Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

On this one I am ISFJ-T also where on others INFJ. Makes sense that how the questions are framed can make a difference in the result.

Me, too.  But I was given two.  A and T.   

6 hours ago, deirdra said:

I think it is the Introversion that has us on the boards and our Judging natures that keeps us snarking.  We all seem to share those.

Interestingly it's mostly introverts that are intuitive who frequent the boards.  When there were a lot of type mailing lists around they were mostly for the INxx types.  The only extraverted type chat groups that had a lot of group members were the ENFPs and ENTPs.

Also, Judging doesn't necessarily mean judgmental - perceptive "P" types can be just as judgmental, they are just less willing to risk conflict with others than J types so they tend to keep some of that inside.  Judging just means you like to have everything settled and decided and to come to decisions and resolutions quickly and easily.

1 hour ago, Chicklet said:

Can an INTP play too? 

Introverts rule anyway.

Of course, I love INTPs!!

• Love 1
(edited)

I got ISFP-T (but only 65% Introverted) which the 16 personalities calls Adventurer. Some of it is accurate; however, I like rules and structure and it says that Adventurers like to take risks and break rules, which is not accurate. I follow rules at work almost to a fault (at all my past jobs) - and get annoyed when others flout them, if I believe the rules are there for a reason (to keep things fair and ethical, etc). If I though a rule were unethical I would try to change it and when I've been told to do things that I felt were unethical, I didn't do those things - but that was the only exception. For example my most recent manager would break a rule specifically instituted by the CEO, so he could have a bigger sales volume, even though breaking that rule caused problems for other managers (and the rule was designed specifically to avoid those problems. My manager was very much an "every man for himself" type. When the CEO called him on it he defended it by saying "yes but it got us more revenue" and then the CEO forgave him. I had the same opportunity to break the rule but I felt for the other managers/staff who had to deal with the fallout, so I observed it - only to find out that the CEO considered it a breakable rule if it meant more money. Which means the rule was not really a rule, it was just something he said to pacify the other managers who were not in the sales dept.

ETA - sorry this has nothing to do with Christine and should probably go in the Small Talk category

Edited by Teafortwo
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

ETA - sorry this has nothing to do with Christine and should probably go in the Small Talk category

Yep, Christine started two pages of chat with her "supermarket chat" comment but I'm heading over to the Small Talk page now.

(edited)

In case I never told you, I love the pictures you post, Ginger!  Thank you!  : )

I really like Christine.  I'm not Kody and I'm not a guy.... but if I WERE, I would definitely find Christine more attractive than Robyn.  But that guy (Kody) doesn't have all of his ducks in a row...    so......

EDIT:  In addition, it's not just the physical appearance.  I would be willing to bet money that Christine is WAYYYY more easy going than Robyn, and much less demanding and entitled!  Life would be more pleasant around her, than in Robyn's mcmansion - waiting on her hand and foot.

Edited by Kyanight
I can't spill correctly.
  • Love 15
11 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:
14 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

What in the world is Christine wearing?  And why?  

a LLN tablecloth.

I've said it before, and I love to repeat myself!  (Who doesn't?) 😄

I NEVER never never never NEVER NEver NEVer NeveR NevER never never NEVER seen people dressed like they dress.  Like wearing the sized 3T jackets over every shirt every single day. (Looking at YOU, Meri!)   What is WITH the open "jackets"?  (Or tablecloths!)  Also - the ONLY jeans they sell are those ugly ripped denim ones?  There ARE cute ones, but not LLR!

• LOL 7
  • Love 6

That item that resembles a tablecloth that Christine is wearing looks like the "dusters" that were worn in the '50s to protect your dress-up clothes when applying makeup or arranging your hair before heading out for a night on the town.  Not the sort of thing that would be worn to protect her from "really chillin' in the flagstaffsnowbowl". 

