Type keyword(s) to search

Erika Girardi/Erika Jayne: Let them eat cake

• Start Topic

That IG cartoon makes me nauseous on numerous levels, but Erika Jayne as SCAPEGOAT? (ETA self-proclaimed scapegoat?) Please. 

What, pray tell, is she the scapegoat FOR this season?

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 18
On 8/8/2021 at 12:31 PM, RealHousewife said:

Those bumps could be acne or acne scarring. 

I’ve thought both Ramona and Vicki have acne scarring and sun damage. While we’ve had many cosmetic advancements over the years there’s only so much that can be done about skin texture. 
Erika was still in her 20s when she became a wealthy wife so I believe her when she says she was in the dermatologist’s office in her 20s.
The Retin A, avoiding the sun, corpse sleeping, ice rolling, and various in office treatments of lasers and potions can help keep Father Time at bay but we have to put in the efforts and start as early as we can. 
I think Vicki didn’t care much about her skin or face until she ended up on television then it became a dysmorphia. 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, LemonSoda said:

I’ve thought both Ramona and Vicki have acne scarring and sun damage. While we’ve had many cosmetic advancements over the years there’s only so much that can be done about skin texture. 
Erika was still in her 20s when she became a wealthy wife so I believe her when she says she was in the dermatologist’s office in her 20s.
The Retin A, avoiding the sun, corpse sleeping, ice rolling, and various in office treatments of lasers and potions can help keep Father Time at bay but we have to put in the efforts and start as early as we can. 
I think Vicki didn’t care much about her skin or face until she ended up on television then it became a dysmorphia. 

Absolutely. I get angry with myself when I eat terribly and it shows up on my face. I used to have really bad acne, and I still break out sometimes. I have no idea how many thousands of dollars I've spent treating my scars. I'm all for lasers, but they're not quite the miracle workers some people think they are. 

I've been using Retin-A for awhile, and I've never been a sun worshiper. Both seem to have paid off. I don't have Erika's flawless skin, but I do look younger than my age. I'll have to look into ice rolling. I struggle with the corpse sleeping! lol I have a pillow that helps. I think I've mentioned that here before, but I still move around in my sleep. Insomnia! I envy peaceful sleepers.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Absolutely. I get angry with myself when I eat terribly and it shows up on my face. I used to have really bad acne, and I still break out sometimes. I have no idea how many thousands of dollars I've spent treating my scars. I'm all for lasers, but they're not quite the miracle workers some people think they are. 

I've been using Retin-A for awhile, and I've never been a sun worshiper. Both seem to have paid off. I don't have Erika's flawless skin, but I do look younger than my age. I'll have to look into ice rolling. I struggle with the corpse sleeping! lol I have a pillow that helps. I think I've mentioned that here before, but I still move around in my sleep. Insomnia! I envy peaceful sleepers.

Lasers can only do so much. But I’ve also seen microneedling (in office using larger needles) and carboxy improve areas that miracle lasers didn’t touch. 
Ice rolling helps a puffy face or evens things out if you’re a side sleeper. I thought it was ridiculous until I tried it. 

I’m curious what her next moves will be. She’s acting way too unstable on social media. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, LemonSoda said:

Lasers can only do so much. But I’ve also seen microneedling (in office using larger needles) and carboxy improve areas that miracle lasers didn’t touch. 
Ice rolling helps a puffy face or evens things out if you’re a side sleeper. I thought it was ridiculous until I tried it. 

I’m curious what her next moves will be. She’s acting way too unstable on social media. 

I need to try microneeding again! I've done it before, but it was done at a med spa place. I'll have to look into carboxy too. Sounds like I need the ice rolling. You're full of knowledge, thank you!

I'm curious too. I used to be embarrassed being a Brandi fan at first. Now I feel shame for being an Erika fan. I don't know if there was a halo effect with her due to her looks or what. 

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I need to try microneeding again! I've done it before, but it was done at a med spa place. I'll have to look into carboxy too. Sounds like I need the ice rolling. You're full of knowledge, thank you!

