Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E19: New Beginnings, My Ass

• Start Topic

AnitaKnight, yes, you are correct in those examples.  I love that you mentioned Common Core.  LOL  #stopcommoncore

I thought Luann was into "Be cool"?  So live and let live Luann.  Carole's husband died and they did not have kids, just a couple weeks prior to this night she had to go pick up his urn and bring it home to her apartment.  She met someone she likes, and it is the chef from your house - who cares?  Seems like the main reason she is mad is he was the chef??  Let them be happy. Let people live their life.  She's not even saying like a Brooks situation like hey Carole I think this guy is no good for you, I care about you and who you date.  No - she just feel offended that it's her chef and he was working in her home when they met.  And he's younger and he dated her niece.  These things are a problem for Luann.  It's selfish and judgmental.  Step off Luann!

I noticed that Ramona did not have a bevy of "hot guys" at her party, I thought for sure she would have hired some to fawn all over her, you know, to show Mario what he is missing.

Her figure in that dress looked um, different than I remember.  LOL 

Edited by FamilyVan
  • Love 11

I agree that Luann's comment to Carole about not having any children (to introduce your barely legal boyfriend to) was totally and completely uncalled for.  Carole is not innocent in this little back and forth game.  She sits with Bethenny in her new apartment telling her about how Luann has 2 sides: Luann and The Countess.  She goes on to say how fun Luann is, but The Countess has kidnapped her and she's judgmental with hypocritical standards that Luann doesn't live by, (hooking up with VERY young men) and how ludicrous it was to even think that they wanted to catch Luann with a man, etc...then in her talking head bitches about Luann talking shiat behind HER back?

I like Carole, and I don't usually mind Luann, but don't go complaining that someone's gossiping about you as you gossip about them.

• Love 9

Another stupid fake party to end the season. How many times can Ramona renew herself and still be a horrible person? You would think at least one of those renewals would have changed her for the better, but nope, same old deluded, bombastic Moaner when confronted with her misdeeds, either denies, re-insults (is that a word) or talks over the person. That said Beth needs to STFU and walk away from Moaner. No amount of yelling at her is going to make Moaner change. I did LOL when Ramona asked if Beth was Jewish or Catholic. The shocked look on B's face said it all. 

As for the rest, I'm ok with Carole. I don't see the hotness of Adam, but I guess the hipster crowd goes for that look. He seems nice and Carole seems happy, so what's the problem. Well in LuAnn's world, it's ok for her to bang random twenty somethings, but it's not for others if said 20 somethings have dated her niece or presumably, other 20 somethings or as she said later "the help". LOL. Whateves, Lu, just keep changing your story. And if you are concerned your kid will find out you are screwing guys his age, don't do it on a reality show. 

Sonja is deluded. That reporter specifically asked Kristin about the toaster oven. What was she supposed to say? Clearly, Sonja's toaster oven line provides great fodder for the press. Kristen was pretty much a non entity all season. As was hey mama Heather. That walking right p to Moaner and Beth and inserting herself was bizarre. 

Dorinda needs to slow down with the martinis. I realized that Bravo makes booze available and encourages everyone to drink, but she really sucks them down and gets all slurry and sloppy. I have a feeling she is still very much grieving. Drinking seems like it's an escape for her. But she is one of the sloppiest drunks on the howives shows. Not a good look. 

Overall I give the season a meh. I don't think the return of Beth invigorated the show. AC needs to seriously rethink the cast. Maybe they all need to go. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 7

I agree that Luann's comment to Carole about not having any children (to introduce your barely legal boyfriend to) was totally and completely uncalled for.  Carole is not innocent in this little back and forth game.  She sits with Bethenny in her new apartment telling her about how Luann has 2 sides: Luann and The Countess.  She goes on to say how fun Luann is, but The Countess has kidnapped her and she's judgmental with hypocritical standards that Luann doesn't live by, (hooking up with VERY young men) and how ludicrous it was to even think that they wanted to catch Luann with a man, etc...then in her talking head bitches about Luann talking shiat behind HER back?

