Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

There is something about Finn that makes me uneasy -- He's not who he appears. Don't know what it is yet, but there's something not right with the  Dr Finn Medicine Man. 

Yeah I am sure it will turn out Finn has something to do with Vinnie. First because we don't know that much about Finn and second because god knows the writers couldn't just let Steffy have her own dude. Nope. We gotta continue the Hope/Steffy/Liam thing ad nauseam.

To date, there has been no explanation for why Vinny was in Bel Air or why he was walking on a dark road. There is no explanation how he even got there because there is no mention of Vinny’s car being abandoned.

Honestly, I don't know why you bother thinking any of that is important! It's so much better watching Liam lose his mind over his GUILT every damn day. Over and over again. I was far more entertained by days and days of Liam and Bill shouting at the top of their lungs.

Police work? Trying to find out what Vinnie was doing in the middle of the road? Oh pish posh. I'm sure the writers of this dreck didn't bother to actually figure any of this out before starting the 'storyline.'

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, hypnotoad said:

Yeah I am sure it will turn out Finn has something to do with Vinnie. First because we don't know that much about Finn and second because god knows the writers couldn't just let Steffy have her own dude. Nope. We gotta continue the Hope/Steffy/Liam thing ad nauseam.

As bored as I am with Finn as a character, I hate that this is probably the route they will take to "redeem" Liam or something. Even for as thin as the cast is right now, either for budget or for safety, how can they not figure out something for him? Bad girls getting with nice guys is a trope going back to the days when William Bell and Agnes Nixon worked under Irna Phillips herself. Lauren Fenmore and Michael Baldwin is a more modern example of how that works.

But whatever magic Steam had--and I fully suspect much of it was because Hope 1.0 was an overly obnoxious princess at times--has been long gone. If Twitter is anything to go by, most people are Team Get the Fuck Away From My Fave, Liam than anything else. It took us ten years to get to where Bridge & Tridge fandom were after 20 👏👏👏

• Love 5

I think it's going to turn out to be Thomas who instigated Vinny's death. The way he seems to have no awareness of the similar way he caused Emma's death is deliberate IMO. My prediction is that it'll turn out that Thomas has DID and his current personality is the "good guy" version of Thomas who has no idea what OG Thomas did. Thomas was likely beating Vinny up and Vinny was pushed or fell off the cliff next to the road. Vinny happening to land on Bill's car was a true accident but Bill took things to the next level by leaving the scene and trying to cover it all up.

And as far as Finn is concerned, he may or may not have been present during the Vinny beat down but I don't think he was actively involved in Vinny's death. Yeah, I also think Finn is shady but not that shady.

• Useful 7
  • Love 4

Yes Hope, if it makes you feel better blame it all on Bill.  

Hey Wyatt, how hard is it to find a plumber?  

The worse part of this will be seeing Lurch mounting his high horse and acting so self righteous bastardizing Liam. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Hope, what part of Liam has had WEEKS to come clean to the cops, including the morning after the accident, but chose not to, do you not understand?

Bill is to blame for the "run" in "hit and run," but that's as far as it goes. Once Liam came to, that's where Bill is no longer responsible for Liam's actions.

It's also escaped her that Liam hasn't given two shits about cheating with Steffy and all his crying and pissing and moaning of late has been his part in Vinny's death.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
(edited)

I recall that Liam was anguished and feeling guilty over cheating with Steffy.  However, as awful as that was, it doesn't compare with stressing over thinking you killed someone.   So I can understand him crying and pissing and moaning over it.

Edited by Crashcourse
  • Love 3

Whee, Hope went from zero to blame Bill in less than five seconds.

Why does Bill think Thomas deserves to be in jail? Does this go back to the Phoebeth thing? Thomas wasn't the primary culprit in that. Oh, maybe it was when Thomas tried to kill Liam when they had the fight on the roof.

Looks like Hope is going to try to hang Bill out to dry over leaving the scene of a fatal accident. "Try" being the operative word.

