Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

As much as I hate to admit it, I felt kinda bad for Thomas there for a minute; this is why you don't disrespect you parents. Of course, Thomas is in the dark about Ridge's real motivations, but maybe it will cause him to reflect on those hurtful accusations he flung at his dad, and maybe think about what you wish for; saying you want a parent out of your life is far different than actually achieving that goal, and Ridge's implacability is showing that very clearly to Thomas. I seriously doubt that we will see Thomas boarding a plane to Paris though. Nope. Could this be the start of a new fashion house? Although, I really don't see Thomas going into competition with his sister, but I have a feeling that this turn of events in Thomas's life bodes well for the viewers long term. Of course the loose cannon in all of this is Brooke. I think she might have bought a miracle baby if Ridge hadn't evicted Thomas. No, I think Brooke is going to give that the real squinty eye. Then there is Caroline's demeanor; she looked like a sheep on the way to slaughter when Ridge was telling Thomas to get lost. If she keeps that up, Brooke will put it all together in two seconds. 

Really Puffzilla? You are so transparent. So, it is take your clothes off or take a hike? I see this panning out one of two ways:

1. Ivy comes into her own, nails it by taking the runway by storm, and becomes a media darling; effectively making Steffy's head explode. 
  2. Ivy is a huge hit; Steffy takes credit for it, saying she always knew that Ivy was a natural for the runway, and she gets the added bonus of looking magnanimous for giving Ivy a second chance.

I vote for option #1. You go on and work that shit Ivy girl. 

Oh Liam, I almost have no words for you. What a twerpy little ass kiss you are. So, now that Eric is on board, and has said everything is A OK, and Ivy and Steffy are best buds again, now, you are going to go on about how Ivy really is a good person who lost her way? And how she does belong at  Forrester? Shut that Vegan piehole son. You don't give a flying fig about Ivy. All you care about is who is buttering your bread. Maybe Liam should wear even tighter pants, then maybe some of his smarts would be squeezed upward to his brain. 

• Love 20

Dear god, Caroline's already started with the belly rubbing.

What belly?

If she turns to the side, she disappears.

As far as Liam is concerned, his head is so far up Steffy's ass that he can't see the truth of anything, not that I would ever buy his version of the truth.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 12

I don't know who the hair stylists on this show are, but they need to be replaced. Ivy's hair looked limp and thin, Steffys looked like a full blown lion mane, and carolines looked like it was chewed off by a goat. Tk needs to think about getting a little bit of botox in that deep crevice line in his forehead, and his hair always looks oily!! 

• Love 12

And I might add, if they send Thomas to Paris, please replace him with someone shorter...he is too tall for this motley crew. Ridge says, I cant even look up at my own son. Well dear Ridge, you HAVE  to look up at him  because he towers over you!! 

• Love 6

It doesn't matter if RM, TK, Bradley Cooper, Sir Laurence Olivier, et al portrayed Ridge. The guy's a first-class ASS! Maybe not necessarily tell Thomas about the pregnancy (which I disagree with) but at least tell him WHY he's being sent away -- the real reason.

I guess I'm not on board with all of the criticism over Thomas's looks. I don't think he's that bad looking and could actually pass off as the offspring of RM's Ridge and Taylor. I like very tall guys, so his height is no issue with me. Yeah, his wardrobe kinda sucks, but at least he looks like a clean trendy designer and not some rumbled derelict who woke up in a dumpster. I like Caroline's new tousled bob haircut. That poufy half up-do she used to wear when her hair was long just emphasized her fragile china-doll demeanor and didn't really go well with her makeup, attitude and fashion choices. Now, she has the whole picture. "On fleek" as they say.

I can't wait until Brooke catches wind of Caroline's pregnancy. All hell's gonna break loose. How I wish Stephanie was still alive. She and TK would be ON FI-YAH!

I hope that Ivy slams it out of the park as the lingerie model. I think she will totally rock the "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof" look (like somebody suggested upthread.) Leave the trashy stripper-pole pieces to Steffy.

