Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E15: Fire Signs

• Start Topic

HumblePi, I am so sorry for your loss.  I agree.  This is the most distasteful storyline they could have.  I cannot imagine questioning whether someone has cancer.  These are horrible people.  From the previews, it looks like they are all going to join in on badgering Vicki about it.  I donlt think Vicki is a good person (but she is reality gold) and Brooks seems so sleazy.  Regardless, cancer is not an appropriate storyline when handled this way.

But she's married to Jim Edmonds!!!11!one

Heather can fit a ton of earrings on one ear, damn.

I believe that’s Jim . . . Edmonds.  It’s just not the same without the pause.

I think Eddie stuffing his face was his version of grabbing his popcorn and taking his seat.

Popcorn.gif

Eddie was just enjoying the floor show.  In fact, there were so many shots of people enjoying the show that their viewing became its own theme.  It’s very meta.

Things I know for sure:  I just wanted to put on a pair of disposable gloves and rip that stupid hat off of Ryan and thank you, Jesus, that we didn't have to hear about David's affair this episode.

The only silver-lining, no on-going saga of the saddest married couple ever.

• Love 7

Just watched this again, primarily because I was wondering what on earth Meghan meant when she said that the Brooks cancer situation was "hokey." I mean, he IS kind of hokey ("bomb dot com" and bad hallmark poetry...), but there's nothing hokey about cancer, real or faked.

And then I realized she was going for "hinky," which is something that Heather says.

And I thought Shannon looked a lot like Camille Grammer when she was getting her makeup done! Interesting. (Oh, ok. "Interesting.")

• Love 7

I have to say, Meghan's bad hair is making Tamra's and Vicki's hair actually look good by comparison.  It's a shame that Tamra's mother is the only older woman on this show that knows how to wear a hairdo that makes her look younger. 

• Love 12

To me he does act accordingly - almost more like her father - with comments like "Because I want you to" (or was it "because I said so"?).....

He said, meaningfully, with his hand on her arm, "because I am asking you to." He said, "you have to stop." She embarrasses him; her conversation is all self-serving non-sequiters and her look is hideous. Even in that parade of painted dolls, all of whom are made of various non-human parts, she looks like an android. Her youth is wasted; you don't see freshness as you did with Gretchen -- she's shaped oddly and her head bobs around on that long neck as she speaks. How could he not look at her and see all that?

Maybe she came with a dowry or something.

• Love 18

They showed (on tonight's epi) Brooks saying his original doctor wanted more "aggressive chemo treatment" and that's why he stopped and switched treatment. With the new doctor and treatment he said his numbers were doing better. Maybe the results were shared with the original oncologist and afterward he approved Brooks' new cancer treatment.?!? Who knows they are keeping the suspense up till the very end.

No.  It's all a sham.  Don't try to decipher his web of lies.  He's a fabulist - he'll come up with a new lie to cover up the old lie if he ever gets caught.  Like he did tonight.  Like Vicki did.  The doctor said chemo.  The doctor said to quit chemo.  I had a flat tire.  Make that two flat tires! 

I also don't think they're building up the suspense, either.  Unless Brooks or Vicki confesses, there's no way of proving this was fake.  I could be wrong, and maybe there's some dramatic smoking gun, but I don't think so.

• Love 12

No.  It's all a sham.  Don't try to decipher his web of lies.  He's a fabulist - he'll come up with a new lie to cover up the old lie if he ever gets caught.  Like he did tonight.  Like Vicki did.  The doctor said chemo.  The doctor said to quit chemo.  I had a flat tire.  Make that two flat tires! 

I also don't think they're building up the suspense, either.  Unless Brooks or Vicki confesses, there's no way of proving this was fake.  I could be wrong, and maybe there's some dramatic smoking gun, but I don't think so.

Your right, but it's funny that Shannon's recommendation was not for chemo, but instead for a holistic approach. I thought Meghan was for chemo and that she believed Shannon's doctor was the best??? Your right it's all unprovable and the doctors aren't going to come forth because it's against the law.

http://www.realitytea.com/2015/03/20/vicki-gunvalsons-brooks-ayers-cancer-not-responding-chemo-shannon-beador-holistic/

• Love 3

If this is the case it could be why when Meghan called Brooks' doctor she was told he does not treat cancer patients. As a new patient Brooks' doctor's office said she needed to see a oncologist. In Brook's case he had records from his oncologist and had a medical history the new doctor studied and may have felt comfortable in treating him.

