Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, SiouxB said:

Yep, ICAM..

And I also feel that Justin will be much more focused on Bill... and Liam won’t get the attention his case needs so they definitely should have two separate lawyers ....and in fact Justin should be out altogether because they need two separate criminal attorneys...

Hello, major conflict of interest for him to represent both. But far be it for me to point out the giant plot holes here. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Wonder if the shock about Liam is going to send Steffy into early labor? Looked like she was clutching her belly.

As much as I despise Steffy (which given the current cast of fools, isn't all that much anymore),.I hope she just stays focused on her own current relationship that she "fought" for and leave him to his own devices. The photo is gone, let her be gone too.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
2 hours ago, MsTree said:

Is that like a hole in one? 😂

It’s really like Brook’s dress was an embarrassment that she put on the morning after she got shit faced at the 19th hole the night before 😜

Edited by Waldo13
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

Oh NOOOOoooooes!

I don't think I can; I really don't.

Thomas's nonstop ranting about the "maniac that viciously ran Vinny down!"

Liam's, sad, screwed up face looking longingly through the jail house glass

Hope, talking for her husband, telling the law who is and who isn't guilty

Justin, who helped dispose of the murder weapon, acting as joint attorney for Liam and Bill

Brooke, in these horrible, unflattering dresses 

And to think; just a few weeks ago I was looking forward to watching Show. Now I fear this nonsense will take up the summer. What does it say that they think this is edge of your seat viewing? I read better stuff in grade school. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8

Are the wardrobe folks deliberately dressing Brooke as old/frumpy now when they were dressing her like a teen a few weeks ago in skirts that were too short/tight? She’s a beautiful woman. Apparently, she has no say at all in what she wears on this show.

• Love 7

That green dress needs to be BURNED. And that godawful sash with it. It aged her by a good 10 years and added about 25-30 pounds, which I'm guessing is NOT what she was going for.

brooke-green-organza-shirtdress.jpg.webp

And KKL needs to cut a good 4 inches off of her hair and add some lowlights and toner. 

Contrast with the below picture from just a few episodes prior. This dress was much more flattering (she looks vibrant and curvy) and her hair was curled such that it was a more flattering length/style.

brooke-polka-dot-shirtdress.jpg.webp

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

Brooke 2 weeks ago: Thomas stop thinking of my daughter and leave her alone.

Brooke yesterday: Thomas think of Hope.

I cannot stand this flip flopping shrew. She is obsessed with Liam. I would say more so than Hope. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

The subject of the women’s wardrobes is becoming even more bizarre as days go by. Did y’all get a load of what Paris, Flo and Zoe were wearing today?! And Paris seriously needs a heavy duty bra. Those things were hanging down to her waist.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

The subject of the women’s wardrobes is becoming even more bizarre as days go by. Did y’all get a load of what Paris, Flo and Zoe were wearing today?! And Paris seriously needs a heavy duty bra. Those things were hanging down to her waist.

Exactly what I was just going to post!  Get Paris an uplifting bra!! And what was with the yellow things on her legs??!!  The dresses on both Paris and Flo looked like pastels gone wild! 

Quinn looked good today with her hair upswept and she has nice shoulders!

Hopefully Brooke was at the hairdresser today getting a new do!

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

OMG, when that scene started and I saw Flo and then Paris, I literally laughed out loud!!

Those two outfits in the same room was just hilarious!

Oh gosh, I'm giggling allover again just thinking about it!🤣😂🤣😂

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
16 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Hello, major conflict of interest for him to represent both. But far be it for me to point out the giant plot holes here. 

Justin's head is so far up Bill's butt I'd have no problem believing that he'd promise Bill to protect Liam to his face and then be working deals behind his back with Baker and the DA for Liam to do time and Bill get off free.

Justin, like Bill's assistant Alison, don't really care about Bill's kids - but they are hella loyal to $Bill.

