Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E19: New Beginnings, My Ass

• Start Topic

I'm not sure what you mean by the web version of twitter.  Do you mean the mobile version?  I'm on my desktop PC right now and don't have a "live" tab.  I'll have to check on my iPad;  I know that has the mobile version.

I use a desktop PC as well. I go to LuAnn's twitter and click on "Tweets & replies" to see ALL of her tweets and ALL of the replies she gets. I also found if you click on a specific tweet, you will see the word "Detail" show up next to the date/time of the tweet, click on that and you will see all of the replies/tweets to her on that specific tweet.

• Love 1

I use a desktop PC as well. I go to LuAnn's twitter and click on "Tweets & replies" to see ALL of her tweets and ALL of the replies she gets. I also found if you click on a specific tweet, you will see the word "Detail" show up next to the date/time of the tweet, click on that and you will see all of the replies/tweets to her on that specific tweet.

I must be losing my mind.  When I went back to Twitter just now, the "live" tab was there.

They're hitting LuAnn pretty hard about her niece dating Adam too.  People are asking if she had a problem with her niece dating "the help."  

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 5

Come on. I'm childless and get the whole parent/child behavior and I'm going to go out on a limb and say Carole does too.

If Lu wants to bang multiple guys on vacation - more power to her. I have zero issue with that. BUT...she's filming a reality show. There's a film crew walking around for fuck's sake. If she so fucking concerned with her children being humiliated by her behavior, then maybe she should modify said behavior. Otherwise she needs to STFU and own it.

^^^Exactly!

These travels and activities are not vacations, they are WORK /JOB events . Yes, the 'ho's are not in their usual habitat, nonetheless, they are working. It's a business trip AND the FILMING is a part of it. Everything DOES NOT *stay in Vegas* when you are a part of a "REAL"ity program.

°°°(stewedsquash, I did it again. I told you that the earlier correct QUOTE format was a fluke. (lol)!!)°°

Edited by BookElitist
  • Love 8

Anybody notice at the finale bar, one of the blondes standing in the background as friends (she was wearing a black lace top, not the blonde in royal blue) was the new bride from Season 4 (I think), where Jill, Ramona, and Alex went to her wedding out in the Hamptons. That's where Jill was so snooty and aghast that Alex was invited the event inferring that Alex was unworthy and not part of their class. (so unlike Jill, right,...tee hee). The blonde has been in the background a couple of episodes since, always as Ramona's friend.

Also, here is the link to the NY Post article that interviewed Kristen, and asked her about Sonja's toaster oven. From Feb 18th, 2015. Pretty pix of Kristen.

http://nypost.com/2015/02/18/behind-real-housewife-kristen-taekmans-insta-fabulous-snaps/

Kristen wears such cute outfits and looks fantastic in them. I am just comparing her "look" to Brandi...

• Love 4

More like a friend.  Or "a Mary Friend" as she is referred to in the article.    "Adds another friend: "Mary did not have a history of depression. She became a troubled person because of the divorce."" - I guess this person is also a know-it-all for voicing her opinion of the relationship and suicide? Sounds like she would also think "the demons were hyperbolic".

Anyone who reads the article can see the blatant Kennedy vs. Richardson fight throughout the article.  For cryin' out loud, he was already in a relationship with Cheryl Hines the Christmas before she killed herself in May of 2012.  Yes the demons where hyperbolic (defined as exaggerated and I had to look it up) because the only demon was Robert Kennedy Jr.  

More like a friend.  Or "a Mary Friend" as she is referred to in the article.    "Adds another friend: "Mary did not have a history of depression. She became a troubled person because of the divorce."" - I guess this person is also a know-it-all for voicing her opinion of the relationship and suicide? Sounds like she would also think "the demons were hyperbolic".

Anyone who reads the article can see the blatant Kennedy vs. Richardson fight throughout the article.  For cryin' out loud, he was already in a relationship with Cheryl Hines the Christmas before she killed herself in May of 2012.  Yes the demons where hyperbolic (defined as exaggerated and I had to look it up) because the only demon was Robert Kennedy Jr.  

They had been separated since 2010.  Boarding school and college roommates remarked she struggled-and yet Carole knows better.   She suffered from depression and to blame someone outside of the person who took her on life is wrong.  She had two arrests and had her children removed because of her inability to care for her children.  The point was people far closer to the situation seemed to have a more complete history and buttinski Carole couldn't resist adding her two cents.  Did she think it would benefit the couple's children calling out their father-the only remaining parent? 

• Love 1

This season's RHNY really is

Little (SkinnyGirl)Red Riding Hood and the Seven ( other) Fame'ho's.