I like Carole, and I don't usually mind Luann, but don't go complaining that someone's gossiping about you as you gossip about them.

LOL, it is something they all seem to do across the entire HW franchise, complain about others talking behind their backs as they talk behind that persons back! LOL

• Love 4

Carole's boyfriend isn't 'barely legal', he's almost in his thirties. Luann had a thing with Sonja's ex and she has slept with men much younger than Adam so I don't get her point. Not to mention the girlcode thing after sleeping with a married man.

• Love 20

Adam's topknot is a hipster thing-- Cary Fukunaga famously wears one sometimes-- but Adam ain't no Cary Fukunaga.

I think that Adam is attractive in that waif kind of way, but ZOMG Cary Fukunaga?! Hot damn.

• Love 2

That was a strange scene.  I had to laugh that Bethenny and Ramona looked as confused as I was as to why Heather interrupted their conversation, and what her point actually was.

OK, I know I've brought this up a few times already, but seriously, WTF was Heather doing there?  I thought she & Bethenny were friendly at this point & yet she goes up to her & out of nowhere says she's a bitch only if she chooses to be?  What the what?  Heather was looking at Moaner too, but Moaner said something like she thought Heather was directing this solely at Bethenny.  I could watch this scene 50 times & still wouldn't get it & by now I don't care.  Whatever your point was, Heather, you sure laid a big goose egg & didn't get anything across.  Maybe it was cuz of the usual crappy editing Heather has been getting?  Could be.

I also didn't get why Bethenny said on WWHL that Heather & Carole could have been trying to catch Lu in the act in T&C, because they knew how Lu behaved in St. Barts.  Er, does Bethenny really believe that's possible?  Sounds far-fetched.  And it's actually a very nasty accusation.  This is what she's saying about her supposedly now good buddy Carole?  Really, Bethenny?  Carole should be extremely annoyed at this implication.  Some friend.  Run Carole.  And don't let Satan Andy force you to be Bethenny's friend.  Moaner on the bridge may have been heartless & cruel, but she was a billion percent correct about Bethenny.  There are very good reasons why she has no friends -- well, except maybe Satan Andy, until he find the next toy to play with, that is.

• Love 7

I can buy carole writing a book as deep as What Remains and still not be verbally articulate. Isn't there evidence that says that verbal and writing ability are governed by different parts of the brain? I know verbal and singing are.

Either way, I do think it's time for luann to leave, if she isn't willing to share any of her personal life cause of her son Noel being embarrassed, maybe she should just be a friend of or cut completely.

I want a good balance between personal and group scenes. Hence why I'm hoping next season goes back to 5 or 6 women with a couple of friends of.

• Love 5

I wish that LuAnn (and anyone else) would quit quibbling about the age difference between Carole and her guy.  Would any of these ladies have a problem with dating a man that much OLDER than them, really?  Why is it OK for men to date women many years younger than them, but it's not OK for women to do the same?

• Love 8

Sonja acted like a lunatic over the toaster oven comment.  I hope she feels like a giant ass now that she has seen the footage from the interview, but it's not her style to ever admit she was wrong and apologize - best she will do on the reunion is deflect, deflect, deflect..

I can see Sonja saying that Kristen should have "spun" the question and replied with some canned response about how fabulous Sonja's international, heritage, private plane, smoky eye lifestyle brand is. The Sonja Morgan PR handbook is obviously based on staying on message and repeating untrue things endlessly to make them real. BTW, Kristen mentions in her blog the interview was before the fashion show so at that point, she had't even witnessed Sonja's huge "success".

• Love 10

Alonzo, who was Ramona's brother at the party?

It was the guy standing next to her when Bethenny first got to the party. I don't think he is her brother though, I thought Ramona told Bethenny that he was "like" a brother to her.

