Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

That is so true. If Maya didn't have the forethought to have a sperm sample stored before her transition so that she could later have a biological child, then it shouldn't matter with Rick that the child be biologically related to her. Basically, she was all IN on transitioning and willing to give up having a biological child so...why the change now? There's an undercurrent of Maya trying to ensure her place in the Forrester family by making sure she has 'true' biological connections that can't be waved away if the worst happens.

The same reason Caroline decided that it was OK for her not to have children as long as she was with Ridge, but then when the "opportunity" presented itself (Ridge saying that he wanted to give her a child), she went for it.  I'm really not trying to pit Caroline and Maya against each other, but I'm pretty sure every single person in the world has done something based on their current circumstances, thinking things would stay the same, but then...they didn't.  And then they changed their mind because...that's what people can do?

• Love 4

Weren't there spoilers late last year that Caroline was going to hookup with Carter and get pregnant at the same time that Raya was expecting?  This seems like the remnants of that story.  

I took a class last year on human genetics and during the required reading for one chapter, learned more about how risky just being an egg donor can be.  I wouldn't do that to my kid sister unless I had exhausted every other option first.

• Love 2

I just find Maya and Rick to be such selfish people.  Nicole is still a teenager.  Wouldn't you want your sister to enjoy these years while she can rather than using her to fulfill your own desires?  Maya and Rick got to live the lives they wanted.  Nicole should be allowed to develop and live her life first.  A decision like that is life altering.  This pair never ceases to amaze me.

• Love 24
I'm not sure either.  Steffy told Ivy she has a great body and has nothing to be embarrassed about...doesn't sound like an evil thing to me, yet somehow Steffy IS doing this as a punishment.

I think it's supposed to be a punishment because this is a world where Steffy is the Most! Fun!! Most! Sexy!! woman ever, and where Ivy is just a pale, sad imitation.  So, naturally, it would be embarrassing for her to model lingerie when she knows that every man in the world will be looking at her and wishing and praying it was FUN!!!! Steffy modeling it instead.  

• Love 9

Nicole is still a teenager.  Wouldn't you want your sister to enjoy these years while she can rather than using her to fulfill your own desires?  Maya and Rick got to live the lives they wanted.  Nicole should be allowed to develop and live her life first.  A decision like that is life altering.  This pair never ceases to amaze me.

A teenager who drinks margaritas and champagne and the adults don't bat an eye! Won't someone think of the children?!?

• Love 4

Something that Nicole said to Zende gave me the feeling that Nicole is a virgin. Zende, your sister loved you and you should do anything for her. After Nicole told Zende what Maya wanted, the look on Zende's face was anything but that. Maya seemed a little upset that she even asked Nicole but Rick acted like he couldn't give a shit. Yes, Rick, Nicole should be flattered and not feel put upon at all.

I love passive aggressive Katie bringing up Wyatt and than Ivy at the dinner table. Katie, in her own little way, loves sticking pins into Steffy, Liam, and Bill. Liam looked like he wanted to hide under the table and lounge lizard Bill couldn't wait to see Ivy's first show. I would have thrown up if Bill told Steff that she should be the new bedroom line model because she's prettier and sexier than Ivy.

Wyatt and Ivy are just great together. Their relationship is just free and easy and seems to be on equal footing. It's nice to see that Jason got out of his parents basement and started to deliver pizzas just like McCrea. It looks like being on Big Brother is the path to get on B&B.

Charlie and Pam are the cats meow. I would love to be the fly on the wall listening to their bedroom talk. I'm sure talking about their recipes get them all hot and bothered.

• Love 8
It's nice to see that Jason got out of his parents basement and started to deliver pizzas just like McCrea. It looks like being on Big Brother is the path to get on B&B.

He was cute. I knew he was going to be appearing but I didn't realize it would be this soon. It was a nice surprise.

Nicole is still a teenager

Would any reputable doctor even allow Nicole (who presumably is still a virgin) to be a surrogate? Of course I'm thinking they would have a doctor do the insemination versus just going the turkey baster route (or worse, actual intercourse...).