Hope is not entirely wrong. It'll be better for Liam if he confesses before Bill can dig a deeper hole for him. But Liam should get an attorney first. Absolutely not Carter.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

I also don't understand Bill's rationale that Thomas needs to be in jail. For what he did to Emma? Absolutely. But, Bill doesn't know about that. If he did, that's it for Thomas for killing Justin's niece. But ... if it's about Phoebeth, then first take a long look at Bill's soon-to-be grifter-in-law, Flo.

Let me guess where this is heading. Bill vs. Hope is going to cause conflict (again) with Bridge somehow. 

Bill is now the one who's sounding unhinged. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

$Bill is charismatic, funny and occasionally charming.  

But just because we like him doesn't mean he isn't a degenerate viper who locked his wife in a tower; tried to kill Amber; attempted to bed a barely-out-of-her-teens Steffy; cheated on his wife, twice, with her sister; and slept with his son's wife. 

I find him entertaining but he's as much of a sleaze as Vinny any day of the week.  I'm looking forward to his comeuppance.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
On 5/23/2021 at 2:52 PM, Waldo13 said:

Could I also get more than 2 min of sex than hours of cuddle time.  

It's like Quarter never even happened...

stupid show.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Here's me in the UO corner, but I was glad that Hope really didn't blame Liam.  Yes, he's wrong for not telling her sooner, and for being incapable of having agency as a grown man..... but it's like saint level on Forrester/Spencer terms to actually tell her at all before he had to.  Bill put him in a truly horrible situation, and he didn't want his dad to go to jail, so I get that.  

I'll probably never be unentertained by Bill, but he's starting to get his crazed vibes like during the whole Steffy shitshow, and he SUCKED during that story.    

• Love 14
4 hours ago, Cool Breeze said:

$Bill is charismatic, funny and occasionally charming.  

But just because we like him doesn't mean he isn't a degenerate viper who locked his wife in a tower; tried to kill Amber; attempted to bed a barely-out-of-her-teens Steffy; cheated on his wife, twice, with her sister; and slept with his son's wife. 

I find him entertaining but he's as much of a sleaze as Vinny any day of the week.  I'm looking forward to his comeuppance.

From Bill's Wiki page, Crimes Committed:

• Tried to blackmail Eric Forrester into selling him Forrester Creations. [2009]
  • Tried to bribe judges at the Forrester Creations/Jackie M Designs fashion challenge [2009]
  • Plotted to kill Amber Moore and his unborn grandchild.[2011]
  • Trapped Hope Logan in a gondola in Aspen, Colorado. [2011]
  • Bribed two doctors and faked Steffy Forrester's MRI to keep Steffy with his son, Liam. [2012]
  • Locked his wife, Katie Logan Spencer, in a tower to prevent her from exposing his schemes to Liam. [2012]
  • Sicced the paparazzi on a pill-dependent Hope Logan. [2012]
  • Bribed a warden to spring Hope Logan's father, Deacon Sharpe, from jail to prevent Hope's wedding to Liam. [2012]
  • Threatened to kill Deacon Sharpe. [2012]
  • Accidentally flipped his niece, Caroline Spencer, off a balcony (2012).
  • Ordered Justin Barber to dump Ridge Forrester in the Persian Gulf off of a helicopter (2014).
  • Lied to Thomas Forrester that the mother of his child, Caroline Spencer II, was dying (Jul 2017).
  • Set fire to the Spectra Fashions building (August 2017).
  • Punched Liam Spencer (September 2017).
  • Nearly killed his son, Liam Spencer and Sally Spectra II inside the Spectra Fashions' building by demolish the building (Nov 2017).
  • Wrongly accused Ridge Forrester of shooting him, knowing who the shooter was (Mar 2018).
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6

I speculated a while back that Bill would be taking the fall for this, but I didn't really see it going down like this. I do agree with Hope that Bill took an accident and turned it into a crime, but Liam still holds some responsibility. Not for hitting Vinny, that was a complete accident, but for not being able to make his own decisions and stand up to Bill. 