• Love 1

Carole's boyfriend isn't 'barely legal', he's almost in his thirties. Luann had a thing with Sonja's ex and she has slept with men much younger than Adam so I don't get her point. Not to mention the girlcode thing after sleeping with a married man.

Sorry, I exaggerated.  I must have been thinking of SonJa's friends.

I'm still confused as to what Luann's girlcode is. Is she still mad at Heather too, or just Carole?  And how is what they did worse than Luann picking up and making out with a married man?  imo, she is making way too much out of this (but that's how Housewives work). Funny how she was never mad at Kristen or the house manager guy for "outing" that her hookup was married.

I wish that LuAnn (and anyone else) would quit quibbling about the age difference between Carole and her guy.  Would any of these ladies have a problem with dating a man that much OLDER than them, really?  Why is it OK for men to date women many years younger than them, but it's not OK for women to do the same?

Weren't Sonja and Luann's exes significantly older than them?

• Love 4

I can see Sonja saying that Kristen should have "spun" the question and replied with some canned response about how fabulous Sonja's international, heritage, private plane, smoky eye lifestyle brand is. The Sonja Morgan PR handbook is obviously based on staying on message and repeating untrue things endlessly to make them real. BTW, Kristen mentions in her blog the interview was before the fashion show so at that point, she had't even witnessed Sonja's huge "success".

I laughed when Sonja made the comment about how Kristen needed to support her, that they all needed support each other but she, Sonja, did not support Kristen and PoC being part of Fashion Week all!

• Love 12

That "you don't have kids" crack by LuAnn is maybe the cruelest thing I can remember one Housewife saying to another.

I agree.  In addition:  Ramona's comments to Bethenny on the bridge.  Carole's, "What are you? You're nothing. You don't work."  Heather's, "Nobody likes you.  Nobody wants you here.", to Aviva at someone else's home

Most of them have let loose with one really ugly nugget that shows what's underneath their laid back/lily white/PC/smiley-faced exteriors.  And once they do, I can't ever unhear it.  Maybe I lack a forgiveness gene.  But I've always thought there is something wrong in their souls to sign up for this job in the first place.

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 11

I halfway agree. On the one hand, they ALL talk shit about each other. So let's not get so up in arms about it. But I do think there is a difference between talking shit about a "friend" and her relationship with her significant other and Carole just talking smack about LuAnne being a bitch. Carole was basically talking about Lu because of how she heard she'd been talking about Adam and Carole. 

It's hard to say without knowing exactly what LuAnn was saying, but as far as we've seen, Adam hasn't said anything malicious about anybody, so it's kind of nasty if LuAnn is trashing him as well. Obviously what she's saying is getting back to Carole, whereas Carole seemed to be just having a venting session. 

I don't know, I'm probably not conveying what I mean very well and am likely coming off as a hypocrite myself! LOL, but I do see a distinction. 

• Love 3

Hands up if you think all those bitches were drunk before they even got to the party? I swear, either they pre-funked like it was a sorority formal, or the secret ingredient in Ramona Pinot Grigio is roofies. Most of them seemed to go from zero to wasted, with the slurring and the "lemme fight you now / ok I'm gonna walk away for twen'y minutes and then I'm going to come back and fight you again" and the fly-over strafing with random insults. 

And wasn't it something spicy? And with orange juice? Just hearing about it made my stomach turn (I come from the Shannon Beador school of drinking). Then again, it seemed like Dorinda could see an argument was occurring and was trying to diffuse it, but she was just doing a really bad job of it.

It was a mango margarita. Mangoes make me gag, so Doris would've ended up with a lap full of that shit if she'd tried to make me drink it. And they cause serious intestinal issues for a couple of friends of mine -- ones no one would want to have to deal with in a public restroom, in a cocktail dress. :(. Let's just not force food or drinks on other people; you never know what their story is, and even if their story is just "I don't want a fucking cookie," you should respect that. 

