Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

And Brooke, haven't you accused him of targeting Hope at every turn? Brooke's complete lack of concern for Thomas's whereabouts truly pissed me off. She can not trust him all day, but this is someone she helped raise, she was a mother figure to him for years

It's just so out of character. I've said before that Thomas has long been a shit who never deserved the grace Brooke extended in other situations but extend grace she did. But to be this callous and unconcerned is something I'd expect from Taylor these days, to be honest.

Brooke's compassion has always been the thing that stood out among her other qualities and TIIC are once again ruining what remains of her character for a forced conflict between her and Ridge. The fights over their horrid adult children have grown stale, especially when the youngest of said children is in their thirties.

Meanwhile, the only child they both share who is Ridge's direct namesake....nowhere to be found ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Love 10

I don;t know. Thomas is a 30 something year old man and has been gone probably no more than a day or two.

Sure we know that he is creepily obsessed with Hope and would let her know if he went out of town regarding Douglas.

But if he was actually normal and not obsessed with Hope, I would actually wait another day or so before calling the cops.

Oh who am I kidding. I would be perfectly fine if no one bother to check on Thomas' whereabouts. Ever.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Come on! Thomas is off with his new woman? When has Thomas had time for developing a new relationship? Haven't you seen him everyday? And Brooke, haven't you accused him of targeting Hope at every turn? Brooke's complete lack of concern for Thomas's whereabouts truly pissed me off. She can not trust him all day, but this is someone she helped raise, she was a mother figure to him for years. He is Ridge's son, and has been an integral part of her life since he was born; but she is just so casual and callous that he is missing. If she hadn't seen Hope for days, and no one had heard from Hope or seen her; if she had missed her grandad's vow renewal, and her new nephew coming into the world; Brooke would be overwrought, having vapors, and would no doubt have Lt. Baker on speed dial. 

Be careful Hope; you don't want to wind up in there with Thomas. After Justin leaves how will Hope gain entry to that room? Justin has been using a code to get in, and I don't see how Hope can sneak in with Justin in there. What she should do is take her butt upstairs and make some phone calls. Justin is clearly unhinged, and he won't be listening to any kind of reason, so yours and Thomas's best protection is someone who knows how to handle the situation. 

How convenient that there is that small opening in Thomas's cell; the perfect size to pass water and food through. Did they envision this being someone's prison when they built it? How did Justin get the sleeping bag through there? 

Are they deliberately making Wyatt look like a total schmuck? His last few scenes have been really embarrassing. 

Brooke looked lovely. 

Hope was completely put together. I loved that top and the color was beautiful. 

Thomas's hair though! An absolute entity unto itself; a masterpiece! 

Hope did look amazing. 

hope-sheer-red-blouse.jpg

It's so refreshing to see her in something to show off what a beautiful woman she is, instead of the usual Bohemian Meets Golden Girl or Little Bo Peep attire.

I am dying over Thomas' Chh-chh-chh-chia pet hair.

Thomas-Justin-cage-BB-HW.jpg?resize=1024

What I am not amused by is Justin, waking up stupid. That man is as sharp and smooth as a tack and ALWAYS covers his tracks. His and $ Bill's so for him to be fumbling about like some amateur crook is ridiculous and I cannot with this tomfuckery.

• Love 18

Oh, good grief! Thomas isn’t locked in a dungeon in a remote castle. Hope doesn’t need to find the key to help Thomas. She needs to go up to the lobby and call 911 then call Ridge. 🤦‍♀️

• Useful 3
  • Love 21
18 minutes ago, LittleIggy said:

Oh, good grief! Thomas isn’t locked in a dungeon in a remote castle. Hope doesn’t need to find the key to help Thomas. She needs to go up to the lobby and call 911 then call Ridge. 🤦‍♀️

Amen!

