Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

A tiny bright spot in a storyline I hate - playing on the historically prickly relationship Kevin and Scotty have by having Kevin not say what Scotty wanted as his witness.  And Kevin tried to warn you, Scotty my boy, that's on you.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

Does Kemo have a really bad case of the flu or was that an acting choice to demonstrate how utterly devastated, beat down and simpering Sam is ...after 2 days in jail ...with no roommate. Goodness gracious, I've seen prisoners of war who looked less shell-shocked. And OMG, she misses her kids SO MUCH, she just wants to get home to them. --They aren't at home, Sam, they are at Monica's, where they have been since shortly after birth. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

Such a difference to see Sam looking vibrant and happy with Drew to looking tired and worn out with Jason. I know she’s in prison and I get it but it’s the whole look. The bad prison garb, bad ponytail and demeanor is just a big no. Just send this character off no one would notice anything has changed. 

This is the same character her stans will yell and state is "badass." Please. Did any of you even notice she was off screen for a week?

Edited by Hater
  • Love 3

And Kevin tried to warn you, Scotty my boy, that's on you.

Scott has always gotten the wrong end of the stick.  [I remember GF and JE when they first came on the show until the late '80s....took a break until James Franco]. 

So did my eyes really see Laura just stand there while Valentine was threatening her family.  For all she knows, she thinks that he murdered her son. 

Meanwhile her ex-stalker boyfriend, along with another GH doctor (and a judge) are even considering that this guy who thinks that he was a soldier and can't remember his serial killing days is competent to do anything.  Franco can't even dress himself. 

I miss Luke and old Lulu at times at this.

What I enjoy about watching Rebecca Herbst and Kin Shriner and Cam is that they provide the old-school GH vibe.  YMMV.

Edited by sunnyface
Sonny
  • Love 3

I have zero sympathy for Sam, she always picks and defends Jason.  Also Scout and Danny live at Monica's. Although I admire KMo for being willing to appear without makeup.

Who is running the Haunted Star if Lulu doesn't know that the dance is being held thereV Who is catering and cleaning up?

The trial is so stupid.

3 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

A tiny bright spot in a storyline I hate - playing on the historically prickly relationship Kevin and Scotty have by having Kevin not say what Scotty wanted as his witness.  And Kevin tried to warn you, Scotty my boy, that's on you.

Actually that's on Kevin.  As an expert witness, Kevin had a duty to tell Scott when he found before he was called to testify.

I missed yesterday's episode. Was Monica really saying that Franco's neural pathways were now Drew's? Downloading memories into the hippocampus does not re-write the rest of the brain.

6 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

After that scene with Ava, I'm thinking Nina is playing Valentin.

But she must be sleeping with him. What lengths is she willing to go to?

• Love 1
4 hours ago, rur said:

Not to mention the fact that probably the last thing any teacher wants to do when staying after school to catch up on as much as possible, quickly, is to be interrupted for a leisurely picnic by a clueless Bratz doll.

Judging by the smile on Dustin's face throughout their impromptu date, he was more than fine with it and enjoys spending time with the "Bratz" doll.

• Love 2

Bright spot from the episode: Ava and Trina. This potential mentor ship like relationship could truly thrive, the actresses have good chemistry together and it gets Trina out of Joss’s selfish orbit.

Though, this is General Hospital, so I expect the, to fuck it up

• Love 6

I'm glad I'm not the only one who remembers GH from the late 70s days. It's interesting to see clips from just before my various babysitters indoctrinated, uh "introduced" me to ABC soaps -- like, who knew Rick and Jeff had a sister? (Terry) The iconic Webber house was actually hers.... Sorry, that was a tangent.  

I am probably dreaming, but I think the nail in the coffin of Frew hanging onto his identify should be someone cluing him in on the whole Andy and Bobby connection. For all we know, Frew remembers something of his toddlerhood and the brother that vanished. That might make him feel more conflicted about holding on to Franco's life.

• Love 2

I know I am not crazy but didn't Scott used to be a good attorney despite overdramatic ways. He should have never taken this case because he so emotionally invested (ugh why it is just Franco).

Since the portrait of Helena was lost in the trash, I suspect that Laura and Kevin are looking for extremely complicated clues when I think that Helena literally hid the codicil in the tea in the painting.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, nilyank said:

Since the portrait of Helena was lost in the trash, I suspect that Laura and Kevin are looking for extremely complicated clues when I think that Helena literally hid the codicil in the tea in the painting.

