Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

Steffy is getting the picture perfect family she dreamed of with Liam but it really hasn't been earned

That.

As the World Turn I remember had a story ages ago when Margo cheated on Tom with Hal Munson and ended up having a baby with him. The relationship ultimately survived but it was not easy and it was a long time before they had peace again and they ran into conflicts as a result of that co-parenting.

Or hell, even the Nick/Brooke/Ridge thing, where Ridge wasn't nearly as angry or furious at Brooke, but they had a good nine months of assuming Nick was the father with Brooke nearly marrying Nick as a result. When RJ was revealed as Ridge's, that felt earned. I'd only been watching a few yrs at that point but I'd never been Team Bridge until then.

As you said, the show seems to think it's enough that Finn isn't Liam. And he's not, sure, but they haven't come close to telling what he *is*. He may as well be named Ken because he's as much an accessory for Malibu Barbie as the Maine C*** cat that's used for Steffy's wigs. And his presence isn't needed for me to say Steam should never reunite.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7

You would think that if TIIC would do a close up of Ridges paw, they would  of had him get a manicure or at least wash his hands.  I guess they didn’t so he can retain his grubby appearance. 

And what if their sun is not beautiful?  Are Stuffy and Finn too obtuse to raise an ugly son?  I’m just being facetious because TIIC will search far and wide for the most beautiful baby than the cutest little actor to be Stuffy’s and Finn’s son.  I have to say that I don’t think Ridge and Lurch were all that cute as little boys. 

Is Liam that dumb that he doesn’t have a lawyer, just Hope. Predictable predictable predictable that Bill was absolutely correct and Chief Hot Dog doesn’t listen and is just accusatory.  Also as predictable, Liam becomes a deer in the headlights. 

A touchy feely Stuffy is almost as nauseating as a pompous self righteous Lurch.  Oh Vinny my Vinny. 

For the near future, I’m going to DVR B&B because I refuse to listening Ridge, Brooke, and Lurch being self righteous to nauseam.  FF is the most useful way to watch this shit show. 

• Love 9

Why are they making such a big deal out of Steffy having a boy?

My night school education at the University of Law & Order is failing me. Did Baker not  have to remind Liam that he could have an attorney present? Or is that only when someone is actually arrested?  

Lol, they mentioned Taylor. If Taylor didn't bother to come back for Steffy's fall into the throes of drug addiction or Thomas' head bump-induced psychosis, another grandchild sure won't faze her. She is the worst parent IMO.

I dunno if Baker screaming at Liam that he murdered Vinny was the way to go. Isn't that the DA's call? Or was Baker trying to shock some sense into Liam and his starry-eyed confession? Whatever, a good defense attorney will get that confession tossed like a sack of garbage.

Hope trying to influence Baker wasn't helpful to me. He would rightly assume she'd lie to help Liam and she could later end up getting charged with perjury. I think spousal privilege goes out the window if the spouse is freely running her mouth.

Officer Edwards! He has a name now. Yay! 🥳

OMG, Hope and Liam are too stupid to be alive. Wonder how Bill will clean up the mess they made with that idiotic confession?

the Maine C*** cat that's used for Steffy's wigs.

Wait, Maine C**** are beautiful cats with long, luxurious fur. Steffy's wigs are just long. 😼

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
42 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Why are they making such a big deal out of Steffy having a boy?

I feel like in recent years, it's been way skewed more towards baby girls than boys. Since Logan Knight's birth there's been only Douglas so far versus Rosie, Lizzie, Beth and Kelly and I feel like there's one more I might be missing. It's extremely unbalanced. Given that, it's understandable to have some excitement about a little boy.

46 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Lol, they mentioned Taylor. If Taylor didn't bother to come back for Steffy's fall into the throes of drug addiction or Thomas' head bump-induced psychosis, another grandchild sure won't faze her. She is the worst parent IMO.

They REALLY need to recast and be done with it. Let the Tylo stans scream into the wind, but if their day one leading man could get replaced *snap* just like that, so too can Taylor. I feel like Marie Wilson could work in the role. She nailed self-inflated ego and overblown self-righteousness as Meg Snyder on ATWT. Or hell, if Nana Visitor from Star Trek Deep Space Nine wants to slum it on soaps, she's around the age Taylor should be and would be a dynamic force.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

I laughed at point Liam asked for a lawyer. He's such an idiot, he deserves to be in jail.