Why didn’t Hope just go for help instead of trying to figure how to get Lurch out of his cage?  Because she’s reactive instead of active. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, LittleIggy said:

Why is this show so S T U P I D ?! 😑

• LOL 4
  • Love 7

Liam better realize now that the very last person he should take advice from is Bill.

Wow, Hope is pretty limber. Who knew?

Even in Liam's fantasy I see Hope has no fashion sense. What was that granny dress nightgown thing she had on?

Decisions, decisions. Stay and try to release Thomas from the cell or run to the jail and demand they release Liam RIGHT NOW? What ever shall you do, Hope? Besides call 911, that is. 🙄

What is it about Hope that both of her kids' fathers are locked up?

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Amen!

Why didn’t Hope just go for help instead of trying to figure how to get Lurch out of his cage?  Because she’s reactive instead of active. 

Because the writers like to insult our intelligence!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
35 minutes ago, LittleIggy said:

Are we sure Hope knows how to use bolt cutters? At least, she’ll look pretty doing it. Also, can Thomas just spit it out. He kept rambling on & on & on. 

• Love 8

Is the cage bolted down? Does it have a floor? I was thinking just try and knock it over. 

Are we sure Justin is a lawyer? Right now he doesn’t seem smart enough. 

I don’t care for TK, never have. Don’t find him attractive or sexy. I don’t believe at all that he’s a fashion designer. Of haute couture, even! But it was nice to see him actually smile today when he was talking about his new grandson. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

And we let them get away with it by watching. 😛

2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Even in Liam's fantasy I see Hope has no fashion sense. What was that granny dress nightgown thing she had on?

And I’ll bet if it was Steffy, she’d be in black leather. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
(edited)
On 7/7/2021 at 12:04 PM, Anna Yolei said:

Oddly enough, for all the shit I give the character I don't think she was beyond salvaging. The show never talked her up as a saint like they do with Flo and she was most engaging when she was showing her gold digging ass. It's been a long while since we had a true outsider clawing up the ranks of status and she could've been that (with a better actress, of course).

Are you forgetting they were constantly telling us how beautiful she was? And every time someone had to say it you could see that they could barely keep a straight face.

Edited by SweePea59
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Are we sure Hope knows how to use bolt cutters? At least, she’ll look pretty doing it. Also, can Thomas just spit it out. He kept rambling on & on & on. 

When has anyone ever on a soap just spit it out? 🤨

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Just look at our newest Gumshoe; proving herself to be not only quick thinking, but resourceful too! Hope just rammed her $500 couture handbag in front of the closing door, and then bore down, and with all her might opened that big steel door. You go girl! 

Now, since you have been so smart, you need to continue that trend by:

• Getting out your cellphone and making some calls
  • Or going back upstairs and getting security
  • Or going back to Wyatt's office and getting his help

Why is it that TK oozes chemistry with other manly men? He has far more chemistry with the likes of Bill and Justin than he does his female counter parts. 

Wyatt was going to go get Flo so they could head over to Steffy's for a new baby look see. Steffy and Finn better get a chain and padlock for little baby Hayes with that baby seller coming over. Steffy should not be entertaining that witch at all, and certainly shouldn't be letting her be a part of her new baby's life. Flo is a perfect example of how some redemption SL's just don't work. On. Any. Level.

Hold tight Liam; Hope is on it. You will be outta there before you know it. 

9 hours ago, Runningwild said:

I don’t care for TK, never have. Don’t find him attractive or sexy. I don’t believe at all that he’s a fashion designer. Of haute couture, even! But it was nice to see him actually smile today when he was talking about his new grandson.

I can't say I don't find TK sexy in that very specific Euro way, but I agree 100% that he is not Ridge Forrester; fashion designer extraordinaire. Ridge has always been polished, well dressed, and perfectly groomed. However, TK in real life is a really good, kind person, who does a lot of work for children. I think that is why whenever he is talking about his grandkids he can't keep that big smile off his face. Too bad he can't do that with all his castmates. 