So it's official, and I did not hear this wrong while watching the show: Meghan faked cancer in an attempt to snag Brooks faking cancer. Does she sorta see how she's forfeited the high ground, regardless of whatever "knowledge" may come to light?

Also, Lizzie was right, and Tamra is "crap;" this time for blatantly repeating and twisting something Vicki told her in confidence. As someone posted up thread, Brooks probably shouldn't have said "consider the source," because it gave Tamra exactly what she wanted, which was a reason to go after Brooks. It was a good move on Brooks's part to shut Tamra down, although not soon enough. We got to see Teefs stuffing his face in wonderment, right next to Rat-faced Ryan, who was texting. Just par for the course for the men lucky enough to grace her life.

• Love 11

It's like she has a huge scar where her cleavage line should be - the bottom part of her cleavage is just weird - like the skin was sewn together 

Tamra's had at least three or four boob jobs - there has to be scar tissue by now. 

If Vicki was glad to be rid of the grifter, I imagine she'd have, you know, off-loaded him a while back. Of course she's upset; her own self-worth appears to hinge almost entirely on constant affirmation and the attention of a male partner. And she also seems to need a very specific power dynamic in which she is the party in control. Brooks probably did a cost-benefit analysis and decided to move on to a new mark for whom he doesn't need to make daily trips to the greeting card shop.

Crooks broke up with Vickie before when she wouldn't choose him over Brianna. And Vickie was miserable.  Ugh.   In fact I honestly thought /think that he used this cancer story to get back into her life and more importantly her house.  I don't know, I hope not but I wouldn't be surprised.   IF he was faking it though I highly doubt Vickie was in on it.  Maybe she found out later?  But as everyone else has noted that's a big IF.   And none of Meghan's business.   I remember Andy or someone (maybe a tab?) saying Vicks didn't want Crooks on this season at all but BRAVO said she had to include him - that's part of her life.

Also, last week Vickie talked about Crooks having to travel and "just getting home from work".  What?  Did she get him a job too or is that made up?  I don't think he's ever had a job since he showed up at her doorstep years ago. 

I'm thinking Meghan  thinks Googling stuff is research.  The only time I like her on my screen is when Jim is calling her on her shit.   That girl has waaaaay too much time on her hands.  She should watch some other  Ho-wife shows and get on a forum to talk smack about them like we do. 

• Love 5

So it's official, and I did not hear this wrong while watching the show: Meghan faked cancer in an attempt to snag Brooks faking cancer. Does she sorta see how she's forfeited the high ground, regardless of whatever "knowledge" may come to light?

Also, Lizzie was right, and Tamra is "crap;" this time for blatantly repeating and twisting something Vicki told her in confidence. As someone posted up thread, Brooks probably shouldn't have said "consider the source," because it gave Tamra exactly what she wanted, which was a reason to go after Brooks. It was a good move on Brooks's part to shut Tamra down, although not soon enough. We got to see Teefs stuffing his face in wonderment, right next to Rat-faced Ryan, who was texting. Just par for the course for the men lucky enough to grace her life.

Yes it's official N. Bluth in both cases! Know-it-all offensive Mrs. Justice called Brooks' doctor's office and lied that she had cancer in order to stalk Brooks once again to prove he does not have cancer. The woman is an animal period.

Demented untrustworthy Tamrat purposely twisted what Vicki told her by changing "challenge" to "bad" marriage for two months out of four.

Even if Brooks doesn't have cancer Meghan has proven herself an evil witch who needs to "Zip It."

Edited by talula
  • Love 6

I with you on this, I'm a nurse also but a person doesn't have to be a nurse or have to see someone dying of cancer to realize that the direction of this franchise has gone entirely off-track when it pushes the drama created by Meghan, Shannon and Tamra about Brooks having cancer. It's more than disturbing, it's despicable and intolerable. I don't even want to watch anymore because I get too angry at Meghan and Tamra and the attempts at getting camera time by continually digging away at this Brooks cancer story. I'm going to a funeral tomorrow for my brother that died of cancer on Sept. 1st and this constant bickering about whether Brooks is lying about cancer is becoming an even more sore subject with me than it ever was. I'm really feeling hatred towards Meghan and Tamra and that's not normal to feel towards some stupid-ass rich strangers in a TV show.

