Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E19: New Beginnings, My Ass

• Start Topic

Alonzo, who was Ramona's brother at the party?

He was the man talking to Ramona as Bethenny entered the party. He was standing with Ramona as Ramona greeted B. I think Ramona started to apologize and B said something like "in front of this total stranger?" And Ramona said "by the way this is my brother" and B was barely concealed an eye roll as he greeted her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. IMHO he was good looking. Just sayin.

• Love 2

Also noted, Sonja was BITCHING about Kristen at her fashion show and I noted that S said she gave K a seat Front and Center of the runway with "you girls" like it was a big fat favor. How exclusionary, Kristen versus "you girls". K really is the outsider in the ensemble.

• Love 1

He was the man talking to Ramona as Bethenny entered the party. He was standing with Ramona as Ramona greeted B. I think Ramona started to apologize and B said something like "in front of this total stranger?" And Ramona said "by the way this is my brother" and B was barely concealed an eye roll as he greeted her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. IMHO he was good looking. Just sayin.

She said he was "like" a brother and was labelled as a friend.

• Love 3

I actually enjoyed tonight's episode and I'm a little sad that the season is over but looking forward to the reunion. I have to go to work in the morning but I may stay up long enough to try and get a screencap of Dorinda speaking Swahil. She must have been really hammered again. Damn! That woman just can't keep food in her mouth.

The MVP of insanity tonight had to be Sonja. I wonder if her vet prescribed some new meds for her.

How many adjectives can Sonja use to describe her fashion line?

SonjaMorganNY_zpscaaziehg.jpg

ETA: Damn! There's a typo in my caption. I'm in bed in my iPad so I'll have to fix it tomorrow.

Based on everything Sonja and her interns have typed, I doubt anyone even noticed the typo.  It's PERFECT for Sonja!

• Love 4

Bethany seemed like the crazy one for her behavior at Ramona's party, instead of Ramona.   It was just kinda odd, how she would not let it go... Ramona should have channeled Heather Dubrow and asked Beth if she wanted her to pop a vein.

Lu's reaction to Carole and Adam is stupid. Adam and the niece were broken up.  Adam was a chef at your party once, not a long time household employee... and Carole let you know about the relationship relatively quickly

The bit about being mad that they barged into her room is stupid as crap too..  1)  keep your door locked  2) if you are on a filmed vacation, try not to be a dumb ho

• Love 11

Hee.

I'm sure Dorinda will be back next season, Andy seems to love her. I hope she learns to pace herself with her drinking. She really comes off like a sloppy drunk.

Watching the OC the other night, I noticed that Heather Dubrow had a glass of water next to her wine.

Learn to drink on camera Dorinda.

I don't mind if Dorinda is back next year...but she better not chew any food on camera...cow's chewing their cud comes to mind. I just can't tolerate that this bimbo displays the content of her mouth on camera! I've seen 2-year olds eat with more grace and dignity. Sickening Dorinda...you can dress her up...but don't take her anywhere to eat. I agree her drinking has also caused mayhem with the other cast members...you know what Andy I don't want to take a chance of her mouth ruining my enjoyment of next season's RHONY...remove Dorinda and her daughter, lol!

tumblr_nr6i6aZF4P1tzkmqmo1_500.jpg

• Love 6
Hands up if you think all those bitches were drunk before they even got to the party?

Oh, Dorinda definitely was. Either that or she's a total lightweight. But given how much we've seen her throw back, I don't think that's the case. 

But hey, I think I'D have to be drunk too to show up at some hypocritical, self-serving party of Ramona's. 

He also "goes to the other church" (aka is gay), so I think we can take Lu not sleeping with him as a given. (Although depending on what Ramona was lacing their cocktails with...)

Okay, thank you for explaining what that meant. I was really sitting there pondering which church LuAnn attends and which one is considered "the other" one. I've never heard that expression before!

• Love 3
One more thing I don't get.  Luann said she was angry at Heather and Carole because she thought they were trying to catch her, in her room in bed with a man.  However, if that man didn't consent to be filmed,  Bravo couldn't have shown him anyway.  

