Type keyword(s) to search

Erika Girardi/Erika Jayne: Let them eat cake

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Mar said:

Erika shared this to her Instagram today. I have to wonder about her decision-making process.  She is pushing her attitude of defiance to the limit.4D5FC0EF-AA43-4C27-9FFB-1E8CD9C71DAB.thumb.jpeg.553098a999b13a39d78dcce59aeeaa97.jpeg

This is all just a big “fuck you” to everybody. She’s showing her ass — in more ways than one. Her lawyers have to be pulling their hair out. 

EDIT: She’s getting roasted in a lot of the comments. So glad to see that some people aren’t drinking her Kool-Aid. 

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, LemonSoda said:

I saw Tom as both parents actually. He gave her stability, praise, attention, inclusion she never received from either parent and a safe environment to become what she wanted. Almost like she was subconsciously reparented. 
I don’t believe she actually hated being a wife the first ten years, hosting all the charity events. I think her lack of particular social skills made it hard. 

Yes, I remember when she cried after Tom told her he was proud of her and she said it was all she ever wanted. I thought, this poor thing never got praise growing up. I know that hurt little girl is still there, but it's hard to feel for her when she's so nasty.

44 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Has she really tried to insult her detractors by calling them fat and toothless? I’d bet anything Rinna secretly considers Erika overweight.

I think Erika has a killer bod, but my guess is Rinna considers everyone other than herself and Dorit overweight. 

• Love 7
52 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

I would like for Dorinda to launch a roast chicken at Erika and then put her face into a lit birthday cake.

I’m rather new to the RHONY franchise — in what season can I find this wonderfulness?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

This is all just a big “fuck you” to everybody. She’s showing her ass — in more ways than one. Her lawyers have to be pulling their hair out. 

EDIT: She’s getting roasted in a lot of the comments. So glad to see that some people aren’t drinking her Kool-Aid. 

Holy Upcoming Indictment, Batman ! 

Her photo: well if that isnt one giant eff you to the public...and potential jury. 

It's probably also a job application. Someone: hire me. 

And checkout the red soled Christian Louboutin's. Poor, poor girl. 

• Love 8

Ha, I look at that pic and think what a fat asss!  Girl, that is nothing to be proud of! Seriously, fat ass.

ETA:  Look at those thighs.  Heifer much?!?

Edited by albarino
added thought
  • Love 2

Compared to Lisa , everyone looks fat, just have to say.

Which is not to say she's making herself look great here. This is really something her lawyers are probably screaming about and alienates people who might be supporters, IF she has any left.

Edited by Chicklet
  • Love 3

Compared to Lisa , everyone looks fat, just have to say.

I'm not comparing Erika to Lisa, I'm comparing her to my eyes.  I think she is a complete fat-ass.  I've been told there are those who like the sort of thing. Not me.  She looks fat and that is nothing to be proud of.  Hope she finds the females who like her in prison.

I do think she has an amazing body, but if she's trying to snatch another sugar daddy I think it might be too late for her, I'm sure there are plenty of women way younger than her and with definitely less baggage who would be more than willing to "just" be a regular trophy wife at Kathy's country club. 

If she was sending a message to kiss her ass, well then that's unfortunate... For her. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, nexxie said:

By the look of that instagram pic, she’s trawling for money again - perhaps her latest sugar daddy realized she’s not worth another influx of cash. Message she’s sending: If you give me a buttload of money, I’ll help you think about a buttload of sex.

Or it could be, “If I’m going to go down, then I’m going down in FLAMES!” 

She’s showing a self-destructive streak that’s getting worse by the day. She just needs to lay very low for awhile. Being on the show, when all of this was still coming to light, is one thing. But pair that with this daily display of arrogance — good luck trying to get anybody to defend her, in court or out. I’m sure she’ll have her groupies, but even felons in prison have their fan clubs. The rest of us know better.

(Either that, or she’s auditioning for the 9 p.m. Tuesday-Friday show at the Bada-Bing.)

Edited by RoseAllDay
Grammar
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, albarino said:

Ha, I look at that pic and think what a fat asss!  Girl, that is nothing to be proud of! Seriously, fat ass.

ETA:  Look at those thighs.  Heifer much?!?

Haha, what are your thoughts on people like J.Lo? Everyone thinks she has the best figure ever, but my dream bod is bigger boobs, trimmer tush and thighs. Erika's proportions are really nice because she has an hourglass shape. If I look like her at her age, I'd be thrilled. She's lacking in inner beauty, but her exterior is gorgeous to me. 

