Type keyword(s) to search

Erika Girardi/Erika Jayne: Let them eat cake

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, JenE4 said:

Erika Jayne Sued for $25 Million in Estranged Husband's Bankruptcy Case
Erika Jayne's estranged husband's legal problems are now an even bigger problem for her -- she's been sued for $25 million by the trustee handling Tom Girardi's law firm's bankruptcy case.

Read in TMZ: https://apple.news/A1FZTX-XoRCWI_P6OmZl66w

Isn't this the career she was banking on to get her out of her Marriage with Tom ?

• LOL 14
  • Love 1

“She attempts to create a distinction between handing her money directly versus paying all of her bills directly,” the suit alleged. “The distinction, like her prior motion for reconsideration is meritless. Any payments made for her benefit are her responsibility.”

The trustee argued that just because Jayne claims she didn’t know about her husband’s financial issues, “it would be a miscarriage of justice if [she] was allowed to simply walk completely free of owing over $25,000,000 to the Estate.”

“Erika signed all of her tax returns, numerous credit card slips, and was well aware of the money she spent on the Debtor’s credit cards and the Debtor’s payment of her personal expenses,” the trustee alleged. “Her feigned willful blindness and ostrich approach to these expenditures will do absolutely nothing to limit her liability.”

The trustee argued that “the glam cannot be supported by a sham.”

The trustee wants the court to rule that Jayne needs to pay back the $25 million she allegedly spent plus interest.”

article here: https://pagesix.com/2021/08/27/erika-jayne-sued-for-25m-in-girardi-keese-bankruptcy-case/

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
  • Useful 8
  • Love 9

By the time the reunion is filmed after Labor Day, Erika will have very little to say - maybe she’ll just sit there letting her non-waterproof mascara slide down her face.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

“She attempts to create a distinction between handing her money directly versus paying all of her bills directly,” the suit alleged. “The distinction, like her prior motion for reconsideration is meritless. Any payments made for her benefit are her responsibility.”

The trustee argued that just because Jayne claims she didn’t know about her husband’s financial issues, “it would be a miscarriage of justice if [she] was allowed to simply walk completely free of owing over $25,000,000 to the Estate.”

“Erika signed all of her tax returns, numerous credit card slips, and was well aware of the money she spent on the Debtor’s credit cards and the Debtor’s payment of her personal expenses,” the trustee alleged. “Her feigned willful blindness and ostrich approach to these expenditures will do absolutely nothing to limit her liability.”

The trustee wants the court to rule that Jayne needs to pay back the $25 million she allegedly spent plus interest.”

article here: https://pagesix.com/2021/08/27/erika-jayne-sued-for-25m-in-girardi-keese-bankruptcy-case/

Page Six is so shaaaaady and I love it! Look at the pic they posted with that article. Tom is slipping Erika cash! 😂 🤣 

• LOL 18
11 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Somewhere the ladies are all asking Erika where did the money go? Well here ya go ladies. She was making absolutely no money being Erika Jayne she was burning through it. 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Page Six is so shaaaaady and I love it! Look at the pic they posted with that article. Tom is slipping Erika cash! 😂 🤣 

In fairness, the shade are quotes from the actual motion.

Ronald Richards posted the entire document on his Twitter account and I read through it. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

By the time the reunion is filmed after Labor Day, Erika will have very little to say - maybe she’ll just sit there letting her non-waterproof mascara slide down her face.

I wonder if her attorney(s) will even allow her to discuss the case at the reunion, or if she’ll even participate in it.  Seems like a bad idea to me!

• Love 5
3 hours ago, amarante said:

In fairness, the shade are quotes from the actual motion.

Ronald Richards posted the entire document on his Twitter account and I read through it. 

I just meant the pic they chose to include with everything. A pic with Tom slipping her money to accompany that article is prime shade

1 hour ago, amarante said:

Ronald Richards posted this excerpt from Erika's book - pointing out that everything she has said or written can be used against her.