I've narrowed down the list of who I like and who I don't and I don't like any of these women. Lizzy is the one housewife I don't absolutely detest, she's okay. But, Shannon, Meghan, Tamra, and Heather are all worthless human beings in my opinion. I can just barely stand Vicki. I think I watch only to see Meghan and Tamra get what they deserve. Eddie stuffing his mouth like the dumbass he is while Tamra acts like a raving lunatic, and Jim Edmunds who goes slack-jawed when Brooks confronts Meghan is a piss-poor excuse for a husband. I can't stand either of them and Vicki is right, their marriage won't last 2 years, Vicki predicted 4 and that's not happening.

I think I got some of that off my chest and feel better, so I'll stop there and not rage about shallow, materialistic Heather and Terry Dubrow or weak, mealy-mouthed, emasculated David Beador.

I an so sorry for your loss, Humble Pi.

• Love 6

Meghan spent all that time in the bathroom before the party talking with Jim and twirling and curling her hair and THAT was the hairstyle she came up with?? Add me to the crowd who thought Jim's "You're waving at no one" comment was the highlight of the episode.

When all the guys were standing around talking at the start of Shannon's party the camera kept on Eddie while he stuffed his face. He looked just like a chipmunk the way he was chewing, lol. It struck me as so funny I rewound it twice.

Ummm, Ryan? The fact that Eddie is not your father is EXACTLY WHY you should not be taking his money! He owes you NOTHING! 

I fast forwarded through all theTamra's mom stuff. Don't give a crap about the woman and I'm not interested in senior citizen matchmaking to give Tamra a storyline.

Poor Eddie. First he has his loser stepson along with stepson's girlfriend, illegitimate baby and her other kids blow into town to mooch off him, then his MIL moves in.

I loathe Brooks but I did think he handled the talk with Meghan in a rational adult manner. Ever the smooth talking schmoozer.

Vicki's TH telling Tamra she's a mother of 4 and a grandmother and she needs to grow up was classic hypocrite Vicki!! Hey Vic - you're a mother of 2, and a grandmother of 2. It's time for YOU to grow up and act you age. No more Woo-Hooing, no more drinking until you're shitfaced, no more dancing on bars, and for God sake dress your age!

I think it was Chris Rock who said:
20 year old titties=community titties
30 year old titties=your man's titties
40 year olds titties= no one want's to see them anymore.
Or something along those lines

Aaannd once again Vicki does not disappoint with her too low cut dress hanging out her sloppy old udders. At least she had on a jacket so they weren't as noticable but I did see she once again wore a dress that was too short for her thick Petunia Pig legs.

• Love 11

And it's comical that Vicki suddenly feels like public screaming is reflective of foolishness considering her ear-splitting record of tantrums when she doesn't get her way - didn't she just throw a fit last week when Brianna didn't hop to it on Vicki's command?

Yes to this! It was just a few seasons ago that Vicki SCREAMED at the top of her lungs at Tamra during one of Heather's parites when Tamra questioned why she was letting Brooks control her.

• Love 12

Oh, GrannyTammy's mom is single again.  Pretty sure they'll be Great Grandma and Grandma cougars. All living together with Ryan and his never-ever-wanna-marry-baby-momma and all her kids.  Well, good news is, GrannyTammy only has custody of two of her own - for now.  

Meghead - kiss of death, her marriage will be a casualty of this show.  

Call my ex - I will right hook you.  Because it's stupid and you'll find out when you are Jimmy's ex.  None of your business. I don't care if I need to stand on Shannon's ottoman or stand on one of her two kitchen counters, I will rlight hook you or put cayan pepper on your shrimp. Get a job Meghan.  Neck model for starters.  

Where was David?  In the coat closet by the front door?  

Eddie was enjoying that food so much.  I bet he was thinking "all this bullshit I have to put up with I'm eating all this good food."  I still would take the leftovers to go, as long as Shannon didn't snif them.

