Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

Is Christine’s mother Annie still alive? If so, where is she living? I remember her being in the cul de sac episodes, and there was talk of her helping with Meri’s B&B, but I don’t remember anything after that.

• Love 4
42 minutes ago, barshi50 said:

Is Christine’s mother Annie still alive? If so, where is she living? I remember her being in the cul de sac episodes, and there was talk of her helping with Meri’s B&B, but I don’t remember anything after that.

Yes, and she lives in Utah.

• Love 5

It must really chap Kootie's behind she got her own show even if it is on TLC and Twitter(?). Good for her!!

(Not that I would probably ever make any of her items, but I'd watch just to give her viewers.)

• Love 24
On 2/17/2022 at 6:28 AM, LilyD said:

Just watched a rerun of part two and wanted to comment on Christine explaining “her divorce” as  I think I finally got her.
I’m a born and raised Roman Catholic. Our church doesn’t accept a legal divorce and you’d have to go through Rome (or sometimes just the bishop) to obtain a ecclesiastical divorce. So, according to the church, my parents are still married though they legally divorced almost 25 years ago. They just never bothered to sort this out as they don’t go to church anymore. In their minds, they’re done.

Christin didn’t need a legal divorce since she wasn’t legally married. She no longer goes to this specific church and is completely done with it, so why bother. It’s a technicality that’s never going to mean anything nor going to cause trouble.

But Robin says they’re still married. We all know she’s the boss. 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, Art Of Noiz said:

I'm beyond excited at this news. Christine is good in front of a camera. And I might get to see Truely?? !! Avalon??!! I thought I was so cool, so jaded I surprised myself by loving her. 

Yeehaww!

I've always thought she would do good with a YouTube channel.  I think she could have had a channel about raising kids, taking care of the home and cooking on a budget.   They must have thought she would be good at it or they wouldn't have offered it to her.  My wish is that they pay her a good six figure salary that is more than her previous family is getting.  I think people from TLC see all the great fandom for her on social media and sites like PT.  

• Love 21
1 minute ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

My guess is Christine is a pretty darn good cook considering all the kids always ate at her house.  

Lol. Hopefully.  All I remember is piles of frozen packaged processed food piled up on plates to feed the masses. I know they do have their specialties as mentioned on previous episodes. And I remember something about Rolls with the tops stolen?? Should be interesting 😂😁🤦‍♀️

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

I think I’ve mentioned it before about lives she’s done involving cooking. IMO she’s engaging and mostly organized, much like her LuLaNo lives. Those are done with her responding to questions. I’m thinking this will be a different format. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Love 11
1 minute ago, ginger90 said:

I think I’ve mentioned it before about lives she’s done involving cooking. IMO she’s engaging and mostly organized, much like her LuLaNo lives. Those are done with her responding to questions. I’m thinking this will be a different format. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Yeah I'm guessing the cooking will be second to the presentation and Christine will definately be the main pull. She is very entertaining I give her that. 😁

• Love 12

I hope she is smart with the money she makes because you never know when these type of revenue streams will dry up.  I'm genuinely not trying to be negative, it's just a super saturated market (both Lularoe and cooking shows) and her 'celebrity' is what separates her from the rest.  And that is not going to last forever,  it could disappear almost overnight, it's just the nature of the world now.  My hope is that she socks as much away as possible for her future so she can be comfortable when this all goes away.  

• Love 21

Happy Christine gets some legitimate income from this cooking thing though I think it's funny that's the subject is cooking. I don't associate her with "good cook" at all since I always picture her with Plexus and burnt oven toast. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

I bet TLC hates Kody and Robyn as much as we do and threw Christine a bone to help her and because they knew it would enrage the evil curly twins. /jk

Of course TLC knows that interest in Christine has skyrocketed the last two seasons, and will profit off of that as long as they can. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 13
7 minutes ago, Teafortwo said:

Christine can always become an advocate for women and kids escaping polygamy. And if the show/NDAs goes away she can write her memoir. 

Wonder if she's talking to her aunt now.

• Love 9
31 minutes ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

Just as long as Christine gets to profit too, I’m okay with that.

Oh yes, I hope they offered her a bundle! And good for her for negotiating herself some episodes, that was smart, and I hope none of the money goes through the Kody Brown Family Entertainment LLC pot.

You just know Robyn is stewing and crying about how everyone loves her lasagna and how each of the wives have their own specialties. Oh to be a fly on her wall when she found out about this! 

• LOL 6
  • Love 18
7 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Oh yes, I hope they offered her a bundle! And good for her for negotiating herself some episodes, that was smart, and I hope none of the money goes through the Kody Brown Family Entertainment LLC pot.

You just know Robyn is stewing and crying about how everyone loves her lasagna and how each of the wives have their own specialties. Oh to be a fly on her wall when she found out about this! 

She will probably say Christine and her kids love to make things a competition lol

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Ooh yeah. I'm seeing Robyn screaming  "What about my relish trays? I brought FonDOO to the Fahmlee culcher."

Edited by Art Of Noiz
Punctuation
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4

Christine appears so happy and calm now.  She is near her kids and able to enjoy life without feeling like she is third in the dysfunctional wife pecking order.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

I’m SO glad Christine had a cooking show and Meri doesn’t (for all Meri’s love of baking, it’s laughably ironic!). 

Rice crispy treats are no-bake. That must have been what eliminated her from the cooking competition for her own show. 😉

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 7

Christine had to have been so conflicted about polygamy her entire life. Ideals vs. Reality.

When women in her family left, she was told by other family members they were bad. 

Her mom left her dad when Christine was young. Annie's mother left her LeBaron husband in Mexico to return to the states and marry into a polygamist family. 