Any claim by her that she knew *nothing* is certainly negated by her admission that she knew all about "our" money because she signed the tax returns. Bragging about her full partnership and knowledge of the money is definitely going to come back to haunt her. 🙄

So sad 😂

IMG_1677.PNG.3f1279e87eca0dcc967fecc06fee8ba0.PNG

That's so wild! She can't spin that can she? I hope he uses her comments about learning so much about the law from Tom that she could be a lawyer as well. I'm really glad RR is posting everything. I don't want them to be able to hide their evil doings

• Love 16
11 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

Speaking of her book, I kinda hope her ghost writer also gets dragged into it. He writes RH recaps on Vulture and he stays up her ass. 

Brian Moylan does the recaps at Vulture for BH as well as RHONY. I didn't read her book but did read his recent book on the housewives. It was a good fast read - essentially an expanded magazine article with lots of filler that could be skipped but the chapter on behind the scenes stuff is must reading for any real fan. 

I recommend reading his recaps because the comments are fantastic and he is being excoriated for his obvious lack of objectivity in his recaps. The guy takes every opportunity to give her a pass and the benefit of the doubt. He has always rated the episodes on a scale of 1 to 5 and he has the chutzpah to only give these Erika episodes a 3 star rating. I mean in the pantheon of Real Housewives episodes, these are among the most fascinating. 

At this point his actual recaps are worthless but the comments are gold.

• Love 12
6 hours ago, Erh3d said:

Man this new document about the 25 million… what the hell was this lady thinking. I have such a hard time wrapping my mind around this. 

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/21050654-doc12firstamendedcomplaint

Compelling reading, Thankyou for posting the full complaint (motion?).

What is Mickey’s company/business called? I want to know how much Erika paid for her ‘friendship’ with him. Has he jumped ship yet?

This complaint/motion clearly questions her continued lavish lifestyle… where are the $s coming from? This RH gig?

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
  • Useful 4
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

What is Mickey’s company/business called? I want to know how much Erika paid for her ‘friendship’ with him. Has he jumped ship yet?

This complaint/motion clearly questions her continued lavish lifestyle… where are the $s coming from? This RH gig?

That is what Richards on behalf of the Trustee is trying to do by subpoenaing her business manager as well as her current lawyer.

Word on the street 🤫🤫😉😉 is that she has a new old rich fart who is bankrolling her. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, amarante said:

That is what Richards on behalf of the Trustee is trying to do by subpoenaing her business manager as well as her current lawyer.

Word on the street 🤫🤫😉😉 is that she has a new old rich fart who is bankrolling her. 

A bankroller? One wonders why anyone would bankroll Erika?! Because she knows where the bodies are buried? It can’t just be for her ‘good looks and sparkling personality’?! [end sarcasm font]

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
48 minutes ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

I’m so confused about the lottery money! Why on earth was she receiving that. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
52 minutes ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

A bankroller? One wonders why anyone would bankroll Erika?! Because she knows where the bodies are buried? It can’t just be for her ‘good looks and sparkling personality’?! [end sarcasm font]

I think she is still capable of having an octogenarian sugar daddy

14 minutes ago, Erh3d said:

I’m so confused about the lottery money! Why on earth was she receiving that. 

They were amounts payable to the Girardi firm from an action involving the lottery. 

The issue is that those payments were owed to the firm and shouldn’t have been directed to Erika. They managed to stop one payment which is being held pending adjudication of liability of the LLC. There is also about $200,000 in future payments which will also be held pending final settlement of all the claims against Girardi and Erika. 

• Useful 7
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

“We are hopeful that Ms. Girardi comes down the mountain from a place of privilege and obscene wealth and returns some of these expenses so the former clients and creditors of this law firm can mitigate the horrific and unfair losses perpetrated by her husband and others,” he added.