Maya seemed a little upset that she even asked Nicole but Rick acted like he couldn't give a shit.

I think Rick cares, he just cares about letting Maya have whatever she wants. She pretty much steamrollered him into the idea and didn't give him much time to consider the implications. It's interesting to me how much Maya and Ridge are alike. They picked their victims spouses well.

• Love 3

You know what might be an interesting story (to me, anyway)? Rick and Maya attempt to adopt and face roadblocks and prejudice along the way. Trite and cliche? Perhaps, but there's no way in hell I'm turning this show back on to watch the Fertility Follies. I'm already creeped out by Caroline having a baby with Lord of the Small Pants. And who the hell asks their little sister, a young lady with a blossoming career and new boyfriend, to disrupt their life for nine months? Adopt, assholes!

More romance and fashion, less baby rabies, please.

Maybe Maya and Rick could even adopt a troubled teen. That would require either of them to think about someone other than themselves, but as someone pointed out Zende was fairly old when he was adopted and it's turned out well for them all.
  • Love 2

I'm kind of mixed on this.  I'm not crazy about baby storylines either, but when there are no babies to SORAS into teens in 2 years, the show just focuses on the same old people, which can get REALLY boring.

But can't we SORAS Bridget's kid and some Spectra fam? Doesn't Clark have a kid with Sally somewhere? What's he doing? And how about Felicia? Does she have any babies? Long lost Macy twin or baby? Random descendent of Lark Voohries character? Anyone but more babies, I can't do it.  I just want my tubsex and raunchy steam room trash, oh can't I just have my trashy afternoons?

I understand Caroline wanting to have a child down the road but they just got married and I certainly understand Rick and Maya's plight and they HAVE been together longer but Nicole is basically the Virgin Mary and it's CRAZY to ask someone who's young and wants to model to fuck up her body like that. I realize it's for story purposes but can't we get a Nicole egg in a surprise body a la Sheila or Amber or someone like 2yrs down the road and then just pretend that Caroline's body is mean to her and wasn't really pregnant after all? 

Re: Nicole being young, I get the feeling they're playing Nicole older than Reign because the Wyatt and Thomas interaction alone makes it very unlikely that she's a teenager. It would be even more fucked up and evil of Wyatt to be using an 18 year old for information, I mean it's damn near statutory rape if they'd had sex and it makes both Wyatt and Thomas look hella squicky to be macking on a teenager. Plus the whole "ply her with alcohol" thing which the show has been doing from the jump.... 

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 2

But can't we SORAS Bridget's kid and some Spectra fam? Doesn't Clark have a kid with Sally somewhere? What's he doing? And how about Felicia? Does she have any babies? Long lost Macy twin or baby? Random descendent of Lark Voohries character? Anyone but more babies, 

Or Mary and Diana. Then of corse they could bring back their mommy. I don't care how they write it - I need a Sheila fix!

I understand Caroline wanting to have a child down the road but they just got married and I certainly understand Rick and Maya's plight and they HAVE been together longer but Nicole is basically the Virgin Mary and it's CRAZY to ask someone who's young and wants to model to fuck up her body like that. I realize it's for story purposes but can't we get a Nicole egg in a surprise body a la Sheila or Amber or someone like 2yrs down the road and then just pretend that Caroline's body is mean to her and wasn't really pregnant after all?

Mary, (since, as Erica, she already had that involvement with Rick), would make the perfect surrogate. Or give Diana a turn at fucking with the family Forrester. And then of course that would set the stage for the return of their mommy. Yes!

I want that even more than I want a rival fashion house. And man, this show sorely needs a rival fashion house. Quit teasing us and make one, show!

And shouldn't Ridge and Thomas have a fashion showdown to see who gets to raise Caroline's baby?