Somewhere in the back of my brain I am wondering if Liam coming forward and saying how Vinny just fell into his car might prompt a closer look at what really happened that night. There are just too many unanswered questions, and things that don't make sense. And of course Vinny was trying to tell Liam and Bill something. I'm kinda thinking they will find that someone had their hands on Vinny first, and caused him to find himself in front of Bill's car, and that will be Bill and Liam's out. And that would bother me because it doesn't change Bill's actions. If it had been Zoe or Flo? I couldn't care less, but I liked Vinny dammit. 

I appreciated Hope raising her voice to Bill. Not many people are willing to do that. I wonder where we are going here. Is this going to impact Liam and Bill's relationship? Brooke and Bill's? Brooke and Ridge's? Wyatt and Liam? I agree with other's that Bill is getting that crazed look he had during the whole SKYE debacle, and an unhinged Bill is never a good thing. 

Could this be the thing that makes Thomas revert back to his horrible self? Finding out Liam hit Vinny, and the Hope is supporting him? Or, will we discover that Thomas had a hand in Vinny's death. We know it wasn't Hope or Liam, and I really can't see Steffy pulling that off, so that leaves Thomas and Finn. Unless it was someone Vinny dealt with in his side business, but why would they bring Vinny to Bel Air? 

I guess Liam confessing to Hope means no more Dead Vinny. Bummer. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
16 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

I recall that Liam was anguished and feeling guilty over cheating with Steffy.  However, as awful as that was, it doesn't compare with stressing over thinking you killed someone.   So I can understand him crying and pissing and moaning over it.

Of course he would and I'm not questioning that. But he's led Hope to believe that all of his recent anguish is about Steffy and it's nothing to do with her anymore. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Hope left Thomas in a vat of industrial cleaner and didn't say squat to the cops or emergency personnel and only confided in her mom while she cooled her guilty heels at the cottage until Thomas decided to stop dicking around.

So it ain't a surprise to me that she's sympathetic to Liam. She's kind of been in his shoes.

I'm still on the Vinny was dying when he FELL on Liam's car and I don't see it as a cop out if it's revealed as so since the whole set up reeked anyway.  But Bill is guilty of depraved indifference to human life as while Vinny seemed to be dead, Bill ain't no doctor. He should've called for help. He's also guilty of covering up a crime (hit and run) with Liam as an accessory to the cover up after the fact. I can see a good lawyer for Bill and Liam striking a deal that charges against Liam are dropped or reduced to community service- especially if Vinny's real killer is found and it's somehow corroborated that Liam did pass out at the scene - with Bill taking the hit with probation/house arrest or some other cockamammie 'deal'.

Someone REALLY needs to get in Thomas' face about his role in Emma's death. He's a bit too smug and holier than thou about avenging Vinny when he has her blood on his hands. 

Whatever Vinny's death ends up being I hope Finn isn't involved as whatever muddies him up and takes Sinn down should be solely about him and Steffy and not have anything to do with Liam.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

I thought Bill was supposed to be smart. If he and Liam had called 911 immediately, it wouldn’t have been a “prosecutor’s dream.” How would Liam have known that Vinny was walking down a dark road? How would he have even known it was Vinny in the first place? Did he have a GPS tracer attached to Vinny? 🙄 Bill let his paranoia and ego get the better of him.

Zoey’s dress was cute except for those shoulder things.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Oy vey, so sick of Bill and his constant line “I did it for MY SON!”  He is guilty as f_ck so let him leave and then Hope and Liam need to go straight to the police and grab a lawyer on the way!

FF all scenes of Wyatt and FloozieFlo...

Zoey looked better today in a new hairdo/wig?  I did not like the embellished dress and those horrendous earrings which looked so cheap!

Yeah sure Carter and Quinn just need to keep talking about how they are not going to talk about their sexcapades any more...right!  Bets on who overhears their conversation first??

• Love 10

Zoey is wearing the ugliest dress ever in the world of Soap Operas. Zoey should be ashamed of herself for wearing it. 

Hope I got news for you. Liam was a criminal once he was somewhat complicit with Bill’s cover up. 

Quinn’s mouth says no but her eyes defiantly say yes yes yes.  