Oh hell....

I see from today's sneak peak clip that now MAYA has "baby rabies."

• Love 12
Tk needs to think about getting a little bit of botox in that deep crevice line in his forehead

It is distracting for sure, but I'm actually glad he's not going the fix-it route. There are too many people in Hollywood, and certainly on this show (looking at YOU, Hunter Tylo and JMW) who have gone sooooooooo far overboard with the surgery. It's a good message to just be yourself, flaws and all. I don't think people should photoshop themselves unless they're hideously embarrassed with one of their features and it's holding them back mentally. I think women (especially actresses) have it a lot worse than men, who tend to look more distinguished with age (Paul Newman, for one).

• Love 13

So I looked him up, the actor that plays Thomas is 6' 2".  Which is tall, but not abnormally.  From the way he appears on the show and the way everyone talks, I thought he'd be 6' 6".  The issue is that everyone else is so short.  My solution?  Fire the shorties.  Starting with Beady Eyes.  There's no way that he's actually the 5' 11" they list him at.  He might be that in Tom Cruise measurements, where you just have to lop off the four inch embellishment.

• Love 6

So I looked him up, the actor that plays Thomas is 6' 2". Which is tall, but not abnormally. From the way he appears on the show and the way everyone talks, I thought he'd be 6' 6". The issue is that everyone else is so short. My solution? Fire the shorties. Starting with Beady Eyes. There's no way that he's actually the 5' 11" they list him at. He might be that in Tom Cruise measurements, where you just have to lop off the four inch embellishment.

I'm sorry but I don't see Thomas as being only 6'2". TK is listed as 6'1" and LG at 5"9" and he towers over them.

• Love 4

I'm sorry but I don't see Thomas as being only 6'2". TK is listed as 6'1" and LG at 5"9" and he towers over them.

There is NO WAY LG is 5'9".  I'm 5'9"; LG is just shorter than Karla Mosley who is just shorter than JY and he can't be any taller than 5'8"

• Love 3

Let's just say actual height is irreverent but Thomas does appear to tower over everyone.

What is wrong with the hair department? First we have Steffy looking like Cousin It and now we have Cousin It looking like he took a dump on Rick's head. No Nicole, Surrogacy doesn't mean you have to sleep with pencil dick it just means a "turkey baster" is used instead. I would imagine a "turkey baster" would be more pleasurable. Look at it this way Nicole, you can have all the sex you want, with Zende, without the worry. I would have to assume that Nicole is not a virgin though.

Excuse me but does Liam have a clone? Who was that arguing with Steffy? Was he arguing because Steffy is disrespecting Ivy like Rick did or does he know that Ivy would look much better in her undies than Steffy would? I'm still not convinced that Steffy is on the up and up. Will Ivy be parading in her undies for naught because, after a photo shoot, Steffy will than say it's not good enough and than pull the campaign? I don't think Steffy wants Ivy to be successful even at a cost to FC.

Like I thought, Wyatt is all for it. I don't thing it was in a lounge lizard kind of way but in a way that he knows that this would be a really good thing for Ivy. After seeing Ivy in her undies, I know it's going to be a good thing for the viewers. There is no comparison to either Steffy or Hope. IMO, AB is in the top 5 most beautiful women on TV day or night.

• Love 10

I didn't think that the dominatrix outfit that Ivy wore was all that overtly sexy.  A lot more was covered up than what Steffy usually wears.  

I just don't get all these TV actresses and their pregnancy belly holding.  It's like they think the babe is going to come tumbling out of their vagina, so they need to hold it up.  So stupid.  

• Love 4

I just don't get all these TV actresses and their pregnancy belly holding.  It's like they think the babe is going to come tumbling out of their vagina, so they need to hold it up.  So stupid.  

It's in the "How to act pregnant" manual on page 1. ;)

Wow Maya, that's not asking a lot of your teenage sister.

Does this mean we'll soon see the two thinnest women on this show walking around holding their flat bellies ?

