Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

(edited)
4 hours ago, norcalgal said:

OK, this is far out there, but maybe the actor is injecting a little commentary into how the criminal justice system works IRL. It's been documented that POC get the shaft time and again from "the system" compared to white people. Maybe the actor playing Baker being super jackass-ery towards Liam is his way of saying: this is what it's like for black/brown people to face undue/harsh treatment by the criminal justice system as compared to white people:

• disparate sentencing for powder versus crack cocaine
  • different treatment for illegally voting (suspension versus years long jail sentence)
  • "name your crime"

That's definitely possible. 

I understand how people may feel differently about the following, and am totally ok with that...but it skeeves me out to see someone who's an armed and empowered agent of the state hounding someone who's actually innocent.  Certainly innocent, at least, of what Baker is accusing him.  I just don't like seeing something like that, even as a potential meta commentary on the points you listed.*  Points which are absolutely true, and I have no doubt we've seen innocents by the hundreds/thousands through the decades railroaded in scenarios like this one.   

* Then again, if the actor really was attempting something like that, I guess that would be the intended reaction.

Edited by JNavarro
  • Love 2

Sheesh. Ridge and Brooke both need to have several seats re: Quinn. Ridge's arguments might hold more sway if he hadn't had his own "slipup" with Quinn himself, while she was his father's wife! Eric would do well to remember that too!

And Brooke (and I'm saying this as one of the few people who has liked Brooke over the years), if I had a nickel for every time she's had to beg forgiveness for sleeping with someone she shouldn't have (her mother's college sweetheart, her daughter's husband, her daughter's other husband, her other daughter's boyfriend, her sister's husband, did I forget anyone?)...

That chick should not form her lips to talk trash about anyone betraying their spouse.

• LOL 4
  • Love 18

Shut up, Brooke. How many times have you cheated. 

I dont get the dramatics of Liam being transferred. They were acting like he was off on death row or something. The slow motion Lope hug was so cringe inducing. They really need to go on the back burner. 

• Love 21
35 minutes ago, backhometome said:

I dont get the dramatics of Liam being transferred. They were acting like he was off on death row or something. The slow motion Lope hug was so cringe inducing. They really need to go on the back burner. 

JFC that was unreal. Those 70s mom jeans and her inability to run in those boots was comical.

I'd love to live in TVLand's Criminal Justice Center if it just takes a walkie-talkie to get a dude off a criminal transport van. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• LOL 10
  • Love 6

When Hope and Liam were running towards each other, I was hoping for an out of control van to careen into the scene. But, it wasn’t meant to be. Their scenes were so stupid, one would’ve thought that Liam was about to be shanked or deported.

Brooke… c’mon now. She’s cheated enough times to get a free sandwich from Subway. She can’t possibly have the nerve to chastise someone else for that. Quinn would have to bang Flo in order to match Brooke and would still be numerous affairs short.

Did Carter get that jacket at a Temptations yard sale?

• LOL 16
  • Love 3

Carter was sure ready to entertain in that get up!  Lol  

Quinn seems back to her old cocky self at Forrester.  And has a new outfit on with new hair, wonder where she crashed.  

Another ho hum Zoey reference conversation…what a letdown ending from the intense begging Zoey we have had to listen to for weeks and now it is just a referenced phone call with both Carter and Quinn?  Shoddy writing.

The whole Hope scene at the jail was ridiculous.  How stupid do the writers think the audience is not knowing who goes to jail and when they go to prison.

So Justin starts to make amends returning the phone with the video intact.  

• Love 10

Brooke is a vulgar hypocritical slut.She bangs her daughters lovers, her sisters lovers......etc

How did Vinny send that video? He was hit by the car and able to hit send?
LMAO at Hope chasing the van and then the running to Liam scene. And Baker! 😆

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

That chick should not form her lips to talk trash about anyone betraying their spouse.

Yeah I mean there is no doubt Brooke needs to take several seats regarding this topic. But let's face it all of these characters are hypocrites and instantly forget all their wrong doings when it's convenient! I mean Ridge should for sure shut up when the topic is Quinn.

I agree with everyone regarding Hope/Liam - that was just so bad. I have second hand embarrassment for the actors.

This entire storyline is stupid and insulting. Vinny was able to find out Liam was driving Bill's car, was able to make a video for Thomas, was able to ensure he died when hit by said car and sent the video somehow and he was able to know Bill would try to cover it all up. The idea of Vinny committing suicide so Thomas could get Hope is ridiculous.

