deer in the headlights. Nice touch when Faye calmly closed with, "OBTW, You look beautiful/lovely." (or whatever she said.)

I can't tell is Erika is either highly amused or bored to tears. Uh, ya think Kathryn should have read Faye's book?

For all intents and purposes, Brandi may as well be on the show this season. Everybody spends an inordinate amount of time talking about her and rehashing the past.

Lisa Rinna is about as subtle (and obtuse) as a wrecking ball. First, Kathryn had barely opened her menu at the cafe when Lisa was querying her about why she didn't have kids. Then, just as last week, she randomly asked Lisa VP why she had issues with Faye.

Does Bravo have a rule that Lisa VP has to vet all of the new housewives? (Is Lisa the longest-running?) What's with her and all of the nosy questions? It's like being hazed to join a sorority. And, does that bitch know how to hold a grudge.

I guess Lisa R is the new resident villain this year. She'd barely zipped her lips after the Faye/Lisa VP "how awkward can I make this?" encounter, when she started in on Yolanda and Munchausen's. Lisa VP loves to drag the kids into all of the discussions, doesn't she? First, Kyle's kids about that wedding, now Anwar and Bella and whether or not they have Lyme disease. Geez, this is coming from a woman who dresses her dog up to match whatever she's wearing. /eyeroll

I think Yolanda probably got wind that the barbecue was a dress-up affair after all and purposely dressed down and came bare-faced. She always sticks around just long enough to get some sympathy and drops just enough hints to get people talking long after she's left.

Kyle reminds me of a mean high school girl, especially when she was telling everybody else what a wonderful friend Faye is to have -- like the rest of them suck. Yeah, wait until her next book comes out.

Isn't it OK to leave a housewife out for an episode or two? The scenes with Eileen in Italy were so random and I'm surprised that she allowed to have such an emotional and clearly difficult process on camera.

Kathryn and her husband don't seem too bright to go on TV and shop for expensive jewelry while announcing that they rent a condo in Brentwood.

I'm sure the next weeks will be all about poor Kim since her ex-husband died this week.

Another gem is that I can't wait to see Kyle on "Celebrity Apprentice." I'll bet she cries a lot and only lasts a few weeks. If her reign can surpass Khloe Kardashian's when she was on, then I'll be proud. (Actually, Brandi and Lisa R did pretty well when they were on CA.)

Lisa AND Kyle are the 2 remaining originals on this show. I suspect that there was MORE to the conversations where Lisa asks Erika/Kathryn about themselves but was edited out. Both of them, Erika and Kathryn have said in their blogs that the questions Lisa asked were not offensive/intrusive to them and that they, themselves, ask similar questions to new "friends" as well.  LOL AND, this way, we get to know these newbies a bit more than what Bravo has told us.

Both times Lisa spoke about Anwar/Bella, someone else had started the conversation about the kids, not Lisa. I do think she should have kept her mouth shut when Kyle asked about the kids at the non BBQ party though.

Maybe the BH HWs get paid per episode/event/film time like some of the NY/Atl. HWs do, which translates into the more events they attend, the more times they allow the cameras to film them at home/private trips....the more they get paid! LOL

• Love 1

I've always thought of Faye as rusty looking but it oddly moves around to different areas of her person. Sometimes its her faux tan or bronzer, then maybe her highlights and when her highlights are toned down its her general hair color. But when the planets align her hair and skin tone can all be a lovely shade of orange. Sometimes I think she looks pretty and gets it right and other times not so much but she does seem to love that corner of the color wheel to spice up her look.

• Love 7

To me, Ken's age is showing! LOL My father would say things like Ken does at that same age as well. It seems like some older people JUST say whatever they are thinking without thinking first!

Even though we disagree about Lisa, I still enjoy your posts/point of view!

Lisa AND Kyle are the 2 remaining originals on this show. I suspect that there was MORE to the conversations where Lisa asks Erika/Kathryn about themselves but was edited out. Both of them, Erika and Kathryn have said in their blogs that the questions Lisa asked were not offensive/intrusive to them and that they, themselves, ask similar questions to new "friends" as well.  LOL AND, this way, we get to know these newbies a bit more than what Bravo has told us.

Both times Lisa spoke about Anwar/Bella, someone else had started the conversation about the kids, not Lisa. I do think she should have kept her mouth shut when Kyle asked about the kids at the non BBQ party though.

