Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E15: Fire Signs

• Start Topic

I can not give Vicki a pass, she is the one that told Shannon there were troubles in their marriage at Tamra's party on camera. She did not say anything to Shannon about Meghan/Jim facing hard/difficult times during 2 months of their 4 month marriage due to outside problems. She said it with the intent of making it seem like Jim and Meghan's marriage was falling apart, like he regretted marrying her after just a few months. That is on Vicki, no one else, not even Brooks or Tamra, just Vicki. And it sickens me that Vicki took pleasure, IMO, in telling Shannon this, no matter how much of a bitch Meghan has been to her/Brooks, Vicki actually took pleasure in this.

I am confused when did Shannon get in the fray?  I only saw Vicki tell Tamra about what Brooks told her Jim had said.  If you are going to quote someone from a filmed conversation quote them correctly--this is directed at Tamra who seems to have this problem frequently.  Changing Vicki to Brooks and challenging to only two were good are huge misrepresentations. It was like Shannon saying that Vicki said the Edmonds marriage would not last four years.  What Vicki said is talk to me in five years when you are divorced.  I also don't understand Meghan's response to "I am trying to understand your motivation in contacting my ex-girlfriend", is did you tell Tamra . . . . that was her motivation that Vicki said Brooks said Jim said.  This is a woman who on film walked over and told Lizzie her husband was being a dick, who was told on camera by her husband to "zip it."  Where would anyone get the idea that perhaps Jim found two months challenging.

No, she told Shannon first, right after Jim walked away and she yelled at him too talk to her in 5 years after he got divorced. Shannon was standing with her when that happened, not Tamra.  Didn't Tamra ask them what had happened after Jim/Meghan had already left and that was when Vicki told Tamra. I think the confusion is because she told Shannon at the very end of last weeks episode and then told Tamra on this weeks preview. LOL

Tamara and Vicki are discussing it on Tamra's Facebook-Shannon wasn't part of the Ducks conversation (the conversation between Brooks and Jim happened at the Ducks game).  Shannon heard the five years comment.  The comment wasn't repeated twice during the episode..

To me all the marriages Evolution has gone out of their way to portray as troubled, Tamra/Simon, jeana/Matt, Vicki/Donn, Adrienne/Paul, Taylor/Russell, Shannon/David and the couples complain about their marriage or that they bicker seem to end in divorce (Shannon's hasn't so far).  Terry/Heather's dust up was just fake, even the Bellinos -viewers and the other wives may not have liked it but they didn't complain about each other

I can not give Vicki a pass, she is the one that told Shannon there were troubles in their marriage at Tamra's party on camera. She did not say anything to Shannon about Meghan/Jim facing hard/difficult times during 2 months of their 4 month marriage due to outside problems. She said it with the intent of making it seem like Jim and Meghan's marriage was falling apart, like he regretted marrying her after just a few months. That is on Vicki, no one else, not even Brooks or Tamra, just Vicki. And it sickens me that Vicki took pleasure, IMO, in telling Shannon this, no matter how much of a bitch Meghan has been to her/Brooks, Vicki actually took pleasure in this.

No, she told Shannon first, right after Jim walked away and she yelled at him too talk to her in 5 years after he got divorced. Shannon was standing with her when that happened, not Tamra.  Didn't Tamra ask them what had happened after Jim/Meghan had already left and that was when Vicki told Tamra. I think the confusion is because she told Shannon at the very end of last weeks episode and then told Tamra on this weeks preview. LOL

Edited by zoeysmom

My recollection is she was with Tamra and Tamra told Vicki that they weren't supposed to talk about that stuff at her sex party. Then Vicki repeated what Jim told Brooks. The conversation with Jim (and Shannon being present) was about Meghan accusing Brooks of lying about cancer.

I am confused when did Shannon get in the fray?  I only saw Vicki tell Tamra about what Brooks told her Jim had said.  If you are going to quote someone from a filmed conversation quote them correctly--this is directed at Tamra who seems to have this problem frequently.  Changing Vicki to Brooks and challenging to only two were good are huge misrepresentations. It was like Shannon saying that Vicki said the Edmonds marriage would not last four years.  What Vicki said is talk to me in five years when you are divorced.  I also don't understand Meghan's response to "I am trying to understand your motivation in contacting my ex-girlfriend", is did you tell Tamra . . . . that was her motivation that Vicki said Brooks said Jim said.  This is a woman who on film walked over and told Lizzie her husband was being a dick, who was told on camera by her husband to "zip it."  Where would anyone get the idea that perhaps Jim found two months challenging.

Tamara and Vicki are discussing it on Tamra's Facebook-Shannon wasn't part of the Ducks conversation (the conversation between Brooks and Jim happened at the Ducks game).  Shannon heard the five years comment.  The comment wasn't repeated twice during the episode..

To me all the marriages Evolution has gone out of their way to portray as troubled, Tamra/Simon, jeana/Matt, Vicki/Donn, Adrienne/Paul, Taylor/Russell, Shannon/David and the couples complain about their marriage or that they bicker seem to end in divorce (Shannon's hasn't so far).  Terry/Heather's dust up was just fake, even the Bellinos -viewers and the other wives may not have liked it but they didn't complain about each other

I will have to rewatch it! LOL I thought Shannon was still standing with Vicki when she said it then Vicki told Tamra. Oh well, I will look at it again to reset my brain! LOL

ETA, You are both right. Vicki told Tamra about what Brooks told her, not Shannon. I Apologize  for the mistake. I do NOT record the show and must watch it on demand if I need to re watch it for some reason.