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 9

Ryan Vieth has some serious emotional issues. He's been arrested at least twice for domestic violence, the most recent in late June of this year for domestic violence. He 'allegedly' became physically aggressive towards his fiancee Sarah and she ran to a neighbor's house with her five year old daughter leaving their 5 month old baby Ava in the home with Ryan (he also has weapons in the home) Ryan has had problems since he was a teenager. He took steroids for years when he was bodybuilding and had to stop because he was told by a doctor that he has Hemochromatosis which causes the liver to retain too much iron and taking steroids could actually kill his liver (and him).  He looks absolutely ghoulish and totally unhealthy. He also looks demented, like you'd imagine a crazy person would. Tamra has done everything possible to enable his bad behavior and delay his maturing into a responsible adult.

tumblr_muxqe4zaU61skwl5to1_500.gif

It looked like Vickie was mad at Tamra, but we know how some things are not as they seem. If it was me I just would have said to Tamra...by the way where is your son holding his wedding...cause it's not at my house!

Didn't Ryan say his wedding was cancelled?

OMG....Tamra's on WWHL and her breasts look absoulutely horrible and weird!!!  

Maybe she can make some extra money by appearing on Botched?

Where do two year old titties fit in this?

Note to Meghan:  If Brooks is faking having cancer, then when the truth comes out, he will be even more reviled than he has been with his grifter past.  You just need to let it play out.  However, you stalking his previous girl friends and his doctor makes you look just as morally sick and disgusting as he will if he doesn't have cancer.

I don't think she'd look any better if Brooks really did have cancer.

• Love 3

From Meghan's blog:

Ok, really? I'm not a huge follower of baseball, but I still hear about A-Rod, Derek Jeter, Prince Fielder....not Jim Edmonds. Ever.

Jim Edmonds had a solid career. Part of a championship Cardinals team, multiple all-star and gold Glover. I'm a Cubs fan so saw his ugly mug for many a year. So Hayley could've had issues in school, whether in CA or MO.

If Derek Jeter wasn't a Bankee, you'd prob never have heard if him.

• Love 7

I agree...It's getting stupid boring. Bravo producers/editors always try to switch things around and present one case scenario then turn it all assbackwards on the audience during the finale. All so we keep coming back each week. Those sick bastards!

That's one reason why I refuse to react to all this cancer stuff on the show. If it's not a case of misleading the viewer it's going to never be resolved.

OK read this...is Brooks going to reveal he has a different form of cancer at the end of this horror show?

http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/10/11/michael-douglas-throat-cancer-lie-tongue-cancer-truth/

I sppse he could be too embarrassed to admit he's undergoing treatment for VD.

Also, last week Vickie talked about Crooks having to travel and "just getting home from work".  What?  Did she get him a job too or is that made up?  I don't think he's ever had a job since he showed up at her doorstep years ago. 

The only job of his I am aware of is "filling Vicki's love-tank".

• Love 6

I'm going to a funeral tomorrow for my brother that died of cancer on Sept. 1st and this constant bickering about whether Brooks is lying about cancer is becoming an even more sore subject with me than it ever was. I'm really feeling hatred towards Meghan and Tamra and that's not normal to feel towards some stupid-ass rich strangers in a TV show.

I am so very sorry for your loss - may his memory be eternal.

• Love 9

Did I hear Tamra correctly? Her mother is living with them? Rapey Ryan and Sarah also seem to be around a lot. Poor Eddie. I hope he is taking a lot of bike rides. He really should just throw a cot in the back of Cut Fitness and claim he's "working late" three nights a week. 

Also, who follows their mother on a blind date? Not just Tamra, but Ryan as well? That was creepy and unnecessary. Their entire family seems to have boundary issues. And, Tamra, that gentleman was not that old. He looked perfectly suitable for your mother. It's just that men don't get Botox, and surgery, and dye their hair in attempts to fight off aging. Sheesh. 

No surprise that Ryan is unhappy in his situation and wanting to put off the wedding. I almost wonder if the move back to OC wasn't because he foresaw this coming, and wanted to be closer to Tamra so she could bail him out when it finally goes south. 

These people...they will have a party for anything. An Aries party? Really? 

Vicki - "Lipstick, cellphone...do I need mace?"   For an OC party? Yea, ya probably do. 