Maybe the BH HWs get paid per episode/event/film time like some of the NY/Atl. HWs do, which translates into the more events they attend, the more times they allow the cameras to film them at home/private trips....the more they get paid! LOL

Me too Wire! 

I'll add ZM to that as well. 

• Love 4

Oh, thanks now that's funny and I can appreciate a classic call back because I thought poster was coming from a different place and it was bothering me much like the word orangutan is others. Glad that's cleared up.

If you ever have a question, please don't hesitate to drop me a PM and I will be more than happy to engage in a conversation about what I have posted. I tend to have a wickedly pointed sense of humor that, on first blush, may bother some folks and for that I do apologize.

Edited by ElDosEquis
  • Love 7

THANK YOU!!

2) I did enjoy the scene of Ken taking Lisa VP to the sex shop. THAT seems very real, that he's talking about opening another plea, and she's like, uh, if anything we should be thinking about NOT working so much…. I loved when he told the dog  "don't worry. We'll talk her into it." Exactly what some married people might say.

And speaking of that damned dog. I HATE it when people carry their frigging dogs. Let the dog WALK. It has legs for a reason. Geez. I never really thought about it too much….but years ago I heard a dog trainer say its' VERY bad for owners to carry their dogs. And then it dawned on me. You know what I do hate it when they do that.

I guess that's "bitch eating crackers" to you. (Wink, wink)

• Love 2

I've always thought of Faye as rusty looking but it oddly moves around to different areas of her person. Sometimes its her faux tan or bronzer, then maybe her highlights and when her highlights are toned down its her general hair color. But when the planets align her hair and skin tone can all be a lovely shade of orange. Sometimes I think she looks pretty and gets it right and other times not so much but she does seem to love that corner of the color wheel to spice up her look.

Didn't know said or even implied that it was.

My point was that Yolanda isn't' the only person concerned about toxins in the body being introduced through things like nail polish.

And the many people who believe they have chemical sensitivities don't wear make up, or nail polish.

If critics want to poo-poo that (not that that is what you were doing), that of course, is their right.

Yes, of course many, many people are concerned about toxins.  That's nothing new.  Yolanda, however, is clearly not as concerned about toxins as she claims to be.  She mouths off about a lot of things, but actions speak louder than words.  She picks and chooses what she does, and it often has no relation at all to what she says.  She's using things that are clearly toxic.  She's not only a liar, but she's not a good liar.  And she is absolutely not the expert on toxins (and everything else) that she claims to be.

I'm sure that most people who feel they have chemical sensitivities to makeup do what's necessary and stop wearing it.  Yolanda, however, is not one of those people.

• Love 12
I tend to have a wickedly pointed sense of humor that, on first blush, may bother some folks and for that I do apologize.

I think I might like this about you...regardless of any Desi-related confusion!

Edited by TattleTeeny

I'm all for Yolanda (or anyone else) stopping using makeup, hair color and anything else they're allergic to, but I'm confused and nonplussed when they choose to wear it at select times.  First it's on; then it's off.  In Yolanda's case, it only adds to the suspicions about her duplicity.

I would like to echo what someone else wrote about the "BBQ."  I do not think that there should be any statute of limitations on Faye.  Cocaine or not, she was more than aware of what she was saying and claiming.  If her targets have to live with allegations against them for a lifetime, why should Faye be excused for making the allegations?  That makes no sense to me.  Faye is a big girl now.  She should behave like one, which includes gracefully dropping the idea of returning to this show!!!  I would suggest that Kyle should adopt the same ideas.  If Faye returns, will Brandi be the next to "reform?"  It's over, Bravo.  Let's end it.

• Love 10

I'm all for Yolanda (or anyone else) stopping using makeup, hair color and anything else they're allergic to, but I'm confused and nonplussed when they choose to wear it at select times.  First it's on; then it's off.  In Yolanda's case, it only adds to the suspicions about her duplicity.

I would like to echo what someone else wrote about the "BBQ."  I do not think that there should be any statute of limitations on Faye.  Cocaine or not, she was more than aware of what she was saying and claiming.  If her targets have to live with allegations against them for a lifetime, why should Faye be excused for making the allegations?  That makes no sense to me.  Faye is a big girl now.  She should behave like one, which includes gracefully dropping the idea of returning to this show!!!  I would suggest that Kyle should adopt the same ideas.  If Faye returns, will Brandi be the next to "reform?"  It's over, Bravo.  Let's end it.