Whatever we all think of her ass, it's definitely a poor taste to post that right now. 

1 hour ago, Chicklet said:

I find it hard to dredge up any sympathy for her in general. Nobody has a perfect parent and most of us find a way to be normal human beings and not angry assholes. Lack of praise growing up doesn't even rate a 1 on the scale of a lousy childhood.

Right, hence the rest of my post. I didn't get much praise growing up either. I think Erika has a victim mentality. She is always dramatic. Eileen uses a bad analogy, and she goes ballistic. What PK said about her was wrong, but I thought she overreacted there too. She seems like someone who looks to be offended. Her I give no fucks schtick was so stupid. She gives more fucks than any of them. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
18 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Right, hence the rest of my post. I didn't get much praise growing up either. I think Erika has a victim mentality. She is always dramatic. Eileen uses a bad analogy, and she goes ballistic. What PK said about her was wrong, but I thought she overreacted there too. She seems like someone who looks to be offended. Her I give no fucks schtick was so stupid. She gives more fucks than any of them. 

She has to dominate, in every situation, by whatever means. The way she turned on Eileen was one of the scarier scenes in any Housewives franchise, IMO. And even then, she managed to coax sympathy out of LVP, of all people. Eileen used a poor choice of words (who hasn’t, at some point?) and Erika should have let it go, knowing it was an innocent slip on the part of a friend. But no…we got anger and tears, with Eileen winding up apologizing to her, and of course her blowing it off.

What are you referring to with PK? The only thing I remember him saying was he thought she was inherently cold, which was 100% on the money. Was it something at the reunion?

• Love 10
30 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/what-to-watch/ct-ent-review-the-housewife-and-the-hustler-20210616-2envm4l26zgjdnjcqxsjx2wu3e-story.html%3foutputType=amp

You all probably already know, but this article states that three years ago articles began linking Erika to Tom’s legal problems.

I love how this article ends with the condemnation of Andy Cohen for his gleefulness in watching these women humiliate themselves week after week. Misogyny thy name is Andy

• Love 12

You all probably already know, but this article states that three years ago articles began linking Erika to Tom’s legal problems.

Right about the time Erika became involved with the show.  Perhaps she began to realize that she needed to find a way to generate her own income (and advertise for a new wallet).

Also, I guarantee Andy doesn't give a rat's ass about Erika's victims.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

I love how this article ends with the condemnation of Andy Cohen for his gleefulness in watching these women humiliate themselves week after week. Misogyny thy name is Andy

Yea he is scum but nobody is forcing these women to debase themselves in the first place. Who in their right mind would do a Real Housewives show? 

• Love 10

I guess these women are not in their right minds because most of them fight pretty darn hard to keep their diamonds, apples, oranges etc. Right now Dorinda is campaigning hard to get her apple back. I agree it is on them when they choose to debase themselves for this gig. Some of them get used to the money from the show and need it to support themselves. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

Whatever we all think of her ass, it's definitely a poor taste to post that right now. 

Huh?  Erika is fat.  I look at her picture she proudly posted and think "fat ass."  Did I miss her in skinny-town?

My opinion and I proudly have it.  She is a fat ass.  Fat ass. Spanks is your friend.  Fat..

• Love 2
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

Haha, what are your thoughts on people like J.Lo? Everyone thinks she has the best figure ever, but my dream bod is bigger boobs, trimmer tush and thighs.

Hmm, Cindy Crawford commented at how unfortunate J LO was.  I think J LO is a fat ass but she was good in Selena.

Remember, we're coming off of the Olympics and I believe a beautiful toned body is the best ever.  As in, not J Lo or Erica.  If they win a race, I'll reconsider.  Until then, fatties.

45 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

I guess these women are not in their right minds because most of them fight pretty darn hard to keep their diamonds, apples, oranges etc. Right now Dorinda is campaigning hard to get her apple back. I agree it is on them when they choose to debase themselves for this gig. Some of them get used to the money from the show and need it to support themselves. 

More than the money I think it's the Fame that they love and become addicted to - although the Fame often leads to the money. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
50 minutes ago, albarino said:

Hmm, Cindy Crawford commented at how unfortunate J LO was.  I think J LO is a fat ass but she was good in Selena.

Remember, we're coming off of the Olympics and I believe a beautiful toned body is the best ever.  As in, not J Lo or Erica.  If they win a race, I'll reconsider.  Until then, fatties.

Fatties?  Wow.  Just....wow.  

