Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E19: New Beginnings, My Ass

• Start Topic

When Carol was telling Bethenny about the guy sleeping naked in the next room, Bethenny seemed to be agreeing with Carol re the outrage simply because she was with Carol at the time. I didn't really get the impression that she really thought it was that big of a deal.

I firmly believe had Bethenny awoken to a strange/unknown guy sleeping in the bedroom adjoining hers, with the doors open/not locked, she would have hit the roof much louder and harder than Heather/Carole combined. She would never put up with someone putting her or her stuff at risk. JMO

• Love 22

I believe that Lu thinks it's okay to have all the young ass you want.  Just don't bring him to a dinner party i.e. send them home a la Turks and Caicos.  Regarding Carole's open relationship, she either said it a few episodes back or someone referenced it here.  I don't recall which, but I didn't pull it out of nowhere.

• Love 2

A caller asked Carole when she was on WWHL if she and Adam were exclusive.  She would neither confirm nor deny.  Just said what she usually says - that they're just having fun, it's easy, nothing more to tell.

• Love 3

OMG, this show was so boring. I was more bored with WWHL but JOAN!!!! I love anything Mad Men and I just wanted to hear from her. The rest....blah blah blah.

Luann came off terribly and I am waiting for her major backtrack coming. She already started when she tweeted Andy that she did get over it. This went bad for her. I like her but she's out of control. If she wants to be an old slut, that's her business but she should let Carole be one, too.

Vicki, Ramona, and Sonja need to look at themselves closely. They are all entering Patsy and Edina world- too old, too drunk, and just gross.

• Love 5

Luann's Girl Code references kill me. The MTV show she references is for the young, not middle-aged matrons, and it is amusing, and witty. Luann seems to think it makes her young and hip to keep slinging "Girl Code" when she clearly doesn't have the chops to cary it. The old girl is becoming very sad. Her cruel dig at Carole was unspeakable, especially knowing that Carole had to recently retrieve her late husband's ashes. Of course, Lu now has a gay walker, as she morphs into Nancy Reagan.

As for Carole, she maintained her dignity in the face of a repulsive onslaught. She's fun, she's light, she's got a young guy to enjoy. She is also carrying less baggage than the others, and is more engaging.

Bethenny is overworking for her money, and is tedious and argumentative. Sonja, Ramona and Dorinda are sloppy

drunks with appalling manners. Heather is a successful woman and doesn't need this aggravation and Kristen is enormously pretty and deserves a better husband.

Luann is just beneath contempt.

• Love 19

This is what I thought too -- at first.  And given Lu's slutty, predatory ways, which we saw only indirectly in St Bart's, and merely heard about many, many times by now -- altho more than a few times from stuff she herself has said, it's easy to come to this conclusion.  But Lu is all about sticking to her pretentious beliefs -- and appearances.  And honestly, I think she actually does believe this silliness about not fooling around with the help, which surely the Count instilled in her.  Was she lusting after Adam?  Oh, I believe it.  Would she have gone for a quickie with him, if he was into it?  No, I don't think so, but only because of his involvement with her niece.  

Lu is close to her niece, and I think her niece is a big reason why she's so bothered by Carole's relationship with Adam.  The niece must be having some difficulty getting over Adam & Lu feels responsible, maybe because they met thru her.  It's all very silly.  The niece is being ridiculous & so is Lu.  The niece is young & beautiful & could meet someone more interesting & better-looking than Adam in 2 seconds.  She needs to move on.  

Lu should stop with the judgey shit, where it concerns Carole & just STFU about their relationship.  I know it's tempting for her to comment on their relationship, but she should realize in the end her nasty, vile comments are only making her look bad.  Hey, in a sense I can't blame Lu for wanting to comment.  I saw this the other day & I thought Carole looked abso-fucking-lutely ridiculous-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3189521/Real-Housewives-New-York-star-Carole-Radziwill-51-chef-boyfriend-Adam-29-prove-going-strong-despite-criticism-star-LuAnn-Lesseps.html

I may be 56 but I'm not grown up and I think that would be a lot of fun to be ridden around on the front of a bike (I'd be the one with the geeky helmet).  Live it up!