If they just used a shot of a man lying in bed without dialogue, couldn't Bravo just blur his face and use that footage?

I don't know if Heather was drunk when she talked to Bethenny and Ramona about not being a bitch, but I thought it was kind of weird, and I understand the two of them wondering where it was coming from, and the "drive-by therapy" jab was funny. It's weird to just approach someone and tell them they're this or that, or should be this way or that way. But here's the thing -- Bethenny did the exact same thing to Ramona when she walked into the party! I know she framed the whole thing as clearing the air from the other night and scolding Ramona for calling her a cheater, but then she went on and on about how the "new beginnings" party was inappropriately named. She's right, of course, cuz Ramona's always full of shit, but she didn't ask Bethenny for her opinion. Yet Bethenny felt free to give it, and really go hard on it, over and over again. It was weird and inappropriate, just like Heather's remark. They really are a lot alike.

I don't think Bethenny and Heather's behavior are comparable in the sense that Heather disrupted a conversation she was not a part of to give her unsolicited advise and call B a bitch, whereas Bethenny was accosted by Ramona as soon as she entered the party with Ramona's "apology." Bethenny said in no uncertain terms that she did not want to get into another heated argument with Ramona and decided to attend the party since she could avoid Ramona and socialize with the other guests, but that plan was to no avail since Ramona made a beeline for her.

At this point Bethenny was over Ramona's pattern of issuing insincere apologies and then continuing on with her inappropriate behavior ad nauseam. Bethenny told Ramona off for this repeated behavior, which then segued into her proclaiming what a farce the "New Beginnings" party concept was because Ramona had not changed one bit.

Edited by Rahul
  • Love 4

If they just used a shot of a man lying in bed without dialogue, couldn't Bravo just blur his face and use that footage?

I don't think Bethenny and Heather's behavior are comparable in the sense that Heather disrupted a conversation she was not a part of to give her unsolicited advise and call B a bitch, whereas Bethenny was accosted by Ramona as soon as she entered the party with Ramona's "apology." At this point Bethenny was sick of Ramona's insincere apologies which she only issues to excuse her inappropriate behavior ad nauseam. Bethenny was telling Ramona off for this pattern of behavior, which then segued into her proclaiming what a farce this whole "New Beginnings" concept for a party was because Ramona has not changed one bit.

LuAnn only came up with that excuse after they got back from T&C with help from Dorinda. Had she really believed that was what they were trying to do, she would have said so right there and then in T&C IMO.

Someone had just told all of the HWs sitting on/standing near the couch that Bethenny was going at Ramona AGAIN (it was her third round since arriving at the party) and IMO a drunk Heather tried to stop it by using a bad joke about something she told Bethenny before. It fell flat though but she was laughing and finally Bethenny caught on and started to joke along with Heather. 

• Love 4

Mondrianyone

3:08 pm

LuAnn is talking shit about Adam and me. ("Me" is part of a compound object.)

Yes, the object of a preposition.

Right.  Same as if it were the object of the verb:  "LuAnn is kissing Adam and me."  Same pronoun case, different pew.  And speaking of pews . . .

Okay, thank you for explaining what that meant. I was really sitting there pondering which church LuAnn attends and which one is considered "the other" one. I've never heard that expression before!

This cracked me up.  I'm sure LuAnn is a devout churchgoer.  I have a great name for her church, but I don't want to offend anybody who's truly religious, so I'll refrain.

• Love 2
I just felt so sad for him when he was proclaiming her to be the love of his life, because he'll never be that for her.

Seriously. Dorinda said that she only stopped mourning Richard six months ago, yet she's been with John for three years. The man must be extremely patient, or desperate.

Even the most intelligent and articulate amongst us jumble up words and phrases from time to time.

True, but the misuse of "me/I" seems to be rather prevalent amongst pretty much all the HWs across the board. As a whole, I think the Miami cast probably had the best grammar (and for some of them, English wasn't even their first language).

