Type keyword(s) to search

Erika Girardi/Erika Jayne: Let them eat cake

• Start Topic

Yeah, we're in almost-real-time now, and Erika's attorneys have presumably given her some boilerplate statements she's allowed to make, and advised her to not engage on this mess.

That leaves us Crystal vs Sutton and....?

Could be a bust, but will most assuredly be heavily scripted and choreographed.

• Love 14
48 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

I'm not getting my hopes up.

That twat will sit there and say she can't answer any meaningful questions due to her lawyers' advice or some such shit.  

I think the only hope is if Sutton or one of the other women push her bitch button enough to make her twist off.  

Otherwise, I think she'll sit just sit there relatively silent and glaring at anyone who dares mention her name.  

But can she realistically sit there and say she can’t talk about things, when she’s been running her mouth all season and contradicting herself at every turn? I think the reunion is a little late to be taking the 5th.

She’ll probably sit there all meek and mild next to Andy, holding a tissue, and muttering “you don’t know what I’ve been through.” She’ll go for the sympathy narrative — my fear is Sutton’s going to be on the hot seat, with Kyle and Rinna (and maybe Crystal) stirring that pot.

• Love 20
4 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

You all remember Lea Black — her legal bona fides are she is married to Roy Black of William Kennedy Smith rape trial fame, and she and Jeff Lewis were best buds on Flipping Out, and she always liked to join in and laugh at Jeff’s cruel pile-ons of Jenni Pulos. She and Erika — two peas in a pod.

I never saw RHOM but I do remember her from Flipping Out.  Anyway, isn't she just another  ex Bravo player coming out with opinions trying to get some of Ericka's spotlight?   Kathryn and now Lea getting into the Fray.  I wonder who's next? 

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

I never saw RHOM but I do remember her from Flipping Out.  Anyway, isn't she just another  ex Bravo player coming out with opinions trying to get some of Ericka's spotlight?   Kathryn and now Lea getting into the Fray.  I wonder who's next? 

I wouldn’t call her a Bravo player — she was a repeat client of Jeff’s who showed up in maybe two seasons, including the last when she gave an “inspirational talk”  to the staff at his request because they were all tired of taking his crap, and he knew it.

RHOM — Miami? Never watched it either. Was she on there, too?

• Love 3
3 hours ago, izabella said:

Roy Black was also one of Jeffrey Epstein's lawyers.  And Kelsey Grammer's.

I think he was the lawyer for Joe Francis of Girls Gone Wild. I do remember that Lea was good friends with him.

From Wikipedia about part of his criminal past.

In January 2011, Francis brought a group of three women to his home, leading to five charges: three misdemeanor counts of false imprisonment, one of assault causing great bodily injury, and one of dissuading a witness. On May 6, 2013, Francis was convicted on all five charges. He faced a maximum of five years in prison and/or $13,000 in fines.[27][28] On May 22, Francis did an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, calling the jurors "mentally ... r*******" and suggesting they "should be euthanized."[29]

• Useful 8
34 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

I wouldn’t call her a Bravo player — she was a repeat client of Jeff’s who showed up in maybe two seasons, including the last when she gave an “inspirational talk”  to the staff at his request because they were all tired of taking his crap, and he knew it.

Yes, I found out when I looked up her picture.  That's why I called her an ex Bravo player. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 4
34 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Lea Black was basically the Lisa Vanderpump on the Real Housewives of Miami. Very rich, but had an eccentric/kooky edge that LVP doesn't. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Thumper said:

Yeah, I only know Lea Black from RHOMiami.  Didn’t know she’s buddies with Jeff.

She was on a few times toward the end of Flipping Out. I didn’t watch Miami so I can’t say if FO was maybe a springboard to RHOM. I didn’t much care for her on FO — too much of a smartass for my taste, and that trait paired with Jeff…ugh.

EDIT: This was after Miami.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

But can she realistically sit there and say she can’t talk about things, when she’s been running her mouth all season and contradicting herself at every turn? I think the reunion is a little late to be taking the 5th.