I'm assuming Ava will help them figure out the clues since she loves looking for them in those paintings. 

But honestly, Laura telling Curtis and Kevin that they have to find the painting before it's too late all the while sitting at Kelly's and not feeling rushed whatsoever. 

Take your coffee to go, Laura! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

and not feeling rushed whatsoever. 

Right!  She's the mayor.  Make a few calls, find out where Spoon Island trash would have ended up and go to that depot and look for it.  It was apparently right out in the open for Dev to find.  

10 hours ago, CheetaraThunder said:

Though, this is General Hospital, so I expect the, to fuck it up

You know Trina's going to get injured/killed and Ava will be to blame.  

11 hours ago, statsgirl said:

After that scene with Ava, I'm thinking Nina is playing Valentin.

I guess they want to keep us in the dark for awhile but I would have found it interesting if Nina had admitted it and Ava would have helped her bring Valentin down.  

13 hours ago, sunnyface said:

So did my eyes really see Laura just stand there while Valentine was threatening her family. 

in Laura's defence she did say "are you threatening Spencer' and he backed off and was all "nope, just talking".  But he's such a squirelly little guy I keep thinking someone can take him.  I mean I can picture Laura grabbing Valentin in a head lock, can't you?!

• Love 3
11 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Actually that's on Kevin.  As an expert witness, Kevin had a duty to tell Scott when he found before he was called to testify

Given how Scott was basically pinning his entire case on Kevin's testimony, you'd think he'd have been sure to talk to Kevin after Kevin saw Frew. Regardless of who's technical responsibility it was to get in touch. But then he couldn't have been humiliated by his own hubris. Ugh. Such a dumb plot point.

16 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Only injured, I hope, since I can't watch Joss wallow in grief again so soon after stupid Oscar. You know she'll make it all about her: "I should have paid more attention! I was a terrible friend!" Yes and yes, Joss. Now shut up and learn from your mistakes. Try to do better than your mother in that regard.

17 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

I mean I can picture Laura grabbing Valentin in a head lock, can't you?!

She's Laura Fucking! Spencer. She can put anyone in a head lock if she chooses.

• Love 3
52 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Likely where we’re headed, given the lack of current storyline for Ava. I’m enjoying this unexpected pairing but knowing the pattern, the first two things I think of are “how will this make Ava look bad?” and “how will this be manipulated to involve Sonny?”

• Love 2

Not to be nitpicky, but it’s a competency hearing, not a trial. Even if both Scotty and Lawyer Sanders has been acting like it was.

And I’m afraid Judge Hecht is going to rule in favor of Franco based on her choice of words in the promo.

And there isn’t a whole helluva lot Laura can do until she sees/gets that painting. She’s managed to track down the artist, but he’s dead.

Some “scary” Cassadine Valentin is. Threatening a child and then backing down when Laura calls him in it, and sounds more credible than this mealy-mouthed  scaredy-cat.

• Love 5

Yes, I definitely think Dranco is going to win the hearing. After that, for some unknown reason - maybe b/c of Monica - he and Kim decide to stick around PC.  From there, I can see the story going one of two ways - either Franco's memories resurface and dominate on their own OR Dranco gains a conscience and realizes it's wrong to steal someone else's life and undergoes the procedure of his own volition. He might also see Kim in a new light given what the trial revealed. I hope he recognizes the injustice of what was done to Franco and chooses to relinquish Franco's body, but I do not see him remaining "Drew." As I've said before, there is not much to this incarnation of "Drew," and I just don't see the writers keeping Franco this way permanently. 

I was upset w/Liz's comments on Friday re: Scott being harsh on Kim. Why are they writing Liz as being so worried about Kim. Kim would happily whisk away her husband and think nothing of it. She doesn't care that Franco was a father to three boys, and that those boys want him back. She doesn't care that Franco was a husband to a woman, and that he loved that woman and her children w/all his heart. Kim only cares about Kim, so why should Liz express any concern for her?!?! The show needs to quit it w/that crap! Liz should be fighting the urge to punch Kim each time she sees her! 

As a lawyer, I also agree about Scott not speaking w/Kevin before having him testify. No halfway decent lawyer would do that. The writers are awful. 

