Type keyword(s) to search

Erika Girardi/Erika Jayne: Let them eat cake

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, nosedive said:

Jon Peters (if the blind item is true) is famous on his own.  Besides a successful career in film, he was in a high profile relationship for years with Barbra Streisand.  I can understand why Erika would go for him.  He's wealthy and in his late seventies.  Why he would be interested in her?  I don't think I want to know. 🤮

Maybe he’s planning to try his hand at yet another remake of “A Star Is Born”? 

She knows an easy mark when she sees one, apparently. She’ll come out of all this mess just fine. Totally enraging.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11
23 hours ago, lasu said:

I'd be shocked if she hasn't had threats of violence up to and including death.  I mean, utterly shocked.  I'm sure she does want to play them for sympathy, but I don't doubt people are sending messages that are completely vile.  Go over to Candiace's thread on Potomac and see the vitriol sent her way, and she's certainly never been accused of anything on the level of Erika.

To my knowledge, there is only the hand drawn picture someone made, that she reposted.  I have not seen a picture of any real earrings, or her wearing them.

I don’t doubt she has, either. Taking what is rightfully theirs from burn victims, family members, and orphans can set some people off, especially when the person accused of stealing has lived the high life off of the proceeds — actually flaunted that high life — and is now showing absolutely no concern or remorse for it now, other than by trying to cover her own ass by lying.

How many f’s do I give? None. Not one.

51 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

What would he call it?

A famewhore is financed?

A washed-up famewhore, at that.

Vaya con dios, Jon. You’ll need it.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, RoseAllDay said:

I don’t doubt she has, either. Taking what is rightfully theirs from burn victims, family members, and orphans can set some people off, especially when the person accused of stealing has lived the high life off of the proceeds — actually flaunted that high life — and is now showing absolutely no concern or remorse for it now, other than by trying to cover her own ass by lying.

How many f’s do I give? None. Not one.

Have you seen The Hustler and The Housewife?

They actually ask the burn victim how he feels seeing the Girardis on the Housewives show, living their extravagant lifestyle whilst they owe him about $12M, essentially living the high life with his money.  

The Girardis are despicable human beings.  

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

Obviously I am just about clueless with regards to Insta. ( I did try). When I click on the link it only shows a tease of a question mark and blind item. Can someone help an old lady out here? most appreciative.

Sorry, was on my phone and didn't get a screen shot. Here's what the next screen on insta said and the guy some think it might be is Jon Peters.

Screen Shot 2021-08-24 at 9.44.06 AM.png

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
12 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Have you seen The Hustler and The Housewife?

They actually ask the burn victim how he feels seeing the Girardis on the Housewives show, living their extravagant lifestyle whilst they owe him about $12M, essentially living the high life with his money.  

The Girardis are despicable human beings.  

No, I haven’t, yet…I really should. There is a special place in hell for those who take advantage of other people’s grief, pain, and trust. Both Tom and Erika deserve to spend the rest of their days in grinding poverty, but things never seem to work out that way.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, RoseAllDay said:

No, I haven’t, yet…I really should. There is a special place in hell for those who take advantage of other people’s grief, pain, and trust. Both Tom and Erika deserve to spend the rest of their days in grinding poverty, but things never seem to work out that way.

It really is worth a watch, even if you just sign up for the Hulu free trial to watch it and then cancel your subscription.

It humanizes the victims and shows actual written documentation and voice mail evidence of how Girardi manipulates his clients victims, all the while spending their money.  There's even a cancer survivor who won a smaller settlement and never saw a penny of it.  

It both broke my heart and angered me.  

And to think that he got away with this for literally decades is beyond infuriating.  

• Love 11

I think stating that random comments on the internet are death threats is really ridiculous. 

The one I saw stated that she should be executed. My father would say that whenever he was cut off while driving and no one actually thought he was going to take any kind of action - he wasn't even particularly mad (e.g. no road rage) but just said it to express his annoyance and because he enjoyed hyperbole. 

• Love 3

why is that attractive to someone?  

Peters' relationship with Pam Anderson was a messy disaster. They claimed they married after reuniting for only a few weeks (he was with Pam when she was younger), and then it was revealed that they didn't actually marry. Rumors were that they could not agree on financial terms. Take that as you will.

Oh, and I believe Peters was engaged to another woman at the time. And I believe she took him back.

• LOL 7
2 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Maybe he’s planning to try his hand at yet another remake of “A Star Is Born”?