He concluded while that Jayne is not responsible for “the full amount” of debt the firm owes, her paying back the money she allegedly spent would “go a long way in backing up her public claim that the victims should come first.”

FAT CHANCE!

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
19 minutes ago, Jextella said:

At this juncture, I think Erika and Tom are in this together. They knew Tom was going down and took steps to minimize the fall for both of them as quickly as possible. I feel they concocted the stories Erika has been telling, e.g. car accident, dementia, affair, harsh behavior, etc. and Tom has been exaggerating the dementia patient role with convenient photo ops (black eye, assisted living facility, etc.; I don't doubt he has it though...just not as advanced as they say)

I feel they know what the lawyers were going to find and didn't bother to hide it, and are relaying on a future funded by assets they've skillfully hidden.

I have no proof of any of this, of course, but the things that are most telling to me are:

• Erika if far too non-chalante dusting and vaccuming for the camera. 
  • Erika has not shown an ounce of anger or frustration at Tom. In fact, she's mostly expressed concern for his well being (esp during the non-waterproof mascara episode).

I feel Erika isn't that distraught or angry at Tom because she knows there is golden light at the end of her tunnel (i.e. hidden assets)

Hard to say how she should be reacting to those issues. For me another thing that totally does not add up is the shade she threw about his phone and affairs. That normally does not sit well with a wife in a marriage. That was the scandal for about 2 minutes, and now it's not even an issue? Something is very off here. That's all I know.

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

Hard to say how she should be reacting to those issues. For me another thing that totally does not add up is the shade she threw about his phone and affairs. That normally does not sit well with a wife in a marriage. That was the scandal for about 2 minutes, and now it's not even an issue? Something is very off here. That's all I know.

because its obvious that she wasnt with the man for love ... she could have cared less who he was fucking as long as the money kept rolling in ... suddenly the good times are over and hes declining and shes out .... no matter how she tries to play this she comes out looking bad ..lol 

• Love 19

There are several ways to look at Erika’s lack of anger towards Tom. They may have been living separate lives for years so that anger has come and gone. Or, she is still in communication with him either directly or through others.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

And Erika only cried foul over this one particular affair. Are we to believe this is the only affair this 80+ person has ever hard during his marriage? I highly doubt it. 

IMO, Tom has likely had several affairs and Erika probably knew about them but let them slide given how much he has given her. The latest was just convenient in terms of timing. Erika and Tom could latch onto it when pulling together the story Erika was going to tell about the divorce.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

I do think Erika is a very beautiful woman, but she's all looks. Whoever would bankroll her must be pretty desperate. Most women don't expect lives of such luxury and aren't dealing with lawsuits where they could end up owing many millions. I feel like any sane man who has his choice of women would run. There are lots of gorgeous women in LA. 

• Love 12

Erika is a glorified prostitute. I used to actually like her. I enjoyed her going up against LVP with pantygate etc. I thought she showed she's taking no crap.  But at the end of the day, her colors came out in full HD. That's the thing in life- you can't hide who you are forever. 

Edited by Kdawg82
  • Love 9
13 minutes ago, Kdawg82 said:

Erika is a glorified prostitute. I used to actually like her. I enjoyed her going up against LVP with pantygate etc. I thought she showed she's taking no crap.  But at the end of thr day, her colors came out in full HD. That's the thing in life- you can't hide who you are forever. 

I agree. 
But I will just point out that there are many prostitutes who care about others.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
On 8/27/2021 at 7:56 PM, emmawoodhouse said:

Emily D. Baker is going live in about 5 minutes to discuss all things Girardi.

Erika’s fucked. I watched it today.

It’s not even knowing whether or not Old Tom embezzled money. We already know she’s going to have to surrender assets to pay back the $20M “loan” either way (though she still doesn’t seem to). 