• Love 17

TK does shine in scenes with male co-stars. None so brightly as with DD. 

And he did look freshly bathed and groomed. Add in gushing about a grandbaby and I could almost start to like this Ridge.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

However, TK in real life is a really good, kind person, who does a lot of work for children. I think that is why whenever he is talking about his grandkids he can't keep that big smile off his face. Too bad he can't do that with all his castmates. 

As much as I can't stand his version of Ridge, this is lovely to hear.  

• Love 8
2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

TK does shine in scenes with male co-stars. None so brightly as with DD. 

In fairness, an unplugged salt lamp (I can’t see anything right now, in my line of vision, that’s duller than that) would shine bright next to DD. Dude is smokin’ & definitely elevates every scene partner he has. I wish they’d move him on from Batie, maybe Finn’s mom will tickle his fancy. 

• Love 5

Well, damn, they escaped!

Of course, Lt. Hot Dog is gonna want to see the proof (better hope it's in the cloud).

And he could get the transfer stopped (don't get me started on how he wouldn't be transferred til trial or plea deal). Assuming he got jail time.

• Love 10

Oh, Hope I am sure if you say pretty please one more time they will for sure release a prisoner based on the words from his wife. 

Wyatt and Flo are so useless. Why would anyone let Flo near a new born ever again. 

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, backhometome said:

Oh, Hope I am sure if you say pretty please one more time they will for sure release a prisoner based on the words from his wife. 

Wyatt and Flo are so useless. Why would anyone let Flo near a new born ever again. 

If Steffy had slapped the taste outa both their mouths and sent them packing, I would have stood up and applauded her.

And Flo, cover up the kitty, you're scaring the baby.

• LOL 10
  • Love 7
30 minutes ago, backhometome said:

And why would STEFFY let that woman around? We can rail her exceedingly foolish decision to adopt a baby before the 1st one could walk till the cows come home, but if Steffy issued a slap to Flo befitting the ones her namesake doled out, I'd still support her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
2 hours ago, backhometome said:

I still can’t get over how easily he piled on his own mother at the vow renewal, especially when he was standing next to a G.D. babynapper. I can’t believe that I used to like Wyatt.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
33 minutes ago, nasir jones said:

I still can’t get over how easily he piled on his own mother at the vow renewal, especially when he was standing next to a G.D. babynapper. I can’t believe that I used to like Wyatt.

He should have been done after Quinn had tried multiple times to kill his brother and then kidnapped/raped Liam when he had a brain injury.

• Love 15

Fuck TIIC to low hell. Liam is being transferred to prison?  Prison is where a person serves their sentence after being convicted. Jail is a place for those awaiting trial.  Beside that, Chief Hot Dog is in charge of the LA County Jail.  How can Chief Hot Dog say it’s out of his hands when even judges and DA’s don’t have jurisdiction over the LA County Jail System.  

Hope waits minutes trying to grasp Lurch telling her about Vinny than she waists more minutes trying to get Lurch out instead of leaving and calling the police. 

Once again Hope is reactive instead of being active.  OK, check that. Hope finds a crowbar in the nick of time. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Oh brother, now it begins again. Finn folding laundry in his neon white t-shirt? GMAFB. Steffy can hire someone just to do laundry. Finn's hardly a househusband, and that t-shirt was probably by some designer and costs hundreds of dollars. 🤨

Love how little Hayes was giving Steffy side-eye when she was talking about Taylor. Even Hayes knows any mention of Taylor is b.s. At this rate Steffy or Thomas could get murdered and Taylor still wouldn't show up. I think TPTB need to recast the role or kill Taylor off.

Thomas was willing to sacrifice his immediate freedom and possible safety for Liam. When everything is fixed and everyone has been freed, Liam will owe Thomas in a big way. Yep, he's going to have to give Thomas a free pass to get at Hope. Just one though. And again, Liam won't bother to discuss it with Hope ahead of time. 😏

But Liam, every criminal claims they're innocent, and they often try to blame the victim. You're not special in the eyes of law.