Edited by WireWrap

I erased all of the HW's episodes from my DVR so I can't check them.   While I know Brooks and Tamra face off about his "consider the source" statement, Brooks being angry at Tamra is just stupid.  Brooks was to blame because he told Vicki and Vicki shares that blame by repeating it to Tamra.   She didn't even consider the possibility that they were misinterpreting what Jim had said.  Considering how many times they've had to move, his traveling and LeAnn's illness, there's no way their life wouldn't be considered "challenging."  

I think it's fair to say that Vicki's relationship with Brooks has to be "challenging."   I wonder how Vicki would react if someone said that because of his cancer and because her daughter dislikes him so much that she refuses to be around him but neglected to add the reasons why.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 4

I erased all of the HW's episodes from my DVR so I can't check them.   While I know Brooks and Tamra face off about his "consider the source" statement, Brooks being angry at Tamra is just stupid.  Brooks was to blame because he told Vicki and Vicki shares that blame by repeating it to Tamra.   She didn't even consider the possibility that they were misinterpreting what Jim had said.  Considering how many times they've had to move, his traveling and LeAnn's illness, there's no way their life wouldn't be considered "challenging."  

I think it's fair to say that Vicki's relationship with Brooks has to be "challenging."   I wonder how Vicki would react if someone said that because of his cancer and because her daughter dislikes him so much that she refuses to be around him but neglected to add the reasons why.

Brooks didn't get angry at Tamra. Tamra went up to him and said consider the source and then started in on him.  Vicki even goes over to Tamra and tells her she is making a fool of herself.  To me the conversation should have been between Brooks and Jim.  I just can't imagine that Jim would think it is appropriate under any circumstances for his wife to contact an ex-girlfriend of a guy they had been around twice.  Considering Jim had on camera asked that Meghan stop with the Brooks stuff, I am not understanding this investigation by Meghan.  BTW I use to like another Bravo show called Married to Medicine, then they had a storyline of one doctor's wife running a background check on another and delving into husband's pasts and it just became unbelievable and not the least bit interesting.

Vicki has said with Brooks she leads a double life.  She has a life with her daughter and her life with Brooks and the two can't cross paths.

It really does make me stop and think...hmmmmm...if Heather isn't shutting this down....maybe there's something to this??

Gosh, I really am kind of curious if he really does/did have cancer. Vicki sure is acting weirder than usual...

At this, I no longer care since the best proof these gossiping wives can produce is an eqivocating "psychic" and Brooks having two flat tires en route to Shannon's doctor, which could mean he had a flat and the spare was also flat.

Is there no First Look tonight? I don't see it on the inline TV schedule.

• Love 2

I'm still debating about cutting the cord on the housewives after this season concludes. I'm sick of the manufactured stuff..and welcome the more organic stuff.

I wonder how this whole brooks/vicki thing will play out

Edited by JAYJAY1979
  • Love 3

Why would Vicki go along with the cancer/no cancer storyline?   Because she's the OG of the OC and thinks she's invincible (much like Jill Zarin).

Heather and Lizzie (who we don't see much) are the only two on this show that I like.

Exactly! Actually I have a hunch that Vickie came up with the cancer ruse. She REALLY REALLY wants people to like him and feel sorry for him. She probably thought that if he has cancer, no one can be mean to him or it would make them look bad. He had it in the past; she probably thought what's the harm in pretending to have it again?? it would be a great storyline of redemption. She's crazy enough to do this.

• Love 5

Heather has always struck me as the voice of reason. I would have expected her to shut down the speculation of Brooks cancer. She's always been fair in the past. Yes, she's been sly this time around.

I guess I've never read anything about this.

I really liked Heather and I also expected that of her at first. But, after last seasons gas lighting of Shannon, especially at the party where Heather, Terry, and Tamera worked Shannon up, then when she blew began speculating on Shannon's mental health and wondering if they should call the men in white coats, my eyes were cleared as she showed me through her actions, words and machinations who she really was and still is.

Anything Heather does is not out of concern for another person, nor to bond to another person but to make her self look better than, more mannered than, more cultivated than, smarter than, wealthier than, prettier than any one else in the room.

I realized that the luster on Heather's shiny carefully crafted image was simply tarnish seeping out from within

Exactly! Actually I have a hunch that Vickie came up with the cancer ruse. She REALLY REALLY wants people to like him and feel sorry for him. She probably thought that if he has cancer, no one can be mean to him or it would make them look bad. He had it in the past; she probably thought what's the harm in pretending to have it again?? it would be a great storyline of redemption. She's crazy enough to do this.

I don't think Vicki is that stupid. She has been around Reality TV long enough to know that any lie or deception will be exposed by Bravo and found out by law enforcement, the tabloids or the general public..

• Love 12

Totally OT, but did you used to post in a Real World forum on AOL, many, many,many many moons ago? I could swear I remember you from there.

