Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I really needed Ridge to be a little more self-aware during his talk with Caroline--remember Nick tracking you down at Big Bear in 2006 because of Brooke, Ridge?--but I'm absolutely certain the show deliberately avoided that particular tidbit.  But they did let him own his mistake here, and Caroline 'fessed up about almost everything--and it was really, really good.

Conversely, Thomas still being all bent out of shape with Steffy about Dad--let alone those two invocations of "Oh, I could take anything from him!" (and even Steffy got to side-eye him for that, so points to her) does make me wonder where they're going with him.  Or, rather, where they can go with him from here--which probably depends on exactly how Caroline's pregnancy is revealed.

Wyatt and Ivy...cute couple, not really invested in them apart from Ashleigh Brewer's legs and accent, so they can just go ahead and get their sex montage on.

• Love 3

The scene between LG and TK was fantastic. Emotional and heartfelt. Say what you want about Ridge, but on this day he placed all the blame on himself instead of placing it on Caroline. Could you see Liam doing this. Liam is never blames himself. He's always the victim. I just didn't like Caroline telling Ridge that Thomas just misunderstood the situation. How can being virtually passed out be a sign to jump my bones. That's what Caroline should have told Ridge and not defend Thomas on any way. I'm pretty sure that when Ridge confronts Thomas he's going to lie his ass off and tell Ridge she wanted it as much as he did.

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 12
Liam, on the other hand...

Yep, if Hope showed up Liam's head would swivel so fast it would break the sound barrier. But I supposed that's a game Steffy has no problem playing.

They each owned their wrongs and didn't blame the other.

They didn't but I'm still putting most of the blame on Ridge. If he'd just been completely open with Caroline about his vasectomy the whole mess with Thomas probably wouldn't have happened. Poor Caroline. Seems like every time she turns around she's getting fcuked over--literally and figuratively--by a Forrester man.

• Love 8

I was really impressed with the confession scenes with LG & TK. I thought they did a great job. Caroline having such a hard time getting out to Ridge what happened that nite was excruciating to watch! Poor thing...having to tell Ridge she spent the nite with Thomas or rather he spent the nite with her. Ewww!

I would have had a really hard time with that one too. I think the only thing that would have been more fitting would be doing it as a "puke take" a la Stephen Colbert. (Not that sleeping with Thomas is humorous in any way...more vomit inducing IMHO.)

Here's The Late Show's puke take of "Gone With the Wind" with Emily Blunt & Stephen Colbert. One of those things that shouldn't be funny but OMG, it so is! Cracks me up every time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG940q9Jva0

• Love 7

I'm sorry, but this is such fitting karma for Ridge. I know the circumstances with Ridge/Eric/Brooke were different, but still...

Oh, not even just because of Eric...I absolute loathed when he came between Brooke and Thorne with that scheme Stephanie came up with in Paris back in the day, too. Mind you, he was happily married to Taylor back then. Then there's all the manipulation when she was with Nick.

Eric I feel less sorry for, since he knew she wasn't completely over Ridge when they got together and the fact that he's a complete moron with women, being second to human jellyfish Liam.

• Love 3

I love on this show the reveal of Caroline admitting she slept with her husband's son is just so honest and no theatrics. It wasn't happening in the middle of a wedding with someone bursting in and revealing it to Ridge at the altar. It was Caroline herself telling him the truth, same with the vasectomy bombshell. 

• Love 11

I love on this show the reveal of Caroline admitting she slept with her husband's son is just so honest and no theatrics. It wasn't happening in the middle of a wedding with someone bursting in and revealing it to Ridge at the altar. It was Caroline herself telling him the truth, same with the vasectomy bombshell.

Huh. I guess some people do learn from past mistakes.*

*Yeah, I know, Thomas is a creep and it's likely revisionist history on the part of the writers. But I agree that Caroline is handling this way better than she did with Rick.

• Love 4

Agreed with Waldo13 and politichick.