Sonja deserves to be punched repeatedly in the face.  I can only assume most of her teeth are fake, so little harm done.  Visit to Dr. Sharon Giese, a bunch of injections, and she's back to new and trying to rub her nalgas against someone, anyone, with a line of credit and a desire to overspend at Nello's.  She is a piece of shit.  And so pathetic.  She is NEVAH hooking a rich old fish to her slack lure ever again.  Ever.  What a loser.  Good luck with the inevitable deposition for the fraud trial arising out of the clothing line, ho!

I love you for bringing the word nalgas back into my life. I don't think I've heard it in 15 years. And Nello's too? Please tell me you're from Arizona? 

I liked Lu's black cocktail dress, I missed who her date was but I did notice he was age appropriate (nor was he dressed like a pirate so I guess she is not sleeping with him).

He also "goes to the other church" (aka is gay), so I think we can take Lu not sleeping with him as a given. (Although depending on what Ramona was lacing their cocktails with...)

• Love 9

Can someone with a Twitter account kindly fill us in on what's going on this morning? Is LuAnn getting reamed, or are things pretty quiet? Thank you thank you.

LuAnn got shredded last night and has deleted most of the tweets but she got another 1 this morning. LOL

Dorinda tweeted his to Heather last night.... Dorinda Medley ‏@DorindaMedley  · 13h13 hours ago 

well that’s not very nice @iamHeatherT #RHONYFinal

and got ripped apart as well! I am guessing it was about the "bitch" comment Heather made to Bethenny/Ramona yet she did not tweet anything about LuAnn's comment about "not having any kids" to Carole! Dorinda is a piece of garbage and John can do much better than her IMO.

• Love 12

Either way, I do think it's time for luann to leave, if she isn't willing to share any of her personal life cause of her son Noel being embarrassed, maybe she should just be a friend of or cut completely.

But, at the same time, she shares enough of her personal life on her own that presumably would be embarrassing for her son....like the whole conversation about how, when you're in a sexual relationship, you want sex all the time.  So, it's a little hard to understand what she thinks is okay for her kids to see and what's not okay.

I don't remember anyone seriously giving Sonja a hard time about her 20-something boyfriend last season, although I think there were some good-natured jokes about it (which Sonja didn't seem to take offense to), although if anyone remembers it differently, please feel free to refresh my memory.  (I will fully admit that I probably have selective memory when it comes to the HWs and only remember things in a way that supports my personal feelings and opinions about them.)

---   I would be happy if they assembled a montage of all the times Dorinda, Luann and Ramona swore during this season, played it at the reunion, and asked them to explain what appears to be the hypocrisy of the position they took during the discussion with Heather over Heather's use of swear words.  

---   I too am curious (like a poster upthread) about what it is that Ramona does at the reunion that is so shocking -- what hasn't been done before?  People have refused to show up, walked out (but come back, I believe -- has anyone ever walked out in the middle of a taping and refused to come back?), physically threatened and assaulted other HWs, refused to talk about things (I thought it was hysterical, albeit frustrating for viewers, during that one RHoA reunion where Kim and Nene had obviously agreed that they simply would not say anything bad about the other), etc. 

Edited by MMLEsq
  • Love 3

I too am curious (like a poster upthread) about what it is that Ramona does at the reunion that is so shocking -- what hasn't been done before?

Get ready....hold onto yer hat.....

She fell asleep

• Love 5

I love you for bringing the word nalgas back into my life. I don't think I've heard it in 15 years. And Nello's too? Please tell me you're from Arizona? 

MichaelK from Dlisted uses nalgas. often.  Dlisted is a celebrity gossip website.  MichaelK is often hilarious.  But he's vulgar.  So if you're really Luanne, don't say I didn't warn you.