No, I never posted on AOL forums, but I did post regularly on TWoP "Real World" forums because I worked on the show for four seasons many years ago now. Maybe that is what you are thinking of?

• Love 1

I really liked Heather and I also expected that of her at first. But, after last seasons gas lighting of Shannon, especially at the party where Heather, Terry, and Tamera worked Shannon up, then when she blew began speculating on Shannon's mental health and wondering if they should call the men in white coats, my eyes were cleared as she showed me through her actions, words and machinations who she really was and still is.

Anything Heather does is not out of concern for another person, nor to bond to another person but to make her self look better than, more mannered than, more cultivated than, smarter than, wealthier than, prettier than any one else in the room.

I realized that the luster on Heather's shiny carefully crafted image was simply tarnish seeping out from within

I don't think Vicki is that stupid. She has been around Reality TV long enough to know that any lie or deception will be exposed by Bravo and found out by law enforcement, the tabloids or the general public..

I'm not so sure. I think Vicki is more than aware of the privacy laws concerning anything medical and Brooks is as well. There is no way to disprove his claims, none, unless someone is willing to risk jail time and I don't see anyone willing to face jail and a lawsuit over Brooks. Using a nonexistent medical condition or using an old/past medical condition as a storyline might well be the 1 way to guarantee a lie would not/could not be disproved.  I don't think there is a law stopping someone from claiming they are sick when they are not, as long as they are not asking for money/donations, which he/they have not. I am not saying that I believe he is or isn't sick, all I am saying is that IF he/Vicki are lying, they have chosen a pretty smart/sneaky way of doing it without anyone being to disprove it.

• Love 5

Has anyone raised the possibility that Vicki tried to use a "cancer" diagnosis as an excuse why Brooks wouldn't film and Bravo said, "tough" shit he either films his cancer situation or you're out and she caved? Once you lie to your boss it's hard to go back and admit it was a fib just to try to get out of something. *shrug* just a thought.

Maybe Vicki trapped herself into this storyline.

• Love 4

Brooks didn't get angry at Tamra. Tamra went up to him and said consider the source and then started in on him.  Vicki even goes over to Tamra and tells her she is making a fool of herself.  To me the conversation should have been between Brooks and Jim.  

I think both Meghan's contacting Brooks' ex-girlfriend and a conversation between Brooks and Jim are separate issues.   Neither one of them have anything to do with the Tamra/Brooks confrontation.  Vicki can say Tamra was making a fool of herself and maybe she was.   We know how the HWs overreact to everything.  

If Brooks or anyone else said "consider the source" as a dig towards me, they would hear about it so even though I'm not a Tamra fan, she had a right to confront him about it.  She should have done it privately but public displays of anger seem to be the SOP in the Housewives' Handbook.

ETA:  Brooks may or may not have been angry at Tamra but he probably wasn't happy that Meghan and Jim found out what he said.  Either way, Brooks' "consider the source" comment was a slap and Tamra should be mad. I'm intentionally ignoring the fact that Tamra has twisted the truth and out right lied in the past and just commenting on this one incident. She wasn't lying this time.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 2

I'm not so sure. I think Vicki is more than aware of the privacy laws concerning anything medical and Brooks is as well. There is no way to disprove his claims, none, unless someone is willing to risk jail time and I don't see anyone willing to face jail and a lawsuit over Brooks. Using a nonexistent medical condition or using an old/past medical condition as a storyline might well be the 1 way to guarantee a lie would not/could not be disproved.  I don't think there is a law stopping someone from claiming they are sick when they are not, as long as they are not asking for money/donations, which he/they have not. I am not saying that I believe he is or isn't sick, all I am saying is that IF he/Vicki are lying, they have chosen a pretty smart/sneaky way of doing it without anyone being to disprove it.

Yes exactly. She knows that a doctor can't say anything BY LAW. This is all coming together, I think Vicki concocted this whole thing.

I Anything Heather does is not out of concern for another person, nor to bond to another person but to make her self look better than, more mannered than, more cultivated than, smarter than, wealthier than, prettier than any one else in the room.I realized that the luster on Heather's shiny carefully crafted image was simply tarnish seeping out from within

You said this so well. She is nothing if not a carefully constructed image.

• Love 3

No he is talking about the source of information to Meghan and that would be Tamra.  Tamra got mad at Brooks for him saying "consider the source".  So obviously she thought he was referring to her.  The source following Tamra's logic would be Jim.

SOURCE tracking:

Jim tells Brooks   Jim is the source

Brooks tells Vicki   Brooks is the source

Vicki tells Tamra   Vicki is the source

Tamra tells Meghan  Tamra is the source

Meghan accuses Brooks of telling Tamra-Tamra remains the source

I think we're over-analyzing it. Brooks was slamming Meghan for believing anything Tamra, a pudding-stirring rumor-monger, says.

• Love 2

I think we're over-analyzing it. Brooks was slamming Meghan for believing anything Tamra, a pudding-stirring rumor-monger, says.

Much better analysis.

