Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

(edited)

So, Brooke can just shut up now. I am tired of her immediate negativity. This is the same shit she got from Stephanie for nearly thirty years, so she should know how it feels. I say stay out of your grown ass daughter's business; if Hope wants to step out with Thomas, then that is what she will do. Just as Stephanie was always wrong to push for Ridge to be with Taylor, you are wrong to push for Hope to be with Liam. It is not your choice to make. Life's lessons are there for a reason; heed them Brooke. Look what Stephanie's interference did to her relationship with Ridge. 

Bill crushed me when he admitted he was afraid. Bill is never afraid. 

Looks like Wyatt and Justin will be having fun times as they struggle for SPs supremacy. Who will win out? I feel for Justin, who has been Bill's loyal servant forever. Always the clean up guy, fixing the messes, and doing all the dirty work. After their chat though, I think that Justin might be feeling a bit burned, and there ain't nothing like the ole scorched earth. Justin's book of ish on Bill is longer than War and Peace; depending how much he has kept in hard copy, he could see Bill sent away for a very long time. And I think if Justin really wanted to, he could carve Wyatt up like a Thanksgiving turkey. Would he go after Liam too? I think Justin likes Liam lots more than Wyatt, so maybe not, but he might go after the whole shebang, and let Liam go up the river too. And it would serve Wyatt right, for so hurtfully, and thoughtlessly, and viciously, cutting Sally out like a bad cancer, and compounding that crime by hooking up with that worthless D-bag Flo. 

That, coupled with the renewed interest in why Vinny was there in the first place is actually making this crappy SL watchable. And if we discover Finn had anything to do with it? WIN!!!!

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9

So much hugging going on today.

Quarter...don't tell ME it's over.

E4LsMiPWUAwcD_Q?format=jpg&name=360x360

E4LsMiRWQAolkv7?format=jpg&name=360x360

If Eric hadn't walked in, which dammit, Eric!, I think they would have swept that desk off and got down to business.

E4LsMiTWEAQJ2ul?format=jpg&name=360x360

Carter and Zoey hugging while stank-face Paris looks on. 

And then we have the Thope hug where Hope looks like she's about to vomit.

Bold-thomas-hug-creepy-screenshot.png?w=

Thomas is giving me these vibes:

tenor.gif

• LOL 4
  • Love 9

Did you know that Lurch’s BFF Vinny is dead, Liam can be going to prison, and Hope is dealing with what she’s dealing with?  Did you know that Carter is back in Zoey’s future?  Yes, I know from the first dozen times you told me. 

I always had the feeling that Ridge would jump Hopes’ bones if he had a chance.  I believe that Ridge actually wants Hope to choose Lurch over Liam. 

You would think that Quinn is smart enough to stop talking about her and Carter in the office.  

Didn’t Lurch tell Ridge that he would look after Hope and the kids even if Liam didn’t ask him?  Ridge, Brooke sees Lurch for what he is and not through rose color glasses as you do. 

Hope wake up.  Brooke warned you but it went in one ear and out the other. You actually allowed Lurch to play touchy feely with you.  Hope you are really pissing me off.  

• Love 5
19 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I'm still miffed at the time B&B decided to make their half-assed nod to BLM by having Justin drop in to read a statement on diversity while Bill and Wyatt sat there looking bored. I think TPTB had the right to remain silent at that moment and they should have taken it instead of delivering what I saw as a lowkey put-down of a serious issue.

THIS!  Either truly dedicate time to a serious issue or don't address it at all.  Tokenism is a slap in the face....

• Love 6
(edited)

FFS, does Quinn never learn? She's still discussing the big secret IN THE OFFICE where anyone could walk in! It would seem a) she likes to live dangerously; b) she wants to get caught; or, c) her short-term memory is defective.

Is there anyone more self-deluded than Zoe? I just want to reach into the TV screen and pop her upside the head.

And Thomas is another one in need of a good head smackin'. Unlike Zoe though, he knows better than the nonsense he's spouting now.

Sure, it wasn't bad enough to get caught mid-discussion of the big secret, Quinn and Carter had to be in a clinch too. I. Can. Not.

Trust your instincts, Eric. You are well-aware Quinn has certified lying skills.

