Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, Cetacean said:

Is that even allowed?  I would think there is some sort of non-solicitation clause when you sign up for the cult business.

It's probably a mother/daughter favor for Mykelti to cover for Christine when she's away.  Christine delegated Mykelti to ship any orders from her existing store.

I am mind-boggled at the amount of travel Christine is engaging in, what about Truely's schooling?

• Love 17
2 hours ago, Sandy W said:

I am mind-boggled at the amount of travel Christine is engaging in, what about Truely's schooling?

Apparently Truely is home schooled? I think Christine said that somewhere recently.

• Useful 4
1 hour ago, Elizzikra said:

Apparently Truely is home schooled? I think Christine said that somewhere recently.

Yes you can home school anywhere, but you need to FOCUS on it. I worry about her spelling. 

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13

We occasionally hear about most of the Brown kids, but I don't remember hearing anything about Paedon lately? Where he works and lives? What sort of job he has? He is such a large or rather, tall young man. Two of his sisters are tall too. Wonder where that fits into his mother's family tree?

• Love 6
15 hours ago, winsomeone said:

We occasionally hear about most of the Brown kids, but I don't remember hearing anything about Paedon lately? Where he works and lives? What sort of job he has? He is such a large or rather, tall young man. Two of his sisters are tall too. Wonder where that fits into his mother's family tree?

Christine's mom Annie is a LeBaron.  They were very tall.

• Useful 8
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

Not $82 worth, but it is cute.  My daughter likes tie dye.

The style is not something I particularly like, but I do think Christine looks OK for just lounging around the house or doing errands. She looks happy.

• Love 14

Quoting @xwordfanatik from the Janelle thread. 

Well, I'm quite sure Robyn decided on this fambly while thinking that Christine could raise HER kids, too.  Thankfully, that didn't happen.  Christine basically raised Janelle's kids, and I'm certain that was quite enough, even if the kids were well-behaved.  

Sol moving in with Christine would be great, though.  He has a playmate in Truely, which Robyn probably hates.  Anythingk that pisses off Kootie and Queenie, I like.

I think of Robin had come into the family, had been working outside of the home full time (at least until the show kicked off), and treated Christine with respect, I believe Christine would’ve been willing to watch her children. But all Robyn did was plop down and cost money- she BARELY helped Christine with any of the chores and childcare when she was post partum with Truely. Christine seems like the type of person that always tries to be fair and is willing to help out if she’s given the smallest bit of kindness. 

Janelle respected Christine and her role as the caregiver and made sure her kids treated her with respect too. Robin didn’t do any of that. So Christine said “nope”. Also Christine seems like she is a loving and nurturing caregiver, but she doesn’t “play” she would expect the kids to follow rules and have boundaries, and I don’t think Robin would agree with that. 

I think of Robin had come into the family, had been working outside of the home full time (at least until the show kicked off), and treated Christine with respect, I believe Christine would’ve been willing to watch her children. But all Robyn did was plop down and cost money- she BARELY helped Christine with any of the chores and childcare when she was post partum with Truely. Christine seems like the type of person that always tries to be fair and is willing to help out if she’s given the smallest bit of kindness. 

Janelle respected Christine and her role as the caregiver and made sure her kids treated her with respect too. Robin didn’t do any of that. So Christine said “nope”. Also Christine seems like she is a loving and nurturing caregiver, but she doesn’t “play” she would expect the kids to follow rules and have boundaries, and I don’t think Robin would agree with that. 

edited- my formatting got all messed up and put my response in with @xwordfanatik original post- sorry. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Kellyee said:

Actually, there was an episode when they were in Vegas where Christine brought up how Robyn brought someone else in to help with her kids instead of asking Christine. It was when Mindy was the Nanny. I forget Robin's answer, but it was obvious she didn't want Christine helping to raise her kids. Their family issues go way beyond Covid rules.

Janelle's kids love and respect Christine.  I wonder if Robyn only wanted her kids to have that kind of relationship with her.  And didn't want any of them to feel as strongly for someone else as a parental figure as they might for her.  I can see her being selfish in that way.