For me, it's not about analyzing Adam's looks or lack thereof, or his age. But if Carole likes him for whatever reason - hey, maybe she actually likes him for his personality and/or their chemistry! - so be it. I wish them well.

ETA: By "lack thereof," I didn't mean that was my opinion, just that it's a topic of discussion among viewers, and I don't have a dog in the fight.

A-fucking-men.  

• Love 8

Well Luann had me fooled at the beginning of the season. I thought she was genuinely upset on her nieces behalf and I thought it was justified. She proved tonight she was only pissed at carol for possibility exposing her oh so secret sex life. No one is surprised you bang random guys! And your kids don't care either jeez.

Carol still gets on my nerves sometimes with her schtick but Lu was a beast to her.

Ramona is the worst of course but it's still enjoyable for me. I don't know I like that she can still get Bethenny worked up!

• Love 8

O.K...somebody tell me if this makes sense: Luann accuses Carole and Heather of trying to catch her in flagrante; but isn't her accusation pretty much her admittance that there was one in her bed?  Just trying to make sense of this "do as I say, not as I do" attitude.  Which makes no sense at all. 

• Love 8

Can someone with a Twitter account kindly fill us in on what's going on this morning? Is LuAnn getting reamed, or are things pretty quiet? Thank you thank you.

LuAnn got shredded last night and has deleted most of the tweets

Archer...........WireWrap is right, LuAnn deleted most of her tweets and the responses went with them. I enjoyed reading people rip into LuAnn so much that I collected a sample for you.  These are mostly to Carole but LuAnn was included on many of them.  Carole was awesome on Twitter and responded to everyone.

This is just a small sample of what's out there:

antiluann%20tweets_zpshtsiuggy.jpg

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 6

O.K...somebody tell me if this makes sense: Luann accuses Carole and Heather of trying to catch her in flagrante; but isn't her accusation pretty much her admittance that there was one in her bed?  Just trying to make sense of this "do as I say, not as I do" attitude.  Which makes no sense at all.

LuAnn went further asking if they were trying to catch her hanging from the chandelier with a naked guy on her back!?!?

• Love 2

Archer...........WireWrap is right, LuAnn deleted most of her tweets and the responses went with them. I enjoyed reading people rip into LuAnn so much that I collected a sample for you.  These are mostly to Carole but LuAnn was included on many of them.  Carole was awesome on Twitter and responded to everyone.

Dorinda is back peddling tonight after her tweet to/about Heather, "That's not nice Heather" tweet last night. She got ripped for doing it so she tweeted this tonight......

Dorinda Medley ‏@DorindaMedley  · 4h4 hours ago 

@iamHeatherT to clarify, I meant it wasn't nice or that it's unfortunate that you & @CountessLuann have "stalled" It was a nice friendship

She is getting called out on this as well and also deleted tweets she got last night. Funny how she did not tweet or mention Luann in her first tweet! LOL

• Love 7

I may be 56 but I'm not grown up and I think that would be a lot of fun to be ridden around on the front of a bike (I'd be the one with the geeky helmet).  Live it up!

I agree.  Well, Carole did look awfully silly to me when I first saw that, but I admire how she's enjoying herself.  Look, she & Adam seem to be having a good time, so God Bless.  Hey, it ain't my business -- or yours either, Lu, ya big ole slutty (and that's from one proud old slut -- er, albeit a former/reformed one, to another) hypocrite.  

In my mind, as far as Housewives partners/spouses/love-interests go, Adam rates pretty darn high to me.  How do you think he compares with tubby/needy John (altho I still think he's way too good for sloppy-ass drunkety-drunk Dorito) or Josh the dickhead or cheater Mario or the philandering Count?  Like I said, compared to any of that crew, I'd take Adam for sure, icky topknot & all.  He seems sweet & he can cook.  Sounds OK to me.  And I don't think he'd fake cancer either.  Oh sheesh, so many of these Housewives set the bar pretty low for their men, don't they?