I'm curious too. I used to be embarrassed being a Brandi fan at first. Now I feel shame for being an Erika fan. I don't know if there was a halo effect with her due to her looks or what. 

You’re welcome! Im here if you ever need anything. 

I don’t know. I need a rewatch because on memory I remember finding her icy but interesting, mysterious at the time. Not someone I’d ever want to be friends with but interesting to watch. 
Brandi? Ugh. Me too. I went in to it more in her thread but she wasted such an amazing opportunity. 

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, LemonSoda said:

You’re welcome! Im here if you ever need anything. 

I don’t know. I need a rewatch because on memory I remember finding her icy but interesting, mysterious at the time. Not someone I’d ever want to be friends with but interesting to watch. 
Brandi? Ugh. Me too. I went in to it more in her thread but she wasted such an amazing opportunity. 

You're the sweetest!

Maybe I liked Erika because she reminded me a bit of other reality stars I liked at first. A lot of people compared her to Holly Madison her debut season. I see the similarities at first glance, but their personalities are definitely different. 

Brandi had so many fans, such a shame . . .

200.gif 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, LemonSoda said:

I had a micro laser peel about 10 + years ago and I will never ever get another one. It took an hour for my face to get numbed up and my face was covered in vaseline .

10 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Yep.

0005F894-1528-458C-960C-18164CFEC4B8.png

Oh, HELL no. She’s got some nerve posting this bullshit. God, this woman CANNOT get off my TV fast enough. Claiming she’s a scapegoat when she’s been living large on money that should have gone to people who needed it, and trusted her husband to take care of it.

GTFO with this, Erika.

ETA: So are we at some point going to get the Erika Jayne version of Vicki Gunvalson’s “I’ve been nailed to the cross just like Jesus was and I’ve done nothing wrong!” rant? 

Edited by RoseAllDay
Another random thought.
  • Love 17
10 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Yep.

0005F894-1528-458C-960C-18164CFEC4B8.png

Erika can kick fucking ROCKS.. I hope the families sue the shit out of her ... I hope she has to spend every fucking penny she would have gave to her ridiculous "glam squad aka Mikey" to defend herself from these lawsuits... I cant stand that I ever ever defended this woman when she first came on this show 

• Love 21
14 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Erika can kick fucking ROCKS.. I hope the families sue the shit out of her ... I hope she has to spend every fucking penny she would have gave to her ridiculous "glam squad aka Mikey" to defend herself from these lawsuits... I cant stand that I ever ever defended this woman when she first came on this show 

KWCK, I want to hug you virtually. You were open-minded, and you gave her the benefit of the doubt. You are a very kind, compassionate person. I myself am guilty of the same with a person in my life who is also a damaged narcissist. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

There was no way for us to know what slime she and Tom truly are. Look how many seasons it took for the truth to be revealed. 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

It happens.  I defended Dorit her first season.

And you KNOW how much I loved me some LeeAnn Locken up until her last season.....

I enjoyed Ericka up until her first concert.  She was all "I say what I say and I'm unafraid".  And then when people started asking if she told Yolanda stuff, it was all "I'm not talking about that right now.  I need to decompress".  And then I knew she was Phoney Baloney.

Edited by dosodog
  • Love 11
17 minutes ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

There was no way for us to know what slime she and Tom truly are. Look how many seasons it took for the truth to be revealed. 

She had me up until last season with her attacks on teenage girls basically calling them sluts cause their parents were Charlie and Denise... that made me NOPE her and then this shit happened

• Love 20
12 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She had me up until last season with her attacks on teenage girls basically calling them sluts cause their parents were Charlie and Denise... that made me NOPE her and then this shit happened

SAME! Add to that her saying that just because Denise played a part/character in a movie, she must be like that in real life 🙄 

23 minutes ago, dosodog said:

And you KNOW how much I loved me some LeeAnn Locken up until her last season...

That was such a disappointment. She was annoying af but funny and snarky, too. 