I think both Meghan's contacting Brooks' ex-girlfriend and a conversation between Brooks and Jim are separate issues.   Neither one of them have anything to do with the Tamra/Brooks confrontation.  Vicki can say Tamra was making a fool of herself and maybe she was.   We know how the HWs overreact to everything.  

If Brooks or anyone else said "consider the source" as a dig towards me, they would hear about it so even though I'm not a Tamra fan, she had a right to confront him about it.  She should have done it privately but public displays of anger seem to be the SOP in the Housewives' Handbook.

ETA:  Brooks may or may not have been angry at Tamra but he probably wasn't happy that Meghan and Jim found out what he said.  Either way, Brooks' "consider the source" comment was a slap and Tamra should be mad. I'm intentionally ignoring the fact that Tamra has twisted the truth and out right lied in the past and just commenting on this one incident. She wasn't lying this time.

The way the preview is put together it gives the impression that when Brooks asks Meghan what her motivation for calling his ex-girlfriend Meghan replies with the  question about Tamra being told something by Brooks and Brooks responds with the "consider the source".  Then Tamra confronts Brooks over the "consider the source comment.

I am hoping Meghan has to answer the motivation question.  Because she claims she contacted the ex-girlfriend because she was concerned about the treatment Brooks was getting.

• Love 1

Much better analysis.

The way the preview is put together it gives the impression that when Brooks asks Meghan what her motivation for calling his ex-girlfriend Meghan replies with the  question about Tamra being told something by Brooks and Brooks responds with the "consider the source".  Then Tamra confronts Brooks over the "consider the source comment.

I am hoping Meghan has to answer the motivation question.  Because she claims she contacted the ex-girlfriend because she was concerned about the treatment Brooks was getting.

That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.  How is the ex-girlfriend going to help?  Is she an oncologist?  Is she some kind of expert on cancer? No, she's an ex who hates Brooks and berated him in some alleged comment section of an article about him that Meghan stalked. Meghan is so vile and full of shit, I'd be afraid to poke her.

• Love 7

Brooks didn't get angry at Tamra. Tamra went up to him and said consider the source and then started in on him.  Vicki even goes over to Tamra and tells her she is making a fool of herself.  To me the conversation should have been between Brooks and Jim.  I just can't imagine that Jim would think it is appropriate under any circumstances for his wife to contact an ex-girlfriend of a guy they had been around twice.  Considering Jim had on camera asked that Meghan stop with the Brooks stuff, I am not understanding this investigation by Meghan.  BTW I use to like another Bravo show called Married to Medicine, then they had a storyline of one doctor's wife running a background check on another and delving into husband's pasts and it just became unbelievable and not the least bit interesting.

Vicki has said with Brooks she leads a double life.  She has a life with her daughter and her life with Brooks and the two can't cross paths.

It is so frustrating to me because Meghan is so bad at all of this. Contacting Brook's ex-girlfriend is just creepy, and I cannot see how she can justify it. She takes a guaranteed opportunity to be able to look better than Vicki by virtue of the fact that Vicki is talking about her marriage, and she throws it all away. 

Vicki is of course showing herself to be the biggest hypocrite in the world, which is nothing new. Last year she went on and on about women supporting women. About how wrong it was to ever talk about something as sacred as marriage. It sounded beyond ridiculous because she never had those beliefs before, but she stuck with it and lots of people thought her rant virtuous. I rolled my eyes through pretty much the whole season.  For Vicki last year, she held Tamra to be the most guilty because she was the one who repeated private information (to Heather). She also said that Heather was wrong (she was), but she didn't hold her to the same standard as Tamra. I was all with her on that at the time. Heather said all along that if Shannon had issues, she should be going directly to the source, but she was hammered by a public that thought that she was wrong. According to Vicki's own stated standards last year, she and Brooks would be the ones the most in the wrong here. Brooks heard (unless he is lying about what he heard) private information and repeated it to Vicki, who repeated it to Tamra. The one thing I will say for Tamra - who I detest - is that it never appeared that she was repeating the Shannon/David gossip out of any sort of malice. She really seemed to be trying to get some sympathy out of Heather. Vicki on the other hand absolutely relayed her information with a total and complete sense of glee.  It will be interesting to see how this plays out. 

• Love 4

That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.  How is the ex-girlfriend going to help?  Is she an oncologist?  Is she some kind of expert on cancer? No, she's an ex who hates Brooks and berated him in some alleged comment section of an article about him that Meghan stalked. Meghan is so vile and full of shit, I'd be afraid to poke her.

Hahaha...no truer words were ever spoken cherry slushie. Meghan believes she's gonna dazzle the viewers with her unmatched computer skills!! The ignorant twit is shamefully grasping for straws. The ex-GF aired her gripes against Brooks in a 20-20 expose from 2012 for which ABC was sued and forced to pay Brooks a out of court settlement. But Meghan's on the war path for justice...gonna prove Vicki is a con-artist and Brooks isn't getting the cancer treatment she prescribes...so he has to be lying about it. Meghan's "Vicki and Brooks conspiracy theory" is getting old.

• Love 6

It is so frustrating to me because Meghan is so bad at all of this. Contacting Brook's ex-girlfriend is just creepy, and I cannot see how she can justify it. She takes a guaranteed opportunity to be able to look better than Vicki by virtue of the fact that Vicki is talking about her marriage, and she throws it all away. 

