Type keyword(s) to search

Erika Girardi/Erika Jayne: Let them eat cake

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, izabella said:

It didn't occur to me that Bravo would give her a sympathetic edit and allow her to cry poor me.  I didn't think the Ho's would support her.

This is the price they are paying in order to secure Erika for this season. She was in a position to negotiate. I even think the line producers are controlling the two sides.

4 hours ago, izabella said:

I'm pretty disgusted with the gentle edit Erika has been getting,

Really? You think her edit is gentle? I'm thinking the editing monkeys are having a fucking field day with this ratings gold. I think they're honing in on her constant indignation and superior attitude and 'woe is me, I only have ONE housekeeper now' and 'oh poor me, I live in this tiny little posh bungalow with my tiny pool', or her 'my life is shit but let me host you all in the desert where I no longer own the home I never knew about and yet I'm hanging out in the presidential suite so I can entertain you fuckers properly'. No ma'am! I think she's getting the perfect edit for the prosecutors and the forensic accountants. If anything, I feel like the BravHo team is in cahoots to get her arrested because they're doing such a stellar job of showing off what a classless, low life, lying piece of shite she really is. It's quite amazing actually.

• Useful 4
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, izabella said:

You won't be stopped, eh?  Sounds like a challenge.  Maybe Bravo will hear from their audience.  Maybe Bravo's advertisers should hear from the audience.

Yeah…being called “a dumb bitch” certainly gives me the warm fuzzies toward her.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I wonder if her son believes that Erika did not know someone was transferring millions of dollars into EJ Global LLC.

I have no clue, but I think her son is his own adult person who chose to be an underpaid public servant for his personal reasons.

I don’t know him, but while he may love his mother he may not like her behavior. The fact that he wants nothing to with social media or temporary fame is also a huge plus in my book.

• Love 15
4 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

I have no clue, but I think her son is his own adult person who chose to be an underpaid public servant for his personal reasons.

I don’t know him, but while he may love his mother he may not like her behavior. The fact that he wants nothing to with social media or temporary fame is also a huge plus in my book.

We don’t know their relationship or any of the complexities of it. Because he lived with her doesn’t mean much as Erika trashed her own Mom on the show and in her book but her Mom was living with her in NYC when her son was small. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

I know I wouldn’t want to be associated with any of this. The sins of the mother should not be inflicted on the child, be it “pat the puss” or investment fraud.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
11 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I wonder if her son believes that Erika did not know someone was transferring millions of dollars into EJ Global LLC.

Isn't he a police officer with the LAPD? The same department that blew up an entire city block because they found illegal fireworks and decided to discharge them? The same department that refused to pay restitution to people who lost their homes, caused by their idiocy?

Sounds on brand. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
14 hours ago, chlban said:

She is,calling her detractors dumb bitches, yeah that will help her situation. She is just a try vile human being.

Seems to be the same route her cheerleader Rinna takes - some of her choice insults on social media:

"I'm convinced that the haters/trolls are all fat hoarders with 50 cats."

"With no teeth, and they couldn't find their vagina if they tried."

"Well all you nasty people need to go."

"So get the f**k off my page. Now."

"Meow."

"I'm going for it. I got nothing to lose you sick f**ks."

• Love 7

She seems nice.

What innocent person acts like this? I was once accused of something completely vile and I did not do, but I didn't care what anyone thought and I just didn't talk about it. 

Edited by Chicklet
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, CatMomma said:

Isn't he a police officer with the LAPD? The same department that blew up an entire city block because they found illegal fireworks and decided to discharge them? The same department that refused to pay restitution to people who lost their homes, caused by their idiocy?

Sounds on brand. 

A mother wondering on cable TV where all the settlement money is, after declaring glam alone costs $40,000 each month, would disgust most sons.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Chicklet said:

And what the hell did her Glam Squad do that cost $40K anyway? She could have consulted a few drag queens and looked just as good for less. They just took her for a ride financially to satisfy her ego.