So I cannot stand Brooks. I have been skeptical of his cancer story from jump, and I still think it's highly likely that he's lying or embellishing. However, Megan is acting like such a loon that she's making me want to take his side!!! Seriously. She barely knows the dude and she's spending hours digging through his life on the internet. Texting old girlfriends? And then, AND THEN, she calls his doctor and pretends to have cancer, to get information. 

Who the fuck does that??? I know it's not the same as what she's accusing Brooks of, but Hello! You just lied about having cancer! She is sick. And incredibly immature. And she has too much time on her hands. I don't like Jimmy, but no wonder he seems so annoyed with her. She behaves about on the level of his teenage daughter. And I just really don't believe she's doing all this because LeAnn has cancer, and she's had all this cancer in family, and she's simply about Justice, damnit! No. It's simply because she got off on the wrong foot with Vicki and now she feels she has an opportunity to "take her down" via Brooks. Remember how dog-with-a-bone she was about Shannon and the stupid charity call? Chick does not know how to let stuff go. 

The truth has a way of coming out. When you let that happen organically, your point is proven and you don't look like a raving lunatic. Just saying. 

But, of course, Vicki had to use that conversation as another excuse to bring up her mother. Good Lord, that poor woman is probably getting little rest on the other side, with her name being invoked every ten minutes like that. 

Hey, Tamra, clean up your freaking glass, you asshole!

• Love 13

There were a lot of contradictions in tonight's episode.

Yep and made worse by Meghan's blog:

Brooks is on a cleanse and we have seen him drink alcoholic beverages.  You also were present when he ate cake for his birthday.  Here is a newsflash for Meghan, patients don't always follow doctor's orders and people cheat on their diets.  People with cancer also smoke and do other things they shouldn't it is called be human.

He travels while on chemo.  Brooks went off chemo in January, Briana made the statement in April.  How long is this travel ban?  Was there a doctpr's order prohibiting him from such activity?  Again this is not proof of anything, other than Briana, much like Meghan just flaps her jaws.

He hasn't seen the doctor Shannon found-this one deserves an explanation.  A truthful one.

The new doctor isn't an oncologist.  Brooks elected not to do chemo why would he being seeing another oncologist?  Doctors and practitioners who go another route are careful to say they are not treating or curing cancer.  Very careful. 

So after making a fool out of herself Meghan has come up with very little.  To me, this is just more of the same.

Lastly, Meghan finds it odd that Vicki didn't volunteer she told Tamra not Brooks.  How would they know what Tamra told Meghan and why do they want to bring it up?  I didn't notice Jim jumping up denying he said any such thing or asking Brooks-why would Brooks talk to them about it?  This one is on Jim.  I strangely believe that Brooks and Jim did have a conversation and I do believe Jim spoke of challenges in their marriage.  Meghan kind of proves the point she is challenging when she repeatedly goes against her spouse's request to drop the issue, in fact engages in unconscionable behavior to dig deeper into the issue.   

Consider the source is not exactly character assassination.  Tamra reputation is such that she has repeatedly started trouble and engages in unfounded gossip.  This whole question of Brooks not having cancer was Tamra's game.  To now ask that people not question her integrity.  Why would she further the gossip (and apparently quote incorrectly) about Jim and Meghan's marriage?  Wasn't it Meghan who said that if it is not true don't let it bother you-like someone calling her short?  Wasn't that Meghan reason for disbelieving Vicki because she became enraged over Meghan comments about Brooks' cancer?

Yes this show is full of contradictions.

• Love 14
Where was David?  In the coat closet by the front door?

He must have found a potato bar and pulled up a chair.

Didn't Ryan say his wedding was cancelled?

I thought they said, "postponed". Which means, yea, it will never happen. 

The only job of his I am aware of is "filling Vicki's love-tank".

Which, let's give the guy credit here, that's a never ending job. 

Humblepi, I am so very sorry for your loss. I wish peace for you and your family. 

• Love 10

Chris Rock can bite me. I dislike Tamra as much as the next PTV-er, but I dislike sweeping sexist, ageist statements like this even more.

I have to say, Meghan's bad hair is making Tamra's and Vicki's hair actually look good by comparison.  It's a shame that Tamra's mother is the only older woman on this show that knows how to wear a hairdo that makes her look younger. 