I didn’t quite get why Girardi Keene paying her bills was an issue since Old Tom was the sole owner. Turns out I’m not that bright either.  It’s pure tax evasion. Those funds should have gone to Tom/Erika from the law firm as taxable income. I guess that’s why he structured it as a “loan”. There is no way the law firm should have been paying all of her and the “Erika Jayne” personal hobby like that. The Complaint Ron Richards filed (I think he’s kinda skeevy - but as others said he’s driving her absolutely insane…) included an Exhibit that had a 2018 profit/loss IRS statement for EJ Global with Erika Girardi as the sole proprietor. She claimed $2.7M in expenses vs about $1.1M in revenue. But apparently the law firm already paid these expenses. I’m sure there’s a whole lot more shady shit like that and I expect the IRS will be coming down the old pike for them in short order as well.

Maybe Erika shouldn’t have bragged about it being “their money according to the IRS since she signs those tax returns too”.

Edited by Jennifersdc
Minor
  • Useful 6
  • Love 12

The cheating Erika was describing to the ladies was the one from ten years ago.   Erika had to pull her complaints from social media.  Is that the best she could come up with to validate her estrangement from Tom?

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

"For Erika" is currently a trending topic on my Twitter, and it's a bunch of people submitting their RHOBH reunion questions to Andy.  Needless to say, they are keeping their foot on Erika's neck and calling out the others. Will be interesting to see if Andy actually hits Erika with the hard questions. He has that annoying tendency to go light on his favorites.

Edited by funnygirl
  • Useful 2
  • Love 17

Looks like some of the law firm money went into Erica’s account, from which she gave or loaned $156,000 to Rinna’s daughters’ attempted clothing line. Aha!
650BD2C7-8266-42D1-AE8E-33F3A2351007.thumb.jpeg.b896946967d12601d090a6fc02d49f9c.jpeg3BF9D04F-858A-42D2-B59A-517A6F16667F.thumb.jpeg.bf10c2241aea30fe3142ecfcbd989a6e.jpeg

• Useful 16
  • Love 6

Daaaamn! Is that true? If so, that would completely shed light why Rinna is going hard for Erika, and more reason as to why she could be deposed. 

I barely remember Erika tweeting about the affair, but like you guys pointed out, wasn't that years ago? If so, why didn Erika said she just checked his cellphone? Did she go that far into his conversations? Now I know that would require a few hours of scrolling down. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

On 8/30/2021 at 2:13 PM, RealHousewife said:

I think DNA was probably this video production company. 

https://www.facebook.com/officialDNALA/

Whew! Thanks for sharing this.  I like the girls, and I fundamentally like Rinna even though she is annoying as hell. Hysterical; 
https://
twitter.com/Wivesoftheworld/status/1415705812102795269?s=20

On 8/28/2021 at 12:50 PM, islandgal140 said:

Speaking of her book, I kinda hope her ghost writer also gets dragged into it. He writes RH recaps on Vulture and he stays up her ass. 

On 8/28/2021 at 1:06 PM, amarante said:

Brian Moylan does the recaps at Vulture for BH as well as RHONY. I didn't read her book but did read his recent book on the housewives. It was a good fast read - essentially an expanded magazine article with lots of filler that could be skipped but the chapter on behind the scenes stuff is must reading for any real fan. 

At this point his actual recaps are worthless but the comments are gold.

For what it's worth, I posted a tweet awhile ago in which I said I think Erika truly loves Tom, and Bryan Moylan liked it.  I do believe the two love each other or at least have a deep fondness/affection for one another.

On 8/29/2021 at 3:53 PM, Jennifersdc said:

Erika’s fucked.

Worth repeating.

On 8/28/2021 at 4:42 AM, JenE4 said:

“The glam cannot be supported by a sham” is the new “If the glove don’t fit, you must acquit.”

Worth repeating.

On 8/28/2021 at 12:50 PM, islandgal140 said:

Ronald Richards is a messy ass bitch and I have never seen a practicing lawyer, besides the recently imprisoned Michael Avenatti, act in such a fashion, but I do believe he is part of Erika's karma and therefore, I. AM. HERE. FOR. IT. 