So many B TH this episode.

Really, and not a single one from Heather. The season ended in pretty much the same way it began.

Why did LuAnn bring a gay date, and not the lover who gave her the best sex ever?

• Love 9

I noticed that Ramona did not have a bevy of "hot guys" at her party, I thought for sure she would have hired some to fawn all over her, you know, to show Mario what he is missing.

Sonja must have thought she was attending an afternoon wedding in London since she donned her best fascinator and I will ask this question in vain...why wouldn't she wear something from her own International Lifestyle Heritage Brand to every event she can? 

Fascinators, the British have yet another thing to apologize for.  What a useless addition to the fashion industry!  And of course Sonja adopts it because she thinks it makes her look high-class and old money.  Too bad she doesn't realize the person who seems to have made them famous (looking at you Duchess of Cambridge, because Katey-waity is so pre-wedding) is actually nouveau riche.

I haven't even watched the episode [damn my Yankees for losing their 4th in a row in the 16th inning!!  Why are they losing?  Sorry, rant off] but the idea that Ramona didn't have hot guys at her party is both hilarious and not surprising.  What self-respecting hot guy would hang around her? 

• Love 7
This cracked me up.  I'm sure LuAnn is a devout churchgoer.  I have a great name for her church, but I don't want to offend anybody who's truly religious, so I'll refrain.

Boo. I wanna know. Whisper the church name in my ear!

Why did LuAnn bring a gay date, and not the lover who gave her the best sex ever?

Probably because the other party goers would frown upon LuAnn carrying around an inanimate object as her date.

• Love 8

I think everyone was advised to head into the party and let it rip.  And they all whipped themselves into a frenzy, especially Betheney who could. not. shut. up.  I don't think Adam is as sweet and sexy and most folks believe.  Supposedly, while he and the niece were dating, her family took him under their wing and introduced him to everyone and promoted his cooking.  So, did he dump them and move on to Carole's circle of contacts?  As far as Carole saying they were just having fun, she said it was an open relationship which appears to be  that she sleeps with Adam and Adam dates as many women as he likes.   Fine.  But I get tired of Carole's endless too cool for schoolness while she's the wing man for every spilled confidence and blow up while scampering happily from one group to another.  

When Lu said Adam's not the guy you tell the children about, she meant their relationship wasn't serious enough to act like it was so. A little twist on it from Carole sparked the no kids comment.  And I don't know why that would be a stab in the heart to Carole.  Being a widow didn't shut down her chance of motherhood during the last 16 years.  If she wanted a kid, she would have had a kid, naturally or not. 

• Love 5

Based on everything Sonja and her interns have typed, I doubt anyone even noticed the typo.  It's PERFECT for Sonja!

Thank you but I fixed it!

It's too bad I couldn't fix it with a Sharpie a la Sonja Morgan

SonjaMorganNY2_zpsx3r1icse.jpg

• Love 1

I've heard he plays for the other team, but not he goes to the other church.

I've never heard anyone other than gay friends who are gents d'un certain age use it, but I'm told that some of my friends and some of Lu's friends attend the same parish, as it were, so it may be a term only that crowd uses. 

• Love 2

otter girl Not to mention that the final quote on Bethenny SPECIFICALLY called out Bethenny's "new bestie Carole" who she recently went to the Galapagos with.

Good God, Andy.  It's not enough to ostracize Heather on the show, you have to make sure we all know that CAROLE PREFERS BETHENNY TOO?

Of course, no  mention of Heather's business success or all her charity work.  She's not even in the finale, except to showcase her as the butt of Bethenny's joke.

Yeah, Heather's only (non)scene was an intro for another coked-up Bethenny comedy bit. The whole finale was Beth. They even cut to her facial expression during each line of Ramona's toast. I really, really hope she gets her spin-off and stays off my favorite HoWives franchise.

Did Heather even get a final quote like the rest of them did?