Also, can we get a Trina/Cam pairing already? I really like Trina. She is a much better friend to Cameron than Josslyn. Cam needs to start seeing Trina in a new light. I'd much rather see him be interested in her than Josslyn. 

Lulu and Dustin are super cute to me. Loved their scenes! Plus, Dustin looked happy to see her. It was after school hrs so I didn't see the issue w/her coming by. I also like Lulu and am THRILLED she's moving on from Dante! 

Oh, and I feel absolutely nothing for Sam. I'm happy she was arrested. It couldn't have happened to a better person if you ask me. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, lala2 said:

he and Kim decide to stick around PC. 

Rumour has it that TB is out and the exit story is that Kim realizes that she needs help to cope with her grief and leaves.  

If that's true, I see them having Franco remember his memories and return to himself fairly soon after.  Otherwise there is no story for FakeDrew other than sitting on Monica's couch eating hot dogs.    

6 minutes ago, lala2 said:

Also, can we get a Trina/Cam pairing already?

I think they originally were going to have JOss turn to Cam after Oscar's death, but then they introduced Dev and it looks like they might be heading down a Joss/Dev thing.  Hopefully they do Cam/Trina and not leave Cam hanging again.  They are cute together.  

52 minutes ago, lala2 said:

Oh, and I feel absolutely nothing for Sam. I'm happy she was arrested. It couldn't have happened to a better person if you ask me.

I'm just amused that Miss Ride-or-Die/Tough-as-Nails Sam is a total crying wreck within 48 hours.  Guess she's not so tough when she can't immediately hide behind Jason.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, lala2 said:

why should Liz express any concern for [Kim]?!?!

Because she understands Kim is still grieving the loss of Oscar, and Elizabeth isn't entirely selfish. Also, the attempted rape was irrelevant to the purpose of the hearing (along with probably at least 95 percent of the other "evidence" entered, to be sure). I can believe Elizabeth was uncomfortable with Scott continuing to press Kim on that. 

58 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Rumour has it that TB is out and the exit story is that Kim realizes that she needs help to cope with her grief and leaves.  

That's not the worst reason to leave. And at least she isn't dead. It leaves the door open for her to return if/when they decide to bring a recast Drew back to town.

• Love 3

Ava to Trina:  "Provenance is very important in the art world."

Shady young punk walks in off the street with a painting that he says he bought at a Flea Market. 

Ava buys it for 100 bucks. 

Oh, and if Joss has "a few hours a day" to journal, maybe she should be the one looking for a job. 

Edited by ciarra
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I'm just amused that Miss Ride-or-Die/Tough-as-Nails Sam is a total crying wreck within 48 hours.  Guess she's not so tough when she can't immediately hide behind Jason.

Come on! She's strong, independent badass Sam with Jason.  When she was wearing the dresses and skirts she was totally the crying whiney mess!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Actually that's on Kevin.  As an expert witness, Kevin had a duty to tell Scott when he found before he was called to testify.

He was trying to, but Scotty wasn't hearing it and then the judge ordered him up on the stand.  But like @dubbel zout said, it was a plot point to makes my poor Scotty look stupid.

Btw, has Scotty acted as a lawyer on anyone else's behalf but Franco's  since he got saddled with him?  Ava, I guess, but not in a while.

Edited by TeeVee329
1 minute ago, TeeVee329 said:

Btw, has Scotty acted as a lawyer on anyone else's behalf but Franco's  since he got saddled with him?  Ava, I guess, but not in a while.

Would you hire him? I sure wouldn't. I'd take any (other) former PC DA over Scott. At least that way I know I'd have a chance.

• Love 1

I think that Liz is being nicer than she should be because she knows what it's like to watch your child die (even if Jake got better she still was there for what was supposed to be the plug basically being pulled) and she did some off the wall shit in the aftermath of that.  Mostly she tried to keep Danny from Sam and Jason because she was pissed that Danny was alive and Jake was dead.  And, no, that wasn't this.  It lasted a day, but she still did it.  She also took in a man off the street because he felt "connected" to her dead child's name.  That's not rational.

• Love 2

Right?!? I was shocked by how weepy and sad Sam was being. What happened to that ride-or-die chick?! I thought she was supposed to be a bad ass, but she's crying and nervous about her cell mate returning from solitary!! LOL! That was not a good look!! Haha! 