Yeah, I'm over Paris pulling her stank faces too. Who died and left her in charge of everybody's morality? Hope is still alive so...

Thomas has this playing on repeat:

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

Carter wanted to tell! And I don't believe for one minute it was about his quilt, and wanting to clear his conscious. No, Carter knows in his heart that he does not want to be with Zoey. He wants Quinn; and the only way that can happen is to get it all out there. He can keep telling himself otherwise, but deep down he knows what he wants, and he knows he cannot live another lie like he did with Maya. So let the shock and awe happen; it will eventually settle down. When you consider the inappropriate relationships the Forrester's, Spencer's and Logan's have had and endured, this is small potatoes. Outside of Wyatt; Quinn and Carter are not blood related to anyone, nor have they been raised as anyone's son, daughter, niece, or nephew, so in the larger context, they are light years ahead of some of the pairings we have had. 

Quinn can also stop with the fake Eric enthusiasm. I don't doubt that she loves Eric, but I think that is more about acceptance and position; most importantly, it is about what she never had as a child; stability and security. 

Zoey and that monotone voice. Does this actress have no understanding of inflection? The dialog she is given doesn't help either. She hasn't said an original thing in like forever. She wants Carter back. Help me get Carter back. I was confused so I wanted to fuck Zende. I can't believe Carter took another woman to his bed. I can't believe Carter would hurt me like that. How many more weeks? Can't happen soon enough. 

Thomas hugged Hope. Oh boy. The foundation is being laid. If Liam gets sent up to the big house, that could spell some trouble in Lope Land. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, RuntheTable said:

Carter wanted to tell! And I don't believe for one minute it was about his quilt, and wanting to clear his conscious. No, Carter knows in his heart that he does not want to be with Zoey. He wants Quinn; and the only way that can happen is to get it all out there. He can keep telling himself otherwise, but deep down he knows what he wants, and he knows he cannot live another lie like he did with Maya. So let the shock and awe happen; it will eventually settle down. When you consider the inappropriate relationships the Forrester's, Spencer's and Logan's have had and endured, this is small potatoes. Outside of Wyatt; Quinn and Carter are not blood related to anyone, nor have they been raised as anyone's son, daughter, niece, or nephew, so in the larger context, they are light years ahead of some of the pairings we have had. 

Quinn can also stop with the fake Eric enthusiasm. I don't doubt that she loves Eric, but I think that is more about acceptance and position; most importantly, it is about what she never had as a child; stability and security. 

Zoey and that monotone voice. Does this actress have no understanding of inflection? The dialog she is given doesn't help either. She hasn't said an original thing in like forever. She wants Carter back. Help me get Carter back. I was confused so I wanted to fuck Zende. I can't believe Carter took another woman to his bed. I can't believe Carter would hurt me like that. How many more weeks? Can't happen soon enough. 

Thomas hugged Hope. Oh boy. The foundation is being laid. If Liam gets sent up to the big house, that could spell some trouble in Lope Land. 

I said this before but I will say it again, if Zoey doesn’t get some acting lessons, she will be voted off Fantasy Island. 

Hope better not give into Lurch no matter how lonely she gets. I rather make love to a dead Vinny, than Lurch. 

One other thing, is Hope that oblivious that when Lurch is hugging her that tight Hope wouldn’t feel Lurch’s soldier standing a full attention?  

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

So let the shock and awe happen; it will eventually settle down.

What would that look like? Would Carter and Quinn be able to keep their positions at FC or would Eric/Ridge fire them immediately? They both could probably become self-employed but would TPTB invest in another set or two to make that happen? I'm thinking not considering how cheap they are. So I guess through some kind of magical forgiveness from Eric, one or both of them would remain working at FC. Zoe will be gone but Paris will still be there for them to contend with. Ugh.

Oh wait, Carter could probably go work for SP. Bill

Spoiler

is going to need new corporate counsel after Justin flames out with a literal vengeance, per the spoilers.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
(edited)
21 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

What would that look like? Would Carter and Quinn be able to keep their positions at FC or would Eric/Ridge fire them immediately? They both could probably become self-employed but would TPTB invest in another set or two to make that happen? I'm thinking not considering how cheap they are. So I guess through some kind of magical forgiveness from Eric, one or both of them would remain working at FC. Zoe will be gone but Paris will still be there for them to contend with. Ugh.

