Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

20 hours ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

Janelle, you're morbidly obese and have been for DECADES.  📈   Put down the magic elixir and either get thyself to a certified nutritionist or embrace the fact that you're FAT, and probably will be the rest of your life. 

For a slug such as yourself, I strongly suggest the latter. Then, go buy some attractive clothes that FIT. Update your hairstyle, get on a eating program of more veggies and salads for your health and, and stop drinking that pink unicorn pee!  You're fooling no one but yourself! This woman and her weight issues get on my last nerve at times!  😒

This advice also applies to Meri.  Sheesh, can you even breathe in your clothes, girls?  🤨

How dare you suggest Janelle do the work and be consistent about it! 🤣

Meri’s Magic Elixir is filters and photoshop. She’s catching up to Janelle size-wise and doesn’t seem able to stick to anything, either, except those filters. Both these women are taking the easy way—and also the way that will not get them lasting results. 

The only one who legitimately seems to have lost weight is Christine, and she likely did it through proper diet. Exercise is a bonus, but one cannot outrun their fork. 

• Love 15
On 2/5/2022 at 7:17 AM, ginger90 said:

6E805104-E1AB-44CF-9998-3918DED0DE9B.jpeg

F9DE4695-A0F3-4645-8B5F-341271CF06FA.jpeg

As much as I have wanted to see these two grow their friendship and support each other, I just never thought it would be around a stupid MLM.  That’s just sad.  And this dumb (we’re in this together!) talk is nauseating 🤮.  Ladies, you share a family and have a common enemy (Sobyn Goblyn).  There are SO many more important things to tackle together.

• Love 17

I don’t quite understand why they drag other family members into their pyramid schemes….there’s only so many customers… doesn’t adding more people sort of cut off your nose to spite your face?

Did Meri really want all of them to join lularot?

did Christine and Mykelti sign up under Meri?

• Useful 2
  • Love 9

I believe that Christine knew her future in the first season.  Paraphrasing:  when a woman comes into a family and only wants the man, it tears the family apart.  Christine could tell that RobChyn was exactly the sort of she-devil that would ruin the Brown fambly.  It's unfortunate that the easy TLC money kept the one-big-happy farce going for all these years.

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
55 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

There’s a post on Christine’s LuLaNo page referring to a product. Guess what’s still being sold……

Here’s the link that was shared :(apparently another link isn’t working for them, they’re working on it 🤣😂 so this one was posted instead)

https://www.mylivzone.com/kody

I thought Christine said she and Kody were "completely separate." Not so much so that they can't cross-market, I suppose.

• Love 10

Robyn’s comments sound so over the top fake and always about HERSELF…she feels all “ glowy and sparkly”  🙄

wtf?!?! Does that even mean?

Kody sounds annoyed when one of the kids says “I get to hold her after Mariah” and he says “NO you don’t!”

• Love 10
16 hours ago, deirdra said:

She looks good and happy, but those glasses are too wide for her face.

It’s probably on purpose—she must like the style. 

I once wanted large, rectangular “nerd” glasses and the woman who was working with me said “they’re too wide for your face” and talked me into a smaller frame. I HATED them. The last time I got new ones, I got my nerd glasses look. 

• Love 9

I’m assuming the Browns are contractually obligated to film their holiday gatherings.  But since Kody was at Robyn’s for nine months enjoying his COVID R&R and resting his genitals, his formerly desperate housewives can no longer be counted on to just show up to help the business out. 
Now Kody and Robyn are like, oh, shit. They have a meeting to railroad the recalcitrant board members into keeping the train on track, but Christine and Janelle are withholding their presence from the festivities. Maybe they said, if you want us there to swell your numbers and fill out the season with the required episodes, we want an incentive/bonus or all y’all are getting is Christmas. We’re not doing anything for free anymore. 
So now Kody changes tactics and is suddenly over at Janelle’s house ordering the boys to leave so he can show Janelle just how rested his genitals are. 
At first, I couldn’t figure out why Kody blatantly and obviously avoided his family for months then suddenly got uber upset that no one wants to get together for the holidays. Especially after he enjoyed that quiet birthday for one of Robyn’s daughters. Maybe he wanted to give the film crew the assurance they would be safe for filming while meeting the quotas, but the outside moms or the boys or both were now saying, LOL to your BS.