1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

He was trying to, but Scotty wasn't hearing it and then the judge ordered him up on the stand.  

It’s all moot at this point, but the time to talk to Scotty was right after he’d finished talking with Franco. Not trying to get Scotty to listen right before his testimony. There was at least a week between the two events.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Julian. And Dr Bensch when Kiki sued him for sexual harassment but he was still secretly working for Ava to throw the case.

• Useful 1

When Kim admitted to Scott that she drugged Drew so she could get him to father a child, shouldn't Scott have countered that with "Well, if that was Drew Cain, who is this guy? They can't both be Drew." Because they can't.  Man, I hate this story.

And that portrait of Helena is ugly as sin. There is no way Helena Cassadine would have okay'd that portrait of herself. She looks awful in it.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

That's not the worst reason to leave. And at least she isn't dead. It leaves the door open for her to return if/when they decide to bring a recast Drew back to town.

I think they effectively killed that pairing when Kim decided that the memories were more important than both Franco and the real Drew.

That's not even mentioning how pathetic she looks some 15 years later. Can you imagine if she had tried to latch on to Jason because he and Drew are identical twins. 

I'm no biology expert, but since Jason and Drew are identical twins, wouldn't Danny and Scout be closer to being full siblings than actual half-siblings because their fathers have identical DNA, or something? 

Maybe Kim should have thought of that, if that's the case.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I think they effectively killed that pairing when Kim decided that the memories were more important than both Franco and the real Drew.

That's not even mentioning how pathetic she looks some 15 years later. Can you imagine if she had tried to latch on to Jason because he and Drew are identical twins. 

I'm no biology expert, but since Jason and Drew are identical twins, wouldn't Danny and Scout be closer to being full siblings than actual half-siblings because their fathers have identical DNA, or something? 

Maybe Kim should have thought of that, if that's the case.

That would mean precious JaSam would have had a third party and that is unacceptable on GH.

Really, If Kim could have gotten either Drew or Jason drugged just right, she'd have been able to get enough material for several tries at getting a viable pregnancy going....

And that's all I'm gonna say about that, cause EWW

I didn’t think Sam could sound any more annoying until she emerged from the prison dungeon and started mewling.  Even her fans have got to be thinking, This is our badass heroine??

I, too, am enjoying seeing more of Trina, and glad she has a storyline that lets her do something other than support Joss.  But unless they give her some family ties, her place on this show is tenuous at best. It would almost be worth it to learn she’s another one of Sonny’s long lost daughters.

2 hours ago, Pingaponga said:

There is no way Helena Cassadine would have okay'd that portrait of herself. She looks awful in it.

I thought the same thing. It’s something about her eyes. They look crossed or something.

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

It would almost be worth it to learn she’s another one of Sonny’s long lost daughters.

God, no. Sonny has enough of a collection of children. He didn't need Donna. He didn't even need Avery. So no more please thank you.

• Love 9
8 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I, too, am enjoying seeing more of Trina, and glad she has a storyline that lets her do something other than support Joss.  But unless they give her some family ties, her place on this show is tenuous at best. It would almost be worth it to learn she’s another one of Sonny’s long lost daughters.

NO! Why, why why why would you put this out in the universe? Why!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Can you imagine if she had tried to latch on to Jason because he and Drew are identical twins. 

Like Carly did at first? LOL. 

This whole story has so many problems.

10 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

But unless they give her some family ties, her place on this show is tenuous at best.

Hardly. What did being a Spencer do for Valerie? Very, very little.

• Love 5

When that whole secret relative nonsense with Stella started, I was sure that it was gonna lead to Trina being linked to her and Curtis.  I'm glad I was wrong.  Not everyone needs to be connected that way.

• Love 2
22 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

If that's true, I see them having Franco remember his memories and return to himself fairly soon after.  Otherwise there is no story for FakeDrew other than sitting on Monica's couch eating hot dogs.    

Yes, I read that rumor. I feel bad for TB, but I hope it is true. To me, they've gone as far as they can with Kim, and this latest story has completely trashed her for many viewers, myself included. 

