Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Why should it make any difference who Carter had sex with? He was a single man, and didn't need anyone's permission or approval. The end result doesn't change whether it was Shauna, Quinn, or the friggin Virgin Mary. Zoe got her man, so I don't see what difference it makes whose lady parts lead him back to her. The only person who has been betrayed by anyone is Eric, who was betrayed by both Quinn and Carter. I know Carter has said he betrayed Ridge too, but I am not seeing that. Ridge is not married to Quinn, and of course, there is always KissingGate to consider. And I guess a small case could be made that Quinn betrayed her and Zoe's "friendship"; all the same, Quinn came through, and led Carter back to Zoe. She just didn't use words to achieve that end. 

I can't believe I am siding with Shauna, but Show is leaving me no choice. She should have told Paris to step off, and not entertained her bullshit at all. Shauna and Carter's sexual activity is none of Paris's business. I have liked Paris so far, but this nonsense with her being her no account sister's protector could change that real quick and in a hurry. Besides that, Paris is the newest kid in town, and hasn't earned the stripes to tangle with the likes of Quinn and Shauna. 

UGH! Carter really? You fool. You cannot force this kind of shit man. You don't want Zoe any more than you want herpes. Staying with someone, or getting back together with someone out of guilt never works, particularly when the real object of your affection is in your face every day at work. You can't get Quinn out of your head, and I saw that look on your face when Zoe excepted your ring; that was not the look of a happy man. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 14

Paris is now reminding me of Stephanie and her meddling!  And I just don’t get the now yellow cap on top of Paris’ head!  She and Shauna we’re almost matching in their hair color when side by side.  Anyone heard of toner?!  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

A night with Quinn and Eric needs a week to recuperate.  An evening with Quinn and Carter Carter only needs a minute to recuperate 😜.  Hey Eric, do you know what’s worse than the first time you can’t do it twice?  It’s the second time you can’t do it once. 

I guess that Zoey thinks that Carter is Top Cat. No Zoey, I hate to dissolution you but Carter reports to Stuffy and Ridge. 

Nobody speaks in plain English without going through a bunch of innuendos first.  

No Carter your not getting married. Paris is going to drop a dime on Quinn and Carter and Zoey will be off to Fantasy Island hopefully with Paris in tow. Paris doesn’t learn. She screwed up Zoey and Carter before and she’s going to do it once again because she’s actually jealous of her happiness.  

I felt sorry for Paris when Zoey tried to get Paris to leave LA but no more. Paris is The Raven, “Never More”. 

• Love 5
(edited)

Oh FFS, why is Shauna hanging around at FC AGAIN? Returning to the scene of the crime usually gets you in trouble, Shauna, and you've already got plenty of that. 🤨

Didn't hate Paris' outfit today. Kind of brought to mind the fake British accent Zoe was using when she first showed up.

Sigh, Carter, why are you such a coward? Meanwhile, hope Quinn really, really, really enjoyed last night with Eric because it's probably going to be her last night with Eric.

Zoe was dressed like a regular person for a change! Guess she keeps spare clothes at Carter's place now. Uh oh.

What kind of workplace is it where your boss gleefully tells you he's back to screwing his wife again? TMI, TMI, TMI. Unless you yourself were screwing the boss' estranged wife not too long ago, that is. Then that's just the price you have to pay for doing your boss wrong. 😏

So, who's going to bust in to prevent Paris from giving Zoe the 411? Ehh, if she's so hell-bent on honesty, what she should do IMO is tell Carter she knows and make him tell Zoe.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 12

I would’ve preferred that the Quarter secret nasty time continued all summer with increasingly outlandish lies made to get away together along with them almost being caught numerous times. Something along the lines of, “Carter, why have you been in that janitors’ closet for 25 minutes and why are your pants on backwards?” “Sorry Zoe, I spilled something on my pants and was looking for something to clean it off and that’s why I moaned RIGHT THERE DON’T STOP.”

Instead, the secret sexy time is finished already and two characters who I don’t care about in the slightest have prominent roles. I’m just hoping this is Zoe & Paris: Endgame.