Side Note: Why couldn't Vinny's girlfriend have been Alison? Sure she'd have been slumming a bit but she did fall for Deacon so Vinny would've been right up her alley and man imagine how Bill would react watching her grieve over him and knowing the truth? And then when the truth comes out, his seeing the love and loyalty she has for him literally die in her eyes as she no longer sees him as the man she once admired?

Paris is taking on the mantle of nosy neighbor ala Katie where she's sticking her nose into stuff that ain't her business. Leave it be, girl!

15 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

As much as I despise Steffy (which given the current cast of fools, isn't all that much anymore),.I hope she just stays focused on her own current relationship that she "fought" for and leave him to his own devices. The photo is gone, let her be gone too.

She has every right to be concerned about her onetime love and baby daddy but I have no doubt Finn will work overtime to convince her of what she suggested - forget Liam and focus on them and their family which is fine except Finn needs to recognize that he's not Kelly's father and that even with Liam otherwise disposed he doesn't get to move into that position just because.

• Love 4

And why wouldn’t Quinn keep thinking of Carter?  Wouldn’t Quinn want a live passionate man instead of a half dead half limp old man?  

Is this a fashion house or is this “A Little Knight Music” where they sing “Send in The Clowns”. Are Zoey, Paris and Flo on the same shit list a Brooke were they are made to wear the most hideous dresses 🤢🤮

Et Tu Paris?  Mind your own fucking business and stay away from Shanna. The Logan sisters seem to be rubbing off on you as to their judgmental ways. Paris really thinks that it’s her place to confront Flo about her mother and Carter. And the fuck you of the day goes to Paris. The more Paris talks the more fuck you’s she gets.  Yes Flo, I hooked up with Carter and I enjoyed every “inch” of him. Suck on that Paris.  

Carter has become a tall dark and handsome Liam. Wussies R Us. 

Why would Eric be that surprise with Shanna and Carter “hooking up”?  Didn’t Shanna hook up with Storm?  I guess Eric’s long term memory is shot. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

And why wouldn’t Quinn keep thinking of Carter?  Wouldn’t Quinn want a live passionate man instead of a half dead half limp old man?  

Oooohhh....poor Eric got flamed! 😅

I guess Eric’s long term memory is shot. 

I suspect that's not the only thing that's shot.  

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

I didn't mind the clothes so much today, but geez, Louise, that dress Paris had on looked terrible on her. Nothing like having a huge bust and wearing a ruched bodice in a bright busy print with the "girls" hanging down to her navel. It was so distracting. I don't even know if the right bra would have saved that look.  

Flo's outfit had a pre-Raphaelite vibe to it. It would have been great to wear to a club, but not necessarily to work.

I liked Shauna's and Zoe's dresses. Quinn's was kind of blah. It needed a *jacket* to add some interest! 

I find it odd that Paris works for FC's foundation but she wears the clothes that look the most like they come from a fashion house. Zoe does, too, but she is a model, so that makes more sense. 

The thing about all of the wardrobe choices is that the outfits probably looked great on the runway or even in editorial. Most of them do not transfer well to video. That's why they look so bizarre and costume-y.

• Love 6

I love how FC is fine with non-employees just hanging around socializing. Nope, that's not a potential security issue at all. BOTOH, that's how Paris got her job so maybe Shauna could get hired on too. Sure.

Don't do it, Carter. Confessing is for wusses like Liam. 🤨

Paris, Paris, Paris. Girl, you are so far out of your lane there's going to be low-speed chase to get you off the road. Shauna is not your concern.

FFS, why do Quinn and Shauna keep discussing the big secret in the office? Why? Don't they have anything else to talk about?

Lol, Eric getting all up in Shauna's business. Go sit down somewhere, you clueless old codger.

Paris, you all but called Flo's mommy a heaux to Flo's face! If Flo was a different kind of woman you would've caught those hands. And for once I'd have been cheering Flo on. AFAIC both you and your sister are overdue for a good smackdown.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, CharlizeCat said:

I didn't mind the clothes so much today, but geez, Louise, that dress Paris had on looked terrible on her. Nothing like having a huge bust and wearing a ruched bodice in a bright busy print with the "girls" hanging down to her navel. It was so distracting. I don't even know if the right bra would have saved that look.  

