Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, drtslim said:

Hopefully he'll have her things sent to her.

I don't know. Even if Quinn had to leave, it wasn't really a walk of shame. That already happened.

The Quinn we know would have gone upstairs and slowly packed her bags, before she would have left.

And then, after everyone was gone, she would have begged some more. Before he kicked her to the curb.

(In my scenario, she left to go to stay in the guest house!)

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
(edited)

J MC is 77 years old according to Alexa.  Very good looking man, accomplished actor, but someone needs to get ahold of those bushy, overgrown old man eyebrows. And maybe grab the trimmer to check the nose and ears.

Oh dear, and the yellow old man hair. 

Carry on. 😉

Ooh, Justin actor is good! Makes me hate him. He has been kept under wraps too long. Maybe his backstory / family might be interesting.

And I like the way they are playing Thomas in all this.

I wonder how this will all shake down!

Gosh, Quinn is stunning. Her acting range was fantastic today. She gets it. She was even getting all flushed begging for Eric to forgive her. She is Quinn.

Gosh, Douglas has better grammar skills than most of the adults as evidenced by his flawless text to Hope.🙄

Wouldn't Dollar Bill have a team of lawyers? Ugh. Sloppy writing.

Edited by seasons
  • Love 12
(edited)
18 hours ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Take that Quinn!  Not even allowed to pack anything

Let us not forget that Taylor strolled out in her PJ's and never looked back.

The best part for me, other than Ridge's anecdotal comment about fairy dust, was Eric's out right mockery of Quinn's "promises". Yes Quinn, you always promise, and you are always in earnest, but that is only when you are trying to save your behind. You thought there was no limit to Eric's love and forgiveness; that is a mistake Stephanie made time and again, so maybe Eric has had enough of manipulating, lying wives. But at his core Eric is a womanizer, I would say much more than Ridge ever was. He always had his eye on the young candy, and went after it. I just finished watching the episode where he was telling his lawyer he wanted a divorce from Sheila, and how he couldn't believe it would be his third. Granted, Eric has slowed his roll in his elder years, but it is high time Eric stops looking for the shock and awe, and shiny new toys, and settles down with someone who truly loves him. Or, he could just remain single. 

Now, that is the Quinn we all know and love, the one who can never accept responsibility for her own actions. So now it is Brooke and Paris's fault that she shagged Carter? I found her comments about how those two are "trying to ruin my marriage" absolutely hilarious. No, sweetie, you did that all on your own, and it may surprise you to learn that it is about so much more than fucking Carter. It is about who you are. It is about what you are. You are a woman with no soul, no conscious, and no sense of right and wrong. You are incapable of living within the rules of decent society. You lack impulse control, and have absolutely no boundaries. But like a cat; you will land on your feet, and I have no doubt, will be trying to come after Brooke, because that is who you are and what you do. 

Detective Hope on the case! Damn, doesn't Justin know that when you are going to put something like this in motion, that you can't leave loose ends lying around? If you were going to hide Thomas's cell phone in the desk drawer, you should have turned off the ringer, or just turned the thing off all the way. What about Wyatt? Just because he was stupid enough to give you the reigns doesn't mean he won't come into the office for something. And then your demeanor with Bill? Are you trying to telegraph your ulterior motives? Bill is already suspicious, then you come in there acting like you can't be bothered? Well, none of it matters now, cause Hope is somehow going to figure something out and spring Thomas. I can just feel it. Geesh, Justin. Really man? Getting undone by Hope? I did love that white dress Hope is wearing though. 

The only thing missing in the episode, was a complete and thorough smashing of that ridiculous portrait. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 12
(edited)
15 hours ago, bannana said:

Did she even have a purse when she left. It looked like she walked right from the living room to the door and exited without so much as purse, phone or jacket.

Quinn knows all the backdoor ways into that place. If she wants to slip in to pick up a few things/harass Eric, she can and will.