I did love the “Shut up or I’ll beat your ass” look Shauna gave Paris as she left the office.

• LOL 4
  • Love 12
16 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Sigh, Carter, why are you such coward? Meanwhile, hope Quinn really, really, really enjoyed last night with Eric because it's probably going to be her last night with Eric. 

I’ll take “Fake Over the Top Enthusiasm” for $1000, Alex.

• LOL 5
12 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

UGH! Carter really? You fool. You cannot force this kind of shit man. You don't want Zoe any more than you want herpes. Staying with someone, or getting back together with someone out of guilt never works, particularly when the real object of your affection is in your face every day at work. 

Far be it from me to shed any tears for Zoe being Carter's second choice, but....yeah. He's a damn fool, if only because Zoe is an absolute loon who not only flew across the world to stalk a man but dropped him without a second thought when it came time to save her own ass. Even Sheila was a true ride-or-die bitch for Eric.

Zoe is the ficklest, fakest excuse of a woman I've ever seen on a soap. Considering it's a genre that gave us serial cheater Phyllis Summers and her equally vapid daughter, that's a feat. This character was dead on arrival for me and has never improved since. Good riddance.

5 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

No Carter your not getting married.

I saw a tweet about Carter a big move and I tweeted that he better not be proposing. AND HERE WE ARE. 🤦‍♀️

He deserves as much pain as Liam.

• Love 10

How many times can this be said but who the fuck is Lurch to pass judgement on anyone or anything.  Because Vinny was Lurch’s BFF, Vinny was the greatest thing since sliced bread.  Hey Lurch, I got a question for you. Why was Vinny even in Bel Air?  Lurch acting all sanctimonious makes me 🤮🤮.  Even his hair is acting sanctimonious. 

Paris I got news for you, Quinn being in Carter’s bed actually facilitated Zoey getting back Carter.  Talking about being sanctimonious, Paris is right there with Lurch. 

Liam tell me it’s not true that you asked Lurch to look out for Hope and the kids. Liam, you just let the Fox into the henhouse. Contact with Hope, at FC, was bad enough. Now Lurch, via Douglas, will try to move in with Hope.  

Is Wyatt the harbinger of things to come?  Of all the cars in the LA area, Liam just happens to hit and kill Vinny?  Maybe it’s a very strange coincidence but that theory would have been served if there was no cover up. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
25 minutes ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Where was FloosieFlo going in that outfit!!?? 

Quinn on her knees to Paris is priceless so please let Eric walk in the door NOW!

Right! Hot as Quarter was I feel no sympathy if and when Eric drops her ass. Between her shit with Ridge, her starting mess with Brooke and everything else she's Olympic skated off on since 2013, she is overdue for a reckoning.

All that being said, I wish it were someone other than Paris she was begging. Like Brooke. Or Liam if he weren't in jail. I never want to see them on the same planet again after Captive Cabin but to have him drop the dime on her would be a well deserved exception no matter how insufferable I otherwise find him.

• Love 11
(edited)

Wow, Quinn on her knees begging. I only wish it were to someone else; as mentioned above, this would be Brooke's ultimate revenge for KissingGate and for VegasGate. Show misses so many banging opportunities. What reason does Paris have to tell? Her and Quinn have had very little interaction, and outside of the horrible prank she and Zoey played on Paris with the "food additive", Quinn hasn't done anything to Paris. Quinn sleeping with Carter changes nothing, so Paris's motives cannot be pure. Maybe she does want to hurt her sister and see her unhappy? I can't say I blame her of course, but there is much more at stake here. All the same; Quinn more than has it coming for years of bad deeds, Eric has it coming for continually forgiving Quinn for those bad deeds, and Carter has it coming for being a fool. 

Wyatt is on the case! At least someone is looking at this mess from another angle. 

And there is Flo; looking like a '70's Hoochie Momma. I wore that kind of get up when I was like sixteen or seventeen years old. 