• Love 11

https://radaronline.com/p/erika-jayne-husband-real-housewives-beverly-hills-thomas-girardi-pleads-fifth/

From the article:

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Erika Jayne’s husband Thomas Girardi has officially invoked his fifth amendment right not to testify. 

According to court documents obtained by Radar, the once-respected lawyer notified a federal court judge he had no intention of talking about millions that were meant for orphans and widows.

• Useful 14
  • Love 3
On 7/31/2021 at 10:56 AM, Emmeline said:

I completely agree with you on this.  While she wants Erika Jayne to be a sexpot, her cold, detached personality just doesn’t seem conducive to relationships or even a casual sexual experience.  

Cold and without appeal

• Love 6
4 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

SAME! Add to that her saying that just because Denise played a part/character in a movie, she must be like that in real life 🙄 

That was such a disappointment. She was annoying af but funny and snarky, too. 

whats Leeann Locken?

• LOL 1
23 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

The WWCL guys also (are you guys tired of me referencing them?) said that they think Garcelle, like a normal person, Googled the Tom Girardi story. And they highly doubt Erika would not have Googled it after Tom supposedly refused to explain what was going on.

NEVER!!! Please don't ever stop.

I absolutely love them AND their hysterical impressions of so many Bravolebrities.

Ronnie's "Dorit" is one of my most favorite things on the face of the Earth. Other jewels include "Be a hostess!!!!" (Kary B) and Reza/Bitch lost 40 pounds/Baby Shams jokes.

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 7
50 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

whats Leeann Locken?

She was a racist Carnie who turned every conversation into her horrible childhood on the Dallas franchise  .. oh you fell down well I fell down when I was 6 much harder and blah blah blah or my favorite this is her one upping someone that lived in a double wide trailer by saying well I lived in a regular Trailer LOL .. whatever the situation was she always had it worse and had to let you know about it ... oh that poor elephant WELL what about when I was a child and 

shes most famous for her "These hands" !!! comment 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I never was a fan - but to think at one time I saw her as just a cheap trick that forgot to get out of the truck at that last truck stop. But .... fraud, felonies, taking $25 million from Girardi-Keese that she knew would never be paid back - it would take a frickin' asshat not to question the kinda money theft it takes for G/K to throw that bundle away. 

Now she's trying to play ice queen and victim at the same time. Not working, 

• Love 18

6 hours ago, dosodog said:

It happens.  I defended Dorit her first season.

And you KNOW how much I loved me some LeeAnn Locken up until her last season.....

I enjoyed Ericka up until her first concert.  She was all "I say what I say and I'm unafraid".  And then when people started asking if she told Yolanda stuff, it was all "I'm not talking about that right now.  I need to decompress".  And then I knew she was Phoney Baloney.

You're right, that was the first time Erika showed attitude. In the beginning, whether it was Vanderpump poking at her or Bethany being brutally honest, Erika was so cool. I thought, oh this is a nice woman, I hope the others aren't nasty to her due to being with a much older man or being a pop star at her age or whatever. 

1 hour ago, Bridget said:

NEVER!!! Please don't ever stop.

I absolutely love them AND their hysterical impressions of so many Bravolebrities.

Ronnie's "Dorit" is one of my most favorite things on the face of the Earth. Other jewels include "Be a hostess!!!!" (Kary B) and Reza/Bitch lost 40 pounds/Baby Shams jokes.

After WWC, I can't hear Reza cry without wanting to crack up. 

I'm with y'all on LeeAnne. She was kind of made to be on TV. She's beautiful, had stories to tell, could be quite funny, and gave the show her all. I'm a sucker for someone who's hard on the outside but soft on the inside. That's how I Initially saw both LeeAnne and Erika. I loved LeeAnne despite the flaws until her last season. I only really liked Erika her debut season, but I didn't think she was among the worst until now.

leeanne-locken-leeanne.gif

rhod_supertease_pantyliner.gif?itok=oAca

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

https://radaronline.com/p/erika-jayne-husband-real-housewives-beverly-hills-thomas-girardi-pleads-fifth/

From the article:

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Erika Jayne’s husband Thomas Girardi has officially invoked his fifth amendment right not to testify. 