Oh wait, Carter could probably go work for SP. Bill

Hide contents

is going to need new corporate counsel after Justin flames out with a literal vengeance, per the spoilers.

Seriously! All of the FC execs share two offices. Even Paris, who is supposed to be with the Forrester Foundation, works out of that smaller office. 🙄

Edited by LittleIggy
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

I totally agree with the poster up thread who said LSV's acting is influenced by his screen partner.  Quarter were on fire in the clinch, but where I noticed it most was the talking in the afterglow.  They were so relaxed with each other, easy and friendly, happy to be together. They looked like 2 people who like each other and not just as lovers.

I've always though LSV and RS were beautiful stunning people, but the genuinely real smiles they had in afterglow made them even more gorgeous.  The characters looked like they were having fun, and the actors looked the same. 

Show wake up! Let LSV write more scripts ,.. and not just for Quarter.

• Love 9

Damn, Vinny. Thomas wasn't worth throwing your life away over.

Well played show. The question everyone but me was asking was 'Why was Vinny there' had a good answer - he was tracking Liam and Bill and his intent was to frame them for his murder/death.

On one hand, I could feel for someone finding out that they blocked the number of a friend and had all the details and answers re their death in the palm of their hand AND finding out that they person killed themselves for you.

On the other hand, it's Thomas so I hope he feels like poop for a long time.

It's not his fault Vinny is dead - that's on Vinny - but Thomas played a role in a lot of what led up to his demise so...yeah. Eat crap, Thomas.

And next up is where it all REALLY gets crazy stupid, LOL.

But well played show. I'm impressed but still a bit squicked out you had Vinny die by suicide :(

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, BoffoDaWonderSheep said:

So, how did Vinny know Liam was driving Bill’s car? Was he lurking outside the house, saw them change seats, then somehow fly down the road, record his message to Thomas and then fling himself in front of them?? Ugh. 

Shhhhhh... You're thinking too much! The writers didn't think THAT far ahead! 😂😂😂

• Useful 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 2

Hope, just say thanks but no thanks to Lurch. Take care of Douglas and Beth and I will be fine. 

Ridge STFU. Hope really doesn’t need Lurch as much as you want her to do.  Please stop defending Lurch you know that’s he’s absolutely obsessed with Hope. Hope will be better off with anyone but Lurch. 

Hey Chief Hot Dog, Justin is not a visitor he’s Liam’s lawyer. Since when is Chief Hot Dog in charge of the jail?  Wouldn’t that be under the County Sheriff. 

The more Lurch talks the more I want to 🤮🤮. Now he’s giving an earful to Zende. 

I don’t know why TIIC keep talking about Liam going away for a LONG TIME but for a felony hit and run accident is only 2 to 4 years even if it results in a death.  

Finally we know what Vinny was doing in Bel Air but now the new burning question will be what Lurch is going to do about it. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

But well played show. I'm impressed but still a bit squicked out you had Vinny die by suicide :(

Came here to say this, but given how the show couldn't read the room on Beth and how the entire fanbase found that to be needlessly depressing I can't say I'm surprised.

But yeah, Thomas wasn't worth dying for at all.

• Love 9
(edited)

After their big hug, Hope left her home and Thomas just stayed there, alone. Shouldn't he have left with her since he was a guest ? That was odd to me.

Oh look, Zende's back. 😑 Meanwhile, the wifi in FC must be hella flakey, huh?

But Brooke, if Liam goes to prison Hope won't have anyone to keep his side of the bed warm. That's all Ridge is trying to say--without actually saying it. He wants to make sure his growna$$ nutbag of a son can get some. Lord knows Thomas is hideous and no other woman would want him even if stopped being obsessed with Hope. 😐

So Vinny learned nothing after he got in trouble over the paternity test scam. No wonder he and Thomas were besties: both were/are utterly delusional. Now Thomas will think he owes it to Vinny's memory and sacrifice to stick with his pursuit of Hope. 😒

What are the odds, a) Thomas won't erase that video Vinny sent him; and, b) someone else will pick up his phone and see it because none of these fools use any kind of security?