She paid them to locate a garment in her closet and hold it up so she could decide whether or not to wear it.

Doctors were performing skin grafts for the burn victim whose significant other died in the explosion, if I recall correctly. 

• Love 22

She paid them to locate a garment in her closet and hold it up so she could decide whether or not to wear it.

Doctors were performing skin grafts for the burn victim whose significant other died in the explosion, if I recall correctly. 

Just….🤬. I hope she gets grilled but good in any deposition over this bullshit. She flew these flunkies across the globe to be at her beck and call and squeeze her into her too-tight get-ups.

And we’re supposed to feel sorry for HER?

• Love 10
12 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Just….🤬. I hope she gets grilled but good in any deposition over this bullshit. She flew these flunkies across the globe to be at her beck and call and squeeze her into her too-tight get-ups.

And we’re supposed to feel sorry for HER?

Thank you for reminding me about this. 
She really burned through money. Although I am reluctant to compare it to that, because you could at least heat a room or cook something if you burned money. Value vs. no value whatsoever.

• Love 8
28 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Her Instagram is more tone deaf each day. It is satisfying to read the reactions.

The last post of her in the bathtub and the reply of “Read the room.” 😆 She has…and she doesn’t care. 

And the pic of Tiago…poor dog, being stuck with that witch. It looks like he’s trying to send a secret message for somebody to come get him. Still can’t get over that small cage.

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

The last post of her in the bathtub and the reply of “Read the room.” 😆 She has…and she doesn’t care. 

And the pic of Tiago…poor dog, being stuck with that witch. It looks like he’s trying to send a secret message for somebody to come get him. Still can’t get over that small cage.

I know! Why is it so small? That poor, sweet dog. Can’t even think about how she yells at him if he “misbehaves.”

• Love 7
6 hours ago, amarante said:

Seems to be the same route her cheerleader Rinna takes - some of her choice insults on social media:

"I'm convinced that the haters/trolls are all fat hoarders with 50 cats."

"With no teeth, and they couldn't find their vagina if they tried."

"Well all you nasty people need to go."

"So get the f**k off my page. Now."

"Meow."

"I'm going for it. I got nothing to lose you sick f**ks."

She’s always loved using the fat and toothless insults. A few years ago someone called her out on social media that many of her insults were poverty shaming. She replied with something explicit and nasty.

But of course we can’t expect much for someone who played the young and struggling trying to make it in NYC card, it was so bad I had to Go Go dance in New Jersey but likes to leave out her Mom was with her the entire time. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, LemonSoda said:

She’s always loved using the fat and toothless insults. A few years ago someone called her out on social media that many of her insults were poverty shaming. She replied with something explicit and nasty.

But of course we can’t expect much for someone who played the young and struggling trying to make it in NYC card, it was so bad I had to Go Go dance in New Jersey but likes to leave out her Mom was with her the entire time. 

I just love the way they slam their audience…if it weren’t for people watching these shows, they’d be a bunch of forgotten has-beens or nobodies. Everybody owes their second (or first) acts to Bravo. This is what made the elitist conversation between Erika and Crystal so ironic last week. I think it really gets to some of them that people see their bullshit and call them on it, so they go into attack mode.

• Love 12
8 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

I just love the way they slam their audience…if it weren’t for people watching these shows, they’d be a bunch of forgotten has-beens or nobodies. Everybody owes their second (or first) acts to Bravo. This is what made the elitist conversation between Erika and Crystal so ironic last week. I think it really gets to some of them that people see their bullshit and call them on it, so they go into attack mode.

Yes! Erika has always had it somewhat better in life though. I mean, How many struggling performers get married at St Patrick’s Cathedral? I think it’s sad that she feels calling people fat is acceptable in today’s world. 

Crystal has been a disappointment because on the surface she seemed likable. 

Rinna for all her messiness has always been ultra fan friendly. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Her Instagram is more tone deaf each day. It is satisfying to read the reactions.