I think Megan's hair looks fine, and Vicki's looks damn good this season.  Tamra, otoh, not so much.  I think she's look infinitely more attractive is she dissed those horrific extensions.  You're not fooling anybody into thinking you have long, thick hair, girl.

Yes to this! It was just a few seasons ago that Vicki SCREAMED at the top of her lungs at Tamra during one of Heather's parites when Tamra questioned why she was letting Brooks control her.

Ha ha seriously.  Never change, Vicki. Never. change.

• Love 16
Consider the source is not exactly character assassination.  Tamra reputation is such that she has repeatedly started trouble and engages in unfounded gossip.

And she knows this!!! Her whole thing this year was to try and "behave" and "take the higher ground". (Although she's sucked at it,) So why would you be trying to reform if you had no history of doing wrong? No, Tamra has been biting her tongue and trying to be supportive, just HOPING an incident would come along where she could call Brooks out. 

• Love 5

Shannon was on surround sound all night. "IT'S SCREAMING, 'LET'S HAVE FUN!!" Ha! Shannon is a s***, but I enjoy her.

Jim's dead pan, "You're waving at no one," was awesome.

Rapey Ryan looks just like a creepy character named Hans from one of my favorite Tom Hanks movies, "The Burbs."

Awesome post! Shannon on surround sound, perfect!

Agree with you and the other posters that Jimmy's line was the best of the evening, 2 thumbs up!

Rapey Ryan is Hans Klopek missing twin? Spot on comparison Charmed! Eventually he will resemble Uncle Reuben!

Funny, since that actor also played creepy Malachai in Children of the Corn. Watch out Tamra, Ryan's coming for you...

• Love 3

Jim and crazy Meghan remind me of Atlanta's Porsha and Kordell. I think their marriage will have the same results too. Jim does throw out some funny lines, maybe he should hook up with Countess LuAnn. I'd laugh all day listening to their quips.

Ryan doesn't understand that Eddie is family too. I doubt that Ryan would ignore Sara giving money to anyone without his approval. He'd probably kick her ass. I feel so sad when I see his baby. What kind of life is that child going to experience with her two idiot parents?

Tamra's boobs did look weird on WWHL. I thought her mother looked nice, but leave it to Tamra to insult the man who showed up for the date. I thought he looked age appropriate. Tamra is nearly 50, so saying her mom is 60ish is a bit of a stretch.

Edited by watcherwoman
  • Love 13

I wish at the sit down meeting, Vivkie and Brooks told Meagan, I heard rumors that you and Jimmy got together under shady circumstances, I need to know the truth and will search the internet and contact your exes and his. Maybe call a few old friends, start really investigating the truth about your life, Jimmy is out of town so much maybe I should look into if there are any other women in his life... because I need the truth and we have no boundaries which seems okay with you.

I believe Brooks might not have cancer but the things Meagan did are so crazy, he wasnt asking for money or help from any of them- so why take it upon herself to do this. Man Jimmy when you leave her prepare for that wrath.

• Love 23

I'm really sad that Shannon has fallen for Meghan's friendship because it's as fake as Tamra's holy hooters.  Meghan would not be making nicey nicey with Shannon had Vicki not come at her (leading to her new mission to cure Brook's fake Cant-sir via psychics, ex-girlfriend stalking, and prank phone calls to cellulite doctors) and would have continued poking Shannon until she was swiss cheese. Shannon is too nice.

That said, when Vicki said  "I should be the one mad at Tamra for telling Meghan what I told her." I was like Uhhh, YES, Vicki, you should be because Teflon Tamra is the malevolent force behind just about every lie, rumor and betrayal that irks and upsets you.  She is not your friend, and never will be, especially now that she has Meghan as her evil disciple.

On another note, during the fight, it looked like Eddie was storing food in his cheeks for later, since it doesn't seem like he gets much outside of Hamburger Helper, from Tamra..