• Love 7

I was just reading the Reality Tea recap and noticed something in one of the pictures from Ramona's party.

Is that Marisa from Ladies of London I see behind Sonja and Kristen?!?!?!  I know it's another Bravo show but a Ramona party is the LAST place I would expect to see one of those ladies grace.

eta: Shot, I can't seem to figure out how to post a photo here.  Here's a link to the recap.  The photo is about halfway down the page.

http://www.realitytea.com/2015/08/12/real-housewives-new-york-finale-recap-starting-dummies/

• Love 1
It's not anyone's responsibility to make sure Lu doesn't look like she's is heat, that is on her. I'm sure her children know who she is. Kids are smart like that.

It's my dream that someone ask LuAnn on social media - or on the show - what Noel thought of #pirategate, since LuAnn was so worried about him learning about her antics in Turks & Caicos. But Noel seems like a nice kid and it wouldn't be right to bring him into it…even if LuAnn does. My guess is that those kids saw some peeks into the dissolute lifestyles of the well-heeled growing up.

Carole has made it pretty clear that she is just having fun with Adam.

They reportedly collaborating on a cookbook together! 

• Love 4

I liked Carole's talking head after Luann's nasty comment about her not having children.  Carole said that none of the women are raising the Brady Bunch and most of them have one more child than she:  Bethenny, Ramona, Sonja and Dorinda each have one child.  Luann's comment was nasty because I'm sure she knew Carole's husband had cancer and might not have been able to father children and Luann should know that there are plenty of women today who have children for other reasons than they want them; some women have them as fashion accessories and others have them to secure their position in the marriage.  

One more thing I don't get.  Luann said she was angry at Heather and Carole because she thought they were trying to catch her, in her room in bed with a man.  However, if that man didn't consent to be filmed,  Bravo couldn't have shown him anyway.  

Luann may have birthed children, but gauging from her behavior since Season 1, she preferred going out at night to staying home and mothering them.  Noel, who was just 11 or so back then, was always sad and complaining about his mom's nightlife.  Rosie was the one really raising the kids.  

• Love 12

From the way LuAnn was acting IMO, she comes off as more jealous she didn't get Adam.

That's precisely what I thought.  Thank you!  She's way too annoyed about this considering Lu's niece is not running in the same social circles as Carole.  And as far as I know, the "girl code" only states that you keep your hands off your sisters' and your best friend's men.  Nieces of forced friendships aren't even in the addendum.  I think the Lu wanted Adam for herself - probably only for a one-night stand maybe - and is really pissed that she lost the opportunity.  The response is not in proportion to the "offense."  

And as far as that nasty remark about children?  Now Lu is saying in her blog she didn't INTEND to hurt Carole, which makes you wonder how nasty the bitch would be to her if it WAS intentional.  

• Love 12

Wait, was he that kinda good-looking white-haired guy (not my type, too slick) Sonja was talking to when she told Kristen she didn't wanna be her friend?  Oy, Sonja was acting like such a drunk fool at that moment, at least the white-haired guy was some vaguely decent eye candy, while I was bored with Sonja's dopey behavior.  That guy reminded me of a less good-looking, less hot, gay, unfunny version of John Slattery, if that makes even a teeny tiny bit of sense.  Sorry, I have a bit of foggy vacay beach-head now.

And Thomas Roberts?  He's pulled a few moves which are not worth going into here, but I don't think much of him.  And being a "walker" to Lu & having any kind of friendship, relationship or whatever with her certainly doesn't make me think any better of him.  Just makes me suspect he's a fame-ho & a phony like Lu.

• Love 6

Bethany's retort to the Ramona brother thing was the best.  Ramona says "he's like a brother to me" and Bethany says "well, he's not my brother".  love that line, and can't wait to use it one day. 

I died at Ramona's high five waiting hand and the crazy face that came with it.  I'm laughing out loud right now.....

• Love 7

They reportedly collaborating on a cookbook together!

Considering Carole does not cook at all, I wonder who used her cotacts to get the deal done? I wonder if the boy chef is being subsidized?  I wonder if someone is taking her fun relationship more seriously than she admits? 

