Type keyword(s) to search

Erika Girardi/Erika Jayne: Let them eat cake

• Start Topic

33 minutes ago, nexxie said:

imo Kathryn Edwards has it about right.

https://radaronline.com/p/kathryn-edwards-rhobh-erika-jayne-embezzlement-victims-tom-girardi-marriage/

From the article:

“If she wants to hold a ground that she knew nothing because she has to and that's what her lawyers are counseling her with, fine. But she could show some remorse," said Edwards. "She could show some sympathy."

"I am blown away by how cold she is," she continued, adding that Jayne should "give the s--t back. Give it to the rightful owners. I would be so beyond embarrassed to ever talk about what I spent, go get my damn hair done, to drive a Range Rover, to do any of that stuff when all of these victims are owed money. ... I cannot. I cannot in any way, shape or form be OK with any of that. That, to me, is sick."

<snip>

“They laid out all the jewelry and the shoes and the makeup," she continued. "I mean, it was like a full freaking production. It was crazy. And I remember just looking at it all, and all of the clothes, the shoes and the sunglasses, and how much that was there, and thinking, 'How much is she even going to wear in the four days that we were there?' But thinking it was so over the top, and her telling me that she flew them all out business class."

"And you know, the meals," she went on. "And then we come back and sit at the table in the suite, and you know, everyone would be ordering, and she would just sign for everything... I remember just thinking, 'Holy shit, this girl spends money like it's coming out of tap.'"

<snip>

Additionally, Edwards feels Jayne's more than two-decade marriage to Girardi was nothing more than "a business deal."

"It's money, honey. That's it," she said. "That's all it was. It was a business deal for her. I don't think she has close friends. I don't think she's ever known love. Now, she doesn't have a career. I don't think she has anything."

When the gal who thinks designer bags are crucial says you spent like crazy, you spent like crazy. Spending money like it came out of tap is right on. "Where'd all the money go?" Really, Erika? 

Also, Kathryn called Erika cold. I remember she thought Erika was too beautiful to use it, but you know Kathryn wants to call her another 4 letter c word!

• Love 13
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

Honestly, Bravo should not allow her to have a “redemption tour”. She has been totally remorseless, crass, and cruel and deserves no second chances.  

Bravo should distance themselves and get her off this show. 

• Love 18
6 minutes ago, izabella said:

Yep, people have been fired for less.

Erika really was most in your face as far as money. Adrienne Maloof is extremely wealthy, but she wasn’t even screaming about expensive this and that the way Erika did. 

• Love 13
31 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Yep, people have been fired for less.

Erika really was most in your face as far as money. Adrienne Maloof is extremely wealthy, but she wasn’t even screaming about expensive this and that the way Erika did. 

It’s sad when nice people have been let go for being “boring” but this behavior is allowed? She’s not a liability? 

• Love 13
16 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

“We filmed in the Bahamas season 9 and we were all swimming in the water,” Erika’s former co-star Camille Grammer Meyer tweeted. “I don’t remember seeing EJ’s mascara run after swimming underwater.” The implication, shared oh-so obliquely by a master of passive-aggressive jabs, was that Erika’s tears were just for the cameras.

d9c410527c257af3e18baec241c2389f.gif

Oh Camille Donatacci Grammer "master of pass-aggressive jabs" Meyer, how I've missed you!

Oh Camille! I love you! LOL! 
I’ve been reading Erika’s book again and this time around I have to say that after everything she put in there regarding her life with Tom, I can’t imagine her being completely blind to everything going on. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, izabella said:

I know there are other housewives who have also done bad things and were able to stay on their shows, and I don’t want to put one crime, or one victim’s suffering, above another. It’s all wrong. But there is something just so brazen, so outrageous, about this that I think both Tom and Erika need to just be banished and not get one more nanosecond of attention. Let this season play out and then get rid of her. If Andy Cohen can’t see that, then he is just as big of an issue as they are. There has to be some standard of behavior. Living large off the pain of others is going a bridge too far.

It’s really hard to put into words exactly how I feel. Maybe because it’s her defiant, FU attitude, and how that’s only gotten worse on both the show and social media.

I wear her insult of “stupid bitch” as a badge of honor.