According to court documents obtained by Radar, the once-respected lawyer notified a federal court judge he had no intention of talking about millions that were meant for orphans and widows.

Although taking the Fifth isn’t supposed to be seen as an admission of guilt… 

And did Tom miraculously regain his faculties? I was kind of feeling sorry for him after seeing the Page Six pictures. I should know better by now. He should have stuck with the beaten-up-and-confused-old-man shtick instead of signing a legal document under penalty of perjury.

• Love 10
7 hours ago, Nicmar said:

I never like Erika from the get go! 

I did — I found her refreshing, in a weird way, especially how she made the other women clutch their pearls at times, and because of her outrageous stage act that passed for talent. But her quick temper and iciness made me look twice. I think PK was on to something by calling her out at Vanderpump’s party — with each passing season she’s become more unlikeable because of her high-horse attitude. She’s not a nice person, in more ways than one. 

• Love 16
3 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Although taking the Fifth isn’t supposed to be seen as an admission of guilt… 

And did Tom miraculously regain his faculties? I was kind of feeling sorry for him after seeing the Page Six pictures. I should know better by now. He should have stuck with the beaten-up-and-confused-old-man shtick instead of signing a legal document under penalty of perjury.

Acting suddenly old and feeble seems to be what all high-profile male defendants do.  See: Harvey Weinstein and Bill Cosby.

Tom and Erika both suck.

• Love 22
2 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

Erika Jayne was featured in an article on Vox.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills has become a true crime doc

Discuss.

Great article…. Encapsulates what we have all been noticing and commenting on all season.

From the article, re Erika suddenly being ‘open’ about her life after six years of being the opposite:

“You’re watching a group of performers who are in on this ruse that we’re also in on, and we know everything they’re doing is a little fake. But now this other performer that they thought was on the same page is acting in a performance that they didn’t know about,” O’Donnell told me. “You almost feel like they’re looking off camera and are asking, like, what pages of the script is this on?”

I’m not sure if there is a script for how to act when your coworker is accused of being an accomplice to embezzlement, stealing settlement money from her ex-husband’s plane crash victim clients. What we’re seeing, for the first time in a while, is the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills acting in very real, very unrehearsed ways. It just took a very real lawsuit to make it happen.

/end quote

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
  • Love 13
On 8/11/2021 at 1:44 AM, RealHousewife said:

Ice rolling feels so nice in the morning 

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, chlban said:

Suddenly the woman who always acted superior to everyone else, who seemed to think that prancing around half naked on stage actually meant she was a "star" is trying to play victim and it is not working. She also wants to pretend she is finally confiding in these fake friends that we all know she never gave a damn about, except it is painfully obvious that she isn't "confiding" in them either, she is lying through her capped, whitened teeth and wearing non waterproof mascara as part of the act. I think I am as fascinated by how she seems to think anyone is buying her fake act as I am by the act itself. But, as bad as this is for Erika, it's a huge score for BRAVO.

Yet, this year, bring on the interrogation. As I think Sutton was trying to say when she used the term "white collar", this is NOT a victimless crime, and Erika is doing herself far more damage than anyone else is and I am here for it.

I am really enjoying this, too! She’s a truly horrible creature.

