Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

imjagain, the other day I was trying to make a comment about Faye's "smile," but I couldn't get the right word(s) to describe it.  You just did.  "Smug smirk" is perfect!  Faye always seems  to me to be looking down at people while they talk, to be indulging them by patiently waiting with a bored look on her face until it's her turn to speak again.  I don't know whether Faye suffers from natural feelings of superiority or whether she's adopted several affectations that make her seem that way.  Either way, she's not a bad-looking woman, but for me, those looks on her face ruin what otherwise would be a fairly pleasant expression.  I personally think it's her own attitude of superiority, reinforced by Kyle, who will announce to a table what a dear and loving friend Faye is.  I doubt very much that Nicole or her family would describe Faye in those terms.  If Kyle lost one of her daughters in the tragic way that the Browns did, I doubt that her raves about Faye would continue.

• Love 10

Rubiglo?

I remember dropping the Rubiglo crock pot on my beige bedroom rug, LOL. I worked for months to get the hellish stain out. That was my orange phase. Faye probably gets a orange spray tan for her TV appearance.

• Love 3

i think Faye behaved well in that confrontation with Kathryn. She didn't raise her voice. She didn't attempt to excuse the inexcusible. She apologized in an adult way but didn't then go in for all that 'we're bffs now, let's hug and make up' crap. I was impressed. A long time ago she did something reprehensible for money. She isn't the first. And I very much doubt she's the only one in that group.

• Love 11

And let the record show that I thought - and wrote - that I personally thought she was appropriating more of a Latina manner of speech.  

I immediately thought Latina too.

I don't know that I found it offensive, but I thought it was obnoxious.  I'm already getting a one-and-done feeling from Kathryn.  I could be wrong, of course, but she doesn't seem interesting at all.

Edited by DebbieM4
  • Love 10

I was just channel surfing and saw the Dr Phil show for a couple of minutes and low and behold his show is about the upcoming OJ mini series! LOL Nicole's sister choose to be interviewed OFF stage/set but she said that NO ONE let her family, Nicole's family, know they were making the movie/series and she is very upset to say the least!

ETA, Ron Goldman's father was ON set alongside Dr Phil but I didn't hear him say whether or not any one contacted him that they were making this movie/series.

I was half listening doing another project.  I don't know if there was any obligation for the actors or production to contact the families about the series as the guest thought.  Kim Goldman always kind of annoyed me.  I have the utmost sympathy for her loss but she has to understand that this was a big deal in American culture and history and to take the position that no trial should be reenacted is just plain unrealistic.  At least, that's what I thought I heard as I was sanding... Don't ask. 

I was half listening doing another project.  I don't know if there was any obligation for the actors or production to contact the families about the series as the guest thought.  Kim Goldman always kind of annoyed me.  I have the utmost sympathy for her loss but she has to understand that this was a big deal in American culture and history and to take the position that no trial should be reenacted is just plain unrealistic.  At least, that's what I thought I heard as I was sanding... Don't ask. 

I didn't hear what either of the Goldman's said, only Nicole's sister and I do think it would have been the right thing to do, only by production that is, to notify the families of both victims. Yes, this is a part of American history but it was not all that long ago and there are still family members of both victims alive that were alive when this happened. I don't think they, production, need the families blessings or even their impute but out of respect, notification should have happened IMO. From what little I heard, just a couple of minutes, Nicole's sister basically said that she felt it was an unauthorized film and feared how Nicole would be portrayed and I don't blame her. I hope that the producers/director didn't go with a sensationalized portrait of Nicole and Ron and that they are more true to who/what they were in real day to day life.

Nicole's sister refused to be on the stage and was interviewed one on one by Dr. Phil. Both Goldman's, father/sister, were ON stage alongside Dr. Phil.

• Love 5

I didn't hear what either of the Goldman's said, only Nicole's sister and I do think it would have been the right thing to do, only by production that is, to notify the families of both victims. Yes, this is a part of American history but it was not all that long ago and there are still family members of both victims alive that were alive when this happened. I don't think they, production, need the families blessings or even their impute but out of respect, notification should have happened IMO. From what little I heard, just a couple of minutes, Nicole's sister basically said that she felt it was an unauthorized film and feared how Nicole would be portrayed and I don't blame her. I hope that the producers/director didn't go with a sensationalized portrait of Nicole and Ron and that they are more true to who/what they were in real day to day life.