• Love 4

Typo schmypo. That's what black Sharpies are for!

LOL  Great minds and all .........

That's exactly what I said to Mrs. Peel when I let her know that I fixed my typo.

• Love 1

Our Lady of the Snatchguard

Apostolic Church of Woo Woo Woo (pronounced by bouncing hand over mouth in cliché Native American war dance)

First Girl Code Church of New York

Church tenets: 

Do as I say, not as I do. 

Unlimited one night stands, as long as it occurs off camera, and you show them out the door when you're satisfied.

Image is everything.

Disclaimer:  Childless women are unwelcome.

• Love 10

I also didn't get why Bethenny said on WWHL that Heather & Carole could have been trying to catch Lu in the act in T&C, because they knew how Lu behaved in St. Barts.  Er, does Bethenny really believe that's possible?  Sounds far-fetched.  And it's actually a very nasty accusation.  This is what she's saying about her supposedly now good buddy Carole?  Really, Bethenny?  Carole should be extremely annoyed at this implication.  Some friend.  Run Carole.  And don't let Satan Andy force you to be Bethenny's friend.  Moaner on the bridge may have been heartless & cruel, but she was a billion percent correct about Bethenny.  There are very good reasons why she has no friends -- well, except maybe Satan Andy, until he find the next toy to play with, that is.

I think I've heard Beth say that twice now - that she believes Heather and Carole were in fact trying to catch LuAnn "in the act" - and it still doesn't make any damn sense.

• Love 10

Oh yeah.  Usually my mind glazes over at ho-hum jealousy accusations, but here it totally fits.  Lu wanted him, but Carole got him -- and Lu is absolutely seething & boiling with jealousy.

Er, in the reunion teaser I saw, someone said the guy sleeping in Bethenny's room was 21.  Oh man, that made me howl.  So Lu's married guy was probably around the same age.  Oh Lu, Lu, Lu, Lu, so you like yourself some random young dick -- and lots of it, eh?  Oh Noel & sulky Victoria, are ya surprised?  Please, Lu.  Give up on this pretentious bullshit you hold onto for dear life.  Enough already.  We know who you are.  Might as well revel in your sluttiness as Sonja does.  Why not?

I'm pretty sure Bethenny told a magazine (I think it was US Weekly) that when they first got to T&C, Luann hooked up with the 21-year-old employee or son of a staff member working at the T&C rental.

The 21-year-old in question, dancing on a table with Ramonja around the :56 mark:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/videos/playlist?clip=2880533

Okay, I have too much time on my hands, so I'll see myself out of this thread...

Edited by KFC
  • Love 5

That's precisely what I thought.  Thank you!  She's way too annoyed about this considering Lu's niece is not running in the same social circles as Carole.  And as far as I know, the "girl code" only states that you keep your hands off your sisters' and your best friend's men.  Nieces of forced friendships aren't even in the addendum.  I think the Lu wanted Adam for herself - probably only for a one-night stand maybe - and is really pissed that she lost the opportunity.  The response is not in proportion to the "offense."  

And as far as that nasty remark about children?  Now Lu is saying in her blog she didn't INTEND to hurt Carole, which makes you wonder how nasty the bitch would be to her if it WAS intentional.  

This is what I thought too -- at first.  And given Lu's slutty, predatory ways, which we saw only indirectly in St Bart's, and merely heard about many, many times by now -- altho more than a few times from stuff she herself has said, it's easy to come to this conclusion.  But Lu is all about sticking to her pretentious beliefs -- and appearances.  And honestly, I think she actually does believe this silliness about not fooling around with the help, which surely the Count instilled in her.  Was she lusting after Adam?  Oh, I believe it.  Would she have gone for a quickie with him, if he was into it?  No, I don't think so, but only because of his involvement with her niece.  