I didn't watch the Thomas/Liam scenes. I can't with Thomas's hypocrisy. Maybe if he came clean about running Emma off the road and killing her, things would be different. Of course he would never do that because his actions were deliberate and intentional. Most importantly, Hope would not be able to forgive him for murder. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

The outfits Zoey and Paris actually looked like something women would actually wear to work. Felony Flo, of course, was dressed like a truck stop hooker.

That's an insult to truck stop hookers! Even Katrina has the sads to be caught alive wearing this get-up.

flo-white-lace-crop-top.jpg.webp

• LOL 5

Zoe and Paris weren't comic book characters. For once.

I liked Paris' dress with the Union Jack motif, a nod to her being half-British. Assuming she is and Zoe still is and wasn't dropped like Zoe dropped her accent.

paris-union-jack-skirt.jpg.webp

Great color for  Zoe. 

zoe-light-green-suit.jpg.webp

• Love 9
3 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

All the same; Quinn more than has it coming for years of bad deeds, Eric has it coming for continually forgiving Quinn for those bad deeds, and Carter has it coming for being a fool. 

This pretty much sums up why I want "Quarter" put ON BLAST! because they all have it coming.

• Love 6

Ok, I kinda like Liam and I've never really jumped on him and called him a waffler or any other name.  However, I don't blame Wyatt for being upset with him for not asking him to look after Hope and Beth (he is her uncle, after all) and instead asking fucking Thomas.   I didn't want to believe Liam could be so stupid but, alas, he is.  

So yeah, Liam.  You stupid.

Denise Richards is a beautiful woman but her lips make me sad.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
(edited)

Considering Wyatt is engaged to the bint who helped fascilitate this whole thing to begin with, I feel like he doesn't have a whole lotta space to be morally offended either.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Anna Yolei said:

Considering Wyatt is engaged to the bint who helped fascilitate this whole thing to begin with, I feel like he doesn't have a whole lotta spece to ride on his high horse either.

Agreed, but he's still a better fill in than Thomas.  Sure, he's engaged to the bint  but he doesn't have a hidden agenda and isn't hovering over Hope like Thomas is.   

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Crashcourse said:

Ok, I kinda like Liam and I've never really jumped on him and called him a waffler or any other name.  However, I don't blame Wyatt for being upset with him for not asking him to look after Hope and Beth (he is her uncle, after all) and instead asking fucking Thomas.   I didn't want to believe Liam could be so stupid but, alas, he is.  

So yeah, Liam.  You stupid.

Exactly this! I actually hope that Thomas and Hope fall in love and visit Liam in prison together. That's how angry I am with Liam for being so f***ing stupid. And I don't even LIKE Thomas!

The whole family is full of men who would have been more than happy to step up for Hope and the kids- Wyatt, Ridge, even Eric. Instead, Liam decides to ask the ONE person who would slip into Hope's BED at the drop of a hat.

Stupid Liam.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

Hey Paris, it takes two to do the Horizontal Mombo. Carter also stabbed Zoey in the back but not before Zoey stabbed Carter in the heart. 

Paris fuck you and the horse you road in on.  You have no leg to stand on when either you or Zoey are being sanctimonious. 

All Hope needs is a pith helmet to complete her safari look or is she channeling her inner Bindi Irwin. 

Liam is a complete and utter schmuck. He confesses, thinking he’s only getting a slap on the wrist; but when it doesn’t workout that way, he’s now obsessed with getting out.  

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Hey Paris, it takes two to do the Horizontal Mombo. Carter also stabbed Zoey in the back but not before Zoey stabbed Carter in the heart.

Actually, he didn't do wrong by Zoey. He had broken up with her, and was pretty firm about it.

Zoey didn't want to take no for an answer, and ran around begging everyone in the company to plead her case to Carter, but that wasn't his fault. 

• Love 10
(edited)

Yeah, I'd welcome more Steffy and Finn than either of those two. Zzzzende is boring and the only story Katie has is to crow about what an uggo she was as a teenager and act like a sour, petulant brat about it as Bill cheats with Brooke and I'm over it. Heather Tom should demand better.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 7

Lol Paris, Carter can't judge Zoe?  Yes he can.  Zoe was owed NOTHING, and w/regards to Quinn....I believe she and Paris were talking when this was all starting, about what a lunatic Quinn could be.  So if she was dumb enough to send out Quinn to do work, she deserves what she gets.  