Truley and Ysabel are the only two that are dressed appropriately for cool weather, but Christine is not one to miss an opportunity to display the latest LLR fashion statement, even if it is a garment that should be confined to a lady's boudoir.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

So that's what dusters were made to do.  My grandmother wore them for housecleaning (dusting and such) and for gardening in the backyard because they weren't real clothes for wearing out front around people.  LLNo really needs to drop them, but they won't.  They get the price of another garment for selling something essential useless.

• Love 8
(edited)

Call me crazy, but that duster is one of the few semi-normal things I've seen Christine wear.  I have one myself, but it's nowhere near that long.  I love it over a tank top with jeans.  Hers looks more like a robe that's missing its belt, but I do give her credit because I think she actually looks good.

Now of course, this could be because I just re-watched the "Gym/Weigh-In" episode...surely y'all remember?  When Meri joined a gym, brought her beloved sister wives to meet up with their first trainer - Bob, I think - and made them all weigh in on national teevee?  Anywho, Christine tells us during a couch sesh that after Truely was born and as Kody was horndogging after Robyn, Christine was on a mix of anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds but that since she'd started working out, she was able to decrease the amounts.  I was struck by that because I didn't recall Christine ever telling us that she was, indeed, taking meds (although I assumed she was).  I also loved how she flirted with Trainer Bob.  (Bill?  Idk).  So I agree that Christine, for all her faux naivete and tendency to whisper-speak, is probably the most naturally fun and light-hearted - but also honest - of the Gruesome Foursome.  But Kody made his bed with Robyn and now he is shackled there for eternity while Robyn's chin grows exponentially larger and breezy Christine finds herself.  I would want nothing less for the Kodester. 

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 16
On 7/22/2020 at 12:45 PM, laurakaye said:

Call me crazy, but that duster is one of the few semi-normal things I've seen Christine wear.  I have one myself, but it's nowhere near that long.  I love it over a tank top with jeans.  Hers looks more like a robe that's missing its belt, but I do give her credit because I think she actually looks good.

I like it too and might even consider wearing it.  I hesitate admitting such things here as generally speaking all-things-Brown equates to poor taste or worse and I'm not really fond of calling myself out with such labels.

• Love 5

Well, I am of two minds here.  Good on Christine for her weight loss. I am sure she is a whole lot happier and healthier.  But, man, her head now looks too big for her body and that maniacal smile doesn't help.  Plus the grooves - she looks at least 60 in that photo.

• Love 11

I like that she's not airbrushed to look like a 25 year old like Meri does with her photos. This photo looks totally spontaneous which is unusual for reality personalities. 

• Love 14
3 hours ago, Nysha said:

I like that she's not airbrushed to look like a 25 year old like Meri does with her photos. This photo looks totally spontaneous which is unusual for reality personalities. 

Meri looks like a 60 year old trying to reclaim her youth with filters.  
I too appreciate Christines natural look.  

• Love 7

What do these people have against driving to a building, punching the clock, working an 8-hour shift, and getting a paycheck?  I know the Mormon culture is steeped heavily in not working for The Man, but just how much cash does a Z-list celeb like Christine Brown expect to make with Cameo?  Although I guess if I had to choose any Brown adult to get a Cameo from, it would be Christine - but I can think of about 1,476 other things to spend $35 on.  

• Love 24

Having read the Twilight series myself, I have to wonder what a rotting pomegranate has to do with a sparkly vampire.  And I wonder if the reason Janelle and Christine are jonesing so hard for this book is because the author is a member of the LDS church.

That said, I am totally putting it on hold at the library.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

I never read the Twilight books, and couldn't watch more than 15 minutes of one of the movies (mouth-breathers are a real turnoff).  And endorsements of Stephenie by Christine & Janelle put the nail in the coffin of my ever reading them.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, deirdra said:

I never read the Twilight books, and couldn't watch more than 15 minutes of one of the movies (mouth-breathers are a real turnoff).  And endorsements of Stephenie by Christine & Janelle put the nail in the coffin of my ever reading them.

You are not missing much. The books suck. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

Kendra Scott is probably her favorite jewelry store of all time  😂

I love the first comment, "Even better than My Sister Wives Closet"?