And no Hope, Liam hitting a man with his car is not a misunderstanding.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

That's a good idea about recasting Taylor. If she's a strong enough actress and attractive there's a lot they could do story wise. She could get w Ridge or Bill or he'll even Eric. Be involved in Steffy's story's. There's a lot of actresses that could work in the role 

• Love 6

I agree, Taylor should be on the canvas, so recast her already. My first pick would be Noelle Beck. She has the same type of beauty as HT (before she had all that horrendous plastic surgery) and I think would fit in well on the B&B canvas. I could see Beck bringing Taylor back more to who she once was than this...whatever...they've been writing her as the last few years, and she can also play the entitlement and smugness. Granted she is younger than HT, but not by that much.

• Useful 4
(edited)

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten how well she stepped up as Lily Snyder on ATWT when Martha Byrne quit after they tried to bluff her into a shittier contract. I could go for that.

I do think expanding a few more new characters would be good too. I'm not sure how Paris will fit I  once Zoe is gone and Zende is eventually written back out of the show because this show's track records with PoC is dismal at best but out of the roster of newbies not named Sally in the past 5 years, she's been one of the more enjoyable ones. TIIC entirely ruined Flo by forcing redemption on us but her backstory with Wyatt could've been something with legs. I've also hoped some stepcousin or friend from Liam's prep school could make an apperance but alas.

Edited by Anna Yolei
Man that first sentence was garbled, my bad.
  • Love 4

Their back!

And still duller than dishwater. One note Finn; dutifully ladling out all those superlatives about his wonderful girl, the one who betrayed him for no good reason. Not one spark of chemistry between them, not to mention any spark of excitement or interest. In comparison to Brooke, who did step out of her Destiny on occasion, much more so in her younger years, they at least gave her men with fire and purpose. Connor Davis was a hellcat and her staunch protector. Grant Davis was sexy and charming, and had a great sense of humor. Thorne, wow, those two just rocked on every level. And of course there was Nick, who should have been Brooke's forever after guy. Can't leave Bill out of that mix, and we all know about Bill, certainly no lack of excitement there. The only dull pairing Brooke ever had was with James Warwick, and I would liken this thing with Finn to that. 

I am confused. Why was Thomas going on to the happy couple about how he is sorry Vinny nearly broke them up? As I recall, what nearly broke them up was Steffy fucking her ex-husband, which created a WTD mess. Vinny's actions didn't effect Steffy and Finn's relationship at all; stupid, clueless Finn, was even more on board to be a baby's daddy. Looks like just with BethGate, Show is attempting to rewrite what actually happened. Everyone has "forgotten" that it was Flo who was the main player in that, that Flo is the one who accepted money for a child's life, and Thomas has been named the ringleader. I guess in wanting to wipe Steffy's slate clean, they will now act like HopeQuinn and angry, drunken trysts never happened. Well Show, just fuck you. Yeah, that's right; just one big ole FUCK YOU. I watched it, so I know the shit happened. So there. 

I was wondering when Lt. Baker would get around to asking Liam about the whereabouts of the car, and what he had done with Vinny's phone and wallet. Liam didn't think this thing through; there is no way he can leave Bill out. I wonder who Liam was referring to when he said he shouldn't say more until he talked to his lawyer. Will it be Justin or Carter? Poor guy doesn't stand a chance with either of them. Justin has let him down before, and Carter is still mesmerized by Quarter. 

I was thinking that maybe if Hope had brought Lt. Baker some Oscar Meyer foot longs, he may have been more receptive to what she was saying. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 9

Why haven’t TIIC written in to this dumb ass storyline, as of now,  why Vinny was in Bel Air and how did he get there?  Also how did Liam know Vinny would be there in the first place?  Will this come into play when and not if Liam and Bill get vindicated? 

• Love 2

I wonder who Liam was referring to when he said he shouldn't say more until he talked to his lawyer. Will it be Justin or Carter? Poor guy doesn't stand a chance with either of them. Justin has let him down before, and Carter is still mesmerized by Quarter. 

Plus neither Justin nor Carter are criminal defense attorneys. I definitely don't want to see any b.s. like they have over on Y&R right now where a corporate lawyer who took a class in criminal defense that one time in law school is now handling a murder case where her well-to-do grandfather is the defendant. The grandfather could certainly afford not to put his freedom in the hands of a relative novice and so could any child of Bill Spencer. It'll be absurd IMO if Justin or Carter handles Liam's (or Bill's) defense.

Whatever, there probably won't even be a court case because this show is too cheap to hire the additional actors and use a courtroom set.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 6/2/2021 at 9:02 AM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Even though they're cousins I feel like Douglas is going to try to date Beth. Second cousins are legal in most states I think.