On a side note, Janelle might as well have just said “Kody and I aren’t having sex.” Because if a mARRied woman can’t definitively say she’s sleeping with her hUSband without couching it in euphemisms, then I don’t know who can. 
But really I’m just kidding about the marriage part. I’m going to take Robyn’s lead and just decide “in my mind” who’s married and who’s not. So Janelle and Kody aren’t married. Unless of course they can produce a marriage license - in my mind. 

Edited by Just Wondering
  • LOL 12
  • Love 5

She has no education nor a real job, yet she is able to rent half of a million dollar duplex? How is she making so much money on just selling what she does? Same with Janellle..she was off on a business trip, yet has no real job that we know of and is for all intents and purposes homeless right now?

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, winsomeone said:

How much did the home maker job pay? In real cash. I don't care what she makes or has, just wonder how selling what she does gives her such a large profit?

Reality show is her job, and since they've been on so many years, I'd bet their salaries are pretty chunky by now.

Because she's on the reality show, she's tapped into a huge swath of folks who support her in her MLM businesses--Loloroe, Cameo, Plexus, LIV water, (and I know she had a party in a box one, mascara, and Idek what else, and not sure if she's still also doing those.) As far as I know, Janelle only does the Plexus. Oh! She does her Strive business too.

People apparently throw money at the "celebrities" they see on their TV's, as Christine is not the only one who shills products and is raking in a lot of dough. 

ETA: Christine also sold her Flagstaff house for a nice profit.

@Ms.Lulu I completely agree with you! Homemaker and stay-at-home-mom is one of the most important, yet the most under appreciated, jobs.

Edited by WhatAmIWatching
  • Love 15

Reality show is her job, and since they've been on so many years, I'd bet their salaries are pretty chunky by now.

I think we learned at some point that they took a pay cut - getting the same salary for the entire family that they used to get per adult. It may still be a decent chunk of change but it's not what it used to be.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I think we learned at some point that they took a pay cut - getting the same salary for the entire family that they used to get per adult. It may still be a decent chunk of change but it's not what it used to be.

I wasn't sure if that was factual or speculation! They are complete idiots for accepting a pay cut, but I doubt Kody could negotiate himself out of a paper bag. (they're still undoubtedly making a lot more than I do though, sucks to be me! 😆)

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

I wasn't sure if that was factual or speculation! They are complete idiots for accepting a pay cut, but I doubt Kody could negotiate himself out of a paper bag. (they're still undoubtedly making a lot more than I do though, sucks to be me! 😆)

I think it was take a pay cut or get cancelled altogether. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
39 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

And it was after a couple of years in the Cult de Sac, but pre-Catfish, when their lives were getting boring and repetitive so numbers of viewers were dropping. The only thing that kept me watching was to prepare for snarking on sites like this one ;)

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

I think they're quite smart to take the pay cut and stay on the air as long as possible. Not only does this "job" require very little actual effort, but all their side efforts (Plexus, Lularoe, etc.) depend on the fan base they get from the show. I've been on Facebook Lives were people are posting that they are buying an over-priced Lularoe outfit just so they can support Christine in her new life. No way would they be making that kind of money doing MLM without the built-in exposure from the show. Christine especially has garnered so much sympathy this season, I bet there are people slurping down Plexus just because they think she needs help with her bills. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
3 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

See, I had thought that was speculation as well. The more you know! I didn't realize their viewership had dipped that low at any point.

2 hours ago, Kellyee said:

I think they're quite smart to take the pay cut and stay on the air as long as possible. Not only does this "job" require very little actual effort, but all their side efforts (Plexus, Lularoe, etc.) depend on the fan base they get from the show. I've been on Facebook Lives were people are posting that they are buying an over-priced Lularoe outfit just so they can support Christine in her new life. No way would they be making that kind of money doing MLM without the built-in exposure from the show. Christine especially has garnered so much sympathy this season, I bet there are people slurping down Plexus just because they think she needs help with her bills. 

I see your points, but it sure ended up costing them a whole lot and not just financially. (I mean, I'm glad they chose it because I get to watch the train wreck, but oof) 

It amazes me that people fall over themselves to send them money for overpriced goods and questionable supplements. It would be great if strangers would send me tons of money so I could continue doing not much, but in better style! 😆 

Good for them, I guess, for capitalizing on their popularity? Hope they're saving and investing some for when it all comes to an end.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, kassa said:

Does she do cameos? Cause I can see those going through the roof the last few months!

Yes, she started last year.  I just checked and 447 people have reviewed her cameos.   If you assume that 1 in 2 people review a Cameo (I send them as gifts all the time and never review) let's conservatively assume she did 20 a week @ $35 each.  That's $35K/year.  