Sonny/Brenda used to be one of my favorites. They had this one of the kind, all-consuming, immature and destructive love that brought bad qualities in them.  Reckless, selfish, possessive and dishonest.  Brenda was so upset seeing Sonny with Lily so she had sex with a friend. Sonny trashed Brenda and Jax's wedding by brought Jax's ex...

Love is the active concern for the life and the growth of that which we love. If you love someone, then you sincerely wish for them what they want for themselves.  For example, Caroline truly want a family and children with Ridge. Despite Ridge's initially great reluctance, he saw the error of his ways. It was unfair for your partner making big sacrifice for your "live in the moment" philosophy when you are in a serious and committed relationship. I am glad Ridge realized his mistake and come to his sense.  To love somebody is not just a strong feeling - it is a decision, judgement and promise.  Mature love is not the popular myth "falling in love" but rather it is a "standing in love"  In other words, if people conceive of love not as a feeling but rather an action, then they can actually focus on improving the way they love their partners.  One major reason that Sonny and Brenda failed as a couple was dishonesty  He was unable to come clean about his dangerous mob life.  But the fact that both Ridge and Caroline are able to be honest with each other show they have mature love.

Edited by sweetautumn
  • Love 3

Just when it seems like Thorsten Kaye & Linsey Godfrey couldn't get better, they did. Their scenes in Friday's episode were flawless, from start to finish. Ronn Moss couldn't even begin to pull off what TK did with LG in that episode alone.  I'm glad that Caroline is finally confiding to Ridge & that Ridge took responsibility for his mistakes, unlike Thomas, who lied that he has never had to take anything that wasn't his. I'm guessing that Caroline & now Ridge would very strongly disagree.

I doubt [Thomas] banged Caroline, she has no recollection of it and that would certainly cement his heterosexuality.

I respectfully disagree. For one thing, the pregnancy and Ridge's infertility prove otherwise.

As he proved with Ivy & Wyatt,  Liam's uselessness knows no bounds.  If Liam really wanted things to be better for Wyvy, then he would've at least stood up for Ivy when Steffy fired her, but he was too mesmerized by Cha-Cha at the time to use what little good judgment he had. The thought of Liam shaking in his booties over Quinn is hilarious, not that I blame him, because the only thing scarier to Liam than Quinn's being mean is her playing nice.  

Steffy had [Liam's] balls kept in a jar inside her purse lol

What balls?

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 4

Um, Liam can stand up to Steffy on the Ivy issue all he wants, but it's still her decision because she is the president. She knows he doesn't really agree with her choice but it is her choice and the only person who can force her to undo it is Ridge or maybe Eric. And yes, it was a cold, cold thing to do, but she kept calling her a murderer and threatening to call the police. I would have canned her ass, too. And as I've said countless times before, it's not like her father had anything at all to do with the creation of Forrester or its creations, so she's not entitled to shit. And please, no Marone stuff because Eric considers Ridge to be a Forrester and his son and it was Ridge's mother's family money that started the company.

Now, I haven't missed Brooke and her harping one bit these past few days, but I will enjoy seeing her head explode when she learns that Ridge told Caroline about the vasectomy and she didn't leave him or anything close to that.

How ever will Thomas redeem himself? Will Ridge ever forgive his predatory ass? Even before he knew it was Thomas Caroline had slept with and thought it was just a friend, he thought the guy had taken advantage of her vulnerable state. 

Where do Nicole and Zende live? It seems Thomas has moved into the Forrester mansion. Is Nicole in the maid's room now?

• Love 3
I respectfully disagree. For one thing, the pregnancy and Ridge's infertility prove otherwise.

Soap sterility is very flexible.  I'm guessing we'll eventually find out that Ridge's doctor was reading the wrong patient's file or something.  When a soap character is told they're infertile or sterile, the only question is how long it will be before they have a miracle baby.  

• Love 15

Soap sterility is very flexible.  I'm guessing we'll eventually find out that Ridge's doctor was reading the wrong patient's file or something.  When a soap character is told they're infertile or sterile, the only question is how long it will be before they have a miracle baby.  