Edited by SweePea59
  • Love 7

Well, I guess that's it then; Maya wants an Avant/Forrester baby, and Maya gets what she wants. I find this request wrong on every level; Nicole is young, is involved in a budding romance, and career, and it appears is quite possibly still a virgin. So yeah, let's just fuck all that up so Maya can make her stamp on the Forrester name permanent and complete. Shouldn't Myron have thought about this when he began his journey? I realize that we cannot always consider every implication of our actions, that something will come up we didn't consider, but we are not talking about getting a new hair color, or a new nail design here. We are talking about changing our gender, so I cannot see how children wouldn't have been a main concern and focus. Couldn't Myron have saved one of his own emissions for this very purpose? Then there is the whole subject of surrogacy itself. I am certainly no expert, and really know very little, but shouldn't the surrogate be older and wiser, with some childbearing/rearing experience under their belt? Poor Nicole, I felt bad for her, she looked like the perpetual deer caught in the headlights. I have no doubt her thought process will revolve around all Maya has done for her, and what Maya being with Rick has afforded her, but all she should consider is herself and the impact this could have on her own life and future. If Nicole turns Maya down will she get the same treatment Papa A did at Rick and Maya's wedding? Seems like those not willing to toe the line get shown the door. Maybe Maya should talk to her mother about being a surrogate. Mama A is older and more experienced, and what better way to cement your new found relationship with your daughter than to give her a baby? In all honesty; I am so absolutely put off by the whole thing, it just leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

Ah, the family that eats dinner together......wasn't that so heartwarming? Watching that touching Norman Rockwell scene of family bliss? I did get a good chuckle when Puffzilla was saying she didn't have time to cook? Ya think? And what would the Queen Bitch have made? Tire Iron Chili? Rockin Lingerie Lasagna? Bossy Britches Beef Stew? Somehow, I don't see her being a fan of the culinary arts, unless it involves cutting someone up to hide the evidence.

Katie, Katie, Katie, seems our little miss sourpuss left the passive/aggressive hat at home, opting instead for the full, four piece ensemble, and a newly opened box of Lemonheads to boot. Girlfriend was dropping her little sour bombs all over the place, first about Wyatt then about Ivy. I wonder if she got the reaction she was looking for when Bill and Steffy were having their private moment of shared glee at Ivy's discomfiture. Did I hate them both in that moment? Yes, I think I did. 

Liam was there I know he was, but the other personalities at the table were so much stronger. All I remember is his screwed up face and look of confusion. It is a sad day when you know what your other half is, and you know what they represent, and you know what they are all about, and you still prefer them to people who don't play at life, and don't see it as a game at a time, and a venue to stomp all over those you don't like. 

Puffzilla was on her best behavior; playing the innocent act. After all, she was just trying to help a sister out. UGH! Such a bitch! I would call her Puff the Magic Dragon, but that is a sad song about a dragon who gets left behind by his only friend. To this day I cry when I hear it and want to run to Puff and make it all better. I assure you, I have no desire to do that with Steffy. Of course she thinks Ivy will fail. Not because Ivy isn't beautiful. Not because Ivy is nervous. Not because Ivy lacks confidence. No, Steffy feels Ivy will fail because the buying public will be disappointed by not seeing her as the face of the bedroom line. The public wants to see Steffy the !!!WILD!!! one. Steffy the !!!HOTT!!! one. Steffy the !!!FUN!!! one. They want to see that trailblazing renegade, who thumbs her nose at convention, who got married in black!!!!, and who sets the world on edge. Right. That is what Steffy thinks. She is nothing if not a legend in her own mind. 

Meanwhile, over at the other beach house hotness ensued! I have always liked Wyatt, finding him goofy and cute and smart and sincere, but with Ivy, I am finding him sexy too. When she was saying if she had to run around in her underwear, and pulled out her invisible six shooters and did her little "tat, tat, tat", imitation of a gun firing while pointing at Wyatt's crotch? I sat up a little bit straighter. When Wyatt complied and took his pants off? I was bolt upright. I cannot tell you how erotic I found it to watch the two of them walking around in their skivvies. And oh, how Puffzilla is gonna fail. I hope Wyatt keeps Ivy wearing her lingerie, you know, in an attempt to get her used to wearing it. That way, when it comes time to strut her stuff on the runway, Puffzilla will just have to put that in a pipe and smoke it. Personally, I hope she comes so undone that she starts to self combust and we are treated to watching her face melt one fake component at a time.