I really don't understand the POV where LuAnn's comment and her hearty, dude-voiced giggle after the fact are anything other than cruel. It's none of her motherfucking business that Carole did not conceive or adopt a child after what she described as a period of PTSD after losing Anthony (and Carolyn and John). Damn. Not-naive me is actually shocked. Empathy, you know? It's a good thing. (Just like Martha Stewart is so fond of saying - Martha who of course has a crazily successful KMart line, and if it's good enough for OCD Martha it's beyond good enough for sloppy fraudster Sonja).

No one ever knows the series of circumstances that lead a woman who is legally single for much of her 30s and all of her 40s due to being widowed has balanced, thought about, lived, decided, in ultimately becoming or not becoming a parent. The health and fertility questions alone are so personal and profound that it's a dick move in the absofucking extreme to comment on it. And LuAnn not only knows this, she lives in NYC, where it's statistically very common for women in her age bandwith to have zero children, or to have one, as often as not because conceiving a second and dealing with secondary infertility was a bugaboo.

Let me clear my throat here. I have no reason to not think that Lu had her 2 kids, an heir and a spare, to secure that child support money. And of course this is why Sonja fucked John A. Morgan. To get the gold ring. None of us know, but I am serenely confident in that line of speculation. So yes, Carole, some of these women can take their aspirations to Brady Bunchery and I'm A Sainted Mama-ery and shove it up their asses, assuming there are no faux pirates already up in there.

I love sexually free LuAnn but she's mean as a snake and not a little stupid. This whole thing with Adam and Nicole - which I initially empathized with, because I think now I didn't have a fuller sense of what may have happened - has shown her to be incredibly ugly. There isn't any need for it, and I firmly disagree with any notion that anything Carole has ever said or done could elicit that comment. Or Aviva's. Sneering 'you don't have a husband' to a widow you've previously tried to mount in your slavering superfan standom is not the same as 'you are nothing' in the context of a career. The latter, hate me all day long and into the night, is true. Aviva had a fuckton of degrees and no career. In fact, best we know, Aviva held exactly zero jobs besides model, and she appears to have the same number of legit fashion credits as sloppy-assed, never-a-model Sonja. No jobs. No work history. No need to establish a credit history because her scumbag rapey-fingered father frigging bought the Jamaican estate where James Bond films were made. So, sorry not sorry. Carole was right, and Aviva was wrong.

abbottrabbit, I'm not from AZ but I worship at the Church of Exquisite Lucite Heels and Nalgas (DListed.com) AKA the most awesome place on the WWW besides this one.

• Love 2

I think Luann emotionally scarred Noel a long time ago. We saw bits and pieces ever since the show started. The Count probably has also. So Luann blasting Carole to think of the children, ppbbbhhhhtttt. I always got the impression that Jaques and Noel were natured the same, sweet and sensitive men, young men. And I think Noel probably took it hard when Jaques wasn't able to overcome Luann's betrayal. Yet it didn't seem to make an impact on Luann because she didn't change her behavior. So for her to blast Carole on anything relating to her kid is ridiculous.

I thought Carole had the perfect response in that Mary Kennedy article. She was defending someone who was not there to defend herself. It was in keeping with what she has said, on the show I think, that she is close with some of the Kennedy's. She had the perspective of being on the outside looking in and could be neutral on that Kennedy mystique. 

What Carole said is LuAnn was doing the deed with married men and random strangers on vacation and should think of her son's feelings before doing the deed.  LuAnn said she had the right to do the deed and privacy-she never confirmed Carole's assertion.  LuAnn was calling Carole out for saying these things about her and was asking her to think of the bigger picture, mainly her children.  The burning question to me is why is it so important to Carole to bring LuAnn's sex life center stage? 

Regarding RFK, the woman wasn't being attacked and didn't need defending by Carole or anyone else. Her estranged husband said in his eulogy she was a good person.  People want answers why someone takes their own lives and he offered that she struggled with depression.  There was also speculation she felt the house was mold contaminated and contributed to her illness and the break up of her marriage.  She had two DUI arrests, was attending AA and her children removed from her home, the term demons seems almost kindly given what was transpiring in her life.  I don't know if Carole was at the Kennedy memorial or if she was perhaps asked a question by a reporter with the demons quotation being taken out of context.  It just seems at times Carole is insensitive to others and their children with her comments. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 1

