Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

And of course there’s Aspen, Steffy and Liam’s first child. 

Wait, didn't they get married in Aspen? I guess if their travel plans had been different the kid could've been named Vail or Breckenridge. 😉

• LOL 5
13 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Went back and watched the scenes with Paris. It was Quinn herself who insinuated to Paris that she caused the stomach issues Paris had. As far as the audience knows, Brooke remains unaware of that little dirty trick Quinn helped Zoe pull on Paris. Thank goodness because I was about to go off on the writers for taking a lazy detour to create motivation for a character's behavior.

Yup, now I remember that scene and it was Quinn.  

I thought that Quinn told Paris that Zoe doctored her smoothie, and left her own part in it out, in order to prove to Paris that Zoe wasn't some innocent victim in one of Quinn's many efforts to get Paris to keep her mouth shut.

I was surprised that Brooke knew anything at all about it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I never heard Brooke mention the spiked smoothie. I thought Quinn told Paris that it was Zoe's doing, then Quinn threw that notion back out at Paris during the pre-nuptial bedroom argument.  It was more like a sneering condescending threat. 

I can't wait until Brooke busts them today. However, I read:

Spoiler

That Ridge is going to be very upset at Brooke for the way she presented the news by busting up Eric's vow renewal ceremony. So here we go again with the Bridge-go-round, I fear.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

I never heard Brooke mention the spiked smoothie. I thought Quinn told Paris that it was Zoe's doing, then Quinn threw that notion back out at Paris during the pre-nuptial bedroom argument.  It was more like a sneering condescending threat. 

I can't wait until Brooke busts them today. However, I read:

Reveal spoiler

That Ridge is going to be very upset at Brooke for the way she presented the news by busting up Eric's vow renewal ceremony. So here we go again with the Bridge-go-round, I fear.

That’s rich, considering how Ridge busted up the first Brill wedding. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Carter:  We opened up to each other

Me:  Yyyyyep.  You two sure did!  Literally! 🤣  I'm so glad these two got busted.

For a second, I thought Eric was gonna haul off and sock Quinn in the face, the way he was looking at her.

Looks like they're setting up Donna and Eric again?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

Here we go with Eric and Donna again but I can’t remember why their marriage fell apart before?  I do remember Pam tying Donna up at the cabin and pouring honey on her and a bear coming in but that is about it….now no Stefanie or Pam is around.  

So glad the shit is about to hit the fan with Quinn!  Can’t wait to see the portrait smashed into bits and Quinn to be evicted!  She and Shauna can shack up.

Shauna’s dress was way too tight, her boobs were smashed in and up and her tummy looked huge!  

• Love 8

Now that the Quinn cheating story is coming to a head, I guess it's time to dust off the Logan sisters. If I'm the actress who plays Paris, I'd be pissed that I get all the scenes setting this up and they have Brooke wheeled in for the big reveal of the affair. And Eric-Donna again? Eric-Shauna is fresh and would cause more shite.

• Useful 2
  • Love 14

Anyone else think it was weird that Zoe wasn’t there for the big reveal? I get that the actress is leaving, but that’s all the more reason she should have been there to wrap up this storyline. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

Carter:  We opened up to each other

Me:  Yyyyyep.  You two sure did!  Literally! 🤣  I'm so glad these two got busted.

For a second, I thought Eric was gonna haul off and sock Quinn in the face, the way he was looking at her.

Looks like they're setting up Donna and Eric again?

I was like “Yeah, you opened your zipper and she opened her legs.” 😆

I enjoyed Quinn’s face breaking!

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

Donna is still in love with Eric even though their marriage ended 11 years ago. I wasn’t watching than so could someone please tell me why their marriage ended?  Is this the prelude to Quinn being gone and Donna taking over.  Could it be that Donna is keeping up with Brooke and marring Eric twice. 

It is getting so mundane on B&B I think they would be better served if they got a 6th grader to write the scripts. 

If Carter is held harmless in this affair, it’s over for me. I’m quite sure Brooke will try to spin it that way but Carter will have to put his big boy pants on and tell everyone he was just as much to blame as Quinn. 

