Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

ETA: And while I won't ever make fun of the Brown family or judge them for body size, I reserve the right to call out their awful brows, because that is a choice. 

I'm right there with you on that. They can't possibly think it looks good, right? Are they using felt tip pens to draw them on?

• LOL 9
  • Love 4

I really hope it does not become a thing to rate infants on their thinness or suggest babies diet to get to a baby size zero; that could lead to something dangerous really quickly like malnutrition. I think the pic was for a photo op and I assume the baby has a pediatrician who is checking her health. As others have said, my son was a chubby baby just on breast milk and is now a skinny young man.

• Love 17

I'm super curious whether Truely is spending Christmas with Kody, since she obviously spent Thanksgiving in Utah. And since there are now photos of Kody and Robyn unmasked in a mall, doesn't that mean that they should be all clear to spend Christmas with Truely and Janelle and all Janelle's kids? I guess we will see what the photos show. Typical divorced parent custody arrangement for parents living in different states is to switch off holidays. Hopefully Kody hasn't completely forgotten Truely, and hopefully Christine will allow a visit if one is offered. 

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Kellyee said:

And since there are now photos of Kody and Robyn unmasked in a mall, doesn't that mean that they should be all clear to spend Christmas with Truely and Janelle and all Janelle's kids?

That would make sense, so that probably means no, they won't do it that way. 

Robyn spend Christmas with the unwashed miscreants? Surely you jest.

• LOL 12
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, Kellyee said:

I'm super curious whether Truely is spending Christmas with Kody, since she obviously spent Thanksgiving in Utah. And since there are now photos of Kody and Robyn unmasked in a mall, doesn't that mean that they should be all clear to spend Christmas with Truely and Janelle and all Janelle's kids? I guess we will see what the photos show. Typical divorced parent custody arrangement for parents living in different states is to switch off holidays. Hopefully Kody hasn't completely forgotten Truely, and hopefully Christine will allow a visit if one is offered. 

I wish you’re right, but this is Kody remember? The guy who couldn’t care less when they still lived locally and the “dad” who didn’t want to come and be with his daughter when she had to go through a horrible surgical procedure…

• Love 17
53 minutes ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

I don’t see Kootie putting any effort into fighting for Truley, unfortunately.

The evidence in point being his refusal to acknowledge she was in renal failure and advised giving her LIV water when she was nearly comatose. Yeah, just the guy you want with your kids on a holiday.  Or any other day.

• Love 22

Recently on the Real Housewives Ultimate Girl’s Trip (don’t judge me) Countess Luann revealed she has made six figures from Cameo appearances over the past two years. So if Christine keeps giving us some scoop she could support herself and Truely pretty well! I’m still hoping she really cashes in with a tell-all book.

Edited by lgprimes
Dumb typos
  • Useful 5
  • Love 7

I can totally see a new season happening. For once, there’s actual stuff going on that makes for good (juicy) tv.
We have Christine moving on, Kody on the verge of a mental break-down, Kody formally blowing up his no longer existing marriage with Meri, Kody, Janelle and Robyn trying to prevent another bankruptcy with their numerous loans and mortgages. Oh and I am still expecting some interesting stuff about prairie plague pass….That’s a volcanic disaster waiting to erupt if you ask me.

• Love 15
5 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I hate math but I would watch the shit out of an honest forensic accounting of their financial house of cards...

I love math and would watch the shit out of an honest forensic accounting of their financial house of cards!

• LOL 13
  • Love 2

I am sincerely hoping that Christine is offered a show of her own, with a title that reflects that she escaped Kodoofus.  And the money would be all hers - would certainly help pay any leftover costs of the surgery and give her a start on a life without that bunch.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, deirdra said:

Aspyn has been slowly losing weight over time & it appears that Mitch has joined her. They both look happy & healthy.

Mitch looks so much better with his beard trimmed from that Brillo pad abomination he wore at their wedding.

• LOL 4
  • Love 14

Christine did a Cameo to a cat. No lie.

Interesting tidbit: she and the girls traveled to Janelle's for the holiday. She mentioned that apropos of the cat owner using the Cameo to apologize to the cat for boarding her while the owner was traveling. Christine mentioned her own cat, Zelda, hates to travel so boarding is preferable and the cat should look on the bright side.

Edited by Teafortwo
  • LOL 19
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Sasha888 said:

Good for them. This is the core of this family, and Kody is frankly not needed.

I believe those two will continue to have a bond well after the show is done. Christine not only loves Janelle’s children, and help raised them, but it doesn’t appear they ever had a real competition for Kody’s affection (🤮) .There was an episode early on, where they showed Janelle affectionately holding Truly as a baby. I don’t recall the other wives giving Truly the time of day. Meri and Robin, IMO, have never been about the family. 

• Love 18

I guess doing for a Cameo for a cat is ok.  We prayed for a sick cat one Sunday in church.  The young lady who owned the cat is probably about 30, but mentally about 5 or 6.  Her mom said she was really upset.  I don't think it worked out well for the cat, however.  The  young lady was showing me a picture of her new kitten a few weeks later.  In my house, cats are people, too.  As long as they have their automatic feeder, they're good to stay home.  If Christine wants to make money  and continues with Cameo, she will probably come across many strange requests.