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 10

I with you on this, I'm a nurse also but a person doesn't have to be a nurse or have to see someone dying of cancer to realize that the direction of this franchise has gone entirely off-track when it pushes the drama created by Meghan, Shannon and Tamra about Brooks having cancer. It's more than disturbing, it's despicable and intolerable. I don't even want to watch anymore because I get too angry at Meghan and Tamra and the attempts at getting camera time by continually digging away at this Brooks cancer story. I'm going to a funeral tomorrow for my brother that died of cancer on Sept. 1st and this constant bickering about whether Brooks is lying about cancer is becoming an even more sore subject with me than it ever was. I'm really feeling hatred towards Meghan and Tamra and that's not normal to feel towards some stupid-ass rich strangers in a TV show.

I've narrowed down the list of who I like and who I don't and I don't like any of these women. Lizzy is the one housewife I don't absolutely detest, she's okay. But, Shannon, Meghan, Tamra, and Heather are all worthless human beings in my opinion. I can just barely stand Vicki. I think I watch only to see Meghan and Tamra get what they deserve. Eddie stuffing his mouth like the dumbass he is while Tamra acts like a raving lunatic, and Jim Edmunds who goes slack-jawed when Brooks confronts Meghan is a piss-poor excuse for a husband. I can't stand either of them and Vicki is right, their marriage won't last 2 years, Vicki predicted 4 and that's not happening.

I think I got some of that off my chest and feel better, so I'll stop there and not rage about shallow, materialistic Heather and Terry Dubrow or weak, mealy-mouthed, emasculated David Beador.

So sorry for your loss.

• Love 3

Aaannd once again Vicki does not disappoint with her too low cut dress hanging out her sloppy old udders. At least she had on a jacket so they weren't as noticable but I did see she once again wore a dress that was too short for her thick Petunia Pig legs.

tumblr_m1zjixdvlg1qzo562o1_500.gif

• Love 17
He said, meaningfully, with his hand on her arm, "because I am asking you to." He said, "you have to stop." She embarrasses him; her conversation is all self-serving non-sequiters and her look is hideous. Even in that parade of painted dolls, all of whom are made of various non-human parts, she looks like an android. Her youth is wasted; you don't see freshness as you did with Gretchen -- she's shaped oddly and her head bobs around on that long neck as she speaks. How could he not look at her and see all that?

Maybe she came with a dowry or something.

Or maybe he won her in a poker game.

• Love 6

Jim Edmonds had a solid career. Part of a championship Cardinals team, multiple all-star and gold Glover. I'm a Cubs fan so saw his ugly mug for many a year. So Hayley could've had issues in school, whether in CA or MO.

If Derek Jeter wasn't a Bankee, you'd prob never have heard if him.

I'm a fairly devoted baseball fan during my 48 years...I never heard of Jimmy. It is often a regional thing. East Coast, Middle America, West Coast thing? I'm a Red Sox fan and I know most of the East coast players...and I always know most of those darn Yankees!! :)

Over the years, some names stick out to me, like Ozzie Smith or Albert Pujols, but not Edmonds. I still fondly remember other non Red Sox players like George Brett, Jim Palmer, Nolan Ryan & Steve Garvey though. :)

It seems he is really popular in St. Louis even after spending lots of time in other uniforms, but I'm assuming the Cardinals were his golden years? Gold Glove (multiple) awards are a major big deal and it sounds like he made some crazy out of this world catches so that's really cool in my book. So, yeah he's a big deal in baseball but not a national household name level? Unfortunately for Jim, he married Meghan and that was his 3rd trip down the aisle. Aren't you supposed to mature, grow and make wiser decisions as you get on in life?!

• Love 6

Someone pleeeeeeaaase post a gif of Eddie shoveling food in his mouth. That needs to be documented for eternity!

Also, when did Meghan and Shannon become friendly with each other? Did I miss something?

Apparently after hearing about Shannon connections with cancer doctors,  Meghan called her and asked for help for Leann.  Meghan tried to build it up and Shannon said-I made a few phone calls.  They have the conversation at the luncheon at the Dubrow mansion.  Shannon also invited her to Bunco night which of course ended without RH fighting as Vicki's mom passed away.

I think the person not being nice to Shannon this season is Vicki.  Shannon saw the writing on the wall when Vicki and Tamra had their umpteenth make up talk and Vicki did the storm out at dinner to save a scene for Tamra.

• Love 5

Tamra has a reputation of being the mean girl to the new comers, especially those who are younger (think Gretchen, Lizzy, Alexis).