• Love 19
26 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Yeah, and he even managed to record Liam and Bill's reactions, and then hit send, and die.

Jimmy Fallon Wow GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
(edited)

I know I didn’t imagine them showing Justin deleting the video. Is there an undelete button? Well, I’m just glad that it’s over with Liam being in jail. I’m sick of him staring off into the middle-distance and having flashbacks. I hope Bill stays in jail for obstruction of justice. BTW, the hot corrections officer was Devin from The Price is Right, one of their two male models.

Edited by LittleIggy
  • Useful 4
  • Love 8

Well, I just glad that it’s over with Liam being in jail.

But why is it over? Technically Liam and Bill covered up a hit and run. I mean certainly neither intended to kill Vinny and he somehow intended to die by getting hit, but they did cover it up. Also since he was able to send that video, he was alive after he was hit - so they left him there to die. Or at least Bill did. While Liam was passed out during Bill making these decisions, he certainly didn't run to cops immediately. He was willing to go along with Bill.

Whatever. I'm spending way more time thinking about this storyline than the writers did.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, hypnotoad said:

But why is it over? Technically Liam and Bill covered up a hit and run. I mean certainly neither intended to kill Vinny and he somehow intended to die by getting hit, but they did cover it up. Also since he was able to send that video, he was alive after he was hit - so they left him there to die. Or at least Bill did. While Liam was passed out during Bill making these decisions, he certainly didn't run to cops immediately. He was willing to go along with Bill.

Oh yeah. Leaving the scene of an incident, hit & run, failing to report to police, there's lots to charge them with. Under the circumstances they would likely plead to misdemeanors and not get jail time, but they would be charged.

• Useful 3
  • Love 9

Yes Brooke, Carter is a good man and it all Quinn’s fault. Quinn infected him.  Quinn turned his pee pee into a divining rod and it just happened to detect Quinn’s glory hole and Carter went for the gold.  

As I see it Brooke, your the only infection in Eric’s life. Your like a bad case shingles crawling all over Eric.  Beside, if Quinn infected him than Brooke is saying that Carter is a week minded little boy who just wanted to get his rocks off. 

Thankfully TIIC had pity on us and we didn’t have to watch shit ass acting when Zoey was tearing into Carter and Quinn. 

I said this before and I will say it again Brooke gets off on berating Quinn more than having a love session with Ridge.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

So Justin starts to make amends returning the phone with the video intact.

Yup. I saw that they added him to the opening credits last week when they dropped Zoey - and maybe added an additional one of Paris, and swapped out clean-shaven Thomas for Goatteed Boy? (anyone remember Jim Breuer on SNL?))

• Love 4

A few observations about the latest episode:

1. That stilted, awkward running made me wonder if it was HumanHope or MannequinHope lumbering toward the van. Cleared up when I realized MannequinHope would have delivered more passion during the embrace.

2. Am I the only one upset that Chief Baker never got to finish his lunch?

3. Not sure hope this Thomas-Hope-Liam thing plays out, other than at some point Steffie will get pregnant again and think it's Liam's . That always happens.

4. With nothing left to lose, Quinn should have just reared back and socked Brooke right in her current face.

5. Eric isn't going to fire Carter, which sadly won't be the dumbest thing to happen this week. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
(edited)

Why was Carter dressed like Michael Jackson? He looks better in a suit.

Also, in theory it was a very short storyline for Brad Bell. I much prefer the 3 year long storyline they did with baby Beth. <sarcasm> Although, both ended with Liam & Hope and their drone shot spinning in a circle kissing. Brad Bell loves a good drone shot. 

Edited by ByaNose
  • LOL 11
3 hours ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Another ho hum Zoey reference conversation…what a letdown ending from the intense begging Zoey we have had to listen to for weeks and now it is just a referenced phone call with both Carter and Quinn?  Shoddy writing.

Seriously, I am baffled by all that hullabaloo over....nothing. I've never seen a story fizzle out this damn hard.

4 hours ago, backhometome said:

Shut up, Brooke. How many times have you cheated. 

And I thought the whole fireworks going off the first time they (at long last) had sex was dramatic! Sheesh!

3 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

JFC that was unreal. Those 70s mom jeans and her inability to run in those boots was comical.