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

Hahahaha!!! Vinny threw himself in front of Liam's car so that Thomas could have Hope.

hey arnold nickelodeon GIF

But, but, it's not a great plan if you record it. Also, he didn't know that Liam would hit and run. If Liam had just called the cops from the scene the whole thing would have taken a different turn.

I just cannot accept that Vinny would kill himself so Thomas could have Hope. He could have just him another Hopequinn. So much easier...no blood, no suffering.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, BoffoDaWonderSheep said:

So, how did Vinny know Liam was driving Bill’s car? Was he lurking outside the house, saw them change seats, then somehow fly down the road, record his message to Thomas and then fling himself in front of them?? Ugh. 

THIS!  So if Vinny saw that it was Bill driving instead of Liam, would he NOT have executed his suicide by car at that time, and wait instead for another time when Liam was driving?  This presumes:

1)  Vinny would be able to track each and every instance of Liam driving; and

2) there were zero repercussions from Vinny changing the lab results, leaving him lots of time to track Liam's every move to execute his suicide by car 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

I'm just gonna say this -- unless Vinny was high on crack there is no way he'd commit suicide. The Vinny who told Lurch at the ThomZoe wedding that wasn't not to use Douglas as a pawn to get Hope would not commit suicide. I don't care if he and Thom-ass were BFFs.

And Show ....  you are on notice that you threw away a perfectly viable character in Vinny.  I . Am. Not. Happy. About. It. 

• Love 17
1 hour ago, bannana said:

Hahahaha!!! Vinny threw himself in front of Liam's car so that Thomas could have Hope.

But, but, it's not a great plan if you record it. Also, he didn't know that Liam would hit and run. If Liam had just called the cops from the scene the whole thing would have taken a different turn.

I just cannot accept that Vinny would kill himself so Thomas could have Hope. He could have just him another Hopequinn. So much easier...no blood, no suffering.

This is literally everything I was saying to my friends earlier today

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, bannana said:

This whole Vinny thing, now with Vinny’s suicide is and always was an insult to my intelligence but worse is the Zoey story line because it not only insults to my intelligence but to my senses.  

Amen Bannana. The crime is not killing Vinny, the crime is the cover up. Vinny’s suicide is not relevant and doesn’t exonerate Liam. 

• Love 10
On 6/18/2021 at 10:08 AM, RuntheTable said:

That, coupled with the renewed interest in why Vinny was there in the first place is actually making this crappy SL watchable. And if we discover Finn had anything to do with it? WIN!!!!

I was secretly hoping that Ridge was behind whatever Vinny was doing out there that night. Like Ridge beat him up within an inch of his life and left him there and Vinny wandered into the street disoriented and dying. And eventually Ridge would be found out after Liam was sentenced. But, wow, what a surprise today. I was certainly not expecting a phone video'd suicide. (That's why I can't come to this board, I like to go along for the ride and not get spoiled.) Vinny's suicide is just nuts, for all the reasons already mentioned here. Oh, Vinny. Oh, this show.

• Love 9

THIS!  So if Vinny saw that it was Bill driving instead of Liam, would he NOT have executed his suicide by car at that time, and wait instead for another time when Liam was driving?  This presumes:

1)  Vinny would be able to track each and every instance of Liam driving; and

2) there were zero repercussions from Vinny changing the lab results, leaving him lots of time to track Liam's every move to execute his suicide by car 

Right? This is just beyond stupid. Vinny not only managed to figure out Liam was driving Bill's car, managed to throw himself in front of said car, managed to make sure he was actually killed (because sorry there's no guarantee of death just because you are hit by a car) and then correctly guessed Liam would faint and Bill would cover it all up?!?! Really show?

ALL so Thomas would get his shot at Hope? Vinny killed himself so Thomas could get with Hope. I mean this is really what the writers decided was the best storyline to go with?

FFS.

And aside from that pile of nonsense we have Zoey. Why oh why did I let Quarter get me interested in this show again? Why?!? Unless something interesting happens with Carter/Quinn I am likely out again!