He's preoccupied with Prince Harry.  Refers to him as Prince Hot Ginge.  LOL  I concur.

http://dlisted.com/2014/03/06/open-post-hosted-by-prince-hot-ginges-nalgas/

• Love 1

Er, in the reunion teaser I saw, someone said the guy sleeping in Bethenny's room was 21.  Oh man, that made me howl.  So Lu's married guy was probably around the same age.  Oh Lu, Lu, Lu, Lu, so you like yourself some random young dick -- and lots of it, eh?  Oh Noel & sulky Victoria, are ya surprised?  Please, Lu.  Give up on this pretentious bullshit you hold onto for dear life.  Enough already.  We know who you are.  Might as well revel in your sluttiness as Sonja does.  Why not?

The children!  Think of the children!

I liked Bethenny's appartment, despite the white it seemed warmed. Except for "the art". I hated those especially the grey one in the bedroom. It's not art, it's glorified wallpaper.

I didn't like her apartment or her art.  She really could have used more Pops of Color, and some warm-toned rugs to battle the chill of that white box.

• Love 4

Carole has made it pretty clear that she is just having fun with Adam. He is a nice, younger guy that treats her nicely and makes her feel good about herself. They have good times together. It probably won't last and she is ok with that. LuAnn and the other bitches need to chill with this whole issue. 

• Love 11

LuAnn got shredded last night and has deleted most of the tweets but she got another 1 this morning. LOL

Dorinda tweeted his to Heather last night.... Dorinda Medley ‏@DorindaMedley · 13h13 hours ago

well that’s not very nice @iamHeatherT #RHONYFinal

and got ripped apart as well! I am guessing it was about the "bitch" comment Heather made to Bethenny/Ramona yet she did not tweet anything about LuAnn's comment about "not having any kids" to Carole! Dorinda is a piece of garbage and John can do much better than her IMO.

Thanks WW, I was pretty curious about what was being said on Twitter.

Dorinda really is so ridiculous.

• Love 2

This ep felt very, very forced for me.  Stupid re-hashed fights over nothing I cared about.  This had to be the worst finale ever.  I watched 2 more times & I still am baffled by what Heather said to Bethenny at Moaner's party.  I hope you make more sense in your business dealings, Heather.  

Dear Gawd Scoobs. I want to send you a care basket and prescription strength ibuprofen. 

This finale made me feel that they should have ended the season with Sonja's fashion show followed by an after party which would have made sense and flowed better than another renewal tacked on, stupid party for Ramona. There are library books that have been renewed less times than her. Enough already! About half way through the episode I kept looking to see how much time was left. Yeah, that is how riveting it was. 

Full apple holding status does not agree with the Countess. She is so much more tolerable in small doses and as a friend of the HW. I can never hate the countess but what she said to Carole was uncalled for.

At this point, I don't give a fuck about Adam. I don't think that Luanne wanted to bang him. Lu seems to not want to shit where she lives. Meaning, Luanne clearly wants to have some type of bifurcated sex life. She has 'relations' with younger men, perhaps married men and other types that she doesn't want her son/family to know about, but I suppose she only introduces serious age appropriate 'worthy' men to her family i.e. Jacques. I don't have a problem with that. I wish more women would be more discerning of the men they bring around their children. However, if your ass is gonna be on a tv show, it is your job not that of your co-workers to keep that bifurcated sex life off screen. The easiest way to do so is not to screw guys when cameras are or likely to be around. Act like a cloistered nun during filming. Either that or just own the shit. Your kids are grown and can read, I am sure they know that mama loves men and sex.

I was with B the first 2 times she went at Ramona. The first time at the fashion show and when she first got to the party. However, when she went in again the 3rd time at the party she was like a rabid crazed adderall fueled pitbull. 

So many B TH this episode.

One hypocritical thing that had my mouth open was during the whole Kristen/Sonja thing when the countess comes over and tells Kristen that Sonja is upset about something Kristen said about her fashion show in the press, didn't go too much into detail and than sends Kristen over to Sonja to hear it from the source. Carole of all people does a talking head about how typical it is of Luann to drop hand grenades and than act innocent. I don't think that is what happened at all. Come on Carole, started that shit between Kristen and B with her runtelldat about pop of color. And somebody was lying in that situation because Carole said B called Kristen out and out stupid and B said she never said that.