For the karma reason alone, I'd give RR a pass as well.

But after a bit of thought, I actually don't mind what RR is doing. He is messy and definately seems to like the fame, but I strongly support the idea of sharing public information in a digestible manner for the general population - even if it is by an attorney.  Why not?

Another attorney working to take Ericka down is Jay Edelson.  He represents the flight crash victims. He mostly talks about the case on podcasts. He's a frequent guest of Kate Casey:
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/reality-life-with-kate-casey/id1154758766

Twitter
@jayedelson
@EdelsonCreative

From a June article:
"Attorney Jay Edelson Says Erika Jayne Was Was “Knee-Deep In This Fraud"
https://www.realitytea.com/2021/06/17/erika-jayne-knee-fraud/

Anyway, I'm of the belief that what these two are doing by sharing public info in a way the general population can understand can only be good for us, and that there should be far more of it. 

The more the public knows, the better off we are. I used to work at West Law in the arbitration department. It's scary how much dirtly laundry rich people can hide via arbitration. SCARY.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 17
10 hours ago, Jextella said:

For the karma reason alone, I'd give RR a pass as well.

But after a bit of thought, I actually don't mind what RR is doing. He is messy and definately seems to like the fame, but I strongly support the idea of sharing public information in a digestible manner for the general population - even if it is by an attorney.  Why not?

Another attorney working to take Ericka down is Jay Edelson.  He represents the flight crash victims and he's doing so pro bono. He mostly talks about the case on podcasts. He's a frequent guest of Kate Casey:
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/reality-life-with-kate-casey/id1154758766

Twitter
@jayedelson
@EdelsonCreative

From a June article:
"Attorney Jay Edelson Says Erika Jayne Was Was “Knee-Deep In This Fraud"
https://www.realitytea.com/2021/06/17/erika-jayne-knee-fraud/

Anyway, I'm of the belief that what these two are doing by sharing public info in a way the general population can understand can only be good for us, and that there should be far more of it. 

The more the public knows, the better off we are. I used to work at West Law in the arbitration department. It's scary how much dirtly laundry rich people can hide via arbitration. SCARY.

When you give it more thought, this isn't a family law case. These are public lawsuits, and as long as they are not violating any laws, rules of procedure or attorney client privilege, WTF not share! These are our tax dollars at work. Might even learn something 

themoreyouknow-more.gif

• Love 11
10 hours ago, Jextella said:

For what it's worth, I posted a tweet awhile ago in which I said I think Erika truly loves Tom, and Bryan Moylan liked it.  I do believe the two love each other or at least have a deep fondness/affection for one another.

On 8/29/2021 at 4:53 PM, Jennifersdc said:

I reluctantly think there is some truth to this. 

I think all the things she has said and done were at his behest and direction. I don't think he is mentally incapacitated. I don't believe Erika was in on it from go, but I believe once he saw the walls closing in, he confessed his sins (or at least some of them) to her and then did what he could to protect and shield her. The only question I have is whether it was days, weeks, months or years. I believe Tom's protection included squirreling away funds and also naming her as payee on various lawsuits instead of himself or the firm. That is a fucking weird thing to do.  Funnily enough, it is one way to ensure she gets paid as it is a guaranteed annual payment from the state lottery. Wouldn't be surprised if more of these arrangements were uncovered.

I think it all his idea to paint him as the cheating cad in their marriage to give her a reason to divorce and the declining mental health shit as a way to try to save his bacon from jail time. He is the mastermind behind it all and she appreciates him still trying to protect and provide even though he is going down with the ship. I think this also might explain why she completely lost it in at Kyle's desert home over the Tom still calls her thing.  She feels that she failed Tom in that moment and might have blown their defense. 

Edited by islandgal140
  • Useful 3
  • Love 9