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 13

THANKS AnnA...especially liked Ramona's tweet:

Ramona@RamonaCoaster

Not a nice dig about the kids@CountessLuann, @carolradziwell is not

responsible for what Noelle thinks of his mom #RHONY

• Love 4

Watched it again and got a huge headache...mainly from Bethanny! Holy shit! She wouldn't shut up!

I think Kristen should stay. I kind of like the contrast. She can hold her own, and get some zingers in.

Don't bang random guys...lol...I love it! Lu has not come out of this season smelling like a rose. I do hope she comes back though.

I love Carole. I just do. I like her with Adam. I like her with Heather. She just never bugs me like she's bugged a lot of people.

I guess I really like this whole cast. Sonja's a bit much...but I love her. Dorinda...I found her "entertaining." I feel bad for John.

Random thoughts...

• Love 8

Vicki, Ramona, and Sonja need to look at themselves closely. They are all entering Patsy and Edina world- too old, too drunk, and just gross.

There are times that The Princess fits right in with them.  During the scene when the others leave her and Luann alone to talk,  just prior to them leaving Carole is shown uncrossing her legs in a what I would consider to be an unladylike way.  Anyone else catch that?  I thought it looked like some blurring had been edited in.   Then when she stood she was shown with her dress hiked up and her hand reaching up under her dress pulling down who knows what.  At her age she should know well enough to choose clothing that will allow her to move gracefully, particularly considering the cameras.  I haven't seen moves like that in public since the days clubbing in my youth.  If "elegance is learned" then most of this bunch seems to have missed the lessons.

• Love 1

I think Kristen should stay. I kind of like the contrast. She can hold her own, and get some zingers in.

I was on Team "mildly wanting her to stay," but after the finale I definitely hope she gets a chance to stick around next season. Kristen called attention to a nasty side of Sonja's that I think most all the other women have failed to expose. Sure Sonja is "nice" and "harmless"... that is, when you coddle her.

I think Kristen exposed just how petty and elitist Lady Morgan so often is. There's a reason Sonja faced a $7m judgment. She's sweetness and light until someone bursts her delusional bubble. It's very Kim Richards to me. They have gotten away with a lot because of the kook factor... people mistake that for being harmless. But they're both quite nasty and vicious if you call them out on their misdeeds.

• Love 17

And they couldn't be trying to catch her in the act because the reason they went in there was because they thought the guy in Bethenny's room was Lu's guy (thanks for that, Ramona).  So, what, they thought he left Beth's room, had some juice, and then went back into Luann's room for round 2? 

It's all bullshit.

• Love 11

At any point in Carole's life post Anthony she could have chosen to have children.  Carole chose to marry a sterile man with a very serious and obviously terminal form of cancer.  She has spent the last 15 years choosing not to have children. Carole made a conscious choice Is it a low blow by LuAnn . .  sort of. . .but  a lower blow by Carole to mention on camera that LuAnn's children should be ashamed of her and enumerate LuAnn's or anyone else's alleged hook ups.  .  Carole is the one constantly bringing up who Luann may or may not have slept with. . . Carole needs a hobby other than LuAnn's sex life.  Way too much interest. I am surprised at Carole for being such a slut shamer.

I do believe had it been Sonja meeting up with LuAnn's chef and banging him, Carole would be the first one throw out the insults and the fact Adam had just recently been dating LuAnn's niece.

Big sorry to Adam, who I thought was pretty swell-natural food plant based chef sucking on a cigarette is a huge turn off.

• Love 2

At any point in Carole's life post Anthony she could have chosen to have children. Carole chose to marry a sterile man with a very serious and obviously terminal form of cancer. She has spent the last 15 years choosing not to have children. Carole made a conscious choice Is it a low blow by LuAnn . . sort of. . .but a lower blow by Carole to mention on camera that LuAnn's children should be ashamed of her and enumerate LuAnn's or anyone else's alleged hook ups. . Carole is the one constantly bringing up who Luann may or may not have slept with. . . Carole needs a hobby other than LuAnn's sex life. Way too much interest.

Carole's choice to have children or not is her business.

LuAnn was the one who brought up "introducing" a child to a lover with her snide remark. IMHO Carole's response was justified and a hell of a lot nicer then mine would have been.