Flo's outfit had a pre-Raphaelite vibe to it. It would have been great to wear to a club, but not necessarily to work.

I liked Shauna's and Zoe's dresses. Quinn's was kind of blah. It needed a *jacket* to add some interest! 

I find it odd that Paris works for FC's foundation but she wears the clothes that look the most like they come from a fashion house. Zoe does, too, but she is a model, so that makes more sense. 

The thing about all of the wardrobe choices is that the outfits probably looked great on the runway or even in editorial. Most of them do not transfer well to video. That's why they look so bizarre and costume-y.

I know B&B hired some fashion consultant for the show. While I appreciate the effort all the woman look OTT ridiculous. I think Brooke & Quinn are a little more classic in their dressing but everyone else looks like they are models and not actual office people. LOL!!! I know it’s a soap but I think they could have put their money to better use. Perhaps acting lessons for several of the cast members. Back in the day the actresses were wearing the clothes but the clothes are wearing the actresses/actors which is kind of distracting. I’m not looking for Shakespeare here but I’m so busy looking at the clothes when I should be paying attention to what’s being said. 

BTW! Is Heather Tom still on contract? I haven’t seen her in ages and her husband has been arrested for obstruction of justice (or something to that affect) and, hasn’t been seen or heard. Even during the whole Bill & Wyatt confrontation scenes it almost like it should have been Katie who was suspicious. Not stupid Wyatt. In fact, I’d think Wyatt would be down at the station visiting his father & brother in the clinker. The continuity on this show sometimes is way off. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

What does it say when 95% of Show's commentary is about the horrible clothes?

For folks that have spent their lives philandering, I think it is hilarious how shocked they are that Shauna and Carter had a one nighter. Eric looked close to having the vapors over it. Ridge just couldn't believe it and kept calling it a "romance". 

Please don't make me start being pissy with Paris! She is all I have, and there has to be at least one character you like and support right? That used to be Brooke, but they have turned her into such a meddling, judgmental, vapid doormat, that I can barely tolerate her anymore. And everyone else gets on my friggin nerves. Now they have Paris telling Shauna what to do? Why is the assumption always that the "other" woman put some moves on the guy? And seriously, Zoe and Carter were not even a thing when Carter stepped out. Who the fuck cares if Zoe still really, really wanted a relationship with him? Who the fuck cares that she had started a go-fund-me campaign, enlisting all the Forrester employee's to help her try and convince Carter to forgive her, and give her a second chance? Zoe wanted to fuck another guy while she was engaged. She is a whack. And a stalking crazy. I want to see her world blown to bits. She doesn't deserve a fucking thing but a swift kick in the ass, sending her back to where ever she came from. 

I hope they are not setting the tone for Paris moving forward. But my gut tells me when it all comes out, and you just know it will, and Zoe is a death's door, Paris is going to be all about getting Quinn. 

Back to wardrobe; I actually liked Paris's dress, but it did not flatter her "figure" at all. I also liked Shauna's dress, and I thought Quinn looked lovely, if a bit plain. But that mess Flo had on? It was some weird combination of Maherajah, belly dancing, and Tinkerbell. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 12

Quinn's black strapless jumpsuit and upswept do were perfection (although I would have liked it better without the buttons (or if the buttons blended).

quinn-black-strapless-jumpsuit.jpg.webp

Flo...continuing to trot out the trailer trash look she is so fond of.

flo-mixed-floral-dress.jpg.webp

Shauna, step away from the bleach. You had been looking so gorgeous but the too-light, monochrome hair is doing you no favors (see also: Brooke).

shauna-green-blazer-dress.jpg.webp

• Love 9

that mess Flo had on? It was some weird combination of Maherajah, belly dancing, and Tinkerbell. 

Lol, it was definitely a look.

Worn on TV describes it as "Golden Surfer Dress." I'm at a loss to see what that monstrosity has to do with surfing. Whatever, it's another one from Zimmermann, whose specialty right now seems to be the baby doll look. I'm really starting to wonder what they're smoking/drinking/injecting down in Australia to come up with designs like this. 🙄

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

Maybe because only a gorgeous Golden Surfer girl could pull off that dress?