At least we can hope to see an improvement in her hair.  Peters started out as a hairdresser. Just another perk for Erika, along with his millions and advanced age.   

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, nosedive said:

Jon Peters (if the blind item is true) is famous on his own.

Is he still though?  I am kind of surprised to find out he's still alive.  On the other hand, that is Erika's type and finding out that his last relationship was with Pamela Anderson, well there you go....

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
On 8/20/2021 at 9:39 PM, amarante said:

Here is a wonderfully snarky article about the Malibu house they sold 

https://www.dirt.com/entertainers/reality-tv/2016512real-housewives-of-malibu-the-house-erika-girardi-sold-pasadena-945/

Well this article didn't age well...

Mrs. Girardi’s senior citizen (but still spry) hubby – the two reportedly met while she was working as a waitress at one of his favorite Beverly Hills eateries – is a very rich man. And when Yolanda says very rich, she means rich as hell. This guy is loaded like whoa. Yolanda deals with a lot of ballers on this blog, and we can confidently say this guy is up there with the biggest of them.

On 8/21/2021 at 6:49 PM, gingerella said:

Arrested Development Eye Roll GIF

Hey Primetimer - we need this Lucille Bluth gif as a reaction button.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
On 8/17/2021 at 10:52 AM, RealHousewife said:

In Erika's USWeekly 25 Things You Don't Know About Me from two years ago:

10. "If I weren’t a performer, I’d be a master criminal. It just looks glamorous in movies."

This didn’t age too well. Or did it 🤣

• LOL 12
  • Love 3

Seriously, has she ever had an article or report from an official source stating something relatively positive about her and her involvement? 

At this point I seriously doubt she'll come out without some sort of harsh repercussion, however, if the whole Fucked Up Five (minus Teddi of course) comes back next season, I half hope Sutton and Garcelle both leave so I can for sure quit this franchise for good. Garcelle has said several times that she doesn't see herself doing this show for long and Sutton doesn't need the money nor the exposure. 

I can understand producers wanted the juicy storyline and everything was coming out during filming, but since then there have been more than enough reports that clearly paint a really nasty picture of Erika, if the producers want this type of person to be their anchor, then no thanks. 

• Love 17
2 hours ago, charliesan said:

I can understand producers wanted the juicy storyline and everything was coming out during filming, but since then there have been more than enough reports that clearly paint a really nasty picture of Erika, if the producers want this type of person to be their anchor, then no thanks. 

I'd bet that's exactly what they want because this isn't even their first felon.  I quit RHONJ when it was revealed that Teresa and her husband were low life thieves while rubbing their money all over the the show (Teresa would go shopping and pull out thousands of dollars in cash to pay.) But she's an anchor of NJ to this day.  

• Love 4
3 hours ago, charliesan said:

Seriously, has she ever had an article or report from an official source stating something relatively positive about her and her involvement? 

At this point I seriously doubt she'll come out without some sort of harsh repercussion, however, if the whole Fucked Up Five (minus Teddi of course) comes back next season, I half hope Sutton and Garcelle both leave so I can for sure quit this franchise for good. Garcelle has said several times that she doesn't see herself doing this show for long and Sutton doesn't need the money nor the exposure. 

I really don’t see how Erika can come back to the show after this. The legal shit will still be going full boar and nobody really knows just how bad it may/will get. Not a lawyer, but I can imagine her attorneys du jour will strongly encourage her to keep a low profile. And Bravo won’t want the headache. 

There was really no way to not feature her this season. Given the circumstances, they couldn’t just edit around her like they did with Below Deck Med’s Creepy Pete — it still would have been a huge distraction. But with these shows now in the can, I think she’ll be gone. (Maybe others here with more knowledge can shed more light. This is JMO.)

The reason why nothing positive has been said is because there’s nothing positive to say — obviously.

• Love 7
53 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

I'd bet that's exactly what they want because this isn't even their first felon.  I quit RHONJ when it was revealed that Teresa and her husband were low life thieves while rubbing their money all over the the show (Teresa would go shopping and pull out thousands of dollars in cash to pay.) But she's an anchor of NJ to this day.  

True, but did the Guidices victimize innocent people? It was tax evasion with them, correct (don’t watch NJ)? Widows, orphans, and burn victims are maybe a bit too much, even for Bravo. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

I really don’t see how Erika can come back to the show after this. The legal shit will still be going full boar and nobody really knows just how bad it may/will get. Not a lawyer, but I can imagine her attorneys du jour will strongly encourage her to keep a low profile. And Bravo won’t want the headache. 