• Love 8

Not only that, the baby conversation went from 0-60 in a matter of minutes. From Maya tentatively broaching the baby subject to Rick saying he'd be ok with adoption to what about a surrogate to how'd you like my college-age sister to carry it to actually putting said teen sister on the spot by asking her out of the blue. Wow, you guys really put some thought into this important decision!

• Love 12
Shirtless Chickenhead = My eyes! My eyes!

Yeah, he appears to be working on at least a B cup with those moobs of his. Meanwhile, Ivy was working that bustier hard. Look out Victoria's Secret. (And is that line still called Brooke's Bedroom?)

Zende and Nicole don't do much for me. When they kiss IMO it seems sibling-like instead of scorching young love. And with the bomb Maya and Rick dropped on Nicole today, is B&B about to do their own take on Jane the Virgin?

I could swear I heard chirping sounds in the vicinity of Steffy's hair.

• Love 8

Ivy and Wyatt are very hot together, which is so surprising to me because I could not stand Wyatt the last few months he was with Hope.  Anyway, making Ivy walk the runway in her underwear better blow up in Steffy's face.  Speaking of, did JMW get more injections?  Today her upper lip looked like it had gained another tier.

I think it's incredibly selfish of Maya to ask her teenage sister to be her surrogate; it's even more selfish for her to ask Nicole to have a baby with Rick, carry it to term, and then hand it over to them to raise.  I really hope this story line dies quickly and those two go back to doing whatever they've been doing, off screen.

So I looked him up, the actor that plays Thomas is 6' 2".  Which is tall, but not abnormally.  From the way he appears on the show and the way everyone talks, I thought he'd be 6' 6". 

Was just coming to post the same thing.  PF towers over TK,and TK towers over LG,.  So if PF is only 6'-2", then those two must not be very tall.  I know Jacob Young is fairly short, and LG wearing heels was never taller than him ... so she's probably 5'-4" or so?  And TK 5'-9" or 5'-10"? 

• Love 7

Wow, you guys really put some thought into this important decision!

Yeah, I liked the "we've been talking about this" line. What they left out was the last part...we've been talking about this for the past 60 seconds.

I didn't think that the dominatrix outfit that Ivy wore was all that overtly sexy.

I actually thought it was fairly frumpy, and covered more than lots of swimsuits do. In fact, I think the top Ivy was wearing was cut lower and more revealing than the lingerie.

I think it's incredibly selfish of Maya to ask her teenage sister to be her surrogate; it's even more selfish for her to ask Nicole to have a baby with Rick, carry it to term, and then hand it over to them to raise.

Yeah, the fact that Nicole would be both the mother and the aunt may be a tad awkward, even for this family :)

• Love 7

Rick and Maya being on makes me realize how bad I feel for KM and JY.  It has to be really difficult to portray characters when you have no idea how they are going to be from day to day.  Rick is power hungry...no Rick is nice...no Rick is mean...Rick shoots guns at work...no, Rick really IS nice...Maya is sweet...Maya is a gold digger...Maya is a mean girl...Maya is nice.  Make up your minds!

• Love 9

I've always heard that surrogates should not be women who have not been pregnant/had children before.  I think the most Nicole should help with, if she's comfortable with it, is being an egg donor.  They can find someone else to actually carry the baby to term.  I think they jumped the gun asking Nicole, but I don't think the request was wrong in and of itself.  Just not well thought out.  Which you'll have when it happens in the span of 30 minutes.

• Love 7

Today's show took me all of about 5 minutes to watch because I fast-forwarded right through Nicole & Zende (sheesh, they make Carter look dynamic!) and Maya/Rick's baby talk. Just not interested. At all.

Totally thought Ivy was already wearing the bedroom line when she had on that super-skimpy white tank top. Who wears this stuff to the office?!

I thought it was funny when he dropped to the floor for push-ups--a self-awareness that he is not in the best shape!