Nicole's sister refused to be on the stage and was interviewed one on one by Dr. Phil. Both Goldman's, father/sister, were ON stage alongside Dr. Phil.

I guess my question is why?  What difference would have it meant?  FYI, we're doing a docuseries about  OJ?  Would that change their feelings?  I don't think so.  I don't mean to come across hard or uncaring.  IIRC they were also upset that the actors portraying them didn't contact them.  David Schwimmer did say he talked to Kris about portraying Robert K but I don't think it really wouldn't have made a difference.  Again, I feel for the families but it is what it is.  The blame is on OJ.

• Love 6

It was really interesting that the Goldmand objected to the fact that both victims were not portrayed at all in the series.

I thought it was for the best as it is more about the process rather than the victims and their families point of views.

It was sad when Nicole's sister mentioned that her mother asked her to change the TV channel in order to avoid seeing the commercial for the TV series.

Jeff was tactful and diplomatic but still it is exploiting the lives and tragic deaths of their loved ones in their opinions.

One mentioned that they can never have closure..

• Love 5

I woke up this morning checked my phone then checked on you all, see what was being said and BAM!!! Pic after pic of Faye's face... Thanks. Lol.

I don't think Faye is unattractive, hell I don't even hate her. Killers and child molesters get my hate.

People are Flawed. Maybe she is a different person now idk, I would think if she was, she would opt out of Bravo trying to showcase the murder of a friend. That goes for Kathryn too. I hope I never make such huge mistakes that follow me for the rest of my life. I understand how much she hurt people and I even understand why she is so disliked.

Everytime they show Kyle at the dinner with Allison Dubois and Kyle puts her hand under her chin and tries to do Camille's face. I laugh because it actually looks like Faye.

Sorry, for the pointless post, but I am a little wobbly after pic after pic of Faye's smug smirk.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 8

I can't get too worked up about Faye's book at this point. It was indeed morally corrupt to write a tell-all book about a horrific crime in which two people lost their lives. But...I don't believe in permanently judging people by a terrible decision they made in the darkest moments of their lives, and I do find it a bit cruel that some people (in general, not referring to other posters) are being dismissive of her because she used to be addicted to drugs. I hate that "once a druggie" attitude. So she was a cokehead 20 years ago, BFD; she shouldn't be branded for the rest of time. 

With all that said, though, I do think her personality kind of sucks. Even though I've no lost love for Brandi it's not right to go up to somebody's face and call them a marriage wrecking piece of trash who can't be a lady no matter how many Chanel bags she owns. That's just mean. 

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 7

FWIW I agree, Faye may be a wonderful person, now and sure, it's unfair to pre-judge her. However, I find a little comfort in the fact that she is pre-judged not because of her race, creed, sexual orientation or any of the usuals. She is pre-judged based on her own very public actions. That's kind of fair. IMO

• Love 16

FWIW I agree, Faye may be a wonderful person, now and sure, it's unfair to pre-judge her. However, I find a little comfort in the fact that she is pre-judged not because of her race, creed, sexual orientation or any of the usuals. She is pre-judged based on her own very public actions. That's kind of fair. IMO

If she is a wonderful person, she sure plays the hell of the nasty slithery bitch role.

Give her an Emmy already.

As far as the fact that Eileen and some of the other castmates keep on saying that she is wonderful, they are just being polite , IMO.

• Love 6

If she is a wonderful person, she sure plays the hell of the nasty slithery bitch role.

Give her an Emmy already.

As far as the fact that Eileen and some of the other castmates keep on saying that she is wonderful, they are just being polite , IMO.

The thing about being painted with the brush has been painted for the last 22 years is, if that were the essence of her being, one would think in the last 15 years or so there would have been some similar behavior.  It just seems she moved forward without apologies for what she wrote.

Eileen certainly didn't have to be polite, she could have sided with LVP or Brandi in their opinion.

• Love 3

I am kinda neutral on Faye. I don't hate her, but I'm certainly not a fan either. I will say that Faye has a pretty spectacular figure for somebody close to turning 59!  Well, heck, great for any age.  

• Love 5

I can't get too worked up about Faye's book at this point. It was indeed morally corrupt to write a tell-all book about a horrific crime in which two people lost their lives. But...I don't believe in permanently judging people by a terrible decision they made in the darkest moments of their lives, and I do find it a bit cruel that some people (in general, not referring to other posters) are being dismissive of her because she used to be addicted to drugs. I hate that "once a druggie" attitude. So she was a cokehead 20 years ago, BFD; she shouldn't be branded for the rest of time. 