There was really no way to not feature her this season. Given the circumstances, they couldn’t just edit around her like they did with Below Deck Med’s Creepy Pete — it still would have been a huge distraction. But with these shows now in the can, I think she’ll be gone. (Maybe others here with more knowledge can shed more light. This is JMO.)

The reason why nothing positive has been said is because there’s nothing positive to say — obviously.

As someone mentioned above  Teresa is still on NJ and Jen Shaw (I think I have the name right?) is coming back to SLC. I would bet good money that BRAVO will want her back. I do think her attorney's will want her off the show, especially after seeing her damaging performance this season. But, seriously, do we really believe BRAVO Is going to take some moral highground?

Edited by chlban
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, Jextella said:

New news

This doesn’t surprise me at all. He may or may not have dementia now but you can be sure he’s squirreled away a huge stash of cash in the many years he’s been defrauding his victims.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

True, but did the Guidices victimize innocent people? It was tax evasion with them, correct (don’t watch NJ)? Widows, orphans, and burn victims are maybe a bit too much, even for Bravo. 

You're right as far as I remember - federal charges of mail, wire and bankruptcy fraud; basically exaggerated their income while applying for loans (pre HWs) and then hiding assets during a bankruptcy filing after HWs.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, islandgal140 said:

I have real trouble buying the dementia/Alzheimer story. Just seems awfully convenient. 

There was an attorney interviewed in the "Housewife/Hustler" documentary that expressed some real skepticism of his "diminished mental state" as well.  

• Love 5
2 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I think that the Giudices did defraud "innocent people" in that they didn't pay people for actual work that is done, which is not a nice thing to do, especially to small businesses, etc. But what landed them in jail was tax evasion. 

People compare Tre to Erika but Tre was NOT convicted for what her husband did or didn't do. Tre was convicted for the bankruptcy petition that she signed under penalty of perjury when she was represented by a lawyer. It really is not the same thing as a wife signing business papers without knowing exactly what they are about. Some of the lies on the bankruptcy petition included bank accounts Tre had set up HERSELF for some of the side hustles she started doing after housewives fame.

Please don't misunderstand me because the Giudices are grifters who deserved to go to jail but they are in a lesser circle of hell than stealing money from your clients to whom you owe a fiduciary responsibility. Most of the Giudice crimes were taking money from corporate or financial institutions which has an impact on everyone ultimately of course but it takes a particularly psychopathic mind to do what Girardi did. Whether Erika knew all the details or not, there absolutely was a time when she knew where the money for all opulent life style car from and she did nothing and continues to use every tool to prevent any of that money being returned to the victims. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, amarante said:

Please don't misunderstand me because the Giudices are grifters who deserved to go to jail but they are in a lesser circle of hell than stealing money from your clients to whom you owe a fiduciary responsibility. Most of the Giudice crimes were taking money from corporate or financial institutions which has an impact on everyone ultimately of course but it takes a particularly psychopathic mind to do what Girardi did. Whether Erika knew all the details or not, there absolutely was a time when she knew where the money for all opulent life style car from and she did nothing and continues to use every tool to prevent any of that money being returned to the victims. 

The Giudices stiffed contractors and suppliers; people who have families and need that money to provide for them.  The amount is different, but they both knowingly stole from people in order to fund an extravagant lifestyle.  They are both thieves and liars.  

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Useful 4
  • Love 15
5 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

I have real trouble buying the dementia/Alzheimer story. Just seems awfully convenient. 

The flashbacks they show of Tom call bullshit on this. There was the dinner Erika hosted at her mausoleum where he gassed on about how “rewarding” it is to help people through the law 🤮, and then there was her showing him her Chicago contract before she left for New York. I got the impression that he reviewed it, which would make some sense, even if he was not the attorney of record. Plus, she never alluded to any kind of issue other than the wreck where he first “broke his ankle,” and now escaped with his life after going off a cliff, or some such BS.

He was completely lucid in these clips, as he has since she’s been on the show. Besides, the Girardi-Keese mess was going on long before this blew up. This is the usual celebrity dodge of trying to get out of assuming any responsibility or culpability. I don’t doubt he may be in physical decline, but mentally? No. Just too damn convenient.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

The Giudices stiffed contractors and suppliers; people who have families and need that money to provide for them.  The amount is different, but they both knowingly stole from people in order to fund an extravagant lifestyle.  They are both thieves and liars.  