Who do you think is paying for these slick overproduced glam shots?  And who is she getting to do them for her?   That's the stuff I'd like to know. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
43 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Lisa actually is a forgotten has been. It's not like she was ever exactly edging out Meryl Streep for roles. Maybe Tori Spelling. As for Erika, she has never actually been anything except a sideshow. I cannot imagine her strutting around half naked on stage ever even paid for itself. They have amazing nerve insulting people that watch them on the only show they can get hired for. Of course most of us are just here to see Erika go down. With any luck Lisa will get fired just like Brandi, Teddi and Kim.

Edited by chlban
  • Love 11
42 minutes ago, chlban said:

Lisa actually is a forgotten has been. It's not like she was ever exactly edging out Meryl Streep for roles. Maybe Tori Spelling. As for Erika, she has never actually been anything except a sideshow. I cannot imagine her strutting around half naked on stage ever even paid for itself. They have amazing nerve insulting people that watch them on the only show they can get hired for. Of course most of us are just here to see Erika go down. With any luck Lisa will get fired just like Brandi, Teddi and Kim.

Wasn’t Rinna fairly popular on soaps?

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

The WWCL guys said Tom’s house has 4 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms. Is that true? Does that seem dumb to anyone else?

Yes. I wish I could find a link to it but in an old interview/house tour Tom talked about the changes Erika made. They should’ve been more creative with the floor plan. 
Here’s an old Pasadena magazine article. She remodeled the upstairs while restoring the downstairs. That kitchen always bugged me. The La Cornue is on point but the beams/cabinetry seemed out of place in a house like that to me. 
https://pasadenamag.com/homesandrealestate/keepin-it-real/

42 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Wasn’t Rinna fairly popular on soaps?

She was. She was also really liked on Soap Talk

Edited by LemonSoda
Added link
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 9/4/2021 at 8:58 AM, chlban said:

Charities had to pay back money Bernie Madoff had donated. It wasn't his money to give, it was stolen.

What I've read about was charities/foundations that were Madoff investors, and they had to pay back money just like other investors.  I can't find anything about Madoff making big donations that had to be paid back. 

FWIW, here's an interesting article on why Madoff courted charities in particular as investors, and why they wanted to invest with him.  Diabolical.

Charities: the foundation of Madoff's scheme?

• Useful 4
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, LemonSoda said:

I used to have a soft spot for Erika because her father left and she implied her mother was abusive. I wonder if her childhood was really as horrible she portrayed, or she had a young mom who had her mess-ups. What many of us consider abuse now was considered discipline when Erika was growing up. (I didn't read her book btw, just going by what she's said on the show/articles.) It sounds like throughout the years her mother was always supporting her dreams-paying for and taking her to dance class and then helping her out in her early adult years. 

2 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

The WWCL guys said Tom’s house has 4 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms. Is that true? Does that seem dumb to anyone else?

Maybe you need that many when you and your former wife are that full of shit?

Seriously though, lots of mansions have way more bathrooms than bedrooms. 

1 hour ago, Cosmocrush said:

Who do you think is paying for these slick overproduced glam shots?  And who is she getting to do them for her?   That's the stuff I'd like to know. 

I'm sure she thinks her glam and glam shots are priority to taking care of orphans and widows. 

23 minutes ago, LemonSoda said:

Yes. I wish I could find a link to it but in an old interview/house tour Tom talked about the changes Erika made. They should’ve been more creative with the floor plan. 
Here’s an old Pasadena magazine article. She remodeled the upstairs while restoring the downstairs. That kitchen always bugged me. The La Cornue is on point but the beams/cabinetry seemed out of place in a house like that to me. 
https://pasadenamag.com/homesandrealestate/keepin-it-real/

She was. She was also really liked on Soap Talk

Rinna lost me last year, but I give credit where it's due. No, she wasn't Meryl Streep or Kate Winslet, but she was somebody in Hollywood. I was actually really excited she'd be on the show (key word was lol). It's one reason I was really annoyed by Vanderpump mocking her and Eileen for their twitter followers. Both women became famous as actresses and did it young. They did not became famous as 50-somethings on Bravo. 