Was it any worse than that Steam running reunion on the beach in 2016? 🤣

I've run outta ways to say "this sucks, fix it (or at least get back to "So ridiculous it's like a trainwreck" level that we were in 2005-2009 or so)

• Love 10
(edited)

I agree about the ending of this storyline on the Zoe front. Granted I always thought the Kiara Barnes was awful but she didn’t even have a final scene with Carter or Quinn. Where is the BIG REVEAL? I guess they just wanted it to be a reveal for Eric. Unless, TPTB were totally caught off guard by her not renewing her contract it’s kind of an odd ending. 

Edited by ByaNose
  • Useful 4
  • Love 4

Ridge hears that Thomas is with Hope and immediately goes to:  how could Thomas disappear like that? I went to Spencer Publications and made a fool out of myself with Bill's dodgy lawyer who actually tried to kill me. I am so humiliated. 👀

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Why does Carter still have his job? But yeah, no on Eric, Ridge, and Brooke deciding he had to have been Quinn's victim. Like he isn't a growna$$ man with personal agency. IMO Carter should tell them to eff themselves and the way they treat him basically like their servant.

So Zoe broke up with Carter off-camera. And apparently she also chewed out Quinn. Too bad we didn't get to see those scenes. (Am using the term "we" loosely since so many seem to hate the actress as well as the character. I was fine with KB. 😐)

OMFG, was Hope going catch up to a moving van? If she had that kind of athletic ability she'd be going to the Olympics. 😉 But I guess the whole point of this insane storyline was to set up the soapy moment where Hope and Liam slo-mo ran into each other's arms. It was a great day for the Lope fans.

With nothing left to lose, Quinn should have just reared back and socked Brooke right in her current face.

"Current." I see that subtle shade and I approve. 🏆

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, backhometome said:

Steam fans are all up in arms that Lope stole the dramatic reunion slow mo running montage from the post captive cabin running on the beach reunion. LOL.

You know what would've made Hope and Thomas' race to stop Liam's transfer hit better? Is if they didn't get there in time and Liam's bus gets hit by a train/plunges over a cliff into the ocean before they can get him off.

Liam can be found but in a coma or be presumed dead with the audience seeing an amnesiac Liam stumble away from the crash site to parts unknown. 

Bill and Hope are devastated, Thomas is oddly not happy with how Liam went out and for once backs off of comforting Hope because he actually feels *gasp* guilty.  Steffy is devastated for Kelly with Finn determined to be Kelly's nuDad and Bill not having it. Wyatt is...Wyatt.

1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

So Zoe broke up with Carter off-camera. And apparently she also chewed out Quinn.

Good golly miss molly, show?! You all knew when the girl was leaving and instead of giving OG Zoe a swan song in some kick ass scenes you pull a Taylor in her pajamas exit for her. This confrontation is what people wanted to see. Liam slo mo running yet again into a woman's arms after being incarcerated/held captive is decidedly not.

• LOL 4
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, Scootman said:

Not sure hope this Thomas-Hope-Liam thing plays out, other than at some point Steffie will get pregnant again and think it's Liam's . That always happens.

I only hope the next time it happens, and it will, that Steffy's doctor says "AGAIN???" when Steffy goes running to her for yet another paternity test.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

What has happened to the Bold and The Beautiful.  Probably because of the Pandemic there are no longer beautiful location shots and no more fashion shows which where a trademark of the show. Now it’s just bitches, hypocrites, and the dumb as shit storylines that make no sense at all. TIIC just throw shit on the wall and than it’s rinse wash repeat.   They should be ashamed to draw a paycheck. They try to bring in new characters to try to spice things up but Zoey and Paris are an epic fail because they are both downers.  I’m sure KB is a really nice person but she sucks as an actress and we are to believe she’s an absolute beautiful model. Sorry KB, but you have a face for radio. Paris, what is your purpose?  You’re suppose to be an amazing social worker but have very little experience. Paris, I guess was there to be the one and only voice of goodness and virtue.  B&B has become an embarrassment and snarking fodder. 

• Love 7
5 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

I know I didn’t imagine them showing Justin deleting the video. Is there an undelete button?

Well, I just glad that it’s over with Liam being in jail. I’m sick of him staring off into the middle-distance and having flashbacks. 

Yes, you can go to Recently Deleted and retrieve stuff for a short time.

Aww, Liam's flashbacks in the pokey while he looked all sad was the best part.