• Love 21
3 hours ago, JD5166 said:

She looks seriously HOTTT and I think she’s one of the worst human beings on earth. I am a few years older and wish I looked like that a few years ago lol 

That's how I feel about most of the cast to be honest-very pretty on the outside but awful human beings. 

3 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

She has to dominate, in every situation, by whatever means. The way she turned on Eileen was one of the scarier scenes in any Housewives franchise, IMO. And even then, she managed to coax sympathy out of LVP, of all people. Eileen used a poor choice of words (who hasn’t, at some point?) and Erika should have let it go, knowing it was an innocent slip on the part of a friend. But no…we got anger and tears, with Eileen winding up apologizing to her, and of course her blowing it off.

What are you referring to with PK? The only thing I remember him saying was he thought she was inherently cold, which was 100% on the money. Was it something at the reunion?

Exactly. I can't imagine a friend of mine yelling at me to stfu the way Erika did to poor, sweet Eileen. Can't forget what Erika said about Denise's kids either. Even if she didn't mean it that way, if someone said it about her child, she'd go bananas. 

This is what PK said:

“Maybe Erika’s bits are available for the world?” He then adds, "What am I supposed to say? Close your legs darling, I don’t like the view? I didn’t mind the view!” 

He apologized at the reunion, and Erika didn't accept it and kept cursing, asking why he was even there, and saying now both he and Dorit have to apologize to Tom. 

I agree that what he said about inherently cold was right on. 

2 hours ago, albarino said:

What did Cindy say? 

1 hour ago, Cosmocrush said:

More than the money I think it's the Fame that they love and become addicted to - although the Fame often leads to the money. 

Yes. I think that's where there's so much talk about who's heard of who, who has the most twitter followers, jealousy of who's the most popular/famous, etc. I don't see the appeal of fame personally. Even as a good, honest person, life's so much less stressful not worrying about your privacy and what's being said about you. I'd imagine that's especially true when you do have stuff to hide. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 5
25 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

This is what Tom said:

“Maybe Erika’s bits are available for the world?” He then adds, "What am I supposed to say? Close your legs darling, I don’t like the view? I didn’t mind the view!” 

He apologized at the reunion, and Erika didn't accept it and kept cursing, asking why he was even there, and saying now both he and Dorit have to apologize to Tom. 

I agree that what he said about inherently cold was right on. 

1 hour ago, albarino said:

@RealHousewife I think you meant what PK said, not Tom.  Although I'm sure Tom thought it, lol. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Mar said:

Erika shared this to her Instagram today. I have to wonder about her decision-making process.  She is pushing her attitude of defiance to the limit.4D5FC0EF-AA43-4C27-9FFB-1E8CD9C71DAB.thumb.jpeg.553098a999b13a39d78dcce59aeeaa97.jpeg

The lack of cellulite is impressive if it wasn’t shopped out.

On the other hand, does no one else viewing this ass pic think it couldn’t have shot out a triple coiler that morning ?   

I just don’t see the ass intrigue when some of the most disgusting, revolting product emanates from there.

Gross.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Fame and money to create status.  They want to be more important than other people.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 8/30/2021 at 2:01 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

In one of the LA Times articles, they wrote that one investigation revealed that the law firm was distributing settlement funds to someone named “K. Ernest Citizen.”

So not only did he take their money, he was joking about it.

12 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

This is what PK said:

Ah, yes. Pantygate. Another season that was effectively hijacked by Erika’s BS.

Erika loved the attention this got. Loved. It. 

• Love 13
21 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Anyway, this tidbit is interesting. If Erika really is planning on going after Kyle, I think that is a huge mistake on her part. But another example of her narcissistic character. 

I agree attacking Kyle  is a big mistake.  It's just another reason I think Erika really isn't too bright. 

I honestly don't understand how Erika thinks these women owe her loyalty or even friendship; I don't remember her ever behaving like a good friend to any of them.  If she has and I've forgotten it, someone please remind me.   Erika has always been about Erika on this show.

• Love 14

Wow if it’s true that she’ll participate in the reunion, she really is stupid.  But I’ll be there with my popcorn 🍿🍿🍿 Andy will ask her one too many hard questions and she will go all Exorcist on him too.  

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Body-shaming a woman you dislike and calling her a "fattie"... how edgy. 

Anyway, this tidbit is interesting. If Erika really is planning on going after Kyle, I think that is a huge mistake on her part. But another example of her narcissistic character. 

I actually would like to see Kyle get some comeuppance, especially after the way she treated Sutton at dinner last week.