Edited by Shira
  • Love 9

I've always heard that surrogates should not be women who have not been pregnant/had children before.  I think the most Nicole should help with, if she's comfortable with it, is being an egg donor.  They can find someone else to actually carry the baby to term.  I think they jumped the gun asking Nicole, but I don't think the request was wrong in and of itself.  Just not well thought out.  Which you'll have when it happens in the span of 30 minutes.

I always think surrogacy is something that should be offered, not reqeusted. Like, let Nicole know you want a baby, and need a surrogate, and hope she comes to a place where she offers to help. I just think it's not the kind of request anyone is going to feel like they can refuse, and that's a pretty crappy place to put someone.

And yeah, Nicole is so young. I just think it's an awful lot to ask of someone who's barely out of high school.

I thought it was funny when he dropped to the floor for push-ups--a self-awareness that he is not in the best shape!

That was hilarious! I wondered if DB just threw that in. It seemed so awesomely random.

• Love 10

I've always heard that surrogates should not be women who have not been pregnant/had children before. I think the most Nicole should help with, if she's comfortable with it, is being an egg donor. They can find someone else to actually carry the baby to term. I think they jumped the gun asking Nicole, but I don't think the request was wrong in and of itself. Just not well thought out. Which you'll have when it happens in the span of 30 minutes.

You are right that being a surrogate requires mental health as well as physical health. That is why a surrogate shoul experience child birth before becoming a surrogate. Nicole's age is not much of a factor since she is at least 21 years old. I'm not sure If it is a requirement for surrogacy, in CA, but Rick, Maya, and Nicole, if she decides to be a surrogate, should have a legal contract. Nicole should go through mental screening as well as being tested for genetic disorders. Rick should also be tested for genetic disorders as to endurance a healthy baby. Fathers and mothers can carry dormant genetic disorders separately that when combined can be very harmful to the baby.

As I said, I'm not sure of the requirements, in CA, because Maya and Nicole are sisters; but my daughter, just to become a egg donor, was required to go through mental screening plus have her blood tested for 99 genetic disorders. Because my daughter was married, her husband also had to go through mental screening.

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 4

Oh hell....

I see from today's sneak peak clip that now MAYA has "baby rabies."

That was a pretty bold request by Rick and Maya, with very little preamble.

Nicole and Zende are deadly dull as young luv/ teen scenesters. Perhaps the anxiety of Nicole giving up her first born will give the couple something to do besides not acting like hormonal teenagers.

• Love 6

Shira quote

With the spray tan, Wyatt now looks like a loaf of wheat bread.

I didn't think that the dominatrix outfit that Ivy wore was all that overtly sexy.  A lot more was covered up than what Steffy usually wears.  

Hard to call the lingerie style anything but retro -- I didn't like the brass hook-and-eye closure against the dated black lace treatment. 

• Love 1

Wouldn't it make more sense for Nicole to just donate her eggs and have another woman serve as incubator? That was such a selfish request of Maya. Nicole is so young and just coming into her own (well, thanks to Maya for the most part.) Being pregnant would totally suck. It would put a serious crimp in her budding relationship with Zende and slam the brakes on her fledgling career as a *cough* dancin' machine, I mean model.

Hey, bring back Bridget to serve as the surrogate. She's finally had one healthy baby and her uterus incompetency is probably miraculously cured via a few Google search results. Then there could be a big baby drama about her deciding to keep her second-born after all since it could be her "last chance," blah, blah, blah...

I would say that this would be a great time to drag out the "laboratory scrambled eggs" SL for a retread. The problem is that the only women's eggs in the deep freeze belong to Bridget and Brooke. I'd even be OK with another racial *oops!* in the delivery room (aka Amber) but those two can't qualify as they are Rick's blood relatives. Damn!

I didn't care for Ivy in the teddy. It was very meh and did nothing for her. AB has a nice figure, but just not in that. I'm sure that the disconnect was AB's portrayal as Ivy being extremely self-conscious and awkward. This would work great if FC took Steffy's old "Hollywood Glamour" campaign out of Thorne's basement and retooled it into a lingerie line. Ivy would totally sell out updated Rita Hayworth and Elizabeth Taylor inspired negligees, slips, etc.