I somehow came to like Shauna best out of anyone involved in this story.  She's been so poised and in control when everyone's confronted her, way more so than Quinn.  

Thomas is like the dogged nice guy...that also made you think your child was dead.  So there's that.  

• Love 12

Wyatt cracked me up when he told Liam to just let Justin work “his magic” to get him out of there. Yeah, Justin is a criminal lawyer only in the sense that he helps Bill facilitate crimes! 🙄

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
(edited)

I know Paris is young, but having sex doesn't mean eternal love and commitment. Maybe it's because I am a 70's kid, but ONS are what they are, which is usually two horny people hooking up, and then saying goodbye. And I really don't get how Carter fucking Quinn is any better or worse than him fucking Shauna. In either case he owed Zoey absolutely nothing. He had told her time and again, that he was done. This interrogating of his personal business by Paris should have Carter telling her to take a seat; instead he stands there pleading his case and lying about loving her sister. What I say is take the power away; go to Eric and tell him yourself. It will hurt him, and there will be repercussions, but much less than if Paris comes trolling in to spill the beans. Then, you won't have to stress about when or if she is "gonna tell." Eric was a young philanderer himself, so he should be able to get it after he cools down. Paris can tell her no good sister all day long; who fucking cares if Zoey gets upset? She had absolutely no stake in Carter's love life at that time. 

And please, no more talk about how Carter "did Zoey wrong", if the dipshit hadn't pursued another relationship while engaged, there wouldn't have been any problem. 

Well, looks like being in jail has already deprived Liam of all rational thought. 

Why is Wyatt suddenly not wearing purple? He looks very sharp and business like in that tan suit. So, I guess in Bill and Liam absence he is in charge of SPs? Hmmmmm; I wonder about that a little. Wyatt can change with the wind, and his grifting fiance might start talking about him having all that power...........

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 11

I cannot with Carter and Quinn apologizing to Paris re Zoe, Carter especially.

giphy.gif

They were BROKEN UP.

And all because Zoe was having an emotional affair with Zende and trying her bestest to make it a physical one and land her a bonafide Forrester, not just a Forrester-adjacent.

So fuck her and fuck Paris and fuck Carter and Quinn for entertaining these fools.

Paris, you also need to wipe that condescension off of your face.

paris-listens-quinn-beg-keep-secret-bb-c

Your sister is a stank-ass ho bitch who tried to run you out of town because you were proving to be competition for Zende. The guy whose pants she was itching to get in while Carter's ring was very much on her finger. 

I agree that Carter and Quinn should remove any power Paris or Zoe by extension has over them by coming clean to Eric and Carter should dump the trifling Zoe, whom he clearly doesn't love, but is reuniting with her to assuage his guilty conscience. He should apologize to Eric, prepare to find a new job elsewhere. Anything but this. Quinn needs to face the consequences either although Eric certainly cheated on Stephanie back in the day and forgave her cheating with Ridge, although he will have a harder time swallowing that she and Carter actually fucked vs kissing. But who can say how he'll react. If they do split up, then let Quarter resume and be out in the open. 

• Love 14

Of course Carter owed Zoe nothing.  And she and Quinn were BFFs only in Zoe's deluded mind.  Unfortunately, both Quinn and Carter feel they have to play nice and coddle and entertain the Buckingham sisters' interrogations because the potential fallout from pissing them off would be too great.

Even though, yeah, none of this is any of their business.

• Love 12

JMW’s hair today!!!!!  Lol  I was waiting for the rest of her hippie crew to show up.  Not flattering at all.  I did like her dress although the bump looks phoney.

Is that what jail is really like in LA?  One visitor after another for Liam?!  Not looking forward to more scenes of same so FF’d a lot.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Maybe it's because I am a 70's kid, but ONS are what they are, which is usually two horny people hooking up, and then saying goodbye.