• Love 15
2 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Vinny sacrificed himself for Thomas???? WHA .... ??? Wow! I must be a terrible friend. 😆

I can honestly say I wouldn’t sacrifice myself for my friend(s). Well, maybe not jump in front of a car and/or train. Does that mean I’m really not a good person? Actually, I’m okay with that. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

Some folks pointed out on Twitter that, even apart from the many,many things wrong w how this death by suicide story  is being depicted, B&B already did a much better one w Storm. There was a build up to that. It was not flawless by any means and honestly think Storm was wasted there too but the story had reprocussions that continue to this day. Storm also had a pressing motivation in Katie nearly dying by her inability to keep calm and mind her GATdamn business, why TF did she think wrestling a gun away was a good idea? Moron his actions. We had years of Storm doing anything to protect his sister, being the surrogate father after the man he was named after walked out of their lives. All of that history led for one helluva exit story. The only downside has been Katie's martyrdom for the last 13 years since but at least it wasn't just a forgotten story once it was over.

But this? Yeah, we know much like Emma and even more bizarrely the whole year of 2019 and Beth, this will impact nothing. Justin will be gone from SP but Tom-ass will still be a sleaze, Hope will remain dumb and stupid and once whatever dark secret canes out about Finn, Liam will be back in play for Steffy.

I'm already bored. Yawn.

• Love 17

I had a whole scenario in my head. Vinny got into to trouble with some drug dealer guys and they threw him off a bridge and he coincidentally landed, almost dead, when Liam hit him.

But this? 

morgan freeman idgaf GIF

• LOL 6
  • Love 11

Well Jumping Jehoshaphat, I for sure didn't see that coming!

I am somewhat pissed off that they wasted Vinny like that. They could have come up with a better reason for Vinny wanting to off himself. And the whole thing is full of holes. I can buy it up till Vinny does the deed; but then, just like a roast that has been in the crock pot all day; it falls apart. Yes, Vinny could "track" Liam and Bill, and he could know they were at Brooke's, but how did he know the on coming car was Bill's? It has been said repeatedly that the stretch of road in question is dark, so that could have been anyone's car. Also, how did Vinny know Liam would be driving? How did he know it would be a hit and run? How did he know he would die? Another thing is when they showed Bill and Liam, he was driving at a respectable speed, but in that video it sounded like that car was coming at about 100 miles an hour. Surprising twist for sure, but so lame at the same time.  Particularly when they let a good, viable character go so his bud could have the girl. Geesh. 

Brooke and Ridge. Once daytime's hottest, most compelling, and interesting couple. Now, the most boring, uninteresting pairing going. So this is what Brooke fought thirty years for? Battling the likes of Caroline, Stephanie and Taylor? Yeah, whatever. I'll take my four month romance/courtship that has lasted 35 happy years; thank you very much. 

Is Justin going to represent Liam and turn his back on Bill? He seems off. I know there has been talk about spoilers that say certain things about Justin; but I try to avoid them. Takes all the fun out of it for me. What I will say is if they want to give Justin something to do I am all for it. He is so wasted on Show. And they could bring Allison back; I love Allison. Let her and Justin conspire to take SP. Bill and Liam would be locked up, and they would be battling Wyatt. Oh, I would love to see them put Wyatt out on his butt. But it would all be good; no doubt his worthless fiance would get him hooked up with FC's, what with being an official Logan now and all. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, RuntheTable said:

Well Jumping Jehoshaphat, I for sure didn't see that coming!

I am somewhat pissed off that they wasted Vinny like that. They could have come up with a better reason for Vinny wanting to off himself. And the whole thing is full of holes. I can buy it up till Vinny does the deed; but then, just like a roast that has been in the crock pot all day; it falls apart. Yes, Vinny could "track" Liam and Bill, and he could know they were at Brooke's, but how did he know the on coming car was Bill's? It has been said repeatedly that the stretch of road in question is dark, so that could have been anyone's car. Also, how did Vinny know Liam would be driving? How did he know it would be a hit and run? How did he know he would die? Another thing is when they showed Bill and Liam, he was driving at a respectable speed, but in that video it sounded like that car was coming at about 100 miles an hour. Surprising twist for sure, but so lame at the same time.  Particularly when they let a good, viable character go so his bud could have the girl. Geesh. 

Co-signing your entire post, but definitely the bolded.

There are just way too many variables involved. 