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 19

Even if Maya did have sperm frozen or whatever, she still wouldn't be able to have a kid with Forrester/Avant genes unless Bridgett volunteered one of her eggs.  

Maya wants a baby WITH Rick and that ship never sailed because it never existed.

• Love 5
Doesn't Clark have a kid with Sally somewhere? What's he doing?

Clark has two sons, one with Sally, CJ and one with Margo, Mark. Last time we saw him Mark was an easily bribable doctor.  We have seen Mark's uncle Jake from time to time.

And how about Felicia? Does she have any babies?

I don't know about babies, but she does have a son.

Random descendent of Lark Voohries character?

LV played Jasmine Malone, I think she left LA, had a daughter Nomi who went to Vegas to become a showgirl.

Edited by sugarbaker design
  • Love 4

So Ivy is too shy to model lingerie but was willing to answer the door while wearing that abomination? And she wore it while eating pizza? She is slowly starting to annoy me, the same way Hope slowly annoyed me to the point of dread. It will get to where I won't be rooting for Ivy to win but rather for Steffy to lose.

• Love 3
It will get to where I won't be rooting for Ivy to win but rather for Steffy to lose.

I know its an unpopular opinion on this board, but I just don't like Ivy.  Yes, she's stunning, probably the most gorgeous actress in the cast.  But that voice, it goes right through me.  And I can't respect any woman who falls in love with that testosterone-free, neuter Liam.  Any respect I had for Ivy went down the drain after she fell for that complete milquetoast.  I wanted to high-five Quinn after she pushed Madamoiselle Ivy into the Seine.

• Love 4

UGH!!! So I made the mistake of not fast-forwarding through Rick and Maya yesterday. I can't even believe the nerve of those two. Sure, Rick--you just keep on telling yourself and Maya that her teenage little sister's reaction would be FLATTERY to be asked to carry your spawn for 9 months and push it out for you. GEEZ! I cannot believe these two a-holes! I think I'd rather see them asking Nicole to bring up some snacks and rub their feet after sex in Eric's bed. I just hate that they even considered it a possibility to ask Nicole for this "favor" at this point in her life. And why do they need a kid pronto? They just tied the knot! Once again, this show annoys the crap out of me by painting adoption as the WORST OPTION EVER. Especially in this situation, when Rick and Maya's rationale is that they want their child to have "Forrester/Avant genes." Give me a break! Why exactly do they need a short, self-entitled, self-centered, mean-spirited spawn? Nicole: Run for the hills! Zende isn't worth it.

Edited by Shira
  • Love 13

Sally has no fam of which to speak. Her daughters and granddaughter are all dead and CJ is who knows where. New viewers would have no idea who Clarke Garrison is. Maybe his son Mark could show up?

ETA: Jake is Clarke's brother?! Or Margo's?

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 1

I thought Mark went to prison for his role in helping Stephanie fake her heart attack. Or left the country or something. In any case, he's away somewhere that would preclude him returning to the canvas.

I can't erase that faux self-effacing expression on Maya's face when she and Rick were explaining that yes, they could adopt, but they really wanted a child with Forrester and Avant genes. I'm all for pulling the plug on the Forrester gene pool. They need to extinguish the entitled, arrogant, waffling traits pronto! The Avant side doesn't seem too upstanding either from what we've seen from Maya, her father and pre-reveal Nicole.

• Love 5

Why doesn't Maya realize that you don't need blood to be cemented to the Forrester family? Ridge, Steffy, and Thomas aren't genetically Forresters, and there's no dislodging them from the Forrester family tree. Zende is a good example of an adoption gone right. For fuck's sake, Marcus is a Forrester. DNA isn't what makes you a real family. Maya and Rick could show us a softer, more giving side with an adoption story, but we get this selfish shit instead.