Just for a twist, Annie married her stepfather 's nephew. 

I know how difficult it was for me to unravel my childhood teachings. How do you not trust what you were taught from childhood? I feel for all these women. I wish the very best for Christine.  

• Love 15

I don't think Christine's departure/divorce was as dramatic as the show and tell-all (and Robyn/Kody) are making it out to be. We know from the previous season that the wives made almost no effort to see each other, pre-Covid (unsurprising,, therefore, that they made little effort during covid, forgoing regular outdoor gatherings or even zoom calls). We also know that pre-covid Kody made rare appearances at Christine's house and then only stayed (on his phone) from dinnertime through breakfast (less than 24 hours). The "whole family" only got together for major holidays and maybe birthdays, and the adults for filming. 

So aside from appearances (and possible financial fallout if they lose the show), how does Christine's declaration of divorce and move to Utah actually affect the day-to-day lives of the others?  I would think it has the most impact on Gabe, Garrison, Gwen  and Savanah, as they are her only kids still in Flagstaff (we know Christine considers Janelle's kids as her own). But the impact to Kody and Robyn is at best negligible.

IMO the only reason Kody is so upset is that her leaving makes him look bad (he already looked bad to anyone paying attention) and it subjects him to further public opprobrium and the tell all interview. The sort of public confrontation that is difficult for him to control (witness his being forced to come back and finish the interview). As for Robyn, the only reason she is upset is that she knows her horrid image in the public's eye has only gotten worse. Deep down where she won't admit it, she also knows that she deserves it, because we all saw how she demanded an unequal share of Kody's time and attention "from day 1." And not just Kody's. She protested when each wife did not want to devote all their time to her "joory business"  and it bothered her when anyone sought interests of their own and not Robyn's. Kody is responsible for not laying down the law that with 4 families he would only be with Robyn every 4th night (or two nights every 8 days). But of course he only had eyes for her after they met.

Christine should have left him when she saw him kissing Robyn while ahe was in labor with Truely, but I get why she stayed until all her bio kids were college age except her youngest. She didn't have the emotional or financial wherewithal to leave until now. But Kody left her long, long ago when he went on that 11 day honeymoon and effectively, never returned.

I keep thinking how she had to bargain with him to spend time at her house in exchange for converting her garage into a wrestling gym.

Edited by Teafortwo
  • Love 20
4 hours ago, Just Wondering said:

Since Christine and Kody were “married” longer than Robyn and Mr. Jessop, does that mean the statute of limitations has run out on Christine getting her purity back?

They were "married" longer, but Christine could be purer considering that Kootie has stated that he wasn't attracted to her when they married and found her nacho-eating disgusting. And the HBIC and Janelle were also competing for his time.  They may have only had a "full functioning marriage" seven times before he cut her off ~10 yrs ago.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
On 2/21/2022 at 5:26 PM, Just Wondering said:

Since Christine and Kody were “married” longer than Robyn and Mr. Jessop, does that mean the statute of limitations has run out on Christine getting her purity back?

All Christine has to do is dramatically throw a tacky MSWC’s prototype piece of juuree that represents her purity on the floor in front of some emotionally scarred children and show viewers  and her COOKIE IS MAGICALLY RESTORED! I’m pretty sure that’s how it works.

giphy.gif

Au contrarie ladies, maybe in the real world you’re correct, but this is a world where a drainage ditch of plague is a magical pond, sprigs of shredded wheat cereal are stapled to a head for a hairline, and God is a real estate agent.  Things work differently here 😊

• LOL 21
2 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

All Christine has to do is dramatically throw a tacky MSWC’s prototype piece of juuree that represents her purity on the floor in front of some emotionally scarred children and show viewers  and her COOKIE IS MAGICALLY RESTORED! I’m pretty sure that’s how it works.

giphy.gif

Au contrarie ladies, maybe in the real world you’re correct, but this is a world where a drainage ditch of plague is a magical pond, sprigs of shredded wheat cereal are stapled to a head for a hairline, and God is a real estate agent.  Things work differently here 😊

Will Ferrell Crazy Pills GIF

• LOL 9

I love how the title of Christine's show is "Cooking With JUST Christine."  I feel like "Cooking With Christine" would've been self-explanatory but I like the little dig in there suggesting that if anyone is coming to watch the show in the hopes of getting a glimpse of Robyn or Meri, etc., they're not going to.  It's JUST CHRISTINE.  And that's going to be the only name on the paycheck too!  Hahahaha!

I hope Kody and Robyn are raging at how Christine seems to be landing on her feet and not groveling at their front door, asking if they can spare a cup of gruel.

Just had a thought - Christine could write a cookbook, interspersed with stories of her life growing up plyg, marrying Kodork, and eventually leaving.  I actually think it might sell fairly well.    

• Love 18
40 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I love how the title of Christine's show is "Cooking With JUST Christine."  I feel like "Cooking With Christine" would've been self-explanatory but I like the little dig in there suggesting that if anyone is coming to watch the show in the hopes of getting a glimpse of Robyn or Meri, etc., they're not going to.  It's JUST CHRISTINE.  And that's going to be the only name on the paycheck too!  Hahahaha!

I hope Kody and Robyn are raging at how Christine seems to be landing on her feet and not groveling at their front door, asking if they can spare a cup of gruel.

Just had a thought - Christine could write a cookbook, interspersed with stories of her life growing up plyg, marrying Kodork, and eventually leaving.  I actually think it might sell fairly well.    

I'd buy that book.  I too hope Kootie and RobChyn are beyond pissed and jealous!  

• Love 9