2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

“We filmed in the Bahamas season 9 and we were all swimming in the water,” Erika’s former co-star Camille Grammer Meyer tweeted. “I don’t remember seeing EJ’s mascara run after swimming underwater.” The implication, shared oh-so obliquely by a master of passive-aggressive jabs, was that Erika’s tears were just for the cameras.

d9c410527c257af3e18baec241c2389f.gif

Oh Camille Donatacci Grammer "master of pass-aggressive jabs" Meyer, how I've missed you!

Camille! Come back! All is forgiven, LOL!

Love this. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 20
25 minutes ago, Dutchgirl said:

This interview with Kathryn Edwards (in several parts) is surprisingly killer

That last part about Erika acting as if she was the boss, never having to ask Tom, should lead to an interview with prosecutors.

28 minutes ago, chlban said:

That latest Instagram post. It seems like each one is slightly worse than the last.. I just cannot fathom what her attorney's must be saying to her or are they afraid of her too? What must the victims think when they see that kind of disrespect? Even if one believes she had no knowledge of where the money came from, a normal human being would be embarassed that a man she was married to for 20 years could do such a thing. Her anger should be directed at Tom, not the general public. The message on that one was clear, "kiss my ass". What an absolutely vile human being she is. Even dingbat, self absorbed Dorit knows enough to pretend she is appalled by what happened to the victims. But, self righteous, narcissist Erika is completely unfazed and cannot even pretend otherwise. Some actress she is.

She’s doubling down, like a lot of other white privileged criminals in the U.S. - that brazen disrespect for others and the law often pays off here.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

I've seen every episode of every season of RHOBH (in real time) and still had no idea who Kathryn Edwards was before I googled her.  😳

I think it was in the Vulture article where it was suggested that if Erika had just come out from the start and said she left Tom because he allegedly stole money from his clients she would have come out looking so much better than the stories she told (treating her horribly, cheating, dementia, brain injury etc) because now, at best, she looks like she left her husband because he has dementia and the money has run out.    Like I said, she's not very bright. 

• Love 20
2 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

I've seen every episode of every season of RHOBH (in real time) and still had no idea who Kathryn Edwards was before I googled her.  😳

I think it was in the Vulture article where it was suggested that if Erika had just come out from the start and said she left Tom because he allegedly stole money from his clients she would have come out looking so much better than the stories she told (treating her horribly, cheating, dementia, brain injury etc) because now, at best, she looks like she left her husband because he has dementia and the money has run out.    Like I said, she's not very bright. 

Yes! 
That would have been the simplest, most understandable, relatable explanation.

But instead, she pushes this.

Which makes us speculate about what is truly going on.

• Love 14

She wanted to make herself look like the victim and get all the sympathy.  That LA Times article hadn't come out yet, so she thought she could get away with her "poor me" narrative.  Her problem is that the gory details started to come out during filming, so she ended up constantly switching stories to try to protect Tom (his money).  Never a thought for the victims of his crimes during all this.

• Love 13

The thing is, I doubt that Bravo will boot her from the show, especially if the ratings from this season are good (which they seemingly are). Now, you would think she would recognize that it's a bad idea to remain on the show.  But for Bravo? Why would they boot her? Enough people want to gawk at the car wreck, and that's good for their business. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Dutchgirl said:

Ya, and pretty sure "late stage dementia" cannot be made retroactive by 20 years, which is when he was first accused of stealing from clients.

No. Bravo should cooperate with authorities, turn over every second of footage, then fundraise for the victims they are exploiting by having that hag on the show.

Don't housewives occasionally do fundraising events anyway? The next one could be for all the Girardi victims. 

• Love 5
21 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vulture.com/amp/article/erika-jayne-rhobh-season-11-performance-divorce-allegations.html

Nothing new, but it validates everything we’ve been thinking, in my opinion.

From the article: "She related the story of the last time she spoke to Tom, an 'I love you' that was met with a cold 'thanks, hon.'" (edited - oh sorry - it's from this article: https://www.vulture.com/article/erika-jayne-rhobh-season-11-performance-divorce-allegations.html)

Ummm...so I just rewatched season 1 RHOBH and this is exactly the scene between Kelsey and Camille Grammer.  Given that, Erika's story seems a bit...borrowed.