• Love 11

I didn't like her apartment or her art.  She really could have used more Pops of Color, and some warm-toned rugs to battle the chill of that white box.

Thank you for saying this cuz my first thought was it really didn't look impressive to me.  Cold, cold, cold.  Brrrrr.  Thanks for the peek at that joint & the chill in August, Bethenny.  Talk about a place reflecting the owner's personality, eh?  All that hospital white?  In NYC & particularly in gritty Soho?  She better keep her windows tightly shut all the freakin' time cuz the air down there will dirty up all that white in 2 seconds.  

Have no idea where exactly she is, but It's very, very hard to "warm up" any type of space in one of those old Soho buildings.  So while it seems difficult to understand what the construction there was all about, I suspect they had to do a lot of work to turn it into that.  Hey, it was her choice to live there.  I say she should keep fighting slimy asshole Jason, get back that great place in Tribeca & give this place to slippery Fredrick to pawn off to one of his shady clients.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 8

I think Josh is doing the "Kenny Chesney" where he's just going to wear hats all the time so no one can tell his hair is thinning.  The comment about her food was mean.  I can see making that comment at home when it's just the two of you and you are being playful teasing, but in public in a group it's humiliating.  She was already making a self-deprecating joke about how she does not cook, he just has to kick her once more for good measure.  

Hmm, I'm now wondering if the hat is covering the hair plugs?

I liked Lu's black cocktail dress, I missed who her date was but I did notice he was age appropriate (nor was he dressed like a pirate so I guess she is not sleeping with him).

Lu's date Thomas Roberts has a husband, so I'm guessing the Countess'  cooch  didn't get any that night from him. ;-)

Thank you for saying this cuz my first thought was it really didn't look impressive to me.  Cold, cold, cold.  Brrrrr.  Thanks for the peek at that joint & the chill in August, Bethenny.  Talk about a place reflecting the owner's personality, eh?  All that hospital white?  In NYC & particularly in gritty Soho?  She better keep her windows tightly shut all the freakin' time cuz the air down there will dirty up all that white in 2 seconds.  

Have no idea where exactly she is, but It's very, very hard to "warm up" any type of space in one of those old Soho buildings.  So while it seems difficult to understand what the construction there was all about, I suspect they had to do a lot of work to turn it into that.  Hey, it was her choice to live there.  I say she should keep fighting slimy asshole Jason, get back that great place in Tribeca & give this place to slippery Fredrick to pawn off to one of his shady clients.

I don't think new place really looks all that much different from her old place where ex Jason is living;

http://www.traditionalhome.com/design/beautiful-homes/and-after-bethenny-frankels-remodeled-tribeca-loft?page=2

Edited by sheetmoss
  • Love 1

Fuck you Luann, fuck you. To mock Carole for being childless - unless you know with absolute certainty she never planned on having any - is just about the most vile thing I've seen on this show. I took this fake ass bitch's side over Carole's in the Adam battle, and now I regret every post I wrote about it.

So Luann, why don't you take the stick out of your ass, and shove your white trash version of a countess, your badly accented French and Italian, your endless supply of ONSs, your stupid etiquette book, your ugly necklaces, your "songs" which are so bad we are laughing at you, and your girl code, up your ass.

Ditto on your post...LuAnn was the lowest of low to pull the "you don't have children" BS on Carole and then laugh at her own lame joke. Luann your in the gutter and I can't ever seeing you try to pull yourself out...the woman's husband died from cancer...they couldn't have children...you uncool oaf. Your a phoney conceited judgemental disgusting excuse for a human being.

If your kids question your vacay escapades it's no ones fault but your own! Duh...LuAnn...you stupid bitch, you're being filmed!!!!