Was Ivy's offhand remark to Wyatt about having body issues a subtle shout-out to AB's drastic weight loss?

I don't think DB looked that awful without his shirt. I'd actually prefer that to Zende or Carter. They look like that if you hugged them, their bodies would feel like a GI Joe doll -- all hard angular plastic.  I think I figured out why Carter and Maya never dated. Can you imagine going out for a romantic dinner with a fitness fanatic? I doubt that many upscale restaurants cater to egg whites and protein powder. Well, this IS L.A. we're talking about....

Edited by grisgris
  • Love 5

I've wondered if all belly holding is because of the padding they use to simulate pregnancy.  Maybe it shifts around if they're not careful and they're trying to keep it in place.

• Love 2

Oddly enough, the one character that didn't do this, like at all, was Hope. I just thought about that as I remember Steffy grabbing at her flat stomach from the minute the stick turned blue, Brooke was doing that and now Caroline.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 1

I agree with those who say Maya and Rick are incredibly selfish to ask Nicole to do them this huge ass favor. She is way too young and immature to be having a baby, never mind to give up what would technically be her first born. I'm not even sure they should ask her to be an egg donor at this stage in her life as it amounts to the same thing. She/s only 19 or 20 years old and on what is in her mind an incredible adventure. I hope she says no.

Thomas be gone. I'm so sick of his whining ass. And he hunches over when talking to the others, which is why I think people zone in on his height. Personality and character wise, however, he is a very small man.

• Love 7

One thing that really slays me is how Thomas keeps moaning about Ridge riding him.

*snicker*

Awww shit, baby rabies has hit my precious Raya, someone pass me a hazmat suit please. Stat! Also, I fully understand the request and it's a clever one but give Nicole a chance to get her groove on first before you pump her full of baby, nobody wants another Virgin Mary scenario.

ETA I agree with grisgris's incubator idea, it makes a lot more sense. Although I think a year of wedded bliss prior would be preferential at least for this Raya fan or hell even a year of wacky, wedded whatever. You just got married, calm down! What is it with this show? What newlywed does this?

Nicole's eggs aren't going anywhere if she freezes them for you and guys (with the exception of Ridge) pop it out well past the age of propriety.

Hey, I love Bridget as much as the next girl but the squick factor of your brother's sperm inside you is to my mind insurmountable.

Edited by slayer2

If Nicole actually agrees to this, I can almost guarantee that, somehow, the baby will end up being her baby with Zende.  I could easily see them going a similar route to what GH did with Maxie as Lulu's surrogate.  She'll end up actually pregnant with Zende's baby, but she'll keep on letting Maya believe she was inseminated as planned, until after the baby is born.  

But I totally agree with everyone who says what a horrible (and selfish) idea it is to ask Nicole to do this, especially when it wouldn't be just one or the other (either her egg or she carries someone else's fertilized egg).  Asking someone of her age and experience to get inseminated, carry her first biological child for 9 months, and then just hand that baby over and play "Aunt" to him/her for the rest of her life is just too much.  It's so unfair to put her in this position.  

• Love 8

I think that the whole thing really takes a swipe at adoption. First of all, Zende is a prime example of how great life can turn out for an adopted child and its family.. Secondly, everybody was supposed to be so accepting of Maya. So now she insists that any child she raises must have Forrester and Avant genes. That just smacks of hypocrisy.

I hope that Nicole turns Maya down flat. Also, could this prompt a visit to town by Mama Avant? I liked her OK. The father can stay home.

It also seems like it would be odd to have Caroline and Nicole pregnant at the same time. That all but telegraphs a "tock."

• Love 10

All these baby SLs have reminded me just how little I care for baby stories anymore. The last character on this show I've given two shits about whether she spawned or not was Bridget.

I agree with whoever said that it's way too soon for a Raya baby. Let them work on being a couple that isn't despised for being entitlement dicks, THEN give 'em a kid to fuck up.