At least with Maya, there won't be any miracle babies. They might even pay a little attention to the painful aspect of not being able to have children biologically before we get into surrogates and donated eggs, etc. or adoption.  

As annoying as the trans retcon was, it's kind of nice to have a character where they actually have to write something different from the standard cliched soap heroine storylines. 

• Love 5

With this writing team, I wouldn't be surprised if they retconned maya to "She was a girl all along, her parents just decided they wanted a boy so raised her as such.  So all the 'painful surgeries' she talked about were just a nose job and a breast lift.  She had no idea she had a uterus all along!"  Or something like that.  Because these writers suck.  No continuity, no respect for even RECENT history and anything that we've already seen play out can and will be handwaved away.

Or, a Wizard did it!

• Love 9

I really needed Ridge to be a little more self-aware during his talk with Caroline--remember Nick tracking you down at Big Bear in 2006 because of Brooke, Ridge?--but I'm absolutely certain the show deliberately avoided that particular tidbit.  But they did let him own his mistake here, and Caroline 'fessed up about almost everything--and it was really, really good.

I'm waiting for the last anvil -- I'm pregative -- to hit the floor.

• Love 3

As I watched Ridge and Caroline all I kept hearing was that old saying about the chickens coming home to roost. In Ridge's case though, it isn't just a few stray birds, no, Ridge is dealing with the entire brood. I doubt Ridge will realize it though; at least for the time being, because he is going to be hurting in ways he never thought he could. Life's most important lessons tend to be the most painful, and maybe this will be a wake up call to Ridge? Once the dust settles and he can think past the immediate needs of Caroline, I hope he has time to think back to his actions with Caroline 1.0 and Brooke. Ridge always joked about hopping into bed with them when they were drunk/drugged; he never took seriously their claims of violation or his brothers distress, even though Thorne shot him and Nick wanted to. His very remark to Caroline "what kind of person does that?" shows he hasn't gotten there yet, and he doesn't realize that he is talking about himself. This may also serve to show Ridge the importance of honesty, and trusting in your love and trusting in your partners love. It is odd, but Ridge has just as much responsibility in what happened as Thomas does. And Caroline is the one now paying the price for both of their actions. 

Ah, but it sure made for some good soap viewing! When Ridge asked Caroline if she was sick? I was undone. When he realized she was talking about having sex with another man? I wanted to hug him and make him feel better. And Caroline? Wow. When she choked out Thomas's name at the end? Oh, I could so feel her distress and and her pain and her fear. I can't imagine blowing my mans world up like that, but I am so glad she went the distance and said what needed to be said. I almost don't want to see her tell him the rest. These two bring something out in each other that is very real and very riveting; I felt like I was watching a real life couple. 

I am surprised to say how much I enjoyed Steffy and Thomas. They made a good connection, and I was getting the brotherly/sisterly vibe with them for the first time. JMW's toned down makeup looks 100% percent better than the Cleopatra look she was angling for before; I can actually watch her now and not be distracted by her face. Now we just need to work on that hair...........but I digress. I loved those WTF looks she was shooting at Thomas, but I guess when you find out your brother just punched your dad, and that he has been whoring around with the staff? Steffy is the president of the company, so maybe she should step up and reign in her brother, since she was so hellbent on pulling rank on Ivy. 

Speaking of my favorite little Aussie; that was some hot stuff going on with her and Wyatt. Hot and sexy. Liam who?

• Love 8

I finally caught up on last week's scenes and wow, there were some doozies in there, so my thoughts are kind of jumbled right now but here goes.

Quinn is back with a vengeance. Nice work awakening the mama bear, Bill, and she should have mauled your ass six ways to Sunday for his unapologetic favortism (for...reasons...) of Liam over Wyatt. As for Waffle Boy, better sleep with one eye open, honey chile.

Ivy and Wyatt, sitting there and talking, with Wyatt's shirt partially undone are sexier all day, every day, than Liam and Steffy will ever be. I don't care how many lingerie looks Steffy puts on display. There is no there there with those two. I agree with whoever said that even if Hope did come back, Wyatt wouldn't give her more than a passing glance, because he understands the value of true love and loyalty. 