She’ll probably sit there all meek and mild next to Andy, holding a tissue, and muttering “you don’t know what I’ve been through.” She’ll go for the sympathy narrative — my fear is Sutton’s going to be on the hot seat, with Kyle and Rinna (and maybe Crystal) stirring that pot.

The irony of it all is mind boggling.  

She must be the biggest nightmare for her attorneys, her manager, and her PR agent.   

I can't believe they haven't all dropped her at this point.  

• Love 15
8 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Juicy Scoop with Heather McDonald is the BEST!  

Heather does the best impersonations of the cast. She said Erika showed up for that interview with full glam staff, though the interview was sound only and Erika knew that before showing up. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

The irony of it all is mind boggling.  

She must be the biggest nightmare for her attorneys, her manager, and her PR agent.   

I can't believe they haven't all dropped her at this point.  

Speaking of being dropped, there are a lot of folks who feel that the Bravo channel should drop her. I have come to the belief that if her co-stars had one iota of Integrity, all of them would refuse to film with her. That would solve the problem for them, Bravo, and most of the audience.

• Love 23

I read recently that she left her three-year-old son with his father and moved to the West Coast. The boy was raised by his father.

That father owned strip clubs and had his hands in other dubious dealings. Last name Zizzo.

Here is a photo that Erika provided, with Tom G., the boy, and a pre-plastic surgery Erika:

image.png.0c811007a60706b3f4c8ebbea3daffc6.png

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Useful 2
  • Love 9
33 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

@LemonSoda Could you tell us what she wrote in her book about leaving her very young son on the east coast so that she could pursue a career as a performer? 
Also, when did her adult son start living in the Pasadena home?

“Moving to LA was both the hardest and the gutsiest decision I have ever made. It was difficult to be apart from my son even for a short time. But I knew the only hope he had of living the life he deserved was for me to take this incredible risk. I knew our future wasn’t in New York.
Once settled in LA, I returned to New York regularly. When I became financially stable, my son became bicoastal. He would spend summers, spring break, and alternate Christmases and Thanksgivings with me.
While my son was with my ex-husband, my mother, and my ex’s mother in New York, I was furiously building our future in Los Angeles. This was not some hasty decision. It was much discussed and planned out.”

“My stress came from being in a vicious circle, a no-win situation. I could not continue at this pace, in this city, on this track, and ever expect anything to change. I knew I would never get ahead, never make anything happen. And that’s when I chose to move. 

“By that point, things had calmed down and Tommy (1st husband) and I were friendly again. I don’t remember the conversation specifically when I told him I was going to move, but he was always very supportive. It was never that I was leaving our son. I told Tommy, “I’m going to go get myself situated, and once I have everything figured out, I’ll be right back.”
I never gave Tommy any reason not to trust me. Despite some hard times, I was always very responsible with our son and put his needs first. Even then, I frequently traveled back and forth from New York to LA. I would never be gone for too long, though I was working on establishing myself on the West Coast. Putting my son first was what moving was all about. If I was going to take care of him and provide the future for him that I wanted, I knew that I had to get away and find a better life and a more sustainable existence for myself. 

One thing worth mentioning is she was having some small successes before she got pregnant. She was involved with The Flirts (I love their song Jukebox) She was on Law & Order. 
No mention in the book when exactly the son came to live with her, just that one of the bedrooms post renovation was for him. He probably had a regular room there anyway for visits through out the years. Tommy and his family (1st husband) moved to Vegas in 2013. 

She didn’t seem to miss much of his life after meeting Tom G. He sent him to a summer camp nearby. Tom G was very involved in his life. I know it’s sad to praise the scammer but Tom G seemed to be a very positive influence in her son’s life. I don’t have kids but to have someone treat your child so wonderfully has different has to be amazing. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 7
31 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

I read recently that she left her three-year-old son with his father and moved to the West Coast. The boy was raised by his father.

That father owned strip clubs and had his hands in other dubious dealings. Last name Zizzo.