Edited by CalicoKitty
missing letter
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12

As long as the cat is actually in the room with Christine and can tilt its head quizzically and meow in response once in awhile, I will watch one full hour of Christine carrying on a conversation with a cat rather than subject myself to one talking head with Robyn.

Get on it, TLC.

(It has to be on the show though, I'm not paying for a Cameo!)

• LOL 13
  • Love 7
32 minutes ago, lookeyloo said:

Does anyone know where Christine spent Christmas this year?  Isn't the show talking about last year?

From social media it appears she was in Utah for Christmas, and then went to Arizona. Yes, episodes currently airing are from 2020.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Awfarmington said:

There was an episode early on, where they showed Janelle affectionately holding Truly as a baby. I don’t recall the other wives giving Truly the time of day. Meri and Robin, IMO, have never been about the family. 

Thanks for making me remember that most people were genuinely happy with Truely’s arrival! It was interesting to read about Janelle’s reaction, I had forgotten about that.
It is in sheer contrast with when Robyn was about to give birth. Janelle told them “I probably won’t get up in the middle of the night to go and see the baby.” (Oh and Robyn’s face when she said that!!) I always found that remark peculiar, one of the first times when I started to question their fairytale plural marriages….

• Love 9
On 12/30/2021 at 3:49 PM, CalicoKitty said:

I guess doing a Cameo for a cat is ok.  We prayed for a sick cat one Sunday in church.  The young lady who owned the cat is probably about 30, but mentally about 5 or 6.  Her mom said she was really upset.  I don't think it worked out well for the cat, however.  The  young lady was showing me a picture of her new kitten a few weeks later.  In my house, cats are people, too.  As long as they have their automatic feeder, they're good to stay home.  If Christine wants to make money  and continues with Cameo, she will probably come across many strange requests.

• Love 3
On 12/30/2021 at 2:04 PM, Sasha888 said:

Good for them. This is the core of this family, and Kody is frankly not needed.

Do we actually know that Kody wasn't also there though?  Christine left him but still talks to him every day according to another cameo. That might mean that they still do some visiting and holidays together.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Tuxcat said:

Do we actually know that Kody wasn't also there though?  Christine left him but still talks to him every day according to another cameo. That might mean that they still do some visiting and holidays together.

Doubt it if he is following "his" Covid protocols. He wants everyone to stay home and not travel. That's what I took out of the preview.

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

Doubt it if he is following "his" Covid protocols. He wants everyone to stay home and not travel. That's what I took out of the preview.

Oh I thought we were talking about 2021. I am fairly sure that he loosened his protocols after vaccines (and his own immunity by getting covid himself).

• Useful 2
3 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

Do we actually know that Kody wasn't also there though?  Christine left him but still talks to him every day according to another cameo.

Oh, hell, please no. Cut the cord, Christine! If the kids want to talk to him, fine, but no reason why she should especially after the way he treated her!

• Love 14
3 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

Christine left him but still talks to him every day according to another cameo.

Doesn't surprise me in the least.  She may have physically left but she's still under his thumb.  She's a brainwashed twit.

• Love 12
10 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Oh, hell, please no. Cut the cord, Christine! If the kids want to talk to him, fine, but no reason why she should especially after the way he treated her!

Exactly.

Kody has a lot of narcissistic tendencies. The only way to deal with these people is to go no contact. That would be hard to do because of Truely, but even in her case I'd go as close to no contact as possible. Talk only about the child you have in common.

Narcissists want to drag their victim back into their web of control. It isn't even about wanting you back as a partner, it's just that they can't stand anyone getting free of them. Talking to him daily, if true, is a horrible idea. He will use it to manipulate, shame, control, blame...any number of things but none of it will be good or healthy for Christine.

• Love 17
13 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Is Hunter filling in for Gwen? I wonder where she is - avoiding Paedon and his opinions?

I think I read she was in California with her girlfriend? I could be very wrong on that. One thing I noticed in her instagram bio is that she listed "autistic". Is that new?

• Useful 2

3C5B1AC6-1D1F-4D33-B9D4-16DC9F42E424.jpeg

ROAD TRIP to Flagstaff with this adorable kid! Truely and I will be in Flagstaff until Saturday, then we’re going to visit our kids in North Carolina! So, I probably wont be doing a sale live again for awhile. If you purchase things from my store, Mykelti will ship them for me once a week, so you’ll get them, but a little late. If I find places to do takeovers, I’ll do those but otherwise, I’ll be waiting to do a sale live until I get back home around January 22nd. Crazy. Long. Trip. But FULL of FAMILY TIME!! Thanks loves!

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Christine is an asshole about Covid. I just cancelled my birthday plans because I'm trying to be responsible, and she's on an endless vacation. Also, none of these people appear to work. I will never donate a dime when they're whining about paying for medical care while making no effort to work.

• LOL 1
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, deirdra said:

Her LulaNo clients should just order directly from Mykelti if they want something

Is that even allowed?  I would think there is some sort of non-solicitation clause when you sign up for the cult business.

• Love 2