LuAnn boasts about her sexual encounters so whatever Carole has said about LuAnn is well deserved and isn't news or gossip.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 18

Seriously. Dorinda said that she only stopped mourning Richard six months ago, yet she's been with John for three years. The man must be extremely patient, or desperate.

True, but the misuse of "me/I" seems to be rather prevalent amongst pretty much all the HWs across the board. As a whole, I think the Miami cast probably had the best grammar (and for some of them, English wasn't even their first language).

Really, and not a single one from Heather. The season ended in pretty much the same way it began.

Why did LuAnn bring a gay date, and not the lover who gave her the best sex ever?

He is dating Adam ;).    Carole has no problems with sharing.

At any point in Carole's life post Anthony she could have chosen to have children.  Carole chose to marry a sterile man with a very serious and obviously terminal form of cancer.  She has spent the last 15 years choosing not to have children. Carole made a conscious choice Is it a low blow by LuAnn . .  sort of. . .but  a lower blow by Carole to mention on camera that LuAnn's children should be ashamed of her and enumerate LuAnn's or anyone else's alleged hook ups.  .  Carole is the one constantly bringing up who Luann may or may not have slept with. . . Carole needs a hobby other than LuAnn's sex life.  Way too much interest. I am surprised at Carole for being such a slut shamer.

From the looks of Satan Andy's peeky-poo at the reunion, I don't think you're gonna like it.  Looks like Carole's gonna seriously out the extent & depth of Lu's sluttiness.  Sorry, but I'm all for it.  I've found Lu's phoniness exceptionally annoying since the start of this show.  Now, is Carole entitled to be outing Lu's slutty ways -- and with such casual indifference & glee?  Not sure.  Maybe not.  No, probably not.  But hot damn, I'm gonna sit back & lap it up.  I know, know, heaven help me, I'm sounding like Satan Andy or Bethenny (eek & ew).  Oh Lord, show, what have you done to me?  Ah well, at least I'm not turning into Moaner.

• Love 16

From the looks of Satan Andy's peeky-poo at the reunion, I don't think you're gonna like it.  Looks like Carole's gonna seriously out the extent & depth of Lu's sluttiness.  Sorry, but I'm all for it.  I've found Lu's phoniness exceptionally annoying since the start of this show.  Now, is Carole entitled to be outing Lu's slutty ways -- and with such casual indifference & glee?  Not sure.  Maybe not.  No, probably not.  But hot damn, I'm gonna sit back & lap it up.  I know, know, heaven help me, I'm sounding like Satan Andy or Bethenny (eek & ew).  Oh Lord, show, what have you done to me?  Ah well, at least I'm not turning into Moaner.

Why is Carole so interested in LuAnn or anyone else's sex life?  It is creepy.  These shows aren't about throwing out who someone slept with or in Carole's case claiming she saw someone having butt sex.  I just think she is a little weird about others' sex lives. Then I realize with Carole she effs all the really famous men  (in her mind) and just doesn't ever have a paparazzi reference.  Anyone can throw out-LuAnn said she fucked the bus boy in the restroom-no one ever seems to want a photo with the Carole she claims they are fucking. LuAnn denying it sounds defensive and Carole knows just how far she can go to avoid a  Joanna Krupa vs.Brandi Glanville situation.  Even at Dorinda's Carole was googling Ramona's date.  Carole is just stalker creepy weird when it comes to others' sex lives.

• Love 2

Why is Carole so interested in LuAnn or anyone else's sex life? 

Because Luann is nasty to Carole about her sex life, specifically with Adam?  Because Luann is going on about Carole breaking the "Girl Code"?  Because Luann expects Carole to keep her dirty secrets?  Think of the children!

• Love 23

I have to say, there were quite a number of cringeworthy moments for me:

1. Dorinda and John's dinner.  Memo to John: She's just not that into you.

2. Bethenny leaving Ramona hanging with the high-five while Ramona frantically blinks and twitches.  What was that??

3. Bethenny unleashing the "drive by therapy" on the poor, innocent guy at the bar.  It was funny for about 5 seconds, but the way Bethenny just went on and on and on and on made me cringe something awful.  And I say this as someone who usually laughs at Bethenny's wisecracks.