2 hours ago, LemonSoda said:

Yes! Erika has always had it somewhat better in life though. I mean, How many struggling performers get married at St Patrick’s Cathedral? I think it’s sad that she feels calling people fat is acceptable in today’s world. 

Crystal has been a disappointment because on the surface she seemed likable. 

Rinna for all her messiness has always been ultra fan friendly. 

She seems to have a glass half empty mentality. I missed her calling people fat, but I agree it's messed up. 

Yeah, I was warming up to her, but I hate her oh Sutton is a nobody attitude. I guess that's a pet peeve of mine, when any of them think they're oh so important. As a certain former housewife might ask, who is Crystal Minkoff in this world?

I think some of these women are assholes on TV, and maybe they can be in real life, but most of them still have an appreciation for the fans. I think even Brandi's said she makes a point to be kind to anyone who approaches her. I wouldn't go up to her personally, but I like that she's fan-friendly. 

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I used to have a soft spot for Erika because her father left and she implied her mother was abusive. I wonder if her childhood was really as horrible she portrayed, or she had a young mom who had her mess-ups. What many of us consider abuse now was considered discipline when Erika was growing up. (I didn't read her book btw, just going by what she's said on the show/articles.) It sounds like throughout the years her mother was always supporting her dreams-paying for and taking her to dance class and then helping her out in her early adult years. 

Maybe you need that many when you and your former wife are that full of shit?

Seriously though, lots of mansions have way more bathrooms than bedrooms. 

I'm sure she thinks her glam and glam shots are priority to taking care of orphans and widows. 

Rinna lost me last year, but I give credit where it's due. No, she wasn't Meryl Streep or Kate Winslet, but she was somebody in Hollywood. I was actually really excited she'd be on the show (key word was lol). It's one reason I was really annoyed by Vanderpump mocking her and Eileen for their twitter followers. Both women became famous as actresses and did it young. They did not became famous as 50-somethings on Bravo. 

She seems to have a glass half empty mentality. I missed her calling people fat, but I agree it's messed up. 

Yeah, I was warming up to her, but I hate her oh Sutton is a nobody attitude. I guess that's a pet peeve of mine, when any of them think they're oh so important. As a certain former housewife might ask, who is Crystal Minkoff in this world?

I think some of these women are assholes on TV, and maybe they can be in real life, but most of them still have an appreciation for the fans. I think even Brandi's said she makes a point to be kind to anyone who approaches her. I wouldn't go up to her personally, but I like that she's fan-friendly. 

It’s hard to know what’s what because she seems to present different narratives for everything. Her book was a shock because so much of what she’s presented on the show over the years was completely different. I think it’s a combo of many things. She had a young, negative minded Mom with a lot of mess ups. But for all her mess ups she moved to NYC so Erika could pursue her dreams, gave Erika a roof over her head before and after her marriage and baby sat after her divorce so Erika could audition.

Her Grandmother bought her a convertible to drive to Los Angeles in. 

I’m not privilege shaming. I think it’s wonderful when someone has a support system, help and wish everyone had the same advantages. But I hate when someone pretends they didn’t. 

She mentions one of the things that drew her to Tom (I believe this) was he has/had a very positive mindset about everything. That it was so different from the lack, negative, there’s never enough environment she came from. I think she needed that positivity in her life. 

I’m with you on the self importance! You’ve never heard of someone so they’re unimportant? Ugh! 

Brandi is very fan friendly. Denise Richards is too. 

• Love 7

Here's the thing about Erika. She's all smoke and mirrors. If she keeps you distracted by this dramatic acting, twitter/Instagram posting, and shaming fellow housewives, maybe you won't notice the elephant she's trying to sneak onto the stage.

It does not matter if she knew what Tom was up to, but she damn well should have when it came to her companies.  Contracts and bank records are not just multi page inconveniences you have to sign to get on with your glamorous life.

