Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I can't say whether it was intentional or simple short-sightedness but Quinn has no purpose with out Hope and Wyatt has little purpose himself. RS has been compelling and interesting, even infuriating but not boring. She generates chemistry effortlessly even with her mouth breathing son. If she goes, I will miss her but I can only hope she takes Wyatt with her.

ETA That line of Wyatt's to Hope was the only thing I disagreed with, She wanted Liam, She made the choice, being pregnant was the reason she stayed with Wyatt.  She married him impulsively while hurting over Liam's supposed rejection but she never really let go of Liam.  

• Love 2
She wanted Liam, She made the choice, being pregnant was the reason she stayed with Wyatt.  She married him impulsively while hurting over Liam's supposed rejection but she never really let go of Liam.

Yep, and if KM weren't leaving, Hope in short order would be instructing Liam not only to stop seeing Ivy but also to deny that he really ever "loved" her. Ugh, good riddance.

• Love 3

Yep, and if KM weren't leaving, Hope in short order would be instructing Liam not only to stop seeing Ivy but also to deny that he really ever "loved" her. Ugh, good riddance.

And then Ivy would be pregnant.  Because Bell is going to just lather, rinse, repeat his way through the next decade or so. 

• Love 4

Really. How much more insufferable can a character get? As usual, whenever somebody holds a mirror up to Hope's face, she bolts.

Wyatt needs (needed) to stop and re-examine that the reason why Hope is so pissed off at Quinn has everything to do with LIAM! First, Quinn tried to kill Liam, then she pushed Ivy into the Seine to interrupt Liam's journey to meet Hope.

The scene with Wyatt and Qunn was very intense...and telling. Quite well-acted.

It's a little late for buyer's remorse now.

• Love 5

I think I probably still like Hope more than Steffy, but that is "damning with faint praise" in action.

It truly is like enjoying a glass of paint thinner over a glass of arsenic. This show needs better options.

• Love 8

See, all it takes is a tragedy to get everyone bringing out the real. I felt bad for Wyatt in those initial scenes; DB did a good job of trying to make it right, and figure out what he needed to do to break through Hope's barriers. The bad thing was, he thought those barriers were about losing the baby, and again, I was impressed with DB as he started realizing what was really shaking out. I loved the shortness of his voice, and the way he exhibited his lack of patience. Wyatt doesn't realize it yet, but he is going to be so much better off with this nitwit out of his life. 

My Hate-Hope-O-Meter just exploded yesterday. There really are no words for this character. Watching her try and turn her decisions around and make Wyatt and Quinn responsible for them was beyond infuriating. How exactly did Quinn pushing Ivy off of that bridge make Hope marry Wyatt? It made Liam late no doubt, but I didn't see Quinn pushing Hope into Wyatt's arms, or holding her at gunpoint on that yacht. No, this little bitch made the decision to whip off her headband and stamp her foot in disgust because Liam was not there at the stroke of fucking 3:00. Never mind that it was never really hammered out that he would come at all, or that he was flying to another country; the bottom line is the Princess said 3:00, and by God she meant 3:00. Not 3:01, or 3:02. It seems that Liam just forgot the fucking rules when dealing with a trifling, entitled, enabled Princess. 

I was so hoping that Liam would offer Quinn some "help" yesterday. Just a hug. Hugs lead to other things. This hookup is looooong overdue. 

Those final scenes were just puke worthy. Hope slowly turning around as Liam approached. I mean, could Hope be any more transparent? She has wanted Liam back from the moment she married Wyatt. Did she think that marrying Wyatt was just a farce, and that she could come back to LA and pick up with Liam where they left off? My new mantra is; "Hope go away, go away Hope, and let's get back to some good fucking soap!" 

Loved that dress Ivy was wearing. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 12

I've just about had all of HOPE and doe eyed Liam I can stand. Please move on to another storyline with other characters. Seems like EVERYONE has had it with this boring trio. If KM was playing Hope to be a likable character in the beginning, she epic failed in the end. 

• Love 5

I was so hoping that Liam would offer Quinn some "help" yesterday. Just a hug. Hugs lead to other things. This hookup is looooong overdue

So wrong and yet I can't deny that they have the chem for some seriously entertainingly hot hate sex.

Now can we have Ridge/Caroline/Rick/Maya alllllllllllllllll of next week please?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Well, I'm glad that KM's exit wasn't super melodramatic or anything.

Seriously? Did she disappear into the mist from which she was conceived? Was she ever even human? Maybe she was just a sphere of light sent to us to brighten our days, only for a short while. This world sullied her, so she had to retreat.