What Carole said is LuAnn was doing the deed with married men and random strangers on vacation and should think of her son's feelings before going the deed. LuAnn said she had the right to do the deed and privacy-she never confirmed Carole's assertion. LuAnn was calling Carole out for saying these things about her and was asking her to think of the bigger picture, mainly her children. The burning question to me is why is it so important to Carole to bring LuAnn's sex life center stag

The only person at the time of filming to mention the dude was married was Kristen not Carole an if Lu doesn't want her actions commented on she should refrain from doing those actions on work trips that are being filmed and that she knows the producers will ask pointed questions about to the other housewives.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 14

When did LuAnn ever have swinging sex with anyone with the cameras close by?  All she is saying is as a single woman she has the right to have sex with whomever and her privacy should not be violated by well meaning friends. LuAnn has denied having sex with the pirate and denied having sex with the Scot.  Neither Carol or Heather have first hand knowledge or a statement from the either the pirate or the Scot regarding what they did with LuAnn.  Just because Carole keeps saying it doesn't make it true and the way she says it is as an absolute.  All LuAnn is saying is don't say things that you are not certain of as they hurt my children.  It really isn't up to Heather or Carole to speculate on what goes on in LuAnn's bedroom.

Carole and Heather seemed pretty cool when they were on the yacht agreeing to what happens in the Turks and Caicos stays in the Turks and Caicos.  \

Lu has said on two occasions that she could have been having sex with a man when they came into her room. She said it in her TH when they were in T&C, and again to Carole on this latest episode. I'm not saying she did have sex with cameras close by, but that has said twice that she is the kind of girl who could easily have been doing this, and that this would have upset her kid. According to her, this is why she is mad, because she could have been with a guy; and because she thinks they were trying to catch her with a guy. The only way that would have been possible is if Lu is the kind of gal who would get herself into that situation. This is the thing that is the most fascinating to me. She was in the clear; she had done nothing wrong. She was the queen of cool standing there in Heather's YT bra and panties. She outed herself. She was awakened in the morning and she looked stunning for the cameras. No makeup, no prep work, and she was the talk of the town. She is the one who outed herself by telling everyone within range that it could have all been so different. That she could have been humiliated in front of the cameras because she had a guy in the room. That her kid would have been hurt to see something that she is apparently saying is completely within her character to have happen. The only person that brought Lu's sex life into this conversation is Lu. 

• Love 16

I needed to rewatch to make sure I heard this right- when Ramona and Sonja are hanging out in her bedroom (itself snarkworthy), Ramona said that she just came from church for Ash Wednesday. But no ashes. Aren't there supposed to be ashes on Ash Wednesday??

• Love 6

What Carole said is LuAnn was doing the deed with married men and random strangers on vacation and should think of her son's feelings before doing the deed.  LuAnn said she had the right to do the deed and privacy-she never confirmed Carole's assertion.  LuAnn was calling Carole out for saying these things about her and was asking her to think of the bigger picture, mainly her children.  The burning question to me is why is it so important to Carole to bring LuAnn's sex life center stage? 

Regarding RFK, the woman wasn't being attacked and didn't need defending by Carole or anyone else. Her estranged husband said in his eulogy she was a good person.  People want answers why someone takes their own lives and he offered that she struggled with depression.  There was also speculation she felt the house was mold contaminated and contributed to her illness and the break up of her marriage.  She had two DUI arrests, was attending AA and her children removed from her home, the term demons seems almost kindly given what was transpiring in her life.  I don't know if Carole was at the Kennedy memorial or if she was perhaps asked a question by a reporter with the demons quotation being taken out of context.  It just seems at times Carole is insensitive to others and their children with her comments. 

At this point in filming, Lu doesn't know what Carole thinks about Lu's sex life or her banging married men, because Carole hasn't said boo to her about it. All of her comments have been after the fact in her TH interviews. As someone else mentioned, the "married" part came out of Kristen's mouth and I haven't heard any of the women comment on it to Lu. Carole's comment about Lu thinking about her son's feelings came in response to Lu saying that behaving in such a manner would be upsetting to her son. In her TH Carole stated smartly that if Lu didn't want for her son to find out about things she was doing that would upset him, that perhaps she shouldn't be doing those things. It is hard to argue with such a simple concept. Again, Lu has completely outed herself and her behavior on these issues. 

• Love 16

Anna said:  

LuAnn is constantly making suggestive statements.   In addition to the "swinging from the chandelier with a man on my back,"  here's a few more...."Let's see the line-up first" - "I had the best sex of my life two days ago" - "I love my vibrator"

If LuAnn doesn't want anyone talking about her sex life, she should STFU!