• Love 10

I'm not saying its a good idea or plot I want to see on screen but how exactly would Nicole being a surrogate ruin any romance she and Zende have?

I don't get it. Yes she will get big for a few months and not be able to drink but I don't get how that would wreck their chanes for True Love. That said an ideal surrogate would be a woman who carried a baby or babies before and comfortable with ten concept.

Zende is cute.

Steffi still looks like Medusa.

Ivy looked ridic in the lingerie like Dita Von Teese watch out. So silly she's the frumpy one now that real life top model who also was deemed an awkward duckling Ally left.

I totally believed Bill when he said he'd strip at the slightest provocation. I'm sure he'd love to whip it out and wave it in Steffi and Liam's faces.

I also believed Maya when she said "he's cooking for her that's serious!" She's so backwards when it comes to romance this is the woman who exalted/praises every little thing Rick does and is Stepfordian when it comes to courting.

Nicole makes me laugh when she says how much Maya has done for her and acts all appreciative. She was a blackmailer and opportunist plain and simple when she hit the scene and I can critique Maya but that's kinda shitty to do to a sibling.

I miss Maya and Nicole's parents they were amazing in their roles. It was really refreshing to see that caliber of acting on daytime.

• Love 2

B&B had characters come back from the dead twice, I don't think prison or a different country would be a biggie.

Only twice? The slackers. I think GH has like 2 per year. 

Here's a new drinking game: Every time you hear "part you and part me" or "part Forrester and part Avant" pour yourself a shot. 

I would, but, well, I have to drive to my kid's choir concert tonight, and I don't want to kill anyone. 

Why don't Bill and Steffy just fuck and get it over with?  At this point, I don't even think Liam would put up much of a fuss. So they'd just have to deal with the potential for Katie to have another (real or fake) heart incident. 

• Love 7

I miss Maya and Nicole's parents they were amazing in their roles. It was really refreshing to see that caliber of acting on daytime.

I totally believed Bill when he said he'd strip at the slightest provocation. I'm sure he'd love to whip it out and wave it in Steffi and Liam's faces.

Can we have a fantasy episode where The Stallion thinks he's in Magic Mike and gets his Pony on?

Come to think of it, why can't we have Amber back owning her own male strip club and the men then all get jobs as male models for Wyatt and Ivy's new fashion house?

I miss Oliver and Aly. Zende and Nicole don't cut it for me as a sweet couple.

• Love 3

Yes she will get big for a few months and not be able to drink but I don't get how that would wreck their chanes for True Love.

It worked out great for Zach and Kendall in Pine Valley. Zende should go talk to Ridge about it. ;-)

Instead of doing the full-blown pregnancy, why can't Nicole just donate some of her eggs? Sure it would mean a couple months of hormone treatments but at least it wouldn't be as potentially hard on her body as having a baby would be. Maya and Rick could probably get one of the interns to handle the pregnancy part if they promise them a cushy job in one of the other FC offices.

• Love 3

Can someone please explain to me how Nicole being a surrogate is anywhere as important as anything Maya has done for her. A year of your life for only a few months of room an board. It was Ridge and not Rick that gave her the internship.

All of a sudden Steffy is to busy to be the face of FC when she was going to jump all over this a few weeks ago. Since when is Steffy embarrassed when a reporter might wonder what bra she is wearing. A reporter would probably worry more about her lips exploding or if she makes eye contact, would he turn into stone.

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 10

Can someone please explain to me how Nicole being a surrogate is anywhere as important as anything Maya has done for her.

It will probably have more to do with guilt over Nicole outing Maya as the former Myron.

• Love 1

I'm not saying its a good idea or plot I want to see on screen but how exactly would Nicole being a surrogate ruin any romance she and Zende have?

I don't get it. Yes she will get big for a few months and not be able to drink but I don't get how that would wreck their chanes for True Love..