2 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I agree about the ending of this storyline on the Zoe front. Granted I always thought the Kiara Barnes was awful but she didn’t even have a final scene with Carter or Quinn. Where is the BIG REVEAL? I guess they just wanted it to be a reveal for Eric. Unless, TPTB were totally caught off guard by her not renewing her contract it’s kind of an odd ending. 

Zoe looked like she just had dental surgery that morning on her last day.

B&B used to always deliver a good pay-off no matter how silly the story was, but both of these story lines ending with a whimper instead of a bang? That makes no sense. There must have been something odd going on behind the scenes.

1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

Steam fans are all up in arms that Lope stole the dramatic reunion slow mo running montage from the post captive cabin running on the beach reunion. LOL

It was weird that they did that again but at least Hope didn't run like a linebacker.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
52 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

Yes, you can go to Recently Deleted and retrieve stuff for a short time.

Aww, Liam's flashbacks in the pokey while he looked all sad was the best part.

Zoe looked like she just had dental surgery that morning on her last day.

B&B used to always deliver a good pay-off no matter how silly the story was, but both of these story lines ending with a whimper instead of a bang? That makes no sense. There must have been something odd going on behind the scenes.

It was weird that they did that again but at least Hope didn't run like a linebacker.

I wonder if they told Anika it was going to be in Baywatch slow motion?! Otherwise, it would have looked even dumber. If that’s even possible. Meanwhile, Bill is sitting in the pokey and Justin is gods no where. I know I joked how long the baby Beth storyline was but this was such an abrupt ending. Of course, “they” still covered up a crime but the truth is out already. It’s such a reverse in course. Maybe, Brad Bell didn’t like it and rushed the conclusion. He probably prefers Bill ranting and raving at Spencer rather in prison blues. Time will tell. I don’t even know the next big story. Steffy’s in-laws are coming. Yawn!

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

You guys are referencing that they stole the slo mo run from Steffy/Liam on the beach...but they did the exact same thing- SC doing the Terminator run and all- yet another time when Liam was supposedly leaving at the "airport" a few years ago.  I almost expected Hope to get run over or something as a swerve, because there was no way they'd do the same damn scene again (they did).  

Post the big reveal, Brooke should have just done nothing at all.  That would've shown Quinn she's so finished and beneath her she can't even bother.  But, Brooke's an idiot, so no.  

Hate that Ridge had to be there with Eric, acting all hard.  Eric has every right to yell or do whatever, but get Ridge TF outta there after what's he pulled with Quinn.  

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

What has happened to the Bold and The Beautiful.  Probably because of the Pandemic there are no longer beautiful location shots and no more fashion shows which where a trademark of the show. Now it’s just bitches, hypocrites, and the dumb as shit storylines that make no sense at all. TIIC just throw shit on the wall and than it’s rinse wash repeat.

Let's be honest, the show's been in sharp decline since Flannery and Ronnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Moss left and they couldn't have the Stephanie/Brooke conflict drive the story any longer. But yeah, it's somehow gotten even more noticeably insular lately and there isn't anyone I find entertaining these days. 

• Love 11
On 7/11/2021 at 8:00 PM, norcalgal said:

OK, this is far out there, but maybe the actor is injecting a little commentary into how the criminal justice system works IRL. It's been documented that POC get the shaft time and again from "the system" compared to white people. Maybe the actor playing Baker being super jackass-ery towards Liam is his way of saying: this is what it's like for black/brown people to face undue/harsh treatment by the criminal justice system as compared to white people:

• disparate sentencing for powder versus crack cocaine
  • different treatment for illegally voting (suspension versus years long jail sentence)
  • "name your crime"

I wouldn’t be surprised if he does feel that way because the media tells us daily this is happening.

Do I think it actually happens today? No. Where I work they use scoresheets and the sex and race are not on that form. Maybe he thinks setting OJ free wasn’t enough retribution for Rodney King? Or maybe, just maybe he’s playing it as a cop who makes 1/10 of what these yutzes do trying not to run afoul of a publishing company. 

• Useful 1
3 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

Speaking of behind the scenes, I heard they've got a new intro theme song:

Maybe COVID burnout affected the writing staff too cuz this is beyond B&B's usual baseline of bad writing and going into Empress Theresa territory. The show propping Liam is our unfortunate reality until such a time as Scott Clifton leaves B&B but to leave a whole "cheating" reveal on the cutting room floor is a level of laziness beneath even Jill Farren Phelps.