I’m not going to get into which fraud is worse — they’re both bad. But the Girardis’ actions should ensure that they never have any kind of media presence ever again. If Bravo rewards these disgusting actions by having her back, I may well be done. And I would think that any competent attorney would strongly advise that she not come back, especially after how she’s run her mouth this season. It would not be in her best interests, which we all know is all she cares about.

• Love 9

An interview with Ron Richards, the attorney for the Bankruptcy Trustee, in which he stated that Erika has spent more than $500,000 in legal fees fighting attempts to get her to turn over financial documents. And so far she has lost but succeeded in delaying the inevitable and costing the other side money in their legal fees. 🕵🏻🕵🏻🕵🏻🕵🏻
https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/3538497/rhobh-erika-jayne-refuses-quit-wealthy-lifestyle/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebarweb

Evidently he also did an interview which is available on YouTube but I don’t have the patience to listen to YouTube or podcasts because I can read faster for information and video or audio stuff take 30 minutes for what wouid take me two minutes to read. I wish they had transcripts. 😃

His Twitter feed is interesting to follow though. 

Edited by amarante
  • Useful 3
  • Love 6
53 minutes ago, amarante said:

Wow 

Bravo left out a scene from the initial meeting of the group before Kyle’s Christmas dinner. Sutton said she offered assistance to Erika including a loan when she first found out about the divorce

https://www.instagram.com/bravobybetches/?hl=en

Inquiring minds want to know why Bravo did not air this footage since it sheds a lot of light on why Sutton was so concerned since there would definitely have been a deposition and very unfavorable press if she had actually provided money. Not to mention feeling completely screwed after subsequently learning about the money to the LLC and the embezzlement and the various lies and spins by Erika. Can you imagine extending this kind of assistance to someone who you thought was just getting a divorce and then realizing that the person was continuing to lie. 

And why did Bravo not air. They typically do a tweaked episode which airs the next week which contains additional footage and one would assume this would be exactly the kind of footage that would be aired. 

It was in the Never Before Seen episode that aired right before this weeks epi. I just watched it this morning! There will probably be reruns

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

It was in the Never Before Seen episode that aired right before this weeks epi. I just watched it this morning! There will probably be reruns

Yep.  I saw it as it aired last night and posted  it on that episode thread.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

They don't re-air the Never Seen Scenes episodes. Just what originally aired, so Sutton's offers of money will be easily forgotten by Erika fans (if she still has any).

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

They don't re-air the Never Seen Scenes episodes. Just what originally aired, so Sutton's offers of money will be easily forgotten by Erika fans (if she still has any).

Oh I didn't know that they don't re-air! I've just recently started watching them, since it seems that important info or context ends up in those. Thank you, I'll have to make double sure to record them now.

I wonder if they include them in the Bravo app?

• Love 2
13 hours ago, amarante said:

Wow 

Bravo left out a scene from the initial meeting of the group before Kyle’s Christmas dinner. Sutton said she offered assistance to Erika including a loan when she first found out about the divorce

https://www.instagram.com/bravobybetches/?hl=en

Inquiring minds want to know why Bravo did not air this footage since it sheds a lot of light on why Sutton was so concerned since there would definitely have been a deposition and very unfavorable press if she had actually provided money. Not to mention feeling completely screwed after subsequently learning about the money to the LLC and the embezzlement and the various lies and spins by Erika. Can you imagine extending this kind of assistance to someone who you thought was just getting a divorce and then realizing that the person was continuing to lie. 

And why did Bravo not air. They typically do a tweaked episode which airs the next week which contains additional footage and one would assume this would be exactly the kind of footage that would be aired. 

Sutton probably got concerned for her “friend” when the matter of a forensic investigation came up at the earlier dinner, and Erika did another “pity me” routine by looking llike a poor, soon-to-be-destitute wretch — which I hope she becomes. That kind of probe would be the last thing Erika’d want, but Sutton then had no way of knowing.

This speaks volumes for Sutton’s character, and Erika’s lack thereof. At least this con didn’t work.

Sutton has every good reason to tell everybody to keep their distance, and if they don’t see Mrs. Girardi for who/what she really is by now…

12 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Oh I didn't know that they don't re-air! I've just recently started watching them, since it seems that important info or context ends up in those. Thank you, I'll have to make double sure to record them now.

I wonder if they include them in the Bravo app?