So Zoey is going out the door since we all know she will be pissed at Carter but will she hold Paris accountable for her loosing Carter. After all she did when Paris ratted her out and she lost Carter because of Zende. Is Paris out the door also, or is she going to be rewarded for outing Quinn and Carter. New lead model or new designer in her future. 

If I were Quinn, I would look Brooke right in the face and tell her Carter is one hell of a man and is much better in bed than pencil dick Ridge. Than I would turn to Eric and tell him that he could only satisfy her needs financially but Carter can hit her “spots” that Eric can only dream of.  Than I would turn to Carter, grab him by his balls and say let’s get out of here.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, Angeleyes said:

Anyone else think it was weird that Zoe wasn’t there for the big reveal? I get that the actress is leaving, but that’s all the more reason she should have been there to wrap up this storyline. 

Her last airdate (praise God!) is this Tuesday, so it's particularly odd she's not here for it.

1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

So Zoey is going out the door since we all know she will be pissed at Carter but will she hold Paris accountable for her loosing Carter. After all she did when Paris ratted her out and she lost Carter because of Zende. Is Paris out the door also, or is she going to be rewarded for outing Quinn and Carter. New lead model or new designer in her future. 

If she is, we're only gonna hear about it for the next two days at most.

Honestly, as much as the missed story beats would normally annoy me, I am just too happy to see Zoe gone to even care. This character was an annoyance from the moment she came to paint the mural inside the beach house and never improved. She did help Hope expose Thomas that one time, so there's that but still.....bye 🤷‍♀️

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10

Why was Donna getting so overwrought about a vow renewal ceremony? Eric was already married. It wasn't like anything was really changing in Donna's life. I think it's weird for her to assume Eric would be with her if it weren't for Quinn.

Wow, with that gut of hers, sitting in such a tight, short dress wasn't doing Shauna any favors. Especially with those close camera angles. 😼

Carter just stood there looking dumb yet knowing what was about to happen. He should have excused himself to the powder room or something and hightailed it outta there.

If Brooke cares so much about Eric why would she subject him to that kind of humiliation? And I don't like that Carter is the one who had to make the confession. Quinn is the one who betrayed her marriage vows so IMO she should've been the one to take responsibility. 😒

• Love 9

Brooke didn't care about Eric, she cared about humiliating Quinn and proving she was right.  It was a vow renewal, it wasn't like she was stopping a real wedding. It all could have been handled privately if Brook really cared. Paris is no better.

Donna knows they've been married years right? Her reaction was ridiculous too. It was a vow renewal. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Eric? You are the patriarch of this famous, gifted family. Why not be the father, grandfather that your younger family members come to for wisdom, help and solace? Being a horny old man does you no favors. Have some dignity and grace about you in your advanced years.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Here we go with Eric and Donna again but I can’t remember why their marriage fell apart before?  I do remember Pam tying Donna up at the cabin and pouring honey on her and a bear coming in but that is about it….now no Stefanie or Pam is around.  

My memory isn't what it used to be thanks to all the brain cells I killed in my misspent youth, but I think classy Eric was disappointed that Donna got fat.  (The actress was pregnant IRL.)  Does anybody else remember this, or did I imagine it?

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

My memory isn't what it used to be thanks to all the brain cells I killed in my misspent youth, but I think classy Eric was disappointed that Donna got fat.  (The actress was pregnant IRL.)  Does anybody else remember this, or did I imagine it?

That's how I remember it too. The whole Beth Sr dementia debacle didn't help and folks online seem to think this was what split them up but I certainly remember  her being "fat" as the final straw....which was shitty, given JG's RL pregnancy at the time. What the hell, Brad?

Apart from the stupid ending, this was by far one of Eric's best romances. I wish he'd gotten together with Jackie, who was closer to his age, but Donna was the only one of his wives who actually did seem to like him for him and not marrying for status or as placation for someone else they'd rather be with. Id be fine with revisiting that pairing tbh.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

Here we go with Eric and Donna again but I can’t remember why their marriage fell apart before? 