• Love 8

All these baby SLs have reminded me just how little I care for baby stories anymore. The last character on this show I've given two shits about whether she spawned or not was Bridget.

I agree with whoever said that it's way too soon for a Raya baby. Let them work on being a couple that isn't despised for being entitlement dicks, THEN give 'em a kid to fuck up.

To be fair, everyone is despised at Forrester at this point but the baby rabies ain't my cup of tea. Give me bathtime and love in the afternoon any day over diapers, wrung hands and who's the real daddy storylines. As far as soaps are concerned I hate babies. They ruin everything.

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 2

3 stories going on and two are about babies and one is about a woman being forced to be an underwear model.

Riveting stuff I tell ya.

I'm not sure how that last one would be any kind of punishment to anyone that isn't Aly. It's fashion FFS. Hell, back in the Halcyon Days of Steffy's "I hate Logans" phase, she was wanting to do modeling for Brooke's Bedroom after getting the company from Bill.

I hated her fight with Hope, but at least they were evenly matched for their level of entitlement and non existent class. Ivy for all her antics these past months is still a better person than Steffy ever will be.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 5

Give me bathtime and love in the afternoon any day over diapers, wrung hands and who's the real daddy storylines.

Please no. I do not want to see Raya bathing in the middle of the Forrester mansion. You know they'd totally drag that tub out into the living room if they could.

Rick and Maya wanting a baby is the only logical step for them at this point. Rick's simmered down on wanting to run Forrester so he's actually got time on his hands to be a very present daddy.

While I think it's a not well thought out request, I had no problem Maya asking her sister to be their surrogate/egg donor. For one thing, it fits right into Maya's sense of entitlement and 'Want, Take, Have' philosophy and for another, she really has no one else she can ask. What's riskier, asking a family member or trying to find a surrogate who isn't a gold digger and going to try to blackmail/extort them for more money and/or take the baby hostage as a perpetual meal ticket? No reason why Nicole can't say 'Hell no!'.

I agree that her being the egg donor and someone else being the surrogate would be the way to go. But again, they'd have to trust that surrogate a lot even with all the legal contracts they draw up.

• Love 1

My question is - what would Myra be doing if Nicole never moved to town?  Shouldn't she have thought of this stuff when her man bits were cut off?  Shouldn't the idea of a bio kid have gone out the window when she decided to live as a woman attracted to men?

I know I'm looking way to deeply into a half ass told story.

• Love 4

As far as soaps are concerned I hate babies. They ruin everything.

I'm kind of mixed on this.  I'm not crazy about baby storylines either, but when there are no babies to SORAS into teens in 2 years, the show just focuses on the same old people, which can get REALLY boring.

I'm not sure how that last one would be any kind of punishment to anyone that isn't Aly.

I'm not sure either.  Steffy told Ivy she has a great body and has nothing to be embarrassed about...doesn't sound like an evil thing to me, yet somehow Steffy IS doing this as a punishment.

• Love 2

I cannot with the baby rabies storyline so I'll just move on from that.

Ivy looked incredible in the lingerie - much better than the blow-up doll look Steffy would no doubt sport, Much more appealing to men and women alike. I hope Steffy's little plan to humiliate or scare off Ivy blows up in her puffy face - big-time. 

I am still astonished to be saying this, but I just love Wyatt and Ivy. They are my favorite couple these days because of their friendship and undeniable chemistry. There isn't this hint of the other shoe dropping the way there was with Ivy and Liam or Wyatt and Hope.

They seem to have so much fun together (far more fun than the "FUN!!!" Steffy claims to bring to the running-out-of-Steam relationship) and not just in bed, either.

I had to chuckle at Wyatt doing pushups before Ivy came out to sport her new look and you know what, I find it refreshing for Wyatt to not be this perfectly chiseled form (and be self-aware LOL). Yes, it's a soap and a fantasy but I like the nods to real life, too, and most men don't look like Joe Manganiello. 

