Type keyword(s) to search

Erika Girardi/Erika Jayne: Let them eat cake

• Start Topic

I know this came out a while ago but I’m sickened by the “homestead” bullshit Erika is pulling with the sale of the house.  She better not get any fucking money.  What a disgusting pig, to go after $600,000 and delay the victims getting their money.  She’s abhorrent.

image.thumb.jpeg.c88cd6e2230c7cb46b65c0904a4a7633.jpeg

• Love 12
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I know this came out a while ago but I’m sickened by the “homestead” bullshit Erika is pulling with the sale of the house.  She better not get any fucking money.  What a disgusting pig, to go after $600,000 and delay the victims getting their money.  She’s abhorrent.

image.thumb.jpeg.c88cd6e2230c7cb46b65c0904a4a7633.jpeg

It’s so disgusting! If my luxury was paid for by victims, widows, I’d be hanging every single thing over saying what can I do to help? 

• Love 14
6 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I fucking can’t with this. I couldn’t get past the headline. Now we know where Erika gets it from.

Ms. Chahoy  — your soon-to-be ex-son-in-law (who’s only just a bit older than you, LOL) and your skanky spawn benefitted from this money FOR YEARS. The cast was sucked into this shitshow THIS YEAR. This is ALL on your daughter and her thieving husband, so you can just stop with the deflection.

This makes me wonder what she may have gotten out of this. Fancy car? New home? 

More validation for Sutton to keep digging.

• Love 22
9 hours ago, LemonSoda said:

It’s so disgusting! If my luxury was paid for by victims, widows, I’d be hanging every single thing over saying what can I do to help? 

Annnnd this is why I’m no longer Team Erika. That woman has faked her entire existence on this show. The reason she was so guarded and aloof all those years is because she didn’t want anyone to know who she really was. Erika is as boujee as they come. 

I started disliking her when she attacked Eileen, who never meant to hurt Erika. Then she eviscerated Teddi. This season, it’s Sutton (and that’s like attacking a kitten). Erika would never, however, attack someone like Kathy Hilton—she only goes after the vulnerable. That doesn’t say much about Erika’s character. 

• Love 19
9 hours ago, LemonSoda said:

Sutton and Garcelle should give their money to the victims while Erika is sitting on a pile of Fendi, Gucci and MCM? Lol 

Seriously. This is on Erika and Tom. This isn't on random rich people. lol

3 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Annnnd this is why I’m no longer Team Erika. That woman has faked her entire existence on this show. The reason she was so guarded and aloof all those years is because she didn’t want anyone to know who she really was. Erika is as boujee as they come. 

I started disliking her when she attacked Eileen, who never meant to hurt Erika. Then she eviscerated Teddi. This season, it’s Sutton (and that’s like attacking a kitten). Erika would never, however, attack someone like Kathy Hilton—she only goes after the vulnerable. That doesn’t say much about Erika’s character. 

Yes. I always pay attention to how people treat the vulnerable. Eileen was not only a nice person, she was so sweet and supportive of Erika. She practically had a girl crush on her, got her on a soap, defended her with Dorit & PK, etc. She used one bad analogy, and Erika lost her mind. 

2 hours ago, janiema said:

The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

My thoughts exactly. 

• Love 17

'“Why are Sutton and [Garcelle Beauvais] and [Paul “PK” Kemsley] the only people who seem to care about the actual victims getting justice in this entire situation??” someone asked.

“They have money. Why aren’t they volunteering to help the victims?” Renee replied."

WTF?! Seriously... WTF?!

• Love 22
10 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

So, the other housewives should be held responsible for Tom and Erika's bad behavior?  What kind of twisted thinking is that? 

Maybe Erika's Mom could start a Gofundme......for the victims that her daughter is ignoring.

Edited by njbchlover
  • LOL 3
  • Love 18
52 minutes ago, izabella said:

$200k?  That seems paltry.  They sold a car, old magazines and old lingerie.

What about all those amazing Oriental rugs all over the house?  Where are the paintings worth millions? 

Isn't one of her Cartier panther rings worth like $20,000?  I would assume she has more than $200k in jewelry alone (unless a lot of it actually fake - like Erika Jayne)!!  

• Love 9
5 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

I can't wait for Netflix to put up Season 6 because I remember watching Erika's first season and she was displaying her "cool, edgy, no f**** given "persona but I remember her doing something that kind of showed her up for the fool she was and SOMEONE pointed it out.  It's just a vague memory at this point and I can't remember who it was.  Maybe it was that Kathryn women and maybe that is why she claims Erika was cold to her etc.. Because maybe Erika saw she could see through her and helped push her to the side.  