• Love 10

I could not believe that getup Zoe was wearing today. Good Lord A’mercy. What is her job exactly these days? And why in the world would she be wearing that ugly whatever-it-was?

• Love 7

Okay, now I know B&B's wardrobe people are messing with us. That monstrosity Zoe had on today was the stuff of nightmares. Or a really bad acid trip. No way is someone getting out of bed, pulling that outfit out of their closet, putting it on, climbing in their car, and driving to work. Not someone in their right mind anyway. 😼

Meanwhile, I thought Quinn looked glorious in red.

The FC CEO's office is definitely the place where you should be discussing your affair with the CFO, with the CFO. Guess Carter can charge the time to "other miscellaneous meetings." 🙄

OMG, velvet bejeweled shoulder pads. Why? And did Zoe have binding on her boobs? 😨

Quinn and Carter looking at each other like they were seconds away from locking the door and going at it right on conference table. Do it! Do it! Oh darn, there's Zoe showing up again to ruin the festivities. 😡

How is Bill going to stop Liam and Hope from going to the police? Imprison them in the cabin? Come on. He should be diverting all that angry energy into hiring the best team of criminal defense attorneys he can afford ASAP.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

I did an audible, Michael Scott level- "ugh" when I saw the thing Zoe was wearing.  Or maybe it was wearing her, IDK.  

To echo one of the earlier comments, it was jarring to see the two separate storylines on the same day.  I kind of like it better that way because both of them have had way too many redundant conversations as time filler.  

• Love 5

Dear Lord, and there goes Zoey again, rambling about her and Carter's relationship. I mean, everyone should have been on board with getting her back with the man she fucked over loves. When is she leaving the show again? Can't be soon enough for me. 

24 hours Bill? This whole SL is one big fucked up mess. What was the actual point to it all? To kill Vinny off? To create problems with Bill and Liam? And they came out calling this a murder mystery? My ass. 

Quinn's voice when she talks to Carter? So soft and sweet. And the look on her face? She considers Carter her friend. Indeed! They won't be able to keep quiet about their romantic interlude, because deep down they don't want to. 

14 hours ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Bets on who overhears their conversation first??

I think it will have something to do with that jacket. Eric hasn't yet chimed in on the whole Shauna was banging Carter thing, but Quinn's jacket was the catalyst that got that ball rolling. If he see's Shauna with it he may recognize it as Quinn's. Or, I think Zoey will find some tell tale evidence at Carter's place. Listening in on conversations is so overused, I hope they come up with a more creative way to out Quinn and Carter. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
On 5/23/2021 at 8:56 PM, hypnotoad said:

Honestly, I don't know why you bother thinking any of that is important! It's so much better watching Liam lose his mind over his GUILT every damn day. Over and over again. I was far more entertained by days and days of Liam and Bill shouting at the top of their lungs.

Police work? Trying to find out what Vinnie was doing in the middle of the road? Oh pish posh. I'm sure the writers of this dreck didn't bother to actually figure any of this out before starting the 'storyline.'

For sure.  This storyline was clearly written with "I SMELL EMMY" in mind for Scott Clifton.  He's going to keep repeating the same "ohs noes I feel so anguished" scene Every. Single. Day. until he gets another Emmy.

Bradley, please, put us out of our misery and just lock him up in jail already.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

I think it will have something to do with that jacket. Eric hasn't yet chimed in on the whole Shauna was banging Carter thing, but Quinn's jacket was the catalyst that got that ball rolling. If he see's Shauna with it he may recognize it as Quinn's. Or, I think Zoey will find some tell tale evidence at Carter's place. Listening in on conversations is so overused, I hope they come up with a more creative way to out Quinn and Carter. 