10 hours ago, JNavarro said:

Nice rage eyes from the super sorry, madly in love Quinn once it was clear Eric wasn't having it.  Also interesting how it seemed like she dropped the facade of being devastated for a moment and just looked annoyed about getting caught.  Being the Forrester matriarch was the end goal here, and the "redeemed by love" crap was just what she knew Eric wanted to hear.  

Yuuuuuup.  When she was bullying Liam and got exposed for her crimes, she brushed them off and blamed Liam for being a weenie for her lethal and dangerous actions; here she can't play that game as she was supposedly reformed, Eric's love/peen changed her, and they loved each other for themselves and not their status - only Quinn did use the club of being Mrs. Eric Forrester pretty widely to get her way and/or intimidate people. Now she's losing her cloak of respectability and is forced to fall back on what brung her to the dance - her lethal, ruthless tactics.

My question, will Carter support OG Quinn or will he realize what a terrible mistake he made in giving into his lust for a woman who at her core, is broken, lethal, and toxic. Or will he be forced to fight for that woman that he made love to, etc.? Or will he fall into her ruthless POV to take down FC once he gets his 'punishment' from them as well? Dark Carter could be....something.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Useful 3
  • Love 10

Re the portrait over the fireplace, I'm anxious to see who gets the honor of taking it down. I don't care as long as it's not Brooke. AFAIC, she's done enough.

Yeah, it's been mentioned several times that there's a back stairwell that can be used to get in and out of the house without being seen by anyone in the living room. Quinn will surely use that to return and collect her stuff. Or maybe Eric will just have the staff throw it out on the front lawn and set it on fire, lol. Either way, he better change the locks. Crazya$$ Quinn might kidnap him or something if she can still get in the house any time she wants.

Dark Carter could be....something

Meh, somehow I don't think the actor has it in him to go dark. IMO he barely sustained Carter's anger at Zoe when it came out that she was trying to test drive Zende.

I'm all for Quarter but I hope Carter doesn't become p-whipped by Quinn now that they don't have to sneak around anymore. Or they won't as soon as Zoe gets the news.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Re the portrait over the fireplace, I'm anxious to see who gets the honor of taking it down.

Honestly, if they take it down and put back that portrait of Stephanie.....

Just go get the painting of the horse's ass from the office, Eric.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

I’ve never thought that the actress who plays Zoe was very good but today, she was awful. She could barely muster any emotion when Paris told her that it was Quinn who had the affair with Carter. Good Riddance!

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
(edited)

Wow...Zoe sure went out with a whimper instead of a bang, didn't she?  That scene was very anticlimactic especially given the fireworks of the past two days.  It would've been far more effective to have her at the vow renewal, as so many of you have mentioned.  So now that she's off the show, there won't be a showdown with Carter?  Is her role being recast?

Edited by A-Lo
Typed in Paris instead of Zoe
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, A-Lo said:

Wow...Paris sure went out with a whimper instead of a bang, didn't she?  That scene was very anticlimactic especially given the fireworks of the past two days.  It would've been far more effective to have her at the vow renewal, as so many of you have mentioned.  So now that she's off the show, there won't be a showdown with Carter?  Is her role being recast?

You mean Zoe?

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, A-Lo said:

Wow...Paris sure went out with a whimper instead of a bang, didn't she?  That scene was very anticlimactic especially given the fireworks of the past two days.  It would've been far more effective to have her at the vow renewal, as so many of you have mentioned.  So now that she's off the show, there won't be a showdown with Carter?  Is her role being recast?

I am shocked that anyone would hire the actress that played Zoe for anything to begin with.  I'm pretty sure that once she fails in primetime, she will come crawling back.  I think the actress who plays Summer on Y&R did that twice.

I continue to be shocked that the actor who plays Carter is still on the show.  How has this block of wood survived when so many other more talented actors have come and gone?  Perhaps he is Bradley's love child or something along that lines.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

I agree, it was weird to not have Zoe on for the reveal of the affair.
Couldn’t they have come up with a more dynamic love interest for Steffy? Finn is dull. 
Did Thomas’s hair already grow in the cage or is he just disheveled?