Of course, this is not to say I don't kinda sorta want Hope to return because what delicious karma that would be for Steffy and Liam.

tumblr_mybhuavhvT1spwwv4o1_500.gif

Maybe Hope can show up for a Christmas stint - just long enough to shake up Waffles and make Steffy stomp her stilleto'd feet some more.

Ridge/Caroline - they broke my heart, watching them. Ridge taking the blame (and yes, he should take a good portion of the blame because it was his lies that led to the entire situation) showed some growth, but I agree there is far more growth needed here. His bedding of a drunken Caroline I and a zonked out on meds Brooke and his lack of accountability for either actions to this day proves that point and it's a foregone conclusion that he will go after Thomas full-throttle (and rightfully so) but never take a moment to reflect on his own past.

Finally, the Thomas and Ridge confrontation that has been years in the making. Dare I say I was rooting for Thomas in those scenes (although I had to temporarily erase many things from mind in order to do so). Thomas reading Ridge for filth was spot-on because Ridge has been a pretty shitty father to all of his children, including the ones he helped to raise, and has gotten off virtually scot-free. His attempt to say he gave Thomas "everything" was laughable because children don't want material things, they just want their parent's love and time. They want to see their parent's face light up when they enter a room. Ridge was too busy playing musical beds to give his children much more than a by-your-leave. And WTF-ever to Ridge, the ultimate playboy, taking Thomas to task for bedding an intern. Bitch, please, take a seat. When Thomas slugged Ridge, I kind of cheered a little bit. I pretty much hate Thomas most of the time, but I liked him a lot in that moment and I finally felt a connection to Pierson.

Let's hope the momentum continues because the show has got my attention.

• Love 9

Quinn is back with a vengeance.

We'll see if she is back.  She'll probably disappear for another month and come back just to have the same conversation she's been having for over a year.

• Love 3

When a soap character is told they're infertile or sterile, the only question is how long it will be before they have a miracle baby.

Yep, look at ole Victor Newman. He is the king of miracle babies!! On the other hand, nothing, but nothing they could do for Thomas, that would make me think of him as an object of attraction!

• Love 3

Maybe I could get into the Ridge and Caroline scenes a little bit if that horrible black and white painting that Ridge did of Caroline wasn't constantly in their scenes. It's just... so bad.

Ridge may be an abstract artist based on that painting.  Abstract art is the kind of art that can make some people scratch their heads in confusion, like me. 

Edited by sweetautumn
  • Love 2

Maybe I could get into the Ridge and Caroline scenes a little bit if that horrible black and white painting that Ridge did of Caroline wasn't constantly in their scenes. It's just... so bad.

It is creepy. I'm half-expecting the camera to zoom in and show it has eyes, that are watching...every...move...you...make.

• Love 3

Today's scenes between Ridge and Caroline were totally raw.  So much emotion and sadness that it made me actually feel bad for the both of them.  Ridge looks totally defeated as a man, and is so disappointed that his woman was taken by his son.   

Steffy's hair continues to look worse every day.  Hey Steffy,  the '80's called and they want their hairstyle back.  It's so freaking HUGE and makes her head look micro tiny.  Bad, it's just bad.

• Love 6

I get Ridge has a lot to answer for, but I don't buy Thomas creeping on Caroline being on Ridge for not telling Caroline about the vasectomy.

Thomas climbing on top of Caroline is on HIM. He took advantage of a situation. Ridge and Caroline contributed to his having the opportunity to do what he did but HE was the one who decided to do something totally out of bounds wrong.  Ridge didn't drive him over there, open the door to her room, push him on top of her or facilitate the actual act in any way.

And what if Ridge had told Caroline about the vasectomy? She could've had the same reaction: implode, run away for time to think, drink and mix meds and call Thomas over to be her friend and given his current characterization he still probably would've taken advantage of the situation by rationalizing 'My dad can't give you a baby, but I can!'

People break up/get disappointing news all the time. How they choose to act on it and the actions of others in relation to that news is not on the bearer of the bad news unless they revealed it in a malicious intending to do harm.

