Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E15: Fire Signs

• Start Topic

SHUT UP MEGHAN. What a nut. Why would she reach out to Brooks' GF? Why won't she just admit that that's an incredibly odd and nosy thing to do? I can't believe she sat there with a straight face. She did go way too far. I don't like Brooks, but he is right that he is entitled to boundaries/privacy.

Jim's facial expression during the whole exchange was hilarious - he looked like he was internally cursing himself for marrying someone like Meghan. I bet he went on a tirade when he got home. I think he was furious hence the 'you have to stop'.

Tamra, you are Brooks' biggest supporter? Bwahahaha!! That was hilarious.

I was dying laughing at Jim Checking out his fingernails. That whole convo was crazy. How the hell was everyone so damn calm and not flipping their shit on Meghan for being so overwhelmingly out of line? Weird.

• Love 23

Tamra and vicki are both reality gold...don't like them but they give great material to snark...same with shannon and even heather.

Meghan has snake eyes...and she acts like a snake..imho. and she's going after vicki in the same manner as tamra went after Gretchen years ago. If brooks is lying about having cancer...the truth will come out... Meghan being Gung ho against him is worse then what tamra did to gretchen..imho

Still debating cutting the chord after the season is over...want to see people get along and have fun...not gossip and backstab.

Edited by JAYJAY1979
  • Love 7

I thought I was watching an episode of "Outer Limits" or "Twilight Zone," lol. All Brooks should have said is he never spoke to Tamrat period. "Consider the source" was stupid since he knew his GF Vickie must have told her. He gave Tamra an excuse for going bat shit crazy. Why the heck Vickie trusts Tamra is insane. I'm beginning to wonder if the cast got together and plotted this whole scenario. The audience has been set up...we should be the ones "considering the source" of all the BS. Meghan with help from Tamra...psychic anyone?

• Love 15

What a bad 5th grade game of telephone regarding the 4 months of marriage comment about Jimmy & Meg.

If you go back and listen to what Vicki told Tamara she said that Jimmy told Brooks that they had been married for four months and that two of them "challenging" NOT bad. Maybe the challenges had been Leanns cancer, bratty child, moving so many times but Vicki clearly said "challenging" NOT bad. Tamra & Meg twisted it into Four months, two of them BAD.

• Love 19

When is this season over, I'm so tired of does Brooks have cancer or not?! If he was getting chemo I am assuming he has a port. Show everyone your port Brooks, that might put some of the doubt to rest. Or not. Meghan is a nut case. Does she havenothing better to do than 'research' dumb stuff and stalk girlfriends from Brooks past?

So much for Tamra finding peace and calm with God. She went from zero to hot mess when she heard Brooks made an insulting remark about her. And it was something Vicki said, was Vicki the one lying ? I loved how Eddie was just eating away looking like he didn't give a shit through the whole fight.

Ryan is going to continue to sponge off of Tamra for as long as she lets him. Tamra is the enabler. I think she feels she owes him something because poor Ryan (sarcasm)grew up with Simon who made him accountable for his actions.

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 12

Tamra's mom is a babe! And her beauty looks much more natural than Tamra's. Good for her

Tamra's mom had a face lift on the show a few seasons ago. I didn't think it helped because I always thought she had a mean face and has that same rat/weasel face grandson Ryan has. The worst compliment I've ever given Tamra is that I thought she was starting to look like her mean rat faced mom. So I guess we differ on mom's looks. (granted I haven't seen this episode yet so maybe mom had on really good make-up)

• Love 17

Good Lord, is there a bigger narcissist than Meghan?  This girl's a bona fide super hero.  Not only is she a seeker of justice!  No, not our Meghan.  She is a lover of knowledge!  And she will not stop until there's a cure for cancer!  And she does it all selflessly.  I am weeping as I post this.

I'm laughing so much...almost snorted out my cup of tea! :-D. Love ya!

• Love 7

What a bad 5th grade game of telephone regarding the 4 months of marriage comment about Jimmy & Meg.

If you go back and listen to what Vicki told Tamara she said that Jimmy told Brooks that they had been married for four months and that two of them "challenging" NOT bad. Maybe the challenges had been Leanns cancer, bratty child, moving so many times but Vicki clearly said "challenging" NOT bad. Tamra & Meg twisted it into Four months, two of them BAD.

Exactly "challenging" for Meghan dealing with his kids and worried about his ex-wife's health and all the packing and moving. As Brooks said to Tamra it was a conversation with Jim not a sentence. I can't blame him for walking away. I bet he was upset with Vickie for blabbing what he confided in her. Vickie sure is a asshat.

• Love 8

I know it's tacky to quote myself, but I'm imagining what Meghan's super hero costume will look like.  So far, all I know is it will be emblazoned with a giant C.  We'll tell Meghan that it stands for cancer, but we'll know what it really stands for. ;-)

OMG...I can hardly write cause I can't help but think of your post RedheadZombie. What's her tag line...something about balls? A picture of that with the C -word hits the spot!

• Love 4

I'm beginning to wonder if the cast got together and plotted this whole scenario. The audience has been set up...we should be the ones "considering the source" of all the BS.  

Of course we were set-up but the cast didn't do this on their own.  They're just following Bravo production's outline for this season.

What is the payoff for Meghan? 

She gets a Bravo paycheck and appears on national TV.

• Love 8

Megan is repulsive. She needs to get over herself. I find this whole cancer storyline disturbing.

As a nurse, I have seen many cancer patients die from chemo. It is not always the answer. She has no right to insist it is for Brooks. It is none of her business how he chooses to go forward with his health. And I am not a Brooks fan but this whole storyline is obnoxious.

No surprise that Tamra was in the mess tonight either. I do think her Mom is an attractive lady and I hope she finds love. Did Tamra say her Mom was living with her?