The end of Donna and Eric's marriage was thanks to his devotion to Stephanie. Eric kept taking Stephanie's side over Donna's in one thing after another: he wouldn't fire Pam for scheming against Donna; he took Stephanie as his date to Taylor's wedding; he had Stephanie move into the guesthouse over Donna's objections; he took Stephanie's side when Donna blamed her for Donna's mom's death. Oh, and Eric and Stephanie kissed several times and he repeatedly told Stephanie he loved her.

When Donna informed Eric their marriage was over, she went outside, and Pam tricked her into getting trapped inside an exterminator's truck, where Donna found herself surrounded by cages of rats and possums as the truck drove away.  A minute or two later Stephanie and Eric reunited with a kiss.

• Useful 8
  • Love 3
(edited)
33 minutes ago, LittleIggy said:

So? Good for her! Quinn deserves everything she is getting.

Yeah, I was thinking about that today, since I figured Brooke would get heat for making it about herself.  

I don't think it's wrong that she wants to destroy Quinn and in some sense be vindicated. But, when Quinn did this the last time with Ridge, Brooke dumped Ridge (should have stuck with that one) but specifically didn't tell Eric.  I think by this point, Brooke is legit justified in that Quinn will keep doing something like this indefinitely until she's stopped/away from Eric for good.

Did Paris tell Zoe via text? 

Also, Donna seems...not well.  

Edited by JNavarro
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

First off, Quinn’s wedding dress is very nice. LSV looked particularly stupid and sheepish during that whole scene. At least, he stepped up and spilled his guts but he isn’t the strongest actor. Granted his lines didn’t call for a huge blowup but he was so weak. Back in the day Monti Sharp would have killed in those scenes. I think I’m showing my age. Anyhoo, Brooke wasn’t so worried about Eric  feelings but more about humiliating Quinn but payback is a you know what. LOL!!!

I also found it odd that Zoe wasn’t there for the reveal. Granted she’s horrible but  I wanted her there more so than Paris. It was such an odd choice of the writers to leave her out but maybe they had to tape around her before she left. Of course, they might have wanted it to be more about John McCook. He looked like he was going to ring Quinn’s neck. Do I sense a Emmy nod for next year? Looking forward to the follow up on Monday. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
(edited)

Well, just draggggggg it out why don't cha! Goodness, we could have laid out the sordid history of everyone in the room by the time we got to the point. 

I thought a lot about it, and decided I didn't want Brooke to just barge in and say "It was Quinn and Carter!" I felt that would humiliate Eric, but then I thought back to the time Taylor came into Katie's party and blasted it apart with the news about Brooke and Bill. Eric knew Taylor may do this, I even think he warned her against it, but still, he was there and let it happen. Also, when Brooke found out about Quinn and Ridge in Australia, she ran straight to Eric, and was on the verge of telling him when Ridge talked her down. Later, after Eric had found out about them and moved into the Roach Motel, he was very angry with Brooke for knowing the truth and keeping it from him. I also cannot forget what Quinn did to not only Brooke, but Katie, Ridge, and Eric, with the Brooke/Bill kissing video. And it did seem at first like Brooke was trying to get Eric to come with her so they could talk in private, but Quinn wasn't having it. So, let the tea spill and the fireworks start. Quinn is so long overdue for comeuppance; with a list of actual crimes (kidnapping, rape, stalking, attempted murder) as well as just plain horrible behavior, that I am on board with her public humiliation. I am only disappointed that there weren't more people there to witness it. I mean six people and three of them; her son, her best friend, and her best friends daughter, will all support Quinn. It could have been much, much worse, if Eric's family had been there. 