I watched the show online today on CBS.com and there was an ad for something called Manscaped, which I guess is a special kind of hair removal tool for men. In the ad a woman asks a guy if he shaved his "balls and b-hole." WTF? I guess CBS assumes no kids will be watching online? I know it's unlikely but dang. Here's the ad if you're curious.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Interesting tweet from Aaron Spears 👀🤔

well, it's nice to know someone on Show hadn't forgotten about Emma...they just couldn't write it in for Reasons ™ 🙄 This effing show.

3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I think TPTB need to recast the role or kill Taylor off.

I'd rather they recast. There are plenty of actresses that could step into her shoes and possibly do an even better job. Let's be honest, Hunter Tylo on her an average day was a glorified hair model and thanks to whatever surgeon she goes to, doesn't even have that going for her anymore.

• Love 13
(edited)
16 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

well, it's nice to know someone on Show hadn't forgotten about Emma...they just couldn't write it in for Reasons ™ 🙄 This effing show.

19 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Because then they couldn't pretend that Thomas isn't an obsessive creep that was always cray-cray.

Edited by nilyank
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

I really wish they would let soap characters be more rational, or at least not utterly stupid, just for dramatic effect.   Saying you have proof your husband (friend/whatever) is innocent, but you're not showing it yet, but go ahead and let him out now because he's INNOCENT is something a functioning adult would know is not going to happen.  It doesn't even add any drama or urgency, it's just annoying.  

Baker's a jackass.  He's feeling himself thinking that his random super intuition about it being a murder related to the paternity issue turned out to be so right, even though it wasn't.  

Was Finn always this level of cringe? I don't even care so much that the acting isn't great- there's a lot of that going on- but his whole body language and demeanor is so awkward.  

• Love 16
(edited)

I was pretty pissed off at the inaccuracies with all the spoilers saying that Liam was going to be transferred to a prison.  Prisons are for people who have been sentenced. But at least Baker did just say he was going to be transferred to another facility. It’s still a little weird, but it makes it a little less so.

Edited by Runningwild
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, nilyank said:

He should have been done after Quinn had tried multiple times to kill his brother and then kidnapped/raped Liam when he had a brain injury.

True. But if playing an indirect but critical role in the loss of his child with Hope didn't turn Wyatt off to Quinn, nothing would.

16 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Love how little Hayes was giving Steffy side-eye when she was talking about Taylor

That kid has epic side-eye. I approve.

16 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Thomas was willing to sacrifice his immediate freedom and possible safety for Liam. When everything is fixed and everyone has been freed, Liam will owe Thomas in a big way. Yep, he's going to have to give Thomas a free pass to get at Hope. Just one though. And again, Liam won't bother to discuss it with Hope ahead of time. 😏

Ha! Yeah, no.  I just can't give someone credit for doing the right thing. Yeah, Wyatt eventually disclosed that Liam was kidnapped by Quinn and actually up at the cabin, but only after he secured Steffy with a ring on her finger and knowingly allowed an amnesiac Liam to suffer at the hands of his mother for an additional few days. If I had been Bill, I'd have disowned his ass.  Wyatt was no damn hero.

But I digress. In the case of Thomas, he can't help that he can't come out with the truth but the thing is Liam wouldn't have been Vinny's target if it weren't for Thomas' filthy hate filled rants painting a target on his back.  Vinny was doing Thomas' bidding in a large way and trying to fulfill his greatest wishes. While Thomas didn't physically push Vinny in front of that car, he was the sole reason that poor fool was there. 

In terms of who is owed what, Thomas roofied Liam - and hasn't paid for it to this day - as well as allowed Liam to believe his daughter was dead all so Thomas could get into Hope's pants. In my book, Thomas still owes Liam. Doing what any decent person should do doesn't earn you good points to take away the bad. Liam has made some HORRIBLE choices of his own volition but Thomas also made some big moves of his own that contributed just as large to the debacle as anyone. 