Vicki is of course showing herself to be the biggest hypocrite in the world, which is nothing new. Last year she went on and on about women supporting women. About how wrong it was to ever talk about something as sacred as marriage. It sounded beyond ridiculous because she never had those beliefs before, but she stuck with it and lots of people thought her rant virtuous. I rolled my eyes through pretty much the whole season.  For Vicki last year, she held Tamra to be the most guilty because she was the one who repeated private information (to Heather). She also said that Heather was wrong (she was), but she didn't hold her to the same standard as Tamra. I was all with her on that at the time. Heather said all along that if Shannon had issues, she should be going directly to the source, but she was hammered by a public that thought that she was wrong. According to Vicki's own stated standards last year, she and Brooks would be the ones the most in the wrong here. Brooks heard (unless he is lying about what he heard) private information and repeated it to Vicki, who repeated it to Tamra. The one thing I will say for Tamra - who I detest - is that it never appeared that she was repeating the Shannon/David gossip out of any sort of malice. She really seemed to be trying to get some sympathy out of Heather. Vicki on the other hand absolutely relayed her information with a total and complete sense of glee.  It will be interesting to see how this plays out. 

I don't fault Brooks for relaying the comment.  He had a cursory relationship at best with Jim.  Brooks had no duty and according to Tamra rules, an obligation to disclose the conversation.  Repeating a conversation had off camera to a spouse or mate is pretty common.  On its own it really is not all that serious a comment-no more serious than the marital discord we have seen on the show between Jim and Meghan..  Vicki said it to make her point and the real culprit is Tamra who twisted it from he source (Vicki) to the actual wording.  I don't know why Tamra can't stay out of things.  Her new persona of carry tales is exactly the same as the old persona only she doesn't lie about doing so this season.  There has to be some malice is crediting Brooks with telling Tamra instead of Vicki.  Meghan and Tamra just aren't that stupid.  When an honest person is telling the story they are recounting it from the conversation a dishonest person tends to bend the truth to suit their purposes.  Last year, Tamra disclosed the e-mail and also added Shannon drank way too much-and that would be helpful how in garnering sympathy from Heather?  Tamra wanted to gossip about Shannon's situation and set up conflict for the rest of the season.  Tamra also came up with the story "take the Beadors down" and then denied and brought it up for no apparent reason at a relatively calm dinner table at Lizzie's to get the conflict started. 

Heather problem last year is she got caught passing on the information and refused to tell Shannon her source was Tamra.  Heather was a better friend to Tamra than Tamra was to her.  I am guessing the woman who relayed the information back to David was The Affair or someone who knew The Affair.  I guess we will find out at the Reunion.  Heather looked bad as she should, for refusing to disclose or confirm, where she heard the information.  New rules this year and they aren't always for the better.  For the record, Shannon did go to the source.  That was the only source she knew as Tamra had told Shannon she did not say anything.  Even if Tamra had copped to it. Heather was the source for disseminating the information to the second group of people.  Heather and Terry stated Shannon came by uninvited (untrue) first clue camera crew present, and that she should be home discussing it with her husband.  Well obviously she had discussed it with her husband because that is how she KNEW Heather was the one disseminating information that she had told only to Tamra.

I agree there are just so many levels of weird about contacting the former girlfriend and even weirder for Meghan to claim she was doing so out of concern for the Brooks' treatment protocol.  Ace of the internet Meghan had to have known that the woman went on 20/20 and had put in the comments on some blog that Brooks did not have cancer.  What did she expect to gain from talking to this woman that would help Brooks? 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 4

Meghan's only reason for contacting Brooks' ex was certainly not to help him regarding his cancer treatment. Meghan never cared about Brooks' cancer treatment that was just part of a scheme. She never believed he had cancer. The self righteous know-it-all was after JUSTICE to prove he and Vicki are con-artists.

Edited by talula
  • Love 8

I don't fault Brooks for relaying the comment.  He had a cursory relationship at best with Jim.  Brooks had no duty and according to Tamra rules, an obligation to disclose the conversation.  Repeating a conversation had off camera to a spouse or mate is pretty common.  On its own it really is not all that serious a comment-no more serious than the marital discord we have seen on the show between Jim and Meghan..  Vicki said it to make her point and the real culprit is Tamra who twisted it from he source (Vicki) to the actual wording.  I don't know why Tamra can't stay out of things.  Her new persona of carry tales is exactly the same as the old persona only she doesn't lie about doing so this season.  There has to be some malice is crediting Brooks with telling Tamra instead of Vicki.  Meghan and Tamra just aren't that stupid.  When an honest person is telling the story they are recounting it from the conversation a dishonest person tends to bend the truth to suit their purposes.  Last year, Tamra disclosed the e-mail and also added Shannon drank way too much-and that would be helpful how in garnering sympathy from Heather?  Tamra wanted to gossip about Shannon's situation and set up conflict for the rest of the season.  Tamra also came up with the story "take the Beadors down" and then denied and brought it up for no apparent reason at a relatively calm dinner table at Lizzie's to get the conflict started. 