90s kid here, and...yeah, it's how it works in my generation too. And I imagine that even for all the performative acts of respectability that were required, it worked that way in other generations too. If it turned into something more--and hey, I know a guy married 20+ years to his!--great, but mostly that's the stuff of fairy tales.

5 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Your sister is a stank-ass ho bitch who tried to run you out of town because you were proving to be competition for Zende.

THANK YOU

Do TIIC expect us to forget this? Yeah, the Logans and Forrester's have no boundaries with one another, but there are moments of caring and love that explain things like, say, Thorne and Felicia spending time and energy railing about Donna and Eric, or Brooke throwing an impromptu wedding for Hope and Liam. Nothing in Zoe's behavior towards Paris deserves any such devotion from Paris and even for her buttinski Katie Logan-lite behavior, she deserves better.

2 minutes ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

JMW’s hair today!!!!!  Lol  I was waiting for the rest of her hippie crew to show up.  Not flattering at all.  I

Right? So damn flat. It doesn't break the top ten of JMW's worst looks since no animals were harmed in the making of this wig and it's all one color but YIKES.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
21 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Can someone more savvy than I am post a photo of Steffy’s flat hair?

E4BmU87VUAMfk_U?format=jpg&name=small

Don't think I didn't miss Finn mostly dismissing Bill's role in the Vinny debacle and pointedly talking about how he'll be there for Kelly.

I still think he had something to do with Vinny's death. 

And his barely-checked rage talking about Liam. Uh huh.

E4BlBoAVgAIPCi1?format=jpg&name=medium

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

JMW’s hair today!!!!!  Lol  I was waiting for the rest of her hippie crew to show up.  Not flattering at all.  I did like her dress although the bump looks phoney.

Is that what jail is really like in LA?  One visitor after another for Liam?!  Not looking forward to more scenes of same so FF’d a lot.  

B&B was preempted, in the eastern time zone, to actually show more 🐂 💩than we normally get from TIIC. 

I guess I will have to watch today’s episode on demand. 

If I saw Stuffy today instead of just a picture I would have posted more than it looks like Stuffy was ridden hard and put away wet. 

• Love 5
(edited)
3 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Don't think I didn't miss Finn mostly dismissing Bill's role in the Vinny debacle and pointedly talking about how he'll be there for Kelly.

I still think he had something to do with Vinny's death. 

And his barely-checked rage talking about Liam. Uh huh.

I'm gonna be so disappointed when it turns out he was involved because that's the only thing that makes sense and it's being telegraphed so hard.

What a fucking waste, not the least of those being this is going to lead back to Steffy riding Liam's peen once again and I'm already bored typing this out.

DO NOT WANT.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 11

Lol, Steffy put on her shortest, tightest red dress to visit Liam in jail. Meanwhile, her brother, in yet another Burberry shirt, didn't waste any time moving on Hope. Those two are shameless. 😐

So Liam is ready to toss Hope and Beth off to Thomas, but he tells Steffy he's gotta get out of jail for Kelly? Boy bye, at the rate you're going both your daughters will end up on the pole.

Ridge giving anybody advice on how to be a good parent. What a joke. And is Finn an orphan? How come we never hear about how his family feels about the impending new grandson/nephew/cousin?

Is that what jail is really like in LA?  One visitor after another for Liam?!  

The same thing happened with Flo but she didn't have the plexiglass to protect her. And most of her visitors came to chew her out. After which Ridge of all people graciously decided she'd been punished enough and she got to go home. That LA jail system is amazing! It's like the modern day version of the stocks and pillory. 🙄

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

If I were a carpenter......

And just look at Finn building his Steffy cage. I didn't miss his comments about "his" family, nor how he wants this to be all dumped on Liam. Finn, you can certainly be there for Steffy, and you can be there for Kelly as a stepparent, but you cannot cut Liam out. Yeah, you laid some lip service about how Liam will always be Kelly's dad, but the message you were sending was entirely different. And to think, everyone is focused on Thomas and Hope, when they should be worried about Steffy and Kelly. 

Do all county lockups have social hour? I thought visitation was limited with inmates, but Liam has had more callers in one day, than he did at any time as a free man. 