I may start DVRing those instead of the new episodes. I don’t think these are on Peacock, either. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

I may start DVRing those instead of the new episodes. I don’t think these are on Peacock, either. 

My DVR records the re-edited version because they seem to be "marked' as "new" for the purpose of my DVR settings which are set to only record new episodes

They are aired just before the new episode if you want to manually set to record.

The "never before seen" scenes have a chyron on the upper left corner so that you can tell it is a new scene. I fast forward through the episodes and only watch the actual new scenes so it only takes about five minutes or so.

Edited by amarante
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5

I’m not going to get into which fraud is worse — they’re both bad. But the Girardis’ actions should ensure that they never have any kind of media presence ever again.

I stopped watching RHoNJ because of the Guidices' egregious fraud that hurt many businesses. I stopped watching RHoC because of Vicki's cancer scam. I'll stop watching RHoNY if they keep Ramona because of the way she treats service people and her insistent racist behavior this season. If they keep Erika and Jen Shah, I'm out.

I'm judge-y that way. This kind of thing infuriates me and robs the shows of any pleasure for me.

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

I stopped watching RHoNJ because of the Guidices' egregious fraud that hurt many businesses. I stopped watching RHoC because of Vicki's cancer scam. I'll stop watching RHoNY if they keep Ramona because of the way she treats service people and her insistent racist behavior this season. If they keep Erika and Jen Shah, I'm out.

I'm judge-y that way. This kind of thing infuriates me and robs the shows of any pleasure for me.

Jen is back on SLC .. shes all over the promos.. im shocked that they asked her back like that is some bottom of the barrel shit she is accused of doing and Bravo seems fine with it

• Love 2
20 hours ago, amarante said:

An interview with Ron Richards, the attorney for the Bankruptcy Trustee, in which he stated that Erika has spent more than $500,000 in legal fees fighting attempts to get her to turn over financial documents. And so far she has lost but succeeded in delaying the inevitable and costing the other side money in their legal fees. 🕵🏻🕵🏻🕵🏻🕵🏻
https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/3538497/rhobh-erika-jayne-refuses-quit-wealthy-lifestyle/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebarweb

Evidently he also did an interview which is available on YouTube but I don’t have the patience to listen to YouTube or podcasts because I can read faster for information and video or audio stuff take 30 minutes for what wouid take me two minutes to read. I wish they had transcripts. 😃

His Twitter feed is interesting to follow though. 

Ron Richards and the Trustee filed a lawsuit against Erika and her companies yesterday. The document has been uploaded to his twitter and makes for interesting reading. One of the exhibits is the schedule C from the Girardis’ 2018 income tax return. As an anal nerd, I want to know how they paid all those people without filing 1099s.

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
On 8/19/2021 at 10:53 PM, mbaywife123 said:

It went on the market in June of this year as part of the bankruptcy proceedings and is owned by Girardi and the aviation company that "leased" him the two planes (Girardi never owned the two planes Erika boasted about) for a hefty price annually.

Thank you, I was wondering why we hadn’t heard anything about the planes.  I recently saw a picture of Kylie Jenner’s plane.  She is worth a billion dollars.  As one of the lawyers on The Housewife and The Hustler said, most successful lawyers cannot afford the things Tom & Erika flaunted. 

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 2
On 8/23/2021 at 10:25 PM, Pop Tart said:

Saw this today and one of the guesses as to the guy is film producer Jon Peters.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CS7yjWiva79/?utm_medium=copy_link

I was listening to an interview with Ronald Richards today and he said Erika would have run up $600,000 in legal and accounting fees already.  He said he believes she has a benefactor who is paying those costs.  

Edited by Emmeline
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 8/20/2021 at 4:43 PM, tranquilidade said:

I just do not understand how anyone, how any human being with any sense at all, could justify spending $20+ million on themselves to promote a career.  Clearly her talent was not enough to achieve it alone  and paying off people to make it happen was the strategy to getting fame. What a disgusting person. Money that  should have helped vulnerable and hurt human beings was pissed away on ego and vanity.  Thank you for listening.  *shaking head*

I am sure that the costs of building her Erika Jayne persona and cultivating her “career” cost far more than the $20MM loan we have been hearing about recently.  I read that Tom was just about ready to bail on that money losing endeavor when she was hired on housewives.  She hired the best of the best for her music production and videos.  Choreographers, dance & vocal instructors, producers, dancers, etc….

• Love 4