The longer she stays on the show, the more you might buy that she needs Bravo to make a living.  No hidden money, no off shore accounts, no money making Vegas shows. She's driving a freaking Range Rover now, you fools. Her house is a hovel by BH standards. To make it really dire, she should move in with Rinna for a while and see how that works out.

Erika only lies when she opens her mouth.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15

I continue to be bewildered at what a poor job Erika is doing trying to cover her's and Tom's tracks on the show. I just can't see a bright person making so many blunders.

Everyone keeps talking about how smart she is, so what am I missing?

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 13
55 minutes ago, Jextella said:

I continue to be bewildered at what a poor job Erika is doing trying to cover her's and Tom's tracks on the show. I just can't see a bright person making so many blunders.

I get arrogance from her not intelligence 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 21
5 hours ago, LemonSoda said:

It’s hard to know what’s what because she seems to present different narratives for everything. Her book was a shock because so much of what she’s presented on the show over the years was completely different. I think it’s a combo of many things. She had a young, negative minded Mom with a lot of mess ups. But for all her mess ups she moved to NYC so Erika could pursue her dreams, gave Erika a roof over her head before and after her marriage and baby sat after her divorce so Erika could audition.

I’m not privilege shaming. I think it’s wonderful when someone has a support system, help and wish everyone had the same advantages. But I hate when someone pretends they didn’t. 

She mentions one of the things that drew her to Tom (I believe this) was he has/had a very positive mindset about everything. That it was so different from the lack, negative, there’s never enough environment she came from. I think she needed that positivity in her life. 

I’m with you on the self importance! You’ve never heard of someone so they’re unimportant? Ugh! 

Yeah, no telling huh! I remember when Andy asked Erika about Tom reading her book, she said something about him sounding great in it. I remember thinking her tone was like "I made him sound a whole lot nicer than he is."

It sounds like Erika's childhood was typical in many ways. Most of us deal with some sort of dysfunction. 

Exactly. I don't know if people think hardship stories just garner more attention or what. 

Interesting about Tom. I am also drawn to people with positive mindsets. Not someone who's like, shut up and smile all the time. I want someone who's sensitive to problems and pain of other people, but still looks for the good and tries to be happy. Life's precious.

Not surprised about Denise. I always thought she seemed like a sweetheart. She deserved so much better than how the other women treated her. 

Regarding Erika's smarts, I don't think most of us considered her Lisa Vanderpump smart. I did think she was smarter than to do what she's doing on RH now though. My guess is she also knew how to bank and wasn't as blindsided by Tom's dirty work as she'd like us to believe.

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Yeah, no telling huh! I remember when Andy asked Erika about Tom reading her book, she said something about him sounding great in it. I remember thinking her tone was like "I made him sound a whole lot nicer than he is."

It sounds like Erika's childhood was typical in many ways. Most of us deal with some sort of dysfunction. 

Exactly. I don't know if people think hardship stories just garner more attention or what. 

Interesting about Tom. I am also drawn to people with positive mindsets. Not someone who's like, shut up and smile all the time. I want someone who's sensitive to problems and pain of other people, but still looks for the good and tries to be happy. Life's precious.

Not surprised about Denise. I always thought she seemed like a sweetheart. She deserved so much better than how the other women treated her. 

Regarding Erika's smarts, I don't think most of us considered her Lisa Vanderpump smart. I did think she was smarter than to do what she's doing on RH now though. My guess is she also knew how to bank and wasn't as blindsided by Tom's dirty work as she'd like us to believe.

Erika’s word is one thing but the most consistent over the years is what others have said about Tom. He’s charismatic with incredible people skills. I have no doubt that coming from a bitter, negative household with negative behaviors she inherited that he was a ray of sunshine. I’m not sure when the shift happened but for a while it seemed like Tom gave her the safe environment, positive support system that her family did not or that she feels they didn’t. 

Absolutely! Most of us have dealt with dysfunction, ill equipped parents, hardships but Erika seems to lack the awareness of others. It’s her pain, her point of view, her way. 

I am as well. I like to be around positive, upbeat people. 