Kathryn did not really have any allegations thrown at her.  Faye wrote she is sweet.  And then quoted something Kris Jenner said.  I think you are on the same page as Faye-she is not apologizing or denying what she wrote, she is not using her addiction as a reason for the statements in her book.  She apologized if anyone was offended.  Now maybe we should all Kathryn to the same standard-she and her husband initially supported OJ, I believe she was part of the group that would meet with OJ's attorneys.  Might have been nice if she would have prefaced her statements with a little outrage of the brutal murder of Nicole.  Kathryn told us she was in your face kind of person-was that bravado present when she was hanging with the dream team?  This is why dredging up years old history is dangerous.

Brandi said something interesting (if true) her return to BH was predicated on only filming with certain people because she did not want to be attacked by the group and make it a storyline and profiting off her appearance.  In other words, she wanted more money to return in a limited role.   I hate to say this-but for all Brandi's chest beating she really isn't a bug part of the story this year.  With LVP wanting apologies for seasons' ago slights, her name is bound to come up.   I do agree NO MORE BRANDI and take Yolanda with her.

• Love 4

Kathryn did not really have any allegations thrown at her.  Faye wrote she is sweet.  And then quoted something Kris Jenner said.  I think you are on the same page as Faye-she is not apologizing or denying what she wrote, she is not using her addiction as a reason for the statements in her book.  She apologized if anyone was offended.  Now maybe we should all Kathryn to the same standard-she and her husband initially supported OJ, I believe she was part of the group that would meet with OJ's attorneys.  Might have been nice if she would have prefaced her statements with a little outrage of the brutal murder of Nicole.  Kathryn told us she was in your face kind of person-was that bravado present when she was hanging with the dream team?  This is why dredging up years old history is dangerous.

Taking Kathyrn out of the whole thing, what Faye Resnick did WAS morally repugnant and I don't care that it was 20 some years ago that it happened, whether she was on crack or not.  A woman was brutally murdered, supposedly a best friend of hers, and she writes a book detailing affairs that she had and therefore adding to the battlecry used by OJ supporters as though Nicole Brown Simpson deserved her fate.  

Yes, I'm sure Faye doesn't want to rehash this whole mess.  But she's can't change the history of dragging her dead best friend through the mud post-mortem.

On Kathryn and OJ, I didn't know about that interesting piece of history. Of course, she's no prize either.  She seems to be nothing more than an elevated groupie who was able to get the athletes to marry her because she was a "model."  I'm sure she did turn a blind eye to Marcus Allen's affairs.  Most of the wives tend to do that because they love being the wife of a star athlete.  

• Love 9

Taking Kathyrn out of the whole thing, what Faye Resnick did WAS morally repugnant and I don't care that it was 20 some years ago that it happened, whether she was on crack or not.  A woman was brutally murdered, supposedly a best friend of hers, and she writes a book detailing affairs that she had and therefore adding to the battlecry used by OJ supporters as though Nicole Brown Simpson deserved her fate.  

This.  If Bravo and Kyle can rehabilitate this trick's image, they are magicians. Kyle really should stop trying because it's not helping her own image, imo.   

Faye proved then - and she's proving now - that she's cold and hard.  She doesn't just have a resting bitch face.  She's got an evil resting bitch face.  The internet has dubbed Rinna, 'Lipsa'.  Kyle is 'Vyle'.  Taylor is 'Traylor'.  Faye should be 'Fetch' because she shouldn't be allowed to happen. 

• Love 11

Yes, I'm sure Faye doesn't want to rehash this whole mess.  But she's can't change the history of dragging her dead best friend through the mud post-mortem.

On Kathryn and OJ, I didn't know about that interesting piece of history. Of course, she's no prize either.  She seems to be nothing more than an elevated groupie who was able to get the athletes to marry her because she was a "model."  I'm sure she did turn a blind eye to Marcus Allen's affairs.  Most of the wives tend to do that because they love being the wife of a star athlete.  

I don't know of one person with any intelligence that thought or expressed Nicole deserved her fate.  If they are out there that is on them not Faye.

• Love 3