• Love 9
21 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

I agree, it was weird to not have Zoe on for the reveal of the affair.
Couldn’t they have come up with a more dynamic love interest for Steffy? Finn is dull. 
Did Thomas’s hair already grow in the cage or is he just disheveled?

They are introducing Finn's parents and he supposedly has a "shocking backstory".  I'm not sure if anything will make him more interesting, and I'm positive that this actor doesn't have the skills to pull it off.  Wondering what it will be... I'm thinking either 1) molested as a child by a relative, or 2) transgender.  This show is really desperate to make this character more interesting.

But hey, at least he's not a Forrester or a Spencer.  I'm actually quite shocked that they haven't yet revealed a third secret Spencer love child.  Bradley is obsessed with Scott Clifton the way he used to be obsessed with Ronnnnn Mosssss.  I would have thought by now we would have gotten Leo, Liam's bad boy identical twin.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Couldn’t they have come up with a more dynamic love interest for Steffy?

I mean, Sally was right there and it could've been explosive having her date the ex of her other sibling! 

But Finn....he ain't it and the novelty of not being Liam has long worn thin. Steffy needs a foil, someone who she can bounce off of to truly work at being a better person or to contrast the "fun!" personality she has, supposedly. Being a Ken doll who is an even bigger purse accessory than even Liam is dull and the minute he cheats with or otherwise ends up with Hope--and you best believe I don't put it past Bell to make Finn the new Nick Marone in this case!--his one "good" virtue will be gone.

Boring.

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, blackwing said:

I would have thought by now we would have gotten Leo, Liam's bad boy identical twin.

Scott Clifton is probably wishing the same thing. It must be so boring to play Liam.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
(edited)
23 minutes ago, blackwing said:

Wondering what it will be... I'm thinking either 1) molested as a child by a relative, or 2) transgender.  This show is really desperate to make this character more interesting.

But he fathered baby Hayes, supposedly. As much as GRS has progressed, it can't give trans men (FtM) the ability to produce sperm.

Not that B&B has let reality stop them, but that's a big oversight.

Edit: that said, I like Option A even less. That's the type of story that, if it has to be done at all, works better when we have any attachment to the character and their history and I have neither for Finn.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

Scott Clifton is probably wishing the same thing. It must be so boring to play Liam.

SC has stated that playing an evil twin was on his soap opera bucket list. Y&R has throughly killed my interest on any doppelganger stories but Clifton is so continually fucked over in his stories (or rather, the one story he's ever gotten since 2011) that I'd gladly make an exception here.

I know he tries to be a good sport and learn his lesson about the last show he was in, but I feel like whatever karmic payback he's owed for diva behavior he may or may not have had on [insert ABC show here, I can never remember which one] has been long repaid with interest. He's a three time Emmy winner. Even for the highly concentrated talent pool, that has to mean something, right? 

Liam, like Brooke, is not inherently rotten at his core and it wouldn't be that difficult to redeem him even a little bit with the audience by giving him one story not about who he is or isn't boning. Give us a prep school friend or a step-cousin from the long forgotten Cooper family that raised him. Anything else.

• Love 10

I'm so okay with Finn and Steffy being a happy boring couple. A) I think there should always be one couple like that at any given time on a soap, and B) it's so much better than having Steffy be front and center in story after story after story...

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

Paris telling only half truths. Both Quinn and Carter owned up to the affair.  Is Paris that stupid where she thinks that it shouldn’t make a difference between Zoey and Carter?  Paris stop making excuses for Carter. Zoey is all bent out of shape when Paris ratted on her with Zende but she’s ok with her ratting out Carter and Quinn. 

Semi-Reformed Quinn is boring as hell. I hope that TIIC bring back postal Quinn. For me, The Wrath of Quinn is very endearing especially if it’s against Brooke and Paris. 

Haze is adorable for a two month old baby.  The proud parents are adorable also (not, no way). 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

I did love that white dress Hope is wearing though. 