It's kind of funny, Ridge is actually in a similar situation as Maya with her transgender secret: both made a personal life choice decision while they were single that was right for them and later made a (big) error in not giving their significant others a heads up on the situation because they were afraid of disappointing and/or being rejected by the person they loved. It's totally understandable why they hid it and they both deserve fall out from it, but it's on Caroline (and Rick in Maya's situation) on how they react to the revelation.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 9

Every time Caroline defended Thomas I was cringing and wondering why she was going on and on about he didn't know. Ridge was quite clear about it being all about Thomas and not about comforting Caroline. He didn't really blame her and that Thomas should have known. But we found out that Caroline was defending Thomas because he is the father of her baby. At the point of Caroline's reveal, Ridge did an excellent acting job at showing anguish and despair. Kudos to TK and LG for her part in the scene.

Eric is still an idiot. Of all things he sends flowers to his niece and doesn't get a full explanation of why she was fired. Somebody should see the expiration date, printed on his ass, and throw him out with the trash. Speaking of the trash, Steffy's and Thomas' conversation today, was another pity party for Thomas. Steffy isn't the brightest bulb in chandelier, but at least she gets the fact that she had a privilege childhood.

• Love 7
At the point of Caroline's reveal, Ridge did an excellent acting job at showing anguish and despair. Kudos to TK and LG for her part in the scene.

Seriously, they should both just get their Emmys delivered to them right now. It was actually hard for me to watch them today because it was like watching a real couple go through intense pain. I had the same feeling watching the movie "Black Swan"--really good acting, but so real that it was painful and uncomfortable to watch it.

Steffy and this version of Thomas totally look like siblings. Same eyes, same big lips. If Thomas had loads of lipstick and a giant wig on, he could pass as her (very tall) sister.

• Love 9

Every time Caroline defended Thomas I was cringing and wondering why she was going on and on about he didn't know. Ridge was quite clear about it being all about Thomas and not about comforting Caroline. He didn't really blame her and that Thomas should have known. But we found out that Caroline was defending Thomas because he is the father of her baby. At the point of Caroline's reveal, Ridge did an excellent acting job at showing anguish and despair. Kudos to TK and LG for her part in the scene.

Eric is still an idiot. Of all things he sends flowers to his niece and doesn't get a full explanation of why she was fired. Somebody should see the expiration date, printed on his ass, and throw him out with the trash. Speaking of the trash, Steffy's and Thomas' conversation today, was another pity party for Thomas. Steffy isn't the brightest bulb in chandelier, but at least she gets the fact that she had a privilege childhood.

Actually, I think that Caroline was defending Thomas because she cannot bear to think that he would actually  purposely take advantage of her and the situation, which he totally did. As Ridge pointed out, he knows her, sees her at work every day. He knew damn well she wasn't in the proper frame of mind to go from passionately loving Ridge who'd just broken her heart  to fucking Thomas. And seriously, even if she'd been a willing partner to blur the pain, which she was so not, he still should have backed the fuck up. 

Eric is an idiot and so is the actor for uttering the words about sending Ivy flowers. WTF quadrupled! And what happened to Ivy's hair? It's looking thinner and decidedly un Liz Taylor like.

• Love 8

Steffy actually said that marriages break up, things happen...she actually said that?  And she chews Thomas out & tells him he did have a privileged childhood? Steffy told Thomas he has "daddy issues"??? STEFFY???  Isn't this the same Steffy who was whining over "daddy left mommy, daddy wasn't there for us" ad nauseam not too long ago?  Maybe the weight of her hair is compressing her brain.

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 12
And what happened to Ivy's hair? It's looking thinner and decidedly un Liz Taylor like.

Maybe her job and her man aren't the only things she's lost to Steffy.

But we found out that Caroline was defending Thomas because he is the father of her baby.