I don't get it, either.  I also don't understand why everyone is acting like her "relationship" (in quotes because as far as I can tell, they've had one date) is the only objection to this plan.  What about her internship?  Her education?*  Her career?  Her body?  Her young LIFE?  I think all of those things are more important and more permanent than a cute boy with bad hair.

*Speaking of, are Nicole and Zende in college?  Where I work, all of our interns have to be in undergrad, or some program like Teach for America.  And they all pretty much go back to school well before October.

• Love 6

I'm confused about the living arrangements. I was sure that Zende would live at the Forrester mansion, because he's, you know, a Forrester. So the big romantic dinner with Nicole took place in the Forrester manse kitchen well within earshot of Raya. Maybe I'm old, but when a guy cooks you dinner, angel food cake isn't exactly on his mind for dessert (maybe in this case, cherry pie?) Where did he go when he said he was leaving?

I loved when Zende whined, "But what about us?" and Nicole countered with "Is there any us?" (or whatever she said to that effect.) Another great line was when Rick impatiently asked Maya how long first love would last. LOL!

Please don't tell me Nicole is actually considering being the incubator for the infant from hell. ITA that going through pregnancy, delivery and having to give up your baby is a HUGE price to pay for being allowed to hang your hat somewhere. Yeah, the Myron Breckenridge blackmail was mean, but it turned out well now that Maya is "an international celebrity." /eyeroll.

Good job with $Bill doing a hit-and-run in stirring up trouble between Liam and Steffy. Maybe Liam is finally getting a clue about what type of woman he chose to be with. I certainly wouldn't call Ivy "frumpy." She's got a gorgeous face and mile-long legs. She might not be overtly "sexy" (I guess like Steffy is supposed to be) but she's much more classic (and classy) looking. I can't wait for all of this to come back and bite Steffy in the ass. I'd love for Ivy to be a huge success, and in the meantime, Liam will grow more and more disillusioned with Steffy and dump her in hopes of winning Ivy back. Ivy will tell him to take a hike and stay with Wyatt.

• Love 13

$Bills antics would have been more amusing if it wasn't obvious that he was peacocking for his true (smokin' hot) love.

Wrong question Liam you don't ask $Bill  "what if they asked you to strip down?" you ask "what if they tried to force you to do something you didn't want to?"

I'd also be waiting for this to bite Steffy, but lately this show has been about no consequences for assholic behavior. So either Ivy will fail or she'll succeed and we will all hail Steffy the genius.

Edited by Gudzilla
  • Love 9

I don't think Ivy is frumpy at all she's a bombshell which is why her insecurities and the comments some characters have made comparing her to Steffi make me laugh my ass off.

I don't get the whole hurdle of Zende and Nicole's potential true love and being "the couple others want to be" as a hinderance to her being a surrogate or egg donor either. They aren't even an official couple and he of all people should understand unconventional family relationships when it comes to reproduction. She has some really big gold digger tendencies and thirst for power so I am inclined to think she's going to agree to this. Somehow I suspect she will go through with it and it'll turn to a redux of the Aggie story or something dumb.

I'm not sure there's a more awkward and forced match than Waffle and Medusa. No heat or spark whatsoever. He's fallen so far in my eyes from he independent spunky snarky guy who was going toe to toe with Rick and making mature relationship choices a few months ago. Now Steffi carries his balls in her purse and $Bill has part time custody of his spine.

• Love 11

I don't think Ivy is frumpy at all she's a bombshell which is why her insecurities and the comments some characters have made comparing her to Steffi make me laugh my ass off.

All this angst over a woman with a great body wearing a bustier and knickers that has more coverage than most one-piece swimsuits? Please.

The way Steffy was talking you'd think Ivy was the only model left in Los Angeles.

Ivy's not stripping and isn't going to be naked on the runway or in photo shoots. FCs Bedroom Collection is relatively tame stuff in the sexy scooter marketplace -- It was Brooke's behavior that created outrage and a scandal.