I wish I could remember more specific details.  It's just a memory from long ago where I thought "lady you are a fraud". 

I have never been a fan of Erika.  Women who are actually what she wants us to think she is don't advertise, they just are. 

Edited by Castina
  • Love 15
On 9/14/2021 at 10:31 AM, amarante said:

Reputation has nothing to do with why it is not selling.

The reality is that it is a really unattractive home in a style that isn't desirable. Even if one theoretically liked that style, it would require millions of dollars to renovate as it requires a gut renovation.

Jeff Lewis was asked about it on his Sirius XM show (he is house hunting)  He basically said the house is basically a tear down and the price would have to be basically land only.  Plus really rich people do not like infamous houses.  I think they said they thought it would end up around 5M. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 4
43 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Isn't one of her Cartier panther rings worth like $20,000?  I would assume she has more than $200k in jewelry alone (unless a lot of it actually fake - like Erika Jayne)!!  

I think one is worth $189,000.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Seriously. This is on Erika and Tom. This isn't on random rich people. lol

Yes. I always pay attention to how people treat the vulnerable. Eileen was not only a nice person, she was so sweet and supportive of Erika. She practically had a girl crush on her, got her on a soap, defended her with Dorit & PK, etc. She used one bad analogy, and Erika lost her mind. 

My thoughts exactly. 

I would argue that Eileen’s analogy wasn’t even bad. Erika turned it into something it absolutely wasn’t to deflect the criticism she was receiving just like she’s been doing most of this season. 

As for the jewelry, I don’t think it’s being sold yet. I think Erika still has possession of it. She’s arguing that they were gifts and they shouldn’t be used to pay off the debts even though it was all bought by stolen funds. I don’t think the judge has ruled on it yet. She’s such a disgusting person. 

• Love 16
12 minutes ago, glowbug said:

I would argue that Eileen’s analogy wasn’t even bad. Erika turned it into something it absolutely wasn’t to deflect the criticism she was receiving just like she’s been doing most of this season. 

As for the jewelry, I don’t think it’s being sold yet. I think Erika still has possession of it. She’s arguing that they were gifts and they shouldn’t be used to pay off the debts even though it was all bought by stolen funds. I don’t think the judge has ruled on it yet. She’s such a disgusting person. 

IRC, Erika said a cop her son worked with had just been killed. I can see her not wanting to hear that analogy. That said, it was 100% innocent on Eileen's part. I don't think 99.99% of people would react like that. Their mind may go to, ugh I don't even want to think about that happening to my kid, maybe tear up a bit. But nothing more. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, izabella said:

$200k?  That seems paltry.  They sold a car, old magazines and old lingerie.

What about all those amazing Oriental rugs all over the house?  Where are the paintings worth millions? 

That was the amount for the contents of the office. Nothing of real value with office furniture and old computers basically. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2

This is the entry in the Reddit timeline that sealed the deal for me:

Oct 25 (2019)- Erika signs an agreement that Counsel Financial that as the sole heir to Tom's estate, she waives her rights to his estate until Counsel Financial is paid off. This document surfaced in April 2021, and to date, neither Erika nor her lawyers have disputed that this is her signature.

Erika gave up any inheritance rights to Tom’s estate.  She knew he owed millions.  My guess is that she either thought she could continue to ride high until he died or started funneling money into secret accounts.  Or probably both.  She knew what was going on.

• Useful 10
  • Love 13
On 9/13/2021 at 7:31 AM, Dutchgirl said:

omg, I know. When Ronald said Girardi has hundreds of complaints with the law society and has been silencing people for years about his embezzling, I got chills. It rings true. He was so powerful, had so many judges and politicians in his pocket, he just stomped on the neck of anyone who dared cross him. I gave Tom the benefit of the doubt but am seeing another side to this entirely...terrifying.

And whatever, excuse the over-share but to anyone saying Erika didn't know, I've been with my guy for 23 years now, he's 25 years older and was well-established professionally when I met him, and I know everything he's up to. She chose to selectively ignore or accept things so she could keep her toys. That doesn't make her innocent by any stretch.

This is what’s so baffling to me because in her book she really goes out of her way to describe their life together and how unless she’s being Erika Jayne, she’s at Tom’s hip constantly. Flying around for cases, sitting in on this and that. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 4

We all heard about Tom's financial problems and lawsuits years ago.  What is going on now is not the first we've heard of it.  There was one reunion where they were all ducking questions about the lawsuits and financial problems facing Mauricio, PK, and Tom.  Erika insisted that the case against Tom (even though there were already more than 1) was settled and "they apologized." 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

On WWHL last night Andy guested Erika's two biggest fans, Lisa Rinna and Sara Paulson. They both chanted like a mantra: "She has not been criminally charged with anything!". They both looked reprehensible for being purposefully obtuse to the fact that not all criminals are criminally charged, and that anyone reading the timeline of all of this fraud and embezzlement can readily recognize Erika's culpability. 