I'm still holding out hope that there will be rival fashion house in the works. A girl can dream.

• Love 8

They seem to have so much fun together (far more fun than the "FUN!!!" Steffy claims to bring to the running-out-of-Steam relationship) and not just in bed, either.

More fun than playing with dollar store plastic parachute men? How can that be???
  • Love 10

You know what might be an interesting story (to me, anyway)? Rick and Maya attempt to adopt and face roadblocks and prejudice along the way. Trite and cliche? Perhaps, but there's no way in hell I'm turning this show back on to watch the Fertility Follies. I'm already creeped out by Caroline having a baby with Lord of the Small Pants. And who the hell asks their little sister, a young lady with a blossoming career and new boyfriend, to disrupt their life for nine months? Adopt, assholes!

More romance and fashion, less baby rabies, please.

• Love 14

My question is - what would Myra be doing if Nicole never moved to town?  Shouldn't she have thought of this stuff when her man bits were cut off?  Shouldn't the idea of a bio kid have gone out the window when she decided to live as a woman attracted to men?

I know I'm looking way to deeply into a half ass told story.

That is so true. If Maya didn't have the forethought to have a sperm sample stored before her transition so that she could later have a biological child, then it shouldn't matter with Rick that the child be biologically related to her. Basically, she was all IN on transitioning and willing to give up having a biological child so...why the change now? There's an undercurrent of Maya trying to ensure her place in the Forrester family by making sure she has 'true' biological connections that can't be waved away if the worst happens.

Or this really could be just the launch for Maya and Rick to realize what myopic butts they're being and have Zende remind them that adoption is a good thing. In addition to them facing bigotry and discrimination there's loads of potential storylines with Rick falling for the surrogate or Maya/RIck buying a kidnapped kid on the black market (like Billy on Y&R) and the parents coming to look for it.

Had they timed this better they could've done a cross-over Y&R/B&B event with Maya/Rick unknowingly adopting a stolen Sage/Nick (Adam)'s baby on Y&R. Jacob Young's been through it before on AMC/OLTL, why not do it again, LOL.

• Love 10

I'm not sure either.  Steffy told Ivy she has a great body and has nothing to be embarrassed about...doesn't sound like an evil thing to me, yet somehow Steffy IS doing this as a punishment.

It's punishment because Ivy is not comfortable doing it. Otherwise setting up your rival to look hot and sexy is just stupid or extremely confident. Since it's Steffy, I vote for stupid.

• Love 14

I am still astonished to be saying this, but I just love Wyatt and Ivy. They are my favorite couple these days because of their friendship and undeniable chemistry. There isn't this hint of the other shoe dropping the way there was with Ivy and Liam or Wyatt and Hope.

Since they ran over Ivy to get back together, Liam seems to be left further and further behind by Steffy's personal behavior and attitude as president of FC -- her actions and reactions to the Ally Death Video, and deliberately ordering reticent Ivy to be the new keister model of Forrester Creations Knickers line. More often than not, Liam has to be convinced into agreement with Steffy's administrative choices, and only by the grace of schtupping Madame President is he allowed to voice a discouraging word about her managerial decisions.

There's been a sort of sea-change in Liam; he's always backed Steffy (in spite of everything) and defended her activities to her detractors, but recently it's as if the scales are falling from his eyes and he is seeing Steffy as her enemies and victims see her.

That can't be good for Liam. He occasionally takes his code of conduct out of the back of his closet and walks it around the block. As a Spencer, the ethical costume becomes uncomfortable for day-to-day back-stabbing and double-dealing of underlings and must be removed -- Empire is built upon the bones of the conquered -- and Liam is a reluctant Master of the Universe, not good about owning final decisions about anything. That and his argumentative administration as Vice President will become a working and bedroom issue for Steffy.

Steffy likes obsequious, bowing and scraping Liam. Steffy does not like Liam with a moral cause and a clear vision -- a very inconvenient philosophy to how she treats people and lives her life.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 11