Yeah, but they're being raised as brother and sister, and that's just ... Eeewww.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I’m sick already of Hope’s sad face and tears and whining. And gosh, can she get a decent hair cut? The long, barrel curled hair is so 10 years ago and looks like every other young (and not so young) women on TV today. And just shut up, Brooke.

• Love 10
(edited)

Yeah, but they're being raised as brother and sister, and that's just ... Eeewww.

One thing I learned in the few years I've been watching this show is that the mere appearance of incest is not considered a barrier to romance. Of course the show could always surprise us and have Douglas attracted to boys versus girls. Sure, that'll happen, lol.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
because B&B, based in LA in the fashion industry, wants to pretend there are no gay people
  • LOL 3

Fuck you Chief Hot Dog. Once Liam asks for a lawyer you cannot question him any more. Everyone knows that, maybe except for Chief Hot Dog.  Liam should have just said one word to Chief Hot Dog, LAWYER!  

Hope, like her mother and Ridge, can’t take responsibility for their own actions when they can find a scapegoat to blame.   

So this is how Bill and Liam beat the wrap by both confessing and Chief Hot Dog can’t figure out what’s what?  

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

Is Baker trying to help Liam or does he suspect Liam is covering for Bill?

Why are Brooke and Ridge in the cabin while Hope and Liam aren't there? I know it's Brooke's property but still, seems rude to me.

Don't act brand new, Bill. You knew where things were heading with Liam. You could've been spending this time putting together an ace legal team for him instead staying in your fantasy world where Liam would just live with the guilt.

Hey, no more social distancing between Brooke and Ridge. Guess KKL and TK are both vaccinated now.

Whatever it takes, Bill? That sounds ominous. Haven't you done enough in this mess? Enough of the wrong thing, anyway.

Gee, maybe Brooke will hire an attorney for Liam since nobody else seems to have the brains to do it. 😑

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9

I actually like how SC has been playing this, post confession.  Liam is his typical nervous wreck self, but seems to get less burdened and more confident as he starts to just go through it all and commits to what he's doing.  

Beyond idiotic to go in there without even a hint of a back up story for while Bill wasn't there, though.  

Bill, Hope DIDN'T try to get Liam to confess.  She was even arguing the other way, but ultimately accepted Liam's decision.  

Dog move by Bill there at the end.  Would have been better to avoid all this in the first place and just some a non-Justin lawyer, but still,  I was impressed.  

• Love 8

I'm gonna need Show to tone down all of Thomas' "Woe is me, oh my poor best friend" foolishness. He's about 5 minutes from ripping his hair and gnashing his teeth.

It's too much. And those of us who have been watching the show for more than 10 minutes know that Vinny was Thomas' lapdog, not his BFF.

• Love 10

I don’t know what was going on with Lurch and Ridge because I don’t give a shit and FF it.  It was hard enough to listen to Hope and Brooke but I’m sure it was a lot more apropos than Lurch and Ridge. 

As TV Forever mention, Vinny was Lurch’s lap dog and the almost never mentioned Vinny was quickly elevated to Lurch’s BFF. We’ve heard more about Vinny in a few weeks than in the last year. Vinny was only there to help Lurch drug Liam and provide Stuffy with illegal narcotics. How would have Lurch felt if he knew that his BFF,Vinny, turned Stuffy into a junky?  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Liam and Hope sound stupid AF:

"My dad made me do it."

"Bill made him do it."

"I didn't have a choice."

How old are these people?

That's Liam's problem: He's a passive patty and lets things happen to him, instead of making things happen.  NONE of this would be happening if he had run up in Thomas' apartment and confronted Thomas and Hopequin, instead of peeping at them, running away to Steffy's and feeling sorry for himself.

Liam had WEEKS to go to the police and turn himself in but he was too busy trying to get back up in Hope's ass.  Bill AND Liam are both in jail where they BOTH belong.

But somehow, someway I know Brooke is going to blame Thomas for this and will hiss at him to stay away from Hope, instead of blasting Liam who set all of this into motion by using the excuse of Thomas kissing Hope as a sign that he needs to sleep with Steffy.

Douglas certainly could date Beth because I don't know if they are biological cousins...I don't know if Caroline was biologically Karen's child.  But that doesn't really matter because this is the show that flirted with having Ridge and Bridget be a couple...Ridge, who believed he was Bridget's father and ended up being Bridget's brother...