Why are we not seeing Bill? Oh, I bet because everyone is pissed at him, and are visiting with Liam instead. Something tells me Bill's first visitor might be Brooke. Or maybe Katie, with her proper sourpuss face in full display. You know she is not going to be happy with Bill, and there will be tears, and sweeping proclamations, and no doubt lots of talk about Will. 

Then again, maybe none of Bill's women folk will come calling and his first and only visitor will be Wyatt. Or maybe Ridge; just so he can rub stuff in. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
57 minutes ago, RuntheTable said:

And to think, everyone is focused on Thomas and Hope, when they should be worried about Steffy and Kelly. 

You know, I think you've got a point there.  I think Finn is gonna unleash batshit crazy hell soon.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

6/16:

Lurch is licking his chops about taking care of Hope a lot more than Douglas or Beth. 

I sure hope that Hope sticks to her guns and doesn’t let that pathetic excuse for a man, Lurch, break her down.  Hope should have told Lurch thanks but no thanks.  And once again we have the clueless Hope just giving Lurch a blank stare when Lurch told her he would be there for her even without Liam’s permission  

Stuffy look worse than the photo that was posted. Stuffy is an ugly crier and that mop on her head gives her more of a Roman Nose. 

Another burning question that is not being answered beside what was Vinny doing in Bel Air is why hasn’t Liam and Bill posted bail?  Are they being held without bail?  

6/17:

Finally, it took Bill to mention what was Vinny doing there in the middle of the road and Justin and PI’s are looking into this but not Chief Hot Dog. 

Bull shit that Lurch is all of a sudden altruistic and will not take advantage of the situation?  Ridge, another person who is an opportunistic bastard who never misses a chance to bastardized Bill.  Ridge and Lurch are two peas in a pod and I wish Hope gets some backbone and tell them to pound sand. 

• Love 8
8 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

And to think, everyone is focused on Thomas and Hope, when they should be worried about Steffy and Kelly. 

To be entirely fair, Thomas has been a known entity of lunacy since at least 2009. ;)

But honestly, they've both got screws loose and I wouldn't trust a pet rock to be safe around them.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I forgot to post this previously.  

Liam you dumb ass schmuck. You should have thought about the slightest possibility of being locked up before confessing.  Is there anything Liam doesn’t obsessed over?  

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
(edited)

Oh geez, did Brooke raid Hope's closet again? Or Flo's? Dear B&B wardrobe people: yeah, no. That baby doll look actually makes Brooke older IMO. She doesn't have to dress her age but she shouldn't be dressing like someone her daughter's age.

Bill still hasn't accepted his mistakes wrt the Vinny situation. One of which is not using his vast wealth to hire an actual criminal defense attorney, if not a team of them. So stupid.

Justin is Bill's best friend? That's kind of sad. Bill has to pay for friends apparently.

Thomas. Taunting Brooke with the news that Liam just handed Hope and Beth to you on a platter is not the way you want to go. You always overplay your hand. Nutbag.

Uh oh, looks like Justin isn't feeling fully appreciated by the Spencers. Who he'll undermine first, Wyatt or Bill?

Wonder how many more times we'll get to watch Hope and Liam touch palms through the plexiglass? And have the same conversation about Liam fighting to get back to his family and he and Hope not giving up? I have a feeling it's going to be more than I can count on my fingers and toes. 😐

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 10
12 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Uh oh, looks like Justin isn't feeling fully appreciated by the Spencers. Who he'll undermine first, Wyatt or Bill?

Yes.

I'm all for this because Bill especially uses the shit outta him. And Wyatt has been dead to me after the way he fucked over Sally so he can go piss off too.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
(edited)

I'm all for this because Bill especially uses the shit outta him. And Wyatt has been dead to me after the way he fucked over Sally so he can go piss off too.

I'm still miffed at the time B&B decided to make their half-assed nod to BLM by having Justin drop in to read a statement on diversity while Bill and Wyatt sat there looking bored. I think TPTB had the right to remain silent at that moment and they should have taken it instead of delivering what I saw as a lowkey put-down of a serious issue.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3