With all that said, though, I do think her personality kind of sucks. Even though I've no lost love for Brandi it's not right to go up to somebody's face and call them a marriage wrecking piece of trash who can't be a lady no matter how many Chanel bags she owns. That's just mean. 

I guess for me, I have no problem with her having a permanent stain on her reputation. She caused the grieving families unnecessary pain by airing out the dirty details of her friend's life for profit.  I think that says a lot about her character.  And she doesn't seem to be the least bit remorseful.  And according to this article, it held up jury selection.  Some quotes from the Brown family calling it trash.  http://articles.latimes.com/1994-10-20/local/me-52588_1_nicole-simpson

• Love 5

I'd prefer to go to dinner with Faye then YoWoe.

The thing is, Yolanda would probably have dinner with anyone who is willing sit there and listen to her health problems, ad nauseum. 

Unless you're from the 90210, are reasonably good looking with a hot bod dressed in expensive clothing, and carrying a Chanel like a real lady, Faye wouldn't have dinner with you. General you.  I can't imagine Faye sitting down for a meal with just anybody unless they have something to offer her or be an attractive prop for the papps.

With Faye, only pretty people please apply.  Hell, with Yolanda, you won't even have to wash your hair.

• Love 3

Rubiglo?

I had to google that! I guess that's it, I don't remember that, but I didn't have it, my friends did...and they "over-did" it! I have olive skin, no need for bronzer...(Italian)

I thought it was something from the 70s, down to Earth movement.

Anyways...yes, Faye must be a bronzer queen and why she bonded with Adrienne!! I do kind of miss Adrienne even though she could be annoying. That's it, maybe Faye crossed the line with LVP and stained her furniture too.

• Love 2

The thing is, Yolanda would probably have dinner with anyone who is willing sit there and listen to her health problems, ad nauseum. 

Unless you're from the 90210, are reasonably good looking with a hot bod dressed in expensive clothing, and carrying a Chanel like a real lady, Faye wouldn't have dinner with you. General you.  I can't imagine Faye sitting down for a meal with just anybody unless they have something to offer her or be an attractive prop for the papps.

With Faye, only pretty people please apply.  Hell, with Yolanda, you won't even have to wash your hair.

LOL, All very true!

Your post was about what they would prefer:) I don't care about their feelings (LOL), I'd prefer to eat with Faye ignoring me rather than listen to Yo's BS (I'd end up getting into an argument with her and you know what it is like to argue with a brainwashed loony)

• Love 1

I do find it a bit cruel that some people (in general, not referring to other posters) are being dismissive of her because she used to be addicted to drugs. I hate that "once a druggie" attitude. So she was a cokehead 20 years ago, BFD; she shouldn't be branded for the rest of time. 

There are days when I cannot look at myself in the mirror because I know what I did in my past. It must be fun to be able to do it with a clear conscience day after day? ; )

• Love 5

But...I don't believe in permanently judging people by a terrible decision they made in the darkest moments of their lives, and I do find it a bit cruel that some people (in general, not referring to other posters) are being dismissive of her because she used to be addicted to drugs. I hate that "once a druggie" attitude. So she was a cokehead 20 years ago, BFD; she shouldn't be branded for the rest of time. 

Either do I.  But if a druggie made a terrible decision that affected someone negatively years ago and forever remained unapologetic, she's forever an asshole, in my book. Even if she's now sober.

But if a druggie did harm and tried to make amends...at least in the form of an apology and not a smug smile or passive aggressive comments, that's when I could move on.  If I were Nicole or Ron's family, it would be hard to move on.  Apology or not.  Not from this shit:

"What's your name?  Bob?  Thanks, Bob for buying my book where I write about all the dirty secrets of my nearly-decapitated best friend! She was slaughtered in her front yard while her children were sleeping upstairs. Just happened a few months ago. Thanks and you have yourself a great day."

faye-resnick.jpg?w=630

• Love 7

I do find it a bit cruel that some people (in general, not referring to other posters) are being dismissive of her because she used to be addicted to drugs. I hate that "once a druggie" attitude. So she was a cokehead 20 years ago, BFD; she shouldn't be branded for the rest of time. 

I think it's because often the "once a druggie" relapses.  The recidivism rates are very high for addicts.  Hell, how many times has Kim Richards claimed to be sober?  I wouldn't trust Kim Richards to write a tell all book when she was using and expect it to be truthful.  So if Faye wrote the book describing periods of time in which she was high and in turn besmirching a woman nearly decapitated, I think she deserves the scorn she gets.