Edited by drivethroo
  • Love 8

Hope is so annoying. I’m sure there’s some evidence that Deputy Chief Hot Dog Water can find to imprison Hope while freeing Liam and Bill.

I need Emma’s ghost to drop a ceiling fan on Thomas.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

I’m already bored with the Liam/Bill/Hope story. Unfortunately, this show will drag this story out for months and months. ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

Bill threw himself under the bus for Liam. Meh, day late and a dollar short, my guy. 😒

I'm getting tired of Thomas saying over and over that he accepts Hope and Liam together and he no longer will try to pursue her. It's clear he's just waiting for Liam to be solidly out of the way.

Heh, now Hope is a judge and a jury and has found Bill 100% guilty. Oh wait, that's always been her MO. She'll probably find a way to blame Steffy too.

Duh, a basic defense attorney could've told Liam and Bill this attempt of theirs to cover for each other wasn't going to fly. I hate that this whole thing is based on their being willfully stupid.

Hope, you don't know anything except what Liam told you. That's hearsay, plus as Liam's wife your word isn't necessarily trustworthy anyway. Stop crying and call a flipping attorney. Ugh, I can't with these people.🙄

• Love 11
23 hours ago, drivethroo said:

Douglas certainly could date Beth because I don't know if they are biological cousins...I don't know if Caroline was biologically Karen's child.  But that doesn't really matter because this is the show that flirted with having Ridge and Bridget be a couple...Ridge, who believed he was Bridget's father and ended up being Bridget's brother...

I hate to hell and back that the reveal of Ridge's paternity--a story I feel could and should have had legs for years about the dynamics of the family and Stephanie's own inflated sense of propriety being blow out the water--was reduced to being a way for Bell to widen the dating pool without developing a single new character for the canvas. I think Ridget is 90 percent of the reason people hated that revision of his paternity and it should not have been the case.

At any rate, I've got nothing new to add to what's been said. Everyone continues to be absolutely stupid, the end.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

We’ve only just begun to serve

Blue jumpsuits and handcuffs

A tiny cell with bars to block our way

We’ve only begun

Before God and the law, we lied

So many roads to choose

And we chose the one that Vinny did too

And yes, we’ve just begun

Sharing experiences that are new to us

Breaking the law along the way

Talkin’ it over, just the two of us

Workin’ out the plan day to day, together

And when the trial starts, we’ll pray

That the jury will understand

It was an accident and nothing was planned

Sharing experiences that are new to us

Breaking the law along the way

Talkin’ it over, just the two of us

Workin’ out the plan day to day, together

And when the verdict comes, we’ll cry

So much of life will be lost

We’ll be put in a place with no room to grow

• LOL 6
On 6/4/2021 at 1:56 PM, TVForever said:

I'm gonna need Show to tone down all of Thomas' "Woe is me, oh my poor best friend" foolishness. He's about 5 minutes from ripping his hair and gnashing his teeth.

It's too much. And those of us who have been watching the show for more than 10 minutes know that Vinny was Thomas' lapdog, not his BFF.

Agreed. Because last time I checked, Thomas doesn’t actually have friends. 

23 hours ago, Artsda said:

Baker wasn't wrong, Liam doesn't get to go free because he confessed now. He still went with it for awhile. 

Yep. He should have come clean, with a lawyer present, when he woke up at Bill’s and realized what happened. It was an accident but his lack of coming forward after the fact elevated this to, at minimum, obstruction of justice. 

I do agree Lt Hot Dog should have shut up once Liam asserted his right to have an attorney present  

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

I hate to hell and back that the reveal of Ridge's paternity--a story I feel could and should have had legs for years about the dynamics of the family and Stephanie's own inflated sense of propriety being blow out the water--was reduced to being a way for Bell to widen the dating pool without developing a single new character for the canvas. I think Ridget is 90 percent of the reason people hated that revision of his paternity and it should not have been the case.

At any rate, I've got nothing new to add to what's been said. Everyone continues to be absolutely stupid, the end.

I throw up in my mouth a little thinking about Ridget. It also made me side eye Jennifer Finnegan, who was pushing for Ridget - hard - in a bid to usurp leading lady status from SF and KKL. As if. 

So is it gonna be a year ala Beth before we learn Finn is responsible for Vinny being on the highway in the first place? Yes, I’m spitballing here. 

• Love 5

Ya’ll, Twitter Soap Fans came with receipts. Totally forgot about this-  Ridge was a-okay letting Nick rot in jail over Shane (who?! I forget) knowing Nick was innocent and Stephanie was helping to cover for him. Brooke didn’t waste time calling the cops to turn Ridge in 😂

Stephanie wrapped the telephone cord around Brooke’s neck for even trying it!