So, I guess it all depends on how they want to let Kim leave - with a bit of her dignity intact or in a strait jacket. If she's in bed next to Franco and has a realization about how screwed up she is for taking advantage of her friend's incapacitated, vulnerable husband in an attempt to recapture a love from 17 years ago, then that would redeem her a bit before she goes. They could also have Franco's memories slowly resurface, which causes her to go insane because she's losing Drew all over again. Who knows? I just hope the rumors are true, and this story doesn't drag out like all the others. 

I fully agree that this "Drew" does not stick around. If he does, the writing for him needs to drastically improve. AFAIC, the writers have never been interested in developing "Drew."  It clearly doesn't matter who is playing him, so I see Franco returning. 

• Love 4

Franco is a better character anyway.  Like, I know a lot of people either dislike or revile him, but he's better than this.  Which might be the point.  "You don't like Franco?  Well, what about in comparison to this BS"

• Love 10
12 hours ago, 30 Helens said:
15 hours ago, Pingaponga said:

There is no way Helena Cassadine would have okay'd that portrait of herself. She looks awful in it.

I thought the same thing. It’s something about her eyes. They look crossed or something.

Yes!  The one eye is all wonky. Maybe this artist is an impressionist or something but I can’t see Helena being too happy with that portrayal of herself. 

I don’t see any universe in which this version of Drew sticks around.  The judge would have to be totally incompetent to rule in his favor so that will probably happen. But he will somehow change his mind about the procedure or the memories will come back on their own. I hope it happens soon. 

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Love 5
37 minutes ago, ouinason said:

Franco is a better character anyway.  Like, I know a lot of people either dislike or revile him, but he's better than this.  Which might be the point.  "You don't like Franco?  Well, what about in comparison to this BS"

Not as far as I’m concerned. I hate them both. I wish Howarth would just leave.

I also want a horsie.

• Love 3

Roger is only playing Drew because FV thinks he's somehow telling Billy and his fans to eat shit while at the same time wanting the general audience to believe Howarth actually has talent and can play two different characters.  Roger admitted to going to acting class in preparation for this!  It really paid off...I mean his performance of mimicking Steve Burton's robotic Jason with an accent has been a tour de force.   FV wants us to believe that actual Drew was in fact just like borg Jason  when it was beat over our heads again and again that he was nothing like Jason Morgan!  You really can't make this up unless you know Frank Valentini is garbage.

But all FV has done with this story is tank ratings further.   Further alienating what was left of actual Drew fans and some of the Friz stans who quit watching for months because of this. That's it.  

So Congratulations Frank.    He needs to go in the worst way or the show needs to be cancelled.  It's way past the point of anything worth salvaging with that bozo in charge and his minions CVE, Shelly, and now Dan O' Connor.  This show is pure filth and not in a soapy way like DOOL, it's just creatively corrupt non soap crap.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I didn’t think Sam could sound any more annoying until she emerged from the prison dungeon and started mewling.  Even her fans have got to be thinking, This is our badass heroine??

The Jason and JaSam fans are thinking "So glad Jason is there to save her".

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

The Jason and JaSam fans are thinking "So glad Jason is there to save her".

Pretty much this is who Sam fans are.  Most have gotten off the Sam train and rooting for her as an individual along time ago. I only tolerated her when she was with Drew but that's why this character has never truly stood on her own outside of maybe 1 or 2 years, out of 16.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, ouinason said:

Oh, I couldn't agree more w/you. Franco is the better and more interesting character. As written, this "Drew" is pretty one-dimensional and boring. They haven't given him any layers. I read an interview w/Roger about this story when it first came out, and he described it as a story about Liz and Kim. With the lack of character development they've given "Drew," I can see that.  It's a shame b/c I loved BM as both Jason and Drew, and always wanted to learn more about Drew or see Drew be himself. But the writers have made it clear that they have never been interested in Drew w/this lackluster story! 

Edited by lala2
  • Love 7

I was at the nail salon Friday and once again, caught an episode for the first time in ages.

Yeesh, these people have aged badly.

With the exception of Elizabeth, who barely looks any older than when she debuted.

• Love 4

or the show needs to be cancelled.  It's way past the point of anything worth salvaging with that bozo in charge and his minions CVE,

Disagree.  It's one of the longest running TV programs and still possesses quite a bit of impressive inventory of assets.  Way too much time is wasted on the Corinthos family and for seemingly every five minutes of Sonny/Jason/Franco the audience gets to watch 5 seconds of characters that can pass for a decent soap opera.  Perhaps without the current configuration of FV et al - Port Charles without Sonny/Jason/Franco could even be a HUGE hit. 