Here is a photo that Erika provided, with Tom G., the boy, and a pre-plastic surgery Erika:

image.png.0c811007a60706b3f4c8ebbea3daffc6.png

The ex was also involved in various garment industry businesses. She admits to being really horrific and verbally abusive to him. This photo was in her book. 
Tom G looks more comfortable with her son in many photos than she does. 

One more thing that’s random but worth mentioning because it hit my gut a little bit. Erika mentioned that when her son was a baby one of the things she would do to stay warm, stay sane was go walk around the WTC Mall. I worked there various places, it was great for people watching. 

• Love 6

^ Thanks so much for those excerpts LemonSoda!

I didn't want to judge Erika for leaving her son, but if Tom really does have dementia, it sounds like she has a pattern of leaving people when they need her the most. 

In case anyone's curious. This is Erika's first husband, Thomas Zizzo. All the men in her life are named Tom. 

AKedOLRH26Xpn0mSl4xuAD-ImdGQfPuIusFYi8Vw

Erika-jayne-ex-husband.jpg

• Useful 5
  • Love 7

So I watched the Heather McDonald/Juicy Scoop interview with Troy Jensen.

He was with Erika a LOT. He believes Erika and Tom had an arrangement. He did not observe any passion. If anything, they were occasionally competitive with one another.

He agrees with Heather that Erika was essentially paying to perform. No one paid her a dime to appear at Pride in all of the major cities. He said Mikey would introduce her on stage, “Here’s Erika Jayne singing her Billboard hit!” Everyone at the club just looked confused; there was no recognition of the name. Mikey and Troy were the only ones who knew who she was. Heather comments that it’s easy to buy Billboard status.

She is much raunchier now.

If Mikey were a woman, “Erika Jayne” would be HIS alter ego, not Erika Girardi’s.

When Heather asks if Erika ever had any boyfriends, he tries to answer, “No comment.” But he ends up saying that the Erika Jayne project was the MOST important thing to her, more important to her than her marriage.

She does not tip generously.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Useful 6
  • Love 13
10 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

So I watched the Heather McDonald/Juicy Scoop interview with Troy Jensen.

He was with Erika a LOT. He believes Erika and Tom had an arrangement. He did not observe any passion. If anything, they were occasionally competitive with one another.

He agrees with Heather that Erika was essentially paying to perform. No one paid her a dime to appear at Pride in all of the major cities.

She is much raunchier now.

If Mikey were a woman, “Erika Jayne” would be HIS alter ego, not Erika Girardi’s.

When Heather asks if Erika ever had any boyfriends, he tries to answer, “No comment.” But he ends up saying that the Erika Jayne project was the MOST important thing to her, more important to her than her marriage.

She does not tip generously.

I was very surprised by his openness as he’s someone with private, personal access to a lot of celebrities. I’d be too paranoid to talk about anyone for others wouldn’t hire me. 

Mikey comes off very sychophantish. I laughed in the book where she mentioned dragging Mikey to the Philippines for a video as if he was being held hostage against his will or something.  

Erika seemed somewhat invested in the marriage being Mrs G until Erika Jayne came along. Of course that was probably what she was in it for, to get somewhere else. 

• Love 10
4 hours ago, LemonSoda said:

“Moving to LA was both the hardest and the gutsiest decision I have ever made. It was difficult to be apart from my son even for a short time. But I knew the only hope he had of living the life he deserved was for me to take this incredible risk. I knew our future wasn’t in New York.
Once settled in LA, I returned to New York regularly. When I became financially stable, my son became bicoastal. He would spend summers, spring break, and alternate Christmases and Thanksgivings with me.
While my son was with my ex-husband, my mother, and my ex’s mother in New York, I was furiously building our future in Los Angeles. This was not some hasty decision. It was much discussed and planned out.”

“My stress came from being in a vicious circle, a no-win situation. I could not continue at this pace, in this city, on this track, and ever expect anything to change. I knew I would never get ahead, never make anything happen. And that’s when I chose to move. 