Personally, I don't think this whole fight is about Carole/Heather "exposing" Luann's sex life at all.  As Heather has said repeatedly, they were all fine after Turks & Caicos.  And as Anna said above (and others have echoed), Luann herself has said many more "incriminating" things about her sexual habits.

It might be a LITTLE bit about Adam, I don't doubt she isn't a big fan of that, but even with Adam, her story makes no sense.  Sometimes she's mad because he was dating her niece and was "like family" and other times it's because "you don't date the help."  Which is it Luann?  Is Adam the help or is Adam family? 

To me, this entire thing is fictional, a made-up fight to keep a very real job with a very real income.

I mean, after being demoted two years ago, in a very crowded cast where she had not had any storylines all season, Luann seemed to decide that she needed to start/"star in" a fight, in order to keep her apple.  This was the only fight that presented itself, so she resurrected it long after it was over.  Heather has talked about being blindsided when, at the season finale party, Luann went up to Jonathan and announced that she was furious with Heather - that was the first Heather had heard about it, and it was ages after the fact.   Moreover, I think the so-called fight got way worse AFTER the season was filmed, when the trailer came out and she got tons of attention for the "don't be all uncool" line.  She realized this was her golden opportunity, to be the center (and star) of a big Housewife story, with a good line, so she ran with it.  And in the process ran right over Heather and Carole.

So this whole thing about "exposing me" or "dating my niece's ex-boyfriend who is also my staff" is ALL MADE UP.

Carole made it worse, in my opinion, by taking the bait and engaging the fight - probably because she truly is sensitive about dating Adam (why, Carole?  Date who you want! He's legal! You're both single.  Go for it.)  Heather mostly stayed out of it, seeing the whole thing as ridiculous ploy for airtime, so as the season went on, it has become more focused on Luann vs. Carole.

The whole thing makes me think SO much less of Luann, not because she sleeps with pirates (I don't date her, I'm not her kid, so her actions have no impact on me), but because we saw what she is willing to do to hold onto her apple.  Namely, she is willing to publicly trash two women who truly thought they were her friends, in order to keep a job.  We've all known people who do that - push others down to advance their own position.  I despise people who do that.  And Luann claiming that she's now close with Ramona and Sonja?  The women who refused to film with her or include her when she got demoted, and who mocked her on the reunion last year for BEING demoted?  Yes, Luann.  Choose that side.  Watch how quick they abandon you when the tide turns again.

Edited by ottergirl
  • Love 19

The bottom line to me seems to be that LuAnn wants to talk about how desirable she is and how it leads her to have the greatest sex in the world with her man du jour. More power to her. Women should be aiming to have great, mind-blowing sex! That said, LuAnn can't then turn around and be surprised that people are making mention of it on camera since she's talking about it on camera, too.

It's like Kim Richards showing up to filming drunk and high then getting on a high horse about people talking about her (shattered) sobriety during filming.  

Kim: Oh! Don't talk about my sobriety on camera because of my kids! *shows up drunk for work*

LuAnn: Oh! Don't talk about my sex life on camera because of my kids! *shows up to work talking about having the best sex she had a day ago*

This all day long. This is exactly like the Kim Richards situation; just switch the sex for booze. Kim didn't want folks talking about her drinking because it would "kill" her kids to know that she had relapsed.  Apparently it was everyone else's fault if this was discussed; not her fault for actually doing the drinking. Lu says the same thing: it would be Carole's fault if Noel found out she was banging a random stranger on vacation. If Kim doesn't want her kids to be upset about her drinking, then don't drink. If Lu doesn't want Noel to be upset about her fucking guys that she just brushed up against, don't be the kind of gal that would do something like that. Are these concepts that difficult? Apparently for the Kim's and Lu's of the world.

I have pretty much always liked Lu, especially last year, but I just cannot defend or stand behind any of this without being a hypocrite.  I was certain that Kim Richards couldn't claim outrage about her drinking being discussed when there were things that were happening around filming that everyone knew about. If they were filming and she was behaving in a certain way, it was all up for grabs. I couldn't in good conscience say that it is OK for Lu to be talking about sex, apparently having sex (Beth is the first one to out the fact that Lu had sex with that young guy when they first got to the island), and then acting outraged that the very sex that she is having (or could have been having) is being discussed by her own comments on the subject

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 15

Someone should clue Luann in that it's really not all that hard not to have sex at work.

In all the years I've been working I've managed not to fall on someone's dick at my place of employ.

To be fair my soul-sucking social service jobs don't exactly do wonders for the libido.........

• Love 23

Someone should clue Luann in that it's really not all that hard not to have sex at work.