Edited by talula
  • Love 15

OK, I know I've brought this up a few times already, but seriously, WTF was Heather doing there? I thought she & Bethenny were friendly at this point & yet she goes up to her & out of nowhere says she's a bitch only if she chooses to be? What the what? Heather was looking at Moaner too, but Moaner said something like she thought Heather was directing this solely at Bethenny. I could watch this scene 50 times & still wouldn't get it & by now I don't care. Whatever your point was, Heather, you sure laid a big goose egg & didn't get anything across. Maybe it was cuz of the usual crappy editing Heather has been getting? Could be.

I also didn't get why Bethenny said on WWHL that Heather & Carole could have been trying to catch Lu in the act in T&C, because they knew how Lu behaved in St. Barts. Er, does Bethenny really believe that's possible? Sounds far-fetched. And it's actually a very nasty accusation. This is what she's saying about her supposedly now good buddy Carole? Really, Bethenny? Carole should be extremely annoyed at this implication. Some friend. Run Carole. And don't let Satan Andy force you to be Bethenny's friend. Moaner on the bridge may have been heartless & cruel, but she was a billion percent correct about Bethenny. There are very good reasons why she has no friends -- well, except maybe Satan Andy, until he find the next toy to play with, that is.

I really like Heather, but I wish she would have just stayed out of whatever Ramona and Beth were talking about. She never wins with these two.

If I had to guess, I think Heather was saying, Beth chooses to be a closed off negative bitchy person. However she can choose to be positive and light if she wanted to. (Heather and her jokes lol).

To be honest I think she was buzzed and having a good time. I personally don't think she was trying to be mean to Beth but you know whatever, we're all going to see in different ways.

Sorry, that probably didn't help you :)

• Love 12

I don't think new place really looks all that much different from her old place where ex Jason is living;

http://www.traditionalhome.com/design/beautiful-homes/and-after-bethenny-frankels-remodeled-tribeca-loft?page=2

They both seem to be decorated in a similar way.  She sure luvs all that white, doesn't she?  Looks so out of place in NYC to me.  But she said herself the closet space is much smaller in this place.  And it looks so much smaller.  I still say she should boot Jason the fuck out & go back there.

• Love 5

I don't care how successful Sonja's fashion show was, (even though you can only buy her clothes on line), she is batshit crazy.

Can you, though? I'm still not convinced Sonja's clothing line is available anywhere, including her website. It all screams hoax to me.

Someone should tell Luann that part of this "girl code" she loves to endlessly go on about is that you don't mock your friend because she doesn't have children.

How about retiring this nonsensical "girl code" to which each person arbitrarily adds their own rules based on agenda, and just acting like decent human beings instead?

I liked Lu's black cocktail dress, I missed who her date was but I did notice he was age appropriate (nor was he dressed like a pirate so I guess she is not sleeping with him).

LuAnn is decidedly not sleeping with the date she brought to the party because it was revealed he plays for the other team. Speaking of LuAnn's extracurricular activities, if she's so concerned about being branded a harlot on national TV, why can't she just "keep it in her pants" so to speak? I've never seen someone simultaneously so unable to curb their carnal cravings yet be consumed with not appearing promiscuous to others as LuAnn. Ho, we had your number three seasons ago.

Edited by Rahul
  • Love 13

Can you, though? I'm still not convinced Sonja's clothing line is available anywhere, including her website. It all screams hoax to me.

How about retiring this nonsensical "girl code" to which each person arbitrary adds their own rules based on agenda, and just acting like decent human beings instead?

LuAnn is decidedly not sleeping with the date she brought to the party because it was revealed he plays for the other team. Speaking of LuAnn's extracurricular activities, if she's so concerned about being branded a harlot on national TV, why can't she just "keep it in her pants" so to speak? I've never seen someone simultaneously so unable to curb their carnal cravings yet be consumed with not appearing promiscuous to others as LuAnn. Ho, we had your number three seasons ago.

• Love 1

This is my annoyance with Lu I don't give a damn if she sleeps with every man she runs into, but to expect to be shielded by everyone and the show to protect whatever rep she thinks she has, is so ridiculous.