“By that point, things had calmed down and Tommy (1st husband) and I were friendly again. I don’t remember the conversation specifically when I told him I was going to move, but he was always very supportive. It was never that I was leaving our son. I told Tommy, “I’m going to go get myself situated, and once I have everything figured out, I’ll be right back.”
I never gave Tommy any reason not to trust me. Despite some hard times, I was always very responsible with our son and put his needs first. Even then, I frequently traveled back and forth from New York to LA. I would never be gone for too long, though I was working on establishing myself on the West Coast. Putting my son first was what moving was all about. If I was going to take care of him and provide the future for him that I wanted, I knew that I had to get away and find a better life and a more sustainable existence for myself. 

One thing worth mentioning is she was having some small successes before she got pregnant. She was involved with The Flirts (I love their song Jukebox) She was on Law & Order. 
No mention in the book when exactly the son came to live with her, just that one of the bedrooms post renovation was for him. He probably had a regular room there anyway for visits through out the years. Tommy and his family (1st husband) moved to Vegas in 2013. 

She didn’t seem to miss much of his life after meeting Tom G. He sent him to a summer camp nearby. Tom G was very involved in his life. I know it’s sad to praise the scammer but Tom G seemed to be a very positive influence in her son’s life. I don’t have kids but to have someone treat your child so wonderfully has different has to be amazing. 

Erika is full of post-hoc rationalisations about leaving her son…. She “put his needs first”. That’s absolute rubbish, and if Erika really truly believes herself then she is delusional. 

Kids don’t understand parents being away for work as ‘putting them first’, they feel abandoned and want their parents home with them. Kids always blame themselves as not being good enough for their parent to want to be with them, or “mummy had more important things to do than being with me.”

As for the photo posted by pasdetrois …. Who here has ever posed for a photo when you are close to a child (anyones child!) where you don’t touch them?

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
Extra words needed
  • Useful 1
  • Love 15

Watching the WWHL rerun and Andy is asking Jerry O’Connell what he would ask Bravolebrities…they got to Erika, and O’Connell, who had been jokey, all of a sudden got serious and said “Did you know?” 

Interesting, though….he did deflect on a very fair question about why Rinna wasn’t demanding Erika to “own it” as Rinna did Denise last year. He hemmed and hawed before Andy turned the convo to Brandi Glanville (nice pivot, Andy!). O’Connell did agree that Erika is trolling with her Insta. Ya think, Jerry???

No matter what she may think, Erika needs to realize that her public life is basically over. This will follow her like a stench, and a big reason for that is her being on the show this season. Her defiance, her threats, her grudging acknowledgment of the real victims, and all her lies —  all this will live on forever in reruns. And we don’t know everything yet. This is why, when shit like this blows up, the second call you make after your lawyer is to a good PR firm.

• Love 17
3 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Erika is full of post-hoc rationalisations about leaving her son…. She “put his needs first”. That’s absolute rubbish,

Absolutely. She emotionally and physically abandoned him when she did not need to. She made a choice. Occasional visits are a temporary salve on a child's psychic wound.

She wasn't in the military where she had no say. She could have gotten an education and training and built a career in GA or NY. I'm pretty sure the NJ strip club was Step 1 in Erika Seeks a Sugar Daddy.

Notice the victim/heroine spin she puts on this revisionist history.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 22
4 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Erika is full of post-hoc rationalisations about leaving her son…. She “put his needs first”. That’s absolute rubbish, and if Erika really truly believes herself then she is delusional. 

Kids don’t understand parents being away for work as ‘putting them first’, they feel abandoned and want their parents home with them. Kids always blame themselves as not being good enough for their parent to want to be with them, or “mummy had more important things to do than being with me.”

As for the photo posted by pasdetrois …. Who here has ever posed for a photo when you are close to a child (anyones child!) where you don’t touch them?

I agree 100%.

She was irrefutably selfish and always prioritized her own interests.

• Love 14
54 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

They lowered the asking price on the Pasadena house again. They originally listed it at $13M. It’s down to 8.9.

I saw that. Wonder how low they'll have to go because they are desperate for funds and that house comes with an unsavory reputation.