It is obvious why she warms up to Meghan.  She wants celebrity Jimmy Edmonds as a real estate client.

• Love 5

I'm a fairly devoted baseball fan during my 48 years...I never heard of Jimmy. It is often a regional thing. East Coast, Middle America, West Coast thing? I'm a Red Sox fan and I know most of the East coast players...and I always know most of those darn Yankees!! :)

Over the years, some names stick out to me, like Ozzie Smith or Albert Pujols, but not Edmonds. I still fondly remember other non Red Sox players like George Brett, Jim Palmer, Nolan Ryan & Steve Garvey though. :)

It seems he is really popular in St. Louis even after spending lots of time in other uniforms, but I'm assuming the Cardinals were his golden years? Gold Glove (multiple) awards are a major big deal and it sounds like he made some crazy out of this world catches so that's really cool in my book. So, yeah he's a big deal in baseball but not a national household name level? Unfortunately for Jim, he married Meghan and that was his 3rd trip down the aisle. Aren't you supposed to mature, grow and make wiser decisions as you get on in life?!

I'm also a huge Red Sox fan,  I've been a fan since 1981. As a Red Sox fan I pretty much only keep up with American League Teams. Jimmy was National Leage, so while I've heard the name, I know very little about him. 

And because it must be said, Yankees Suck!

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 5

Table for 1 here, but I love watching Detective La Toya on The Case of Brooks and the Possibly Fake Cancer.  She calls his doctor pretending to be a cancer patient in search of treatment?  She texts his ex-girlfriend pretending to care about his health?  This sounds like the research that goes into a cracked.com article about why you can't believe reality TV.

But, we wouldn't even have this side-splitting story line had Vicki reacted to hearing that some psychic didn't "see" (AHHHHHAHAHAHA) Brooks's cancer as if she were a normal person:  [sigh, sad face] "I wish the psychic was right," and then moved the fuck on.  And even if Meghan had continued with that line of questioning, Vicki could have said something like, "I wish Brooks didn't have cancer.  I wish the psychic was right about this.  Unfortunately he's not," and/or, "I don't know what to tell you other than the psychic is wrong." 

Instead, Vicki went from zero to utterly unhinged in a nanosecond and matched the decibels of a jet engine while transforming into her Great Ape alter-ego.  Vicki's initial reaction calls to mind the reaction of a child who tried to flush a washcloth down her parents' toilet, clogging it.  Then when her parents ask her what happened to the toilet, she makes a big show of how it probably happened because of the 2-ply toilet paper and by the way, this could never happen if someone tried to flush a washcloth.  How can Vicki, at her age, not recognize this?  What did Vicki think would happen after her display?

And then Meghan not only takes the bait, but then runs with it by trying to prove that what the psychic said was correct, AHAHAHAHAHA!  And then none of the other cast members are like, "this whole thing is insane and I'm not going to participate"?  How is this not hilarious?  It's almost as if the production company screened the cast to make sure they all had personality disorders. 

How is this not the funniest thing on TV?

• Love 17

Ok - soooo how is it that Tamra supposedly got the "Brooks is faking cancer" business from the psychic... BUT Eddie was calling bullshit (cough) way back on the first show, when Tamara was on the phone with Vicki?  Is it a time-line issue, or did they always think he was faking?  Something smells rotten.

So hard to root for anyone when I hate Vicki, Brooks AND Meagan.  I hate Tamra with the fire of a thousand suns, but I was still happy to see her call out Brooks.  Maybe it is time to lose the losers and get some fresh blood on this show.

Does anyone know how to post a picture?  I created a tiny url but for some reason I got a message saying that I cannot use that extension on this community.  Weird!

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 6

With all of the sleuthing and "research" that Meghan does - in the search for truth, justice and the American way - if this job on the RH fails, she could get snapped  up in a NY minute by Radar Online, RealityTea or one of the other gossip sites!  

And, I guess it is okay to LIE when searching for said TRUTH?  She clearly said she told Brooks' doctor's office that she had cancer!  

I'm going to change Brooks' comment around a bit and say that pretending to have cancer is low, but pretending to HAVE cancer to find out if someone else is lying about and pretending to have cancer is really, really dispicable!!!  

Meghan hit a new low with me on that one.  I really hope that will be addressed at the reunion.  

• Love 14