In all the years I've been working I've managed not to fall on someone's dick at my place of employ.

To be fair my soul-sucking social service jobs don't exactly do wonders for the libido.........

neither does insurance

• Love 8

They had been separated since 2010.  Boarding school and college roommates remarked she struggled-and yet Carole knows better.   She suffered from depression and to blame someone outside of the person who took her on life is wrong.  She had two arrests and had her children removed because of her inability to care for her children.  The point was people far closer to the situation seemed to have a more complete history and buttinski Carole couldn't resist adding her two cents.  Did she think it would benefit the couple's children calling out their father-the only remaining parent? 

Sorry - I'm just not buying it.  this ^^^ or the article.  Joseph Kennedy II tried to get his marriage annulled so he could marry in the church years ago; Michael (was it Michael?) was cheating with the babysitter before he skied into a tree and died....I'm sure there are more examples of Kennedy based demons that would cause a spouse to spiral downward - well there ya go, Ted Kennedy and his wife Joan...If I stay here long enough I'm sure more will pop into my brain without the help of google search.

I don't think Carole called up People magazine and said Oh! I have insight into the situation;  yeah, she just busted through that conversation the reporter was having with the family and OTHER friends to put in her 2 cents.  Again, they said FRIEND, heck even FAMILY have countered what the Kennedys have said.  Although, if she follows Sonja's rule of etiquette she should have said "oh, let's not talk about her, let's talk about ME!"

And as far as the highlighted text: Yes - let's blame Carole and her comment in a 2012 People article for all the horrors those children will go through in life.  Please - isn't it bad enough that if she WAS clinically depressed they have depression to inherit?   or philandering from their father's side of the family?

• Love 5

Brian Moylan's recap is worth a look-

http://www.vulture.com/2015/08/real-housewives-of-new-york-city-recap-season-7-episode-19.html?mid=twitter-share-vulture

And both Bethenny & Carole have posted this on their Twitters.  Sex addict Lu-man gave me a giggle-

I enjoyed the Vulture's recap but.....windows were you have to look UP to see out of them in a sub-street level apartment means you would be in a BASEMENT not an ATTIC.  That made me chuckle....because I don't think I could live somewhere where I couldn't drag my head up off my pillow in the morning and look out a WINDOW!

Lu is the one who brings her sex life center stage.  Period.

I needed to rewatch to make sure I heard this right- when Ramona and Sonja are hanging out in her bedroom (itself snarkworthy), Ramona said that she just came from church for Ash Wednesday. But no ashes. Aren't there supposed to be ashes on Ash Wednesday??

Yes, there are.   And we're to believe that she wore leather pants and mesh top to church? 

• Love 7

Ramona said that she just came from church for Ash Wednesday. But no ashes. Aren't there supposed to be ashes on Ash Wednesday??

Yes. I figured that Ramona's so vain she either skipped getting the ashes on her forehead, or freshened up before going to Sonja's.

In the previews for the reunion…is it me, or is this dress a rare misfire for LuAnn? She usually looks impeccable at reunions. I'm assuming this dress is from her collection. Maybe it's the color, the sheen, and I'm tired of that sleeve effect she has on other dresses…but it looks kind of cheap. It looks like something Ramona might have worn in previous seasons.

Edited by archer1267
  • Love 3

Yes. I figured that Ramona's so vain she either skipped getting the ashes on her forehead, or freshened up before going to Sonja's.

In the previews for the reunion…is it me, or is this dress a rare misfire for LuAnn? She usually looks impeccable at reunions. I'm assuming this dress is from her collection. Maybe it's the color, the sheen, and I'm tired of that sleeve effect she has on other dresses…but it looks kind of cheap. It looks like something Ramona might have worn in previous seasons.

I have seen LuAnn in the same dress different color so it may be her design or a favourite designer.

It is definitely a misfire but I don't think it's rare. I don't think LuAnn has great style, as evidenced by her Countess Collection of which she wears for most of the season, this dress included. http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season/episode-720/videos?clip=2891189 The reunion dress, and the purple one in the same style she wears for her TH's, are from her line. Which I agree is cheap looking.

• Love 3

Sorry - I'm just not buying it.  this ^^^ or the article.  Joseph Kennedy II tried to get his marriage annulled so he could marry in the church years ago; Michael (was it Michael?) was cheating with the babysitter before he skied into a tree and died....I'm sure there are more examples of Kennedy based demons that would cause a spouse to spiral downward - well there ya go, Ted Kennedy and his wife Joan...If I stay here long enough I'm sure more will pop into my brain without the help of google search.