13 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

The one thing about the B&B actors is that THEY know what's up with their characters and show writing and have a great sense of humor about it all while letting the fans know, yeah, we see this mess too and we're trying, we really are to do our best to make it make sense or play it with everything we got. 

This show needs a lot of characters back to help balance the show: Taylor, Rick and Maya, RJ and Jack Marone, a resurrected Aly paired with lil Deacon.  I get Steffy/Liam/Hope are supposed to be the Tridge/Bridge 2.0 but they've beaten this dead horse and Finn ain't gonna have any lasting impact beyond his poor, cutie patootie baby boy that will probably be switched to being Liam's kid after Finn is revealed to be crazy or evil.  However my current theory is that Finn's secret is that his family is in the mob and that he will eventually be killed off by his family's enemies or have to go into witness protection to protect Steffy and Hayes. I like this theory as their break-up has NOTHING to do with Liam and everything to do with who Finn is and his family. It also informs why he became a doctor as he wanted to be out of that life and help people since his mob family contributed to taking and hurting so many other people. But this is only my theory ;)

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Yes, because it makes perfect sense to further overcrowd LA's already overcrowded prisons with the likes of Liam Spencer; a young man that everyone, including Lt. Baker, knows wouldn't be capable of killing a fly, much less a human. Hell, Baker knows what Quinn did to Liam, and Liam just let it go. No charges were pressed, and he didn't make it his life's work to try and ruin her, or go after her. Compounding this insanity, is the fact that Liam hasn't had a trial or a hearing or nothing. So, so, stupid. 

Hope and Thomas would probably have had better luck if they had arrived bearing offerings:

1624288069_HotDog1.jpg.33d35f774c064891e78ce27230777086.jpg

Bur really, Hope continues to prove that she is not in the right line of work. Manhandling that cage with a crowbar; so creative and resilient! Get this girl a zoot suit and a little Fedora poste haste! 

What was Steffy's eyeroll about? Flo or Wyatt? Maybe both? Neither have any common sense or boundaries. Maybe a phone call to the new parents to make sure they are up to visitors? That they are good with people being around their 2 day old child? And then to just walk right on in, and start laying bad news and unhappiness on the glowing couple. I am no Steffy fan, and Finn leaves me cold, but Flo and Wyatt are in a whole different league of awfulness. 

• Love 17
14 minutes ago, RuntheTable said:

What was Steffy's eyeroll about? Flo or Wyatt? Maybe both?

I'm going with either of the below:

Crap, here comes my ex with his baby trafficking Logan girlfriend.

Crap, have I told Finn that I married Wyatt, too? Wyatt better keep his freakin' mouth shut.

In any case, it was nice to have Steffy react in an authentic way to seeing Wyatt and/or Flo.  The Logan's may have forgiven her, but Steffy I can see still being salty about the lie Flo perpetrated with Baby Phoebeth.

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
15 hours ago, Artsda said:

Thomas and Hope ran in with proof of Liam's innocence. Where's the proof? They don't have Thomas's phone. 

IIRC, when Justin deleted the video, the phone said it would be deleted from the cloud, too. I hope I’m wrong about that because that would mean they would have to find Vinny’s phone that Bill threw down the hill.

• Useful 4
21 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I watched the show online today on CBS.com and there was an ad for something called Manscaped, which I guess is a special kind of hair removal tool for men. In the ad a woman asks a guy if he shaved his "balls and b-hole." WTF? I guess CBS assumes no kids will be watching online? I know it's unlikely but dang. Here's the ad if you're curious.