I loved it too, except for the bottom part. I felt the hem should have been knee length, and perhaps with a different edge (scalloped, maybe?).

40 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

I'm so okay with Finn and Steffy being a happy boring couple. A) I think there should always be one couple like that at any given time on a soap, and B) it's so much better than having Steffy be front and center in story after story after story...

ITA. ITA. ITA.

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

I don't disagree for either on that, but the happiness just feels so unearned. Compare that to the Ridge/Brooke/Nick drama with baby RJ, of Ridge having to work past the grief sex she had on what was their wedding night, of Jackie running interference and the finally of Nick telling them the truth of what his mother hid from all three of them (the minute he knew and not months later after he'd gotten married, Thomas!). I didn't like Bridge but I was happy when they got married again after that.

Plus, as odd as it sounds, Steffy shouldn't *be* stuck in a corner. She's the only living granddaughter of Eric and Stephanie. She should have a better range of stories, JMW's questionable talent notwithstanding. Think Lauren from the 80s and 90s, who then mellowed out into a halfway tolerable human being around the time she got with Michael, who had his own sordid past.

But no one character should ever dominate the show the way Bradley's pets often do. In the 90s, that was Bridge: the early 2000s involved Amber's bullshit, then Nick took over the latter half of that decade. And then various flavors of the ToD throughout the 2010s. I'm scared for what the 20s will look like with Thomas and Liam as the leading men.

• Love 5

If they wanted to make Justin a villain they could've at least made him a good one. He's a joke. Not getting rid of Thomas' phone was a rookie mistake.

Why is Hayes a "miracle" exactly? Steffy got knocked up the natural way, had an uneventful pregnancy from a simple medical standpoint, and the birth was easy peasy. Even Ridge was calling him a miracle. Huh?

The little girl playing Hayes is adorable though. She really looks to me like she could be Steffy and Finn's child.

Of course Steffy's body has already snapped back. Of course. She barely looks like she just had a baby a couple of days ago. 😑

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

The “actress” that plays Zoey phoned in that episode today, wow, zero shock or anger and she just says oh ok and walks out the door!?  Lame…

I liked Hope’s hair without tendrils!  Hate those curly wisps on all the soap actresses lately, so over that style.

• Love 8
50 minutes ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

The “actress” that plays Zoey phoned in that episode today, wow, zero shock or anger and she just says oh ok and walks out the door!?  Lame…

So then what was all this crap for when Zoe apparently didn't care 1/10th as much as her nosey ass sister?!

....never mind. We're finally rid of her after three tedious, boring, unremarkable years and that's what matters.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, blackwing said:

I am shocked that anyone would hire the actress that played Zoe for anything to begin with.  I'm pretty sure that once she fails in primetime, she will come crawling back.  I think the actress who plays Summer on Y&R did that twice.

I continue to be shocked that the actor who plays Carter is still on the show.  How has this block of wood survived when so many other more talented actors have come and gone?  Perhaps he is Bradley's love child or something along that lines.

Carter survives because he acts with his abs. A shirtless Carter is a heck of a lot better than an unwashed Ridge or a dullard like Finn.  But a shirtless Carter cannot compete with Bill with or without a shirt. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I would think so too - I mean Liam is a character who never makes things happen, every storyline happens to him. He's completely reactive to every single thing. I find the character very tiresome and I will continue to not understand how this is supposed to be a leading male character. I mean yes so far Finn is boring. That's fair. But I don't care. He isn't Liam and I don't (currently) have to watch another story involving Hope and Steffy fighting over that waffle.

I also don't care one bit about Eric's so-called pain over Quinn's cheating. Now in real life I find cheating gross but on a soap? Whatever. It's a main driver of many a story. None of this was a surprise to Eric - he knows who Quinn is! Besides, it's not as though he's ever been a model husband, so give me a break. I know Quinn liked the prestige of being a Forrester (I don't understand why though - she has spent time with these people and classy they ain't) but it isn't like she's broke or something. Wasn't she a pretty well established jewelry designer before she rolled into town?