Edited by kia112
  • Love 14

Hope can never take responsibility for her own actions. Quinn didn't make Hope run off to Monaco and marry Wyatt. She didn't make her jump off the boat with her leap of faith. Hope could have just taken a plane back home to LA after Liam didn't show up or do a normal person thing and go back to her hotel. 

Seeing Liam and Wyatt at the hospital was the best to come out of this, I'll take them bonding and coming together as brothers than anything Hope related. She's not even going to say bye to her husband? Good riddance to her. 

• Love 8

OK, Hope, Liam, see, right there.  Right there, when you're both standing there, embracing, kissing, Hope's saying she'll always love you, etc, if you two are constantly bemoaning the cruel fates (and Quinns) that keep you apart, then, there was your opening.  Hope is seemingly done with Wyatt (more on that below), there's no baby to keep her tied to him.  Liam is not yet engaged to Ivy (which is shockingly slow-moving for him).  Hope's leaving town?  "I'll go with you."  Whenever Hope's ass shows back up in town, I don't want to hear one damn word about all the meanie-pants who keep them apart.  If Hope leaves the country and Liam's reaction is to make out with her for a while and then just go back to developing a deeper relationship with Second Choice, then neither of you wants this nearly as much as you say you do.  Of course, there wasn't much Liam could do once she was beamed up by aliens, but, right up to that point?  All on these two idiots for not grabbing what they say they want more than anything.  

As for Wyatt/Hope...  Yes, it did take him more than 5 seconds to come to the Quinn's Crazy party.  To be fair, this has been the one and only person in his life up to this point.  Quinn had never done anything to Hope, and he had zero reason to think she'd do something to her own unborn grandchild.  And his wife's biggest problem with his mother was that his mother's actions resulted in their marriage.  But he got there.  He got the restraining order.  It just wasn't quite in time to stop the Quinn visit that led to the most hilariously awful mis-stairrage in quite some time.  I had a miscarriage the year before I had my son.  One thing I still remember from that visit to the OB's office was the nurse saying to me and my husband "be kind to each other."  Clearly Hope needed a visit from that nurse.  She was beyond shitty to Wyatt who had just suffered the exact same loss she's suffered.  This is a guy who loves her, who has never given her reason to doubt he loves her, who was ecstatic to be married to her and expecting a baby with her.  And she just trashed his ass supposedly for not getting Mommy Dearest out of their lives sooner, but, really, for not being Liam.  It would seem difficult to be shittier in the aftermath of a miscarriage than the old "oh, Steffy lost the baby?  Yay!  We can be together now, how soon can you get that annulment?  Mom can have a preacher here within the hour" reaction, but she pulled it off.  

",,,that string.."  "It's a ribbon."  Oh, Katie, honey.  That's just sad.  

• Love 17

Blaming Wyatt was complete bullshit, too.  What was preventing Hope from getting a restraining order her own damn self?

If she took care of her own shit, Liam would have no reason to run around trying to protect her.  

• Love 5

I could not believe the audacity of that bitch blaming Wyatt for what happened, but then again, this is Princess Hope. She Who Shall Do No Wrong.

She is a grown-ass woman who could have and should have filed a restraining order against Quinn a long time ago, but did she? Nope. Because she's Dope.

She has yet to take responsibility for the decisions she's made in life, including marrying Wyatt because like the spoiled child she is, she simply couldn't wait when Liam was late.

And the cold, calculating demeanor about her - she had absolutely zero thought for Wyatt and his pain as it was his baby, too. When he said that, it was like there was nothing behind those cold, flinty eyes. I'm sure all she was thinking about is well, that baby was the only thing keeping me tied to you and now I'm free to be with Liam. Which is not surprising because she didn't waste a minute racing to Liam after his baby with Steffy died to gush over how now they could be together.

I am so glad she's gone.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 11
As for Wyatt/Hope...  Yes, it did take him more than 5 seconds to come to the Quinn's Crazy party.  To be fair, this has been the one and only person in his life up to this point.  Quinn had never done anything to Hope, and he had zero reason to think she'd do something to her own unborn grandchild.

Also to be fair, Quinn verbally threatened Hope's life when she was giving her evil doers speech prior to attempting to murder Liam.  Something to the effect of, "If she's not going to be with Wyatt, then she can go, too"  Then she also verbally threatened Hope to her face when Hope tried to kick her out.  And this is after she and Wyatt were married.  So I wouldn't say that Wyatt would have no reason to think that Quinn would hurt Hope, since she threatened her on two separate occasions.