I'm pretty sure I had some sheets with the same pattern as Flo's sleeves a long time ago. And my grandmother's kitchen curtains were very similar to the small print on the shoulder.

DR was doing justice to that green dress though. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
(edited)
7 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Flo...continuing to trot out the trailer trash look she is so fond of.

That's honestly an insult to trailer trash--you can see from the old clips that not even Amber who wore bright red lipstick in every scene ever had an outfit so garish or gaudy that distracted from her lines the way Flo and everyone else does.

You know it's bad when Steffy is the most consistently well-dressed woman on the show.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

No Eric, what I see in Zoey’s eyes is not hurt it’s the psycho behind those eyes.  I also feel that Zoey and Paris aren’t all that different. They both mark their territory but I find they are both being OTT.  

Fantastic, I’m so happy partially open door made an appearance and Paris was the beneficiary. Now maybe we can move on from this ridiculous story. Paris drops the dime on Carter/Quinn and Zoey/Carter are history.  Carter and Quinn will be swapping spit so fast that it would make Zoey’s, Paris’, and Eric’s head spin.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Okay, we knew someone was going to overhear Quinn who is constantly talking about that which should never be mentioned. But today, Show had Quinn and Shauna literally spell it out with as many words and descriptions as possible. Is this because they think Paris is too thick to figure it out from the first snippet she heard?

The last time Quinn got caught was when she had dozens of conversations with Shauna on her phone, telling Shauna  in great detail what no one must ever find out about.

Surely the writers could come up with something a little bit less obvious.  The actors must kill themselves laughing after doing these scenes.

• LOL 6
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Crashcourse said:

If Quinn wants to risk losing her sugar daddy to go another round with lame ass Carter, then she's as stupid as she is evil.  I am loving the look of sheer terror on her face.  

That reminds me: is Quinn the first of his wives to cheat on him? I can't remember if Brooke's boink with Ridge was during a separation, but women have never gotten to cheat on him nearly as much as he fooled around on Stephanie.

If Eric took her back after Ridge, he was a damn fool who brought this on himself.

26 minutes ago, LittleIggy said:

Partially-opened Door gave another stellar performance today! It never fails to deliver! 

POD is the only half-way tolerable character left on this show! 😭😂

• Love 15

Who talks like this, about this, at their place of work?

This show...

IIRC, Brooke and Eric weren't separated when the lab boink (because how else do you properly celebrate the invention of BeLieF?) happened.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

It also pisses me off that I'm forced to defend grifter Shauna for being grilled by Paris and Felony.

First, this is NONE of your fucking business who Shauna sleeps with or Carter.

Even though we all know they didn't sleep together, if they had, what is the problem, exactly? They were two single, consenting adults, so if they wanted to knock boots, so be it.

And Paris? Your stupid, selfish, crazy-ass, twitchy loined sister got herself into hot water and summarily dumped by Carter all on her own. For attempting to cheat with Zende behind Carter's back. And she tried to run you out of town on a rail to boot. You owe her jack.

Finally, what does it say about Zarter when Shauna/Carter have more chemistry with their fake relationship than Zarter ever did or will?

P.S. Show, get your head out of your ass and fire the writer who penned the lines for old white man Eric to speak about Zoe being "exotic." Gross.

• Love 19
2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

And Paris? Your stupid, selfish, crazy-ass, twitchy loined sister got herself into hot water and summarily dumped by Carter all on her own. For attempting to cheat with Zende behind Carter's back. And she tried to run you out of town on a rail to boot. You owe her jack.

Didn't Paris blow the whistle about Zoe and Zende herself? Why is she mad about this?! 😭

Zoe's treatment towards her should be incentive enough to stay outta it but I guess not. 

I can't believe I'm saying this, but bring back Steffy, dear GOD

2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

P.S. Show, get your head out of your ass and fire the writer who penned the lines for old white man Eric to speak about Zoe being "exotic." Gross.