Lu is close to her niece, and I think her niece is a big reason why she's so bothered by Carole's relationship with Adam.  The niece must be having some difficulty getting over Adam & Lu feels responsible, maybe because they met thru her.  It's all very silly.  The niece is being ridiculous & so is Lu.  The niece is young & beautiful & could meet someone more interesting & better-looking than Adam in 2 seconds.  She needs to move on.  

Lu should stop with the judgey shit, where it concerns Carole & just STFU about their relationship.  I know it's tempting for her to comment on their relationship, but she should realize in the end her nasty, vile comments are only making her look bad.  Hey, in a sense I can't blame Lu for wanting to comment.  I saw this the other day & I thought Carole looked abso-fucking-lutely ridiculous-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3189521/Real-Housewives-New-York-star-Carole-Radziwill-51-chef-boyfriend-Adam-29-prove-going-strong-despite-criticism-star-LuAnn-Lesseps.html

But still, Lu's comments on Carole & Adam are so nasty & vile, it makes me wanna say nothing about them & just wish 'em luck, if they're happy.  Do yourself a favor, Lu, and hold your tongue & your Twitter & just STFU about them.

Now I'm thinking Lu is going after Carole merely cuz of her part in T&C (along with Heather) of revealing Lu's slutty ways.  And this stuff about Lu claiming Carole apologized to Lu for Heather's behavior?  I don't believe she did that, but she may have said something else about Heather going a bit overboard & Lu twisted it around to suit herself.  Ah, Bethenny was absolutely right about her years ago & she hasn't changed.  Lu is a snake & can't be trusted.  And you wanna hang with this, Thomas Roberts?  OK then.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 6

Yeah, Heather's only (non)scene was an intro for another coked-up Bethenny comedy bit. The whole finale was Beth. They even cut to her facial expression during each line of Ramona's toast. I really, really hope she gets her spin-off and stays off my favorite HoWives franchise.

Did Heather even get a final quote like the rest of them did?

Her final quote was the one Bethenny said about being a roving therapist, or however she said it. It was based on Bethenny, not on Heather. SIGH!!!!!

• Love 4

What has Carole been proven to have lied about? 

Just off the top of my head:

She lied about not speaking nor writing about the scratch in Anthony's jeep.

She lied on Twitter when she said "I don't know her" when referring to Luann's niece,Nicole, when there are pictures that prove otherwise.

She lied about what Beth said about Kristen

She lied (or something) when she wrote in her book that she scattered Anthony's ashes in the ocean shortly after his death

She wasn't exactly truthful when she told Heather & Kristen what happened at lunch with Aviva. She's a spinner, in more ways than one.

Carole is a storyteller by trade and an embellisher of epic proportion.  Imo, she is disingenuous.  Because I think she's a liar, I also believe she was lying when she denied apologizing to Lu about her and Heather's behavior on T&C.  Her reaction was all kinds of squirmy.

• Love 5

I'm pretty sure Bethenny told a magazine (I think it was US Weekly) that when they first got to T&C, Luann hooked up with the 21-year-old employee or son of a staff member working at the T&C rental.

The 21-year-old in question, dancing on a table with Ramonja around the :56 mark:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/videos/playlist?clip=2880533

Okay, I have too much time on my hands, so I'll see myself out of this thread...

Wowza, thanks for sharing.  See, I think we've only seen a teeny tiny bit of Lu's promiscuity.  Hey, I'm all for sluttiness.  But when it goes overboard, there's usually something else (deeper) going on -- and it ain't pretty.  I kinda remember the voiceover of when Lu was going after the pirate in St. Barts.  To me, she was scary in how predatory she was.  Hey, men are usually applauded for this kinda behavior, but women, not so much.  So I can see why she's trying so hard to hide who she is, but we know.  Moaner has made snide comments about it for years.