• Love 18

Regardless of whether Erika is or will be criminally charged, we can see she has zero fucks to give about the victims and so can the Ho's.  We can also see that Rinna has zero fucks to give about the victims.  That makes them both reprehensible.

• Love 24
17 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

IRC, Erika said a cop her son worked with had just been killed. I can see her not wanting to hear that analogy. That said, it was 100% innocent on Eileen's part. I don't think 99.99% of people would react like that. Their mind may go to, ugh I don't even want to think about that happening to my kid, maybe tear up a bit. But nothing more. 

I WAS in law enforcement and found Erika’s reaction to be over-the-top aggressive and vicious. It’s understandable to be worried about a family member in law enforcement, it’s quite another to attack someone who didn’t even mean it that way and twist the intention of the words. Erika hurt Eileen, on purpose. A woman who was kind to her. 

Poor Eileen, I felt so bad for her in that moment. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 19
18 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Everybody will be tone deaf at some point in their lives — yes, even Erika. Eileen’s apology should have been accepted, and Eileen’s offer of a toast showed her sincere embarrassment and should have been graciously acknowledged and politely turned down if Erika didn’t want it. They were among friends. It wasn’t coming from a stranger, and it wasn’t coming with bad intent. Just poor choice of words.

But Erika can’t be gracious or accepting, or acknowledge the nuances of a situation. She just lashes out. That’s why I gnash my teeth when I then see the women defend her and rush to her side to comfort her.

She seems to be always looking for a fight. At some point, everybody will get one.

14 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Poor Eileen, I felt so bad for her in that moment. 

I did too. For me, that was the most uncomfortable scene at that dinner, never mind Rinna accusing Dorit and her friends of doing coke. You expect bullshit like that from Rinna; Eileen genuinely meant no harm.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, Julyolo said:

On WWHL last night Andy guested Erika's two biggest fans, Lisa Rinna and Sara Paulson. They both chanted like a mantra: "She has not been criminally charged with anything!". They both looked reprehensible for being purposefully obtuse to the fact that not all criminals are criminally charged, and that anyone reading the timeline of all of this fraud and embezzlement can readily recognize Erika's culpability. 

“She has not been criminally charged with anything!”

They forgot to add, “Yet.”

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

Everybody will be tone deaf at some point in their lives — yes, even Erika. Eileen’s apology should have been accepted, and Eileen’s offer of a toast showed her sincere embarrassment and should have been graciously acknowledged and politely turned down if Erika didn’t want it. They were among friends. It wasn’t coming from a stranger, and it wasn’t coming with bad intent. Just poor choice of words.

But Erika can’t be gracious or accepting, or acknowledge the nuances of a situation. She just lashes out. That’s why I gnash my teeth when I then see the women defend her and rush to her side to comfort her.

She seems to be always looking for a fight. At some point, everybody will get one.

I did too. For me, that was the most uncomfortable scene at that dinner, never mind Rinna accusing Dorit and her friends of doing coke. You expect bullshit like that from Rinna; Eileen genuinely meant no harm.

For sure! I know I have. 

I don't know why anyone would want to be friends with her. You'd have to walk on eggshells. 

xloybh2sgx151.jpg

• Love 17
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

“She has not been criminally charged with anything!”

They forgot to add, “Yet.”

They are missing the larger issue as Erika is on the hook for the money that was transferred as well as needing to return all of the valuable personal possessions, art etc. which are owed to the creditors.

I don’t think she will be held criminally liable because that is a strong standard of proof. I think what Erika fears is being on the hook for all of the money that is owed. 

I think Andy is enthralled with Erika because he is such a retro gay guy and Erika looks like a drag Queen which used to be the kind of iconic woman gays idolized and made iconic. Teresa is another of his favorites and she also resembles a drag Queen more than a woman. 

• Love 14
40 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

PR campaign to look poor?

https://pagesix.com/2021/09/15/erika-jayne-shops-tj-maxx-amid-legal-and-financial-troubles/?utm_source=P6Twitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow

Why didn't she just order sweats online?

Also, is she buying fat clothes now that she can no longer afford the expensive treatments that dermatolofists and surgeons offer?