I don't think Carole called up People magazine and said Oh! I have insight into the situation;  yeah, she just busted through that conversation the reporter was having with the family and OTHER friends to put in her 2 cents.  Again, they said FRIEND, heck even FAMILY have countered what the Kennedys have said.  Although, if she follows Sonja's rule of etiquette she should have said "oh, let's not talk about her, let's talk about ME!"

And as far as the highlighted text: Yes - let's blame Carole and her comment in a 2012 People article for all the horrors those children will go through in life.  Please - isn't it bad enough that if she WAS clinically depressed they have depression to inherit?   or philandering from their father's side of the family?

First off I am not blaming Carole for anything the children go through.  My point is simply that Carole seems quick to add her two cents and might want to pause and think about calling the children's father out.  I also stated that perhaps the demons comment was taken out of context and was posed to Carole without her having benefit of the entire statement. I think Carole could have expressed her fondness and respect for the deceased without contradicting RFKJr's statement.

I don't think you inherit philandering, I believe it comes from a sense of entitlement. 

It is definitely a misfire but I don't think it's rare. I don't think LuAnn has great style, as evidenced by her Countess Collection of which she wears for most of the season, this dress included. http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season/episode-720/videos?clip=2891189 The reunion dress, and the purple one in the same style she wears for her TH's, are from her line. Which I agree is cheap looking.

It's selling for $32.40 on Evine live. It sure is cheap!

http://images.shophq.com/is/image/ShopHQ/722-831?hei=1500&wid=1500&op_sharpen=1

http://images.shophq.com/is/image/ShopHQ/722-831_01_swatch?hei=1500&wid=1500&op_sharpen=1

http://www.evine.com/Product/722-831

Edited by talula

First off I am not blaming Carole for anything the children go through.  My point is simply that Carole seems quick to add her two cents and might want to pause and think about calling the children's father out.  I also stated that perhaps the demons comment was taken out of context and was posed to Carole without her having benefit of the entire statement. I think Carole could have expressed her fondness and respect for the deceased without contradicting RFKJr's statement.

This is a very convenient position for LuAnn. Carole has to think of others children before she makes a comment, but Carole has no children so you can make whatever dig you want and laugh in her face!

• Love 12

Grown woman fighting on Twitter? WTF.

Idk...I think all these fools are laughing all the way to the bank having their fake shenanigans talked about...

Bonus thought: Carole needs to quit with her face. It's looking really rough.

Edited by BostonBlonde
  • Love 3

Exactly the reason I prefer Sonja's style.  You could not pay me to wear that dress or the one LuAnn has on at the Reunion-borrow some designer duds next time and lose the statement necklace.

• Love 3

This is a very convenient position for LuAnn. Carole has to think of others children before she makes a comment, but Carole has no children so you can make whatever dig you want and laugh in her face!

No saying whatever you want is more Ramona's thing. 

Here is an example of too cool for school Carole: http://www.allabouttrh.com/carole-radziwill-ive-never-been-the-one-to-chase-men/  She makes her living off of reality TV but can't be bothered to watch it.  I can see why she doesn't get an invite to the Bravo up fronts-she seems to have no regard as to the network's format and what pays her bills.  I have an instant dislike for actors who make their living off TV and then say they are way too busy to watch TV or make it seem it is beneath them.  Reality stars taking that position only amplify that dislike. 

• Love 2

I enjoyed the Vulture's recap but.....windows were you have to look UP to see out of them in a sub-street level apartment means you would be in a BASEMENT not an ATTIC.  That made me chuckle....because I don't think I could live somewhere where I couldn't drag my head up off my pillow in the morning and look out a WINDOW!

Yeah, I noticed that too & really hated it.  Overall, I thought Bethenny's place looked quite nice, comfortable, cozy & tastefully decorated, albeit not my style in the least.  She & her peeps did a good job with the redo.  Believe me, it ain't easy warming up a joint in Soho.  And once you walk out from any building around there, you're either in chaos, madness & tumult -- or scary desertedness which can feel unsafe.  Often puts me on edge being there,  Eh, I'd say it fits right into Bethenny's mode.  Not for me, thanks.  

I didn't agree with Brian on his love for Bethenny's place.  If I were B, I'd grab Jason by the balls & throw him the fuck out the window of the Tribeca place, cuz that joint I really liked.  Tribeca is THE most sought after neighborhood to be in now, not Soho, as Brian says.  Sheesh, I can't imagine being able to sleep around there.  But then again, does Bethenny actually sleep?  I figured she's a vampire & she'll turn up in a cameo as a cougar or a wacky auntie to sulky Kristen Stewart or girly Taylor Lautner in the next Twilight movie.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 3

Grown woman fighting on Twitter? WTF.