4. Ramona's "toast."  Bethenny and LuAnn interrupting was partially the reason for the cringing, but if that's what Ramona comes up with for a toast, I sure hope she paid big bucks for a damn good ghostwriter for her book.  (P.S. Does Bethenny get any kind of cut off of Ramona's book deal/sales since she came up with the term "Ramonacoster"?  Haha.)

P.S. I agree with those of you who just doesn't get the "sexy" vibes from Adam.  He's no troll, but he's certainly not hot either.  Different strokes for different folks, I guess.  As long as he float's Carole's boat and makes her happy, then that's all that matters.

I don't see it either. He looks a little dirty a too skinny. Not attractive to me at all. I liked the episode and damn it, I love me my Ramona. I don't know why but I enjoy watching her.

• Love 1

I don't see it either. He looks a little dirty a too skinny. Not attractive to me at all. I liked the episode and damn it, I love me my Ramona. I don't know why but I enjoy watching her.

In about 15-years I might appreciate him more. Adam's arms are nice...maybe he lifts weights or Carole, lol.

Is it karma for Carole? Who is she talking about? Maybe Sonja or LuAnn?

200_s.gif

I didn't know whether she was dating him or adopting him.

Edited by talula
  • Love 1

Thank you. This exactly. Besides, if Lu's sex life is off limits, she needs to be more discreet. Isn't it all pretty much out there? Nothing was more shocking to me than the episode where she took the guy into the bathroom for some sex, or at least that was the impression she was willingly giving the girls and the audience. Sex in the bathroom with a very young man. She talks about her sex life a lot. She talks about her vibrators. She has said on more than one occasion that she sees nothing wrong with sleeping with young guys - lots of them - but has a problem with the notion of having a relationship with them. This is all on her. She is the one who put it out there that she could have easily had some random guy in her room in T&C, while there were cameras in the other room filming her reality show. Yet for some reason in her mind discovery of this fact - which SHE said would upset her son - was apparently something to be blamed on Carole. It is all ridiculous. I never heard Carole say boo about Lu's dating habits until Lu said something about The dating habits of Carole.

Absolutely on target! LuAnn is directly responsible for her reputation...or lack of a good one. It's OK if she enjoys and brags about her peccadilloes, but people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. When she made it her business to go after Carole all season regarding her partner Adam...her sex life became fair game for Carole.

As far as her children hearing and seeing LuAnn's sex exploits, it is she herself who places the info out there weekly as a cast member of RHONY. Your choice LuAnn...your bad. Carole cannot be blamed for breaking the girl code regarding covering up your sex life...pirate anyone!

LuAnn-de-Lesseps-cheating-Tomas.png

po40gggpc81k4qq.jpg

Edited by talula
  • Love 10

Regarding Carole's choice to not have children, I have no doubt that Carole is comfortable with her decision, although there may be some sense of loss around the idea of what 'might have been' if Anthony had not gotten sick. It just happened that LuAnn made her dig (and I think it was a dig) during a very emotional time for Carole. If LuAnn is concerned about "girlfriend code", surely that breaks it.

Edited by shoegal
  • Love 20

Is it a low blow by LuAnn . .  sort of. . .but  a lower blow by Carole to mention on camera that LuAnn's children should be ashamed of her and enumerate LuAnn's or anyone else's alleged hook ups.

Yes and yes. Both low of both. It's none of Lu's biz and it's none of Carole's biz.  Now it will be argued that Lu is openly slutty (which, btw, what happened to the outrage over slut shaming a couple weeks ago?  Is it because Lu dissed the fan favorite that it's now okay to shame?) and brings the scrutiny on herself.

But that's what this show is, they bring it, it's all up for scrutiny. 

If any one of them had made a remark on TV about how disingenuous it was for Carole to pimp Anthony's urn story, they'd be catching holy hell. But I imagine that will happen during the reunion.  Good thing Carole will have Heather to jump in to Serve and Protect.

Nothing is sacred with these Hos.

• Love 5

Oh thank you for this oh-so delectable morning treat.  It goes perfectly with my café au lait. 