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
2 hours ago, Kellyee said:

Actually, there was an episode when they were in Vegas where Christine brought up how Robyn brought someone else in to help with her kids instead of asking Christine. It was when Mindy was the Nanny. I forget Robin's answer, but it was obvious she didn't want Christine helping to raise her kids. Their family issues go way beyond Covid rules.

Yes I remember- that’s because Christine didn’t want to likely because Robin was being a brat about it, and not you know, at work like Janelle was.**

**of course parents need childcare for times they aren’t working for wages. But there’s a big difference between Robin asking Christine “can you watch my little ones for 2 hrs today so I can have some peace/run an errand?” vs “you are the primary unpaid caregiver so I can sleep in and be a lady of leisure- and you will obey me as if I am your employer.” I think Christine would’ve watched the kids (with boundaries and limits) but Robin didn’t want to abide by those. 

1 hour ago, chi-girl said:

Janelle's kids love and respect Christine.  I wonder if Robyn only wanted her kids to have that kind of relationship with her.  And didn't want any of them to feel as strongly for someone else as a parental figure as they might for her.  I can see her being selfish in that way.

That too. 

• Love 14

I missed the live chat but came here to say that there were safe (or at least semi-safe) ways to get a massage even in 2020 and Christine must really have needed one after helping Ysabel get around post-op.

ETA: Since Kody refused to even hold hands with her, she may have also craved touch. I know older single people who get massages purely for that reason.

Edited by Teafortwo
  • Love 16

Christine rocks! Wonder if he gave her the line he used on Meri - we can still be friends. Boxed up his shit, and to quote Korduche, “Buh bye.” Wish they would have panned over to the one labeled “Krudy’s hair products.” Probably took up half the garage. Don’t cry, sweetie. I don’t think you need to explain anything to your kids. They’ve been front and center to this shit show since day one.

• Love 22
7 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Ugh. Already worn cheaply made fast fashion. Probably will sell to fans.

She may as well try selling them.  From what I hear, thrift shops are overloaded with them and probably refuse those donations. Environmentally, the land fills wouldn't want them either as they would remain static for eternity.

• LOL 3
  • Love 13

I'm online just finishing up work for the day. I'll take one for the team lol and will report back with any news.

ETA she must have started early because it's now 4 pm MST and it shows she's been on for an hour.

ETA again - holy ramen head! People are actually snapping this crap up as soon as each piece is announced! And "only 20 pieces left." She and Meri must be rolling in dough.

Ironically, Christine's assistant Jamie announced in the chat "Shop Christine's and Truely's closet!"

Edited by Teafortwo
  • Useful 3
  • Love 12
15 minutes ago, Teafortwo said:

Ironically, Christine's assistant Jamie announced in the chat "Shop Christine's and Truely's closet!"

and if some of the clothes still have tags on them, even Christine & Truely didn't want to wear them.  Perhaps she should have taken that box of Kootie's clothes to sell too.

• LOL 15

I just realised Christine has managed to learn something from all the incredibly bad decisions Kody made,  particularly when it comes to moving and selling. She must have realised that Kody's impulsive decisions to move can have disastrous consequences and turn your life into a mad, chaotic circus for months. Not to mention the financial bit.

Instead, she took her time to figure out what she wanted to do, where she wanted to go and how she'd organise everything. This also gives me hope that she managed to secure her money from the sale of her house.

• Love 17
22 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Will a rice Krispy treat be included as a freebie?

9 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Recipes for Tater Tot Casserole and Mock Tapioca Puddin'.

Better either of those than a piece of Robyn's ugly joolry that she couldn't unload on the dumbest of suckers!

These LuLaNuts are just plain crazy.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Teafortwo said:

I'm online just finishing up work for the day. I'll take one for the team lol and will report back with any news.

ETA she must have started early because it's now 4 pm MST and it shows she's been on for an hour.

ETA again - holy ramen head! People are actually snapping this crap up as soon as each piece is announced! And "only 20 pieces left." She and Meri must be rolling in dough.