Look, Idk if Lu has a serious problem, which is the root cause of this promiscuity, but I bet she's really mad at Heather & Carole because they pulled back the curtain on her phoniness & she didn't like it.  And that's what she was so "livid" & furious about.  They inadvertently revealed who she is, not just to her kids, but to the world.  But we (and the kids) knew who she was all along.  Whatever on that score, Lu.  Why so paranoid about being caught in the act?  Can't keep your cock in your pocket for more than 2 seconds, eh, Lu?  Me thinks you got a problem, hun.  And that aint got nothin' to do with either Heather or Carole.  Look in the mirror, cuz its all about you, not them.  Sounds like you need some help, Lu -- or you might very well end up like Diane Keaton at the end of Looking for Mr. Goodbar.

I saw Bethenny on WWHL rather flippantly say how a vacay is exactly where you should do a random hookup.  Yeah, yet another thoughtless comment from Bethenny.  Ah, but we can ALWAYS depend on Bethenny for those -- and for Satan Andy to cruelly & thoughtlessly chuckle along with her over someone else's problems.  I wonder if Natalie Holloway's mother & father would agree with your wonderful comment about random vacay hookups, Bethenny.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 9

For me, it's not about analyzing Adam's looks or lack thereof, or his age. But if Carole likes him for whatever reason - hey, maybe she actually likes him for his personality and/or their chemistry! - so be it. I wish them well.

ETA: By "lack thereof," I didn't mean that was my opinion, just that it's a topic of discussion among viewers, and I don't have a dog in the fight.

Edited by missy jo
  • Love 5

Luann may have birthed children, but gauging from her behavior since Season 1, she preferred going out at night to staying home and mothering them.  Noel, who was just 11 or so back then, was always sad and complaining about his mom's nightlife.  Rosie was the one really raising the kids.  

Yes, I think Lu would like us to forget those earlier seasons when the kids were younger and she was off galavanting most nights of the week.  She is far from Mother of the Year. 

As far as Carole saying they were just having fun, she said it was an open relationship which appears to be  that she sleeps with Adam and Adam dates as many women as he likes.

I've heard her say that she and Adam were having fun, but never that they were in an open relationship.  Just curious where you heard or read that. 

I know she and Russ were in an open relationship.

• Love 5

Just off the top of my head:

She lied about not speaking nor writing about the scratch in Anthony's jeep.

She lied on Twitter when she said "I don't know her" when referring to Luann's niece,Nicole, when there are pictures that prove otherwise.

She lied about what Beth said about Kristen

She lied (or something) when she wrote in her book that she scattered Anthony's ashes in the ocean shortly after his death

She wasn't exactly truthful when she told Heather & Kristen what happened at lunch with Aviva. She's a spinner, in more ways than one.

Carole is a storyteller by trade and an embellisher of epic proportion.  Imo, she is disingenuous.  Because I think she's a liar, I also believe she was lying when she denied apologizing to Lu about her and Heather's behavior on T&C.  Her reaction was all kinds of squirmy.

re: Anthony's ashes...In bold above--Carole kept some of her husbands ashes. So she could have scatter some of his ashes in the ocean. I don't believe this was a lie IMO.

• Love 4

I have to say, there were quite a number of cringeworthy moments for me:

1. Dorinda and John's dinner.  Memo to John: She's just not that into you.

I came here to say the same thing.  Great minds!  

I also think this episode was so tiring with all the bickering. I just don't care to be around that in real life and I sure don't like to watch it on my TV.  Andy has just run out of shit to show us. 

• Love 4

I think I've heard Beth say that twice now - that she believes Heather and Carole were in fact trying to catch LuAnn "in the act" - and it still doesn't make any damn sense.

I've heard B say that LuAnn thought that was what they may have been up to. B seems to have sympathies with both sides.

• Love 3

I've heard B say that LuAnn thought that was what they may have been up to. B seems to have sympathies with both sides.

Yeah. She's freaking Switzerland.

I think it's a big ol' cop-out while she decides sides.

• Love 7

When Carol was telling Bethenny about the guy sleeping naked in the next room, Bethenny seemed to be agreeing with Carol re the outrage simply because she was with Carol at the time. I didn't really get the impression that she really thought it was that big of a deal.

• Love 4