And I thought the “Joie de Hooha” ad with the singing cooter was out there! 😳

• LOL 3
6 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

I get Steffy/Liam/Hope are supposed to be the Tridge/Bridge 2.0 but they've beaten this dead horse

They really did. It should've been put to bed when JMW left in 2013 but instead they made new ones with Wyatt that showed Lope didn't need Steffy around to ruin their lives, nor was Hope the reason for Steffy being a lousy person who destroys relationships. And we were all sick of the original ToD between their parents, so no one wanted this poor knock off.

6 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

. In my book, Thomas still owes Liam. Doing what any decent person should do doesn't earn you good points to take away the bad. Liam has made some HORRIBLE choices of his own volition but Thomas also made some big moves of his own that contributed just as large to the debacle as anyone. 

That one. Some things shouldn't merit a pass and anyone who is truly remorseful would understand that. I have my many criticisms about Y&R's Adam but the one thing that's remained consistent throughout all 9001 recasts is that the Newmans all remain wary of him, years after he switched Faith with a dead baby to Sharon and gaslighted the only person who gave him a chance that he has yet to directly apologize to.

Thomas doesn't have the excuse of sharing genes with Victor Newman to handwave his behavior. And this feels worse even that his last bout with entitlement because we saw him do the actual work to change, to see things from outside his Forrester bubble re: work and to recognize that he hurt Caroline. To go from all of that to...this? Nuh-uh. I don't like it.

There's nothing that can make up for thinking your baby was dead for months and destroying a long fought for marriage over that. It would have been one thing if Hope and Thomas had naturally bonded, fallen for each other genuinely and *then* found out about Beth. But no. He had to drug Liam, assuming he'd rail Steffy and that would be that because that's *all* they have, and then use his son in the scheme. That's honestly the thing I can't move past because adults (minus Liam) have agency to react. A child doesn't. If the show has that little boy singing Tom-ass' praises when he's SORASed, I will scream.

• Love 9
(edited)
23 minutes ago, LittleIggy said:

As long as Felony Flo is allowed to get a pass on her crimes, I don’t care if Thomas gets a redemption. At least the guy playing him can act.

This is what...the 2nd or 3rd redemption tour this character's had? Flo is a satillite Logan at best and she will be gone the minute she's unabled to be paired with another man in the cast regardless of the  current favoritism. But Thomas we're stuck with for the long haul and everything he's had this go around rings so damn hollow compared with the Sally story.

That outta the way...yeah, he has good chops that I didn't expect from a guy who played Mr. Summer Newman #1 and whose time on Y&R can charitably be called unremarkable. Thank God for small miracles.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, LittleIggy said:

Will Justin be charged with kidnapping, false imprisonment, and tampering with evidence? I’m not holding my breath.

I don't know, but he should be charged with bad acting as a villain and sentenced to life without parole.

• LOL 8

Glad Tommy is out of the cage but aye yi yi. First off, the police chief goes around to cells to harass the prisoners?  Why didn’t Hope call the police so they could have been present for the rescue and perhaps question Justin? 
Why is Flo forgiven for all the shit she pulled? Where is Eric? Some follow up please, is the man up to his ass in martinis? Couldn’t he have stopped in to see his great grandson? 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

Will Justin be charged with kidnapping, false imprisonment, and tampering with evidence? I’m not holding my breath.

Good plan considering no one seems to pay for their crimes, except Deacon, apparently.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 7/9/2021 at 9:39 PM, JNavarro said:

Baker's a jackass.  He's feeling himself thinking that his random super intuition about it being a murder related to the paternity issue turned out to be so right, even though it wasn't. 

OK, this is far out there, but maybe the actor is injecting a little commentary into how the criminal justice system works IRL. It's been documented that POC get the shaft time and again from "the system" compared to white people. Maybe the actor playing Baker being super jackass-ery towards Liam is his way of saying: this is what it's like for black/brown people to face undue/harsh treatment by the criminal justice system as compared to white people:

• disparate sentencing for powder versus crack cocaine
  • different treatment for illegally voting (suspension versus years long jail sentence)
  • "name your crime"
  • Useful 4
  • Love 2