Edited by NoWhammies
  • Useful 10
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, NoWhammies said:

From the article: "She related the story of the last time she spoke to Tom, an 'I love you' that was met with a cold 'thanks, hon.'" (edited - oh sorry - it's from this article: https://www.vulture.com/article/erika-jayne-rhobh-season-11-performance-divorce-allegations.html)

Ummm...so I just rewatched season 1 RHOBH and this is exactly the scene between Kelsey and Camille Grammer.  Given that, Erika's story seems a bit...borrowed.

Which is more than a bit consistent with the Girardi style. 😉

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

The thing is, I doubt that Bravo will boot her from the show, especially if the ratings from this season are good (which they seemingly are). Now, you would think she would recognize that it's a bad idea to remain on the show.  But for Bravo? Why would they boot her? Enough people want to gawk at the car wreck, and that's good for their business. 

If there is a fan backlash, they might.  I know a lot of people are tuning in for the train wreck - including me - but might not want to continue watching a show that supports a con artist's wife who gives zero fucks aboutI widows, orphans and burn victims.  They have booted controversial people despite their drawing high ratings, like Kim and Brandi, and Bethenny on NY.

• Love 12
53 minutes ago, izabella said:

If there is a fan backlash, they might.  I know a lot of people are tuning in for the train wreck - including me - but might not want to continue watching a show that supports a con artist's wife who gives zero fucks aboutI widows, orphans and burn victims.  They have booted controversial people despite their drawing high ratings, like Kim and Brandi, and Bethenny on NY.

If the fan backlash is accompanied by lower ratings, then yes. But if people are screaming into the void but are still watching, I am going to guess that they'll just keep having her on.  Better for them that people are screaming into the void but still watching the show.  This is a business and they aren't going to undermine the success of something in order to claim the moral high ground, IMO. 

Now, if she's mistreating people behind the scenes, that's another story. I often think that some people - Dorinda, for instance - get fired because production finds it difficult to deal with them.  But I don't think just a fan backlash that comes without lower ratings is going to do it. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

If the fan backlash is accompanied by lower ratings, then yes. But if people are screaming into the void but are still watching, I am going to guess that they'll just keep having her on.  Better for them that people are screaming into the void but still watching the show.  This is a business and they aren't going to undermine the success of something in order to claim the moral high ground, IMO. 

Now, if she's mistreating people behind the scenes, that's another story. I often think that some people - Dorinda, for instance - get fired because production finds it difficult to deal with them.  But I don't think just a fan backlash that comes without lower ratings is going to do it. 

Very likely you are right.  Maybe Bravo will decide for next season that they don't want the legal headaches of having to turn over footage and whatnot.

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I think Bravo could over calculate how big of a ratings draw she would be next season. Viewership is way up this season partly because people are watching the take down of the Girardis. Once all the evidence comes out, then I think people might be disgusted seeing her next season.

I, for one, am enjoying the take down but I won’t be back if they keep her on next season.

• Love 16
8 minutes ago, LemonSoda said:

“The whole Erika Jayne project was only possible because I’m self-funded. Now, the haters are always going to say, “All you do is spend your husband’s money.” First of all, it’s our money. Know how I know? Because the IRS tells us that it is. My name is on that tax return, too.”

Oh this quote is so bad right now lol 

Is that from her book? 
Thank you for posting this. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, chlban said:

That latest Instagram post. It seems like each one is slightly worse than the last.. I just cannot fathom what her attorney's must be saying to her or are they afraid of her too? What must the victims think when they see that kind of disrespect? Even if one believes she had no knowledge of where the money came from, a normal human being would be embarassed that a man she was married to for 20 years could do such a thing. Her anger should be directed at Tom, not the general public. The message on that one was clear, "kiss my ass". What an absolutely vile human being she is. Even dingbat, self absorbed Dorit knows enough to pretend she is appalled by what happened to the victims. But, self righteous, narcissist Erika is completely unfazed and cannot even pretend otherwise. Some actress she is.

I saw that today and almost posted, but I figured “same shit, different day”.

All of her Instas lately have been “kiss my ass”. She truly does not get why people are upset and angry at her, and not taking her side or offering sympathy. She is also most likely going against legal advice too — I’d think the first thing they’d tell her would be to get off social media. (The comments, for the most part, have not been kind.)

She reminds me of an animal backed into a corner, claws fully extended, and will strike at anything. I think she knows she’s screwed, but she will not take accountability for it — she’ll just keep on digging that hole. Fine by me.

There is something truly pathological about her that she cannot understand that no reasonable person would find any of this to be okay. 