I’m so happy she’s too arrogant and stupid to decline appearing this season.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

I loved the Judge in the Bankruptcy case telling her NEW lawyer that he didn't appreciate her trying to re-litigate the ruling about Richards' role and that he also isn't imposing a gag order on him either (they were whining about his tweets).  From the article in the Daily Journal on this ruling, I got the impression the judge has Miss Erika's number and knows exactly what she's up to with hiding assets.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 14
4 hours ago, chlban said:

It is spot on. Suddenly the woman who always acted superior to everyone else, who seemed to think that prancing around half naked on stage actually meant she was a "star" is trying to play victim and it is not working. She also wants to pretend she is finally confiding in these fake friends that we all know she never gave a damn about, except it is painfully obvious that she isn't "confiding" in them either, she is lying through her capped, whitened teeth and wearing non waterproof mascara as part of the act. I think I am as fascinated by how she seems to think anyone is buying her fake act as I am by the act itself. But, as bad as this is for Erika, it's a huge score for BRAVO. The last two seasons of this have been tedious at best. Although I was not a huge Denise fan, she is a bit rough around the edges for my taste, I was still livid at the Coven for putting her on trial about possibly having sex with another consenting adult. Yet, this year, bring on the interrogation. As I think Sutton was trying to say when she used the term "white collar", this is NOT a victimless crime, and Erika is doing herself far more damage than anyone else is and I am here for it.

Except as the article states Erika is being legally coached on her performances this season (she sure could use an acting coach too ha ha!). She is not about giving up this paying gig if she can help it!

Edited by endure
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, endure said:

He really had the system down, such a shrewd evil criminal, keep your enemies close!  And I don't for a spit second believe anything regarding this whole mess like his dementia dx, his divorce, or anything Erika Jayne is putting out there 🤬

I couldn’t agree more. It’s just so infuriating and incredible how he worked the system for decades to exploit the victims. All those bar complaints ignored. I can’t imagine how helpless his victims must have felt.  He was even nicknamed the judge maker because of his influence. Apparently one of those power brokers, Beck, even showed up in an episode where Tom the snake has lunch with Erika. 

Edited by Rambunctiouscurls
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

MANY individuals are criticizing her most recent Instagram video. Fun to read.

Thanks for the heads up….. I went and had a look. Lots of flak aimed at her. Anyone defending her not knowing about Tom’s shady dealings are getting replies pointing out that she knows NOW, and she should -at least- stop flaunting her wealthy lifestyle/jewellery/glam and show some humility and lay low on social media, let alone show some empathy to the victims who have not received their rightful settlement monies. 

The previous post has Erika sitting beside a balustrade and a number of comments are about how she’s practising being behind bars!

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
On 8/8/2021 at 10:11 AM, HotHW said:

This is why I didnt believe the other idiot knew what her husband was doing and I dont believe Ericka was in on Tom's shenanigans. Men like that don't include their wives in their schemes and if they do, they keep it simple so the woman are clueless (here, sign this mortgage doc so we can get a home equity loan, here take some money and pay your glam squad so you can be a star). And then they push them to tv shows to keep them occupied so the attention is off the men and on the women. 

In my early twenties,  I was married to a CPA that had an extremely lucrative government bond trading/investment banking firm. I worked throughout this brief marriage as a nurse. I was always very nervous about the huge sums of money floating around, trips for lunch in Paris on the Concorde, etc. He wanted me to sign a joint tax return. Given the huge disparity in our incomes, I felt very nervous about it. I went to another CPA to get advice, and he advised me to file "married filing as single".  Which I did throughout this marriage. He was ultimately charged (after our divorce) with defrauding customers for millions, yet when the investgators began to determine whether I had any culpability, it was decided by my taking that simple step, I had acknowledged the fact that I was not in any way shape or form involved in his income development, or subsequent fraud. As a pretty simple-minded person from the Midwest, my personal experience strains my credibility about Erica's "ignorance".  I feel that the Girardis viewed her career, and his career, as jointly held businesses, and how they justified the loans from his business to her business. Thus, diversion of funds is usually incremental overtime. They start out taking small amounts, and have to escalate when they can't cover the initial theft. She may have been naively thinking "this is how people do business", and believed that they would always be able to eventually cover their misappropriations with another huge judgement for him, or increases in her income as a performer. It seems to me, that there is an escalation in their attempt to amp up a profitable career for her, that parallels his aging process. Those interested can read more about such tendencies under Sunk Loss Fallacy. I suspect this was the mindset of their marriage.

• Useful 16
  • Love 5