"Even better than My Sister Wives Closet?!? How did they ever compete with the quality and style?!?

Edited by suomi
  • LOL 9

It looks heavy and clunky to me.  The 'gold' wiring obscures the 'gemstones', which should have light-reflecting facets on their edges, not just a dull flat face.  I'd rather wear no joolry than ugly fake crap, unless it is a quirky thing made by young children, like my lizard necklace made of boondoggle (AKA gimp, lanyard, scoubidou).  

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 5
38 minutes ago, deirdra said:

It looks heavy and clunky to me.  

The necklace alone is $60.  Overpriced much?  I have made jewelry in the past and I can tell you that thing could be made for less than $8.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, deirdra said:

It looks heavy and clunky to me.  The 'gold' wiring obscures the 'gemstones', which should have light-reflecting facets on their edges, not just a dull flat face.  I'd rather wear no joolry than ugly fake crap, unless it is a quirky thing made by young children, like my lizard necklace made of boondoggle (AKA gimp, lanyard, scoubidou).  

Me too.  No costume jewelry here.  In my small Wisconsin town, many women my age have Kate Gosselin hair and huge chunky jewelry.  I refuse to age tackily.  Only good, real, smaller pieces for me.  When I wear it.  I haven’t worn earrings for years.   

• Love 9
6 hours ago, Meowwww said:

Me too.  No costume jewelry here.  In my small Wisconsin town, many women my age have Kate Gosselin hair and huge chunky jewelry.  I refuse to age tackily.  Only good, real, smaller pieces for me.  When I wear it.  I haven’t worn earrings for years.   

Is that because of eyeglasses? I stopped wearing earrings when I started wearing glasses because they don't "look right" anymore and I haven't figured it out yet. After 6 years, not LOL. That's why I wondered if glasses figured into your decision. 

• Useful 1

I personally like the aesthetic Kendra Scott‘s jewelry and have a few pieces. I like statement earrings for social occasions. I normally get mine at Nordstrom- I don’t think Kendra Scott needs Christine’s help. 

5 hours ago, suomi said:

Is that because of eyeglasses? I stopped wearing earrings when I started wearing glasses because they don't "look right" anymore and I haven't figured it out yet. After 6 years, not LOL. That's why I wondered if glasses figured into your decision. 

My Mom has worn glasses as long as she can remember and doesn’t leave the house without earrings on. But again she’s ALWAYS worn glasses so it’s her look. 

12 hours ago, Meowwww said:

My mom is a jewelry horse, if I want real pieces I borrow hers. It am not motivated to spend so much money on something so tiny. At least with costume jewelry if your style changes etc I don’t think it’s as much of an investment- but I’m 34 so that might have something to do with my perception. 

I can see Christine looking nice in those pieces, large earrings go well with her face and neckline IMO. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

2 pictures:

3 pictures:

How sweet! Truely is so big! The blue stripe is kinda fun for a kid that age. 

Ysabel is a pretty girl, in that photo she looks like a prettier version of Mariah. The shape of the face, the cheeks and the smile. I see a bit of Christine in her too. Good luck to the seniors this year. I can’t remember- is Gwendolyn younger than Ysabel? I thought so. 

ETA- I just looked it up, Gwendolyn is older than Ysabel. There’s a 7yrs gap between Ysabel and Truely. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

Has Gwendlyn (sp?) announced what she is doing now that she's out of high school?  I don't remember seeing any mention of plans.

I believe that she was planning on going to college and living at home.  I would imagine the same for Aurora if she graduated at the same time.  She might be a year behind Gwen.  I didn't see anything about her HS graduation so maybe her and Ysabel are seniors this year.

• Useful 3
Just now, Pickleinthemiddle said:

I believe that she was planning on going to college and living at home.  I would imagine the same for Aurora if she graduated at the same time.  She might be a year behind Gwen.  I didn't see anything about her HS graduation so maybe her and Ysabel are seniors this year.

Maybe we'll get a "first day of college" posting from Christine soon.  I hope so, for Gwen's sake.

• Love 3