• Love 10
59 minutes ago, politichick said:

I saw that. Wonder how low they'll have to go because they are desperate for funds and that house comes with an unsavory reputation.

Reputation has nothing to do with why it is not selling.

The reality is that it is a really unattractive home in a style that isn't desirable. Even if one theoretically liked that style, it would require millions of dollars to renovate as it requires a gut renovation.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, politichick said:

It should also be noted these price reductions are taking place in a super hot Southern CA real estate market. I have a friend looking and she has bern told by more than one Real Estate agent that she should plan on adding 10-20% to the asking price of any property she wants to make an offer on, just to be in the running.

• Useful 6
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

They lowered the asking price on the Pasadena house again. They originally listed it at $13M. It’s down to 8.9.

I wonder what the Million Dollar Listing LA agents would have to say....also surprised that there wasn't some kind of crossover between the shows.  I'm pretty sure they've featured listings in Pasadena before.

I'd love to see Josh Flagg dealing with Erika!!   

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
8 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I wonder what the Million Dollar Listing LA agents would have to say....also surprised that there wasn't some kind of crossover between the shows.  I'm pretty sure they've featured listings in Pasadena before.

I'd love to see Josh Flagg dealing with Erika!!   

He'd probably be terrified.  

Erika could pick him up and snap him in two like a twig at the drop of a hat if he pissed her off.  😳

• LOL 10
8 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

He'd probably be terrified.  

Erika could pick him up and snap him in two like a twig at the drop of a hat if he pissed her off.  😳

Then, I would really have to hate her....I love Josh Flagg!!!  

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Persnickety1 said:

Me, too, and I loved the relationship between he and his grandmother Edith.

I say if it came down to it, I'd rather see Josh Altman deal with her.  😂

Well, these are all wishes....I would imagine that Erika is not on the deed of the home, so it is being handled by whoever is managing Tom's finances.

I know we all think that house is extremely dated and needs a lot of renovation, but there is some historical significance and I love how Flagg manages to point those details to potential buyers.  The house is quirky, just like he is.  I can just imagine his face when seeing her "chapel"!!!   

I'm wondering what Erika is going to get, if anything, from the sale of the home.  I know she said they did not have a pre-nup.  Will be interesting!!!  

• Love 4

The sale is being handled by the Bankruptcy Trustee and any proceeds for the sale would go to the Trustee and used to pay off creditors. I think there is a lien on the property so that amount would be paid off before any unsecured creditors.

Erika is claiming her share of the homestead exemption which I think is $600,000. So she is doing everything possible to retain as much money 💰 as she can.  

That would be in addition to the fight she is waging by claiming all expensive jewelry is her separate property and that the $25 million given to her LLC is not a personal liability which she needs to repay. 

• Useful 6
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, politichick said:

I’d love to see it come down to auction with all proceeds going to pay off debt.

Auctioneer:  “Do I hear a bid on this  mausoleum mansion of a thieving, elderly, and demented lawyer who bilked needy people out of millions, and his disgusting, famewhore (ex)wife who couldn’t keep her legs closed and ass covered? Comes complete with a chapel that was blasphemed by said wife, plus a pool that was never used.

Any takers?”

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Still too high. Needs updating and it's priced at $866/ft where $656/ft is the current pricing in Pasadena. It would need to be priced below $6.7M to be attractive. Investors are probably just going to wait for it to bottom right out and scoop it for 50% of what it's priced at now.

• Useful 10
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, amarante said:

The house in La Quinta just sold for about $1,250,000. The Trustee managed the sale and after payment of fees and costs, the Ruigomez burn victim will receive $584,000

I can’t get him out of my head since watching the Hulu doc. He still needs surgeries and some good therapy. 

The Pasadena home is beautiful. But it needs updating plus so much of the new work Erika had done was overly custom which tends to turn off buyers. I know it bugs me when I walk in a place and see a hand painted mural of cherubs that’s not my taste. Or needing the two bedrooms that someone else removed to turn in to a monster closet. 