I don't get the whole hurdle of Zende and Nicole's potential true love and being "the couple others want to be" as a hinderance to her being a surrogate or egg donor either. They aren't even an official couple and he of all people should understand unconventional family relationships when it comes to reproduction. She has some really big gold digger tendencies and thirst for power so I am inclined to think she's going to agree to this. Somehow I suspect she will go through with it and it'll turn to a redux of the Aggie story or something dumb.

Zende wants to be Nicole's one and only. Nicole is his lobster (to use an ancient Friends reference), and doesn't want Rick and Nicole having a child before he gets his chance to impregnate Nicole.

My advice to Zende is if you think you and Nicole could be amazing ( read: boring as watching a car rust), get a wiggle-on. If Rick had any influence over Nicole becoming a surrogate, she would have been in stirrups that afternoon.

I'm not sure there's a more awkward and forced match than Waffle and Medusa. No heat or spark whatsoever. He's fallen so far in my eyes from he independent spunky snarky guy who was going toe to toe with Rick and making mature relationship choices a few months ago. Now Steffi carries his balls in her purse and $Bill has part time custody of his spine.

Liam did manage to hit a nerve by mentioning that Steffy was making a similar mistake with Ivy as she had with Ally. Ouch!

• Love 8

As much as I want to be happy that Maya had an epiphany about her hasty request; I just can't quite get there. In my gut, I feel Nicole has been put in a no win situation. If she agrees to Maya's request, she gives up a year of her life; that is a lot to ask of someone who is apparently just starting her first journey into young love. I don't see why it would effect anything at FC's, particularly given who she would be doing this for. And that is all assuming there are no issues with the pregnancy or the delivery, and of course, everything that will follow, with Nicole calling her child niece of nephew. If she chooses not to go through with it, I can see her beating herself up for letting Maya down. I do not like this SL. The whole thing is giving me a case of the sticky icks. Maybe I am not as open minded and free spirited as I thought; to me, having babies should be a happy and joyful thing, filled with hope and wonder; I can't imagine Nicole doing this as any of those things. I like Nicole and Zende; I know some viewers can't get with them, but I like that they are taking it slow, instead of a two day courtship and then a race to the alter. It is nice to see two young people just getting to know each other, without all the angst that can come with moving too fast. 

I really didn't think it was possible for me to dislike Liam more, but he keeps opening that doofus trap of his and cementing the deal. Where was all this concern for Ivy when Steffy was pulling her shit? Was it Bill and Steffy mind fucking that made him decide to retrieve his balls? Now he wants to voice his opinions? Here is a little tip for you pal, Ivy doesn't need your "protection" or your support. No, because your version of those two things changes with the wind. But what really has my panties in a knot is that he is so blatantly owning Steffy's crap. He is acknowledging that she is a vengeful, spiteful person, who has to show people "who's the boss"; yet he chooses to stay with her. What does that say about him as a person? Or dare I say a man? Having said that, I do have to admit that when Liam was questioning whether his guests would disrobe on command; I was hoping for a little "Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0064100/action. Now that would have required a pausing of my recording whilst I popped up a nice bucket of corn, accompanied with a root beer float. Yummy goodness indeed!

My Wyatt loved jumped immeasurably when he told Ivy "It is never too late for winning". I just love Ivy and Wyatt. They are so fresh right now, and have a different vibe than most couples. However, I don't want Ivy to take Wyatt's advise about telling Steffy she is ok with modeling the bedroom line. Oh no, I would much rather watch Steffy's face crack as a fully assured and confident Ivy takes the runway and wows the audience. No doubt that snake headed bitch would try to turn it all around and try to make herself out as some great leader and decision maker since it was all her idea. If she does go there, my fondest hope is that Ivy sets the record straight, and tells the truth; that she was being punished and Steffy wanted her to fail in the worst way. Then again, maybe it would be better for Ivy to take the high road; basking in her success and rubbing it really, really hard in Steffy's face. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 9
Maybe Liam is finally getting a clue about what type of woman he chose to be with.