• Love 3

Also to be fair, Quinn verbally threatened Hope's life when she was giving her evil doers speech prior to attempting to murder Liam.  Something to the effect of, "If she's not going to be with Wyatt, then she can go, too"  Then she also verbally threatened Hope to her face when Hope tried to kick her out.  And this is after she and Wyatt were married.  So I wouldn't say that Wyatt would have no reason to think that Quinn would hurt Hope, since she threatened her on two separate occasions.

See what happens when I don't see every episode?  

• Love 2

I was no fan of Steffy, but damn, the juxtaposition of her tragedy and Hope's is jarring. There was no outpouring from the family. Liam took her home and dumped her on the couch and went to seek out Hope.

I will never forgive Hope for her coldness about Steffy's miscarriage.

I have really loved the last 2 deleted scenes between Ivy and Aly. They are quickly becoming two of my favorites.

• Love 4

O.M.G!!!!   Hope is totally dead to me now, she just lost her baby YESTERDAY!  not even 24 hours ago and she's all up in Liam's face saying she was only with Wyatt because of the baby and she really chooses him, blah blah blah, true love cakes, blah blah.  She made me want to vomit!  Girl you JUST LOST A BABY WITH ANOTHER MAN!  Where is her compassion for Wyatt?  I could give a fig if she stays or goes because I'm tired of her deciding who she should be with, but my god have some class!  At least when Stephy lost her baby Liam was upset and tried to be by Stephie's side, he didn't run right to Hope and say "Baby is gone, I'm yours now"

UGH  so long Hope!   Let's hope if you come back, you have had an attitude adjustment, maybe your fall has adjusted your head like Caroline's did when she fell off the balcony all those months ago.

Edited by Cindylou
  • Love 8

I could give a fig if she stays or goes because I'm tired of her deciding who she should be with

I repeat: she wants what she doesn't have just to have it then she gets it and looks over his shoulder with a "what have I done look."

Can we get back to having some fun on this show and some glamor, fashion shows, elegant parties, fine dining, what happened to The Dining Room? (I think that was it on the B&B).  

• Love 3

If Wyatt goes after her, he's a damn fool.  I hope he finds out she went to Milan and goes to an attorney, has divorce papers drawn up, and has them delivered to Hope in Milan.  

Then, when Ivy is left alone after Liam has a few hot romps with Quinn, Wyatt and Ivy can hook up and never look back at Hope or Liam. 

• Love 5

Check out this quote from an article on the SoapCentral website. Bradley Bell is talking about re-casting Hope.

Though the show previously announced that there were no plans to recast, Bell apparently changed his mind. "I've lost so many [actors and actresses] in recent years that I'm excited about the challenge," he states.

Well, duh....and who's fault might that be? Cast members get tired of being backburnered or only trotted out for holidays and weddings. Then the people who are front and center get so bored and burned out that they either leave or take lengthy LOAs to recoup. (TK was actually pretty smart in the way he arranged his taping schedule.) How MANY good actresses and actors have been WRITTEN OUT? What an idiot.

With both KKL and KM absent, now would be an ideal time to introduce hot storylines for some of the legacy characters like Bridget or Felicia. (Of course, that will never happen...) It sounds like the appearances by Steffy will be brief, and I hope that "test the waters" scene with Eric and Taylor bottomed out. While the Ridge/Caroline/Ridge/Maya quad is compelling, I like some variety.

Hope's vanishing into thin air was pretty anti-climatic. I was terribly bored with the Hope and Liam scenes and I was cringing when montage music cued up in the middle of the show. Fortunately, it went to commercial break.  I kept looking at the time waiting for 25 minutes to be up.

• Love 4

I don't know if I was supposed to feel more sorry for Quinn than Hope, but I did.    

Why would Liam want a woman who dumped him because he was 5 minutes late?  And one who treats her current husband like crap? Did his mother drop him on his head too many times as a baby?  Baffling...  

• Love 8

So, Hope left from the backyard onto a waiting helicopter? That was a rather dramatic yet weird ending. It was a sort of an ambiguous ending even though she did say she where she was going. Of course, Brad Bell is going to replace her. He loves to stick it to the people who dare to leave him. Although, he's never gone ape crazy in replacing JMW. Will he go with a name or a newbie? Someone from OLTL or AMC needs a job. Maybe, the girl who played Dani on OLTL (though she's probably too young) or one of the many actresses who played blonde Colby. I'm sure KM will land on some CW or ABC Family show. She isn't the greatest actress IMO. She has jazzy hands and always says her lines like she has just woken up. It's a horrible tick she's learned from playing hopeless Hope for 5 years.