Heather problem last year is she got caught passing on the information and refused to tell Shannon her source was Tamra.  Heather was a better friend to Tamra than Tamra was to her.  I am guessing the woman who relayed the information back to David was The Affair or someone who knew The Affair.  I guess we will find out at the Reunion.  Heather looked bad as she should, for refusing to disclose or confirm, where she heard the information.  New rules this year and they aren't always for the better.  For the record, Shannon did go to the source.  That was the only source she knew as Tamra had told Shannon she did not say anything.  Even if Tamra had copped to it. Heather was the source for disseminating the information to the second group of people.  Heather and Terry stated Shannon came by uninvited (untrue) first clue camera crew present, and that she should be home discussing it with her husband.  Well obviously she had discussed it with her husband because that is how she KNEW Heather was the one disseminating information that she had told only to Tamra.

I agree there are just so many levels of weird about contacting the former girlfriend and even weirder for Meghan to claim she was doing so out of concern for the Brooks' treatment protocol.  Ace of the internet Meghan had to have known that the woman went on 20/20 and had put in the comments on some blog that Brooks did not have cancer.  What did she expect to gain from talking to this woman that would help Brooks?

I completely agree about Brooks telling Vicki. I would tell my husband something like that without thinking twice. The problem is with Vicki repeating it. If Vicki keeps her mouth shut, no one knows. The audience doesn't know because it was said off camera. Tamra doesn't know. I am finding a hard time figuring out how it could possibly be anyone else's fault. Of course Tamra shouldn't have repeated it, but are we to believe that Vicki didn't know that she would? That is beyond nuts. Of course Tamra is going to repeat it, which Vicki knows. It doesn't matter, however, if Tamra tells anyone or not. Vicki brought it to the attention of the world.

My memory and thoughts about Heather last year is very different. She didn't get crap for not revealing it was Tamra. As the matter of fact, many people thought that was the only noble thing she did (you would have to cut off my arms to get me to reveal anything like that about my friend). Heather was in trouble for not only repeating the secret, but for being unsympathetic and unapologetic to Shannon when she came to her home. If she had said "I cannot reveal private information about the conversations, but I can say that I am so sorry this has caused you and your family pain and feel terrible about that" no one would care about keeping Tamra's name out of it. Shannon talked again and again about being hurt because Heather didn't care that she was upset. It was all about her attitude.

I wonder if Vicki will express regret to Meghan?

And I cannot say enough that Heather didn't reveal Shannon's secret on camera. Vicki did reveal something private on camera. I cannot even imagine how Vicki is not 100% wrong, but am sure she will find some way to try and make it so.

• Love 7

Vicki said it to make her point and the real culprit is Tamra who twisted it from he source (Vicki) to the actual wording.  I don't know why Tamra can't stay out of things.  

Unless you've seen a preview that I missed, we don't know what wording Tamra used when she relayed the comment to Meghan.  All we know is that Vicki said "challenging" and when Meghan asked Brooks about what he said to Tamra, she used the phrase "not good" so it's premature to say that Tamra "twisted" the actual wording.

IMHO even if she did say "not good" instead of "challenging" there's not much difference.  I don't know if we'll see the scene with Tamra talking to Meghan tonight or not.  

I completely agree about Brooks telling Vicki. I would tell my husband something like that without thinking twice. The problem is with Vicki repeating it. If Vicki keeps her mouth shut, no one knows. The audience doesn't know because it was said off camera. Tamra doesn't know. I am finding a hard time figuring out how it could possibly be anyone else's fault. Of course Tamra shouldn't have repeated it, but are we to believe that Vicki didn't know that she would? That is beyond nuts. Of course Tamra is going to repeat it, which Vicki knows. It doesn't matter, however, if Tamra tells anyone or not. Vicki brought it to the attention of the world.

I agree with you and don't find it odd that Brooks told Vicki either.  I also agree that Vicki knew damn well that Tamra wouldn't be able to keep it to herself.  Even if Tamra did not repeat it, Vicki said it on camera; Brooks did not so she is the one who made it public.

• Love 4

Unless you've seen a preview that I missed, we don't know what wording Tamra used when she relayed the comment to Meghan.  All we know is that Vicki said "challenging" and when Meghan asked Brooks about what he said to Tamra, she used the phrase "not good" so it's premature to say that Tamra "twisted" the actual wording.

IMHO even if she did say "not good" instead of "challenging" there's not much difference.  I don't know if we'll see the scene with Tamra talking to Meghan tonight or not.  

I agree with you and don't find it odd that Brooks told Vicki either.  I also agree that Vicki knew damn well that Tamra wouldn't be able to keep it to herself.  Even if Tamra did not repeat it, Vicki said it on camera; Brooks did not so she is the one who made it public.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-10/episode-1015/videos?clip=2900620

I think this will answer your questions: 

Brooks says point blank he does not talk to Tamra. Might want to consider the source.   Meghan says she will continue to ask questions about cancer until there is a cure.   They leave the room.  Meghan pulls Tamra aside and tells her the new version and consider the source.  Jim approaches Meghan and tells her to just stop.  repeatedly. 