Idk...I think all these fools are laughing all the way to the bank having their fake shenanigans talked about...

Bonus thought: Carole needs to quit with her face. It's looking really rough.

Interesting that Heather has mentioned nothing about the show on her Twitter.  I mean NOTHING.

Now, this is even more interesting -- there is one recent tweet on Heather's Twitter from Bethenny thanking Heather for welcoming her to the show.  Er, huh?  WTF is this about?  Look, everything Bethenny does is cunning & planned & calculated.  And I'm sure this move was no different.  I bet her good pal Satan Andy was really bothered Heather was not posting anything on her Twitter to promote the show -- cuz everyone else sure as fuck is.  

Oh, I'll just bet Satan Andy has ordered all of them to promote the show on their Twitters.  But Heather hasn't followed his orders.  Why?  Maybe this is her way of saying a big, huge, giganto FUCK YOU to Satan Andy for ignoring her & giving her such a crappy edit this season, merely cuz he wanted so badly to promote his palsy-walsy Bethenny & her Skinny Girl crapola?  Could be, could be.

And could Satan Andy have asked (ordered, but maybe gently & with great fear) Bethenny to send Heather a nice tweet, so something about the show appears on Heather's Twitter?  Could be, could be.

Btw, I've seen Carole in person several times & I think she looks much better in person for whatever reason.  But the last time I saw her was earlier this year & it looks like she's doing more stuff to her face recently.  Closeups of her in the reunion did not look good.  Maybe insecurities of dating someone 20 years younger is setting in?

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 6

Interesting that Heather has mentioned nothing about the show on her Twitter.  I mean NOTHING.

Now, this is even more interesting -- there is one recent tweet on Heather's Twitter from Bethenny thanking Heather for welcoming her to the show.  Er, huh?  WTF is this about?  Look, everything Bethenny does is cunning & planned & calculated.  And I'm sure this move was no different.  I bet her good pal Satan Andy was really bothered Heather was not posting anything on her Twitter to promote the show -- cuz everyone else sure as fuck is.  

Oh, I'll just bet Satan Andy has ordered all of them to promote the show on their Twitters.  But Heather hasn't followed his orders.  Why?  Maybe this is her way of saying a big, huge, giganto FUCK YOU to Satan Andy for ignoring her & giving her such a crappy edit this season, merely cuz he wanted so badly to promote his palsy-walsy Bethenny & her Skinny Girl crapola?  Could be, could be.

And could Satan Andy have asked (ordered, but maybe gently & with great fear) Bethenny to send Heather a nice tweet, so something about the show appears on Heather's Twitter?  Could be, could be.

Btw, I've seen Carole in person several times & I think she looks much better in person for whatever reason.  But the last time I saw her was earlier this year & it looks like she's doing more stuff to her face.  Closeups of her in the reunion did not look good.  Maybe insecurities of dating someone 20 years younger is setting in?

Although Heather has not been promoting the show on twitter before it airs, she is still answering viewer tweets about the show during the episode. IMO, she feels more loyalty to the viewers than Andy/Bravo, as she should, again, IMO.

Bethenny tweeted that Thank You to all of the NY HWs except for Dorinda (B said because Dorinda was a newbie) and to Sonja (she thanked Ramona twice and forgot Sonja only because she claims she had Ramona on the brain). LOL

• Love 6

I L-O-V-E that Heather isn't talking about the show and the dramz on Twitter.  Heather's on the High Road, baby.  You know me, I love to stalk their social media and so far, she's the only one that isn't acting like an utter buffoon.

• Love 13

Here is Lu's frock at last year's reunion. It was one of the early pieces from her collection. I don't dislike it as much as the horrid green number she wears this year, but I still think it was a miss. http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-1/blogs/luann-de-lesseps/the-countess-sonja-and-i-are-on

I admire Luann for being so willing to wear her line on TV. She's her own best advertisement as she's tall and trim and wears clothes well. But HD is harsh and unforgiving to cheap fabrics.

I don't like Lu's hypocrisy but her life choices seem to do wonders for her appearance.

• Love 6

I didn't agree with Brian on his love for Bethenny's place.  If I were B, I'd grab Jason by the balls & throw him the fuck out the window of the Tribeca place, cuz that joint I really liked.  Tribeca is THE most sought after neighborhood to be in now, not Soho, as Brian says.  Sheesh, I can't imagine being able to sleep around there.  But then again, does Bethenny actually sleep?  I figured she's a vampire & she'll turn up in a cameo as a cougar or a wacky auntie to sulky Kristen Stewart or girly Taylor Lautner in the next Twilight movie.