• Love 5

This whole Justin thing though? What was it all about really? Justin suddenly realizes he hates $Bill and decides he is going to let them rot in prison? Did it never occur to Justin that Bill might catch a clue, and fire him and hire another attorney? He could also fire him from SP from jail. Then he kidnaps Thomas and takes the phone with evidence, but when Thomas escapes he sends the phone to the police? Is that so Thomas won't say anything? Why would Thomas lie to his family to save Justin? None of it makes a damn bit of sense to me. 

Will this also garner Bill's release? As stated by others, even if Vinny did this to himself, there were other crimes committed. Does suicide erase leaving the scene of an accident? Tampering with evidence? Collusion? 

Will Justin not be mad at $Bill anymore now? 

I won't comment on the running scenes except to say NO.

Quinn looked positively ravishing yesterday. And once again; her and Carter's easy camaraderie was on full display. Quinn is not at all effected with Carter; she seems relaxed and like a real person, and she brings out something different in him. Such an unusual pairing, with unexpected chemistry should not be wasted. So of course it will. 

Ridge should have hightailed it right on out of there, and let Eric handle his business with Carter. Outside of the fact that Quinn is Eric's wife, is the fact that Ridge had is own affair with his father's wife and needs to shut the hell up. 

Oh Brooke! You should not have done that. Gloating, and rubbing in the pain, is such a Stephanie move. God, but that woman taught you well. This is not who you are; you are not a mean, malicious person, so just stop it already. You look petty and ridiculous, and are actually giving Quinn the upper hand. 

To my knowledge Brooke has only cheated one time, and that was with Ridge while she was married to Eric, after discovering BeLief. I guess the case could be made that she cheated on Ridge with Nick at the Foundry boink, but she did think Ridge was dead. Brooke is many things, but a cheater is not among them. She is selfish, and will hurt those she loves in pursuit of her own happiness, but when she is with someone, she is loyal to them, so I don't understand all this talk about her being a "cheater". She is also not a homewrecker, or a gold digger, and has never "stolen" anyone. Of all her relationships over the years, the only married men she has been involved with were Eric, who was well on his way to a divorce, and who pursued Brooke like a heat seeking missile. Of course Deacon was married, and well, there is just no excuse for that mess at all; their incredibly hot chemistry not withstanding. Then there is Bill. I remain on the fence with that one. Katie "gave" Bill to Brooke, a decision no doubt driven by her postpartum depression, but Katie's flight resulted in their combined search efforts, which allowed them to get to know each other better, and Brill was formed. Personally, I loved them together. I also like that they did not have sex for nearly a year, and that was after Katie took her rings off and stormed out of Brooke's house. But as with all good things, they had to go and muck it all up. And now we are stuck with the ever boring and completely non-stimulating Bridge. 

I can only speak for myself, but I totally dug Carter's suit. I thought he looked all kinds of sexy. 

• Love 10
(edited)

So Thomas isn't going to bring up to Baker the locked in the cage part?

I bet he won't because Justin eventually did the right thing by sending Thomas' phone to the police. But what about Hope? Why would she protect Justin? Whatever, Justin's bigger problem is going to be Bill once Bill realizes what Justin was doing, dragging his feet on getting Bill and Liam out of jail and trying to take over SP. Oh well, this is a bad week to the be the "best friend" of a rich guy. Sorry Justin and Carter.

What I'm also wondering is if Thomas will let Vinnie's family know what happened or if they'll have to hear about it from the DA now that Liam's been released. Odd to me how the show acts like Thomas was the only person mourning Vinny.

Ridge should have hightailed it right on out of there, and let Eric handle his business with Carter. Outside of the fact that Quinn is Eric's wife, is the fact that Ridge had is own affair with his father's wife and needs to shut the hell up.  

I was on a B&B hiatus when the affair happened between Ridge and Quinn. Does Eric know about it? Seems to me if he does he'd tell Ridge to shut up himself. But the show is going to lean hard into Ridge being "disappointed" because Carter is his "best friend." I dunno, the optics of both Eric and Ridge coming down on Carter at the same time bothers me. Especially since Carter acts so subservient with them. I wish he'd be all "Well, Eric, if you'd been handling your business with Quinn, I wouldn't have had to do it for you." And, "Need some peanut butter with that jelly, Ridge? Because I was able to seal the deal with Quinn and you never got past some kissing. Too bad for you."