39 minutes ago, LemonSoda said:

“The whole Erika Jayne project was only possible because I’m self-funded. Now, the haters are always going to say, “All you do is spend your husband’s money.” First of all, it’s our money. Know how I know? Because the IRS tells us that it is. My name is on that tax return, too.”

Oh this quote is so bad right now lol 

Exhibit A in The People vs. Erika Girardi.

• Love 20
1 hour ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I googled Kathryn Edwards and still don’t know who she is!

A one-and-done. She and Erika had a conversation where Erika told her to be careful of LVP (“she’s a sniper from the side”). Kathryn then told LVP, and Erika got pissed. Kathryn also got into it with Faye Resnik, and clutched her pearls at Erika’s “C—-y” necklace. I forget how she came to the show.

Otherwise, she really didn’t bring much to the table.

• Love 5

A one-and-done. She and Erika had a conversation where Erika told her to be careful of LVP (“she’s a sniper from the side”). Kathryn then told LVP, and Erika got pissed. Kathryn also got into it with Faye Resnik, and clutched her pearls at Erika’s “C—-y” necklace. I forget how she came to the show.

Otherwise, she really didn’t bring much to the table.

dont-act-like-you-know-me-kathryn-rhobh.

Sounds like she might bring it if she returns.

I do remember thinking she was really beautiful, reminded me of Kim Basinger, and has a handsome husband. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 7
15 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

It sounds like Kathryn might bring it if brought back. 

I'm guessing that's why she called RadarOnline, lol.   But I believe everything she said because I can see it happening - especially the Dubai trip.  

The only part I disagree is where Kathryn says Ericka is "no dummy.  I will say that, because she has a survivor mentality."   Please.  A lizard has survivor mentality.   A cold blooded reptile with a little tiny brain.  Doesn't make them smart. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Maybe they can handle her like they did Tre. Didn’t she have some kind of “Teresa Checks In” miniseries when she was - ahem - detained?

Yeah, Bravo will most likely ride this cash cow until she drops. Unfortunately.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

dont-act-like-you-know-me-kathryn-rhobh.

Sounds like she might bring it if she returns.

I do remember thinking she was really beautiful, reminded me of Kim Basinger, and has a handsome husband. 

I’ve always thought she was gorgeous even back in the Marcus days. 
I’m in the minority but I like a lot of the boring housewives. I’d take boring over mean any day. 
Maybe we can get them to put together a Boring Housewives show! Joyce, Kathryn, Carlton, Adrienne. Let’s watch them shop! 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, LemonSoda said:

I’ve always thought she was gorgeous even back in the Marcus days. 
I’m in the minority but I like a lot of the boring housewives. I’d take boring over mean any day. 
Maybe we can get them to put together a Boring Housewives show! Joyce, Kathryn, Carlton, Adrienne. Let’s watch them shop! 

100% yes! I'd want Eileen over Carlton though. lol

• Love 14

Not me.  Eileen was just on WWHL and she is concerned about what Erika is going through.  "First, we must think of the victims.  But having said that and put it out of our minds, Erika is going through hell."  Paraphrasing, but not by much.

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, izabella said:

Not me.  Eileen was just on WWHL and she is concerned about what Erika is going through.  "First, we must think of the victims.  But having said that and put it out of our minds, Erika is going through hell."  Paraphrasing, but not by much.

I saw that. I'm with you on Erika, but I think unlike some of the other housewives, Eileen is genuinely nice and not the type to jump on people. I'm glad she acknowledged the way Rinna treated Denise was wrong. 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, izabella said:

But why would we ever put the vicims out of our minds? That’s just not possible.

• Love 9
Just now, nexxie said:

But why would we ever put the victims out of our minds? That’s just not possible.

Exactly. Eileen has situational ethics. If she likes you, she'll defend you to the end. If she's not your fan, under the bus you go and nothing you do or say matters. Can't stand listening to her weave in and around issues. 

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, nexxie said:

But why would we ever put the vicims out of our minds? That’s just not possible.

After the Hulu doc, I can’t get the explosion victim they profiled out of my head. Watching him show his poor range of motion when moving his arm, that he needs more surgeries he can’t afford. I can’t get over that. I also don’t understand the lack of well Uh I know there’s a legal process going on but I don’t understand the lack of Erika’s what can I do to help? 

• Love 17