• Love 21

I am skeptical about this news as around the first time I read something about this I swear I could hear Erika's voice in the background of an instagram story Teddi put up at Kyle's house about 4 or 5 days ago so that is after the last episode aired.  

I suppose it's possible they have already had a viewing of this weeks episodes and she sees something in it that changes things suddenly.  But they seemed fine as of Friday-ish and all the ladies (of whatever that fox group calls themselves) still seem quite friendly as of this past weekend and filming was long ago and they all had access to the same news that we have had and still seem to be holding firm as friends. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

So is she seriously surprised that Kyle is two faced.? Kyle's friendship with Vanderpump was much longer and certainly, at least in the early seasons, much more real and she turned on her. She outed her own sister as an alcoholic on national TV. And Erika is upset that the most stealth shit stirrer (Rinna is bad, but doesn't know how to be stealth) on the show played both sides? It's kind of like marrying a guy that cheated on his wife with you. You already know he's a cheater. If you watch a so-called friend backstabbing everyone else, don't act surprised when she does it to you.

Edited by chlban
  • Love 15

I mean, we can't know until and unless it happens. I could absolutely see Erika being upset with anyone who isn't all "I 100% buy every cockamamie story that Erika is selling!" And I can also just see this as some silly rumor that someone is putting forward. 

15 minutes ago, politichick said:

I actually would like to see Kyle get some comeuppance, especially after the way she treated Sutton at dinner last week.

Okay, but shouldn't that come from Sutton? Even if I think Kyle was stirring the pot in last week's episode, in a showdown between Kyle and Erika over whether or not Erika is lying, I am going to be on Kyle's side. I do think it would be fine for Sutton to take Kyle to task. But Erika? No. I'll never think she has the high ground in this situation. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Kiki777 said:

Wow if it’s true that she’ll participate in the reunion, she really is stupid.  But I’ll be there with my popcorn 🍿🍿🍿 Andy will ask her one too many hard questions and she will go all Exorcist on him too.  

She must be riding roughshod over her attorneys.

She can’t say that she can’t answer any questions about the case (as Dorit did with her legal troubles), since it’s been front-and-center since about Ep.3. My prediction: Andy will lob softballs (“So, Erika, how HAVE you been holding up this year?”); Erika will wear her non-waterproof mascara; she’ll do her usual “You don’t know the TORTURE I’ve been through, YOU DON’T KNOW!!!”; she’ll cry softly and Kyle and Rinna will come running to her side with boxes of Kleenex as Garcelle and Sutton roll their eyes; and she’ll leave before they take their group toast at the end — hopefully to never return.

Andy will not go there about the widows, orphans, and burn victims. 

TL,DR: She’ll suck the air out of the room, as she usually does.

Edited by RoseAllDay
Dropped word.
  • Love 19
50 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Can you give me the Cliff’s Notes version? This is behind a paywall for me.

It's a well written summary of everything Ericka has done this season, what we've seen so far.  Everything is something that's been discussed on these forums - her acting, her trying to control her own narrative  and where that was unsuccessful.  Finally, the last paragraph: 

But the performance she’s delivering now — the mob-boss threats coupled with her evasiveness and contradictory statements — undercuts the sympathy she was building in the first half of the season. Anyone who questions her has become the enemy, from her castmates to the “dumb bitches” who tweet at her, which makes it that much harder to feel compassion for the position she’s now in. Whatever hope Erika had of emerging triumphant is buckling under the combined weight of the allegations and the expectations of being a Housewife. What we’re left with is less Erika Jayne taking a bow after “Hot Honey Rag” and more Erika Jayne in an act of desperation.

https://www.vulture.com/article/erika-jayne-rhobh-season-11-performance-divorce-allegations.html

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Cosmocrush said:

Finally, the last paragraph: 

But the performance she’s delivering now — the mob-boss threats coupled with her evasiveness and contradictory statements — undercuts the sympathy she was building in the first half of the season. Anyone who questions her has become the enemy, from her castmates to the “dumb bitches” who tweet at her, which makes it that much harder to feel compassion for the position she’s now in. Whatever hope Erika had of emerging triumphant is buckling under the combined weight of the allegations and the expectations of being a Housewife. What we’re left with is less Erika Jayne taking a bow after “Hot Honey Rag” and more Erika Jayne in an act of desperation.

https://www.vulture.com/article/erika-jayne-rhobh-season-11-performance-divorce-allegations.html

Yes! Absolutely! 👍 She’s realizing there will be no good way out for her here. She is NOT a victim!

Thanks!

• Love 7