• Love 4

I've been waiting to hear some choice comments about Kyle's wardrobe at her non-BBQ.  My sweet, late grandma would have called Kyle's long, flowing, purple  gown a nightgown and would have been scandalized that Kyle would wear it even in her backyard!  Seeing Kyle toddle around in it with her stilettos (sp?) made me laugh, but maybe I'm all alone in that opinion.  Did anyone else think she looked slightly ridiculous?  Purple was the big color (LAST year)!  Meow!

Edited by Lura
  • Love 5

I've been waiting to hear some choice comments about Kyle's wardrobe at her non-BBQ.  My sweet, late grandma would have called Kyle's long, flowing, purple  gown a nightgown and would have been scandalized that Kyle would wear it even in her backyard!  Seeing Kyle toddle around in it with her stilettos (sp?) made me laugh, but maybe I'm all alone in that opinion.  Did anyone else think she looked slightly ridiculous?  Purple was the big color (LAST year)!  Meow!

I think she looks ridiculous with those outfits.  But I also think she looks ridiculous with that hair.  I really think her hair is WAY too long and WAY too dark for her and as she ages, it's dragging her down.  She could keep it long but maybe make it no longer than slightly below her shoulders and it would be a huge improvement.

• Love 4

I didn't care for it at all. The funny thing is, she said she had on jeans, but changed. IMO she looks her best in jeans with a cute top.

• Love 5

I didn't care for it at all. The funny thing is, she said she had on jeans, but changed. IMO she looks her best in jeans with a cute top.

The Mrs. Roper type dresses make her look heavy!  She has a great shape.  She should show it more.

• Love 3

I quite like Kyle. But totally agree with y'all about her appearance . The over-long hair and kaftans and bloused-up floaty tops make her look old and dumpy and frowny. There's nothing light or modern or young about that look. If she cut her hair and wore clothes that were tailored but not tight or too long or too short she'd lose 15 years and 30lb in my opinion.

• Love 5

It was really interesting that the Goldmand objected to the fact that both victims were not portrayed at all in the series.

I thought it was for the best as it is more about the process rather than the victims and their families point of views.

There will probably never be a movie, miniseries, whatever that portrays Ron and Nicole with any accuracy or depth. OJ was a public figure and mixed with enough people to get a sense of who he is and was. Ron and Nicole became public figures only because of their deaths. Nicole mixed with a crowd who would likely not be willing to provide a first hand account of Nicole. That leaves her family, who like Ron's family, would want to portray the victims in the best light. Leaving us with Faye's book which is salacious trash.

Faye clearly still cares about money and fame because she keeps showing up on this show. If she had any sense of how heinous people consider her transgression, she would have sincerely apologized to Kathryn as a proxy for the apology she owed to Nicole and the Brown family. I think Faye probably apologized to the Browns a long time ago, but we never saw that.

The viewers see this person who opportunistically capitalized off of her friend's murder. She shows up looking smug, defiant, and unrepentant. If she could understand that if she just said to Kathryn, "I'm sorry. I was an asshole and I had no reason to put that in my book. I was different person then. I've changed. I hope we can move forward" I think viewers would stop reacting like Faye is the Antichrist.

• Love 5

I guess my question is why?  What difference would have it meant?  FYI, we're doing a docuseries about  OJ?  Would that change their feelings?  I don't think so.  I don't mean to come across hard or uncaring.  IIRC they were also upset that the actors portraying them didn't contact them.  David Schwimmer did say he talked to Kris about portraying Robert K but I don't think it really wouldn't have made a difference.  Again, I feel for the families but it is what it is.  The blame is on OJ.

Feelings and devastation don't really "get better."  I think they just stab your heart less often.  I know this show is bringing me right back to that time, and I lost a dear friend right after the verdict.  They lost their daughter, son, brother, sister in a horrifying way.  They are, and always will be, entitled to those feelings.  I totally get why they are unhappy about the show.  More money off of their tragedy, unbelievable tragedy really.  Bringing it all back up, and for them, feeling like it happened yesterday.

• Love 5

Lisa V was right about Kathryn's feelings about Faye.  Kyle needs to let people have their feelings.  I don't know why she was thought Kathryn was so out of line.  She seems to have a weird blind spot when it comes to Faye.   