Of all Eric's women, I always thought Donna was the only one that truly loved him for himself. Stephanie loved him, but that relationship was so disjointed and toxic, and started off from a bad place, with Stephanie wanting to steal Eric away from Beth Henderson, and using her pregnancy to do so. Brooke also loved Eric, but not in the romantic way. He came into her young life when she was hurt and vulnerable, and she latched onto that. Eric has always been more of a father figure to Brooke, but I do believe out of all the characters, she loves Eric the most. Sheila loved Eric in her own crazy way, but then again, she was crazy. Lauren was just a roll in the hay, and there was never anything of import with them. I think Eric and Jackie had great potential, but just like all good things on Show; we didn't get to really explore that. Taylor loved Eric too, but again, not in the romantic way. She had lost Ridge, and was lonely the first time, and the second time she just wanted to stick it to Brooke. And Quinn loves Eric for the respectability he brings, but if you can't be respectable yourself, and act like a civilized human being, who doesn't plan and scheme to ruin other people's lives, who doesn't do mean and childish things like putting food additives into an unknowing person's drink, well it doesn't matter how respectable your husband is, because at the end of the day we are all responsible for ourselves, and our actions. So I am ok with a Donna/Eric redux. I was really hoping for some Donna/Carter action, but I don't see that happening now. Somehow I feel like we are gearing up for a Shauna/Eric/Donna triangle. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Useful 4
  • Love 5
(edited)
12 hours ago, CRT said:

The end of Donna and Eric's marriage was thanks to his devotion to Stephanie. Eric kept taking Stephanie's side over Donna's in one thing after another: he wouldn't fire Pam for scheming against Donna; he took Stephanie as his date to Taylor's wedding; he had Stephanie move into the guesthouse over Donna's objections; he took Stephanie's side when Donna blamed her for Donna's mom's death. Oh, and Eric and Stephanie kissed several times and he repeatedly told Stephanie he loved her.

When Donna informed Eric their marriage was over, she went outside, and Pam tricked her into getting trapped inside an exterminator's truck, where Donna found herself surrounded by cages of rats and possums as the truck drove away.  A minute or two later Stephanie and Eric reunited with a kiss.

The saintly Saint Eric has screwed over and been unfaithful to Donna, but Eric is still the love of her life. And there we have Brooke who was also screwed over by Eric is still loves Eric and has to protect him from Evil Quinn. Brooke hates Quinn more than she loves Eric. That’s her motivation. Yet Eric’s nose is bent out of shape for Quinn being unfaithful. Eric’s and Brooke’s hypocrisy is on full display. For that matter the Logans and the Foresters are all hypocrites.   

How many times has Eric, Ridge, and Brooke been unfaithful. My wife always told be that if I cheat on her she would kill me. I told her first she would never find out and second she would be worth it. In this case, Carter is definitely worth it. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 2

It's funny, I've seen this question as to why Donna and Eric split up in all the places I discuss the show and it's like some kind of reverse Mandela Effect that no one seems to remember why.

From what I do remember of the relationship itself, most of their conflicts weren't caused by the usual bullshit of just not communicating with one another a la Hope and Liam but outside forces like Pam shilling for Stephanie, with Thorne and Felicia acting like middle school mean girls about the damn thing. But that conflict never translated to either of them seeking comfort in other people, the ending of their relationship notwithstanding. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

In all of the drama of Friday’s episode, I had to laugh at Shauna being so blasé about the reveal. Like oh well, my bestie got busted. Darn. Me thinks we are gonna get a Shauna/Eric/Donna triangle, too. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

Brooke didn't care about Eric, she cared about humiliating Quinn and proving she was right. 

Exactly. I'm in no way saying Quinn doesn't deserve whatever is coming her way - she does but I just hate the way the writers decided to insert Brooke into this mess at the last second. I mean honestly I would much rather have had Paris spill the tea. Of course that might just be because I cannot stand Brooke, but whatever. Plus I don't understand why Zoey wasn't around for the big reveal. I understand the actress is leaving but she's kind of important to the storyline.

I also don't understand why Donna was acting so odd. I mean Eric and Quinn have been married a while now. This ceremony wasn't a remarriage, it was just a vow renewal! Aside from that, I do think Donna and Eric were a pretty solid pairing. Maybe a revisit of that wouldn't be so bad.

In all of the drama of Friday’s episode, I had to laugh at Shauna being so blasé about the reveal. Like oh well, my bestie got busted. Darn. Me thinks we are gonna get a Shauna/Eric/Donna triangle, too. 

HA! Yeah I was chuckling at her reaction or rather lack thereof. You are probably right about this triangle - I mean they do need to give Shauna something or someone to do.