• Love 4
8 hours ago, LemonSoda said:

If memory serves — and I think she did talk about this on the show — Erika’s dad never acknowledged her as his daughter, and it sounds like she never really had a childhood — something about being a latchkey kid in kindergarten. That maybe explains a lot of her guardedness, volatility, and overall snotty attitude, but that does not excuse what she and Tom may have done (trying to be nice here). 

First and foremost Tom was the father she never had — that’s how I first saw their relationship. Then he became a walking, talking bankroll.

I really, really liked Denise. She was the most “real” of all the Howives, IMO, from the way she dressed to her interactions with the women. Whatever she may have done with Brandi is nobody’s damn business, especially compared to this year’s shitshow. (Rinna, are you listening?)

• Love 16

I get arrogance from her not intelligence 

She's crafty. The best grifters are.

I saw a Youtube video where an influencer and former paralegal, reacting to Erika and whether she is grifting, flippantly prescribed an 18-month plan for getting an old man's money. It consisted of sex and flattery, getting oneself on various wills and trusts, acquiring large amounts of cash and squirreling it away in offshore accounts, and sticking it out until the old man's death. The point was that people do it all the time, easily.

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, Jextella said:

Maybe because she's never really shared that much but it wasn't until this year that I realized Erika isn't very bright at all. 

5 hours ago, LemonSoda said:

Most of us have dealt with dysfunction, ill equipped parents, hardships but Erika seems to lack the awareness of others. It’s her pain, her point of view, her way. 

I know!  That whole soapy, "Look at me!  Look at MY life!" bullshit at the dinner table was ridiculous.

• Love 11

By the look of that instagram pic, she’s trawling for money again - perhaps her latest sugar daddy realized she’s not worth another influx of cash. Message she’s sending: If you give me a buttload of money, I’ll help you think about a buttload of sex.

Edited by nexxie
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15

I can't believe, especially from Kyle, that she believes anything Erika has to say. I remember Taylor in the earlier seasons, they all (including Kyle) questioned her about Russell, and Taylor was a battered woman! But they're treating Erika with kid gloves (except Sutton and Garcelle). 

Even though they won't tell her to her face they all know she was a gold-digger and they were fine with that, hell, I'm fine with that, but she has spun her "truth" several times and they still won't budge. 

I wonder how a a jury who has never seen Housewives would react to Erika. 

• Love 9
7 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

If memory serves — and I think she did talk about this on the show — Erika’s dad never acknowledged her as his daughter, and it sounds like she never really had a childhood — something about being a latchkey kid in kindergarten. That maybe explains a lot of her guardedness, volatility, and overall snotty attitude, but that does not excuse what she and Tom may have done (trying to be nice here). 

First and foremost Tom was the father she never had — that’s how I first saw their relationship. Then he became a walking, talking bankroll.

I really, really liked Denise. She was the most “real” of all the Howives, IMO, from the way she dressed to her interactions with the women. Whatever she may have done with Brandi is nobody’s damn business, especially compared to this year’s shitshow. (Rinna, are you listening?)

I thought so too but I’m her book it’s different. She had a lot of friends, so many play dates that her Mom kept her bicycle in the trunk of her car. 
Her Mom didn’t really know how to parent, was very negative, spoke to her like an adult. She did meet her Dad as an adult. He gave her a bracelet that she sold to pay rent which was confusing because she lived with her Mom. I don’t know. It sounds like he tried to make amends and she was too full of hate, anger, resentment to build something. 

I saw Tom as both parents actually. He gave her stability, praise, attention, inclusion she never received from either parent and a safe environment to become what she wanted. Almost like she was subconsciously reparented. 
I don’t believe she actually hated being a wife the first ten years, hosting all the charity events. I think her lack of particular social skills made it hard. 

With you on Denise! 

2 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

I know!  That whole soapy, "Look at me!  Look at MY life!" bullshit at the dinner table was ridiculous.

She really lacks awareness of others. Ice Queen! 

• Love 7