I kind of hope that they go with trying to stay away from each other for a few weeks, then a fullblown affair for another couple of weeks or months before they're ultimately exposed.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

Zoey put a sock in it. Who the fuck is Zoey to confront Shanna and why would Shanna even allow Zoey to confront her. Zoey is not only pathetic but she’s now a hypocrite. Zoey and Carter were engaged when she went after Zende but she questions Shanna when her and Carter were not engaged.  How can Shanna and Quinn stand there and keep from laughing while Zoey was trying to be serious in that clown suit. Please please Zoey just go away.  Does TIIC actually think she deserves airtime when Stuffy is on maternity leave?  I would rather watch paint dry than Zoey on her best day.  Zoey is the same possessive bitch as she was when she first came to LA in pursuit of Xander. 

Liam and Hope is in a quandary of conscience. Whatever they do they are fucked that is until they find out that the car didn’t kill Vinny. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

Shauna looked like an updated version of Patty the Daytime Hooker from “My Name Is Earl.” I was hoping that she would tell Zoey that Carter slept with her because she gave Early Bird Special hourly rates.

• LOL 11
(edited)

I don't think Bill is wrong to ask Hope and Liam to wait 24 hours before they make a life-altering move. Hope and Liam both have a way of wrapping themselves in what they perceive to be the indisputable rightness of their decisions, without fully considering the potential consequences.

Zoe, bye. You have nothing to say to whoever Carter chose to sleep with AFTER HE BROKE UP WITH YOU.You were not betrayed and Shauna is not the other woman to be continually confronted by you. I can't believe Carter, Quinn, and Shauna are coddling Zoe like they are. She's a total loon who seems to have decided the world revolves around her. 🥴

Zoe has some weird attachment issues. Apparently once she's been with a man there cannot ever be or ever have been any other women in his life. Maybe Carter should've talked to Xander before he messed with Zoe.

Man, I just can't believe Carter is giving up his freedom to keep Zoe from finding out about Quinn. AFAIC he is a complete idiot.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 2
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

Shauna looked like an updated version of Patty the Daytime Hooker from “My Name Is Earl.” I was hoping that she would tell Zoey that Carter slept with her because she gave Early Bird Special hourly rates.

Perfect!

• Love 1

I wish Shauna has told Zoe that her ONS with Carter was none of Zoe's f***ing business. As Zoe pointed out, she and Carter were broken up at the time. Where does she get off on interrogating Shauna like that anyway? Also, wouldn't Zoe find it odd that Quinn insisted on being present?

If I had been Shauna, I think I would have gone into a very steamy blow-by-blow (hee!) account of Sharter's imaginary night together. That would have knocked that self-centered clothes hanger down a few pegs.

What made the scene even more painful was all of the terrible acting. Zoe babbling on in her monotone voice, Shauna looking bored (and BTW, DR is looking rough), while Carter was eye-f***ing Quinn literally right behind Zoe's back. 

I am a party of one, but I really liked Zoe's dress. Gucci all the way! When I look up the clothes, on WornonTV, I think that maybe the stylists have some kind of deal with a rental company who is supplying all of the clothing because there is no way that CBS (or whomever) is laying out big bucks for that apparel. That off-the-shoulder dress Hope's been wearing costs over $7K. Ha! Maybe that's why the actors seem to wear the same clothes for weeks on end, to get their money's worth!

Some are flops for sure, but some of the outfits are pretty cool and what I would expect employees at a fashion house to wear on the job. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

Why does Shauna or any woman Carter was with have to explain anything to Zoe? She was chasing Zende while engaged and Zende is only reason why she didn't get what she wanted. She was drugging her sister to ruin her date a few weeks ago.

Everyone needs to tell Zoe she's not owed anything for something that happened after Carter had dumped her.

Really Hope celebrate us? Hes still in love with Steffy too.

Edited by Artsda
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Man, I just can't believe Carter is giving up his freedom to keep Zoe from finding out about Quinn. AFAIC he is a complete idiot

At a minimum, there should have been some other pressing stakes to justify why he is entertaining this nonsense. Like Brooke marrying Whip to hide the fact that Deacon was her baby daddy and protect Bridget. Carter is with Zoe because......reasons? 🤷‍♀️

Who the fuck cares?

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

At a minimum, there should have been some other pressing stakes to justify why he is entertaining this nonsense. Like Brooke marrying Whip to hide the fact that Deacon was her baby daddy and protect Bridget. Carter is with Zoe because......reasons? 🤷‍♀️

Who the fuck cares?