I'm not a Twitter-follower, but I had gone to Lu's Twitter yesterday specifically to see if she was getting ripped a new one, and was terribly disappointed to see nothing.  I guess I missed them before she had her big deleting party. 

We can't always helps who we fall in love with.  Should Carole have dumped Anthony because he wasn't able to have his own children?  (sheesh I can only imagine how she'd be eviscerated nowadays here and on social media if THAT was her backstory...)

Trust me when I say that whether or not somebody had decided not to have children -- or life has decided it for them-- the judging and the accusations ("she's so selfish!"), the fake pity ("oooh poor thing doesn't know what real love is...") and everything else that child-free women endure is bad enough without some hag coming along and LAUGHING in your face about it. 

Furthermore, I think Carole has many, many other interesting going on in her life other than Lu's sex life when they aren't filming TH for the show and (most likely) being specifically asked about Lu.

Carole made idiotic comments about how other women only have one more child than she does.  It is a little like being almost pregnant-you are either a parent or not.  It does not make one a better person being a parent and by the same token don't say idiotic things like Carole has about someone only having one child.  One child makes you a parent. 

I do believe Carole and Anthony made choices that were best for their situation.  It sounded as if Carole was deeply devoted to Anthony and perhaps having a child would have been overwhelming given his health issues.  In no way did I imply she should have dumped Anthony because he was sterile.  There could have very well been frozen sperm pre his surgery.  There is donor sperm, there is adoption Carole and Anthony made a choice not have children.  Carole made a choice not to have children post Anthony.  Maybe had she had children she might have been less quick to comment and speculate on the other women's sex lives. 

It has been Carole's think since her arrival on the show.  So when LuAnn says she is okay with something it becomes LuAnn doing all these things.  Carole on the other hand really is judgmental about Sonja and LuAnn's sex lives especially if it gives her a laugh.  If she isn't busy "walking in" she is repeating off camera conversations about it. 

The same could be said about Bethenny and bringing off camera conversations to light to amp up her screen time.  The fact Ramona told Heather off camera Bethenny was a cheater was Ramona's choice.  Bethenny bringing it up on camara was her choice.  Had she not done so there would be no speculation. 

• Love 1

zoeysmom, really?  Everyone on this show talks about everyone's sex lives, and everyone besides Carole has 1 or more children. 

It's really ugly to use children as a shield.  I mean, I try to use mine as one, and she's like, hell to the no, my sainted mama. 

• Love 13
Archer...........WireWrap is right, LuAnn deleted most of her tweets and the responses went with them. I enjoyed reading people rip into LuAnn so much that I collected a sample for you.  These are mostly to Carole but LuAnn was included on many of them.  Carole was awesome on Twitter and responded to everyone.

Thanks so much, AnnA! :) No wonder LuAnn deleted them.

• Love 4
The same could be said about Bethenny and bringing off camera conversations to light to amp up her screen time.  The fact Ramona told Heather off camera Bethenny was a cheater was Ramona's choice.  Bethenny bringing it up on camara was her choice.  Had she not done so there would be no speculation.

I found that whole thing so weird.  It's not like Heather and Bethenny hang out in their free time, so when exactly did Heather bring this up to Beth?  I wonder if it actualy was on camera, but didn't make it into the show for some reason.  Like, maybe Heather did tell Bethenny about it during filming, but the camera was on Ramona making a scene or Sonja showing her bare hoo-hoo, again.

• Love 3

Yes and yes. Both low of both. It's none of Lu's biz and it's none of Carole's biz.  Now it will be argued that Lu is openly slutty (which, btw, what happened to the outrage over slut shaming a couple weeks ago?  Is it because Lu dissed the fan favorite that it's now okay to shame?) and brings the scrutiny on herself.

But that's what this show is, they bring it, it's all up for scrutiny. 

If any one of them had made a remark on TV about how disingenuous it was for Carole to pimp Anthony's urn story, they'd be catching holy hell. But I imagine that will happen during the reunion.  Good thing Carole will have Heather to jump in to Serve and Protect.

Nothing is sacred with these Hos.