• Love 12
16 minutes ago, LemonSoda said:

I can’t get him out of my head since watching the Hulu doc. He still needs surgeries and some good therapy. 

The Pasadena home is beautiful. But it needs updating plus so much of the new work Erika had done was overly custom which tends to turn off buyers. I know it bugs me when I walk in a place and see a hand painted mural of cherubs that’s not my taste. Or needing the two bedrooms that someone else removed to turn in to a monster closet. 

Honestly, I don’t know how some of these houses sell. I’m starting to get into “Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles” (I know — I’m a Bravoholic) and I realize these properties are for an extremely, extremely niche clientele. But some of the taste levels I question. Never cared much for the Girardi mausoleum. The chapel really put me off, and I’m not all that religious.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, amarante said:

The house in La Quinta just sold for about $1,250,000. The Trustee managed the sale and after payment of fees and costs, the Ruigomez burn victim will receive $584,000

Bless his heart ❤️  I'm so happy to hear this.

It's not nearly enough but at least it's something.  Another $11.5 million, I believe, he's due to settle his case.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 7
53 minutes ago, LemonSoda said:

I was after the DJ. He was a tall, muscular Sicilian with the kind of streetwise swagger that only native New Yorkers can muster. He was an absolute piece. I pointed him out to Justine and said, “He’s so sexy to me.”

At the time, he had recently broken up with the famous Penthouse Pet named Sandi Korn. (She later dated Donald Trump, and he convinced her to change her name to Sandra Taylor.) I noticed him way before he noticed me. He had no reason to. I was some skinny, loudmouthed kid from the South. He had just gotten out of a relationship with a girl whose poster was on the wall of every horny teenager jerking off in America.

I don’t remember exactly how, but after seeing him around the club for a while, I eventually ended up with his phone number on a little slip of paper. We had something in common, because I was performing and making music, and he was playing music at the club. That was the start of the conversation right there.
I was nineteen and he was twenty-six. Tommy was raised right, and he really knew how to treat a woman. His father died when he was young. His mother was in the garment industry, so he helped her with the family business. DJing was just a side gig he started as a teenager in clubs around town, but he kept doing it mostly because he enjoyed it. Like all of my boyfriends, he was very smart. He even skipped a grade because he was so bright.
While dating, we were doing all of those classic New York activities: going to the theater and museums, walking in Central Park, and having dinner in the nicest places. Of course, we were also going out to the clubs. 

After about six months of dating, I moved in with Tommy. I wanted to take the relationship to the next level, but I was also ready to move out of the loft space over Renee’s kitchen.
I moved into his apartment in a brick building on the Upper West Side, at 100th Street and Amsterdam. The apartment was a recently renovated one-bedroom, with a loft over the kitchen—just like the one I was moving out of.
While we were living there, I missed a few days of my birth control pills. I thought I could double up on the next ones and it would work out fine. Well, it didn’t. My period was late. It dawned on me in an acting class while we were doing some exercises. Somebody was performing a boring scene, and for the first time I wondered if I was pregnant. I didn’t feel pregnant, but then again, I had no idea what being pregnant felt like.

That afternoon, I went home and took a home pregnancy test. It was positive. A few days later, I went to my OB/GYN, Dr. Cox (a great gynecologist with the world’s most ironic name). She confirmed that I was pregnant.
I was just kind of fascinated by the news, because it didn’t even seem like a possibility to me. It was never part of my plan. I’d never really even held a baby before. Being a mother wasn’t something that I was thinking about, even in the abstract. But from the moment I found out, I knew that I was going to keep my baby. In a weird way, I knew that he needed to be born.
When Tommy got home, I told him the news. He was as surprised as I was, but he was very sweet about it. We decided then and there that we were going to get married, start a family, and do right by our child.”

Renee is her Mother. She calls her Mom by her name. Oh and Sandi? She was gorgeous in that why is she in Penthouse type of way. I used to see her out back in the day. 

At first, @LemonSoda, I didn’t realize that you were quoting from her book!

I know Brian Moylan helped her, but this feels like a high school student wrote it.

• LOL 10
  • Love 6