Sigh. The poor boy is really slow on the uptake to take this long to get a clue about a woman he's married twice. Steffy must turn him all the way out in bed because I don't know what else would account for Liam's utter cluelessness.

a little "Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0064100/action

Ew, except for the part where "Ted" would be getting with his dad and stepmother. Ew.

maybe it would be better for Ivy to take the high road; basking in her success and rubbing it really, really hard in Steffy's face.

Yeah, Ivy should keep it classy but she also might want to keep away from any parts of Steffy's manufactured face. I imagine some skin damage would ensue, kind of like when you get rug burns or scrape your knees when you fall.

I'm curious about Ivy and the way she was chowing down on that pizza though. Might she decide to ruin Steffy's plans by gaining weight?

• Love 6
B&B had characters come back from the dead twice, I don't think prison or a different country would be a biggie.

Only twice? The slackers. I think GH has like 2 per year.

I should've been more clear in my original post.  What I meant to say is that B&B had a particular character come back from the dead twice!  

Edited by sugarbaker design
  • Love 3

I really didn't think it was possible for me to dislike Liam more, but he keeps opening that doofus trap of his and cementing the deal. Where was all this concern for Ivy when Steffy was pulling her shit? Was it Bill and Steffy mind fucking that made him decide to retrieve his balls?

This. Speaking of Bill and Steffy, I said to the tv "oh shut up already!" when Bill was on the sofa laughing like a loon. I don't think Ivy is anything outstanding in the looks department *ducking tomatoes* , but she's certainly prettier than Steffy, and the thought of Ivy modeling lingerie isn't funny, let alone "my stomach hurts" funny.

• Love 5

The longer Bill is with Katie, the less I like him. His mocking Ivy made me want to slap him in his overly tanned face. 

I almost felt sorry for Katie having to stand there and listen to what he doesn't say, which is that Steffy is hotter than Arizona asphalt in the middle of July. I wish he would just scratch his itch where she is concerned - does anyone here think that if it actually happened, it wouldn't be the amazingly mind-blowing experience he and she both seem to think it would be.

I hope Ivy is a huge, raving success and she rocks the hell out of that runway and we can stand back and watch Steffy's face crack. Hard.

• Love 12

...I'm curious about Ivy and the way she was chowing down on that pizza though. Might she decide to ruin Steffy's plans by gaining weight?

I saw it more as a juxtaposition against Liam's dinner of take-out quinoa. Wyatt seems to be all about hedonism, and the permagrin Ivy's been sporting lately leads me to find scenes like that as another subtle way to suggest that he is the better lay and that she's enjoying every minute of it.

It kind of reminded me of Tom Jones.

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Love 8

Maya wants to start a family...UGH! Why didnt they intersect this with Caroline's pregnancy? What a missed opportunity not having Rick be the father. Maya wanting Nicole to be a surrogate for her is a bit selfish considering she's rather young. Id say like 19 or 20. How long before she falls for Rick and wants to keep the baby for herself ?

Did they drop this whole ''starting another fashion company'' with Bill/Katie/Ivy/Wyatt?  Maybe not though since  it seems like they set it up for Thomas to jump ship. Maybe having an actual designer might be what gets Bill to back this.

• Love 3

OK....I'm confused.  Did Maya & Rick ask Nicole to be a surrogate or just be an egg donor?  Donor doesn't mean a year out of her life.....again, I'm confused.  'Splain' please 'cause that seemed to change during the show.  I'm home with the cold from hell and may have zoned out.

• Love 2

OK....I'm confused.  Did Maya & Rick ask Nicole to be a surrogate or just be an egg donor?  Donor doesn't mean a year out of her life.....again, I'm confused.  'Splain' please 'cause that seemed to change during the show.  I'm home with the cold from hell and may have zoned out.

They asked for both an egg from Nicole and for her to carry said baby so i'd be Rick and Nicole's baby?

• Love 2

They asked for both an egg from Nicole and for her to carry said baby so i'd be Rick and Nicole's baby?

Yes, I believe this is what they asked. Edited by ByTor