Quinn can just take her portrait and move in with Carter!

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
(edited)

TBH, I'd just as soon see Shauna go and take her grifter daughter with her than to be given any further story, let alone a love triangle.

Even apart from having spawned Flo, she's just been....*there*. After Eric, who's left for her to date? TIIC keep Bill on ice for Katie and there's not much reason for her to bother with Liam. Maybe she'll bone Wyatt but that story has been done at least three too many times already, with characters I had some vested interest in. Discussing non-romantic story ideas is a waste of time; those will never be done or considered on this show.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 10

TBH, I'd just as soon see Shauna go and take her grifter daughter with her than to be given any further story, let alone a love triangle.

I completely agree but since the folks in charge seem determined to keep both characters around for some unknown reason - then they probably need to give Shauna something to do. Frankly, I'd rather see Flo gone even more than Shauna!

One thing I'll give Quinn/RS credit for is she gave a magnificent "oh shit, I'm busted!" guilty face.  Kudos to the actress.

I've always liked the actress and I think she's quite good.

How does Shauna support herself anyway? Maybe I don’t want to know the answer to that...

Ha! Though truthfully how do any of them support themselves? We never see anyone actually do any work. Sure they are standing around in offices, but come on!

I am not looking forward to Zoey playing the victim. Sigh.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
On 7/2/2021 at 5:50 PM, Anna Yolei said:

Honestly, as much as the missed story beats would normally annoy me, I am just too happy to see Zoe gone to even care. This character was an annoyance from the moment she came to paint the mural inside the beach house and never improved. She did help Hope expose Thomas that one time, so there's that but still.....bye 🤷‍♀️

I too will be so glad to see her go. She may be the worst actress ever on this show. Her face is so frightening I could never believe she was a model for anything other than medical malpractice. But the most ridiculous thing about her was her "British" accent that went away overnight, while both her father and sister never had phony accents. Oh yeah, and her bleating goat style of "singing". That was really bad. I can only wonder what connections she had, (ie who was she doing), that landed her this gig and kept her on the show for so long? Eh, I don't care, just as long as she never comes back. I just hope Carter continues to get story.

Edited by SweePea59
  • Love 13
(edited)

As usual Quinn had the audacity to try to throw blame at Paris and Brooke when it all comes down to the fact she cheated on her man and Eric finally shut her down when she kept lashing out at them. He really should’ve let her know ‘ they’d have nothing to expose of you didn’t lie/cheat.’

The other thing I wish Eric had done when Quinn said she ‘promised to never hurt/betray him again’ is if he listed out all the times she said that after he found out about her lies - when she and Ridge were carrying on, when she used Shauna to break up Bridge- she finally hit her third strike with the Carter affair. He gave her more than enough chances and so she’s out.

i do wonder if they’ll have Quinn go full vengeful psycho on Eric and shift from wanting to share her life with him to deciding to burn it and FC to the ground (or try to fight for her share) which would actually bring them full circle to Ridge the family’s initial concerns about her. Carter as the company lawyer would know here the weak places on their armor is and could feel like siding with Quinn if he feels like the Forresters are being unreasonable. Could be an interesting fight for FC coming. Hope this brings the family - Rick, Bridget, Thorne, and Felicia- back into the fold.

Justin, Justin, Justin. Bad enough you kept Thomas’ phone but you kept it in the office and didn’t bother to silence it? C’mon man.

I’m ready for some new lawyers on this show. Both suck at their jobs. 😂

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

So much soapy goodness on Show today!  Although I can't stop thinking about the realities of Thomas being  trapped in that cage.  Is Justin bringing him food?  Is there a toilet in there? Am I crazy for wondering these things? :-)

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6
38 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

I too will be so glad to see her go. She may be the worst actress ever on this show.

1573861780_Dawnofthefinalday.jpg.a877a4c079a4f11f6de559130cf33906.jpg

Zoe's exit doesn't solve all the problems on this show, but it's one less lousy character stinking up the joint with their unearned entitlement. We've already got Flo and Steffy for that.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

This had me rolling. 