Luann can fuck the New York Jets (those losers) if she wants. I bet she has some great stories. I wouldn't mind hearing them! It's the hypocrisy that grates. Own your activities or have the sense to cavort off camera if you're sensitive.

• Love 14

I'm not a Twitter-follower, but I had gone to Lu's Twitter yesterday specifically to see if she was getting ripped a new one, and was terribly disappointed to see nothing.  I guess I missed them before she had her big deleting party. 

You can still see people ripping her a new one, even if she deleted her tweets.  https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=%40CountessLuann&src=typd 

You don't need a twitter account.

• Love 4

izabella- I thought B said that Heather told her in T&C when they were at the bar and aghast at Ramona ignoring B and Carole in front of the bar owner, John? It was under the context of B being surprised that Ramona would do that, and then Heather said something along the lines of, "Why are you surprised, she's rude all the time to you. She talks behind your back and says..."

As for Lu vs. Carole, I'm still sort of confused as to just how upset Luann actually is. The general consensus seems to be that her odd timing would indicate she's been puffing up the T&C barge-in/Adam dating Carole in order to create a storyline for herself, but I'm still unclear as to how much of her anger is real vs. fabricated. The whole thing is just bizarre to me. Like would she really create this feud after-the-fact just to secure her spot on the show? I mean, I suppose these are desperate-to-keep-their-jobs women, but wouldn't it have been simpler to go after Ramona or Sonja? Or hell, even Heather. 

So then maybe she really *is* pissed at Carole. But then if she is, her logic makes no sense to me... And for all her pretense, I've always considered Luann to be one of the craftier HWs, and this fight is anything but.

• Love 6

I found that whole thing so weird. It's not like Heather and Bethenny hang out in their free time, so when exactly did Heather bring this up to Beth? I wonder if it actualy was on camera, but didn't make it into the show for some reason. Like, maybe Heather did tell Bethenny about it during filming, but the camera was on Ramona making a scene or Sonja showing her bare hoo-hoo, again.

I think I heard Beth say that it was in T&C when Ramona ignored them and held the bar owner captive. Beth was annoyed, saying something like she couldn't believe Ramona was acting like that , and Heather said why are you shocked Ramona talks shit about everyone and told her what Ramona said.

I only remember this because I wasn't sure what one had to do with the other (I still say if Ramona ignored you that's a good thing *shrugs*) but I'm sure the conversation was longer and Beth was just giving the shortened version of the conversation.

So, it might have happened on camera.

Sorry KFC , didn't see your post. But yeah what KFC said;)

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 3

Trust me when I say that whether or not somebody had decided not to have children -- or life has decided it for them-- the judging and the accusations ("she's so selfish!"), the fake pity ("oooh poor thing doesn't know what real love is...") and everything else that child-free women endure is bad enough without some hag coming along and LAUGHING in your face about it. 

As a female who is very happily childless by choice thank you for this.  I can't count how many times I've been called selfish for my decision (by strangers, even!) and all the other weird comments that seem to go along with it.

That being said I am a LuAnn lover from day one and while I don't think there was anything wrong with what she said to Carole my issue was with her delivery as it sounded mean-spirited and snarky.  Bad LuAnn.

• Love 10

I gotta chime in. I'm a parent, of one grown and very successful young man. I'm a professional businesswoman, as Ramona would say. Haven't enjoyed a long marriage, but I did have two short ones (which had nothing to do with the pregnancy). They did not sit well.

Some people cannot stand that I am happily single, was a happy single mom, thrived professionally, have bought a few houses (no not at the same time) and walk around like I own the place. You know what? I do not have two shits to give about any of those people. There is freedom in that.

Perhaps Carole enjoys the same kind of "I don't give a fuck freedom" that I do. I certainly hope so.

• Love 21

You can still see people ripping her a new one, even if she deleted her tweets.  https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=%40CountessLuann&src=typd 

You don't need a twitter account.

Right I know. I meant that when I checked her Twitter yesterday morning, most of the negative tweets (that AnnaL was kind enough to capture and share) had already been deleted.  Now, I see from looking just now that there are many new ones!

• Love 2