200.gif

But like so much of this show, especially of late, you have to hand-wave pretty much anything resembling sense or reality in order to keep watching.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
(edited)

So stupid.  Vinny killed himself so that Thomas could get Hope?  Uh huh.   Makes zero sense at all.  Of course, I'm sure all of this is to prop up Scott Clifton.  Let's see more of him stewing in guilt in prison, with his patented angst look.  Let's see more flashbacks.  Because that's really what I need to see.

This storyline is incredibly predictable.  He's going to be in prison, Hope will take up with Thomas, Thomas knows Liam is innocent but withholds the information, long drawn out storyline where the truth is almost revealed but not, one day truth finally comes out, Liam is released from prison, but it's too late because Hope is already pregnant with Thomas's baby.

If there's one thing we know about Bradley, it's that he never changes and is ALWAYS predictable.  These storylines write themselves.  Why does this show even bother to pay writers?  People on this forum could write this show better.

Edited by blackwing
  • Love 13
55 minutes ago, blackwing said:

So stupid.  Vinny killed himself so that Thomas could get Hope?  Uh huh.   Makes zero sense at all.  Of course, I'm sure all of this is to prop up Scott Clifton.  Let's see more of him stewing in guilt in prison, with his patented angst look.  Let's see more flashbacks.  Because that's really what I need to see.

This storyline is incredibly predictable.  He's going to be in prison, Hope will take up with Thomas, Thomas knows Liam is innocent but withholds the information, long drawn out storyline where the truth is almost revealed but not, one day truth finally comes out, Liam is released from prison, but it's too late because Hope is already pregnant with Thomas's baby.

If there's one thing we know about Bradley, it's that he never changes and is ALWAYS predictable.  These storylines write themselves.  Why does this show even bother to pay writers?  People on this forum could write this show better.

This is exactly what is going to happen. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

This is exactly what is going to happen. 

Yep.  So stupid.  And this will be the second time that Thomas would have obstructed justice and I'm quite certain he will once again face no consequences.  And it's been what, only a year or so since the last time?  He and Flo conspired to steal Hope and Liam's baby and pass her off as Steffy's baby.  He knew the truth and withheld the information from Hope.  Who somehow continues to speak to him. 

Why doesn't this woman learn?  In the real world, Hope would never speak to Thomas again, she would likely get a restraining order against him, and he would be in prison for a long long time.  But this is Bell A, so naturally she's going to end up at long last pregnant with his baby.  I'm so thoroughly disgusted with the writing on this show.  I hate how Bradley decides that certain characters will always win in the end.  Thomas is the Teflon man.

• Love 5
(edited)
39 minutes ago, blackwing said:

Yep.  So stupid.  And this will be the second time that Thomas would have obstructed justice and I'm quite certain he will once again face no consequences.  And it's been what, only a year or so since the last time?  He and Flo conspired to steal Hope and Liam's baby and pass her off as Steffy's baby.  He knew the truth and withheld the information from Hope.  Who somehow continues to speak to him. 

Why doesn't this woman learn?  In the real world, Hope would never speak to Thomas again, she would likely get a restraining order against him, and he would be in prison for a long long time.  

Did Thomas conspire to steal Hope’s baby? I thought that was Zoe’s dad and Felony Flo. I thought his crimes and misdeeds were after the fact. 

And Teflon? That’s Flo and Zoe. They are treated like a saint and a victim. Granted, I don’t like Thomas going on and on about someone hitting Vinnie and leaving him for dead, but I’m also tired Flo, Brooke, Wyatt ang Bill going on and on about Thomas and his crime of not telling anyone what Flo and Zoe did and/or knew.  

ETA - we had a high profile case in Tampa of a 19 year old being sentenced to 20 years for vehicular homicide (2 counts) and racing on the highway. 

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/region-hillsborough/teens-charged-in-2018-deadly-bayshore-blvd-crash-to-change-pleas

Edited by Runningwild
  • Love 1

While Thomas didn't have a hand in stealing/trafficking Beth, he did play a role in keeping the truth about her very existence a secret for months. All so he could use that as leverage to keep Liam and Hope apart and worm his way into Hope's bed, if not her heart.

It's debatable if he would be considered an accessory after the fact - the length of time between the crime perpetrated and his finding out might negate that, but from a moral perspective, as someone who purported to love and care for Hope, he's certainly lacking any sort of leg to stand on and one could argue from that view, he did steal Beth as by keeping the secret, he stole the knowledge of her being Lope's child and time with her, time they'll never get back.