It's not anyone's responsibility to make sure Lu doesn't look like she's is heat, that is on her. I'm sure her children know who she is. Kids are smart like that.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 16

I really like Heather, but I wish she would have just stayed out of whatever Ramona and Beth were talking about. She never wins with these two.

If I had to guess, I think Heather was saying, Beth chooses to be a closed off negative bitchy person. However she can choose to be positive and light if she wanted to. (Heather and her jokes lol).

To be honest I think she was buzzed and having a good time. I personally don't think she was trying to be mean to Beth but you know whatever, we're all going to see in different ways.

Sorry, that probably didn't help you :)

You provided the best reason for Heather's babble.  She was probably drunk & that's why she was making no sense.  Similar to Sonja's idiotic tirade against Kristen.  She was probably drunk too.  And Dorinda looked pretty sloshed when she was trying to force a drink on Carole.  Man,  Dorinda is really a sloppy-ass drunk, ain't she?

I see poor, poor Kristen is going on & on & on about Sonja's tirade against her in her Bravo blog.  Why?  Who cares?  Guess she has nothing else to talk about.  I'd rather hear more about Joshie-poo's plugs or how she felt about his nasty insult on her cooking.  But no, she just whines about how Bethenny still barely acknowledges her.  Er, that's probably not so great to talk about, Kristen -- you really wanna put a spotlight on how Satan Andy's pet of the moment, Bethenny, doesn't much care about ya?  I'd say it's not looking too good for another season for poor, poor Kristen.  Aw, and I just so wanted to see how Josh the dickhead's plugs grew in.  Eh, not really.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 2

They both seem to be decorated in a similar way.  She sure luvs all that white, doesn't she?  Looks so out of place in NYC to me.  But she said herself the closet space is much smaller in this place.  And it looks so much smaller.  I still say she should boot Jason the fuck out & go back there.

Could be because it's the TriBeCa loft, not the new SoHo new condo...I believe.

I wish Carole had handed the drink back to Dorinda and said, you drink it, I see you need one.

Through all the HW series we have seen some drunken women, but Dorinda is the slurriest(I don't think that's a word) housewife, I have seen. And that is saying something. It's like her tongue swells.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 8

I liked Carole's talking head after Luann's nasty comment about her not having children.  Carole said that none of the women are raising the Brady Bunch and most of them have one more child than she:  Bethenny, Ramona, Sonja and Dorinda each have one child.  Luann's comment was nasty because I'm sure she knew Carole's husband had cancer and might not have been able to father children and Luann should know that there are plenty of women today who have children for other reasons than they want them; some women have them as fashion accessories and others have them to secure their position in the marriage.  

One more thing I don't get.  Luann said she was angry at Heather and Carole because she thought they were trying to catch her, in her room in bed with a man.  However, if that man didn't consent to be filmed,  Bravo couldn't have shown him anyway.  

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 8

Could be because it's the TriBeCa loft, not the new SoHo new condo...I believe.

The link above is to the Tribeca place.  The Bravo site has pics of the Soho place, which does seem to look much smaller.  Both are nice.  The decor (in either) is not my taste, but I really like the Tribeca place.  I know the building it's in & it's really quite nice & situated well.  The neighborhood is great too.  Kick Jason out.

• Love 2

I wish Carole had handed the drink back to Dorinda and said, you drink it, I see you need one.

Through all the HW series we have seen some drunken women, but Dorinda is the slurriest(I don't think that's a word) housewife, I have seen. And that is saying something. It's like her tongue swells.

LOL Her tongue swells and her brain shrinks!

• Love 8

LOL Her tongue swells and her brain shrinks!

Hee.

I'm sure Dorinda will be back next season, Andy seems to love her. I hope she learns to pace herself with her drinking. She really comes off like a sloppy drunk.

Watching the OC the other night, I noticed that Heather Dubrow had a glass of water next to her wine.

Learn to drink on camera Dorinda.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 4