Also, this.

WHY is this a line being written on a show in 2021?

• Love 11

For Flo to be trying to defend Shauna's honor was the height of absurdity to me. It wasn't so long ago Shauna was indeed having an affair with someone who had a spouse.

Wonder what went wrong in Paris and Zoe's childhoods that as adults they can't let things go? We know Daddy Buckingham is garbage but I wonder what the deal was with Mommy Buckingham?

You know what I hate, Zoe? I hate that I'm back to disliking Carter because he's handcuffed himself to you to protect Quinn. Ugh.

Yeah, Quinn, you and Carter had a connection all right. Like a jackhammer and a sidewalk, tee hee.

OMG, these dumb broads. They just had to keep talking about it in the office. But oh boy, things are about to BLOW UP!💣🔥

Thank-you. I was able to delete my own mini-rant about that. SMH.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

I noticed that LSV's performance is heavily influenced by his screen partner. (He also reacted well with Karla Mosley, although Martyr sucked.) I thought Carter was so much interesting with Quinn and really elevated LSV's acting. Now that he's been downgraded back to KB, he is really stinking up the joint almost as badly as she does. He needs to get busy penning more episodes and schooling the existing writing crew. I thought his episodes were really good. 

Someone must have handed Paris some shapewear between takes. She didn't look so bad today, when she was standing up and moving around.  That dress just didn't do anything for her and it also didn't really compliment her hair and makeup. I think that of all of the cast, that frock would look best on Hope, but sadly, falls out of the narrow frame of "boho chic." 

• Love 9
16 hours ago, bannana said:

But today, Show had Quinn and Shauna literally spell it out with as many words and descriptions as possible. Is this because they think Paris is too thick to figure it out from the first snippet she heard?

And I think they even said it twice! I was waiting for Quinn to say something like “and thanks for claiming the jacket was yours, NOT MINE, after I, NOT YOU, shtupped Carter a second time after the first time on May 21st!”

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
(edited)

Ok, Imma need everyone to just shut the fuck up.

Zoe, taking about how hurt she is that Carter took Shauna to his bed so quickly. UH.....he at least waited until he broke up with you dipshit. He wasn't wearing an engagement ring, he wasn't stalking anybody, and he was free to fuck whoever he wanted. Stop worrying me with your damn insecurity and possessive bullshit. 

Flo, trying to defend her momma. Girl, Shauna is a grown up, grifting woman. And if she wanted to share adult times with Carter, than is non yo business. 

Eric, Dear Lord in heaven, waxing on about Zoey's exotic looks. 

Carter, talking about being his best self with that crazy ass stalker, as he stares at Quinn's picture, and mentally replays happier times. 

Quinn and Shauna, spelling out Quinn's betrayal as if they were writing a novel. All that was missing were bullet points highlighting important events like how many times each climaxed, how much head was given, how much grass was mown......etc. 

Paris, stop interfering. You may think you are helping your sister, who absolutely deserves nothing from you but contempt, but what you are going to do is to end up screwing up your own gig. You don't want to tangle with Quinn. You don't want to lose the job you coveted. Now you have gone and heard the real story. And that scares me. I don't know why, but I don't think you are going to run to Zoe with it, or confront Quinn or Carter with it, or go tell Eric. No, I think you are going to do something to make me dislike you as much as I dislike most of the characters on Show. 

They have taken them all away. Brooke, Paris, Floaty Head Darla, Dead Vinny and Hopequin. I guess all I have left if PO/CD and LDG. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11

Quinn and Shauna, spelling out Quinn's betrayal as if they were writing a novel. All that was missing were important bullet points regarding important events like how many times each climaxed, how much head was given, how much grass was mown......etc.  

IKR? It's a wonder one of them didn't fire up a PowerPoint presentation, with transitions and background music. So nutty.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, BoffoDaWonderSheep said:

And I think they even said it twice! I was waiting for Quinn to say something like “and thanks for claiming the jacket was yours, NOT MINE, after I, NOT YOU, shtupped Carter a second time after the first time on May 21st!”