My takeaway is, Ridge can’t say poop about Bill or Liam re Vinny when Ridge was the Liam to Stephanie’s Bill. He was letting his momma handle his business like the momma’s boy that he was. He had even skipped town to Paris!

Another takeaway is Brooke was so calm and together about what Ridge did compared to Hope’s devastation re Liam, lol.

When Liam is cleared and freed, if Hope will still have him, they need to take Beth and leave town. Video conference with Kelly and Douglas; between their families and that city there is nothing but bad juju for them. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
17 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Ya’ll, Twitter Soap Fans came with receipts. Totally forgot about this-  Ridge was a-okay letting Nick rot in jail over Shane (who?! I forget) knowing Nick was innocent and Stephanie was helping to cover for him. Brooke didn’t waste time calling the cops to turn Ridge in 😂

Right?! 

(FYI: Shane was....a shady grifter the who, like every man aged 25 to 30 between '06 and before JMW was hired in '08, had weird obsession with  barely legal Phoebe. I know more about B&B lore than any other fandom I'm more actively apart of, but even I've forgotten the particulars of his character.)

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 6/3/2021 at 9:47 AM, Waldo13 said:

Why haven’t TIIC written in to this dumb ass storyline, as of now,  why Vinny was in Bel Air and how did he get there?  Also how did Liam know Vinny would be there in the first place?  Will this come into play when and not if Liam and Bill get vindicated? 

Liam did mention in his initial confession that there was no way he was trying to kill Vinny, because he could not have known that Vinny would be there.

Yes, it is weird that the cops haven't tried to establish Vinny's movements on that day.

But even if someone hit Vinny first or beat him up and threw him into the road, it's still hit and run in the end.

• Love 7
On 6/4/2021 at 2:19 PM, Waldo13 said:

How would have Lurch felt if he knew that his BFF,Vinny, turned Stuffy into a junky?  

I remain firmly convinced that Thomas persuaded Vinny to supply Steffy with the pills.  Because 1) Tommy Boy knew that Vinny had a serious thing for Steffy and wouldn't want to see her in withdrawal pain and 2) Tommy Boy wanted Steffy out of the way so he could move in as co-CEO.

Tommy Boy is always all about Tommy Boy and what Tommy Boy wants. And he'll do anything to get it - included running Emma off the road and watching her die in her car..

I'm still ticked that Show didn't do a redemption SL for Vinny and work him into a major character.  It could have been far reaching, involving so many people. Vinny could have been written with layers and nuances, have a complicated backstory. He seemed street, but he cleaned up so nicely at the ThomZoe wedding. Now that we've seen the episodes LSV wrote for Quarter he could have helped write the Vinny SL. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
41 minutes ago, La di Diva said:

I remain firmly convinced that Thomas persuaded Vinny to supply Steffy with the pills.  Because 1) Tommy Boy knew that Vinny had a serious thing for Steffy and wouldn't want to see her in withdrawal pain and 2) Tommy Boy wanted Steffy out of the way so he could move in as co-CEO.

Tommy Boy is always all about Tommy Boy and what Tommy Boy wants. And he'll do anything to get it - included running Emma off the road and watching her die in her car..

I'm still ticked that Show didn't do a redemption SL for Vinny and work him into a major character.  It could have been far reaching, involving so many people. Vinny could have been written with layers and nuances, have a complicated backstory. He seemed street, but he cleaned up so nicely at the ThomZoe wedding. Now that we've seen the episodes LSV wrote for Quarter he could have helped write the Vinny SL. 

Elevating Vinny would have been 1,000 times better than elevating Zoey and bringing Paris to town.  Zende is unnecessary also. We could have done without the Zoey/Paris/Zende which is an epic fail.  Zoey is still unbalanced and Paris is turning into a shrew. Zende is just irrelevant.  

I’m hoping that Paris is shown the door when Zoey bids farewell to FC and lays an egg on Fantasy Island. Da Plane, Da Plane.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Speaking of Zende, he's somehow more dull than the last time around, and Zencole is still in my bottom five most snoozeworthy pairings. He's the son to a legacy character in Kristen and given the story of how he came to be adopted, could have so.much potential to tell a relevant story for today about privilege and intersectionality. Instead, we get this.

• Love 11

WTF?  Another fashion pho par. While trying to make Brooke look fashionable TIIC made her look matronly.  