Because it proves "he's good".  His actual words, although I don't know what TF that's supposed to mean.  Considering today he was having a gigglefest behind his future ex-fiance's back, kind of thinking this is not a relationship that's meant to last.

Enough with letting Zoe hold court over and over again.  And Zoe, the gall..."No one woman could ever get over Carter, so I don't believe you".   Idiot, YOU got over Carter.  You thought he was an annoying old bore, and wanted to "test out" Zende.  Quinn and Carter both owe Shauna big time, and it was past time they said something instead of leaving her to hang out there.  

Kind of surprised none of the characters have yet discussed that if Liam goes to the police, Bill's going down.   Which, he deserves to, but Liam/Hope need to consider what he might do stop them from going to the cops.  And he's not asking, he's "telling"?  TF outta here.  

Bizarro outfits aside, AN is looking absolutely lovely.  

Edited by JNavarro
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
3 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I am a party of one, but I really liked Zoe's dress. Gucci all the way! When I look up the clothes, on WornonTV, I think that maybe the stylists have some kind of deal with a rental company who is supplying all of the clothing because there is no way that CBS (or whomever) is laying out big bucks for that apparel. That off-the-shoulder dress Hope's been wearing costs over $7K. Ha! Maybe that's why the actors seem to wear the same clothes for weeks on end, to get their money's worth!

No, you aren’t alone. I mentioned the other day that I liked Zoey’s dress except for the neck and shoulder piece thing. I hate Hope’s dress. She looks like a saloon girl who escaped from WestWorld.

54 minutes ago, Runningwild said:

I guess I was so struck by the print on Zoe’s Mrs. Riddler dress that I didn’t realize she had matador shoulder pads. I guess that makes her Señora Riddler. 

Riddler? It’s a floral print.

Edited by LittleIggy
  • Love 2

maybe the stylists have some kind of deal with a rental company who is supplying all of the clothing because there is no way that CBS (or whomever) is laying out big bucks for that apparel.

I've noticed that a lot of the couture stuff is from several seasons back. I bet CBS gets it a lot cheaper than the more current outfits. Plus, I think the more bizarre things Zoe wears were runway items that were mainly for show and not really intended to be worn out and about on a daily basis.

The wardrobe people also seem to be in love with an Australian clothing company called Zimmermann which is really pushing the baby doll look right now. A lot of the stuff Hope and Flo have been wearing lately has come from them.

If I had been Shauna, I think I would have gone into a very steamy blow-by-blow (hee!) account of Sharter's imaginary night together. That would have knocked that self-centered clothes hanger down a few pegs.

Whee! Except then Zoe would've launched into, "He did THAT with you? He never does that with me! What did you do to him, you, you, you...prostitute?!?" 😏

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, JNavarro said:

Enough with letting Zoe hold court over and over again.  And Zoe, the gall..."No one woman could ever get over Carter, so I don't believe you".   Idiot, YOU got over Carter.  You thought he was an annoying old bore, and wanted to "test out" Zende.  Quinn and Carter both owe Shauna big time, and it was past time they said something instead of leaving her to hang out there.  

Haha, so true.

Also, it is highly inappropriate for Zoe to go on and on about how now that Carter has taken her back, no woman will ever get the chance to enjoy that magical dick. She is talking like she "owns" him.

Carter, run away, run run run.

Edited by bannana
  • Love 14
(edited)

I do not like Shauna, but in this instance I wish she would have taken those grifter talons of hers and clawed a bitch's eyes right out of her head. 

The question begging to be asked is, who does Zoey think she is exactly? Seriously girl? Holding a Shauna/Carter post coital inquisition in the Forrester Creation's CEO office? 

You want to keep it cordial? You aren't interested in attacking Shauna? This one is absolutely too much. "I'm fully aware that Carter and I were not engaged when you decided to make your move." What the actual fuck? Who said Shauna made the first move? You clueless clucking hen! Your man was on that shit. Oh, except it wasn't Shauna's shit, but still, Carter was on fire for Quinn, and the man was not playing. 