• Love 3

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-10/episode-1015/videos?clip=2900620

Brooks says point blank he does not talk to Tamra. Might want to consider the source.   Meghan says she will continue to ask questions about cancer until there is a cure.   They leave the room.  Meghan pulls Tamra aside and tells her the new version and consider the source.  Jim approaches Meghan and tells her to just stop.  repeatedly. 

I could be wrong here but I think ANNA was referring to what Tamra told Meghan, not what Brooks said in response to Meghan's question. We will not see/hear what Tamra said until tonight on the full episode and that will let us know if Meghan just reworded it or if she twisted it/lied to Brooks. IMO, What Vicki told Tamra, was said to give the impression that Meghan/Jim's marriage was in trouble, separation/divorce type of trouble, and not that they had been facing trying times with extenuating circumstances like Leann/Hayley and travel. Now maybe that IS what Brooks said to Vicki but then again maybe not, we don't know yet.

• Love 1

Thanks for the link.  That's a preview I hadn't seen before now.   

I didn't really have any questions.  I was simply stating that we don't know exactly what Tamra said to Meghan and we still don't.  Meghan used the phrase "not good" when telling Tamra she questioned Brooks.   What we do know is that Brooks denied speaking directly to Tamra and that's true.  He didn't relay Jim's comment to Tamra.  What he intentionally left out was that he told Vicki and it was Vicki who told Tamra.

• Love 1

I could be wrong here but I think ANNA was referring to what Tamra told Meghan, not what Brooks said in response to Meghan's question. We will not see/hear what Tamra said until tonight on the full episode and that will let us know if Meghan just reworded it or if she twisted it/lied to Brooks. IMO, What Vicki told Tamra, was said to give the impression that Meghan/Jim's marriage was in trouble, separation/divorce type of trouble, and not that they had been facing trying times with extenuating circumstances like Leann/Hayley and travel. Now maybe that IS what Brooks said to Vicki but then again maybe not, we don't know yet.

After watching the NASCAR scene, sex party and watching this scene-I would say as an outsider Jim finds the marriage challenging at times.  Particularly when it involves the show. This is now the third or fourth time Jim has gotten short with Meghan asked her to stop with the Brooks business told her it wasn't her business.  Vicki's out and out comment to Jim about talk to me in five years after you are divorced is definitely negative.  I will say what makes for a good conman is a good listener.  Brooks listened to Meghan question and was able to answer it honestly.  Did you tell Tamra?  I don't think Meghan wanted Jim to answer the marriage question.  I do believe Jim said it was challenging and I do believe it had a lot to do with the show.  Just as when Vicki asked Jim have you seen her in action, Jim answered yes. 

Notice Meghan eliminated, "Did you tell Tamra?", when she relayed the story to Tamra.  I would think that was intentional.  Either Tamra left Vicki out of the equation or Meghan left Vicki out of the equation.  Whoever did it made for great TV because Brooks is not lying he did not tell Tamra. 

• Love 4

That was a dumb comment in the context of the conversation they were having. The first thing I thought was, is she now going to go around the world and question everyone who says they have cancer, to make sure they have it? haha

• Love 3

Thanks for the link.  That's a preview I hadn't seen before now.   

I didn't really have any questions.  I was simply stating that we don't know exactly what Tamra said to Meghan and we still don't.  Meghan used the phrase "not good" when telling Tamra she questioned Brooks.   What we do know is that Brooks denied speaking directly to Tamra and that's true.  He didn't relay Jim's comment to Tamra.  What he intentionally left out was that he told Vicki and it was Vicki who told Tamra.

Okay.  Meghan said "only two of the months were good."  (I use closed captioning because I find Meghan speak a little tough sometimes.)  Since Brooks was being accused of telling Tamra, his response was honest, at the point if Meghan were wanting to get at the truth she would have corrected herself or included Vicki in the question.  That leads me to believe Tamra left Vicki out of the equation. .  We have no idea if Vicki told Brooks she relayed his conversation with Jim to Tamra, so I don't think it is necessarily intentional.  Since Vicki said, "challenging", Brooks was well within his rights to deny the "only two months were good."

The most interesting thing is watching the change in Jim's face when Brooks does not answer if Jim made the comment.  Total relief.

That was a dumb comment in the context of the conversation they were having. The first thing I thought was, is she now going to go around the world and question everyone who says they have cancer, to make sure they have it? haha

I am glad I am not the only who thought that was an idiotic statement.  This is course on the heels of Meghan claiming she called an old girlfriend to find out about his cancer.

• Love 4

Tamra is right to be mad at Brooks about his comment. Vicki is "the source". Jim had a conversation with Brooks who then shared the information with Vicki, which if they are in such a committed relationship it is okay for him to share it with Vicki. What is NOT okay is for Vicki to then share it with Tara the makes Vicki the gossiper

• Love 7

Meghan saying she will continue to ask questions until there is a cure is the most ridiculous, laughable thing I have ever heard. Has anyone alerted the media yet? Meghan King Edmonds is on the scene! She is "asking questions" in her quest to cure cancer! Thank God someone has finally decided to start taking real action toward curing cancer. What would we, as a cancer-stricken world, do without Meghan texting Brooks' ex-girlfriends and prank calling alternative medicine doctors! She is a regular Frodo, that one. Such selflessness and bravery!