• Love 5

Lisa V was right about Kathryn's feelings about Faye.  Kyle needs to let people have their feelings.  I don't know why she was thought Kathryn was so out of line.  She seems to have a weird blind spot when it comes to Faye.   

I think it was more about the time and place.  It was a celebration of her anniversary.  This was not the time or place to bring up her feelings about Faye.

• Love 2

Katherine your ex-husband's BFF, you know the one you went to the Team OJ meetings with, mentioned you and Marcus in his "suicide note".  So don't talk about the brutal murder of someone you knew, ypu were supporting her killer-talk about poor judgment on yours and Marcus' part supporting OJ, the wife beater.

• Love 3

I think it was more about the time and place.  It was a celebration of her anniversary.  This was not the time or place to bring up her feelings about Faye.

Except that Kyle had just got done telling Lisa that Faye's  behavior at Lisa's party 3 years ago wasn't that bad! Kathryn didn't slam Faye to either Lisa or Kyle tonight, NOR did she insult Kyle as co-hostess like Faye did Lisa. Also, the party was to celebrate Lisa/Ken's 33rd wedding anniversary as well. Like Kyle said, Lisa/Ken's anniversary was first, hers/Mauricio's was a few weeks away. Anyway, why did Kyle even need to go ask Lisa if she, Lisa, was being nice to Faye? First, it was Lisa's party/celebration as well and second, Faye had already told Kyle that she and Lisa had a pleasant exchange, IMO was this just another attempt by Kyle to make Lisa look bad by getting Lisa upset?

• Love 6

Except that Kyle had just got done telling Lisa that Faye's  behavior at Lisa's party 3 years ago wasn't that bad! Kathryn didn't slam Faye to either Lisa or Kyle tonight, NOR did she insult Kyle as co-hostess like Faye did Lisa. Also, the party was to celebrate Lisa/Ken's 33rd wedding anniversary as well. Like Kyle said, Lisa/Ken's anniversary was first, hers/Mauricio's was a few weeks away. Anyway, why did Kyle even need to go ask Lisa if she, Lisa, was being nice to Faye? First, it was Lisa's party/celebration as well and second, Faye had already told Kyle that she and Lisa had a pleasant exchange, IMO was this just another attempt by Kyle to make Lisa look bad by getting Lisa upset?

Well, I have to agree Kyle.  I don't think that Faye's behavior was bad at all at Lisa's renewal vows.  And why was she even there, given Lisa's feelings?  It was a Bravo event.  That speaks volumes about LIsa.

I do think Kathryn was slamming Faye.  She didn't have to do that....at all.  Maybe, at the least, she should have read the exact quotes from the book if  she was going to go there.  Doesn't say much about Kathryn.  And IMO, if anything was said about Lisa, her reaction would have been quite different.  I don't think Kyle's motive was to get Lisa upset or to make Lisa look bad.  She was just expressing her feelings and Lisa dismissed it....because it wasn't about LIsa.

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 1

Well, I have to agree Kyle.  I don't think that Faye's behavior was bad at all at Lisa's renewal vows.  And why was she even there, given Lisa's feelings?  It was a Bravo event.  That speaks volumes about LIsa.

I do think Kathryn was slamming Faye.  She didn't have to do that....at all.  Maybe, at the least, she should have read the exact quotes from the book if  she was going to go there.  Doesn't say much about Kathryn.  And IMO, if anything was said about Lisa, her reaction would have been quite different.  I don't think Kyle's motive was to get Lisa upset or to make Lisa look bad.  She was just expressing her feelings and Lisa dismissed it....because it wasn't about LIsa.

No, Faye accused Lisa of using Brandi to do her dirty work at Lisa's party. Lisa said to Faye that she felt insulted in HER home at HER party....HER feelings, which she is entitled to. Yes, Faye was there because of production which is why she has appeared this season as well. AND, again, the party tonight was also to celebrate Lisa/Ken's anniversary which was the week of the party, Kyle/Mauricio's anniversary was still a few weeks away. If Kyle is entitled to have her feelings about Faye, why isn't anyone else allowed to have theirs for whatever reason?

Kathryn said she didn't need to buy the book and read it because much of the book were splashed across every tabloid at the checkout (which it was) and she saw/read it there. Kathryn is entitled to her feelings and Kyle needs to leave it to Kathryn/Faye to figure it out. She would NOT be happy if production has JO (HOH) come on the show and she was forced to interact with him as part of her job and she hasn't read, according to her, that book yet she hates it. LOL

• Love 4

Well, the O.J. crap has ruined this show for me. Last night I started to watch the episode before this one that I'd recorded and as soon as that Kathryn person had been on 5 minutes I lost all interest. Deleted the entire episode and this one without even trying to watch. Done.