Soho's still pricier than Tribeca, but man Soho is SO packed all the time. Especially Mercer street. What a location choice! I don't know how little miss "I hate attention" will handle walking around there. 

I hated hated hated her apartment with Jason though. The one on the spinoff I liked, but the one they bought together and redid I hated. Excellent location, I just hated every choice she made in renovating it.  

• Love 1

I L-O-V-E that Heather isn't talking about the show and the dramz on Twitter.  Heather's on the High Road, baby.  You know me, I love to stalk their social media and so far, she's the only one that isn't acting like an utter buffoon.

Honestly, I think that Heather is over it. She's never been a stranger about letting anyone know her feelings about something. She was doing it for much of the season on Twitter, especially whenever Dorinda would say something dumb about Heather. In other words, I don't think it's about any supposed high road and more that Heather is just done with the BS, which I think are two different issues.

In any case, the latest bit on her Twitter is something she retweeted and responded to:

Heather Thomson retweeted

Catalina ‏@giokatty02  5h5 hours ago

I'm so glad @iamHeatherT left #RHONY she's such a * even her blog for the show only talks about her boring business and charity adventures *

*The two emojis don't seem to render on the PC, but the person used the "Zzz" emoji both times

Heather's response: 

Heather Thomson ‏@iamHeatherT  1h1 hour ago

@giokatty02 I am so sorry but love that! xx

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 6

If Carole spent most of the season trying to be Carrie Bradshaw, Countess Luann tried to somehow merge the sex of life of Samantha Jones with the prissiness of Charlotte and didn't do either one of them particularly well in terms of creating a persona that wasn't annoyingly hypocritical at every turn.

• Love 12

Soho's still pricier than Tribeca, but man Soho is SO packed all the time. Especially Mercer street. What a location choice! I don't know how little miss "I hate attention" will handle walking around there. 

I hated hated hated her apartment with Jason though. The one on the spinoff I liked, but the one they bought together and redid I hated. Excellent location, I just hated every choice she made in renovating it.  

I thought Tribeca was listed fairly recently as having the most of the most expensive listings in the city, but who knows?  This stuff changes all the time.  I mean, I'm kinda fascinated by that re-done old AT&T building on 18th Street between 7th & 8th, with the zillions of humongous 50 to 100 million dollar apartments.  Was Bethenny looking over there?  Me thinks not.  Chelsea may still be kinda gritty, but I'd rather be over there than Soho.  Still, at least during the day, the energy in Soho is fun & can be interesting.  But it's non-stop & bombarding, so it can be unnerving.  Like I said before, sounds just about right for Bethenny.

I didn't especially like the decor of her Tribeca place, but the layout & size & closet space looked really great to me.  The Soho place doesn't seem to me to offer the same in size or closet space.  Seems OK, if a teeny bit meh.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 2

What I always found strange, but later it was very telling, was that Bethenny seemed to ignore anything Jason wanted or desired in the apartment other than the TV. Their first apartment was Bethenny's taste and only her taste IMO.

• Love 5

I don't see it either. He looks a little dirty a too skinny. Not attractive to me at all. I liked the episode and damn it, I love me my Ramona. I don't know why but I enjoy watching her.

Me too!!!

I love The BSC Noodle.

What amuses me the most is the obnoxious behavior and the fact that ALL of the ladies let her off the hook after a very short period of time.

As for the Shaggy Chef...I think of Sharon Osborne...when they had the Osbornes reality show...Sharon was describing the type of boys Kelly was attracted to..."she likes scruffy, smelly boys" That's Adam to a T

• Love 4

What I always found strange, but later it was very telling, was that Bethenny seemed to ignore anything Jason wanted or desired in the apartment other than the TV. Their first apartment was Bethenny's taste and only her taste IMO.

I have to say it...and her money.

• Love 1

I have to say it...and her money.

We don't know that Jason didn't contribute anything to buying or renovating the apartment and IMO, that should not matter because they were married. Unless Bethenny already knew she planned on divorcing him, which I suspect was the case, when they bought it, it should have reflected both of their tastes, not just hers.

• Love 5

If Carole spent most of the season trying to be Carrie Bradshaw, Countess Luann tried to somehow merge the sex of life of Samantha Jones with the prissiness of Charlotte and didn't do either one of them particularly well in terms of creating a persona that wasn't annoyingly hypocritical at every turn.

This comparison is too good.

• Love 3