And talking about Carter like he was her possession? I can't believe he just stood there and didn't say anything. Love and relationships not withstanding; no one is gonna dictate my life like that, especially some twit who was so confused after excepting my marriage proposal, she had to try and fuck another guy. 

And the worst part was how Quinn, Carter and Shauna were all acting so sad and so sorry for poor wittle Zoey. I swear, I have gone over it and over it, and I still don't understand how this character became front burner. She is horrible. The "actress" is so monotone, and has absolutely no inflection in her voice at all. GAH!

Hope as a criminal? Conspiring to keep an illegal action secret? Oh, I think I like that. I don't exactly know why; maybe because it is so out of character? That is something Steffy would do on any given day of the week, but Hope? I would never have expected her to even entertain the idea of keeping it under wraps. Also, for reasons I don't fully understand, I like the idea of Hope, Liam and Bill having this little pact. Normally I would hate this, but it at least gives this dreadful SL a layer or two. 

I still find myself gawking at Carter's Quinn. She is like a completely different person. So soft spoken, and actually having guilt and feeling sorry for Zoey? As much as Eric did for Quinn, she never fully softened like she has with Carter. She is like a real person with him, where with Eric I always felt like she was forcing herself to be something she wasn't. 

Please Show, let me have some more Quarter. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 13

^^^All. Of. This.

still don't understand how this character became front burner.

Allegedly it's because of JMW's absence. I bet once she returns (soon) we'll start seeing less of Zoe. One can only hope.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
15 hours ago, Artsda said:

Why does Shauna or any woman Carter was with have to explain anything to Zoe? She was chasing Zende while engaged and Zende is only reason why she didn't get what she wanted. She was drugging her sister to ruin her date a few weeks ago.

Everyone needs to tell Zoe she's not owed anything for something that happened after Carter had dumped 

Quinn was cringing when Zoey was going on and on about Carter as a Lays Potato chip where once you have a taste of Carter you want another and another taste. 

Zoey actually thinks that’s she’s enough woman for Carter when is was Quinn that Carter wanted over and over again. Zoey, take a look at Shanna’s body and your body. It’s like comparing a Playboy Model to a stick figure. 

Now that Carter is back with her, Zoey has planted a flag in his ass.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Brooke and Ridge have to know everything about everybody’s business. Ridge you stupid fuck. You know how alluring Shanna is. Et Tu Paris?  You can go fuck yourself also. Threatening Quinn’s friend in front of her is not a wise idea. 

Well at least Liam and Hope found the couch this time but why didn’t use the bedroom?  Is that because the cabin doesn’t have one?  I’ve never seen it. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, JNavarro said:

And Zoe, the gall..."No one woman could ever get over Carter, so I don't believe you".   Idiot, YOU got over Carter

LOL! Say that one more time! 🤣🤣🤣

On a show that is more infamous than many for women who never get over a man, how the actual fuck did someone sit down and write this line with anything close to a straight face?! And it's not like the break up was yrs ago, the shit happened in FEBRUARY.

16 hours ago, bannana said:

Also, it is highly inappropriate for Zoe to go on and on about how now that Carter has taken her back, no woman will ever get the chance to enjoy that magical dick. She is talking like she "owns" him.

Oh, that shit is GROSS. At least when Rick said it about Steffy, he was trying to make a point, however poorly and hypocritically, to Ridge. Zoe OTOH is absolutely serious about this. For a man she couldn't even be bothered to break up with properly before chasing a shinier trophy.

There are better story ideas to be found on Wattpad and AO3.org fer crissakes.

6 minutes ago, TVForever said:

Makes you wonder what the point of all of it was...

Honestly, I'm beginning to think it was merely a diversion to fill in time for JMW to recover from her pregnancy.

I did see a leaked photo of her apperance next week and her stomach is completely flat, so I'm certain the birth of Baby Sinn must have happened offscreen. COVID-19 precautions aside, they are dull as dishwater and there's nothing a birth scene would add to that.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4