For all that I found Yo's LD stuff annoying, I could still watch (and snark here) for the fascinating craziness of it. I even put up with the grating Bethenny being inserted into BH episodes. I like Erika and wanted to see more of her and Eileen and Vince, and even LisaR doing her home shopping show gig was entertaining.

But I want NOTHING to do with Faye or Kathryn and don't want to hear or read about their sordid stories. So I'm dropping BH and going to Potomac where the harmless housewives of suburban DC are ratchety fun to snark about, and I can occasionally spot locales I'm familiar with.

Terrible job you did this season Andy.

Edited by RedHawk
  • Love 2

To be fair he probably did it with a big nudge from Bravo etc.  Two weeks before The People vs OJ Simpson, voila!  2 major players appear on RHBH.   Coincidence?  I think not.  They may not be owned by the same group but there are likely cross-overs in production company etc or FX people may have sat down with Bravo people and had a little chat.   After all, that scene--which I am sure was as rehearsed as it could be--between LisaR and Kathryn said everything:

'You know what I'm flashing on when I see you?  (whispered) OJ'.  

It was Kathryn's first scene.  OJ was 22 years ago.  Wouldn't be the first thing that came to my mind ...

Edited by quaintirene
  • Love 3

To be fair he probably did it with a big nudge from Bravo etc. Two weeks before The People vs OJ Simpson, voila! 2 major players appear on RHBH. Coincidence? I think not. They may not be owned by the same group but there are likely cross-overs in production company etc or FX people may have sat down with Bravo people and had a little chat. After all, that scene--which I am sure was as rehearsed as it could be--between LisaR and Kathryn said everything:

'You know what I'm flashing on when I see you? (whispered) OJ'.

It was Kathryn's first scene. OJ was 22 years ago. Wouldn't be the first thing that came to my mind ...

Oh yeah, ITA that it's cross-promotion at its worst. Another reason I find this season NO FUN.

• Love 3

Well, the O.J. crap has ruined this show for me. Last night I started to watch the episode before this one that I'd recorded and as soon as that Kathryn person had been on 5 minutes I lost all interest. Deleted the entire episode and this one without even trying to watch. Done.

For all that I found Yo's LD stuff annoying, I could still watch (and snark here) for the fascinating craziness of it. I even put up with the grating Bethenny being inserted into BH episodes. I like Erika and wanted to see more of her and Eileen and Vince, and even LisaR doing her home shopping show gig was entertaining.

But I want NOTHING to do with Faye or Kathryn and don't want to hear or read about their sordid stories. So I'm dropping BH and going to Potomac where the harmless housewives of suburban DC are ratchety fun to snark about, and I can occasionally spot locales I'm familiar with.

Different strokes and all that. Yolanda is sucking all of the life out of this show in my opinion. She drags down every scene she's in and I find myself fast forwarding her scenes when I watched the episode over again. 

It's obvious as hell why Kathryn has been included but I feel like I should wait a little longer to see if she'll bring anything interesting to the table. She's certainly full of shit so she seems like she'll fit in just fine. 

• Love 3

I've actually begun to wonder lately whether Bravo is worried about one or some of the other franchises and is letting BH slide along on its own.  For me, nothing can change the show for the better with Lisa Rinna in it because she brings nothing to the storyline but silly things, and the Yolanda controversy has become boring.  Kyle bringing Faye into the mix is as bad as TV gets IMHO, so who's running this show?  While I do like Erika, I don't think Carolyn adds anything with her football husbands and love of jewelry.  Somebody, get this show back on track!

• Love 1

I agree that it wasn't the time or place but with ALL of the Ho'wives shows they rarely if ever follow that very basic piece of etiquette.  

I finally got around to watching this episode today and now I'm only one episode behind. However, after watching the barbecue, it's going to be difficult to force myself to watch last night's episode. I don't care the least little bit about OJ or Kyle's closet. If they (Bravo) don't do somethîng soon, this franchise is toast.

I can't stand Faye Resnick. I'm not liking LisaR much and I didn't think it was possible but I find myself disliking Kyle more than ever. It seemed to me that she was trying her best to dredge up the OJ crap with Faye and Kathryn. My guess is that's because she's so damn boring.

• Love 4