I'd rather watch Quinn and Carter try to build something. RS seems to bring out the best acting wise in LSV - so let's go with that! Though Quinn bent on revenge against Brooke and Paris would be ok with me too. I couldn't care less about either of those characters. I know Quinn is pretty rotten and maybe insane but one of my favorite characters ever was Olivia Spencer on Guiding Light. She was a bit Quinn lite (cheating on every guy and doing bad things but she wasn't as bat shit crazy as Quinn).

• Love 8

I wonder if Zoe will develop a fake French accent while living in France? Seriously though, I agree that her whole demeanor today felt low energy compared to all the whining and begging she’d been doing for months. It’s weird that she didn’t get to interact with the rest of the cast before leaving. I’m guessing Covid restrictions with going into her next Covid bubble for Fantasy Island must have played a part. It was a dud ending to a dud storyline. Good riddance and I wish her luck in the future. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, hypnotoad said:

aI lso don't care one bit about Eric's so-called pain over Quinn's cheating. Now in real life I find cheating gross but on a soap? Whatever. It's a main driver of many a story. None of this was a surprise to Eric - he knows who Quinn is! Besides, it's not as though he's ever been a model husband, so give me a break. I know Quinn liked the prestige of being a Forrester (I don't understand why though - she has spent time with these people and classy they ain't) but it isn't like she's broke or something. Wasn't she a pretty well established jewelry designer before she rolled into town?

She was getting by, but she wasn't like...THAT rich. I imagine she was slightly better off than Beth Logan was at the start of the show.

At any rate, I don't feel that sorry for Eric here for the reasons you pointed out. He was stepping out on Stephanie well before Brooke ever came into their lives and wasn't even the first time  Quinn has cheated on him. Boohoo.

• Love 5

So that is it? Weeks and weeks of begging and pleading, enlisting the help of everyone you know; and your just like OK, later! 

I don't even call that shit with Zoey phoning it in. She was barely present. Fucking good riddance. And please, never come back. 

If I have been locked in a cage for days with no food or water, no facilities, no shower, no toothbrush; I don't think I would be worrying about Liam. I mean, I get that he is in jail on false pretenses, but at least Liam is getting the bare necessities; he is being fed, he has bathroom access, he is clean..........

Hair apparently grows very fast while in captivity. 

That baby is the bomb. I was undone by that cute little hat. 

• Love 12

The 1 thing I’ll credit Zoe: she knows what’s important. Even on her last day, after just finding out that her fiancé & Insta-BFF cheated on her, she made sure to remind us that said-fiancé is COO of Forrester Creations. Priorities.

• LOL 15
4 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

So that is it? Weeks and weeks of begging and pleading, enlisting the help of everyone you know; and your just like OK, later!

Mind you, Zoe came 7000 miles to stalk Xander and break up his relationship with Emma just to drop him less than a year later when he threatened to go back to Britain over this shit with Beth, so it's not without precident. 

But that begs the question of what the hell WAS she supposed to be as a character. She wore so many hats from stalker to poor, put upon daddy's girl to a naive ingenue who couldn't tell Thomas was taking her for a ride to a clout chaser and then back to being indifferent about it all. Characterization is....flexible on B&B but Zoe's had more twisting and pulling than saltwater taffy for a character with less than 500 episodes to her name. 

Oddly enough, for all the shit I give the character I don't think she was beyond salvaging. The show never talked her up as a saint like they do with Flo and she was most engaging when she was showing her gold digging ass. It's been a long while since we had a true outsider clawing up the ranks of status and she could've been that (with a better actress, of course).

Instead, they did...this :|

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Not that I want to see another woman of color fridged, but if there was any character that could've been part of an accidental death/cover up it's Zoe.  The fact she left the show alive and sympathetic means TPTB like her and wanted to leave the door open for her and her character to return.