What was her excuse before she found out she was pregnant? Lately she's been acting like she and Thomas are practically besties. I know she didn't want it to get out that she and Thomas had slept together but IMO there's a lot of air between being civil to a man you work with who took full advantage of you in a weakened state, and treating said man like he's just the swellest guy ever who you could totally mentor as a budding designer. I'm not blaming the victim, I just don't think the writing works. The writers seem, IMO, to be trying to bend themselves backward to avoid calling what Thomas did to Caroline a rape. Okay then, but stop trying to convince us that we didn't see what we saw, that is, a woman in no condition to give consent. AFAIC, how and why Caroline got in that condition is beside the point. Grrr.

• Love 7

Ivy and Steffy need to swap makeup artists and hairstylists. Ivy could totally rock the 1960's Liz Taylor look. I think that Ivy's worn hair extensions for quite a long time. I remember back in the episode when she had her "Aussie party" at the Forrester manse, that her hair was suddenly about 6" longer and she even made a remark about it. Maybe her own hair has grown out in length, but lacks the volume. I dunno.

Who cares about Ivy's hair? Those scenes with Ridge and Caroline were SMOKIN'! Wow! I was riveted and had to rewind three times to watch Caroline shriek "The father of my baby." Yes, those two deserve Emmys and if they don't submit those scenes as their reels, they're crazy.

Then next was awful submersion into Steffy/Thomas quicksand. Who needs to watch those two spoiled brats chew the scenery?

I'm gleefully waiting for Ivy to spill the beans about Steffy and Aly to Eric. I expect a fairly benign reaction from him, though. It's not like he's going to charge in to FC, yank Steffy by the hair (which would come off in his hand) slap the shit out of her, berate her for killing his granddaughter and insist that she rehire Ivy. I expect some squinting and grimacing and pondering. Maybe have a tepid talk with Steffy then wash his hands of the whole situation.

• Love 9

Just when I thought I was out... wow.  I had 2 weeks worth of episodes on my phone and I deleted all but last Friday's.  Dang it.  Now TK/LG have me pulled back in.

I'm really glad that Ridge pointed out that Thomas "took advantage" of Caroline.  (Yes, I know we aren't saying the "R" word anymore but thank you, Show, for making it perfectly clear without it.)  And her need to believe that Thomas wouldn't hurt her like that.  It's not what I would be feeling towards him but LG is selling it.  Pretty sure Thomas is sensing the oncoming storm. 

• Love 11

I caught the tail end of today's episode at work today. And TK and LG both did a good job of being devestated. Quite a departure from some similar scenes after the foundry boink Brooke had with Nick where they though RJ was the latter's child.

Miscast physically as he may be, TK has allowed for Ridge to be written in a new way that never would have happened if RM was still around. Today is but one example.

• Love 9

I want to guess that she's living in her childhood home, Taylor's house.

Now wasn't Taylor in Paris with Thorne? If so, wouldn't she have returned for Aly's funeral and to be there for her friend Thorne? And the rest of the Forrester family? And her daughter? If ever a girl needed her mother...

Or is Taylor roaming the streets of Paris in her pj's?

I wasn't going to watch Monday's show, but I am so glad I did. How friggin awesome was that? If I thought they were powerful Friday, well Monday was just the icing on the cake. Ridge’s anger and disbelief, his confusion and pain were right there with them in the loft. Dear Lord, when he shouted “he didn’t know your heart belonged to me”, I put all pretense of doing something else away and grabbed for my now ever ready box of Kleenex, and just watched and sobbed. I didn’t want Ridge to be angry with Caroline, but this involves men and their penises, and most men are very protective of their ladies velvet gloves, and get bent out of shape if another man has been messin around down there. I also realize how deeply he loves Caroline, and how shocking this is for him. So, I will forgive Ridge his anger. Especially after he was shouting “what is Thomas to you?” and Caroline just blurted it out. That look on TK’s face? That look in his eyes? In that moment, all of Ridge’s thirty years of being a jerk, and a spoiled mama’s boy, and an entitled brat just washed away, and all I could see and feel were his raging confusion and hurt. When Ridge hit the floor, all of my female chromosomes shot into action, and I wanted to hug him, and tell him it would be ok because he and Caroline love each other.