Ryan on the other hand is problematic. He seems to just float through life with no plans. He also strikes me as a person who always has to learn life lessons the hard way. No one can deter him from a bad path yet he expects others to pick up the pieces when things turn to crap.

• Love 22

I know it's tacky to quote myself, but I'm imagining what Meghan's super hero costume will look like.  So far, all I know is it will be emblazoned with a giant C.  We'll tell Meghan that it stands for cancer, but we'll know what it really stands for. ;-)

Her theme song will be "Stan" by Eminem.

• Love 7

What I Learned From The Kancer Kronikles:

1. Justice! Truth! Knowledge! Step aside, for Meghan King-Edmunds is the goddamn Pink Power Ranger.

2. The key to curing cancer is Facebook stalking old flames. Sorry, all other stupid lame doctors with your "science".

3. "I won't stop seeking knowledge until cancer is cured!" OMFG, STFU.

ETA: Shannon needs to quit switching allegiances to whomever's marriage is being maligned in some way. Lots of crusaders in this cast....for marriage, cancer, skin care, Christianity, limes, etc.

Another hilarious post...you guys have brought tears to my eyes. Tears of absolute joy and unbridled laughter! Thanks The Mighty Peanut.

• Love 4

Exactly "challenging" for Meghan dealing with his kids and worried about his ex-wife's health and all the packing and moving. As Brooks said to Tamra it was a conversation with Jim not a sentence. I can't blame him for walking away. I bet he was upset with Vickie for blabbing what he confided in her. Vickie sure is a asshat.

Vickie is an asshat for telling Tamra anything except hello and goodbye this late in the game.

However she is as smart as fox because she knows how Tamra will twist things and forward them to her intended target.

• Love 12

i'm loving jimbo!!!!!!!!!   he obviously knows meg is very immature and acts accordingly. 

To me he does act accordingly - almost more like her father - with comments like "Because I want you to" (or was it "because I said so"?).....

• Love 5

Megan is repulsive. She needs to get over herself. I find this whole cancer storyline disturbing.

As a nurse, I have seen many cancer patients die from chemo. It is not always the answer. She has no right to insist it is for Brooks. It is none of her business how he chooses to go forward with his health. And I am not a Brooks fan but this whole storyline is obnoxious.

No surprise that Tamra was in the mess tonight either. I do think her Mom is an attractive lady and I hope she finds love. Did Tamra say her Mom was living with her?

Ryan on the other hand is problematic. He seems to just float through life with no plans. He also strikes me as a person who always has to learn life lessons the hard way. No one can deter him from a bad path yet he expects others to pick up the pieces when things turn to crap.

Yes I heard the same thing. I guess it helps her get her orange. Don't tell me she's looking for a family spin-off?!?

• Love 1

OMG!!!  Ryan is even more douche-y than I could have imagined!!  

He is forever going to be leeching off his mother!!  She should be embarrassed by him, and she should throw his ass out and let him find his own way!  

Ryan Vieth has some serious emotional issues. He's been arrested at least twice for domestic violence, the most recent in late June of this year for domestic violence. He 'allegedly' became physically aggressive towards his fiancee Sarah and she ran to a neighbor's house with her five year old daughter leaving their 5 month old baby Ava in the home with Ryan (he also has weapons in the home) Ryan has had problems since he was a teenager. He took steroids for years when he was bodybuilding and had to stop because he was told by a doctor that he has Hemochromatosis which causes the liver to retain too much iron and taking steroids could actually kill his liver (and him).  He looks absolutely ghoulish and totally unhealthy. He also looks demented, like you'd imagine a crazy person would. Tamra has done everything possible to enable his bad behavior and delay his maturing into a responsible adult.

• Love 23

Vickie is an asshat for telling Tamra anything except hello and goodbye this late in the game.

However she is as smart as fox because she knows how Tamra will twist things and forward them to her intended target.

It looked like Vickie was mad at Tamra, but we know how some things are not as they seem. If it was me I just would have said to Tamra...by the way where is your son holding his wedding...cause it's not at my house!

• Love 4

Ryan Vieth has some serious emotional issues. He's been arrested at least twice for domestic violence, the most recent in late June of this year for domestic violence. He 'allegedly' became physically aggressive towards his fiancee Sarah and she ran to a neighbor's house with her five year old daughter leaving their 5 month old baby Ava in the home with Ryan (he also has weapons in the home) Ryan has had problems since he was a teenager. He took steroids for years when he was bodybuilding and had to stop because he was told by a doctor that he has Hemochromatosis which causes the liver to retain too much iron and taking steroids could actually kill his liver (and him).  He looks absolutely ghoulish and totally unhealthy. He also looks demented, like you'd imagine a crazy person would. Tamra has done everything possible to enable his bad behavior and delay his maturing into a responsible adult.

So true...Tamra seems co-dependent on Ryan and is making things worse. She needs to get counciling and bring him along.

• Love 5

It looked like Vickie was mad at Tamra, but we know how some things are not as they seem. If it was me I just would have said to Tamra...by the way where is your son holding his wedding...cause it's not at my house!

HaHa, get out of my yard you two jerks!

• Love 6

I love how Meghan's excuse keeps changing. She's worried about Brooks. She wants to find a cure for cancer. She's worried that people will think he was cured by coffee enemas etc when he was never really sick. We could turn it into a drinking game but then we'd all be dead.

• Love 19

Good Lord, is there a bigger narcissist than Meghan? This girl's a bona fide super hero. Not only is she a seeker of justice! No, not our Meghan. She is a lover of knowledge! And she will not stop until there's a cure for cancer! And she does it all selflessly. I am weeping as I post this.

Me too, here is a picture of me weeping.

RZUM3Fl.jpg

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 18