But imagine if we got one last flash of OG Zoe; she confronts Quarter at his apartment and if unleashing her fury and snaps, lunging at Quinn. Carter moves Quinn out of the way for Zoe to stumble/fall and accidentally kill herself.  Quarter is stunned but for stupid reasons decide to hide Zoe's body, pretending that she did leave for Paris.  Paris initially thinks Zoe isn't answering her calls because she's freezing her out but eventually she realizes her sister is missing; she and Zende begin investigating and may think her father's old enemies got her but when that proves to be a dead end, they realize that Zoe went misssing before leavign town and the screws tighten on Carter and Quinn.

Or you have Zoe fake her death, framing Quinn and Carter and she's gaslighting their asses every chance she gets, driving them both nuts.

In any case, we were cheated of an OG Zoe vs OG Quinn battle. Quinn would win the battle but Zoe definitely would've gotten some licks in that would leave scars.

Funny how Liam is now asking the right questions of WTH was Vinny on that road that night; and I do agree he's a victim but he's also an accessory to a crime cover up so he needs to back off the 'I'm not going down for this' stance.  He needs to get himself a good lawyer not named Justin and they work on his plea bargain.

19 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

I don't disagree for either on that, but the happiness just feels so unearned.

This SO MUCH!

I can get behind Steffy finally being happy if a) she had earned it b) they weren't trashing Liam in the process to prop Finn and c) If Finn was a real boy instead of simply being 'not Liam.'

Steffy cheated on this man for no reason, had a WTD drama, never explained why she cheated on a man she claimed to love so much, the man never had enough respect to call her out on her behavior and hand waved it as being the big bad Liam's fault, and proposed to her in a fairy tale moment, and they've been bump free since. 

Finn isn't showing unconditional love, he's being Steffy's doormat and excusing her toxic behavior which isn't any healthier than what Liam/Steffy had.

• Love 8

Long time fan here, who also hasn't watched in years.  I just read a few posts saying Steffi named her baby Hayes.  Did they explain why?  Steffi's mom was married to a guy named Blake Hayes, but Taylor's maiden name was Hamilton, just ask her dad Jack, and her brother Zack.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Hopefully Zoey went out with a whimper. I’m so happy that we don’t get to see two shitty actors in a confrontation.  TIIC had pity on us.  

Justin is just like the rest of the hypocrites on B&B. Justin is doing what Bill would do but he thinks he’s more righteous than Bill. 

Let’s give a standing ovation for the partially open door. It didn’t lead to overheard conversation but to an observation.  Justin is busted. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

In any case, we were cheated of an OG Zoe vs OG Quinn battle. Quinn would win the battle but Zoe definitely would've gotten some licks in that would leave scars.

You're not wrong about this. I dunno what the point of their game friendship was a few months ago if it wasn't for a final confrontation about being backstabbed. The show is just getting more and more openly bizarre in the beats it chooses to focus on. We had 8 long, tedious months of mopey Hope and 5 grown ass adults circle jerking on why they can't possibly tell the truth about Beth, often with no changes to the dialogue for days on end, but every other story since that should've carried over between sweeps periods at a bare minimum got blitzed through.

2 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Finn isn't showing unconditional love, he's being Steffy's doormat and excusing her toxic behavior which isn't any healthier than what Liam/Steffy had.

Arguably, it's even worse,because Liam pushed back on her bully behavior towards Ivy far harder than Finn ever did about the ONS.

I don't want this, either.

• Love 8
(edited)
6 hours ago, nkotb said:

The 1 thing I’ll credit Zoe: she knows what’s important. Even on her last day, after just finding out that her fiancé & Insta-BFF cheated on her, she made sure to remind us that said-fiancé is COO of Forrester Creations. Priorities.

Don't let show fool you.  Carter never cheated on Zoe.  He had broken up with her and was free and single when he slept with Quinn.  The only person that was cheated on is Eric.

Edited by drtslim
  • Love 13
(edited)

I just pray dopey Hopey  doesn’t get herself thrown into the cage with Thomas....oh what am I saying ???

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by SiouxB
  • LOL 10

OMG, Ridge was the voice of reason today when he asked why out of all the lawyers in LA was Justin handling the Spencers’ case.