I had to turn it off after I got hung up on Christine (talking about Christmas) said "my kidSES Christmas".   Jesus.. None of these people are the brightest bulbs (don't get me wrong, I'm glad Christine is leaving.. but she let me down with that word)

• LOL 5
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, Boston said:

I had to turn it off after I got hung up on Christine (talking about Christmas) said "my kidSES Christmas".   Jesus.. None of these people are the brightest bulbs (don't get me wrong, I'm glad Christine is leaving.. but she let me down with that word)

How about "Mine and Truely's Gently Used Clothing?" Is she harkening back to the language of 17th Century England?  

• LOL 12
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, nosedive said:

How about "Mine and Truely's Gently Used Clothing?" Is she harkening back to the language of 17th Century England?  

Apparently her homeschooling handbook never taught her the trick of taking out one of the pair to see if the grammar works - "Mine Gently Used Clothing" - NOPE!  I learned that in 5th grade.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 20
14 hours ago, deirdra said:

and if some of the clothes still have tags on them, even Christine & Truely didn't want to wear them.  Perhaps she should have taken that box of Kootie's clothes to sell too.

I would much rather see her douse that box in gasoline and set fire to it. 

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Boston said:

My 10-year-old heard it and said: "She sounds just like Gollum!" Followed by a perfect imitation saying:

"We wants it! We needs it! Sneaky little hobbitsesss" It's mine!! My precioussss"

image.png.6bc30e493fce10d7223601643787642c.png

• LOL 13
On 1/14/2022 at 8:03 PM, deirdra said:

Why do they always have wrist and neck bands like pajamas or play shirts for boys in the 1960s/70s?

I'm seeing pants with elastic cuffs everywhere these days.  Not a fan. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

OK, so Sparkle Pony says in the interview:   "It's over. The intimate part of our marriage is over. And, to be honest, I'm not okay with that." 

So despite all of the evidence of what a truly loathsome human, that's the reason she's decided to leave?  He's treated her like dirt and her children even worse.  But if she was still getting her share of Little Kootie she'd be staying?  

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I give none of these cultists a free pass.  Christine is as bad as Kootie in not stepping up and defending her kids.  Even after he decided a nap was more imporatant than her sick toddler, she stood beside her "Wonderful Man". 

No "have a good life" wishes from  me.

• LOL 2
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, taragel said:

The part that really gets me is when he says he "dislikes her behavior and wants to see if she can be a 'good sister wife.'" So, fall in line or no sex for you? So gross. 

I agree that I don't know how the slights to their kids don't seem to register, but I'll still give Christine all the good-for-hers in the world for not simply accepting that bullshit. (Unlike Meri or Janelle.) It's a low frakking bar, sure, but she cleared it at least. 

"Good sister wife" = Kiss the ground Robyn walks on

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 20
17 hours ago, Cetacean said:

OK, so Sparkle Pony says in the interview:   "It's over. The intimate part of our marriage is over. And, to be honest, I'm not okay with that." 

So despite all of the evidence of what a truly loathsome human, that's the reason she's decided to leave?  He's treated her like dirt and her children even worse.  But if she was still getting her share of Little Kootie she'd be staying?  

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I give none of these cultists a free pass.  Christine is as bad as Kootie in not stepping up and defending her kids.  Even after he decided a nap was more imporatant than her sick toddler, she stood beside her "Wonderful Man". 

No "have a good life" wishes from  me.

I agree.  Christine didn't suddenly wake up and actualize her Strong Woman joolry and #livingherwhy. 

Kody was never attracted to her and openly despised her - since Nachogate - and she didn't marry out of mutual love.  She admittedly chased Kody and specifically wanted to be the 3rd (and final) wife, and he wanted the clout of polygamy royalty.  She's jealous of Robyn's "full" or "functional" marriage that is now in her face and her daughters' and sister's monogamous marriages that were her support network during Ysabel's surgery and recovery.  Yet, Christine continues to demonize and denigrate monogamists and non-AUBs more than the entire fambly combined.  Now she'll overcompensate by exploiting Truely and shilling LulaNo more on social media.  Grifters gotta grift.

Maybe people want to believe that Christine escaped and project their own happily-ever-after for her, and she'll exploit the misperception, but I think that Christine will follow her mother's life.  I hope that her own children, including Janelle's, treat her better than she treated her mother.

Edited by Grifter Lives
Clarity
  • Love 22