Re Carter's suit, meh. He has an inverted triangle shape, with very broad shoulders and a relatively narrow waist, and I didn't think the jacket fit well. Double-breasted jackets are tricky to pull off and IMO Carter should've gone with a a regular jacket given his body type.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Steam fans are all up in arms that Lope stole the dramatic reunion slow mo running montage from the post captive cabin running on the beach reunion. LOL.

You mean the time she nearly knocked both of them to the sand? Poor SC having to catch her.

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bqf9giws3omebcks9j3v

13 hours ago, ByTor said:

I only hope the next time it happens, and it will, that Steffy's doctor says "AGAIN???" when Steffy goes running to her for yet another paternity test.

She should go a step further and do this:

InexperiencedWellinformedGerbil-size_res

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

You know, the worst part about that SLO-mo Lope reunion scene was that you could tell we were supposed to have all the feels over it. The grand, romantic, swoon worthy moment.

instead, it was just laugh-out-loud cringeworthy. I rewound and watched the scene twice more, laughing harder each time.

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
20 hours ago, Scootman said:

Oh yeah. Leaving the scene of an incident, hit & run, failing to report to police, there's lots to charge them with. Under the circumstances they would likely plead to misdemeanors and not get jail time, but they would be charged.

With Liam, it would be more like “accessory after the fact” since Bill did all the initial dirty work while Liam was passed out.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

To my knowledge Brooke has only cheated one time, and that was with Ridge while she was married to Eric, after discovering BeLief.

I've watched this show from the beginning and one of the things I always enjoyed was the father-son relationship between Eric and (RM's) Ridge.  Ridge (and Brooke) betraying Eric after BeLieF really left a bad taste in my mouth and, as a result, I took a hiatus from this show for quite awhile.  

While I get that everyone on this show is a hypocrite in one way or another, Eric's very specific rant about his wife betraying him with someone he loves should have caused even Brooke and Ridge to question their right to be so fervent in their Quinn-bashing.   

• Useful 2
  • Love 9

As others have said, Brooke's continued gloating is in bad form, even if half her exes weren't her in-laws at some point. I couldn't care less about Quinn because it's a tiny tap on the wrist to what she deserves for everything else she's done but being the mean girl isn't Brooke and it's disappointing to see her turn more and more into Stephanie.

• Love 15

Does Brooke actually think that Quinn gives two shits if Brooke forgives her.  Brooke should hold the mirror in front of her face but it’s too bad Brooke can’t see her reflection in it.  Fuck Brooke, the goddess of all she surveys, and the high horse she road in on.  By the way where is Charlie?  Is he too worried about parking spaces to make sure Quinn doesn’t empty out the store?  

Liam I know you are a dimwit, but it took you far too long for you to realize Vinny committed suicide even for you. Liam has his blank stare down pat and it’s his actual resting face. 

Now fuck Eric and Ridge for taking Carter’s side.  Ridge double fuck you for actually thanking Carter for exposing Quinn. Ridge you ass hat hypocrite. Wasn’t that you trying to fuck Quinn in SF. I guess you’re jealous for Carter doing what you couldn’t do. 

I guess that TIIC don’t see the conflict of interest in Carter representing Eric in his divorce. Quinn’s attorney could and should use it to Quinn’s advantage. There will be a whole lot more conflicts of interest depending on the grounds for divorce but I don’t believe Eric and Quinn had a prenuptial agreement. Is this now going to pop up out of the blue?  I’m going to reserve comment to we actually see what grounds for divorce will be filed. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

I finally watched the Lope reunion and it was as cheesy and schmaltzy as you all described. Thomas standing there, all smiles, as Lt Hot Dog waved Hope on made me snort-giggle. As did the realization that apparently, FC has a jail because it looked like the exact same building to me. 

And it wasn't Hope to the rescue as Lt HD obviously called on his two-way to the transport bus, thus Hottie Guard putting a halt to the trip.

As for today, Brooke, you cheated on Eric, too, so you don't get to say shit to Quinn about cheating. And Quinn did nothing to you so get off your high horse with saying "I will never forgive you." When Quinn said: "I was a better wife to Eric than you were," I cackled. Because while not quite true as Quinn cheated with Ridge and Carter, it was delicious to see the shade thrown Brooke's way. 