• Love 14

Today, I have been From the French and Indian War, to the Han Dynasty in China, and to 16th Century Ireland. Next up, early 20th Century India . Then on to a  bunch of crazy ladies in Orange County. Don't disappoint me ladies. My brain is fried and I need something frivolous.

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 11

Today, I have been From the French and Indian War, to the Han Dynasty in China, and to 16th Century Ireland. Next up, early 20th Century India . Then on to a  bunch of crazy ladies in Orange County. Don't disappoint me ladies. My brain is fried and I need something frivilous.

You make me feel lazy, you're kind of amazing with your health issues and everything else! 

Don't know why but I just felt like telling you that. 

• Love 23

You make me feel lazy, you're kind of amazing with your health issues and everything else! 

Don't know why but I just felt like telling you that. 

I'm actually really healthy. I know that doesn't make a lot of sense. But I am pretty healthy. I think I take so many drugs that no virus can survive in me. I get a cold maybe once a year..  But thanks for the compliment. It's appreciated 

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 13

I just watched the clip.

Semantics as usual...Either Brooks is avoiding the fact that he shared the "challenging" with Vicki, with her insinuating there's trouble in the marriage, said to make her blameless or was the context from Vicki harmless & Tamra is the one who twisted it.

Meghan asked Brooks: Did you tell Tamra that when you saw Jimmy at the hockey game that Jimmy said to you we were married for 4 months "and only 2 months were good?"

Brooks said something along the lines of : Not true, never said that to Tamara, you might want to consider the source, I didn't tell her that you heard it from her...

There's a big difference between challenging and ONLY 2 months were good, to me.

Of course, how was this edited? Will it change for tonight's broadcast, as sometimes producers re-edit what's even been aired previously.

I'm glad that Jim continually tells Meghan to shut it down. It seems like the guys, except Terry, just want to hang out and enjoy not being at work while the ladies try to keep their orange while making it all about the drama.

• Love 2

I actually thought Brooks handled that pretty well (and it's probably a testament to his lying ways). But it was technically true - he never said that to Tamra. So, he was able to cover for Vicki and for Jim without technically lying. Notice how he repeatedly mentions that he never said it "to Tamra" - he never denies saying it, just not to Tamra.

• Love 5

Meghan has been told by so many people that she needs to stop, but she just won't.  She is not a crusader; she is a disgusting, immature, know-it-all, trouble-making shit stirrer.  This disingenuous cancer crusade is not fooling anyone and will not make you a "winner" Meghan.

• Love 6

Meghan saying she will continue to ask questions until there is a cure is the most ridiculous, laughable thing I have ever heard. Has anyone alerted the media yet? Meghan King Edmonds is on the scene! She is "asking questions" in her quest to cure cancer! Thank God someone has finally decided to start taking real action toward curing cancer. What would we, as a cancer-stricken world, do without Meghan texting Brooks' ex-girlfriends and prank calling alternative medicine doctors! She is a regular Frodo, that one. Such selflessness and bravery!

Meghan has embarked on her own global mission for medical truth and justice. Perhaps she can take a break from her OC gig and arrange a series of speeches at the top medical schools and cancer research hospitals to advise the leading experts on even better strategies for developing truly effective immune system and genome-based targeting of tumors. She's so damn sharp and dedicated, she might spur them to finding a cure for Brooks himself, whose health and longevity she is so dedicated to protecting. What a gal.

• Love 8

Tamra is right to be mad at Brooks about his comment. Vicki is "the source". Jim had a conversation with Brooks who then shared the information with Vicki, which if they are in such a committed relationship it is okay for him to share it with Vicki. What is NOT okay is for Vicki to then share it with Tara the makes Vicki the gossiper

It was pretty low, even for Vicki, to be making comments about other people's marriages/relationships, and hypocritical as well.  She sure doesn't like anyone opining about her relationship with Brooks.  Vicki needs to limit her comments to her issues with Meghan and not bring up gossip about Meghan's and Jim's marriage into the argument.

And I agree with another poster who said we don't know in what context Jim made those comments to Brooks (and Brooks very well could have even relayed this to Vicki, but we don't know).  The difficult months may have nothing to do with the Edmonds' marriage at all; it could very well be other surrounding issues including LeAnne's illness, raising Haley, relocating and setting up new houses, having a half-a-cross-country marriage.  I'd say dealing with any or all of these things would put stress on the marriage.

Edited by Lyra Angelica
  • Love 7

It was pretty low, even for Vicki, to be making comments about other people's marriages/relationships, and hypocritical as well.  She sure doesn't like anyone opining about her relationship with Brooks.  Vicki needs to limit her comments to her issues with Meghan and not bring up gossip about Meghan's and Jim's marriage into the argument.

That's just one of the things I find so despicable about Vicki.   She's one of those "Do as I say, not as I do" types.  In other words, she's a hypocrite.

• Love 4

So Ryan thinks that his mother giving him money is a family thing, not Eddie's business? But Eddie is his mother's family also, so it would be his business. For some reason I see Ryan going on to have more children with several different women. I don't like him.

I did think it was funny when Meghan was telling Jim she was only going to give him limited information so he wouldn't be involved but he said so I won't have to yell at you. 

• Love 18