Ridge your a fucking idiot and your son is even a fucking bigger idiot. Stuffy is almost at that point. As I said before, about Lurch, how would Ridge feel about Vinny if he knew about turning Stuffy into a junky.  Lurch, you need two giant mugs of STFU because you left Emma there like a dog your self righteous prick.  I can see Lurch’s wheels turning in his head when Brooke mention that Hope was hurting as to how fast he can console her.  Does anybody at FC work a full day?  They spend 70% of the day standing around passing judgment on everyone and everything  

Hope, STFU and let Liam tell Justin what happened. Hope, you weren’t there.  Justin is right, Liam still had the responsibility to come forward faster.  Hope thinks that a judge and jury will actually listen to her. 

Can we please get an answer to the elephant in the room as to why Vinny was in Bel Air and how did he get there?  

• Love 9
(edited)
2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Lurch, you need two giant mugs of STFU because you left Emma there like a dog your self righteous prick. 

The fact that we all watched him run Emma off the road barely two years ago is reeeeeeeally killing any and all sympathy I have for the guy here. I felt more for his ass when he tried murdering Rick. He was such an insufferable prick himself that I couldn't blame him too much for it.

But this? He can sit down forever.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

I was hoping Liam would ask Hope why she didn’t retain a criminal defense attorney for him!

Yep, ICAM..

And I also feel that Justin will be much more focused on Bill... and Liam won’t get the attention his case needs so they definitely should have two separate lawyers ....and in fact Justin should be out altogether because they need two separate criminal attorneys...

• Love 7
(edited)
5 hours ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Brooke’s dress makes her look dowdy and her hair hanging limply makes her more dowdy.  

At least Hope was finally dressed in something resembling normal...pants and a top!

I was thinking the exact same thing because between Brooke’s hair and that awful green dress, she looked worse than I have seen her look in years and it’s a shame because if they would cut her hair to chin length it would be stunning and she still has a banging body but you would never know it from that outfit today

And I agree that Hope looked better than she has in a long time ...I loved her hair that way .... and even though she was a little overdressed for jail, lol, she still looked really good in that outfit

Edited by SiouxB
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9

Thomas: EMMA, EMMA, EMMA! 'Member that? Shut up. At least Liam feels guilty about he did. 💩💩💩

Heh, Liam looking exasperated at Hope, "Can you ease up on trying to convict my dad? There's plenty of blame to go around on this thing, actually."

Wonder if the shock about Liam is going to send Steffy into early labor? Looked like she was clutching her belly.

Bet we're going to be seeing a lot of sad-faced Liam behind that plexiglass. I'm already bored.

Justin should be out altogether because they need two separate criminal attorneys..

Yep. Plus, isn't Justin sort of an accessory to the crime since he helped Bill get rid of key evidence? I swear, if they bring Carter in on this I will...do something.  😡

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Hope needs to be slapped with her Liam did nothing wrong. Justin was right to tell her Liam said nothing after he came to. Thomas and Ridge too, how much time passes with him saying nothing. Brooke says Bill made him? Just like Ridge said he's a grown man. 

Liam isn't innocent. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

I was hoping Liam would ask Hope why she didn’t retain a criminal defense attorney for him!

Justin is Bill’s fixer that uses the law to facilitate Bill’s dirty deeds. Carter is useless except if you need to have him officiate at a wedding or lay some pipe on Quinn. Neither one of them are trial attorneys. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Yikes! Those Fendi shirtdresses Brooke has been wearing lately are just awful. They made her look so dowdy especially with the weird serape thing around the waist. The dress actually had some gorgeous detail that didn't translate well on camera. I also agree that she needs to do something with her hair. It's back to the unflattering yellow shape and that shapeless style. One of those long shag styles that are so popular right now would work well for her type of hair. Lots of light layers to add body and she could still keep most of the length and FIX THE COLOR!

• Love 7

Repeating what everyone else has already stated really well, but at least Liam didn't look he was pleasuring himself when he was at the accident scene, unlike hairy freak Thomas when he chased a girl to her death.  This is getting so obvious that I'm wondering if they HAVE TO have some way of bringing that back in...yeah right, they probably won't.  

I get that Thomas and to a lesser extent Ridge are just looking to assume the worst about Liam, but he clearly didn't initially come forward because Bill was now implicated and he didn't want to turn his father in.  That's not at all beyond criticism, but it's not the same as  him solely looking out for himself.  The fact that he DID in fact do so, against Bill wishes, shows he's still better than any of those idiots.  

• Love 5