I can't even imagine Ronn Moss trying to pull those scenes off. 

Who let Eric into the main house ?

HA! I was wondering the same thing, and also if he got permission from the new Matriarch. 

• Love 15
I'm really glad that Ridge pointed out that Thomas "took advantage" of Caroline.  (Yes, I know we aren't saying the "R" word anymore but thank you, Show, for making it perfectly clear without it.)  And her need to believe that Thomas wouldn't hurt her like that.  It's not what I would be feeling towards him but LG is selling it. 

Yes. I felt like Ridge was speaking for that portion of the audience which isn't able to hand-wave away what happened just because Caroline seemingly does. And at least now I understand Caroline's thinking better (although the timing is off, IMO, but I guess that's largely the writers trying to tapdance their way out of using the "R" word).

Still not a fan of Ridge & Caroline, or Ridge in general, but I loves me some TK. He hit it out of park yesterday and LG trotted around the bases right along with him. Bravo and brava!

TK has allowed for Ridge to be written in a new way that never would have happened if RM was still around.

Absolutely. I think TK's performance over the past two episodes is a clear example of a show "taking a character in a different direction". When I hear Thomas and Steffy talking about what a player Ridge was back in the day it barely computes with me as a fairly recent viewer (I came in at close to the end of RM's tenure.) This angsty, distraught over his love for a woman stuff is right in TK's wheelhouse and if that's what TPTB wanted when they hired him, they made the right choice, I think.

• Love 12

I couldn't care less about either Ridge or Caroline so I'm not invested in whether they stay together or not. He's boring. And she's boring too. She was only fun as a bitch.

I'm not sure what Ivy thinks Eric can do at this point. But anything to help knock that smirk off of Steffy's face would be welcome. 

• Love 6

Steffy and this version of Thomas totally look like siblings. Same eyes, same big lips. If Thomas had loads of lipstick and a giant wig on, he could pass as her (very tall) sister.

You are so right!! I hate the way Thomas mouth looks. The bottom lip sticks out more than the top when he has his mouth closed...not an attractive look to me. And Steffy has lost all of her appeal due to the mouth and hair enlargement. Someone said it best, "bobblehead".

Yesterdays scene with Ridge and Caroline, are the epitome of what soaps are all about....making you want MORE and wanting to tune in to tomorrow episode. Very good.

• Love 9

It would be really sad if all we have on the soaps are bitches.  Haven't we seen enough cat-fight, hair pulling, verbal abuse, mud-fight, revenge sex, random sleeping arrangement already? Totally predictable and unintelligent!  

There is a theory that sometimes it is emotionally difficult for someone who had been rape or taken advantage to handle the truth.  Probably it's easier to make yourself believe that you did something self-destructive than to admit you have been violated. It is even more difficult for Caroline to believe she had been violated by someone who she thought of as a brother. Not to mention this someone might be the father of her child.

LG and TK remind me of Maurice Benard/Vanessa Marcil, Ian Buchanan/Finola Hughes, Paul Anthony Stewart/Bethany Joy Lenz and others from blast of the past - a time when people skipped class to watch their favorite soaps and couples.  

Edited by sweetautumn
  • Love 9

I couldn't care less about either Ridge or Caroline so I'm not invested in whether they stay together or not. He's boring. And she's boring too. She was only fun as a bitch.

I don't like them either.  Not because they are boring but I can't get past the age difference.  I feel like I'm watching Ridge with a kid.  LG is so tiny and her haircut makes her look younger than she is.  I just can't past the look of them.

Although I wouldn't be a fan of any Ridge pairing.  I started watching around the Dubai trip and when he took the ring off Brooke's finger I was completely turned off by him.

• Love 2
Did Caroline confess what happened between her and Thomas?  Did she confess being pregnant?

Yes and yes. And it was good. Ridge pretty much had to drag the sex part out of her cause she didn't really want to tell him, and she barely choked out Thomas's name. But he was shouting at her about her feelings for Thomas when she just blurted out "he is the father of my baby!" That was some awesome sauce there!

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 7