Why have all the recent pics of her 'outings' show her wearing sweatsuits or heavy clothes in Summer in LA?? It's been record-breaking hot in Calif this year. Did she have her warm blood removed and replaced with ice water? (Hmm, I kind of want to do that to beat this humidity rn, lol)

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
19 minutes ago, amarante said:

They are missing the larger issue as Erika is on the hook for the money that was transferred as well as needing to return all of the valuable personal possessions, art etc. which are owed to the creditors.

I don’t think she will be held criminally liable because that is a strong standard of proof. I think what Erika fears is being on the hook for all of the money that is owed. 

I think Andy is enthralled with Erika because he is such a retro gay guy and Erika looks like a drag Queen which used to be the kind of iconic woman gays idolized and made iconic. Teresa is another of his favorites and she also resembles a drag Queen more than a woman. 

Andy Cohen hates women, and I think he eats up with a spoon when any of the women on the franchises behave badly or criminally. 

When the IRS or franchise tax board goes after her, is there a possibility of criminal charges for her then? This civil matter/divorce/bankruptcy is all just the beginning of everything, no?

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, pasdetrois said:

PR campaign to look poor?

https://pagesix.com/2021/09/15/erika-jayne-shops-tj-maxx-amid-legal-and-financial-troubles/?utm_source=P6Twitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow

Why didn't she just order sweats online?

Also, is she buying fat clothes now that she can no longer afford the expensive treatments that dermatolofists and surgeons offer?

On a snarky tweet she said she also went to Target, and that she’s been going to TJ Maxx and Target for years. Why didn’t she get a bigger cage for Tiago while she was at Petco? That’s what I want to know.

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Why didn’t she get a bigger cage for Tiago while she was at Petco? That’s what I want to know.

I am a serious animal lover, and Tiago's crate really bothered me too.  I agree, he could definitely use a bigger one.  I'm hoping against hope that someday Erika will realize that. 

• Love 7
Just now, Shannah Banana said:

I am a serious animal lover, and Tiago's crate really bothered me too.  I agree, he could definitely use a bigger one.  I'm hoping against hope that someday Erika will realize that. 

He couldn’t even turn around in it. Even if he’s in it only for a short while, he needs to be comfortable. But who really knows how long he’s in it? If she can buy a ladder so he can get in the SUV….

• Love 5
7 hours ago, politichick said:

So, saw this today. Apparently, word was all over the street that Tom was in deep debt and it was at least in part due to Erika's obscene spending habits. And Andy knew because Bethenny told him!

https://people.com/tv/bethenny-frankel-heard-out-about-tom-girardi-financial-troubles-years-ago/

6 hours ago, izabella said:

We all heard about Tom's financial problems and lawsuits years ago.  What is going on now is not the first we've heard of it.  There was one reunion where they were all ducking questions about the lawsuits and financial problems facing Mauricio, PK, and Tom.  Erika insisted that the case against Tom (even though there were already more than 1) was settled and "they apologized." 

Bethenny's self-aggrandizing is so insufferable. We ALL knew that there were strange things happening with Tom's finances. There's been lawsuit after lawsuit after lawsuit from the moment she started patting her sparkled puss on national TV. These were lawsuits about improper billings, unpaid loans, and missing settlement money. All of this was public record. Around late 2018 to early 2019 is when the discourse about Tom and the lawsuits fully shifted. That's when a lot of the comments on social media, sites like this and Reddit, and from Real Housewives bloggers and podcasters started consistently talking about the Girardis' money issues. Not only did Bethenny not have some insider wisdom about the Girardis, it's been the prevailing thought for almost 3 years  that there is something sketchy and illegal happening with their money. None of these assholes (RHOBH cast and Andy Cohen) were caught unaware; they just didn't give a shit until they were forced to.

This reminds me so much of what went down on Vanderpump Rules with Faith. Stassi and Kristen bragged in interviews about what they did with Faith. A lot of us kept up the drum beat that these two had to go. Not a single person at Bravo, Evolution, or LVP gave a good goddamn about the cast's racism until George Floyd was killed.

And if all of this hadn't blown up so spectacularly in Tom's and Erika's faces, nobody remotely connected with Bravo would have said anything. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, nexxie said:

“Felt great watching this ,” Jayne, 50, tweeted with a sad face emoji, in response to a fan who shared images of the foursome cracking up together.

https://pagesix.com/2021/09/16/erika-jayne-reacts-to-rhobh-cast-laughing-at-tom-girardi-stories/

Oh hoo-hoo, ya big fake! I’m saving my tears for the real victims.

She has to get how fucking nuts her just randomly throwing these stories out one after another making no logical sense looks right? She can’t be that stupid 

• Love 10