It was so obvious and ham-fisted that I felt we were being punked. 

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, backhometome said:

What happened to Katie? Did she fall off the face of earth. I dont even remember if her and Bill are together or not.

Is it wrong to say I've barely noticed her missing, let alone actually missed her?

But it is weird that she's been MIA with Bill being more front-burner of late.

• Love 13

My husband & I met at work, & got married while we were still coworkers, over a decade ago. I assure you, through hanging out, dating, being engaged, planning a wedding, & welcoming 2 babies, we collectively didn’t discuss our relationship as much as Zoe/Shauna/Quarter/Quiric is discussed, nor did either set of our coworkers (different parts of the same company). So, so weird.

Agree on Flo’s dress (?). It’s like a wrap with a missing shoulder, slapped together in 2 different, non-coordinated prints, for no apparent reason. On that note, with all of Wyatt’s snooping over $Bill & Liam, we were denied seeing him find out that his hunch was correct about a secret, & they had a hand in Vinny’s death. Thank God, we were allowed to see Zoe tell Carter that his night with Shauna still bothers her, even though, she would’ve nailed Zende on Carter’s rooftop weight bench, given the chance. Great use of time there. 

I’ll say it again, I hope/wish they’d have Quarter continue as a steamy affair. We haven’t had 1 in so long, & they’re legit hot, together & individually. I fear that it’s over, with Paris overhearing, but I wish they’d revisit them being a naughty secret.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

From now on Carter will have to fantasize about Quinn to make love to Zoey. I hope he doesn’t call out Quinn’s name when climaxing.  

Zoey doesn’t look half bad today now that she’s decently dressed and wearing one of Stuffy’s wigs.  

Paris is really starting to piss me off. It’s at the point that I rather listen to a pathetic groveling Liam than a sanctimonious Paris.  Paris, Zoey got what she wants so to what end do you still give a shit about who was in Carter’s bed.  Continue on this path and you definitely will fuck up everything just like you did ratting on your sister with Zende 

The Truth, they won’t be able to handle the truth. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I know that I’ve probably said this about 200 times before but this show is beyond the pale at having characters repeat the same lines every day for 47 months until someone overhears them and finally puts an end to our excruciating torture. If other writers can, you know, move it along, why in the world can’t the writers on this soap do it?!

• Love 14

From now on Carter will have to fantasize about Quinn to make love to Zoey. I hope he doesn’t call out Quinn’s name when climaxing.  

Zoey doesn’t look half bad today now that she’s decently dressed and wearing one of Stuffy’s wigs.  

Paris is really starting to piss me off. It’s at the point that I rather listen to a pathetic groveling Liam than a sanctimonious Paris.  Paris, Zoey got what she wants so to what end do you still give a shit about who was in Carter’s bed.  Continue on this path and you definitely will fuck up everything just like you did ratting on your sister with Zende 

The Truth, they won’t be able to handle the truth. 

See, I hope he does. 😉

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

I hadn’t thought of the possibility of Quinn and Shauna doing away with Paris to keep their secret quiet. Of course, they’d have to talk about it endlessly where everyone else could hear them. Ugh.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

If I were Zoe (lawd help me 🥴) I wouldn't want to be hanging out in the place where I saw my ex screwing another woman. She at least should have insisted Carter get rid of the bed and the linens and any towels the other woman touched. Sometimes ya just gotta be petty, hah hah.

I liked the color of Zoe's dress if not the style.

Yeah, no, I'd also be wanting a new engagement ring. Carter is still fantasizing about the other woman. IMO he's getting off cheap reusing the old ring, from Zoe's perspective anyway.

It's unclear to me why Shauna was still hanging around FC after Quinn had gone home. Or why she let prissy Paris come at her like that. She should've just left.

Eric, according to Marilyn Monroe, diamonds are a girl's best friend. That thin necklace you gave Quinn looked to me like it came from a strip mall's going-out-of-business sale. But if Paris doesn't keep her trap shut it won't matter I guess.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5