Love that the woman is getting all the blame for an affair TWO people participated in. No one held a gun to Carter's head and made him boink Quinn, not once, but multiple times. He's a grown-ass man who made his own decisions, eyes wide open. Equally eyeroll-worthy is Eric telling Carter to stay away from Quinn. Not his call and none of his business. He doesn't get to kick Quinn to the curb and then dictate whom she can be with in the future. If he chose to forgave her, then that's a different story. 

I'll bet you don't know want to know what Carter does with Quinn's portrait, Eric. I can only imagine. 

• Love 13
31 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

When Quinn said: "I was a better wife to Eric than you were," I cackled. Because while not quite true as Quinn cheated with Ridge and Carter, it was delicious to see the shade thrown Brooke's way. 

Quinn:  "Brooke, your oldest daughter.  How did you decide on the name Bridget?"

Brooke:  ". . . ."

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

Love that the woman is getting all the blame for an affair TWO people participated in. No one held a gun to Carter's head and made him boink Quinn, not once, but multiple times. He's a grown-ass man who made his own decisions, eyes wide open. Equally eyeroll-worthy is Eric telling Carter to stay away from Quinn. Not his call and none of his business. He doesn't get to kick Quinn to the curb and then dictate whom she can be with in the future. If he chose to forgave her, then that's a different story. 

Y'all probably know that I hate Quinn 😈  but I agree with all of this.  So Carter gets forgiven and gets to keep his damn job, while she gets kicked to the curb, even though she deserved it.   I was actually shocked that Eric decided to keep the man employed who screwed his wife.  How could he ever trust him?

I hope Carter winds up screwing the next woman Eric hooks up with -- Shauna (Sharter?) or  Donna (Darter?) and he finds out.  It would serve his dumb ass right. 

And I agree, Brooke needs to go sit down and STFU about Quinn.

Edited by Crashcourse
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

I did find it ironic that $Bill threw away Vinny's phone which most likely* had the evidence to set them free or rather, not have them arrested in the first place.

*Not quite sure how cell phones and other electronics work in B&B-land, but probably there was a copy of the video he sent to Thomas somewhere in his phone.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
(edited)
8 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Love that the woman is getting all the blame for an affair TWO people participated in. No one held a gun to Carter's head and made him boink Quinn, not once, but multiple times. He's a grown-ass man who made his own decisions, eyes wide open. Equally eyeroll-worthy is Eric telling Carter to stay away from Quinn. Not his call and none of his business. He doesn't get to kick Quinn to the curb and then dictate whom she can be with in the future. If he chose to forgave her, then that's a different story

8 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Now fuck Eric and Ridge for taking Carter’s side.  Ridge double fuck you for actually thanking Carter for exposing Quinn. Ridge you ass hat hypocrite. Wasn’t that you trying to fuck Quinn in SF. I guess you’re jealous for Carter doing what you couldn’t do. 

Yeah, Quinn's shit annoys me but affairs don't just happen to one person alone. God knows Stephanie got shrill and went way off the rails near the end of her time on the show but at least she went as hard on the idiot men around her as she did on Brooke.

Eric and Ridge giving Carter a full pass is exceedingly low, even for this show, and I'm not sure why TF Show decided to pull this punch.

15 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Brooke is many things, but a cheater is not among them. She is selfish, and will hurt those she loves in pursuit of her own happiness, but when she is with someone, she is loyal to them, so I don't understand all this talk about her being a "cheater". She is also not a homewrecker, or a gold digger, and has never "stolen" anyone

Agreed. Brooke would've happily--and stupidly--have signed away her rights to BeLeiF if the Forresters had just come correct towards her. Going for 51 percent of the company wasn't on her radar. She could've been hateful and taken a salt the earth approach to the company like Nick did for his brief ownership or "tortured" the lot of them as Bill did, but instead she made them all even more money and arguably the biggest successes of it's history.

And all the men she went after all had marital issues. Eric was a horny cheating goat before the Logans were in their lives; Thorne and Macy were on a break caused by him looking at a different woman entirely; as wrong as Breacon was, there was nowhere to go for Deacon and Bridget under the circumstances in which they were married. And Nick went off to prove that Brooke wasn't the reason he and Bridget couldn't work.

8 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

There will be a whole lot more conflicts of interest depending on the grounds for divorce but I don’t believe Eric and Quinn had a prenuptial agreement. Is this now going to pop up out of the blue? 