What Hope should do is haul her Nancy Drew butt upstairs and call the police after what she heard. Of course, that won’t happen. 🙄

• Love 13
(edited)
3 hours ago, SiouxB said:

I just pray dopey Hope doesn’t get herself thrown into the cage with Thomas....oh what am I saying ???

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tomorrow is Thursday, I was trying to figure out if she ends up in the cage or rescues Thomas tomorrow which would possibly free Liam on Friday. Or cage sex. 

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

So Tom had a bottle of water, and it looks like he has a sleeping bag or something. It's like he's on a little campout. That's not so bad. 😉

Oh come on, Thomas wouldn't just take off without letting Hope and Douglas know where he'd be. Not for some random woman. Brooke was almost giddy at the thought though. Boy is Ridge going to feel dumb when he finds out what happened to Thomas.

Lol, Wyatt couldn't get away from Hope fast enough.

WHY DOES JUSTIN STILL HAVE THOMAS' PHONE? So stupid. 😐

Is Cage Sex going to happen?

Hope: but Liam, Thomas and I thought we were going to die down there in that cage! Our grief just took over!
Thomas: look, Liam, you told me to take care of Hope while you were locked up. I was simply fulfilling your wishes. And lemme tell ya, she was no mannequinn this time. No siree, Hope was all woman, all over me. We did it like--
Liam: I'm done. Take me back to prison.

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
(edited)

Brooke looked great today!  Loved her hair and her dress, very flattering.  A nice change from frumpy!

Justin isn’t the sharpest knife in the drawer.  He has no idea what to do next, can’t even pretend to be a lawyer or run the damn company….glad Hope is on his tail!

Edited by Foghorn Leghorn
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

I saw Hope's outfits and.. boy, my skin is clear and plants are watered! She looked like a normal human being for the first time since Christmas 2019. I will take it.

3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Brooke was almost giddy at the thought though.

Brooke is approaching Nick Newman territory for me: she'd more than justified to hate him but she is just so damn grating and smug about it. I mean shit, even Ridge for all that he wanted to strangle Amber at times humbled himself to apologize when he found out Erica was gaslighting her. He also thanked Rick for testifying to get him off for shooting that Shane guy despite loathing the fact he was with Phoebe at the time.

Brooke is looked about as stupid as Paris when Hope ain't even tripping nearly this hard. She *should* be, but Brooke should have those conversations with Hope and not Ridge.

• Love 8

Come on! Thomas is off with his new woman? When has Thomas had time for developing a new relationship? Haven't you seen him everyday? And Brooke, haven't you accused him of targeting Hope at every turn? Brooke's complete lack of concern for Thomas's whereabouts truly pissed me off. She can not trust him all day, but this is someone she helped raise, she was a mother figure to him for years. He is Ridge's son, and has been an integral part of her life since he was born; but she is just so casual and callous that he is missing. If she hadn't seen Hope for days, and no one had heard from Hope or seen her; if she had missed her grandad's vow renewal, and her new nephew coming into the world; Brooke would be overwrought, having vapors, and would no doubt have Lt. Baker on speed dial. 

Be careful Hope; you don't want to wind up in there with Thomas. After Justin leaves how will Hope gain entry to that room? Justin has been using a code to get in, and I don't see how Hope can sneak in with Justin in there. What she should do is take her butt upstairs and make some phone calls. Justin is clearly unhinged, and he won't be listening to any kind of reason, so yours and Thomas's best protection is someone who knows how to handle the situation. 

How convenient that there is that small opening in Thomas's cell; the perfect size to pass water and food through. Did they envision this being someone's prison when they built it? How did Justin get the sleeping bag through there? 

Are they deliberately making Wyatt look like a total schmuck? His last few scenes have been really embarrassing. 

Brooke looked lovely. 

Hope was completely put together. I loved that top and the color was beautiful. 

Thomas's hair though! An absolute entity unto itself; a masterpiece! 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12