Carter, re the affair with Quinn: “I didn’t WANT to…”

Ridge: “You didn’t WANT to? What, she just threw fairy dust on you and it just happened? What?” 

Re Thomas and the obvious plot holes. We know no one has to shit or piss in soapland and air will suffice as a meal. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 4

That sanctimonious slut Brooke smirking at Quinn while she ruined Eric’s marriage! I cannot stand her. She’s probably jealous that she didn’t bed Carter. 
Paris is a lousy snitch and I hope she gets fired. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Quinn wasn’t the least bit sorry. Just sorry she got caught. The look of disgust and anger she had for Eric when he didn’t insta-forgive her spoke volumes and shows she is the antithesis of a remorseful spouse. The bitch didn’t think old fool Eric would finally give her the boot and she’s mad as hell that he finally grew a set and did just that.  She’s gonna be hell-bent on revenge. 

A vengeful Quinn is BTDT although this is far more who she is than the dutiful wife of wealthy scion Eric. I still think it was a mistake of epic proportions to pull the pin on Quarter this soon. This should have played out til November sweeps at least. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

That manly man saintly Saint Eric just has to chew Quinn and Carter out with an audience or should I say Greek Corus.  Of course that fucking bastard, Ridge, is trying to put this all on Quinn.  Carter, that big lummox, just stands there with his thumb up his ass and trying to melt into the woodwork without the decency to leave with Quinn.  

Yes Lurch is holding up well with no food, water, a bed, and he must be pissing and shitting in the corner.  Justin, has to be planning to keep Lurch there for months until the trial and sentencing.  Lurch is absolutely correct that Justin has not thought this out. Bill is pissed, at Justin, but Justin thinks Bill would allow him to run the company.  Is Justin planning to forge documents giving his power?  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

So is this Bradley's latest effort to redeem Thomas? 🤔

You didn't want to, Carter? Hah, your peen sure did though. It was happily all up in Quinn's punani.

Katie said mistakes were made. Yeah, driving away from a hit and run and then sending the car to foreign country were definitely mistakes. Way to soft sell it, Katie. 🙄

B-b-b-busted! You are not so smart, Justin, if Hope of all people is the one to catch you out.

RS is beautiful woman but today when Quinn was screaming at Paris and Brooke I imagined this:

Abb4jiy.jpg

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Justin, Justin, Justin. Bad enough you kept Thomas’ phone but you kept it in the office and didn’t bother to silence it? C’mon man.

Now that you mention it, depending on how much time has actually passed, (I know it's been days for us but it may only be hours for them), wouldn't Thomas' phone been ringing off the hook? And maybe need a charge?

34 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

B-b-b-busted! You are not so smart, Justin, if Hope of all people is the one to catch you out.

Hahaha, busted by Hope. Try explaining that to $Bill. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Take that Quinn!  Not even allowed to pack anything and is also out of the company!  Why is Carter allowed to still be there…..both should have been kicked out and Carter should also be ousted by Eric.  

Did she even have a purse when she left. It looked like she walked right from the living room to the door and exited without so much as purse, phone or jacket.

• Love 3

Obviously, we, the viewers, pay much closer attention to the shows, actors, plot, etc than the writers and crew do. How can so many employees of these soaps be so careless in their jobs?

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
27 minutes ago, bannana said:

Did she even have a purse when she left. It looked like she walked right from the living room to the door and exited without so much as purse, phone or jacket.

Right? She’d have to pack some undies at least. I guess running upstairs to pack would have ruined the walk of shame.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Nice rage eyes from the super sorry, madly in love Quinn once it was clear Eric wasn't having it.  Also interesting how it seemed like she dropped the facade of being devastated for a moment and just looked annoyed about getting caught.  Being the Forrester matriarch was the end goal here, and the "redeemed by love" crap was just what she knew Eric wanted to hear.  

LSV has had some good moments in this storyline.  Today was not one of them.  

What was with Justin's weird vaudeville style explanation when Hope busted him?  I'm not complaining...it was really funny.  

• Love 15
5 hours ago, bannana said:

Hopefully he'll have her things sent to her.

• LOL 3