🤔

That could lead to a whole lot of interesting possibilities, none of which I expect the show to explore. But imagine if Quinn *did* have a share of FC? I forgot who owns what amount anymore but it's been long time to see a power grab shake up. Since TIIC are tabling Steam for the time being, maybe Quinn can be Steffy's new nemesis as they grapple over control of the company? Steffy and Brooke can put aside old grudges to take down Quinn or something, I dunno.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 6

Liam spent, what, maybe a week in show universe time in a lonely jail cell? Geez, he and Hope were acting like he just spent 20 years in Alcatraz on death row and the governor commuted his sentence at the last minute. 🙄

Why does Brooke revel in being so petty? She accomplished her goal of breaking up Eric's marriage so IMO it was unnecessary for her to be harassing Quinn as Quinn was packing up to leave. That kind of shite has a way of coming back around, Brooke. Just like it came back around on Quinn.

Does the actor who portrayed Vinny get paid every time that accident video is played? Good for him I guess but I could do without continuing to see it. Thomas should just post it on his FacePlace page and then everyone interested can watch it at their leisure. 🤯 I'm looking forward to seeing Brooke's reaction. Bet she'll still manage to blame Vinny's actions on Thomas.

"Honorary brother and honorary son". Oh, Bradley, no. You really should have consulted with a POC before you had someone like Eric say such a thing to Carter. It's 2021 not 1821. I think that was worse than when Eric was allowed to describe Zoe as "exotic." SMH. 😒

Oh so now Ridge and Eric are claiming Carter did them a favor by exposing Quinn's continued lack of integrity? Um, Carter, you go screw Quinn right now. Screw her brains out while thinking of Eric and Ridge's fundamental lack of respect for you. Ugh.

Thomas said he was going to have some words with Bill about Justin. Okay but it seems to me Thomas would also want to let his five fingers to say something to Justin's face. 😵

• Love 13

I hope there is actually a Thomas and Bill discussion about Justin and being held hostage. I worry that it’s going to be done off camera and then the next scene is Bill and Justin going at it. That said, I have no idea how that’s going to end up going. It was such a short storyline and I’m very shocked that Justin holding Thomas hostage didn’t last 6 months at least. 

• Love 6

Who is Brooke to ever judge Quinn like she did today? The woman who was married to both of Ridge's brothers, his father and cheated with her daughter's husband and her sisters' husband is going to judge Quinn?

Quinn should have fought back and attacked more. 

• Love 5

Brooke was not only acting like Stephanie, but even reciting her same words. How many times did Stephanie say that Brooke "infected" the Forrester family?

To me, an affair is when the two people are involved in an ongoing "clandestine" relationship. Sneaking around, seeing each other on the sly. I still say Quarter had a ONS. I know they were going to go at it again the next day, but Zoe interrupted. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, CharlizeCat said:

Brooke was not only acting like Stephanie, but even reciting her same words. How many times did Stephanie say that Brooke "infected" the Forrester family?

To me, an affair is when the two people are involved in an ongoing "clandestine" relationship. Sneaking around, seeing each other on the sly. I still say Quarter had a ONS. I know they were going to go at it again the next day, but Zoe interrupted. 

They slept together one night, then the following morning. Then slept together a few nights later and that’s when Zoe walked in and Quinn was hiding under the bed. So a little more than a ONS. I’m thinking they are far from over, now that Quercia is through and Eric’s mandate for Carter to stay away. That which is forbidden and all that. 

• Love 9
13 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I was on a B&B hiatus when the affair happened between Ridge and Quinn. Does Eric know about it? Seems to me if he does he'd tell Ridge to shut up himself. But the show is going to lean hard into Ridge being "disappointed" because Carter is his "best friend."

Yeah Eric knows.  He did the whole hurt betrayed guy angle, went to the Motel of Sorrow, called Ridge "Ridge Morone", etc, but eventually forgave him.  It seems like they're pretending it didn't happen, bc afaik they haven't brought it up at all since then and it's pretty relevant to the current situation.  IMO, it was worse than what Carter did, because it carried on a lot longer and they were talking about how they were in love with each other.  

Eric, really?  Take the portrait and "do whatever you want with it".  Oh no.  

When Liam and Thomas shook hands and then Thomas left, Hope laughing right afterwards came off like she was laughing at Thomas.  Like....." ahh what a dooouuuche" 😂

• Love 8