And let's say she is an average performing Lularoe trainer--that's another $45-55K/year .  Assuming that a TLC paycut took the family down to $25K per episode (from $40K) that's $5K per adult X 12 episodes=$60K/year.  So that makes her income somewhere around $140-150K/year.

She isn't wealthy, but that's pretty good for someone with her education and work experience outside of the home.

• Useful 5
  • Love 6

Good for them, I guess, for capitalizing on their popularity? Hope they're saving and investing some for when it all comes to an end.

I have always believed they live on credit and financial shenanigans and don't actually have two nickels in actual cash to rub together.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

The pay cut was speculation but with so many things reality tv related speculation quickly becomes fact.  Same is true in regards to their financial situation, the only thing financial that is known is in relation to their real estate holdings, sales, and purchases.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
21 minutes ago, sharkerbaby said:

the only thing financial that is known is in relation to their real estate holdings, sales, and purchases.

And the multiple bankruptcies, which are a matter of public record.

Edited by Cetacean
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, sharkerbaby said:

The pay cut was speculation but with so many things reality tv related speculation quickly becomes fact.  Same is true in regards to their financial situation, the only thing financial that is known is in relation to their real estate holdings, sales, and purchases.

I get your point on speculation, but we do know a bit more than that. We know they’ve filed bankruptcy multiple times under different wives, for one. We know they’ve had unpaid property tax and other bills. They haven’t consistently had health insurance, and have racked up serious medical debt on more than one occasion. There’s been a lot of indicators that they don’t manage their finances very well, and yet they did pay a big chunk of cash for some of the Coyote Pass property 🤷‍♀️

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

true but those were well before they were on TV or wrote their book. 

eta:  the above was in regards to their bankruptcies.  KBO and I replies at essentially the same time 

As to the other KBO points;  good points and I agree they do seem to manage their money far differently than most responsible adults

Edited by sharkerbaby
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

The bankruptcies were prior to the show, but the rest have occurred after the show, some  fairly recently (taxes, medical bills).

And don't forget the legendary unpaid trash collection bill.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

I wonder if the price reduction came around the same time as the flurry of weddings? I can see the network talking them into what a fabulous deal it would be to go all out on weddings at no expense to them... while permanently trading away more money in the ongoing contract. They'd never turn down instant gratification for long term stability.

Meanwhile, the network got things comped "for promotional consideration" and lowered their budget.

• Love 9

Just watched a rerun of part two and wanted to comment on Christine explaining “her divorce” as  I think I finally got her.
I’m a born and raised Roman Catholic. Our church doesn’t accept a legal divorce and you’d have to go through Rome (or sometimes just the bishop) to obtain a ecclesiastical divorce. So, according to the church, my parents are still married though they legally divorced almost 25 years ago. They just never bothered to sort this out as they don’t go to church anymore. In their minds, they’re done.

Christin didn’t need a legal divorce since she wasn’t legally married. She no longer goes to this specific church and is completely done with it, so why bother. It’s a technicality that’s never going to mean anything nor going to cause trouble.

Edited by LilyD
  • Love 17
On 2/16/2022 at 8:53 AM, kassa said:

Meanwhile, the network got things comped "for promotional consideration" and lowered their budget.

And we got Christine singingk for free!

16 hours ago, LilyD said:

Christine didn’t need a legal divorce since she wasn’t legally married. She no longer goes to this specific church and is completely done with it, so why bother. It’s a technicality that’s never going to mean anything nor going to cause trouble.

Unless she finds herself stuck on Kody's planet for eternity because she didn't file the proper paperwork with the church that "married" them.

Since Christine is Plyg Royalty, perhaps she could start her own branch of the religion, get her own planet, call up her children and any discarded/escaped wives like her mom Annie who might like to join her.  Many male-dominated religions have gone through reckonings so that women are now considered equal.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 11
5 hours ago, deirdra said:

Since Christine is Plyg Royalty, perhaps she could start her own branch of the religion, get her own planet, call up her children and any discarded/escaped wives like her mom Annie who might like to join her.  Many male-dominated religions have gone through reckonings so that women are now considered equal.

I laughed so hard after reading your suggestion! All kinds of images keep popping up of Christine and Kody on neighbouring planets... One dark and gloomy and the other bright and bubbly. My best image? Kody angrily glaring through a telescope on a daily basis to watch the fun on Christine's home planet... Now that would be Karma and an interesting hell loop on Kody Paradise!

• LOL 14
  • Love 6