• Love 4

In behind-the-scenes tea-leaf-reading mode, I've decided that Chris Van Etten must like Rebecca Herbst and/or Liz.  People have whatever opinion they have on Friz, and I know that if people hate the idea of them and are immovable on that, then a Liz who cares about Franco cannot be a good Liz. But Friz or no Friz, Liz has been getting favorable characterization across the board in the last couple years, and she's been on a lot. She's not just in some dumb spoiler-loser mode, with occasional lip service paid to her being a good nurse and mother (with the mothering never really seen), as was the case with some other writing regimes. Her point of view shows up in the stories that involve her, and it's coherently and consistently presented.  The show now positions Liz as a character mature enough to have a young-adult son, while making good use of Herbst's gracefully-aging charisma. 

On the other hand, while I was never a Sam or KeMo fan, I feel a little sorry for her fans. Her material is awful. Worst "ride-or-die chick" ever. It's debatable whether getting Jason ever constituted winning, but it sure doesn't seem that way lately.  

On 10/26/2019 at 11:40 AM, dubbel zout said:

Given how Scott was basically pinning his entire case on Kevin's testimony, you'd think he'd have been sure to talk to Kevin after Kevin saw Frew. Regardless of who's technical responsibility it was to get in touch. But then he couldn't have been humiliated by his own hubris. Ugh. Such a dumb plot point.

That development couldn't have been telegraphed harder if the characters had been ending every sentence with "Stop." It was the least suspenseful TV courtroom reversal since Sue Ellen Mischke on Seinfeld was asked to try on the bra for the jury.  

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 5

Okay . . . I am really going to need people to stop making excuses for Kim. I like Trina and Oscar, but Kim is not a good person. She is an awful person. Cameron should have nothing good to say about her. Kim wasted NO time in screwing her friend's vulnerable husband. None at all. That makes her a horrible person, IMO, and I wish more ppl would acknowledge that. Too many ppl are showing her sympathy when she should be getting dirty looks and being told she's a homewrecking whore! Like I've always said, if Kim and Drew had been fighting their feelings for months, if Drew had tried to make things work w/Liz but kept being drawn to Kim, if Kim had held off before jumping his bones . . . . then I could possibly not see her as a bad person, but since she literally fell in bed w/him a day or two after assuring Elizabeth she wouldn't indulge his delusions, I can't see her as anything but a horrible, selfish human being. 

I loved what Liz told Dranco. She's right. He does need to come and say good-bye to her small children. They were a family. Friz hadn't just been dating a couple of months. Franco was a step-father to three boys and a husband. Those kids are used to him being around. He's been a constant presence in their lives for like 5 years. He can't just up and disappear on them. I think selfish Dranco finally got that today. 

I really hope Cam's crush on Josslyn is gone b/c I really like him and Trina. Their scenes today were cute, and WL is a good, little actor! 

Dranco's stone cold wall of selfishness seems to be breaking down a bit. He wasn't as gung ho to just up and leave PC like I thought he would be, and he wasn't very excited about winning the hearing. He's just so stone cold and unfeeling when it comes to Scott, Liz, & Cameron. It really makes him a jerk, so I can only hope he is starting to think beyond himself and his immediate needs. I also hope this means this horrific story will be coming to an end in a month or so. Franco needs to return, and Kim needs to just go away. 

Edited by lala2
  • Love 9

I HATE Sonny. That smug superior smirk as he walked away from Alexis. If you hadn't brought Jason into the mob, Sam wouldn't be in jail. (Of course, there was a lot of Sam's decisions there.)

Willow is a terrible babysitter. Instead of taking Wiley to the park or a play world, she takes a toddler to a restaurant.

I want to punch Kevin myself. No, you didn't do the right thing. You should have given Scott the heads up since he's paying you.

Scott needs to appeal the decision. That's something that should be decided at the Supreme Court level. Also, they had no expert witnesses.

I wanted Liz to tell Francendrew that he needs to say goodbye and add "instead sneaking away like a coward".

I can see that they are going to throw Kim under the bus for Franco.

• Love 2