• Love 8

And so it begins…..Justin knocking out Thomas but then what?  Thomas will only regain consciousness and tell what he saw even if Justin deletes the video.  Justin either has to squirrel him someplace or kill him like he did Emma.  Does Justin know that Thomas was behind her death?  I don’t think so.  Also, was her death ruled an accident?

Steffy again in a super small dress but it was a cute one.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

And so it begins…..Justin knocking out Thomas but then what?  Thomas will only regain consciousness and tell what he saw even if Justin deletes the video.  Justin either has to squirrel him someplace or kill him like he did Emma.  Does Justin know that Thomas was behind her death?  I don’t think so.  Also, was her death ruled an accident?

I could see two things happening: Thomas wakes up with a case of amnesia and he forgets what was on the message until after he and Hope are together (or about to get together) as a couple; or Justin threatens/coerces Thomas not to tell the truth about Vinny's plan which would (partially) absolve Thomas of his guilt in keeping the secret.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

What in picnic table/gingham hell is this?

Steffy-pregnant-cabin-BB-HW.jpg?resize=1

Although, after sitting with it for a bit, I'm kind of liking it. And I am warming to her "normal" hair (vs the Harper Valley PTA look with extensions galore she was sporting up until recently). 

ETA: Emma's death was ruled as an accident. 

To which I say:

200.gif

• Love 7
59 minutes ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

And so it begins…..Justin knocking out Thomas but then what?  Thomas will only regain consciousness and tell what he saw even if Justin deletes the video.  Justin either has to squirrel him someplace or kill him like he did Emma.  

I am totally fine if Justin wants to kill Thomas and gets away with it.

Karma.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Runningwild said:

Did Thomas conspire to steal Hope’s baby? I thought that was Zoe’s dad and Felony Flo. I thought his crimes and misdeeds were after the fact. 

1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

While Thomas didn't have a hand in stealing/trafficking Beth, he did play a role in keeping the truth about her very existence a secret for months. All so he could use that as leverage to keep Liam and Hope apart and worm his way into Hope's bed, if not her heart.

It's debatable if he would be considered an accessory after the fact - the length of time between the crime perpetrated and his finding out might negate that, but from a moral perspective, as someone who purported to love and care for Hope, he's certainly lacking any sort of leg to stand on and one could argue from that view, he did steal Beth as by keeping the secret, he stole the knowledge of her being Lope's child and time with her, time they'll never get back.

Thanks for the correction, Countrygirl, I misspoke.  Flo and Wayne Brady were the perpetrators, but he found out, and he should have told Hope right away.  But instead, he was concerned the news would re-united Liam and Hope (which it did) so he withheld the information.

Then he killed Emma over it.  Didn't Xander figure out that he killed her?  I know Thomas threatened Xander and said he would kill him too, or something like that, but now that Xander has left town to parts unknown, why can't Xander tell someone?

Doesn't Zoe know that Thomas killed Emma?  It greatly irritates me that there have been absolutely zero consequences to Thomas for her death.  

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

And so it begins…..Justin knocking out Thomas but then what?  

I must be totally slow on the uptake for this one, but I audibly gasped when he punched Thomas. 😂😂 Also, I love Justin so any additional airtime for him is fine by me!

• Love 7

Xander gave Zoe some pretty damning evidence of Thomas' guilt.

He learned that Thomas had left the parking lot hot on Emma's tail the night she died. He told Zoe this but she refused to believe it (partially because Thomas was threatening those in the know if they told). Even after Xander broke into Thomas' car and got his GPS records to show he stopped right near where Emma's car went off the road.  Zoe still refused to use logic and sense. I think it wasn't just the threats but her hatred of Emma who had Xander's attention for a while until Zoe used her cash and prizes to lure him back in.

Elsewhere, thank goodness Steffy stopped by in the pink gingham picnic tablecloth outfit to stop Hope from doing unspeakable things with Liam's jacket.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Since we snark on the ladies' hair, I'm sorry to say I have to snark on Justin.  I love him but I don't like the way his hair is trimmed in the back like a curve.  I'd much prefer that he keep his natural hairline back there with a neat trim, and not have it curved like that. 

• Love 4