• Love 2

If Bradley was trying to show what a star crossed couple Hope/Liam were today, it was totally lost on me.  All it did was make me think what a selfish self serving pair of putrid pricks Liam and Hope are.  Here Wyatt, Liam's brother is grieving over the loss of his baby and all Liam can do is suck face with Hope.  Clearly Brad, was giving the Hope/Liam fans their grand goodbye and a big middle finger to the Hope/Wyatt shippers.   All I felt was disgusted.    As for Hope, well I never really cared much for her, so she just reaffirmed the spoiled nasty self righteous bitch I always thought she was.  The only person I felt for today was Wyatt, having to deal with an obsessed meddling mother who has built her whole existence around him. It's clear that he had to be the adult in that relationship, to take care of her and also please her.  He never really learned to live and make decisions for only himself.  I hope with Hope gone and maybe Quinn getting institutionalized for a time, that Wyatt can really live for himself now.  Maybe he'll meet the right girl.. a girl who will love him and only him.  I don't think he's all bad, just emotionally stunted by a toxic mother and toyed with and used by the wrong girl.  Hope can stay gone.  I've got no fucks to give for that worthless piece of glittery lint. 

So now..on with next weeks promo!  It looks good!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eS4FtRNw9Y

Edited by PsychedelicTrip
  • Love 12

I thought you guys were exaggerating about Hope disappearing into space, but I just watched and damn it if she didn't fade dissolve like a magical being in a cheesy after school special! The Ghost of Christmas Future doesn't get as dramatic an exit. Is it wrong that I just wanted her to trip and fall into a hole in that golf course of a lawn? She really is a hateful beeyotch, isn't she? Wyatt has lost his mother, baby and wife within like 12 hours and this C U Next Tuesday can't even muster up a goodbye for the man she pledged herself to? Steffy at least had the decency to say goodbye.

Bill can stay and speak truth all day, but I can't concentrate on anything he says with that cocktail sword sitting at his Adam's apple. Is his neck getting thicker? That choker looks like its actually choking him.

The Ribbon of commitment makes me laugh hysterically every single time I see it.

• Love 10

I was never a Steffy fan, and not really a Hope fan either.  But the character of Hope is one of the worst I have ever seen on daytime soaps.  So much sturm und drang, and for what?  She acts like all of this has happened to her, and that she has nothing to do with her life choices.  Even now, if she really loves Liam, and is dumping Wyatt, isn't she once again being unfair to Liam who has to be in a holding pattern waiting for her to return?  What happens to Ivy.  

Of course Quinn is an idiotic psycho bitch, and she has wreaked havoc, but Hope, like Ridge, is responsible for her own responses to the situations that Quinn created.  Hope did at least at one point acknowledge that she made some bad decisions, but blaming Wyatt for not protecting her, and then that bs about she only married Wyatt because of Quinn's shenanigans, so ridiculous.  When they bring her back with a new actress hopefully they improve this idiotic and offensive character.

• Love 9

A much better ending would have been for her to not lose the baby but for people to believe that she had. Then she could have gone away with the objective of keeping Quinn from the baby. It would have been more dramatic exit with potential for future stories. The writing for this show is bad.

At one point, I quit watching for a few years with the exception of an occasional show that people raved about.  Katie and Ridge drew me back in. I've decided there is no one to root for with is no historical character continuity and poor writing, I'll be backing off again but will read the forum and watch a show here and there.

It isn't because of Hope leaving. With the triangles of doom, I never liked the shows with any of those characters.  It is more about how poorly her exit was written.

• Love 3
Bill can stay and speak truth all day, but I can't concentrate on anything he says with that cocktail sword sitting at his Adam's apple. Is his neck getting thicker? That choker looks like its actually choking him.

Must be a feature Quinn built into it.  She has a remote she can use to tighten the cord on that thing whenever she feels like it. 

• Love 2

Considering other possibilities, instead of marrying Wyatt, Hope could have taken Pam's boyfriend away from her, then she would have had security. 

Okay, I could not believe she said she had no fatherly presence or family stability growing up. I guess Ridge and Brooke don't count. Or the rest of the Logan family and the Forrester family. Or any of her half siblings on her mother's side, Rick, Bridget, RJ. Or that fact that she lived in the same house her entire life until she moved in with Liam. Okay, Princess, whatever you say.

But do you really think Charlie would give up all those lemon bars for Her Highness? He's too busy in the kitchen with Pam to drink that Kool Aid.

Edited by SweePea59
  • Love 8

When Hope disappeared, I expected to see a replication of the infamous "Poochie" ending.  That would have been replay-worthy.

DB and RS sold their scenes together like nobody's business.  I am hoping for a Quinn redemption where she tones down the cray-cray, maybe just to the level of being comedically intrusive (a la classic Jewish mother joke level) instead of hopeless enmeshment.  Yes, pun intended.

• Love 8